Avis clients sur Claritysoft CRM

En savoir plus sur Claritysoft CRM

Puissante. Intuitif. Personnalisable. Le CRM de Claritysoft est conçu pour être facile à utiliser, sans sacrifier l'efficacité et les fonctionnalités.

En savoir plus sur Claritysoft CRM

The ability to hit the ground running was a major factor in our decision to purchase Claritysoft. The intuitiveness of the software was very important.

It it hard to separate the caller accounts from the business accounts. We take calls and refer them to places around the country for followup.

Claritysoft CRM - Notes

Claritysoft CRM a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 119 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Claritysoft CRM ?

Matthew J
Matthew J
Founder (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product, great team! Highly recommended

Commentaires : Tremendous. Better than we even anticipated.
I've used Bitrix, Insightly, Hubspot, and Salesforce in the past and Claritysoft is better. At the price point I feel the value is much better.

Broad features and functionality, easy enough to customize. Excellent customer service. Claritysoft makes you feel like their most important customer. They also allowed us to reserve some implementation hours. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your service! Mobile, Outlook, and Browser tools.

We've very occasionally seen a lag in pages loading in Claritysoft Live As they've transitioned to the cloud based product, there are certain user types available for selection that are deprecated.

Davina
Davina
Executive Administrator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

The easiest to setup and run

Commentaires : Overall Claritysoft has been well worth it. We've streamlined so many processes and look forward to more. Oh, their tech support/customer support is the best I've ever received!

We've used other CRMs, but have never been so successful as we have with Claritysoft. Everyone is adding emails from Outlook and/or sending them directly from Claritysoft. We're saving important documents straight to Lead, Opportunities and Accounts. Email templates help out. Activities are easily created through Action Plans and Automated Workflows.

Sometimes it feels as if you're being nickle and dimed to death because the best features, of course, are available only to those who purchase additional modules or features.

Ralph
Director of Materials and Marketing (É.-U.)
Emballage et conteneurs, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Claritysoft CRM easy use and implementation

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : From the set up to use and ongoing support the software and the support has been great.

Ease of use. All users, from sales to customer service, found it easy to start using right away. We have our whole team using Claritysoft to keep current on customer activity and to reduce email traffic.

Sales integration. We were able to customize a great solution but he standard "sales" function did not really fit for our needs.

Estimator (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

A non user friendly CRM system that falls short of basic needs

Commentaires : After a year of use, I can confidently say this is not a user friendly system, nor does it allow a company to efficiently and accurate track sales data including sales year to date, close rates and weekly sales.
Their team lied to us in the sales process about the software’s capability- they did in fact own up to lying- so we spent almost a year waiting for them to make changes to meet our needs, only to be passed around from rep to rep to rep before ultimately deciding they weren’t going to make any of the changes they promised and they withdrew their offer to refund us due to the false information we were given at the beginning.
I would not recommend this company.

Quotation templates look professional, overall appearance of the dashboard can be customized to each user.

This system is not user friendly, making changes requires a tech savvy employee, ideally one who can code- even their own support needed to get help 3 times just to add a form to our website that would filter leads directly into the system. We had employees refuse to use it because they were so frustrated. None of the modules connect so if you have one lead, you will have that information in 3 places and if you need to update it you will need to change it in each place it appears- so a simple edit takes minutes instead of seconds. Further, this causes a lot of inaccurate data so getting accurate sales reports and close ratios becomes next to impossible without a lot of manual checking and data reconciliation.

Réponse de l'équipe de Claritysoft

il y a 3 ans

Designing an intuitive and robust CRM solution was our top priority when creating Claritysoft CRM. We pride ourselves in meeting the workflow needs of thousands of satisfied users with unparalleled flexibility. It is frustrating and disheartening on the rare occasion that we hear of users who have experienced difficulty with our solution. Although it's impossible to respond to the specifics of an anonymously leveled critique such as this, we take great exception to details within, and feel it is inaccurate and highly misrepresentative. Ethics in Business and Customer Service are cornerstones of Claritysoft's core philosophy. We bend over backwards to accommodate all of our customers. Reviews are an important source of valuable information and can be an immense help to buyers during the decision-making process. If you are conducting research into CRM solutions for your organization, we would ask that you consider the overwhelmingly positive Claritysoft reviews posted here on Capterra.

