15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Capsule

Capsule est le CRM en ligne simple et intelligent. Il propose un compte gratuit pour deux utilisateurs ou des comptes payants à partir de 12 dollars par mois.

En savoir plus sur Capsule

Simple contact and account management, link task reminders to contacts and or opportunities. Integration with GMail etc, Xero, MailChimp.

We no longer use the sales side - that didn't really work for our company - now just use the contacts, tasks, recording of data.

Capsule - Notes

Capsule a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 161 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Capsule ?

Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 2–10 employés

Best CRM I've ever used

Commentaires : Peace of mind for my business

Visual presentation of the data, ease of access, monthly subscription, data capture, project tracking, email link capability, mobile access.

The CRM had no functions that I disliked

il y a 4 ans

Hi Peter, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review about Capsule - we're really glad it's helping your business!

Robert
Robert
CEO (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A simple CRM that allowed us to hit the ground running

Commentaires : Overall I have been pleasantly surprised. I at first thought the system would be too underpowered for what we needed, but it has actually delivered on what we have needed and the simplicity of changing things has allowed us to easily experiment with our processes until we have things right. It has suited our small team very well - and I look forward to seeing how well it scales with us.

I like the simplicity of the system. It was very quick and easy both to setup (and make changes to) and then to use the system. It has been very easy to train new employees on. The system has some good power around workflows - which have helped us lock down our processes and helped new staff to follow them. It has a good integration with Xero which has saved us a lot of time and has just released an integration into a mail campaign tool (Transpond) which looks to be a nice added bonus.

The system doesn't have a document generation tool (so you need to generate invoices and quotes in a separate system). It also is comparatively underpowered in the reports you can generate (even when you upgrade to the higher tiers that have additional reporting functionality). You can export full data sets to CSV - so we have built what we needed in Excel, but it would be nice to have it saved as reports and visualisations in the system. There also isn't the flexibility around notifications that I am previously used to (and so we have had to adjust the workflows a little).

il y a 2 ans

Hi Robert, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed review - it really helps our team when we receive first-hand feedback. We're so happy to hear that Capsule is helping your business and saving you time in a variety of ways. We've also taken onboard your feedback regarding document generation, reports and notifications. If anything should change on any of those fronts - you'll be the first to know. Regardless, we're very happy that you've been surprised by Capsule and look forward to helping your business scale in the future.

Abhilash
Accountant (É.-U.)
Textile, 1 001–5 000 employés

Capsule Is a Consistent CRM Solution

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Capsule has been the best CRM solution for us. Capsule has been so consistent.

I like how efficient Capsule has been. Capsule is incredible.

CEO (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés

Could be great but it has a fatal flaw.

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I am hoping that they will fix the above deficiency quickly or we have to change to a different app.

Simplicity. Price. It appeared to be the right product for the right price.

They don’t understand the mission critical relationship between logging an activity and a related task generation. It has to be done entirely manually with no auto reminders or follow-ups. It seemed like such a basic requirement that I didn’t even check for it. My bad.

Ben
Owner (Australie)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Day #1 of the evaluation

4,0 il y a 10 mois

DAY #1 - yes, I know, I know its early days but after using a high-powered corporate CRM for 20 years I find Capsules underlying principles of operations intuitive , and easy to understand. I accept there is much to do to get me back up and running in my small business but I'm really confident after my painful transition from a large US corporate CRM that it wont be as painless and frustrating. Also let me highlight an outstanding feature of Capsule. Hardware, software, R&D catchup, and leapfrog etc is the nature of the industry. But what my intuition tells me after a long time in the game what will set this company apart (and I've seen many over the years: good and abysmal) is the quality and calibre of the support. The support team wants me to succeed! :) and that gives me a lot of energy. I have spent 40 years in the IT game and to get a support response from halfway round the world in 4 hrs gives me great confidence. I will report back again year!

I will report back in the next 6 months to give an update.

Jesse
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Capsule is simple to use and just the right number of features

Commentaires : I've been using Capsule for several months and I am very happy. Occasionally I try other apps just to see, but none of them are as easy to use. Capsule feels like a gem of a CRM in a field crowded with lots of apps. If you need reminders of who to follow up with and when, Capsule does that really well—and can grow with you as you grow. Next year I'll likely need to upgrade from the free level, and I'll gladly do so.

As a service provider I have a lot of contacts to track. I tried several CRMs (Hubspot, Monday, etc) but none were as simple to use as Capsule. I had basic needs: track new contacts and set reminders to follow up. While other apps had those features alongside dozens of other tools, Capsule made it very easy to start tracking and reminding right away. And that's on a free level! The Gmail extension works really well and makes adding tasks quick and easy.

