Avis clients sur PDF Editor Pro

En savoir plus sur PDF Editor Pro

One PDF editing and converting tool, allowing direct edits to a PDF document created from any document or web page.

En savoir plus sur PDF Editor Pro

The software is pricy and can be costly to convert and edit PDF files. There is not a free version that has these capabilities.

PDF Editor Pro - Notes

4,0
3,5
3,7

PDF Editor Pro a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 21 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PDF Editor Pro ?

Thierry
etudiant (France)
Administration publique, Auto-entrepreneur

Avis

1,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Bons outils à disposition comme la gomme qui permet de changer le texte

Votre application beug toutes les 5 secs, des que je fais une modification il y a un loading de 15 secs et parfois la page crash carrément et si on ne save pas tout est perdu. Une appli frustrante et énérvente à cause du mauvais développement.

Jason
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

My Pdf Review

5,0 l’année dernière

All the features are impactful. The software is fairly easy to use. It made a big difference in making the product.

I really didn’t have any dislikes about this software. I’m a simple guy that’s easily pleased. It got the job done for me and at a affordable cost

Stefan
Consultant (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best PDF Editor cost benefit relationship

5,0 l’année dernière

-consistent across platforms -reliable to handle different PDF versions -a lot of functionality build in

-user interface could be simpler -transition from free version to purchased version confusing

Financial Analyst (É.-U.)
Banque, 5 001-10 000 employés

Very Good Editing tool.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I used PDF Editor Pro when I had a Mac. It was very convenient and I would highly recommend it.

Very easy to scan files.( I haven't seen this feature work as well in other editors). You can merge and split individual PDF files (can decide the order). Text can be easily modified, moved, and deleted. There are existing stamps - ('Urgent', 'Approved', and you can create your own. Handwritten Initials and Signatures can be scanned (or photographed your phone) and saved - you can provide them names, and sort in individual groups, very convenient.

Wasn't a big issue but I thought typewriter functionality (when you select any spot on the page and would like to type there) could be improved a bit. Same functionality in Kofax works better.

Paul
Consultant/Creative director (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

PDF Editor: Look and act like a pro

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : a 95 out of a hundred overall is what i would give the product its pretty much spot on everytime I need it.

I really like how seemless and quick I can make changes, and commit them to memory and/or make a copy to save for my own use. Its just really convienent mostly

Sometimes I have had it not able to convert content that is handwritten. but overall I rally dont have any complaints about the product.

Rushell
Co-Owner (Jamaïque)
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés

Surprisingly good PDF Editor

4,0 l’année dernière

The ability to convert documents with just the click of a button is wonderful. It is so easy to use. I can convert files, store files, digitally sign documents and I can also lock sensitive documents using passwords or permission notifications. Really impressed.

The latest version seems to have a little bug but it is not the worst thing ever. The software tends to freeze every now and then once I attempt to open new files I thought it was just my pc until my colleague told me about the same issue.

Tarell
Customer Service Rep (Jamaïque)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 501-1 000 employés

Easy to use

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : PDF Editor Pro is the best app for editing and managing PDF files. It's super easy to interface with which is great. If you have experience with similar editor is the best.

The best thing I is that it can edit the pdf in terms of signature, images, notes, text etc. It's easy to open view files in different format.

There's an error when which occurs when the typewriter is selected.

risk assistant (Pérou)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Try to use it

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : In general, i like it so much , I haven't had any problems with this software.

It's really easy to use and helps you a lot at university or the office , really one of the best software

the price could be a little bit expensive

Jahir
Jahir
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR (Mexique)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés

fast and powerful editor

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I use it mainly to modify PDFs, which makes it quick and easy, there are some details to improve the interface but it is the least.

text editing is its main use, however the other functions are of great help when you work with texts frequently.

as all editors, the functions vary and can be unfriendly, if you do not have experience with editors it is difficult to use it

Rogger
Ing. Agroindustrial (Pérou)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

The PDF tool that everyone should have on their MAC

Commentaires : With physical documents that have an error, it allows me to edit and correct them so as not to completely redo the document, this feature is my favorite.

I I like to use this software because it has multiple PDF editing tools, plus the conversion options to other formats are very useful when presenting reports or sending information in less heavy formats.

