Avis clients sur iSpring Suite

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,9 /5

En savoir plus sur iSpring Suite

Boîte à outils auteur eLearning tout-en-un basée sur PowerPoint. Créez des cours interactifs et collaborez à des projets en équipe.

En savoir plus sur iSpring Suite

1 175 avis affichés

Flight attendant training program auditor and development manual auditor
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 15/09/2018

"It's been an excellent product for me"

Avantages: I've been using the software for almost a year and it is incredibly user-friendly. Being simple doesn't mean few features. It's packed with lots of great features, yet they made it very easy for someone to buy the program and get started without having to read a manual how to use it, like some of the other course maker programs. Right out of the box you can get started. Their fantastic content library if you are doing interactions where people have to think through situations, they also offer lots of great background templates which I've used and presentation designs if you're not too sure how to design your PowerPoint, or just aren't good at it and want some help. They make a lot of great resources if you get the full suite? Even without the full suite, the program itself is just too easy to work with. Once I was ready to upload the program, all I have to do is click the button Publish, and the conversion and upload to place. No FTP or anything else involved. Once it uploads, it brought me to the online host of the course, allowing me to rename it to make other additions to tell the user what the course is about. I also like that there are so many different options for creating quizzes, tests, and survey questions that are not graded. Additionally, I love the fact that they offer so much in their help section, all of the regular webinars that they host, and the massive library of help available on YouTube and their website. I find their customer service absolutely excellent

Inconvénients: While other programs may offer more interaction options, I think for the average to somewhat advanced user, iSpring is top notch. I can't really call it a negative because in order to do all these other advanced features, I've seen them but I have absolutely no idea how to utilize their features. That would take a lot of learning on my part, and I don't have the time to learn and intricate program. I needed to hit the ground running, and iSpring did just that. As I type this, I realize the section is meant for Cons, but there really isn't any to speak of.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 17/09/2018

Hi and THANK YOU greatly for posting such a wonderful review of iSpring here on Capterra. We are sure it will be helpful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning.
Keep it up :)

• Publié le 15/09/2018
Global Field Readiness Instructional Designer
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/08/2019

"iSpring: The most Robust eLearning Tool"

Commentaires: We absolutely love iSpring. Because it's PowerPoint based, our SMEs immediately feel comfortable helping us generate content. It has wonderful interactions we can add to the course to keep our learners engaged, narration is a breeze to edit and add. Any PPT animations carry over to the published course. It's awesome!

Avantages: What I love most about iSpring Quite is how robust it is. There is an option for every scenario when it comes to deployment. Whether it's quiz grading/scoring, complete/incomplete, SCORM versions, allowing the learning to skip around or required to view sequentially, there is an option for everything! The ability to customize the GUI to match any corporate branding standards is very nice. Finally, the HTML5 deployment method allows for a single publish that will work on PC, Mac, any mobile device, tablets, etc.

Inconvénients: Because the tool is so robust, there are options everywhere. While they are group well according to what you're working on, sometimes, it's difficult to find a one tick box that does a very specific thing. I would also like to see more collaboration tools. We have a specific preset of branding standards and options that we like to use, but we are a team of three. So, getting all three developers to use the exact same settings can be cumbersome.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 13/08/2019

Hello,
Thank you for your detailed review of iSpring Suite :) We are happy to hear that iSpring made it to become your solution. Hope it keeps serving you well!
As per your Cons, could you please forward them to support@ispringsolutions.com? One of our specialists will be happy to look into them!

• Publié le 09/08/2019
Jesse H.
Business Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/10/2019

"Great product! + horrible sales techniques for after purchase upgrade subscriptions :("

Commentaires: The product itself works very well, is easy to navigate, and tech support is excellent for your first year. If you don't expect to need tech support much after using the product - BEWARE!

Avantages: This product offered us an affordable, easy to use tool to convert powerpoint lectures and audio files into formats best suited for offering our online courses. It has worked very well and produces high quality HTML5 files that render well across all devices. Initially, they also had excellent customer support during the sales/trial period and during the one -year of tech support included. more on that later...