If I was nitpicky, I'd say maybe a more modern design. But it's not strictly utilitarian, and it's simplicity makes it easy to do what I need.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jesse, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review - that's really going to help other people considering Capsule. We're happy to hear that you're finding Capsule so easy to use, especially compared to alternatives you considered and that it's helping you to do what you need to.

Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

wonderful Software for every business

Commentaires : The software is simple to use, it has a wide range of tools that you can use. However, the great thing you dont have to use all the features and they are hidden away, so they dont affect your everyday usage. Incredibly for this type of software and all the tools you can access, it is incredibly affordable for personal, small business or large companies. We really love the product

We have used this software for over five years. We used to use act and were reluctant to move to another provider. We moved because we could use the software on all forms of devices, anywhere in the world. The other great feature is that it is so simple to use, you hardly need any training at all

Actually we love it, so we dont really have anything negative to say

il y a 4 ans

Hi Peter, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for reviewing us! We're so happy to hear that Capsule has worked out for you!

REBECCA
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Capsule Review

Very easy to set up Easy and intuitive to use It is flexible enough so that it can be moulded around a requirement or purpose, even if that function isn't immediately obvious. The support staff are great at coming up with solutions and work arounds Support staff are very quick to respond. The close links with Mailchimp and Zapier are great and really easy to merge different systems.

You can't 'drag and drop' documents from the system to emails. There's no 'pre-opportunity' stage - i.e. no way of registering an interest in a product (linking a client and product or organisation) without it being a formal 'opportunity' - there needs to be a 'pre-opportunity' facility to ease admin in the system. There's no way of retaining a record of a meeting in the calendar. There's no one to stand behind my husband and remind him to record notes in the system! :-)

il y a 4 ans

Hi Rebecca, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for your review - I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our team. As for the pre-opportunity problem, you could use a Case for that and then you can link that case to an Opportunity if it does move into the pipeline. That way you can have a clear record of it, but it isn't impacting conversion rates or anything like that. You can read more about Cases here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/projects-and-events/understanding-cases/. While you can't see your past tasks in the Calendar, you can go to the task list view and filter for completed tasks. Here you'll be able to see a list of everything that's been completed. While we can't put someone behind your husband and nudge him - you could set up a task for a certain time each day that recurs every week (5 recurring tasks), basically just as a prod to remind him to add notes? I hope that gives you some tips and if you need any extra support you can always reach out to us.

Dave
Research and Product Development (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple and Functional

Commentaires : My needs for tracking client opportunities are simple and this CRM does everything I need of it. I mainly use it for recording my meetings and coaching sessions with my clients. This functionality is easy to use and it is easy to search clients later to see what was last talked about.

It is incredibly easy to set up, very simple to use and I like it's integration with Xero.

Sending email from the system get stored in dropbox, not ideal if you don't use dropbox

il y a 4 ans

Hi Dave, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for your feedback - we're glad you like the integration with Xero. In terms of the Drop Box I have good news as the Capsule Drop Box is not the same as the file storage service Dropbox.com. The Capsule Drop Box is effectively an email address that you use to BCC or forward your emails to which in turn stores them against the relevant contact in your Capsule account. This is what non-google users use for storing emails. You can learn more about storing emails using the Capsule Mail Drop Box here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/setup-and-configuration/storing-emails/#understanding-the-mail-drop-box. If they are finding that emails aren't being stored on their contacts as expected, could you please email support@capsulecrm.com and we can investigate further.

Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11–50 employés

Quick and useful to get ourselves organised but the limitations are starting to show

Commentaires : It's our 2nd management tool - the first one was overly complicated and this is quite simple
The Dropbox solution is a bit of a fudge but it works most of the time.
The tasks system and visual customisation leave a lot to be desired.

It's fast and simple, a young British company. which we wanted to support. Its online and accessible on an app It does a lot of what we originally needed

The tasks and the layout - lack of customisation - colours or icons - fields can be hard to identify at a glance. Starts to get expensive with more users - if I could role out viewing to my whole team (no input) it would be handy - but i can't justify £300 a month We no longer use the sales side - that didn't really work for our company - now just use the contacts, tasks, recording of data

Beth
Co-Owner (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

Best in Class CRM

Commentaires : I originally acquired Capsule to keep track of customers, potential customers, task management, and event management for a coaching and education business. I continue to track coaching clients in the software, but now I primarily use it for event and task management for a grassroots nonprofit.

