Avis clients sur Endicia

En savoir plus sur Endicia

Les solutions d'expédition d'Endicias permettent de gagner du temps et offrent les meilleurs tarifs du service postal américain U.S. Postal Service®.

En savoir plus sur Endicia

Used for well over 8 years...Used to be the ease of printing with our database for all online orders.

Endicia - Notes

3,7
3,1
3,6
3,3

Endicia a reçu une note globale de 3,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 86 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Endicia ?

Kelsey
Kelsey
Small Business Owner/CEO (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Great for Home Businesses

Commentaires : GREAT alternative to other postage printers, easy to use, but poor customer service.

I love that Endicia is an easy way to print my postage at home, PER USE, and does not require subscriptions like some other competitors (like Stamps.com). Their software is easy to use and very compatible with my DYMO postage printer.

I hate that when the printer jams up, it is like pulling TEETH to get a refund from Endicia. To date I've wasted about $50 in postage that was never refunded to me because copies of the misprinted postage was not deemed satisfactory by the company. So be careful when you print- because their policy is pretty much "if you mess up you are SOL." It's also impossible to get a real human to talk to to argue with.

Nate
Shipping Manager (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 51-200 employés

Great, Simple, Software

Allowed us to easily import orders from QuickBooks and process USPS labels very efficiently. Shipping internationally through USPS is a breeze. Easily create return shipping labels.

The online reporting isn't as detailed as I would like but provides all the basic information you would need.

Sherri
General Manager (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés

Easy to use

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Their customer service is very lacking.

Once the back end is set up there isn't much more to do other than use it.

We have multiple selling channels and not all of them function well with the program.

Lee
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Long Time User

Commentaires : Been using Endicia for over 15 years. Used to recommend to everyone. Now looking at alternatives. Since purchased by Stamps.com program has gotten steadily worse. We paid annually and they started charging us monthly even though we were paid till 2021. Had to file complaint with BBB to get problem resolved. The online webserver is glitchy.

Print postage on envelopes without needing a postage meter Print postage labels for flat rate envelopes the pricing discount That we could purchase/license software ANNUALLY instead of having to pay a monthly fee. Program was installed and updated on individual computers

Annual plan no longer going to be offered and will have to pay monthly fee. Accessing online webserver every time I want to print postage to an envelope.

Jessica
Customer support specialist (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

Return labels

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My experience is a positive one

I like this because it's simple to use. It's user friendly on the eyes.

I see nothing wrong with the software in my opinion. It serves it's purpose.

Larry
Larry
President (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

So good and now so bad

Commentaires : We're all done with Endicia. We found PitneyBowes SendPro product to actually work.

Endicia is a postage printing application. We were an Endicia customer for eight years. A company like us, we're not in the postage printing business. We're in a business that needed to print postage and mail things. Endicia was great. On those rare occasions when we needed technical support, we called, they helped and we went on our way.

Apparently Endicia was sold, developed some sort of affiliation with Stamps.com or something. They introduced new software that doesn't work. We spent hours and hours with multiple technical support people. We got differing answers on our problems from some of them and from others, they just said they were not familiar with the new software and we were not the only ones complaining. But here's our biggest complaint. The change required us to throw away all of our stamp materials AND to throw away all of our postage scales. Yes, the new version of their software doesn't work with the scales we've been using, for which we spent money on. Just send them to the trash was their recommendation. Sorry, but we're just not going to contribute to the massive amount of e-waste this country produces. We did reach out to management. They said, "sorry".

Jen
VP of Logistics (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Absolute disaster and nonexistent customer support

Commentaires : Terrible. The customer service is extremely difficult to reach and they made a major error that cost us a lot of money.

Lots of integrations (shopify, squarespace, ebay, paypal). Discounted shipping. Well-known within the industry.

I was misled and told I needed Endicia in addition to Stamps.com. When I realized I didn't need a subscription to Endicia, I called to cancel and when I FINALLY got through to someone, they cancelled my Stamps.com account instead and I lost all of my history, API calls, settings and integrations for Stamps.com I am still waiting for a refund.

PierreAntoine
E-commerce manager (Canada)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Endicia does a great job

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The monthly fees could be optional in my opinion but it’s a great software to use if you do high volume shipping

Easy to use and get back in time to find a past fulfilled order. Everything is stored in one solution which is convenient

Some glitch with the tools / label printer sometime it needs a restart

Jennifer
legal assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Skip the Lines at the Post Office

Commentaires : We use Endicia along with USPS Click-n-Ship for almost all of our postage needs. Can't imagine going back to traditional stamps.

