Avis clients sur RingCentral Video

• Service client

En savoir plus sur RingCentral Video

Discutez, partagez et collaborez avec les réunions et conférences de RingCentral.

En savoir plus sur RingCentral Video

326 avis affichés

Adam S.
  • Publié le 06/12/2019

"Makes Communication Faster and Easier"

Commentaires: Glip is through Ring Central and was a nice 'add-on' that you get with their product. We started using it because it was available and it has been very helpful.

Avantages: It's a great tool that makes communicating in the office faster and easier. You can have different message groups set up so that you're sending the right messages to the right people. Its easy to use and in the years we've been using it we haven't had an issues.

Inconvénients: We don't take advantage of everything it has to offer. We use it for the basic messaging functionality and have not run into any issues with it.

• Publié le 06/12/2019
Tammy P.
DM
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/02/2020

"Too much access!"

Commentaires: Id rather not use this in my company. It has taken so much time away due to the frequent use of the supervisors. its great for the occasional meeting but not so much for day to day useage.

Avantages: I do like the fact I can see my employees F2F during important meetings no matter if im 2000 miles away.

Inconvénients: I feel that the company has overused this software. It has turned from encouraging phone calls to instant F2F meetings every 10 mins. I know its not the softwares fault but the company has turned me sour. We use this every hour on the hour which doesnt leave much time left to tend to my stores.

• Publié le 06/02/2020
Adria A.
Foreign Attorney
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/09/2018

"Easier Communication"

Commentaires: It is very friendly and it works with every device, even to make phone calls to the clients.

Avantages: This software is very practical when running an officer where your clients are international and so your other office locations. Whenever we need to make a conference meeting, we use this app. Even for conference meetings for the office we have bee using it and it allows you to: send documents, share screen even share the control of your screen, it also has video features. More complete and practical than skype.

Inconvénients: I would not change anything about this software. For us, it has been very practical.

• Publié le 05/09/2018
Kefsere G.
Customer Success
  • Publié le 10/12/2018

"RingCentral"

Avantages: What I like about Ring Central is that at our company we have been able to depend on this. The connection is always stable and calls come through without issues.
The best part, is that the voicemails come to my email. If I am out of office, or on lunch, and eager to find out what my voicemails say, I am able to listen to them from my email account.
This has been the best part!!!

Inconvénients: Sometimes, in the voicemail message in my email it will show me what the customer has said in text, and other times it does not.
Its not too much of an issue, but do wish it was more consistent!

• Publié le 10/12/2018
Ashlie P.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 14/11/2017

"Fantastic Organizational and Management Collaboration Tool"

Commentaires: Overall the software has saved us tons in time and money being able to manage the different teams all in one place and easily communicate.

Avantages: Easy to collaborate with a team AND keep all of my organizational and plans up to date, sharing them only with those who need access to collaborate. Very easy to organize as well. And very easy to communicate with other members of the organization.

Inconvénients: I wish the calendar had the ability to have things recure based on the #th day of the month or by the #rd day of the week of the month, having more control over the frequency. I also think they could make it more user friendly in terms of keeping files and such organized

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 14/11/2017
Kieran M.
Sales and Operations Manager
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/06/2019

"Glip Review"

Commentaires: During business hours, it is great for keeping on top of everything. As a manager, I need to be in the loop of everything that goes on in this building. Glip is a great way to be informed and have constant communication. It documents what has been said and when which is a great reference for any business owner. Let's face it, constant communication is KEY and utilizing Glip offers that.

Avantages: Glip is an interactive digital communication system that allows users to communicate throughout facilities without ever having to leave their seat. I would recommend Glip to any company that has more than 1 department. Glip allows secure and confidential communication to a group of users as well as individual users for discretionary purposes.

Inconvénients: If you sign up for glip on your phone, you can never REALLY turn it off. Messages keep coming thru regardless if you are signed on or not.

• Publié le 07/06/2019
Maksood A.
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/02/2021

"Great Software for Businesses"

Commentaires: Overall the software is great for small businesses, lets you connect with your team and clients with easy sign up.

Avantages: Easy to use. Comes with unlimited storage and messaging. Allows you to screen share and remote access. Able to add clients outside your company.

Inconvénients: You won't be able to restore deleted messages or tasks once deleted. Not enough options to add lot of apps.

Kristi C.
Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/10/2018

"Great Project Management Tool"

Commentaires: Glip has transformed our team communication efforts. I no longer worry if a task is going to be completed on time or forgotten. WIth Glip, we are able to stay organized and communicate more effencently. It has met our needs well.