Stephanie
Client Services (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 51-200 employés

Hands down, the best CRM

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

I've worked in many CRMs before - Siebel, SalesForce, HubSpot - and ClaritySoft is the simplest, cleanest, most user-friendly platform I've used, by far. The interface is very easy to operate, it's easy to navigate around, you're not overwhelmed with fields, you can customize views based on users. It works very well on all levels, for reporting, lead assignment, and Account Management.

There is some overlap between the Leads and the Accounts module that is not ideal. But we have found workarounds.

Kelly
Finance and Operations Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great software for our organization!

Commentaires : My overall experience with Claritysoft has been great. It has achieved every goal that I had for our department. Due to Claritysoft, our department has become more efficient, more organized, and more data-driven. In addition, the customer service team has been fantastic. In my career, I have never worked with a CRM team that responds and gets issues resolved so quickly.

As an administrator and implementor of Claritysoft, I find the system easy to use, easy to implement, and easy to customize. It is not as robust as other CRMs on the market but definitely meets the needs of our small department. The customer service is OUTSTANDING and they are eager to assist with improvements and enhancements of the CRM. I am happy with this product and recommend it.

As I was also an implementor of a competitor software that was extremely robust, there are a few improvements I would recommend. The lead module is not as customizable compared to the contacts module. The reporting and analysis is also not as easy to understand with filter logic compared to other CRMs I have used.

Heather
Heather
Co-Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

It's everything you need when work takes you away from the office; yet maintain daily funtions

Commentaires : Love their customer service.They are all very willing to help and go the extra mile, I always feel they treat me like a person and not a number, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who is in the billing department is so helpful, understanding, and has a great personality.

User friendly, Contact Management, Clean interface, Reporting, Creating activities, Calendar. It's everything you need in one spot vs many tabs/apps opened all at one time.

Haven't came across anything yet. All good stuff

Arcelia
Sales Representative (Mexique)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

crm review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Good but could improve

The organization I can keep everything in one place

It could be more interactive, maybe more sophisticated, is to plain.

Devin
Foundation Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Different User - Still a Great Product

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I am able to track our efforts with ease even though I don't truly have sales "accounts". I needed to adapt the fields to my needs and found it easy to do so.

My office uses this software for our sales team. I was offered to use this for tracking out philanthropic efforts. Not the intended use, but I think it shows the flexibility of the software.

Some of the features are not the most logical. I'll need to click through several buttons to find where to create or modify an account or contact.

Developer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Effortlessly organize and manage customer relationships with Claritysoft CRM

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Claritysoft CRM has exceeded my expectations and has proven to be an invaluable asset in managing customer relationships. Its intuitive and user-friendly interface makes it a pleasure to use on a daily basis, and I am continually discovering new ways to utilize its powerful features.

I have not been able to identify any negative aspects or drawbacks to using Claritysoft CRM at this time.

Dan
Dan
Owner (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

First time CRM user likes Claritysoft!

Commentaires : Excellent!

I like having so much critical information kept in one place. As my business grows, I needed a better way to track my accounts, contacts, activities and opportunities. Claritysoft has been extremely helpful in this regard.

I think the mobile functionality could be improved. And I think customized reporting could be made easier to use.

Eric
Senior Sales Engineer (É.-U.)
Machines, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Wow - this might be the right CRM system for you!

Commentaires : My experience has been OUTSTANDING! Our onboarding trainer Linda Woehler has been fantastic and helpful in every way!

I like it's ease of use the most. The ClaritySoft Live is the one for us!

After using it for 3 weeks now, I have yet to find anything I don't like about it!

Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés

Using Claritysoft CRM Review

Commentaires : It's been a very good experience overall, big time. The ease of use good GUI is the biggest. This then allows the sales people to want to use the CRM as it's supposed to be used, where past CRM's were just too complicated and people resisted using it, thus, bad/no data in, bad/no data out. Not the case with Claritysoft.

