Avis clients sur RevolutionEHR

par RevolutionEHR

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur RevolutionEHR

RevolutionEHR est un des principaux fournisseurs de solutions de dossier médical partagé et de gestion de projets sur le cloud pour les spécialistes de la vue.

En savoir plus sur RevolutionEHR

150 avis affichés

Darcy/april W.
Darcy/april W.
optometrist
  • Publié le 07/10/2017

"This is my first experience with "paperless" records- wholly an excellent, easy to use product."

Commentaires: quickly keep track of inventory, check the schedules, use anywhere there is a reliable internet connection- I've been on vacation and been able to help staff answer questions and complete records. Its a reliable work horse.

Avantages: The ease of use in record taking- with training and familiarity, it became second nature within a few days. Its even better once patient's return for their repeat exams in subsequent years. I'll use the phrase, "How did I get along before this?" I love how much more complete I can make the record- recording even more detail than I did with paper records. I highly recommend this product, but, its going to cost you.

Inconvénients: The inability to easily take a previous report (for eg. Diabetic reports to physicians), transfer it forward and just modify the date and few particulars. Also, the inability to easily reorder the same contact lenses, but with the updated rx- the current system requires the entire order to be started from scratch again. The drawing feature is unwieldy.

• Publié le 07/10/2017
Qurtullean M.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/03/2021

"So easy so efficient"

Commentaires: Its been fabulous learning a new system is always intimidating but my rev team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really made it pleasant and I don't think I could function without Revolution EHR in my practice!

Avantages: Very easy to learn integrates with all my other equipment and everything is on auto-pilot

Inconvénients: My practice locations are in 2 different states and that was difficult to integrate but of course [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were able to help find a solution very quickly!

• Publié le 10/03/2021
William C.
Owner/Licensed Optician
  • Publié le 14/10/2021

"Great EHR system"

Avantages: Ease of use and cloud access make this a easier use system

Inconvénients: No negative to this EHR I have used at other practices and now that I am an owner knew it was right for me

• Publié le 14/10/2021
Karen W.
optometrist
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 10/01/2018

"not responsive to how I want to practice"

Commentaires: I work part time at the office where I use Revolution, and I would not have it in my office. Perhaps I would feel differently with additional training (I had about 30 minutes to show me a few of the features). But I don't think so, reading back over my "cons" list.

Inconvénients: 1. About 9 clicks required to print a glasses Rx, after the Rx is entered. Why so many?
2. Does not have newer contacts in the data base, and will not allow me to enter them manually. Have to hand write rx's and scan them in. Can't list trials dispensed either, for the same reason.
3. When data is entered using drop down boxes, and a diagnosis is indicated (e.g. kerititis) only refractive diagnoses are in the final list. Very difficult to add diagnoses. Cannot just type in an ICD 10 code manually. It has to be found in Revolution's list, which simply is not sufficient.
4. Some of the choices are just plain silly. E.G. under cover test, ortho is listed as "no motion", and ther is no phoria listings, only tropias. I have to write in "notes" if there is a phoria. And there are many more examples.
5. Only one spectacle Rx is allowed. I haven't figured out a way to write additional Rx's such as computer glasses, or other special use rx's. "Near refraction" can't be brought forward for reading glasses. Split adds are not allowed.
6. Occasionally I have added screens and later had the screens and all the data entered to inexplicably disappear. When you have an exam turn up blank, when you remember writing notes, chief complaints, etc., it is infuriating, and dangerous for patient care.

• Publié le 10/01/2018
Matt H.
  • Publié le 30/07/2021

"RevolutionEHR just makes sense, which allows me to give more of my focus to patient care"

Commentaires: After using many other optometry specific EHR programs, logging into RevolutionEHR feels like crawling in your own bed after a week out of town. Rev is laid out the way my mind works, allowing me to spend less time and effort thinking about charting, and give more attention to clinical decision making and interacting with patients.