Avantages: Glip has allowed my marketing team to work and communicate more efficiently. We market 40+ events annually, and Glip has allowed us to organize each event marketing plan, assign team-specific tasks, and upload documents with ease so that everyone on the team is informed. The organization and task management capabiliites of this software has been one of the best communications tools that we have ever used as a department.

Inconvénients: The task assignment feature has been vital to our team, but it does not have the option of changing the task progress. Tasks can only be listed as incomplete or complete. I would love to have the capability, to change a task status to options like: working, pending approval, assistance needed, etc. so that our team can know what tasks others are struggling with or at what stage a task might be in.

• Publié le 12/10/2018
Maciej K.
Designer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 28/01/2019

"Reliable, but a bit dated"

Avantages: RingCentral is pretty much the same as Zoom so you might expect similar functionality and familiar interface. I've been using it for more than a year now daily for video calls and it's been pretty reliable even for larger calls of 50+ people. Audio/video lags are quite rare and there is an option to call in using phone which solves audio issues completely when they occur. Screen sharing works well, it has support for multiple screens. There's record and chat functionality built in. Apps for mobile devices are offered and work well (I've used the iOS version.) Lately they've added support for Linux, so all desktop operating systems are covered.

Inconvénients: The design feels a bit dated and it the app might be a bit intimidating for users coming from simple video call solutions like Google Hangouts, Skype, or FaceTime. It requires a bit of getting used to, but nothing more that is not present in other enterprise-grade conferencing software.

• Publié le 28/01/2019
IT Specialist
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2018

"Glip also known as just RingCentral"

Commentaires: We use Glip as a communications tool for multiple departments across our business. It has been a great tool for organizing our conversations by group and allowing us to keep a history of our conversations, which our previous chat program had a 10,000 message limit to the history shown.

Avantages: We really enjoy using the built in gif search in Glip. It is a useful chat program that is easy to use. It helps us organize our conversations by group so that if our website developers are having a discussion about something, it does not get interrupted by the data teams conversation on a different topic. It has a phone app so you can stay connected to the chat group even while on the go, which is useful for after hour and weekend conversations.

Inconvénients: One of the things I do not like about Glip is that the Windows notifications are sometimes delayed and do not come up for a minute or more. It is helpful to be able to see the notifications when I get a new message because I do not always have the tab with Glip open in my browser.

• Publié le 19/12/2018
Heather H.
HR Assistant
Machines, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/02/2021

"The latest combined design change is great"

Commentaires: There is so much more communication within our HR team now.

Avantages: I love that they combined the different apps into one easy one. Now I can fax, text, message/glip, and do meetings, etc. all in one place. Also, the fax option literally works 100 times better than our actual fax machine! So easy! And the sidebar on the right allows you to pin pieces of conversations and saves all shared images. Plus, you can search back through all conversations with a keyword or phrase which has really come in handy. Plus in the video meetings, there is a setting that makes you look like you have a filter on! Great for those days you aren't feeling 100%!

Inconvénients: I think the settings for call handling could be more user-friendly, and the actual phone system setup for quick dial people could be as well.

• Publié le 09/02/2021
Ricardo O.
Creative Director
  • Publié le 15/10/2019

"The web app is fantastic, the mobile implementations need work"

Commentaires: When using the web app Glip is great. Easy to use, and it offers a robust set of tools for different types of projects. The mobile apps are quite limited and do not live up to what the Glip web app can accomplish.

Avantages: Glip offers an interesting set of tools to manage a team. Simple to use, yet very effective . Integrates effectively with a ton of other apps. To me Gmail integration is a great plus.

Inconvénients: No Kanban view of tasks, sorting of tasks is a bit cumbersome and never extended to Mobile apps, which in my opinion look like an after thought

• Publié le 15/10/2019
Greg A.
Founder & Creative Director
  • Publié le 30/12/2018

"Glip needs to be on more people's radar... it's fantastic!"

Avantages: After going through an extensive process where our company tested multiple project management platforms (Slack, daPulse, Asana, Wunderlist, and more), Glip came out the clear winner. The ease of use and the way the whole platform is based on conversations were the determining factors. We love the way Glip is really just conversations that you can turn into all sorts of actionable items such as file sharing, task list generation, etc. Easy to use, incredibly feature rich, and improving all the time. Glip needs to be experienced by more people!

Inconvénients: Honestly, the fact that not many people have heard of it compared to some of the competitors that we feel Glip is superior to. Folks we work with wanted to use other platforms and Glip was something they just had not heard of so collaborating was a little challenging at times due to that fact.

• Publié le 30/12/2018
Carlo P.
IT Technician
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"A brilliant and powerful team messaging and collaboration solution"

Commentaires: Overall I have found it a great piece of software and has allowed us to collaborate much better and much more efficiently as a team - this is the Skype replacement we wish we found sooner!