I love that we can print our stamps at the office and can skip the lines at the Post Office. There is a small investment in the beginning by purchasing the stamp printer and a scale, but if you purchase the right label printer you can use it for your other label needs as well. It is also extremely easy to add funds to your postage balance.

There are a few glitches now and then with printing, but the software allows you to reprint if needed.

Brian
Brian
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Endicia is very handy software, saves trips to the Post Office

Commentaires : Overall, it was okay. If I discover a better service, I will switch immediately.

I like the ability to print stamps at home and create shipping labels. Keeps history of all shipping labels created. Able to schedule an USPS pickup, even when the USPS website is down.

Most of the time the software hangs where you cant print out the stamps/labels. By runnig endicia connect each and every time, seems to prevent this. It is annoying when the stamps/labels don't print, you have to request a refund, which takes weeks. In the meantime, you have to load more funds to pay for the postage.

Chung
Financial Advisor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

An All-in-One Solution to Shipping Management

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Endicia provides incredible value to my business. The convenience of making our own stamps and saving time by skipping out on UPS and Post Office lines really points to how powerful it is to do it yourself.

Endicia is a fantastic shipping management software. Integrating it into our business was easy and almost costless. All that is needed is a printer or label maker. Endicia's convenience is the best thing about it. No longer do we need to order stamps or stand in line to make a shipment. We just print what's needed at that moment, and pay exactly the same price for shipping. Endicia's all-in-one software means I can manage and track my shipments without having to go to other third party websites.

Integrating Endicia can be a little costly as you need to have a label maker and need to purchase Netstamps labels to print stamps. Sometimes there is a misprint where the stamp image is off-center or across two labels. Fortunately, the reprint process easily solves this and reprints are free of charge. Refunds for bad stamps are as easily as selecting what you want to refund in the software.

Carole
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Very easy to use.

Commentaires : Wonderful! I was not familiar with this until I started working for the law firm I am currently employed, but after using it just once was totally sold and have now used this for 7 years!

This is a nice program for stamps, ordering supplies for stamps, printing postage directly onto envelopes, and works great with my DYMO label maker.

When they converted from the software to Endicia online it was a little rough transition but their customer support was fantastic and eventually got us set up on multiple computers.

Joanne
Office Manager (É.-U.)

A great shipping software for small business shipping store for all carriers and most cost effective

Very easy to install and self explanatory to use. Can be used for all major shipping carriers domestic and international. For a small shipping store it is all you will need to take care of all shipping needs for customers.

Sometimes there are glitches but customer service is easy to reach and issues can be resolved immediately so there is no long wait for the customer.

Mi
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Zero customer service / CHARGES MORE THAN USPS / no refunds

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good until Stamps.com took over. NO customer service; overcharge postage prices - much more than what USPS charges, inability to download accurate transactions into a spreadsheet. Their online records are a mess and do not correspond with the local log kept in software. And did I mention they ignore you when contacting customer service? I wonder if the reason is they want to force you to go with Stamps.com.
The monthly price is, after all, double that of Endicia. But given the overcharging, it's worth the switch. I only wonder if they charge the correct postage prices.

As a user for nearly 20 years - I loved it UNTIL stamps.com took over and what a nightmare.

It's a scam: Endicia (Stamps.com) overcharges every single postage rate. They charge far more than the USPS for flat rate Priority Mail. The PO literally charges a flat rate. Endicia charges the flat rate + distance. In general, Flat Rate Priority 1# envelopes are $3.00-$6.00 more than USPS. Just learned that they've been charging for the last two weeks rates going into effect at post office on Jan 9. (And even then, it's far more than the rates USPS lists on their site) I'm sick to learn they've been overcharging me for years. When stamps.com took over, I noticed I rarely get reimbursed for refunds. I even sent them the unused labels - and they ignored me. HIGHLIGHT: THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Kristen

Love printing postage!

This machine makes printing out postage very easy especially when you are dealing with a lot of customers in a short period of time

I can't count the number of times my stamps have gotten stuck in the machine. Also the minimum purchase was sometimes a pain.

Radovan
president (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Still good value, although price keeps increasing. Integrates well with other 3rd party applications

Commentaires : Overall still a good value, minimal down time, efficient software.