I think it is very expensive and now you can find other apps with similar functions and cheaper, also the software is a bit heavy for use on any MAC.

Harshil
Master Thesis Student (Allemagne)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

I LOVE PDF

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Quote impressive and acceptable. I admire to make the editor Pro as my default PDF viewer and editor.

Pdf editor pro is the software which is provided by my company and it is in-built in my company PC. It is very easy to open and view the files in different formats. The best thing I like is that I can edit the pdf in terms of signature, images, text, markings, notes and many more. The tools are placed in a simple and chronological order. I usually use the software for forms filling and signatures. The E signature feature of the editor pro is very helpful. There is an feature of adding and subtracting pages to the pdf and also to save a copy of original pdf. The final view of the edited pdf is quite realistic and highly appreciable.

Not much to say about the cons as the software is superb and working fantastic. I will add a suggestion over an error which some times comes when Typewriter is selected. It makes the text irregular and it has to be adjusted as per the spacing.

Amin
Research assistant (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

Great app to manage pdf

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have a lot of pdf files which need managing. This app does everything I need such as maintaining the pdf files, merging, searching, etc.

It is the best app for editing and managing pdf files. Particularly, I like the feature of search where you can search inside multiple pdf files.

It takes so much space in hard drive and RAM. It is a professional app but still some features needed to be bought!

Rajeev
Rajeev
Account Executive (Inde)
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

Best PDF Editing Tool!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It is simple to open and view files in many formats. It is the greatest PDF management and editing software. Some features of this application are very useful.

PDF Editor Pro provides you with a comprehensive toolkit for editing PDF documents. The greatest feature of this application is that it can edit PDF files in a variety of ways, including modifying signatures, photos, notes, and text, among other things. The tools are organised in a manner that is both straightforward and chronological.

There is nothing I dislike about it. Some things need improvement, such as the user interface of this application, which may be enhanced.

Shannon
Consultant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

PDF Editor Pro

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I really like the editor and will continue to use it anytime I need to sign a document

I really like that I can make edits extremely fast and print the document immediately

It can be hard to align text or signatures in an edited document

Avani
General Dentist (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

worth it!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : PDF Editor pro has saved alot of time as compare to other products I have encountered in the past. It has helped in our business to focus on core task rather than "documentation".

Most easy user interface is the first most commendeble compliment for Editor pro software. As an associate dentist at my firm, I have to work a lot with documents and quote sharing with clients-hence frequent requirement of editing proposal docs/pdf files which has become so quicker and easier because of editor pro software.

It is indeed a great product for MAC users. However, cost should be slightly cheaper so more people can afford it and enjoy hasslefree editing/converting of documents.

Clemens
Director (Espagne)
Développement et commerce international, 2-10 employés

Good tool with smart design

5,0 l’année dernière

+ Smart design + Number of functions and features + Price + Platform crossfirming

No features we are missing during the work

Associate Chemist (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 10 000+ employés

Good software for PDF editing and conversion needs

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, the app has a lot of features and provides the convenience of editing PDFs without having to print them.

The software allows for editing of PDFs and to sign documents without having to print them.

Frelancher (Indonésie)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

PDF Editor Pro Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall: Overall function is obviously very good for editing pdf files

Pros: as expected from the name, has a lot of features to edit pdf files which are quite satisfying

Weaknesses: again and again in terms of price which might be said to be attractive if it is free or a cheaper price

Theresa
President (É.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Just doesn't seem to work

1,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Not worth the money.

It was cheaper than the alternatives. False economy on my part.

Nothing seemed to work right -- for instance, I can never get the highlighter to work. User interface is poorly designed -- e.g., ability to zoom isn't easy to find in every view. Other features are missing, like watermarks.

Hospitality manager (Zimbabwe)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Pdf Editor Pro lives up to the name!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Its great for editing documents I real time!!

The best feature for me is the ability to edit and correct errors on a document,and the different types of editing features make it enjoyable to use.

I think it is one of the best PDF editors on the market,I feel it can be made slightly cheaper

President (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Not needed

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : If I was more of a power user, I may consider it or need it, but it simply isn't necessary unless you hav ea specific need.

It was nice being able to actually edit PDFs

I don't need to pay for these features. I have work arounds.