Avantages: It just makes sense. You'd think that'd be a given with any modern EHR, but it truly isn't. The exam flow, check boxes, drop down menus, and free-type boxes are available where they should be and aren't placed unnecessarily where they shouldn't. After using other

Inconvénients: Sure, if I were the software designer making Rev, I'd tweak a thing or two. But I honestly don't have any serious complaints.

• Publié le 30/07/2021
Julie F.
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/08/2020

"RevolutionEHR"

Commentaires: One of the best things I’ve encountered so far was the helpfulness of staff from the device transfer team (specifically Paul). He has gone above and beyond my expectations and has been extremely easy to work with.

Avantages: I really like how you can customize everything to make flow more efficient.

Inconvénients: Calendar system. I wish you were able to look at more than one day at a time. A full week overlook would be very beneficial

• Publié le 11/08/2020
Practice Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/06/2019

"Able to Work at the Office or Home"

Commentaires: I love Revolution compared to other software programs I've used in the past.

Avantages: It is cloud based. I like being able to access it from my home as well as the office. I like the fact that there is extremely little down time. Previous software programs I've used would go down on a fairly regular basis, leaving the office with zero access to patient information and charts. I love the chat feature that is available immediately when I've needed assistance from customer support. There is no calling, leaving a message, and waiting on a return call when needing assistance with something.

Inconvénients: It has been difficult for me to learn how to build specific reports. I always have to ask for assistance when creating new reports.

• Publié le 07/06/2019
Amy S.
  • Publié le 09/07/2021

"A daunting task transformed into an enjoyable journey!"

Commentaires: As a new practice owner, my training with RevolutionEHR was an excellent "overview" of the components of managing a dispensing optometry clinic. Not only do I feel confidant to open with this software, I have gained insight into aspects of patient care and organization that can only benefit my early stages of opening.
My implemenation specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], and her colleagues (particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) have had more of an impact on the success of my opening than they will ever know.

Avantages: I'm at the end of my Implementation/Onboarding sessions with RevEHR and am incredibly impressed with the attention and guidance that I've been given. I was so relieved to find a (Canadian compliant) cloud based system that would serve both the clinical and optical sides of my clinic. An added bonus was the encouragement and support I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as I explored and experimented with how to best make use of this "complete package". Of particular benefit to me were the "live" Friday Take-out sessions where I was able to watch [SENSITIVE CONTENT] demonstrate (by sharing their screens) how to accomplish tasks from Scheduling to Billing to Inventory to Business Analysis within the software itself. Deciding on what software to choose for my clinic seemed overwhelming at first. I don't doubt that I made the right choice.

Inconvénients: I completely understand this won't be an issue for most people. In my perfect world, there would be a solely "Canadian" version of the software in which I wouldn't have to "not bother with" or "ignore" the components needed to support American providers.

• Publié le 09/07/2021
Andrea A.
manager
  • Publié le 28/07/2021

"My thoughts"

Commentaires: The customers service is fantastic! Any time I do not know how to do something in the system, I can call for help and they walk me through how to put it in. They are so helpful and friendly! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was epecially wonderful today to help me with a very complicated transaction in the accounting.

Avantages: I like the demographic information and how we integrate with Weave to make it easy to send patient reminders and notify of product in. Overall, the system is pretty easy to use.

Inconvénients: It is difficult to make changes in the accounting. I get lost at times with all of the different invoices and figuring out how to make changes or corrections when needed.

• Publié le 28/07/2021
Dan L.
Optometrist/Ownewr
  • Publié le 07/07/2021

"I appreciate the exceptional customer service"

Commentaires: The knowledgeable customer service has good response time and has always been "on target" for figuring out any problem I had. The customer service representatives: 1) have an optometry background, and 2) are not located in a foreign country, making communication ideal. RevolutionEHR cares about its clients!

Avantages: The integrity of the company. I confidently achieved Meaningful Use (MU) because Rev (and later RevAssure) worked to educate me to do things correctly. I was "bulletproof "when audited, thanks to the thorough tutelage and efforts of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Inconvénients: Cumbersome, not intuitive. Learning curve was challenging.

