Avis clients sur Verizon Connect

En savoir plus sur Verizon Connect

Mesurez avec précision les performances de votre flotte, découvrez les frais cachés et identifiez les opérations d'amélioration de votre efficacité avec Verizon Connect.

En savoir plus sur Verizon Connect

The equipment is bulky anyone looking to steal your equipment can easily see it’s there and can easily take it off.

Constant connection issues, difficult for drivers to use, customer service sometimes would have you holf for up to an hour before answering your call.

Verizon Connect - Notes

3,4
2,8
3,2
2,8

Verizon Connect a reçu une note globale de 3,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 800 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Verizon Connect ?

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

It's one of the best purchases our company ever made.

Commentaires : We love this software, and we have cut down on employees unapproved use of company vehicles and improved employee driving safety by using it.

We've been using Fleetmatics, now Verizon Reveal, for years. We initially signed up with them because we wanted to keep track of what employees were doing in our company vehicles, but this software is capable of so much more. From tracking our oil changes to sending us alerts when employees are speeding, we use this every day. The customer service is amazing also, and there's a pretty nice referral program.

It recently went through a revamp, and we did a training for the new system about a year before it was actually released. It was a little bit of a messy transition, but once we downloaded the new apps to our phones and got over the hump of getting everyone back on the same page, it's been amazing. The upgraded graphical user interface and new features are great.

owner (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

my review 12

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It's worth noting that these are generally reported cons, and the actual experience of users may vary depending on their specific use case and requirements.

Mobile access: Allows employees to access the platform from anywhere, at any time.Work order management: Helps businesses streamline their operations and improve efficiency.Asset tracking: Allows businesses to track their assets in real-time.Inventory management: Allows businesses to track their inventory in real-time.Scheduling: Allows businesses to manage their appointments and resources easily.Billing & Invoicing : Allows businesses to manage their billing and invoicing in one place.Service history: Allows businesses to keep track of past work orders and maintenance schedules.Maintenance scheduling: Allows businesses to schedule and track their maintenance tasks easily.Contact database: Allows businesses to manage customer information easily.Routing: Allows businesses to optimize their field operations and increase efficiency.

Cost: Verizon Connect may be costly for small and mid-size business.Technical difficulties: Some users have reported experiencing technical difficulties while using the platform.Limited customization: Some users have reported that the platform does not offer enough customization options to suit their specific needs.Limited integrations: Some users have reported that the platform does not integrate with other software and systems they use.

Nicholas
Manager (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 11-50 employés

Powered Assets ok NON Powered asset tracking is the worst

2,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Excruciating

Easy to use platform. Power assets work ok but non powered assets are terrible

No powered assets are the worst project I have ever experienced. 30 percent of the assets shipped to me didn't work or failed within one week. I've had to spend enormous amount of time switching trackers and getting new ones for them to fail. Plan on spending 30 plus mins with customer service to get replacement ones. I've had these trackers for less than 6 months. I've probably spend 30 hrs on the phone with them and 60 hrs in label replacing trackers. Stay away from this product.

Steven
Transport routier/ferroviaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Very satisfied with Verizon as long as the prices don’t continue to go up I will stay with rising th

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Extremely satisfied phone service maybe the Internet would possibly be a better overall but otherwise very satisfied thank you my name is Steven SOrisio truckee Inc

All about the reception reception reception and my customer service in Coos Bay Oregon really small branch has been very very helpful that’s another reason I switched to rising because of Coos Bay Oregon

Still needs better reception in them roll areas need some kind of a Wii boost set up get better reception in a commercial truck that would be the only things very satisfied

Dakota
Personal Assistant (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 501-1 000 employés

Increase work productivity

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : overall we have a positive experience from working with Verizon connect.

This software really helps our team more our business forward, they always have offers for discounted pricing as well.

It can be hard to get in contact with Verizon team and it is a bit tricky to set up this, we are thankful for this software.

Kristoffer
CEO (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11-50 employés

Better Services out there than Verizon Connect

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The service has been decent but the last year the service was not working properly and they wanted to update the units. They have a sneakly contract with a automatic renewal after completion of contract and a 60 day written cancelation policy even if your contract it about up. We cancelled anyway and contacted our company attorney to handle.

