Avis clients sur SoftLab

par SCC Soft Computer

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur SoftLab

Fournit aux établissements de soin une consolidation multisite complète, des capacités de reporting flexibles en matière de données patients et de gestion, un suivi des échantillons et plus encore.

En savoir plus sur SoftLab

• Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 17/04/2019

"Softlab for medical clinic satalite lab"

Commentaires: I use Softlab everyday and I cant imagine my job without it. I shudder to think of what life in a lab was like before this product, I imagine we had lots of errors.

Avantages: Its hard to believe that one system can do so many functions for my work. I like how easy this product is to use but also how much I can customize the way it functions for me personally. For instance I can chose which identifier pops up for search criteria based off what I most commonly use. I also like all the shortcuts I have found after getting more familiar with the product.

Inconvénients: Well I think my company probably isn't running the newest version of this product, but the graphics could use some updating. It just visually doesn't showcase what this system could do.

• Publié le 17/04/2019
Crystal C.
Phlebotomist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 001+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 26/04/2019

"SoftLab"

Commentaires: I really like how easy it is once you get the hang of it.

Avantages: I like the simplicity of this software. Once you get used to it, it's very easy to handle.

Inconvénients: It can be tricky when you are first learning how to use it, but it's easy to get the hang of it.

• Publié le 26/04/2019