Capsule is a CRM system that delivers excellent support for a small cost. It is more customizable and has more features and greater ease of use than others in its price range. It was fairly easy to set up, customize, and learn using the provided guides and the responsive customer service team. It easily supports tracking of all actions related to an entity in one place. It has a number of built-in APIs for integration with email marketing tools and other applications. I really appreciate the task tracking, the ability to track potential customers through a customizable sales funnel, and the capacity for creating cases for tracking interactions with related to a particular person, organization, or project. I also like the ease with which I can create my own "tracks" for processes that I often repeat.

The things I would want in a CRM application that are not present in Capsule are all things for which I would expect to spend more money. For example, if I were to spend more money on a CRM, I would look for one that includes volunteer sign up forms and the ability for donors to manage their own profiles and track their own donations. It is a pretty simple tool, but again, very robust for the price.

Linda
Owner (Pays-Bas)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Use it daily and recommend it to all my clients

Commentaires : I recommend Capsule to clients for simple efficiency. Just getting your tasks sorted according to client or project is a huge benefit and Capsule, to me, is much more intuitive than something like Asana

For me, task and workflow management make life much easier. No more remembering important calls or actions; they just come up in your dashboard. This is especially relevant when you're toggling several clients at the same time.

The pipeline forecast graph (revenue forecasted per month) never seems to be correct and I've not been able to figure out how to fix it. This area could be more foolproof. Also, I never look at the latest updates on the 'home' screen even though it takes up most of the space. Imo, this could be replaced with relevant data like the pipeline graph. Better yet, make this a customisable widget area so people can choose what would work best for them.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Linda, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review about your experience with Capsule. We're happy to hear the task and workflow management is helping you out. We have been asked about customising the dashboard before so it's on our radar and we will record your interest against this feature request. If you would like some more help with the pipeline forecast could you send us an email at support@capsulecrm.com then we can answer any questions you might have about that there?

Christian
Principal - Business Owner (É.-U.)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Near perfect balance of capability and useability

Commentaires : It has been up and useable every day that I use it, which on most business days is everyday. I came from the corporate world where I was an executive sponsor of bringing in SalesForce to a large organization. I looked at Sales Force basics immediately starting my own business and it was way to cumbersome for a startup that at most will have 4-6 employees.

One of the best features is the capsule daily reminder email that comes to me every morning with whom I need to take next actions with. Of course, this requires me to be an active user of tasks, which i have always been, but it allows me to do that all in the CRM and not have followups in Outlook or Gmail . The other aspect is the seamless updating whether I do it on my iphone based app or desktop

I use Outlook 365 desktop and having the full HTML and attachment ability is better than the email integration of Capsule. Either Capsule should go right to my Outlook 365 when I start an email

l’année dernière

Hi Christian, Thanks for writing a review - it's great to hear how much you like Capsule and specifically the task reminder emails. If you would prefer to send emails from Outlook directly you might be best disconnecting your mailbox. Then, when you click on an email address we will open a compose window using your default email client instead - which you can set to be Outlook. If you'd like more help with this our support team will be more than happy to help just email support@capsulecrm.com.

Mark
Insight & Healthy Lifestyles Lead (R.-U.)
Sports, 11–50 employés

Needed convincing to use Capsule, but no a convert!

Honestly, I was sceptical about using Capsule when it first came along. I couldn’t see how tracking tasks or cases could benefit my work. I saw it as another thing I had to do, day to day. I thought the main reason for getting it was to track the relationships, conversations and connections between partners. Since I’ve been using Capsule, I’ve found it really useful for those things. I can check who and what people have been talking to partners about and I can use it to track my own conversations with partners. It’s like creating a story of those relationships. I still don’t use the tasks or cases, but maybe that will come at some point

As above. In addition, I would like a feature where you can search for a contact and then add them to a list without having to create a task or tag. That would be good.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Mark, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review. We're glad that we've won you over and that you're finding Capsule useful. Also, thanks for your suggestion about searching and adding contacts to lists - I've added you as a +1 for this feature request.

James
Owner (É.-U.)

One of the best CRMs I've ever used

Commentaires : Capsule has allowed me to keep track of all my leads and prospects. Because I can see how I've interacted with them in the past, I'm able to tailor my follow-up process to ensure a higher conversion rate. Capsule paid for itself in a very short period of time.

I love the fact that Capsule is one of the easiest CRMs to use. One of the reasons salespeople don't use CRMs is because they feel overwhelmed or because there's a huge learning curve. Not with Capsule. It's easy to learn and they also have a really cool app that allows you to track your contacts directly from your phone, which means you can stay on top of your sales process.

I think that the free plan should allow a little bit more than the 250 contacts it currently offers, but other than that there aren't really any cons.

Lizzie
CEO (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

The views of a small business technophob

Commentaires : It is our company database so we use it many times a day. The experience has been good but I'd say that the fact it is reassuring basic will in the long term be an issue.

