AssessNET

John B.
Risk Consultant
Eau/gaz/électricité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I first started using AssessNET about 10 years ago after the company I was working for as Director Risk was sold and we lost access to the previous platform owned by our then Parent Company. AssessNET stood out for its simplicity and concise reporting. I used the system to manage the Risk for a circa £50 Million Security,Cleaning & Catering Company at some of the most iconic Sporting & Retail Venues in the UK, France & S Africa and also during the Olympic Games (Cleaning) for London & Rio and the Games at Baku & Edinburgh. Always on the lookout for and reviewing competitors but 10 years later I'm still with AssessNET!

Avantages: The AssessNET system is easy to use and can be adapted to meet client-specific requirements. It can be painlessly rolled-out over multiple Sites/Locations (circa 350 currently), with minimal training for our 'Users', allowing me to effectively manage our Risk with instant access to real-time data for myself and my Directors. The Helpdesk react quickly, dealing with any concerns raised in a professional and understandable manner.

Inconvénients: Nil Cons to date so no comments here!! ...

envoyé par Riskex le 22/05/2019

Thank you for sharing your views about AssessNET - it has been a pleasure to work with you for so many years.

Your experience of AssessNET's simple scalability demonstrates its flexible design, suiting organisations of all sizes and complexities.

We are proud to stand out from the crowd - and we look forward to helping you achieve your goals long into the future.

Ease of use H&S Software

Publié le 01/04/2019
HSM
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The team from the very outset have been helpful and always willing to develop new functions for the user.

Avantages: I have used AssessNET for 16 years working in a multi site business, the ease of use has to be seen to be believed, our staff can all use the software and we now have circa 7500 risk assessments 8000 Service User Risk Assessments, audits, Fire Risk Assessments, accident reports can all be carried out and so easily managed by myself. I would recommend the use of AssessNET for any business. DSA assessments are another easily managed function allowing me as the manager to easily set up annual programmes and manage them from the centre.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that the system cannot do.

envoyé par Riskex le 04/04/2019

Thank you for your review - we are delighted you have found AssessNET such a valuable tool for so many years.  Since we started over 18 years ago, we are proud of the trust and relationships we've built, and it's good to know that you find AssessNET's modules so easy to use.

Our focus in 2018 was growth of our development team to further improve our enterprise offering to move into the global arena. However, the benefits to our UK clients are very exciting as new enhanced Business Integration tools are added in 2019. Here's to many more years of service to come!

Taking out the stress of remembering

Matt D.
HSE Manager
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have implemented AssessNET at 2 other companies i've worked for and advocated it to Luton Borough Council. The H&S manager at the time came to my new employers location for a demonstration. She also like its ease of use, as a result Luton Borough Council now use AssessNET

Avantages: Its easy to assign a task to the relevant person(s) and keep track of when its been completed or overdue

Inconvénients: Its a very simplistic system to use. My only complaint if any would be there are many modules available to use but they come at a cost.....

envoyé par Riskex le 15/05/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback about AssessNET - and thank you for choosing us for so many years.

We are proud to build long term relationships, and personal recommendation is the greatest compliment.

AssessNET's range of modules is wide-ranging, so that organisations can introduce the modules that are most relevant to start with, and then grow the system if more modules are needed.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and support, and we look forward to helping you build on your health and safety management success into the future.

It works for me

Publié le 01/05/2019
Graham T.
Health and safety Officer
Recherche, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The major benefit in using AssessNet is that it helps my organisation to maintain compliance and helps me to keep on top of things.

Avantages: Once it is set up everyone in the organisation, wherever they are, can access it.

Inconvénients: I have always found new software packages difficult to master This is no different in that regard, however, having got to know it I find it most helpful in my day to day work.

envoyé par Riskex le 15/05/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback about AssessNET. We are glad to know that you find the system helpful to remain compliant and in control of your task list.

If you have any questions about using AssessNET, we have a technical support team who are happy to help, and our expert consultants can also design and deliver a range of bespoke training options, if needed.

We are always grateful for feedback, and we continuously develop AssessNET in response.