Avantages: Glip is very easy to use, as well as deploy. It allows many of us off-site technicians to collaborate and communicate, either directly or part of a team. The GIF implementation is also handy!

Inconvénients: As I work on filtered sites (schools) I often have to unblock the URLs that are required for Glip, and some things like the GIFs cannot be unblocked as they dont align with school policies.

• Publié le 13/12/2019
Timm C.
Director of Media & Communications
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/09/2017

"Glip is the most effective productivity tool I've ever used to date (despite its shortcomings)."

Commentaires: See review.

Avantages: Glip is an [almost] all-in-one, [almost] unified productivity tool takes a bunch of what I liked about Asana's task-management, and combines it with the instant messaging functionality of Slack. Glip makes team communication, collaboration, and task/project management as simple as instant messaging. Whereas Asana begins and revolves around task-management, Glip begins with conversation, which is a much more organic way to collaborate, I think. Glip excels in its instant messaging, which does more than just the usual chat. In addition to allowing users to easily communicate with their teams and co-workers, Glip's desktop app allows you to create and assign tasks, create and share (and annotate) notes and documents, schedule events, and attach files from your preferred cloud service...all through its instant messenger. Pretty snazzy. The mobile app is a significantly paired-down version of the desktop app, but again, it excels at instant messaging - very response, keeps you connected to your teams...just with less functionality. Overall, I definitely recommend Glip.

Inconvénients: While there are a few things here and there that need to be addressed, it's Glip's calendar that hurts the experience for me. To put it simply - Glip's calendar is inadequate. More specifically, the calendar fails in its ability to effectively schedule recurring tasks and events. While it does allow for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly scheduling, it does not allow for more specific intervals. For example, our organization has an evening staff meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of every month - we can't schedule it Glip. As much as I want to use the Glip calendar personally, it's shortcomings force me to use the ever-faithful Google Calendar...which means, it's not really an all-in-one solution (which is supposed to be Glip's hook!). My suggestion to the Glip team is to look at what Google Calendar does as far as scheduling is concerned and copy it! As far as the mobile experience is concerned, my two biggest gripes are 1) the 7-day calendar (seriously, why?); and 2) the inability to sort/filter tasks. Aside from the above, it's just ok. As mentioned previously, it's definitely not as full-featured as the desktop app...but, since instant messaging is Glip's primary function, it does that trick just fine.

• Publié le 13/09/2017
  • Publié le 07/10/2020

"Simple but maybe too simple"

Avantages: The simplicity! We found it great for small one-off projects that did not require a ton of back and forth, followups, benchmarks, etc.

Inconvénients: Once we evolved projects into more long-term campaigns it quickly became difficult to keep track of everything within this tool. We ended up exploring other options for those types of projects but Glip was definitely an asset for the smaller tasks. We got tremendous value out of it for what it's worth

• Publié le 07/10/2020
Jay B.
Data Analyst
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

"Reliable video conferences"

Commentaires: Overall our organization would have had a much harder time over the last 12 months had it not been for this software.

Avantages: When we moved all of our meetings to happen online instead of in the office, we started using the video side of RingCentral since we already had it rather than looking at a new option. Although it's a separate application from the phone side of things, the fact that it has the same name as the software we already use for phone calls gave a sense of familiarity to most staff.

Inconvénients: I wish that there were more options available to hosts and that the options that the host does have were more accessible to them rather than being hidden in menus.

Line Producer & Sysops Admin
Jeux vidéos, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/02/2021

"A powerful free communication tool"

Commentaires: Glip was a very nice tool for communication and file sharing. We rarely ran into any issues while using it. The web app is working fine but the windows client is not as responsive and updates were avoided since they created frustration for no reason.

Avantages: Glip is completely free to use for chatting and sharing files.
Glip offers a very well maintained solution for communication with a lot of options to organised said communications.
It easy to add people outside your organisation and still being able to discuss and share with them.

Inconvénients: It hasn't really evolved during the past 5 years.
The plugins are very limited and there's not much documentation offered to explain how to use them.
Calendar is not very advanced and not really good for team management

• Publié le 11/02/2021
Bruce C.
Principal
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 19/07/2019

"RingCentral - Great tool for virtual meetings and screen sharing"

Commentaires: Very pleased. Performance of RingCentral Meetings has dramatically improved from some years ago.

Avantages: The ease of setting up and connecting to meetings is outstanding. After deciding what selective applications or screens to share on my PC, I select share and the other party can instantly view my screen or vice versa. Connecting to the URL for the visual portion is a URL click away. I can choose to call in or use the PC audio to connect to the voice call. Multi-user meetings are also easy for everyone to connect to with high fidellity audo and video.

