Avis clients sur RevolutionEHR

En savoir plus sur RevolutionEHR

RevolutionEHR est un des principaux fournisseurs de solutions de dossier médical partagé et de gestion de projets sur le cloud pour les spécialistes de la vue.

En savoir plus sur RevolutionEHR

The fluidity between the scheduling software my office uses (TAB) and the EHR itself. Easy to create new patient profiles and change appts and both are updated in real time.

I feel this software can be modified to fit just about anyone's optometric practice. The only problem I can for see would be user transitioning from traditional record keeping to computerized.

RevolutionEHR - Notes

RevolutionEHR a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 161 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RevolutionEHR ?

Darcy/April
Darcy/April
optometrist (Canada)

This is my first experience with "paperless" records- wholly an excellent, easy to use product.

Commentaires : quickly keep track of inventory, check the schedules, use anywhere there is a reliable internet connection- I've been on vacation and been able to help staff answer questions and complete records. Its a reliable work horse.

The ease of use in record taking- with training and familiarity, it became second nature within a few days. Its even better once patient's return for their repeat exams in subsequent years. I'll use the phrase, "How did I get along before this?" I love how much more complete I can make the record- recording even more detail than I did with paper records. I highly recommend this product, but, its going to cost you.

The inability to easily take a previous report (for eg. Diabetic reports to physicians), transfer it forward and just modify the date and few particulars. Also, the inability to easily reorder the same contact lenses, but with the updated rx- the current system requires the entire order to be started from scratch again. The drawing feature is unwieldy.

Mohammed

New Sublease EHR

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : From start to finish, it was amazing. I immediately got connected with a sales rep who was very upfront about costs and value added to my new office. Thereafter I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to implement the software and she was AMAZING! Since my initial virtual calls with her, I have reached out a few more times to her needing help with the EHR and she returned my calls/emails every time. I have 2 other offices and will hopefully grow to more offices and will use Rev exclusively because of the customer service and support I have received thus far. Thank you!

I loved all the preset features of the software. There was very little for me to add in and that saved a ton of time while starting a new office.

Some of the new HTML formatting in the software is a nuisance but overall very happy with Rev.

Karen
Source : SoftwareAdvice

not responsive to how I want to practice

Commentaires : I work part time at the office where I use Revolution, and I would not have it in my office. Perhaps I would feel differently with additional training (I had about 30 minutes to show me a few of the features). But I don't think so, reading back over my "cons" list.

1. About 9 clicks required to print a glasses Rx, after the Rx is entered. Why so many? 2. Does not have newer contacts in the data base, and will not allow me to enter them manually. Have to hand write rx's and scan them in. Can't list trials dispensed either, for the same reason. 3. When data is entered using drop down boxes, and a diagnosis is indicated (e.g. kerititis) only refractive diagnoses are in the final list. Very difficult to add diagnoses. Cannot just type in an ICD 10 code manually. It has to be found in Revolution's list, which simply is not sufficient. 4. Some of the choices are just plain silly. E.G. under cover test, ortho is listed as "no motion", and ther is no phoria listings, only tropias. I have to write in "notes" if there is a phoria. And there are many more examples. 5. Only one spectacle Rx is allowed. I haven't figured out a way to write additional Rx's such as computer glasses, or other special use rx's. "Near refraction" can't be brought forward for reading glasses. Split adds are not allowed. 6. Occasionally I have added screens and later had the screens and all the data entered to inexplicably disappear. When you have an exam turn up blank, when you remember writing notes, chief complaints, etc., it is infuriating, and dangerous for patient care.

Qurtullean
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

So easy so efficient

Commentaires : Its been fabulous learning a new system is always intimidating but my rev team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really made it pleasant and I don't think I could function without Revolution EHR in my practice!

Very easy to learn integrates with all my other equipment and everything is on auto-pilot

My practice locations are in 2 different states and that was difficult to integrate but of course [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were able to help find a solution very quickly!

Matt

Alternatives envisagées :

RevolutionEHR just makes sense, which allows me to give more of my focus to patient care

Commentaires : After using many other optometry specific EHR programs, logging into RevolutionEHR feels like crawling in your own bed after a week out of town. Rev is laid out the way my mind works, allowing me to spend less time and effort thinking about charting, and give more attention to clinical decision making and interacting with patients.

It just makes sense. You'd think that'd be a given with any modern EHR, but it truly isn't. The exam flow, check boxes, drop down menus, and free-type boxes are available where they should be and aren't placed unnecessarily where they shouldn't. After using other

Sure, if I were the software designer making Rev, I'd tweak a thing or two. But I honestly don't have any serious complaints.