Thank you for choosing AssessNET, and we look forward to working with you to deliver your health and safety management success into the future.

Accident and Incident reporting Tool

Publié le 23/05/2019
Caron O.
Head of Health and Safety
Administration publique, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Good. Executive is brilliant.

Avantages: The software is easy to use and intuitive. The on line HSE reporting tool is helpful to ensure that we are RIDDOR compliant. The ability to upload photos and documents is also useful to help defend insurance claims, ensure that remedial measures are put in place.

Inconvénients: The reporting tool on the accident/incident system is useful but would benefit from a link to the graphics/charts to the actual records in the system.

envoyé par Riskex le 29/05/2019

Thank you for your comments about AssessNET and as we've designed it to be simple and intuitive to use, it's good to know you find it so!

As part of the Riskex road map for product development, we have new enhanced reporting platforms launching this year, and we will be announcing more details soon.

Thanks again for your continued support and loyalty and we look forward to helping you achieve your safety goals in the future.

Good overall package

Ian C.
H&S
Emballage et conteneurs, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Everyone is very helpful.

Avantages: I have used this software for the past 12 years, it's easy to use, and easy to manage. It's great that the team are constantly trying to improve it, and have in the past taken on board my comments and have changed certain elements.

Inconvénients: I have no negative comments about the software.

envoyé par Riskex le 22/05/2019

Many thanks for sharing your experience of AssessNET. As a user for over 12 years, you've certainly seen our commitment to delivering a constantly improved and evolving system to reflect new legislation, new technologies, and to deliver innovations to enhance the user experience.

AssessNET users are great innovators too, and we are always keen to hear suggestions and do our best to incorporate them.

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to working with you into the future.

AssessNet Review

Ian C.
Corporate Health and Safety Coordinator/Building Manager
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very good, support staff are excellent and the administration side is also very good.

Avantages: It is all in one place, staff who require access can get on quickly and can be used by all departments at any time.

Inconvénients: Can be a bit clunky on occasions but overall very good.

envoyé par Riskex le 15/05/2019

Thank you for your feedback - it's good to know you've found our team so supportive.

We have an exciting roadmap for new developments in AssessNET over the coming months, as we constantly work to enhance the product and its range of modules. Look out for news of these, coming soon.

Thank you for choosing AssessNET, and we look forward to delivering your health and safety management success, together.

Modern Intuitive System

Publié le 02/05/2019
Phil R.
Strategic HSW Consultant
Administration publique, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The representative (who run AssessNET) have been very helpful and professional. We have not experienced any problems with configuring the system for our use.

Avantages: The system is modern and intuitive to use.
It is configurable to suit our requirements.
Tech support is good and any issues are usually resolved the same day

Inconvénients: So far, there are no negatives with this system.

envoyé par Riskex le 15/05/2019

Thank you for your comments about AssessNET and it is good to know that you have had such a positive experience in your interactions with our team.

We work hard to develop an exceptional product. Understanding and meeting the needs of our clients is what drives us to deliver a great customer experience, so you can get the best out of your AssessNET system.

Thank you for choosing AssessNET.

Brilliant - thank you

Publié le 02/04/2019
Consultant
Construction, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The team were wonderful - I felt I was looked after and the process was simple and efficient - saved me so much time and effort. I am so grateful - thank you. Highly recommend a 1000%.

Avantages: Efficiency and simplicity. Easy layout and brilliant team. Saved me so much time and effort.

Inconvénients: Liked everything. There were no draw backs of any kind.

envoyé par Riskex le 05/04/2019

Thank you for your review, and we are pleased you find AssessNET such a useful and positive tool. Our specialist development team has focused a lot of effort on making it an easy to use system, so that it fits comfortably and quickly into any organisation. We are glad to be of service to you!

Occupational Health Module

Publié le 18/12/2015
Catherine R.
Health Practitioner
Support client

Commentaires: I love the AssessNET system but do not work in Health and Safety. Riskex developed an Occupational Health module specifically for my business and I use this module world wide. It is amazing for enabling me to reference patient infomation in real time easily and swiftly so I can advise patients without delay and update records when information comes to light.