• Publié le 07/07/2021
Alvaro C.
Optician/Admin

"Truly worth the money"

Commentaires: A great EHR system that allows the doctor to spend face-time with the patient instead of becoming a data entry person.

Avantages: I like the streamlined layout and minimalism of the software. It is as simple or as complicated as you need it to be without having to add or takeaway from other features.
Since Rev is cloud-based, I don't have to worry about backups or server-side computer failure corrupting data.
It is very simple to use: It's no different than using your typical web-form. The learning curve for the software is small. Generally, pretty easy to teach employees how to use the software which saves me time and money.
Easy to generate reports and you have the ability to make basic SQL-style reports to monitor most of what you need to. Easy admin tools that allow one to customize exactly how much access a user can have which in turn makes it easier to comply with HIPAA.
The updates are digestible and easy to adapt to: nothing crazy to figure out.
Submitting claims is ridiculously easy as long as the insurance vendor is set up correctly: which also isn't hard (Medicare claims are a little different setup).
I don't even remember the last time I called support (They're nice by the way).
The software is extremely consistent and intuitive.

Inconvénients: An unfair criticism would be that every now and again the software refreshes while typing (which I completely understand is a result of the syncing of data between the browser and the cloud, but I doubt this can be helped at the moment. This will only get better as faster bandwidths become the norm) I much rather have to repeat a field once every few weeks than worry about backups and computer issues. (Since I have to pick a con, but this is such a non-issue)
It doesn't make me coffee in the morning, but I don't think they offer this as an option, although I'd be open to it. I don't know how they'd do it, but Rev has some pretty clever IT people.

Joshua W.
Optician
Cabinets médicaux
  • Publié le 30/04/2015

"The Amazing Revolution EHR"

Avantages: Revolution EHR is a great electronic health record management system that allows for total office integration. Revolution EHR leaves nothing behind when it comes to managing patient records, accounting, billing, coding, optical orders, medical orders, insurance, inventory management, reports, etc. Revolution EHR gives the office the ability to do everything for all their patients and it streamlines workflow for better efficiency and productivity. Another great benefit to Revolution EHR is that it is a cloud-based system meaning their is no software needed to take up vital hard drive space and it can be accessed from any computer anywhere that you are. This allows for your doctors to communicate about patients even if they are out of the office and it allows managers to pull reports from home if needed.

Inconvénients: The downside to Revolution EHR is that it has a learning curve like most new programs being implemented into an office. revolution EHR requires some time to get used to and even after a few years of using it you will learn something new. But this is not so much a negative as it is a positive. Revolution EHR provides a "sandbox mode" that allows the office to utilize all the features of Revolution EHR, but without the real-world risks of inputting wrong data. It encourages you to make mistakes and to learn form them. Revolution EHR is also updating their systems constantly to streamline the patient care process and in doing so that is why you learn something new.

• Publié le 30/04/2015
Vincent F.
CEO & practicing optometrist
  • Publié le 29/09/2017

"10 years in four offices ,6 Drs and REV enhanced all our medical care records and billing"

Commentaires: encounter documentation clarity and efficiency with much greater confidence on all our medical billing and coding encounters

Avantages: I find the program is easy to set up and use, feature rich, guides the Dr recording to ensure correct documentation for medical care and coding for those encounters, this fact has created Dr confidence and enabled our office to increase medical billing - that more than pays for the monthly fee, its updated for free and web based is an asset for any practitioner with multi locations , help is just outstanding , my technicians find it easy to use and we do experience tech turnover so ease of use is important, lots of business partners to help communicate to your patients , survey and recall, great communication tools for patient and their health care providers

Inconvénients: I am an OD so I wish there was a lower monthly fee and it was easier to get all my pre test data into the program. But the most irritating thing is I cannot let my techs to start the record days ahead of the visit- this is something I would like to be changed-- this is so pre work of insurance, demographics and health HX & meds could be entered well before the encounter in less of a rush so when the encounter is present the day of the visit - patient processing is quicker and less tech duress improving the entire encounter experience - no one likes to wait for the receptionist or techs gather data - but REV forces that because we cannot open a case before the encounter date/time- can you fix that ??