Capsule is very easy to use and for someone who hates complex tech it is reassuring straightforward

We haven't integrated the software with our other systems so we are probably missing a trick. What I like least is the fact that I do have to somethings twice. I probably need some coaching!

il y a 4 ans

Hi Lizzie, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you're finding Capsule easy to use. Should you ever need help with integrations or to make sure you're getting the most of Capsule you can always read our support docs here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/ and don't hesitate to get in touch!

Melanie
Business Development Manager (R.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 2–10 employés

Efficiency of the CRM

Commentaires : Very beneficial for leads and following them up.

Ease of use and efficiency. Mainly use for sales enquiry follow ups.

Not being able to delete a contact once they had left the company

l’année dernière

Hi Melanie, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review - we really appreciate that. We're so pleased to hear that you find Capsule easy to use and efficient. As for deleting contacts - if you delete the contact then the data recorded on that contact will be lost. Rather than deleting the contact you could add an 'Archived' tag to it. This way you can easily filter out archived contacts from your list. I hope that helps and we're glad you're seeing benefits from using Capsule in your sales process.

Mary Lou
Academic Advisor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Capsule is Easy to use.

Commentaires : We use this data base daily, to track many type of entries. The note and task features are very helpful. It is a very detailed data base but very easy to use.

That it is easy to use, has many fields and ways to enter data. Being able to enter notes is a great help. Ease of finding people or companies in the data base and link people to companies.

We aren't able to create emails with graphics to send to mass mailing with ease.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Mary Lou, Chloe from Capsule here. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review about Capsule. We're glad that you're finding it easy to use and that the features are helpful!

Équipements publics, 2–10 employés

Perfect CRM Tool

Commentaires : Capsule are a great company to deal with. They will come back to you very quickly will always go that extra mile to help you use the software and are genuinely nice people to deal with

This software is easy to set-up and use and will aid your business and its professionalism.

We love this product and have no negatives about it ease of use or all round compatibility.

il y a 3 ans

Hi there, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking time out of your day to write a review. We're happy to hear that you find Capsule easy to use and get started with. I'll certainly share your kind comments about Capsule with the rest of the team.

Internet, 2–10 employés

One of the best CRM solutions

Many years ago before I used Capsule, I researched up and down different CRM solutions. Capsule was the most reasonable as far as pricing goes, and their interface and features is one of the best. It's a powerful CRM that allows a lot of customizations, which is what I need. I highly recommend Capsule! They're always listening to users and coming up with new features that make the CRM better and better through time.

Honestly, I don't really have much to complain about Capsule!

Louise
Virtual Assistant (R.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, Auto-entrepreneur

Capsule really works for me

Its so easy to use and its simplicity really helps me to save time

The only thing is that sometimes the contacts are duplicated when I add in an organisation

il y a 3 ans

Hi Louise, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review. We're glad that you find Capsule easy to use and that it's helping you to save time. If you need any support with duplication of contacts then feel free to reach out to us at support@capsulecrm.com.

Logiciels

OK CRM for the Price

Commentaires : I have to have a CRM in place for my company to keep clients tasks organized. We manage hundreds of clients daily.

Capsule has basic functionality. I have a list of my Contacts, I can create tasks, make tags, and create pipelines. It allows me to upload documents and manage the team's tasks under me.

I can only upload one document at a time which is annoying. The automatic email BCC doesn't work for me to record in my notes so I always have to copy and paste.

Angela
Admin (Canada)
Urbanisme et architecture, 11–50 employés

Review

Commentaires : It has helped us stream line and keep great work flow.

What I like most is keeping notes and tracking all phone calls and customer interaction with ease to follow up.

Possibly a way to add photos to activity log.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Angela, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the feedback we receive. We're really glad that Capsule is helping you to keep track of customer interactions. As for adding photos to the activity log, you can attach files such as photos, pdfs etc. when you are logging the activity. Would this help you out? If you'd like any more help with this please contact our support team at support@capsulecrm.com and we'd be happy to help you out.

Julie
Founder and Professional Organiser (Australie)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use client management

Commentaires : Easy to capture important client notes, follow up items and important stuff like their pets' names.

Easy to use, inexpensive, has all the features I need for my small business

Can't think of any improvements I need at the moment

il y a 4 ans

Hi Julie, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for reviewing us. We're glad you're finding Capsule easy to use and it's helping you capture important details!

SAMUEL
Founder (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2–10 employés

Commentaires : Very happy

Tasks, Mobile friendly, team management

I like it all, easy to use it. Mobile friendly

il y a 4 ans

Hi Samuel, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate that. It's great to see that you're finding Capsule helps with team management and that it's mobile-friendly too.