Inconvénients: At the end of our first year of use, the tech support that was included with the software expired. That was no problem at first as we knew how to use the software and it was working great. However, when we went to use the software after the IT expiration, iSpring was gone from our toolbar. We were prompted to purchase a ridiculously expensive subscription for ongoing tech support. The smallest plan given was substantially higher than the great price we got on a LIFETIME licenses. When I wrote customer support to find out how to continue using the product and why it had disappeared since I purchased LIFETIME licenses, they repeatedly told me they couldn't answer my question since I had not purchased the extended tech support plan. "What?! I purchased LIFETIME licenses, I don't need tech support, I need your product to continue working as it has." Eventually after much frustration, someone told me I had to reload the software with my license key. Seriously bad sales strategy.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 06/02/2020

Hi Jesse,
Thank you so much for your detailed review of iSpring products and service. We appreciate your taking the time to submit it here on Capterra.
As per your Cons, let me please note that whenever a customer contacts us regarding any installation matters we assist with no exceptions. As far as I can see you received a response with detailed instructions on resolving the matter via email on the same date you've contacted iSpring Support. Clients with active maintenance plan, however, get immediate help via our online chat. Maybe that's what got you confused.
For those who do not wish to continue with the Maintenance plan, we have a vast collection of helpful resources available online, such as video tutorials, help docs, articles, webinars, FAQs: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support. We also have social media pages where anybody can ask our community any question about iSpring.
Hope that helps!

• Publié le 03/10/2019
Taylor S.
president
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 21/02/2020

"Great Software for Online Training Business"

Commentaires: I have built a very successful business developing and marketing online prep courses for helping people pass vocational exams, like entry-level law enforcement or certification, etc. My tutorials and practice quizzes are packaged into over 40 different products. Over 10,000 users have benefited from these courses. My business has earned over 600 5-star reviews on ShopperApproved during the past 12 months.
Customer support is one of the best I have experienced in many years of software use. Customer support issues come up when Google or Microsoft make changes that iSpring product have to adapt to. Great support personnel - available, smart, friendly, followup, etc.

Avantages: Ability to prepare and publish great tutorials using PowerPoint as the basis is terrific. User interface is intuitive and comprehensive. Results are high quality and attractive.
Quiz development and deployment is also very easy and comprehensive. The wide range of interactive questions that can be achieved is impressive. Quizzes are attractive in appearance and offer great options for how they perform.
Output of both quizzes and tutorials are excellent for both desktop and mobile devices across both Android and Apple devices.

Inconvénients: I now have a library of over 100 quizzes and tutorials. There is no easy ability to Search for a text string in these source files if I need to repair an error reported to me by my students.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 11/03/2020

Hi Taylor,
Thank you so much for sharing your story about using iSpring. We are extremely happy to hear that it works well for your needs and hope that it keeps serving well. We are also glad that you are satisfied with how our tech support addresses clients' cases!
As per your Cons, could you please send a little more details to support@ispring.com? Our team will be glad to look into them!

• Publié le 21/02/2020
Burt M.
VP Sales
Produits chimiques, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 02/03/2020

"Can not live without ISpring"

Commentaires: Amazing

Avantages: This is the most amazing help mate to produce stunning presentations with a "WOW Factor" that keeps the audience attentive and eyes wide open. PowerPoint by itself is boring, dull and quite frankly worthless unless you have ISpring attached too it. Before I purchased this add-in, I found or should I say heard a lot of snoring in our audience. Now with ISpring, all eyes and ears are alive and clapping. I like to take the credit for this but the credit should go to the ISpring add-in. Thank you so much and by the way, I have never had such great and immediate support as I get from ISpring. Support is important to our company as we are fast-paced. I needed additional activation on a crashed desktop with a reinstall and within 5 minutes [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at 2:27 AM had me up and running post-haste. If only the Microsoft and Adobe support was like ISpring, the world would be a much easy place to complete project. Thank You So Much ISpring

Inconvénients: There is not a thing missing that I can think of. ISpring does it all.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 11/03/2020

Hi Burt,
Thank YOU so much for such kind words about iSpring products and service...This means the world to us!
What else can we say, we'll try to keep that bar high for all the iSpringers out there! :)
And you, please keep creating better content for all the learners!