Jessica G.
  • Publié le 28/09/2017

"I used to complain about my EHR software ALL THE TIME. But not anymore since switching to RevEHR."

Commentaires: Makes my life easier.

Avantages: My staff finds it intuitive and easy to use. I never hear them complain about the software. I like that it's customizable. I can make my chart notes look just the way I want. I also like that they are constantly making small tweaks to improve the system. Several times a year it is updated, but only with a few changes. I think it's better to do a few changes at a time instead of once a year so you don't feel like you are learning a whole new software system. I also appreciate that this is a company that truly cares about its customers. When we talk, they listen. There is a place where you can put recommendations for improvements and when enough doctors say the same thing, they add it. One time they removed a feature that I really liked. Enough doctors complained about it that within a few days, they put it back! Talk about service!

Inconvénients: My only real complaint about RevEHR is that I can't print out my exam notes in a neat, concise fashion. Exams print out with 10+ pages. This may be because I haven't taken the time to figure out an easier way. I'd love some input on this. So I guess a related complaint would be that set up time is significant. But I'm willing to deal with that because once you do have it set up, it works like a dream.

Dianna L.
optometric physician
  • Publié le 11/05/2021

"Take a Second Look at Revolution EHR--Don't be intimidated with new technology!"

Commentaires: I was very apprehensive transitioning from traditional charting to electronic. I have been practicing for many years and decided I needed to up grade my practice. I practice with digital phoroptor, digital retinal imaging, and "paper charts". My apprehension in being somewhat computer challenged delayed my earlier conversion to Revolution. I should not have waited so long. I've enjoyed learning the Revolution program. I feel like the introduction and ease of learning was made possible by the teaching I received from my instructor, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She certainly needs recognition for being one of the most patient and knowledgeable instructors I have met. I expressed my anxiety of being computer challenged yet she gave me encouragement instilling my confidence. After spending sessions with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I feel I can move forward using Revolution and becoming more skillful and successful with the program. I would encourage anyone to move forward embracing change using Revolution EHR.

Avantages: I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient and personalized the templates can be modified for my own exam choices. The refraction template was so close to my exam protocol I found it surprising. Even more pleasing was the health evaluation section. I felt like I could record complete and accurate findings using the Revolution templates. There are other areas I was impressed with such as contact lens ordering, referrals programmed for my frequent referral doctors, and an accounting /insurance section. Truly there was no one area I liked best. I was impressed at how functional it appears.
I was actually surprised at how impressed I was with Revolution.

Inconvénients: I feel this software can be modified to fit just about anyone's optometric practice. The only problem I can for see would be user transitioning from traditional record keeping to computerized. We all try to see patients in a timely manner and it takes time to become time efficient with any change from our traditional methods. Practice with Revolution is needed to develop this timely skill.

• Publié le 11/05/2021
Ryan S.
OD
  • Publié le 17/10/2016

"No EHR is perfect"

Commentaires: We've been with Revolution EHR for more than a year now. There are some things the software really excels at and others which are very lacking. Being cloud based, the interruptions in service are minimal (servers go down maybe 2x/year for a matter of a few hours typically). The doctor's side with MU and ICD 10 are fantastic. They made ICD 10 a non-event.
The biggest drawback to this software, as mentioned by another reviewer is the accounting/billing side of the software. I could not think of a more cumbersome and inefficient way to do things. The incessant "drag and drop" method of carrying charges over to separate parties is very very time consuming. If you are thinking of leaving Compulink (as we did) this is the biggest drawback. Also, there is NO AUTOPOSTING of payments. We were told when we signed up this would become available soon..... it did, as a separate paid service called RevCycle, which amounts to thousands of extra dollars in an already rather expensive software.
The Rev Development has been taking ages to convert the software to an HTML format, and they seemed so focused on adding additional pay services that none of us are really that interested in using. If I could do it over again, I wouldn't have left Compulink for Revolution, but if I were to try and switch again, my staff would mutiny. I'll hang in there with Rev for another 3-4 months, but may switch again if I see no improvement or implementation of autoposting insurance payments.