Very easy to use from the start, and not complicated with too many unnecessary features. A please to use, fast and simple. Relatively easy to customize also by even a novice user so not IT people are needed, which is nice for small businesses like mine. Tech Support is Excellent, you get a person immediately, fast and they help you quickly, can take over your PC remotely and just fix the problem ASAP. The many training video's are a nice help to new employees. The staff seems willing to help and support at all times, pre and post sale. Just a pleasure to work with vs. the larger CRM's and older CRM's. My whole team strongly likes the "Offline" version of the CRM, as it resides locally on the PC so not trying to find a Wireless signal (when traveling) but also, the data is available instantly w/ no delays waiting for the Internet to catch up. We like instant data and the lack of lagging when entering/retrieving info. The offline data can be forced to "Sync" at various times so the data gets to the servers for safe keeping so no worries about loosing data really. In 6 years of 10 users, we've had no or very little "Sycning" issues so it's just fine. The Syncing process is very fast too, a few seconds typically. We like the "On-Line version" which is what the Claritysoft "APP" is on our Apple iPhones, which we use often too. All just works well. The Marketing Module we use often w/ good success (easy to use) w/ good graphical results.

I really miss the Visual "Org Chart" feature that my past (Goldmine) CRM had as that was a nice benefit to understand my customers structure. This was a important featured used by my whole team that is missing.

CEO & Sr. Consultant (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Outstanding Customer Support

Commentaires : Our growth has required us to increase our use of ClaritySoft. We are now at a point of critical mass where we are seeing the power of the tool. During our entire time with the ClaritySoft, we have received outstanding support from the support team. Frankly, I can be pretty critical of unresponsive customer support personnel, but the ClaritySoft support team exceeded my expectations from day one. Early on in our use of ClaritySoft, we had a problem that needed to be addressed. What impressed me is that the support team did not abandon the process to solve the problem, and stayed with us until the problem was solved. That type of service does not with many companies but appears to be culturally ingrained at ClaritySoft. Finally, most people don't think of the sales team as part of support, but our sales rep has been an integral part of our continued use of and growth with ClaritySoft.

We use the four basic modules, leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities. When set up properly, these modules form a cohesive sequence. The email marketing module is excellent and we have used it extensively. The analytics are excellent.

Any new tool can be difficult to get used to. As a company, we didn't have significant experience with CRM's so it took us a while to begin to use the tool. That's not the software, that's the human element. Given our small company size, it was important for us to work with the tool, become familiar with it, and identify the elements that are most important to us. Now, we have purchased the implementation team to help us move from "dabbling" with ClaritySoft to using it to grow our business. If I were to do it again, I would move the initial phase forward faster. We would like to see a simple integration process with tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator.

Betsy
Betsy
President (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Great Value for Intuitive CRM that Our Staff Uses

Commentaires : CRM that's easy to use and very cost-effective.

Switching CRM systems is agonizing, no doubt about it, but we had not choice when our previous provider went out of business. Claritysoft was a great choice for us. Intuitive, relatively simple, and with great support in the transition. Among other things, we had struggled with getting our sales staff to use our CRM (our customer service and implementation staff depended on it). Now, all are using the system and we have built our database substantially.

We have a relatively large database (200,000+ records) and it is sometimes slow. But it does work, at far less cost than other systems. Over the years, we have found bugs. The good news is that the support and development team are very responsive.

Simon
Sales & Estimation Manager (Canada)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Great Product

Commentaires : Overall we have been very satisfied with the product. Claritysoft seems to have put in the effort where it matters the most.

Our company has been using Claritysoft for the past 5 years. The product is easy to use and has allowed us to better track all of our customer interactions. When you need support there are never any long cues. The people at Claritysoft are always helpful and knowledgeable about their product.

Some of the available rules in the reporting could be further refined. I would also like some additional features in the work flow automation module

Rena
COO (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Great CRM! Glad we found it so we could leave Salesforce.com.

Commentaires : We just started the implementation process and have a fabulous experience.
Everyone at Claritysoft is helpful and responsive. In fact, I found a couple of tiny bugs but they were fixed within 24 hours of my reporting them.
I've learned a lot from watching the recorded training videos and attending the live training sessions.