• Publié le 02/03/2020
Shane C.
MarCom Manager
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2020

"Full Set of Features to Create Custom Online Courses"

Commentaires: We have found iSpring to be very helpful in our goals to provide professional training tools to our dealer members. It is our goal to eventually have about 20 educational courses available for them to use whenever they need them. So far, the feedback from our members has been very positive, so we look forward to continuing our use of the iSpring software.

Avantages: It was easy to setup an iSpring account for our association. Though we only have a few employees, we represent a much larger collection of individual member companies. We are using iSpring to help those member companies hire and train their new employees for sales and service positions. There are plenty of features available in iSpring to help us draft, edit and publish professional looking online courses with animation, audio and testing functions, plus options for custom reports, completion certificates. If you are familiar with PowerPoint, you should have no problem at all with mastering the iSpring suite.

Inconvénients: Sadly, there have been an ongoing list of things that makes iSpring buggy at times. Some are just things we needed that were not already part of the original solution (like setting up multiple organization admins for each of our member companies), or things we experienced as we began using it more often (like audio capture that was inconsistent in quality). Most of these things were solved with some software fixes by the iSpring support team, while for others, we were given temporary workarounds that sufficed. There are still a number of open issues pending resolution in forthcoming updates, but I expect that the iSpring team is working on them based on the priority level across all their customers.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 27/03/2020

Hello Shane,
Thank so very much for publishing your detailed review about iSpring products (I assumed that you use iSpring LMS as well, please correct me if I am wrong) and service :)
Also I'd like to thank you on behalf of the whole iSpring team for helping us to make our products even better by submitting your feature requests!
Keep up the great work and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well as well !

• Publié le 26/03/2020
Jo S.
retired
E-learning, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/09/2020

"easy to use on all devices"

Commentaires: Besides the heavy prizing for occasinal use iSpring is fully professional for creating e-learning content, easy to use and very easy to learn. Only the management of earlier produced questions and quiz content is not yjet fully understood - I somehow can't trace, where questions and quizzes are saved in which kind of files. Only this management of already produced content and one only type of question I miss in iSpring. The badly needed question would be one, where I can have picture in the background and place any windows in the foreground to be filled in (eg to simulate working over of a form or graph ore formula.

Avantages: Much learning content was developped in any version of powerpoint. Due to iSpring solutions it was easy to reactivate these contents and to have them userfriendly aveliable for any device on a server. Really no headche with lenght and with of any devices in use, just publish the powerpoint with 4 clicks into the www.
The upgrade of powerpoint content by including rated questions and tests with the iSpring testing tool added much didactional value. I on't make use of the iSpring server, I run the content on my homepage only.

Inconvénients: For my use of only 20% of the capacity of iSpring (interactive quizzes & ppt-slide publication for any device) I would like to pay less and only for the features I really use ore only the minimal time in a month, I am using this software. As a retired teacher I get an educational reduction on the full prize, but this is still quite a financial expense in the budget of an old man, whose quizzes and learning slides are for free for all students.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 06/10/2020

Hi Jo,
Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It's nice to hear that you are happy with the solution.
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!
As per your Cons, please contact our tech support: support@ispring.com. One of our specialists will be happy to assist you!

• Publié le 22/09/2020
Scott W.
Instructional Designer and Course Tutor
E-learning, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/11/2020

"Great authoring package with easy learning curve"

Commentaires: Very positive experience with iSpring with tons of features. It has a long way to go to match the features of Articulate but it's getting there.

Avantages: I love the simplicity of iSpring. I can confidently have teachers recording content without supervision in our recording studio.