Avantages: Cloud based features

Inconvénients: Billing and payment posting

• Publié le 17/10/2016
Jessica F.
VISION THERAPIST
  • Publié le 31/10/2019

"REVOLUTION EHR"

Commentaires: FANTASTIC, HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO EVERY PRACTICE, IT DOES EVERYTHING YOU NEED IT TO DO AND BETTER THAN ANY COMPETITOR

Avantages: WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE, COMPANY TREATS ALL CLIENTS AS A TEAM WORKING TOGETHER TO USE THE SOFTWARE INDIVIDUALLY FOR EACH PRACTICE AND THEY ENSURE THEIR CLIENTS SUCCESS

Inconvénients: ON-BOARDING PROCESS AND GOING LIVE WHEN WE STARTED LEFT A LITTLE TO BE DESIRED, HOWEVER, ENGAGING STAFF AND ALL EMPLOYEES COULD HAVE MADE OUR PROCESS MORE SEAMLESS

• Publié le 31/10/2019
Patrick O.
  • Publié le 30/04/2013

Commentaires: We are a 4 OD and 1 MD practice with 9 exam lanes. Our last software upgrade with our previous vendor was the last straw, being way to slow, way too 'click-y', and infested with bugs. One bug gets fixed and another pops up. I don't think the version was ever tested in an exam room. Very frustrating. We made the decision to change vendors. In our search, we had the following criteria: must meet meaningful use criteria; must be Optometry/Ophthalmology based and not a modification of another specialty; developers must be eye care specific and have intimate knowledge of eye care practice and exam room flow; software must integrate medical records, billing, scheduling and optical in the same program; intuitive in design and flow; on-demand, on-line training for staff; some of the lesser criteria came down to feel, flow, and visual aesthetics. Though we found several good programs, RevolutionEHR was an easy decision once we had done all our homework and research. We are in the training phase of implimentation and have a 'go live' date of June 1st, 2013. The training is on-line and available 24/7 which is a huge plus. Though 'live' training is available, we found the 'self-guided' training program to work well for our clinic, since we are already fluent with EHR basics. The program is very intuitive and flows nicely through the exam or office visit. Another big plus is the 'sandbox'. Basically, this is the mirror image of your regular practice software that you and your staff can play in and practice without the worry of 'crashing the system'. We've set up our office parameters in the sandbox, and will train our current and future employees there. Since it's exactly the same as the 'live' version, it's an easy transition and staff is not stressed or worried about making a mistake. If they're working on something new, they try it in the sandbox first. In terms of training resources, Revolution uses "Insights", their web-based site as a one-stop access to all the information you need including pre-recorded webinars, videos, blogs and FaceBook interaction. We're not live yet, but so far so good. Stay tuned. I rated 4/5 stars because we're just getting started and don't have enough experience to give it 5 stars, but I'm anticipating they will earn the 5th star.

• Publié le 30/04/2013
Kinsey H.
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 28/09/2017

"Easy to learn EHR with extensive features."

Avantages: RevEHR is extremely user friendly, all of our staff and doctors were able to catch on very quickly. It integrates with many of our partners which makes things much more streamlined. I also love all the reports we are able to run... it makes running statistics for our office very simple. The support staff is excellent and I appreciate that our suggestions on changes are heard and all software updates are included and automatic. Being cloud-based also means NO servers, NO backing things up, minimized risk of hacking, accessible from anywhere. I love being able to phone triage an after-hours emergency patient from home and chart it immediately.