Inconvénients: Not a big issue, but having to drop sharing of one screen to connect to another is annoying. I either should be able to click on another screen that would drop sharing from the previous screen automatically or allow a limited number of multiple screens.

• Publié le 19/07/2019
Brooke S.
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 22/07/2019

"Great for Small Technology Forward Business"

Avantages: This tool is one of the best tools we use for screen share presentations. The price is included in the phone system we use and is a great package for our small business

Inconvénients: It is reliable and easy to use, therefore I can't think of any cons.

• Publié le 22/07/2019
Jason E.
sales executive
  • Publié le 09/07/2021

"Ring Central Video-2021 reviews"

Commentaires: Excepting the cons mentioned above, this app is quality for business video conferencing, affordable, easy to use and I really enjoy using it.

Avantages: -Available both for mobile and web users. More flexibility to joining meetings and chats
-Interface is easy to walk through with well-designed features
-quality for business meetings-We use this app on weekly basis for team meetings.
- Provides quality customer supports
-Constant updates with new features being added.
-It offers a high degree of administrator control- enhances business security
-pricing plans are worth its performance quality.
-closed caption feature available-with the possibility for a live host to transcribe live team discussions.

Inconvénients: -Glip's email notifications sometimes are very retardative which can be an impediment factor to deal closings or live chats.
-regular ads popping up once in a blue moon on the mobile app version which can sometimes be very irksome.

• Publié le 09/07/2021
Assoc. Dir., Infrastructure
E-learning, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/03/2021

"Not a big fan"

Commentaires: Everyone knows Zoom, so RingCentral bundling that product with their VoIP services seems like a deal. It isn't in my opinion. The RingCentral client is clunky and has constant updates that need applied. They are replacing this with another internal tool, but, unless you have no other options, this would not be a top pick.

Avantages: This comes bundled with VoIP subscriptions with RingCentral, it's Zoom - rebranded and with fewer features

Inconvénients: Your participants must install a RingCentral Meetings client. Web participants have no features. Not an easy to use tool like Meet or Zoom. If all of your participants are using the same solution, then it isn't as frustrating. However, most people in the world prefer to use more common apps, and don't want to

• Publié le 02/03/2021
Elizabeth T.
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/06/2021

"Excellent Zoom Option"

Commentaires: I have used RC for meetings, presentations, personal connections, and for ease of connecting with business prospects. It is rare to have an issue using RC and I would more likely chalk up any problems to my internet connection, rather than RC. When they fix the clarity of the backgrounds it will be even better.\

Avantages: There is a lot to recommend with RC. I enjoy the automatic recording, the consistency of service, the multiple features.

Inconvénients: The virtual backgrounds are not as crisp as I would like. Navigating through the program is not as intuitive as I'd like - granted, I'm older and less tech-savvy than my kids are.

• Publié le 29/06/2021
Research Assistant II
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 16/12/2019

"RingCentral Meetings Review"

Commentaires: My overall experience with RingCentral Meetings is great! I love to use Ringcentral at my work. Our company has many telecommuters, and we heavily rely on RingCentral for our daily work. It's so convenient to meet via RingCentral with colleagues from New York, DC, and Boston offices to work on the same project.

Avantages: I've been using RingCentral every day since I joined my company. What I like most about this software is that I can join anywhere in the meetings with my cellphone and share my screen easily with my colleagues.

Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is that sometimes I got kicked out of the meetings and re-joined multiple times when the internet was not stable.

• Publié le 16/12/2019
Guiliana T.
Foreign Attorney
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/08/2018

"RingCentral for meetings"

Commentaires: Ringcentral meetings give us the opportunity to connect with our clients in an effective way. Also, it s great to use inside our company to connect our offices over the world.

Avantages: I´ve been using RingCentral at work since I got hired in the Company. For me it has been an important tool since the majority of our clients are contacted via telephone conferences. Also, ringcentral is very helpful for us because we have 2 main locations Miami and Bogota and we use it to comunicate between both offices the entire day. Ringcentral is very helpful in situations in which you need to connect your clients with people in different offices. Even if you don´t use the video feature you know who is speaking because the name of the person appears in the entire screen (which is super usefull if you are connected which several persons at the same time). I had also use it via cellphone and it is super easy to use, you only need to call a particular number and then mark the code of the meeting, for me this is important in cases when I have a meeting but I´m in the middle of traffic or something similar. Ringcentral also offers you the opportunity to share your screen so everyone in the meeting can see your presentations and you can even give them the control of your screen so they can make changes directly to any document if you need it, we use this feature between the teams in Bogota and Miami and it is super usefull because we can work in several things at the same time.

Inconvénients: I don´t have any complaints about this software, for me it has been very helpful.

• Publié le 02/08/2018