Exceptional Customer Service

Abigail G.
Marketing Director
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Mothernode has made lead management easy. Like any organization, having all of your data housed in one place is HUGE, and Mothernode provides us with this solution. From marketing, to lead management, to project management, and even to continual customer service, they provide you with a way to house all of that within their system alone. When you are having issues and reach out to customer support, they are extremely quick to remediate your problem. I have tried Zoho, Salesforce, Shopvox, etc, and NONE of them hold a candle to the customer support we have received from Mothernode.

Avantages: We are a specialized manufacturing company, and as such, we need software that can adapt to our needs. Mothernode provides you with marketing, CRM, and ERP solutions which is a huge plus for us, considering that reduces redundancy and outdated data. On top of this, they will always work with you with any problems and actively listen to the growing needs of their clientele and will update their software based on the demand. Another awesome feature that really made us excited to work with them is their integration with Construct Connect/Insight. We are able to seamlessly add new bid jobs in as leads and their information will be updated daily. HUGE timesaver! And they don't upsell you for anything, this is included with the pricing (you do need an Insight account though).

Inconvénients: I wish there were was a chat feature that could be used between the users that didn't have to be tied to any particular job or contact. I also wouldn't mind having a more sophisticated task assignment feature (they do have this just not as clean or obvious as I would like). I would also like to have a more sophisticated marketing drip campaign feature that will adapt based on clicks or unopens etc. Knowing the team at Mothernode, however, I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually added this.

All that and a cup of coffee!

Sheryl T.
Marketing Coordinator
Impression, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Most of what I attribute to success when utilizing this CRM for our company involves the team there at Mothernode. They will do their very best to help you solve whatever problem you have in your workflows and figure out a way to make things function more smoothly.

Avantages: The developers are always working with us to improve functions to fit our needs. We are not simply treated as a "one size fits all" client.

Inconvénients: Many of the functions we wish we had are in development, so the cons are already being worked through to be eliminated. Things like social media posting form e-campaigns and mac mail integration.

Incredible Full ERP

John E.
Design graphique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have worked with other CRM and ERP groups - what makes this product the best, in my opinion, is the staff's response and their open-minded approach to enhancements based on feedback. The product continues to improve.

Avantages: Unmatched customer service
Adaptive culture of software staff to implement changes to work within my company
Ease of flow thru areas of software

Inconvénients: Updates have fixed this but always great to have less and less clicks to navigate between windows and areas

All in one adaptable solution

Publié le 16/04/2019
Rimi A.
Freelane architectural designer
Urbanisme et architecture, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall very happy with this version, trailing before making a decision but seems to be a great choice for both our current work loads and future expansion as well.

Avantages: The ease of coordinating and setting up new customer quotes and also the tracking of site visitors were mainly what we found most useful thus far, but also the ability to expand down the line allows for a lot of scaling for our smaller office needs in the future.

Inconvénients: So far no issues or cons regarding the software.

Signage/Construction Industry

Publié le 18/12/2019
Lukas P.
Vice President of Operations
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Mothernode CRM has the best interface that I have found. Its clean and logical layout makes this cloud based solution easy to use. Each major update I have experienced, shows that the developers not only listen to the users, they have the talent to aggregate the user suggestions to not only improve current features but introduce new robust features as well. The output our clients receive from Mothernode provide a sharp and professional look.

Inconvénients: The reporting feature of this software creates great printed, PDFs, or spreadsheets with easy integration to other software tools. However, it would be great to see a future version of Mothernode that allows this powerful reporting feature to be generated on the screen.

Unique CRM

Stephnie C.
Impression, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: There are so many benefits to working with Mothernode see my pros comment. your team has helped us even when looking to integrate another software. Always looking to add or change things with the growing business and MN does back away you step up to the plate and help us achieve what we are looking to do.

Avantages: Mothernode is very unique in the way it builds the CRM around our company. Here at iZone we have a custom product and Mothernode has been able to build us a CRM that works for us. We send in request for changes/updates and the Mothernode team seems to always tackle them head on. I have never heard that it can't be done or that won't work. The MN team works diligently to meet our request and offers ideas on how to achieve the goal with maximum efficiency. The CRM has many features that we can run a job from start to finish without using another program if needed, (leads, quotes, ordering, shipping to invoicing.)