Inconvénients: There is very little to dislike. Sometimes I feel like there could be fewer "clicks" to get to what I want, but that is minimal and probably true with any EHR system.

Duane S.
Managing Doctor
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/09/2017

"We switched from another EHR company and it has been a win all the way around."

Commentaires: The software is efficient to use. It is helpful to be able to log in to a patient's chart from home at times.

Avantages: Cloud based is good. Coding is convenient. Customization of workflow in exams is good. It is good to be able to upload tests into the exam area related to this.

Inconvénients: The accounting reports, business reports, should allow customization. The data must be entered into a spreadsheet for bench-marking. It would so helpful if they allowed me to categorize the items in the accounting sales report. Import of scanned documents into referrals and consents can be easily improved. The patient's surgical history should display on the past ocular history page. I wish that when a tech enters data, it showed who did that. Sometimes it runs very slowly. The routing slip should allow customization (for example include last Rx and BVA)

Andrea S.
Optometrist/Owner
  • Publié le 28/09/2017

"Intuitive, reliable, expanding, responsive!"

Avantages: The software is intuitive and can be learned quickly by new users. Claims processing and patient billing is simplified over other products we have used in the past. RevolutionEHR is always listening to client needs and RESPONDING with improvements and features. VSP claims/invoices are calculated correctly every time.

Inconvénients: This may not be possible, but I wish we could eliminate the duplicate entries required in VSP, Eyemed and VisionWeb. For each, it would be nice to be able to map our products to their names in order to reduce OUR errors in selecting the correct lens. RevolutionEHR is implementing this soon, but in the meantime, I wish there was a better means of doing mass recalls of patients , and I wish I could print an address label.

Benjamin S.
  • Publié le 09/03/2021

"Ease of Use"

Commentaires: Great in general. Huge upgrade from ExamWrite/OfficeMate. E-Faxing and scanning directly into charts is great as well.

Avantages: It is cloud based, so you can access it from anywhere! It bridges the gap between exams and sales all in one program.

Inconvénients: Sometimes information gets lost if you are clicking too quickly or if there are two people in a chart

• Publié le 09/03/2021
Melanie T.
Optician
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/10/2020

"Not the best"

Commentaires: I would not recommend this software to a first time EHR user , however once you have used this software it easier to Navigate others.

Avantages: The thing that I liked most about using this software was the ease of contacting a customer service representative.

Inconvénients: The thing that I like the least about using this software was that it is not user friendly. It takes lots of practice and time to learn to do simple tasks.

• Publié le 06/10/2020
Staff Accountant
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/11/2018

"Great Software for Inventory Needs"

Commentaires: I use this daily to track customer eyecare health. Data is simple to access when uploading retinal images with our Optos machine. If you plan on having the most current technology for eyecare, you need RevolutionEHR.

Avantages: This software met my needs to managing my inventory and clients. It's constantly improving and receiving major updates that are extremely helpful. Most importantly, the reporting in the software is easy to use and Excel friendly. This is the best software I found to manage both customers and product while being HIPAA compliant.

Inconvénients: This isn't really a software issue, but customer service could be better. Their software team can take a long time to get back to you if you have any requests or issues with a report that won't pull.

• Publié le 27/11/2018
Lauren M.
  • Publié le 16/02/2018

"Great practice management software for accessing a patients file anywhere"

Commentaires: Access to our patients wherever we are helps us out alot. We can respond to emails, order contacts, submit claims from wherever we are. This is very helpful when getting an after hours emergent patient who maybe meeting at the office, and we can scan over chart before seeing them.

Avantages: I like the ability to not have a separate server and the ability to access it from home if we need to. Patient setup is very simple and it is very easy to link patients who are related. Electronic submission of claims is very straight-forward.

Inconvénients: The reporting side could be improved upon. When running reports for longer time periods make the program crash. This is caused by its use of Flash and according to the software updates they are working on getting rid of the programs use of Flash.

• Publié le 16/02/2018