It was easy to use and did work in the beginning

Other services provide more features for half the price and they also have easier contract requirements when adding new trucks to the system.

Tammy
Construction, 11-50 employés

Overpriced for what you get

Commentaires : When we signed up the company was Fleetmatics, Verizon bought them at some point - which we did not know, no one ever called on us, etc. Found out from our Verizon phone dude...

Live map view on the website works and it is difficult for an employee to remove from the vehicle

Doesn't integrate with our dispatching software as promised. A representative from the company has to install and remove the units. Support is very non responsive. We are being charged for more vehicles than we actually have and can get no results. Too expensive for the functionality and the results we get. Contracts are too long - I have come to conclude that companies that make you sign long contracts do so because they know they will give you bad service.

VP (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

Alternatives envisagées :

VERIZON RUINED A GOOD COMPANy

1,0 il y a 11 mois

FLEETMATICS WAS AN EXCELLENT SYSTEM THAT WE USED FOR 10 YEARS, WHEN VERIZON TOOK OVER CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS, BILLING SUCKS, REPORTS SUCK, RELIABILITY SUCKS, IT JUST COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE, I SWITCHED MY ENTIRE FLEET TO SAMSARA. THEN IN TYPICAL VERIZON FASHION THEY TRIED TO MAKE ME PAY FOR TERMINATING MY ACCOUNT... GOOD LUCk

Kali
Fleet Maintenance Coordinator (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés

Verizon Connect

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : When calling customer service, was always helpful and would let me know when issue was resolved.

Verizon Connect is very user friendly, as I was able to navigate thru system and was self-taught.

When Verizon connect would be down, was very difficult to manage.

Tim
President (É.-U.)

No Comunication

1,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Very poor customer service still waiting on a case to resolved from March. I called to cancel in September and wrote a letter two months later still waiting for an answer while they take my money from my account.Over 22 case numbers within eight months. Sent installers to install them no one came out to explain to my drivers how to operate them and to top it off they downloaded the wrong program to my trucks and had to wait until Monday to get it corrected. Then I find out my company account was being managed by a out side third party company.

I didn't like it just wasn't what it was sold to be. It was more stress on my drivers and I worrying about DOT fines.

Support was not there. Engine diagnostic's was a joke.

Jay
Jay
Vice President (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Dipping Your Toe into the Abyss of Digital Transformation

Commentaires : It is a phenomenal step towards a digital environment for the under served home services sector. Implementing Verizon Connect Work is a step in the right direction! At the end of the day Verizon is a telecom company and looking to upsell their products into your business.

I love the fact that Verizon Connect focuses on the technologically under served realm of the home services market. These business's technology initiatives take a hard stop at email and spreadsheets. When implemented and used correctly, Verizon Connect Work (formerly Fleetmatics WORK) can bring to the surface revenue opportunities that business owners and stakeholders were oblivious to. Being typically their first go at new technology, Verizon Connect Work is usually welcome because of the ease of implementation and use. The technology is priced right and the ROI is enormous! The ROI stems from getting off the paper, chalkboards, notepads and alleviating lost invoices. At the end of the day the software is the home service industries first step towards digital transformation in this Fourth Industrial Revolution.

In response to Verizon Connect Work being described by former users as "A Starter Software" or "Technology Training Wheels", there is high churn being there are more robust softwares that encompass the entire life of a work order. With out mentioning any software company names, Verizon Connect Work's book of business is on a mass exodus to other players. To add, their is limited to zero customer support and the buying process wasn't very enjoyable.

JoAnna
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés

Unkept Promises

Commentaires : It's a scheduling software that started on an internet base and tried to go to mobile and has failed in my opinion. They will roped us in with promises that they didn't keep. This is why we decided to leave.

I loved how easy it was to navigate and filter to find the invoice/ticket/customer that I needed really fast. I loved how I could keep whatever information I needed with customized info boxes. Dispatching out to Employees was easy and the old App for the Techs out in the field could do many things. IT worked great on the desktop end.