Joshua
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

terrible company - terrible time parting ways with them - beware

1,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : After closing my business, Revolution sent me incomplete copies of my records. I was forced to buy access to their read-only product for $1,600 per year. It really feels as though they intentionally left the records incomplete to force me to do this. I also have been battling them for 3 months just to get my final invoice. I still haven't been able to get them to charge me for the read only, which I need to have completed by the end of the year. This company is a disaster. I would never do business with them again.

It is cloud based, which makes setup easy.

The software was very slow and clunky, though it did improve in the last year.

Julie
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

RevolutionEHR

Commentaires : One of the best things I’ve encountered so far was the helpfulness of staff from the device transfer team (specifically Paul). He has gone above and beyond my expectations and has been extremely easy to work with.

I really like how you can customize everything to make flow more efficient.

Calendar system. I wish you were able to look at more than one day at a time. A full week overlook would be very beneficial

Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Great Software for Inventory Needs

Commentaires : I use this daily to track customer eyecare health. Data is simple to access when uploading retinal images with our Optos machine. If you plan on having the most current technology for eyecare, you need RevolutionEHR.

This software met my needs to managing my inventory and clients. It's constantly improving and receiving major updates that are extremely helpful. Most importantly, the reporting in the software is easy to use and Excel friendly. This is the best software I found to manage both customers and product while being HIPAA compliant.

This isn't really a software issue, but customer service could be better. Their software team can take a long time to get back to you if you have any requests or issues with a report that won't pull.

Biens de consommation, 201–500 employés

Review for EHR

Commentaires : I think my overall experience with Revolution EHR is great! Pros definitely out weigh the cons.

I love how easy it is to look up a patients history and to schedule an appointment. The calendar makes it really nice as well to see what we have going on.

Sometimes it is frustrating training a new employee because sometimes there are little buttons you have to choose in order to get to the place you are needing to be. Once you get it down it’s fine but learning it is kind of tedious.

Appareils médicaux, 2–10 employés

An Optometrists' Best Friend!

I love how accessible RevolutionEHR makes patient files—past and present. Also, the ability to merge duplicate patient files (for example, one from 3 years ago and one from a recent visit) is remarkable. I also like the design of the software, as it is easy to navigate.

I do not like how the software can be glitchy. At times, RevolutionEHR will not allow me to login to my account unless I try several different times. This can be very frustrating with a busy day with many patients to look up.

Ryan
OD (É.-U.)

No EHR is perfect

Commentaires : We've been with Revolution EHR for more than a year now. There are some things the software really excels at and others which are very lacking. Being cloud based, the interruptions in service are minimal (servers go down maybe 2x/year for a matter of a few hours typically). The doctor's side with MU and ICD 10 are fantastic. They made ICD 10 a non-event.
The biggest drawback to this software, as mentioned by another reviewer is the accounting/billing side of the software. I could not think of a more cumbersome and inefficient way to do things. The incessant "drag and drop" method of carrying charges over to separate parties is very very time consuming. If you are thinking of leaving Compulink (as we did) this is the biggest drawback. Also, there is NO AUTOPOSTING of payments. We were told when we signed up this would become available soon..... it did, as a separate paid service called RevCycle, which amounts to thousands of extra dollars in an already rather expensive software.
The Rev Development has been taking ages to convert the software to an HTML format, and they seemed so focused on adding additional pay services that none of us are really that interested in using. If I could do it over again, I wouldn't have left Compulink for Revolution, but if I were to try and switch again, my staff would mutiny. I'll hang in there with Rev for another 3-4 months, but may switch again if I see no improvement or implementation of autoposting insurance payments.

Cloud based features

Billing and payment posting

William
Owner/Licensed Optician (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Great EHR system

5,0 l’année dernière

Ease of use and cloud access make this a easier use system

No negative to this EHR I have used at other practices and now that I am an owner knew it was right for me

Dan
Optometrist/Ownewr (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I appreciate the exceptional customer service

Commentaires : The knowledgeable customer service has good response time and has always been "on target" for figuring out any problem I had. The customer service representatives: 1) have an optometry background, and 2) are not located in a foreign country, making communication ideal. RevolutionEHR cares about its clients!

The integrity of the company. I confidently achieved Meaningful Use (MU) because Rev (and later RevAssure) worked to educate me to do things correctly. I was "bulletproof "when audited, thanks to the thorough tutelage and efforts of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Cumbersome, not intuitive. Learning curve was challenging.

Rae
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use, adaptable and user friendly.

Commentaires : We have used Revolution Software for about eight years. They have helped to meet the demands of our ever changing needs. As of recent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has led us through a move of data from multiple offices into one. She has made the process easy and seamless. We have appreciated her and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the Data Conversion Specialist team's aid in our smooth transition. Revolution's hard work to meet the needs of their clients in this every changing world does not go unnoticed. They definitely go the extra mile!

Easy to use and adaptable for different practices and needs.

We cannot think of anything that I would change. User friendly for sure!!!!