Inconvénients: There is so many areas to use that I have not dug into yet. The most frustrating part for me is running reports. I like to have the overall sales management report for each sales rep and the overall report at the end of the month. If i miss it on the last day of the month I can't go back to pull it. Setting up reports is difficult in the amount of info needed. Last frustration is having to go to multiple screens to pull a quote, lead or order. I wish there was an overall home screen to pull all of the info or based on the order, quote or lead number it would pull them all.

Effective & Efficient

Matthew C.
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is a top notch company providing a great software that has allowed us to be more efficient in our day to day operation. This in turn has allowed us time to not only work in the business but more importantly work on our business as well. The customer service is second to none, that take a personal interest in your business and put forth the effort needed to make sure you learn and use the software to provide the desired success.

Avantages: There is a lot to like, the Leads and Opportunities module is very thorough and helpful in keeping your potential sales accounted for, it is trackable and keeps you on schedule for moving the process forward. What I really like most is the consistency in the format and inputting between each module, whether, quotes, orders, PO's, etc. all functions are the same for entry, tracking and reporting.

Inconvénients: I really am trying to come up with something and I am sure there is something but probably so minor that is not something I can remember. Also, if there is something that is not working for you Mothernode wants to hear about it and typically has a resolution in less than 24 hours.

Mothernode- The best platform available

Publié le 14/12/2019
Silas B.
Urbanisme et architecture, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's not perfect but close enough to earn an A from us. Implementation and support have been spot on.

Avantages: It's easy intuitive and fully functional for all we do. There really is no perfect software out there that right out of the box but this one is very close. With a little adaption to our day to day processes we now use the software as lifeblood.

Inconvénients: The older interfaces were not as intuitive. The new ones are more logical and obvious.

Adaptive to Meet Needs

Jessica W.
Program Manager
Urbanisme et architecture, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our office has been able to create very specific processes to ensure we are all on the same page, with management reviewing projects for efficiency and profitability. To me, the best thing Mothernode brings to the table is transparency. We are able to hold ourselves and others accountable for our results, which is a great feeling.

Avantages: As a large, multi-department office, I appreciate that Mothernode cuts through the noise and allows us to create transparent processes to make all of our lives easier. It's not just good for us to be managing out of Mothernode, it's good for our clients. We are a better organization because we have this software supporting us.

Inconvénients: In Mothernode, you have a plethora of data fields for each project/client. It is a huge benefit if you are using the fields, but I highly recommend using filters to narrow down what you are seeing on a daily basis. Mothernode has a lot to offer by way of customizing an experience specific to your company, ensure you set the program up in a way that is most efficient for your organization.

Mothernode

Mitzi B.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This program has been very easy to work with, it is user friendly in most cases

Avantages: The ease of preparing my quotes and the feedback it offers to see when and how many times a quote has been viewed and when it is down loaded

Inconvénients: The type size, it is so small that I cannot tell if something is misspelled in the customer/contact set up screen . I would prefer when i hit the back arrow on the screen it goes back to my previous page instead of an error page. Why can't i add frequently used email address, it only save when an update comes out it seems.

Mothernode - The one solution for all your CRM Needs

Publié le 16/08/2016
Mark J.
Sales Associate
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Using Mothernode is like combining only the best features from the other big software companies into one program and not incorporating the clunky features that do not work. They seamlessly integrate a robust CRM in with their project management, purchasing and production planning module to create a system that can handle orders from prospect to invoice. Mothernode also give the user the ability to quickly track real-time data and generate custom and useful reports that are paramount to running any business. Although the system can do everything Mothernode also built the modules to stand alone to be used the way that bests suites your business. The CRM itself is a very powerful tool that will keep any sales team on track and organized to close more projects. The Mothernode CRM does a superior job of managing contacts and tracking prospects to opportunities to clients. This reduces the need to input the same data multiple times when the projects progress through the system saving time and errors. In my business we are often required to order materials from multiple vendors for one product. The ability to "build" the product from multiple components and issue individual purchase orders to multiple vendors without entering data a second or third time is a huge time saver for us. Overall, our employees are more productive with less errors and generally happy to be using a system that fits their needs so well. To often the value of software is measured in dollars and cents and the employees ease of use is not taken into consideration.

Inconvénients: We would love to see a client facing portal added that could serve as an on-line store or on-line ordering system. The ability to import clients orders directly into Mothernode would further streamline our internal systems as well as the client experience.

Great software and great company!