When we 1st signed on we were promised that the program would keep track of our inventory. We are a HVAC business and we have a lot of parts to keep track of. It wasn't working great when we started and the old app was ok with it. Then they Upgraded and had a new App and they completely trashed the inventory program and didn't tell us. Since we are located with lots of country and rural areas we were told that the app can work offline and update the main programs once it got back in data range. This has never worked properly and my Techs were calling me to update their tickets because the app wasn't working. The New App upgrade came everything went downhill. Techs could no longer create their own jobs (and we have Techs for on-call weekends) Techs could no longer show discounts to the customers on the invoice. The app still didn't work out in rural areas. It doesn't not work very well on the Mobile end. Everytime I had Customer service on the line they tried their best, but since everything that we as a company needed they couldn't provide we didn't want to stay with them.

Terry
Operations Manager (Australie)
Machines, 11-50 employés

Avoid

Commentaires : Look at other tracking systems. Verizon is another headache you don't need!

The features and ease of the program are great, one of the best.

The customer service is horrendous. 12 months after we signed up we wanted to get additional units added and had to repeatedly contact them and ask for this to happen for 3 months. The trackers in several of our tractors weren't tracking correctly, the status was reading as though the machine was in idle or stopped most of the day but the tracking icon would jump around the work area (over multiple km's) in this status. I tried resolving this with there support team but was told there was no fault with the system, the machines aren't operating. About 2 years into using the system we wanted to add further units, after 6 months of trying to get this done plus the issues with the tractors we decided to switch to another tracking company. Because we still had 6 months to run on our 3 year contract we continued to pay the monthly fee. When the 3 year contract expired the terms were the monthly fee would reduce because the hardware was paid off. This didn't occur, the same fee continued to be direct debited from our account. We tried multiple times to contact our account manager and his senior with no response to fix up the over charging plus close the account. We had to go to the bank to get the transactions blocked.

Larry
President/CFO (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 11-50 employés

BEWARE of the Details Before you buy - Does not Interface with Quickbooks Well

Commentaires : Right now we are paying for the monthly as when you sign up they say " there is no stopping the payment". However, you can't see where it is going to really work, or not, until it starts getting implemented. We were "gun ho" when we started as it was "completely customizable". We test drove a system last year and ditched it because the invoice could be sent to the technicians email for data mining. They promised to make sure it didn't happen with this one and sure enough the day we started none of the pricing showed up for parts and the email feature was enabled. That means they wasted our time in the multiple data gathering sessions to set it up. WE HAVE ASKED FOR A CANCELLATION BUT WERE TOLD THEY DO NOT DO THIS AND THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE WHOLE YEAR.

Great for the Field guys as they like the photos and dispatch features. The details get out to them faster and they can start from home to the first calls for the day. Turn by turn directions are great if all your site locations are set up.

The interface with Quickbooks is one way with parts. Changes in prices in Quickbooks have to be hand entered in both systems. We were told we would not want to use the Quickbooks after using there software. That is code words for "It doesn't work well" with Quickbooks. The time to generate an invoice is twice as long for the invoicer. The time from the techs has to be hand transferred to the invoice. There is no automatic calc from field to invoice because "they don't want to be responsible" for the techs pushing the wrong start/stop times. The time savings given in the sales pitch is diminished by the lost productivity in maintaining pricing and transferring times. Also the techs can alter the time they actually start and stop so forget using it to prove in any court when they actually arrived. For those of us managing technicians there is just as much chance for time abuse using this system. In the day of SQL database interfaces they are missing the boat in a fully integrated system. Every answer to our objections was to have us place a comment on a link button for the "developers" somewhere in the UK to "consider".

Mike
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

The technology and product work reasonably well. The information is an asset to managing the fleet

The software is relatively intuitive....which is good because the customer support is the worst I have EVER experienced with any product! If you enjoy figuring things out on your own, you will really love this product. You can make it work for you with a little experimentation and some extra time invested.