Lisa
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Fantastic customer service, always operates with high integrity!! LOVE Revolution!!!!

Commentaires : Great customer support along the way. As we are growing and the needs of the meaningful use requirements have changed, Revolution has stayed on top of it and provided an easy way for me to meet the measures! I am thankful that we picked this software seven years ago!!

It is flexible and automatically updates for me! I know the leadership in the company and appreciate that they own any problems and provide clear solutions promptly to their customers.

I need more help making sure our team is using the software to its greatest potential. I have reached out to Rev and they are currently helping us with our problem!!

Nathan
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Service and Expertise

Commentaires : It consistently works and I can access it from anywhere and it's very easy to learn and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been super helpful in helping me navigate and implement this EHR at my offices.

I can access it from anywhere and it rarely breaks down. Also, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been super helpful helping me set it up for my current office as well as my new office.

The initial set up has a bit of a learning curve but nothing too bad but fortunately [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to walk me through it so it all worked out fine.

Carolyn
owner, provider (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] solved my unusual situation

Commentaires : I had a situation where a patient passed prior to picking up his glasses. We needed to return the glasses and refund the wife. While I was unable to figure it out on my own, once [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] walked me through it, it was totally intuitive and easily done. Her instructions were very easy to follow!

easy to use; technical support always available via live chat

Honestly, I can't think of anything short of me being able to completely customize everything...in which case I would be a programmer and I wouldn't be seeing patients!

THAO
OPTOMETRIST (É.-U.)

Revolution EHR

Commentaires : I am able to complete all charts within few minutes as compared to the traditional paper charts which I had to spend more time to write the same basic information for all patients. Software stopped responding at least 3-4 times per week which required restarting of computers to resolve the issue. Start-up cost is quite expensive.

Easy to transfer data from previous years to the current date. Autosave. Can print multiple Rx and link to optical dept. for faster transition from exam room to ordering dept.

Difficult to save/recall referral letters generated by the software.

Réponse de l'équipe de RevolutionEHR

il y a 3 ans

Hi Dr. Tran, thanks so much for taking the time to provide a review of RevolutionEHR. We're happy to see that you're saving time using RevolutionEHR in your practice. We'd love to provide assistance with referral letters. Please reach out to customer support at your convenience at customersupport@revolutionehr.com and we'll be happy to work through this with you. Thanks again!

Leah
Optometric Technician (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Wonderful Software

RevolutionEHR is easy to use, has a great appearance, and they are great about updating their software to keep customers up-to-date with the rapid changes that are continuously being made in the eye care industry. The customer support team is fabulous when it comes to responsiveness and you can tell they truly do care about you!

Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about Rev.

jessica
clinic supervisor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

From the beginning...Awesome! Easy, Effortless, and Efficient.

It just makes since, the software has everything we need in our practice. Working with a software company that understands how you do business, that just makes since!

Of course, improvement can be made to anything, over time - the more the software is used and technology integrated there are additional things we would like to do inside the software, scanning, upload, all to make what we do from day to day even more effective.

Hoa
optometrist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great product and would highly recommend.

Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my point of contact for questions and she was always available to answer all my questions.

You do need to spend quite a bit of time to create your exam flow since there are a lot of options/templates that you can play around with. Once you create the exam flow how you want it to be then it is a breeze to use.

Stephanie
Owner ()

RevEHR- good buy

Commentaires : We started our practice Day 1 with RevEHR and have not looked back. Very thankful for a company that 'gets' optometry and is constantly striving for better.

Revoluation EHR has had consistent, impressive customer service. The design is intuitive and there are constant updates and features.

There are not too many 'cons' that come to mind, but for some functions within the system there are too many clicks.

Bonnie
Source : SoftwareAdvice

This software has organized my office!!!

Easy to use. If I ever have a question, there is always someone available to speak with online or by phone. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was especially fantastic as far as training me on the product and walking me through every step. To this day, I still keep in touch with her to keep learning more and more. They are constantly updating the software to add new and better ways of getting through my exams.

My first time on EHR, but whether it be this software or another, it has slowed down my exams. Nothing really negative to say. When there is a glitch in the system, they work on it immediately to fix the issues.

Cynthia
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Easy and awesome transition...

Commentaires : For working with an office who has been using the same system for 20+ years this system is easy to learn, user friendly and meets all of our office needs.

Everything in the system is extremely easy to use, very user friendly and the customer service support is amazing.

Some of the information we assumed would be transitioned over was not. It was possibly due to lack of understanding on our part.

Amy L.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Cloud is the way to go!

Commentaires : Continuity of care between offices and access from home

Ease of use, can access anywhere/anytime, and the support staff is incredible! Wendy has been the most helpful and always answers all of my questions!

Start up cost is a bit high initially, but the month to month is manageable. Overall, the service outages are annoying when they are during the day.