Inconvénients: I would love to see variables brought into iSpring like storing a students name. That way we can make the learning journey more personal. I would love to see software simulations I'd love to see iSpring relook at how their folder and files work on iSpring. Sometimes if you change a filename or move a file, the entire project breaks. I have to backup projects on a daily basis. I'd love to see proper tick boxes appear beside visited slides, can't believe this still hasn't been integrated Finally I'd like to see embedded videos from Vimeo or YouTube get proper integration such as slide completed when video has been watched.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 26/11/2020

Hi Scott,
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience of working with iSpring. Great to hear that it fell into place in your toolbox and you are happy with you tool combination :)
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!

• Publié le 12/11/2020
Ken J.
Principle eLearning Consultant
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/11/2020

"iSpring - Classroom to Rapid eLearning"

Commentaires: My overall experience with iSpring is that it is a great tool for rapidly developing eLearning content, which is essential in these changing times where classroom-based course are rapidly want to move into digital learning.
The software caters for your individual level of expertise helping new developers to quickly publish their content, through to advanced, experienced developers to make the content sing and dance. Great product and would recommend it to anyone.

Avantages: Level of integration with PowerPoint, capturing all the functionlity, from animations and sequencing to triggers and interactivity.
My clients can be comfortable in the knowledge that they have a futureproof master file (in the form of PowerPoint), which they can easily find alternative developers to continue the good work. It also means they don't have to unravel their courses from a dedicated platform should they make the choice to switch.
The functionality built into Quizmaker, offers most of the question types you could realistically use.
The HTML5 publishing format is seemless with all the devices and browser that I have come across.

Inconvénients: You have to be very careful about names and file paths, because it can easily get confused and then potentially delete the quiz files.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 23/12/2020

Hello Ken,
Thank you very much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It's extremely amazing to hear that you are so confident in iSpring tool that you'd recommend it to anyone :)
We hope iSpring keeps serving you well.
If any questions come up, please shoot a message to support@ispring.com - our specialists are always at your service!

• Publié le 24/11/2020
Alan W.
National Field Trainer
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/01/2021

"Outstanding customer service and quick to learn!"

Commentaires: Overall this is a solid product with amazing customer support. I love the quick access to chat that allows me to get answers to questions, in the middle of the night or on weekends, or just in the middle of the day. They have been very available and usually I get a very quick solution to any problem I may have. They have tons of very quick YouTube videos you can use as reference and they are up-to-date and very well done. I have actually churned out a complete course in a day, which I was never able to do in my previous software, and it would run on a desktop, laptop, tablet or phone without me having to configure anything!

Avantages: Very easy to start developing and launching learning since the base product is PowerPoint but they have adapted quizes, interactions and some really nice add-on features that help you turn out very effective and interactive learning courses.

Inconvénients: The inability to link quizzes in a course to get an overall final score. I also did not like that I can't create variables that I can assign values, and then use them in either text, or calculations, or whatever else I needed.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 25/01/2021

Hi Alan,
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it greatly.
It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. As per your Cons, could you please wrap it as a feature request and send more details to support@ispring.com?
Thank you and keep up the great work!

• Publié le 05/01/2021
Brian R.
CASINO MANAGER
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 07/01/2021

"iSpring Max Suite fit my needs perfectly"

Commentaires: Installing and using iSpring Suite Max was super easy. Since I was under a tight deadline and had miserable results using Adobe Presenter, I was pretty desperate. I found iSpring through internet reviews and download the free trial. Using the trail, I had my course complete and published (with the free trial banner) very quickly and it looked great. I immediately bought the Max package and re-published to remove the banner.

Avantages: iSpring Suite makes converting my PowerPoint training programs into SCORM compliant courses that can be uploaded to our LMS. It enabled me to convert all of the compliance training i used to hold live classes for to online courses. Due to COVID-19 and safety considerations, our company is migrating all of our training online.
Best of all is the amazing 24-hour support. Several times I got stuck on how to accomplish something I wanted to do. I was able to get chat help that was friendly, patient, thorough and always resulted in getting my task accomplished.
ISpring has the best support of any software product I've ever used and I've used a lot. That alone will cause me to recommend it.