It's combined the best features of Salesforce.com and ACT! to create an easy-to-use and fairly intuitive CRM experience. Customization is easy and straightforward. (In the interest of full disclosure, I have about 20 years of experience administering various CRM environments - starting with Goldmine in the early 90s, moving to ACT! in the late 90s, then Salesforce.com in 2005 - so I know what I'm looking at and know what I'm looking for.)

Currently, custom objects can be related to only Contacts and Accounts. It would be great if we could create relationships between custom objects and other standard objects. I saw a demo that showed a revised organization of the Settings commands. This will be very helpful; the new design is much more intuitive (based on my experience using other CRM software). Please implement this as soon as you can. The documentation could be more complete. What's there is great (like the instructions for setting up Outlook Sync with Live), but more information (like setting up custom objects) would be helpful.

Arlene
Development Director (É.-U.)

We are a non-profit organization with a sizeable database. Clarity Soft stepped up to help.

We were able to customize it to fit our needs and the Clarity Soft team was extremely helpful. I was the point person and I am not technologically savvy, so I was heavily reliant on the team. They gave us far more support than we ever could have paid for.

The only challenge is that it's really designed for business accounts with multiple contacts. Our accounts are mostly individual donors. Some of the essential information fields are unique to either accounts or contacts which creates some challenges that are no fault of Clarity Soft.

Brandon
Sales Executive (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

CRM is much better than average

Commentaires : My overall experience with Claritysoft has been excellent and I would recommend it!

Being able to setup tasks with times associated with them is great. Importing emails from Outlook is also a great, time-saving feature. Customer service is on it and very friendly. This CRM is easier to use than SalesForce.

When you are in the Contact field and especially in the Opportunity field, the system gets confused when you try and back out and will usually take you back to the search field. This workflow should be better. Also, it would be nice that if you put a note/attachment on a Contact or in an Opportunity, that it would show in the Account field versus having to click in to either the Contact or Opportunity to see it. This would really help in multiple project/account use cases.

Kathy
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)

Exceptional Customer Service

Commentaires : Other than a few functionality issues, it is a good system that does the job.

The Customer Service and Knowledge Base options are outstanding. There has never been a time that I couldn't get a hold of someone if I needed assistance. The training videos are wonderful and I have ALWAYS found an answer for what I need.

I would prefer to see more flexibility in the reporting system. The search accessibility could be more user-friendly.

Jared
Marketing Specialist (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 2-10 employés

Providing clarity to your business process

Commentaires : We have been using ClaritySoft since January 2013 and couldn't be happier with the software. Both online and offline versions work well with our business, and Clarity is quick to rectify any issues with its great support team. I would recommend ClaritySoft to any business looking to track sales activity quickly and effectively.

I like the ease of use and value for money.

The offline version syncing with the server can sometimes be a little bit slow.

Joshua
Pharmacy Automation Consultant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Helps convert leads into sales through quotation templates and great reminders.

Commentaires : Very helpful to convert leads to sales.

I like the reports module, as well as activity recording for review and training new representatives.

There could be additional functionality with the email blast module. For example, being able to select multiple records to perform list actions such as resend, delete, or create follow up activity.

Bob
Area Sales Director (É.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 11-50 employés

Claritysoft Review

Commentaires : Having all of my leads organized and accessible has been the best part of my Claritysoft experience!

Claritysoft CRM has been 'spot on' for me as far as organizing all of my sales information. It has allowed me to have everything I need in one spot!

It took me a little while to get 'comfortable' with all of the features but I think that had more to do with me being in a sales position for the first time in my career.

Mark
Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

This CRM software is very versatile and very intuitive to use.

You can add virtually an unlimited number of customized fields, it's very easy to use and their technical support and customer service is excellent.

Kristin
Partnership & Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Claritysoft Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great onboarding by [Sensitive Content ], overall good tool to track referrals and keep them organized.

Product is easy to use and helps me keep track of sales pipeline, next steps and outcomes.

Tracking our revenue through Claritysoft is challenging.