Publié le 11/08/2016
Alison B.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Mothernode is easy to use. We use it to run our entire business. Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Purchase Orders, etc. It keeps things simple. Easy to run reports and find what you are looking for. I really like the flexibility I get working in the cloud so I can work remotely if/when I have to. I also like being able to send invoices to customers through the system and see how many times they've opened them. We can do the same thing with quotes and POs. It makes life easy. Customer service is great and very receptive to some of our ideas and have implemented a lot of our suggestions over the years.

Inconvénients: I like how simple it is to make a PO from line items in the order, but I wish there was a way to automatically add items from 1 PO to multiple orders. It would be nice if we could have a customer portal that would allow our customers to access their invoices, etc.

Mothernode helps us manage our business

Ric T.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the responsiveness of the Mothernode personnel. They seem to understand our growing business since they are one as well. Also, they seem to be pushing the envelope on innovating and adding features. They are also patient with us as we change our processes and making changes to our program accordingly. Our primary initiative when signing on with Mothernode was to get some web enabled CRM help. Securely managing our customer information, automating our quoting process, helping us all be on the same page with customers with info entered in real time. They have not only done that for us but given us more ERP capabilities as well that helps us manage our work flow. There is still more work on our part to take more advantage processes that could be automated by MN.

Inconvénients: The main thing I dislike is not being large enough to have a full time person on our team that can be more focused on helping us use this tool to its full potential. We are getting there but there's so much it can still do for us.

Great product for those who don't need the expense and complication..

Publié le 07/09/2016
Daniel F.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use while maintaining a complete profile of prospects has been key. While other systems touted the ability to capture lots of information, it usually results in requiring the user to manually input extraneous data, which for busy people means they are less likely to utilize the program. With Mothernode, the being able to quickly enter the few necessary fields means our sales people are actively using the program, which leads to better tracking and makes it easier to follow up, and close more sales. While a prospect moves through the funnel, then we can add additional data as needed.

Inconvénients: The only real dislike is with the lead capture forms. While they absolutely work, their design is a bit old and our responsive website requires two different versions of the same form so that users can see a correctly sized form based upon if they are accessing via a phone or a desktop computer. We have multiple different forms, and in multiple languages, so then number of forms can grow exponentially.

Mothernode Runs Our Business

Publié le 11/08/2016
Grady B.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: One of the best features of Mothernode is the ability to have new staff quickly on-boarded in the system with the plentiful "How To" videos available as well as the fact that the system is very intuitive. Additionally, as an executive administrator in the system, I have access to the performance metrics that make it easy to not only understand how our Account Managers are performing but to also create a clear vision of our business performance, market segments served and ultimately detailed information on the prospects and customers that we target and serve. It's a fantastic operational and managerial tool!

Inconvénients: In comparison to the full on-line system the mobile app could be a little more robust. The system being web based does quickly identify when your ISP is not performing as well as it should. Utilization of the system certainly got more efficient once we were able to upgrade our network to fiber optic.

Loyal customer survey

Publié le 31/08/2016
Lindsey V.
Produits pharmaceutiques
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I liked how easy it is to archive emails sent or receive to the Mothernode record. In addition, I like we are able to email our member from the members record in Mothernode. This keep all our commutations to and from our member organization and easy to follow up on. We store a lot of our member’s information the member’s record in Mothernode from member’s contact information, account information, sales, enrollment information. We receive phone calls from our members with questions, to answer their questions we need to access their information that is in their Mothernode.

Inconvénients: I was not satisfied with the search field too many clicks to search for a members record. A lot of time, I had to search for multiple member records at a time while I was on the phone with our member. The extra clicks to search for multiple member records at a time made the search take longer. For example to start your search you have to click the Member/Prospects tab then enter the record name, click on the name your searching for, then click the name again to open the record. Then when done with the member’s record you had to click the home button and start again.

Very good CRM - Highly Recommend!

Publié le 16/08/2016
Dave B.
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Mothernode has been a simple CRM to implement and use. We came from Salesforce, which was both costly and complicated and because of that, nobody used it. I think Mothernode has done a good job of balancing features and simplicity. There aren't many different screens that can get lost on. It's easy to navigate. So it's been easy for all of us to get going pretty quick. We rely a lot on the collaborative features and has helped us stay organized. As a small company, it's been critical for us to have access to timesaving features like automated events, email marketing, sales automation, etc. Before Mothernode our manual processes took way too much time and we were never going to grow our business as fast as we could with Mothernode.