Inconvénients: The program is fairly intuitive once you get the hang of it. The only problems I had related to the quizzes. When I first started using it, I didn't realize to be careful you are on the slide in PowerPoint where you want a quiz to be, before you click the Quiz app. If you want to go to your quiz for some reason and your PowerPoint is on a different slide it ties to create an new slide. Also I work at home and in my office. I learned quickly that if you don't package all the files into one folder, when you open you presentation on a different computer and try to access the quiz, iSpring can't find it. It would be helpful if the quizzes 'stuck' embedded to the file.
1. It took a few botched

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 25/01/2021

Hello Brian,
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly.
Hope it keeps serving you well :)

• Publié le 07/01/2021
Yonsung C.
manager
Semi-conducteurs, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/06/2021

"I have purchased and used iSpring Converter Pro9 for converting PPT to SCORM format."

Commentaires: It is simple and quick to convert SCORM

Avantages: It's easy to see and easy for the author to produce, and it's cheap.

Inconvénients: Too many functions... It's great but sometimes feels complicated.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 09/07/2021

Hi Yonsung,

Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it.

It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution.

As per your cons, we have lots of video tutorials and webinars: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support

• Publié le 25/06/2021
John S.
Senior Manager, Sales Training
Appareils médicaux, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/03/2021

"Customer Support Kills It Again!"

Commentaires: Great experience, I am a one man shop and iSpring gives me everything that I need!

Avantages: Price, ease of use, gives us new training options that we did not have before.

Inconvénients: Confusing when naming files sometimes, Need to use more frequently

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 12/04/2021

Hi John,

Thank you for sharing thoughts not only about iSpring solutions but also about iSpring service! We appreciate it greatly.

It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. Our tech support team always put clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience!

• Publié le 29/03/2021
Nicole K.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 02/06/2021

"Tech Support"

Commentaires: Wonderful and supportive

Avantages: I reached out and immediately got the assistance that I needed

Inconvénients: Nothing. I was able to get the support I needed

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 18/06/2021

Hi Nicole,

• Publié le 02/06/2021
Michael K.
Aviation English Instructor
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2021

"Ispring for authoring language training curriculum"

Commentaires: Positive. I'm still learning about how things work and find little things I wasn't aware of now and again (both good and bad), but overall, it's a solid option and does as expected.

Avantages: Ease of use, good technical support and the fact that it links to PowerPoint means the development process is not too daunting.

Inconvénients: It's clearly set up as a course full of quizzes. However, we uses this to develop language training activities. This requires constant adjustment (removing reference to quizzes, as an example).
I'd like to see a facility to allow more than one muliple choice and True/False question per page for listening-based activities.
I'd also like to see a facility in the Dialogue Simulations that would allow the learner's voice to be recorded so they can hear back their voice on and compare to a model.
These features would strengthen Ispring in terms of becoming a very useful authoring tool for language training course development.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 12/05/2021

Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It means the world to us.

It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution.

As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team.

Tracy K.
Director of Education
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 13/04/2021

"Brilliant Support"

Commentaires: Post purchase support is excellent, second to none, response times almost instant plus they go out of their way to help. I recently needed some support over a particular issue and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went beyond the call of duty and I dread to think how much time she spent solving the problem (which had nothing to do with iSpring software by the way) and not only did she solve it, she sent my project back to me completed and then sent screen shots to guide me in the future so as to avoid it happening again! Fantastic service, thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Avantages: Very easy to use, by far the easiest product on the market

Inconvénients: Annual subscription is a little bit on the high side but that said the support that comes with it is second to none.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 21/04/2021

Hi Tracy,

Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! It means the world to us.

It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. Our tech support team always put clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience!

• Publié le 13/04/2021
Vincent C.
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/04/2021

"The Total elearning experience in a Box"

Commentaires: I have been suing the iSpring range of software for 6 years now and have been impressed with the way in which iSpring continues to add new features and enhance the products. The stability as a standalone product and the integration into Microsoft PowerPoint is something that iSpring can be proud of.