The customer support is non existent. They have a lot of nice people answering the phone that are very sorry for your troubles...."someone" will get back to you within 24 hours. Unfortunately when they get back to you they are unable to assist you so they will elevate your issue to the tier 2 rep. The tier 2 rep will then get back with you in 24 hours. The tier 2 rep will likely be unable to help you...but they are also very nice, courteous folks who are sincerely sorry for your issue. The tier 2 rep will elevate it to a high priority and you will be contacted within 24 hours. The high priority rep will email you and ask if you have completed the proper documentation and send the forms to you....these will be the same forms you received and completed prior to this whole cycle beginning. Save the original forms so you can just resend it. It will save you time. I am sure by now you get the point...I have waited well over 6 weeks to get a device installed in a vehicle for fleet expansion. This has happened on more than one occasion. At present I am looking for another vendor who has equivalent technology with a matching suite of genuine customer service. My advice would be that you continue to look elsewhere and see what you can find before you are trapped in a 24 hour service cycle!

Kurt
Vice President (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Never ending contract

Commentaires : My overall experience with Verizon connect reveal And its previous named fleetmatics has been absolutely atrocious. we were sold this product with false hope about what it could and couldn't do And then we were charged a ton of money for services that we were not actually given. The customer service and the contracts are ridiculous so even if I wanted to switch to a different service I would have to pay over $10000 to buy my way out of my contract which I think is absolutely ridiculous. Long story short I'm stuck with this service forever and I'll never be able to get out of this contract.

This product helps me keep track of my vehicles And helps me to see who needs help where and when they will be at customers homes. It allows me to track speed driving behavior As well as keep track If the crews are where they are supposed to be.

I do not like that the standard reveal software does not allow you to split Your routes between multiple vehicles. The other service that We purchased originally with reveal allow you to do that but in a very convoluted and not user friendly way and it was very expensive to do a very simple task. I have to use multiple software is now to do the same thing I should be able to do one that I pay an arm and a leg for.

President (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés

Our eyes in the sky

Commentaires : Overall, Verizon has helped us keep track of our vehicles and employees. The software helps us track employee times and efficiency as well as reduced theft on all levels.

Verizon Connect lets us see exactly where our vehicles are and notifies us when a vehicle is started after hours. We recovered 2 stolen vehicles which resulted in the capture of an entire auto theft ring with multiple other previously stolen vehicles in Dallas and stopped 1 vehicle that was in the process of being stolen by directing Police to where the thief was headed. Operationally, this software is instrumental to our daily routing and dispatching of our technicians.

Verizon Connect is regularly sending me email and direct mail solicitations for lower pricing, but when I call to get that pricing, they say it's only for new customers or new units. Then when I renew, they only want to renew at existing pricing. Why send better offers to me if we can't receive the lower pricing? And why can't we get a discount for renewal business? Their pricing is higher than most other GPS providers.

April
scheduling coordinator (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Good but could be better

Commentaires : I love that I am able to see what my guys are doing at all times every day. It makes it easier for me to tell my customers when my technicians will be there where they are and how long they have been there. I like that I am able to help my guys out by using the maps to give them directions when needed.

I like that I am able to keep track of my guys with the GPS system they have to offer. I am able to see speed, accidents, engine failures, oil changes and so much more. I am able to locate them ion real time so I always know where they are. It has a lot of features that can be used to help me navigate my guys and get them where they need to be.

The system will sometime glitch out and will not refresh. I have to reload the program a lot because it does this very often and I am unable to just refresh to solve the issue. Sometimes even after re loading I have to do it a second time to correct the issue. Its a tad bit hard to use some of the features as there are not many instructions.

duane
president (É.-U.)

worst customer service ever

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : No customer service. long phone waits no one can take care of your problems its always" thats not my job you have to speak to ___" then the wait begins again and again till you finally give up. I was on hold once where i went to lunch and returned to still be on hold for 45 min longer

cost was reasonable originally but support was non existent

Made every promise possible to get you to sign up but then all promises were void they even changed the length of my contract from 24 to 36 months. We wished to cancel after 24 and couldn't without a large penalty ! I was told we could expand to more vehicles at any time on the same contract and billing period. when we attempted this each vehicle was required to have a new contract and a different invoice period what a nightmare!!

