Avis clients sur Totango

En savoir plus sur Totango

Totango est une plateforme de réussite des clients qui stimule l'action et la concentration des équipes et des résultats prévisibles pour la gestion.

En savoir plus sur Totango

Totango is easy to run reports and send to clients. It is fully integrated with our CRM which enables me to get quick insight at a glance before calling a customer.

Very difficult to view timeline of conversations - takes way too many clicks.

Totango - Notes

3,8
3,8
4,0

Totango a reçu une note globale de 4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 23 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Totango ?

Justin
Justin
Sr. Channel Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Grade the health of your customers

Commentaires : This tool really helps give visibility into customer health, in ways that may be otherwise untrackable. Its open API integrates directly into our software product, so getting data is relatively close to real time.

Totango help grade the health of your software product users. We use Totango to determine which users are return users, how often they use our product, and for how long. We can then campaign to users based on usability. It also has a marketing component built in.

Sometimes it takes a little digging to find the information you're looking for. It integrates to marketing automation platforms, but you need to use a third party software like Zapier to integrate.

Monika
Customer Success Manager (Pologne)
Appareils médicaux, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Cheap and good CS platform

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We were implementing Totango for quite some time. We have a lot of customized metrics and we required integration with BigQuery. We just started using it recently. I see a lot of good sides and useful features but I also see some missing unfortunately. However, it's a good value for money so far.

The biggest pro is definitely a price. For little money we get a lot of functionalities and useful features i.e. inapp NPS, successplays, possibility to integrate with a lot of tools etc. I'm sure it's a great platform to start with to make your daily CS work easier. Also, their support is super responsive and helpful. So far I had no issues. They were also very helpful with the onboarding and implementation.

I've already noticed that there are some funcionalities missing. I'm not sure if other platform have it but for example it's not possible to export some reports/dashboards with widgets, or to send reports monthly.

Balarka
Director, Customer Success (Inde)

Not the best out there

Customer SuccessFlows can be a good tool to track your customers and health mixes.

It's overly expensive and needs tremendous amount of customization to fit your needs. Not really an easy way to seamlessly fit your requirements

Customer Success Manager (Pologne)
Appareils médicaux, 201-500 employés

A bit clunky to use

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The integration with the tool took a long time (almost a year) and required a lot of workarounds. I think it still hasn't won me over fully, and I struggle to come back to it every day to log each touchpoint.

Totango is flexible in the context of integration with already existing solutions, ie. Hubspot - we transfer customer data two-ways between HS and Totango.It allows to set up of custom Health score, custom alerts and has a broad range of functionalities that can help with customer engagement and activities overall.

It is still a bit clunky in context of UI - some functionalities are hidden, buttons are not intuitively placed, timeline of interactions is not so easy to navigate and you can't pin information or notes like in Hubspot. The "touchpoint" is a bit tricky because one miss-click can make it so that the internal note will be sent to the people tagged in it! You also can't save a touchpoint card if you opened up a task in it, and didn't save the task first...Also the hierarchy between Company and Product is not intuitive and causes some problems during the integration.

Web Developer (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Totango could be better. It could also be worse.

Commentaires : I've been responsible for its use for a few years, and am not thrilled with this software. We use it to track for our account managers, and even they are frustrated by this.

I like Totango's ability to segment users based upon their health. I like the qucik automation and tracking of user actions. I like the hierarchy that is allowed for customers, though I wish this was more extensive.

I don't like that they can only have two levels of hierarchy short of extensive workarounds. I don't like that there are many fields which can't be rolled down, for some strange reason. Their focus on their slack integration instead of resolving basic feature requests is problematic. I haven't had the best experience with their support.

Customer Success (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Much better Reporting that's saved me time

Commentaires : Totango has helped me stay on top of poor health accounts that need more attention. It's also helped me forecast what accounts I think are renewing, cancelling, upgrading or downgrading. I like being able to see what accounts have been reached out to by support or sales too that way there's no overlap when I reach out.

Easy reporting/able to make segments on almost everything I need to track. Love the health score because it helps me know where my attention should be for accounts in poor health.

There's been a couple times where Totango has done some updates that our team did not like such as the new Tasks not showing all the Icons, rather it's in a drop down.

Head of Global Operations & Customer Success (Danemark)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Great generally for overall customer health

Commentaires : provides a great general overview of portfolio health

very easy to use, gives a great general idea of overall customer health of your portfolio at a glance

Of course sometimes its not accurate and the integrations require a lot of tweaking and work to get right. You need a subscription to a 3rd party tool like Zapier for example

Senior Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Gets the job done

Totango has helped us run interesting segment reports of customers and better evaluate their risk levels with the aid of automation.

Tons of software updates that don't actually help - make the day to day workflow more complicated. Very difficult to view timeline of conversations - takes way too many clicks.

Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics & Operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

Great tool for Customer Journey Insights

Totango gave us a lot of different, integrated data points to understand how our interactions were impacting our new and existing customers. The platform was easy to set up and initial use was pretty seamless as we got started.

Out of the box functionality is great but you do you have to work with their tech and onboarding team pretty closely when it comes to integrations and customizations of the data views and communciation inputs.

Lead Customer Success Manager (Pologne)

Good value for money

3,0 il y a 6 mois

The implementation took long time but overall has almost all functionalities our team needed

It is a very comprehensive tool and the materials and explanations, as well as the feature request process could be better

Thomas
Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

Totango for the daily user

Commentaires : We have integrated a data system that allows us to see usage of our products by our customers and health of accounts across a number of factors. We use this to help with forecasting and staying in front of customers. We have also automated a number of our processes to kick off email campaigns when usage is low, when customers are behind in payment and when customers provide feedback. We have better engagement and faster payments.

Easy to use dashboards and integration with other software that we use. Simple to follow tasks and documentation tools. I really like the Segments section which allows me to run reports on a number of different data segments on my customers.

Members on our team each have more than 100 customers and the system seems more geared towards teams with smaller bases but more touches/deeper dives. We manage with it but thinking we are not using all the tools available .

Rosa
Senior Operations Manager (É.-U.)

A good starting CS software

The ease of use, ability to quickly and easy customize email campaigns and reports

Major gaps in functionality (that they are slowly closing) - but still limited ability to automate and pre-populate data in fields to streamline CSM workflows. Our experience with their Customer Success team was terrible. We got very little value out of any interactions with our CSM.

Partner, Customer Success & Account Management (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source : GetApp

Good CS platform that is easy to set up & leverage

Commentaires : Good. My only advice is make sure you read the contract and ask about the onboarding and CS options.

Good self-service download demo to implement without any human contact with the company. Simply sign up online. Easy integrations and fairly intuitive.

It is pretty intuitive and east to use. I would just read the contact information about what is included and what isn't.

Réponse de l'équipe de Totango

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We value your feedback. Our Community Edition has been designed to be easy and intuitive to set up for new Customer Success Teams. If you need additional functionality or support like extra onboarding, we have both affordable packages and custom pricing options available, please just let us know what you are looking for. Thanks again!

Account Executive (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Helpful, relatively easy to use.

The health Icon is a great way for sales and customer success reps to keep track of a big book of accounts. The ability to build reports, tier accounts by health and dollar value. Over an easy to use tool that makes working with a lot of customers better!

Building a report is not as straightforward as it could be. There is a lot of work internally to customize for our team. Definitely, need a good amount of training to be an expert.

Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Totango Review

I how easy it is to customize some aspects. I like the ability to create segments. I like the ability to create pins and tags.

The health score isn't always a good indication of what the health of the account is.

CSM (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Nice monitoring

Good control over my book of business to catch issues.

New releases aren’t that smooth and need refinement.

Account Executive (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Very useful for sales teams

Totango is user-friendly, especially for an overall non-technical user base. The data in Totango allows both the pre- and post-sales teams at my company to better collaborate, have insight into accounts, and overall give me a snapshot of the customer so I can best focus my time.

Some of the data can be misleading or incorrect. For example, some clients that show as "green" or "yellow," meaning they are utilizing my product heavily, are not in fact doing so. This is the exception to the norm.

Business Analyst (Inde)

Alternatives envisagées :

Worst saas tool ever. Let alone for customer success.

1,0 il y a 10 mois

Nothing. Basic customer success features are okay.

Getting data into totango and synchronising data with other softwares is ridiculously difficult, painful and useless. Even with tools like zapier. If you use any other software for sales/marketing/finance - do not use or waste time in implementing totango.

Leighann
AE (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51-200 employés

Totango is an awesome engagement measurement tool

I wish it could self gen reports that would be client facing!

Aleena
SDR (Canada)

Tracking customer insights

Totango provides multiple data points for a particular customer journey. Really love the 'health status' as it helps track activity levels of leads and narrows down the focus on different customer groups

Have not experienced any negatives so far

Anne Therese
Anne Therese
VP of Customer Success ()
Internet, 11-50 employés
Rakesh
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : GetApp

Review of Totango A Real-time Customer Engagement Platform for Online Businesses

Commentaires : Enough has been said about increasing customer engagement on the web. Totango is an excellent tool that enables you to track and measure this metric. Using this tool, you can make informed decisions and craft successful strategies for your application. To be sure, this is one dance you will not regret!

Great way to attract new customers and convert existing ones

The installation process could be simpler

Alex
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Totango Review

Commentaires : We have recently tested out Totango for customer lifecycle management and have been impressed by the ability to set up health indicators and both report on progress and provide our sales agents with a funnel for conversion and customer activity.