Avantages: It is an all encompassing, seamlessly integrated product with all the features to create and deliver eLearning Solutions.

Inconvénients: Would be great to be able to comment on each slide in iSpring Space when doing quality Assurance with team members.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 09/04/2021

Hello Vincent,

Thank you very much for posting your detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons!

• Publié le 08/04/2021
Paul W.
ICT Trainer
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/12/2018

"An intuitive time-saver"

Commentaires: My job entails training those in caring professions how to use software - be it bespoke packages, or how to use Microsoft Excel to analyse statistics and everything in-between. Taking time out of busy and unpredictable schedules to attend an all day course on Advanced Excel is often not an option. iSpring Suite is allowing courses to be broken down into 15/20 minute 'learning episodes' that are more manageable. Furthermore, staff working nights are able to more readily access learning - something that was difficult in the past... Overall the software will improve access and participation, reducing IT Support workloads and helping ensure compliance, competence and ultimately provide more stimulating, engaging work.

Avantages: The iSpring Suite bridges the gap between mundane PowerPoint based training, and more complex flash or HTML 5 based digital training, that requires a specific skills set that does not necessarily correspond with those of a teacher or trainer. It provides the right mix of interactivity to engage those of all learning biases, the versatility to cover almost any topic and a good range of assessment and analytics to simplify assessment and training effectiveness. Given that there is almost zero learning curve with the software, and the SCORM compliance enabling use with any Learning Management System worth it's salt, it's a extremely cost effective solution that simply lets you get on with creating content. Furthermore, should you be au fait with HTML and CSS, the output generated can by tweaked if required, but the standard interface and options provide a clean, user friendly and attractive front end to courses.

Inconvénients: The only slight tarnish on an otherwise perfect product is the lack of titling facilities within the screen/video capture module, iCamPro. This is a minor niggle, given that the iSpring Suite is integrated into PowerPoint, which can be used to bridge this shortfall through appropriate use of animation and export to WMV which can then be spliced into video files as required...

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 05/12/2018

Hello Paul,
Thank you greatly for posting this detailed and sincere review of iSpring solutions. We greatly appreciate it :)
If any questions come up, please don't hesitate to contact our Technical support department - support@ispringsolutions.com. One of the specialists will be happy to assist you with your questions.

• Publié le 03/12/2018
Poonam J.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/07/2021

"Good Product to use"

Commentaires: The product is good for a level 2 program

Avantages: The product is very easy to use. And integration with powerpoint is really helpful.

Inconvénients: The product features like layering etc can be added to make it more robust. Gamification of a program is difficult to do.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 20/07/2021

Hi Poonam,

It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far.

Maybe this information can help you use our authoring tool for more cases.

• Publié le 16/07/2021
Lela Y.
L&D
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2021

"A Wonderful Authoring Tool Enhanced by Cloud Publishing"

Commentaires: Absolutely wonderful from day one. Products are easy to use, high quality, and convenient and the employees at iSpring are helpful, professional, and kind.

Avantages: There are so many wonderful iSpring Suite features- from the ease of use and ability to work inside PowerPoint, to being able to publish assessments to word for in-person testing, and the always friendly and professional support- but what really sets iSpring Suite apart is the ability to publish work to iSpring Cloud and share without having to work through an LMS. I could not have done my job as effectively and efficiently as I have without using this capability over the past year!

Inconvénients: I would love to see software simulation capabilities in the future. For example, capture my own screen, clicks, and key strokes to then create an eLearning module for teaching new software to new users. I currently create workarounds for this using a combination of transparent links in PowerPoint coupled with Quiz fill in the blank answer boxes in iSpring over screen grabs, but it is very time consuming.

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 12/05/2021

Hello Lela,

Adam J.
Learning and Development Officer
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 12/10/2020

"Great product!"