Inconvénients: Would be nice if it had e-commerce built-in. This way I could keep everything under one roof. Also would be good to integrate with MYOB.

Checks all the boxes, then adds some more and checks those too

Publié le 24/01/2019
Tim S.
CTO
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We spent a long time trying to find the CRM that suits how we work. After a couple of false starts we settled on Mothernode as being the best combination of features that we needed right now, and features we knew we would need once we got some traction. A huge part of the success of our implementation is the thorough review and training that you get when you sign up. The team worked very hard to help us get up to speed, including importing a pretty messy old customer database and adding new custom fields. The integrations look very promising - we will probably need QuickBooks and Stripe, and are already using the Outlook plugin very successfully. There's clearly still a lot of development and a very healthy roadmap.

Inconvénients: It opens new browser tabs quite frequently
Some of the fonts are small
I'd like to see the API extended

I've used them all; Mothernode is BY FAR the best.

Mark H.
Chief Business Development Officer
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: So many things. It has vast functionality, but is intuitive and easy to use. It is great "out of the box" but is easily customized. Sorting filters and reporting are easy to run. The service is unbelievably good. Honestly, I love everything about this software.

Inconvénients: I've been an active user of at least a half a dozen popular CRM products over the years (most recently, Salesforce) and I could give you a nice list of things I liked the least for each one of them. I can't think of a single thing I don't like about Mothernode.

Excellent Sales/CRM/Marketing Tool

Liz K.
Affiliate Services
Matériaux de construction, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Mothernode CRM's ease of navigation, integrated communications and file storage keeps our order details leads, and client information at our fingertips within a just a few clicks. The learning curve for new users is minimal due to the consistency in layout and intuitive search functions combined with an extensive video library and knowledge base lookup.

Avantages: Ease of navigation and consistency in page layout.

Inconvénients: A customized, physical comprehensive training manual or study guide is not available.

Managing a project almost completely from my desk

Bill K.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ability to email quotes, orders and purchase orders from with in the system. This feature allows me to be able to track when one of those items was emailed out from my desk. You are also able to view when the email was downloaded and request a digital signature on quotes. I'm able to take a majority of the previously printed files and manage them with in this software. We are able to reduce the amount of paper used and don't have to dig through files to find the information since its all managed within the order.

Inconvénients: The lack of ability to make changes once an order is processed and partially invoiced. It would be nice to be able to update any changes that are late in the process.

Makes follow-up easy

Publié le 12/12/2019
Kirk S.
National Account Manager
Construction, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I like it a lot.

Avantages: I like being able to email from the program, how it logs events and how it tracks your prospecting efforts. I also like the Quotes section - Very easy to use and professional looking, with electronic signatures.

Inconvénients: I don't have any real complaints. However, I do wish the mobile platform was better. It would be great to be able filter your own Leads and search contacts in leads so you can make calls when you are on the road and not in front of your PC.

Mothernode helps me manage my projects

Publié le 04/08/2016
David C.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's been easy to use and allows me to work on the road, because I travel all around the world. Mothernode allows me to easily manage the daily status of my projects from quoting and orders to tracking my purchase orders. They are continually adding new features that allow me to be more efficient and the cloud-based solution allows me to remotely manage all of my projects. The system is intuitive and very easy to use.

Inconvénients: Changes once an order has been processed can be a bit time consuming to reverse and update, but otherwise, I don't see a dislike that can't be overcome. Would like to see vendors in the Mobile App.

Beneficial Software

Kelly D.
Marketing Manager
Matériaux de construction, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The support team is amazing and responsive to questions that arise from our team. They are very supportive when we troubleshoot technical issues. The platform is easy to use, we are very satisfied.

Avantages: The ability to have our sales and marketing team on one platform, where all communication activities are visible and they can support each other.

Inconvénients: We do not have any cons related to the software at this time.

I depend on Mothernode everyday!

Bethany B.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The solutions are custom to our industry. They make modifications to our software that makes the function unique to our company.Business for me everyday includes customer service, estimating, time management, communication, history management.. All information at finger tips for all departments of the company. There is one entry and everyone can know what is going on. There is also history of all clients, that can be managed, referenced. Creative communication with notifications, time released reporting. Client communication management, all in one place.

Inconvénients: The timetable for modification. Limitations for some requests.