Daryl
Daryl
Retail Sales Manager/IT Manager (Canada)
Matériaux de construction, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

Worst Support I've encountered

Commentaires : I have been trying for 45 days to get electronics installed in two new trucks. After the install fell through, I have asked my CSM to call me (over a month ago) and my CSM's supervisor to call me or email me almost two weeks ago. I have just now made a call to have someone at corporate call me within 24 hours to get this resolved. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Being able to track our trucks is invaluable to us. We deliver A LOT of goods. Building supplies and other items. We need to know where our trucks are to provide the kind of service our customers expect.

The product is pricy. When it works, it works well and is worth the dollars spent. When the company refuses to contact you for over a month regarding an issue that REQUIRES fixing immediately, it is not worth anything.

Meredith
Asst Controller / Exec Asst (É.-U.)
Construction, 201-500 employés

GPS Services

Commentaires : The program is fine except above. However the Customer Service side from your agents SUCK!!! as long as you don't need anything after the initial set up you are good. Trying to order and add devices, nightmare trying to get service and install of additional devices nightmare.

The website works well for the most part and is pretty user friendly for most information needed.

searching not friendly, you must know the device exact name to find what you are looking for. if you forget to notate changes trying to locate in the website and time costly and annoying.

Dan
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Truthfully the worst customer service received in 20+ years of partnering with various providers.

Commentaires : If the notes above do not yet paint a good picture for you, and you are still considering signing a contract for this product, I suggest that you plan to throw away the monthly fee for 1 unit out of every 20 that you need. It won't ever work, nor will it be replaced by this team of leaderless lackwits, so make sure to order 21.

The ease of use and robust features of this relatively low cost option are really great. Easy, fast, intuitive, user friendly- it checks almost every box. But the utter void of customer service blows it.

The utter void of customer service. We certainly know better rationally, but it actually seems as if customer service is deliberately messing with us. It is difficult to imagine an explanation for the laughably circuitous experiences we have had in the many, many times we have simply tried to get a single non functioning unit replaced since February 2021. Not several single units, but literally the exact unit that failed to work right out of the box.

Nicholas
General Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Software works, but no support from the developers.

Commentaires : recurring workorders and invoicing

Recurring workorders, easy to invoice, easy to assign new jobs to fieldworkers. Mobile and desktop access.

ZERO support from developers. Sales will tell you once thing, it doesn't happen and you get zero response from any feedback/enhancements you submit. The biggest problem we find is that you have to upload photos one by one, you should be able to check all the ones that apply and do one upload. And when viewing those photos and attaching to invoices, you have to download and review one by one, when you should be able to toggle through the photos quickly like you would with any other software or program. We have been asking for this upgrade since the day we signed up and the developers do not care or respond. If they would fix the photo issue, I would give 5 stars across the board. But because they refuse, we have to use DROPBOX as well as this software to effectively manage photos. 2 different programs when 1 should be all that's required.

Dawn
Manager (É.-U.)

Verizon Connect Reveal also known as FleetMatics

Commentaires : Overall we have solved problems in business with knowing where are technicians are even when they say they are somewhere else. It gives us proof of their locations in real time. While the technician is driving the unit on your computer screen will move as well. Great stuff!

I work at a Fleet business where we have diesel technicians on the road performing emergency road service for diesel vehicles 24/7. This system helps us not only track our technicians locations, but so much more. We can guide them in their travel where there is less traffic to get to breakdowns faster, we can find parts stores faster for them and it keeps track of small things as in their oil changes and lets you know when the next one is due for each work vehicle.

There is nothing I do not like about this software. So far so good.

Jeannie
Fleet Manager (É.-U.)

Beyond terrible

Commentaires : We purchased to be compliant with DOT.... however, they are causing us to be non-compliant due to sending wrong equipment multiple times and we still have two trucks not working at all or not working properly.

The program is good other than the timesheet reporting. The GPS portion and logs are good

This company has the WORST customer service I have ever seen. I still have two trucks that are waiting for parts to be installed. One has been like this for nearly 6 months. There is no excuse for this. Whoever set up their customer service SOP has set them up for failure. I would like to know how many other companies are having these issues. I would also like to know how to get our issues resolved!