Commentaires: I use it all the time to create eLearning content. It has multiple applications, such as learning courses, quizzes, conversation simulations, flip books, and more. Highly recommend.

Avantages: I have been using the iSpring Suite for a few years now, primarily as a PowerPoint plugin to create eLearning and publish it in Scorm 1.2 format. It's very easy to turn a regular PowerPoint presentation into an interactive eLearning course.

Inconvénients: It's a great product. Using the suite through PowerPoint is powerful, but limiting if you don't use Office365.

Hi Adam,
Thank you very much for posting you detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)
You also gave our Customer Support only 3 stars. Could you please share the details? Please send a message to polina.ionina@ispring.com. Thank you!

• Publié le 12/10/2020
Hugues A.
Formateur
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/10/2020

"Le service support est au top"

Commentaires: J'utilise Ispring pour créer des formations à distance.

Avantages: Facilité d'utilisation donc prise en main rapide. J'apprécie surtout le service après vente. Même si la question vous semble insoluble il trouve la solution. A l'écoute et réactif.

Inconvénients: La suite 10 n'est pas en français mais normalement c'est pour bientôt.

Hi Hugues,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service! We very much appreciate it.
Keep up the great work :)

• Publié le 20/10/2020
Sarah G.
Daoust University coordinator
Ressources humaines, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 30/07/2020

"Evaluation"

Commentaires: Réalisation de contenu de formation

Avantages: Toutes les fonctionnalités possibles pour faire du PPT un e-learning interactif

Inconvénients: L'utilisation n'est pas si facile quand on ne connait pas du tout l'outils
Assez lent quand c'est enregistré sur le serveur professionnel

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 10/08/2020

Hi Sarah,
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about iSpring with the Capterra audience. We very much appreciate it!
Hope it keeps serving you well! :)
In case you have any questions, please send them to support@ispring.com. Also you are more than welcome to check out the support section on our website that has lots of helpful materials: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support

• Publié le 30/07/2020
Alain G.
Digital Learning Designer
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 15/10/2020

"Excellent outil-auteur, excellent support"

Avantages: iSpring Suite Max offre une panoplie d’outils pour réaliser des formations à formats variés : modules linéaires, modules à embranchements, vidéos de cours, screencast, pages html interactives (microlearning), e-book, entres autres, avec un outil Quiz puissant. Cette polyvalence permet d’accroître la flexibilité de la conception et l’adaptation aux besoins des apprenants. La compatibilité d’iSpring Suite Max avec la majorité des LMS est tout simplement impressionnante. La bibliothèque de personnages et de diapositives a été considérablement enrichie. Le travail collaboratif est désormais possible et ouvre de nouveaux horizons dans le domaine du télétravail. Quant au support, il reste exceptionnel tant sur le plan technique que sur le plan de la relation humaine.

Inconvénients: Il est à souhaiter qu’iSpring puisse offrir prochainement une plus grande diversité de quiz dans iSpring Space. Pour l’heure, il n’en existe que trois types. La possibilité d’utiliser des cartes à retourner et des listes de cases à cocher, par exemple, serait la bienvenue. Il faut rappeler enfin qu’une bonne maîtrise de PowerPoint et une connaissance du design visuel semblent indispensables pour bénéficier pleinement des fonctionnalités d’iSpring Suite Max.

Hello Alain,
Thank you tons for such a detailed and sincere review of iSpring products and service. We are extremely happy to hear that you are happy with the feature set that iSpring contains.
As per your feature requests, I will be happy to forward it up the chain - thank you!

• Publié le 15/10/2020
Sandrine D.
facilitator
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 21/12/2020

"a propos de l'aide en ligne"

Avantages: J'apprécie particulierement la rapidité de l'assistance en ligne en cas de problème

Inconvénients: Il n'est pas toujours simple de tout comprendre en anglais sur le site

envoyé par iSpring Solutions le 27/01/2021

Hello Sandrine,
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far.
As per your Cons, we do have a website in Spanish: https://www.ispring.es/
Hope that helps!