Scan forms for USPS pickups, search packages by customer name, date, etc.

Price increases; customer support could be more knowledgeable.

Vanessa
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Must-have for our business

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We use Endicia a few times a week for all of our business postage printing, whether it's mailing out letters or packages. It's easy to use and I like that it has you confirm the postage before you print, which has saved me from printing the wrong amount a few times.

It's very easy to use in all aspects: selecting the right amount of postage based on package or letter size and weight, printing postage, and adding more funds to your postage account.

Honestly I haven't found anything about it yet that I dislike.

Melanie
Melanie
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Makes shipping with USPS easy and convenient

Commentaires : Endicia saves our organization time and money. By creating our USPS labels in-house, we eliminate the need to the post office. We prepare our shipments then order a package pick-up on usps.com. We save money with Endicia with the commercial mailing rates.

Easy to use. The postage log tracks our spending and provides quick reference to shipping details. We get discounted commercial mailing rates.

Not easy to find the place to edit saved information for the Quick Label return address section.

Dana
CEO (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Go Elsewhere!

Commentaires : I used the software for 6+ years until a MAJOR glitch closed my account and rendered my ability to do business useless. It seems they were switching all Mac accounts to a new platform and someone closed all the Mac accounts in the process. I was unable to process my orders, despite numerous attempts to start new accounts in order to do so. Any company that makes such a major error (obviously did not test properly) is not a company I want to use anymore. Luckily I was able to go to ShipStation, which is less expensive and awesome to use, to get my orders shipped out. I would NOT recommend Endicia at all. And...to add insult to injury - it will take 4-6 weeks to receive my balance refund.

Used to be convenient for single orders - no longer convenient - out of date software

Constant glitches and support difficult to reach

Ellen
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

We stopped using this software after they were blacklisted by Wells Fargo

4,0 il y a 7 mois

It was easy to download the software and print labels

They charged $15 a month for this service, our current provider is free. They did not sell shipping services for any shipper other than USPS, and eventually enough people were able to put fraudulent transactions through this service that Wells Fargo blocked all of their transactions. This was very inconvenient, we had to call Wells Fargo every time we wanted to add more money to our account. So, we changed providers.

Phil
Électronique grand public, 2-10 employés

Stamps.com killed endicia

Commentaires : I started with Endicia in 2004 and have since printed $184,376.53 worth of postage. Since stamps.com bought them in 2015 it has been downhill ever since. NOTHING can describe their poor tech support and software now that stamps took over. Funny enough, I left Stamps.com in 2004 exactly because of those same issues. I cannot state it strongly enough STAY AWAY, and if you're with them now you will be finding something else soon.

Nothing good to say lately. It was good before stamps took control

Very buggy now that stamps took over and the tech support is not helpful

owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Got ripped off

Commentaires : Using the service was convenient unless you misprinted any stamps.

It was convenient not to have to go to the post office.

Sent unused Dymo stamps back, they declined my credit. The entire plastic was totally intact and not opened. They ripped me off.

President (É.-U.)

Simple and easy to use for ecommerce or online retailers

Endicia offers several features that I really like: USPS pickup, Endicia parcel insurance (extra insurance you can purchase), and label customization. There are other features as well, but those are shared with other postage offers from competitors.

The cost for the features included with the lowest tier offering for online sellers, Endicia Premium, is slightly more expensive than the competition. I am not sure if it is entirely worth the slightly more expensive pricing. Although there is a much cheaper tier, but it hasn't almost no features.

Daniel
Daniel
Co Founder, Head of Marketing and Product (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

It's what Shopify Uses

This fully integrates with Shopify and is used by shopify for all it's shipping. Fast and easy.

There have been some difficulties with getting an international package to show up at the cheaper first class rate instead of just showing up at the more expensive priority mail rate.

Luis
Cosmétiques, 11-50 employés

Endicia Online - At it's WORST

Commentaires : Endicia Professional software download is actually good but it seems that NEW CUSTOMERS cannot enjoy the benefit of pulling webstore orders directly. I used to enjoy using this software and recommended it's use to most online sellers that I know of. Now that the software does not support webstore integration, I don't recommend using it. Using postage printing via Amazon, and eBay is better due to the postage rates being more competitive.

Webstore Integration and NOTHING ELSE is good

Lag time is so bad. Need to request refund on the postage because REPRINT POSTAGE is not working. Money gets stuck with USPS temporarily due to this issue.