Excellent Feature Set, Customizability and Customer Support. Highly Recommend.

Publié le 11/05/2019
Bob W.
Systems Integration Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We needed to replace our aging, old technology, unsupported, glitchy reservation-donation system. I highly recommend Beds24 for their feature set, extremely high degree of customizability and their timely, professional, caring, excellent customer support.

Avantages: Our non-profit, ministry-oriented business model has many unusual reservation system requirements, designed around giving our guests a more personalized experience, yet Beds24 is able to meet all of our specialized requirements. Their Support Team answers our questions quickly providing excellent solutions and is receptive to new feature development. We can highly customize our system to fit our operations & terminology. The customizable Dashboards help us manage bookings & housekeeping & display bookings on an e-whiteboard. We can build highly-flexible custom reports. We can customize our confirmation, cancellation & no-show emails using a large selection of booking-info template variables. We can automate repetitive actions like when a guest checks-in, mark the unit as Occupied. When a guest checks-out, mark the unit as Not Ready. Beds24 lets our housekeeping staff use their smartphone to access the Housekeeping interface so they can mark units as Ready (for occupancy). We are able to include custom fields in our booking form (a must for our business operations). We can automatically notify staff via email or sms messages when a guest checks-in or checks-out. We are able to automatically send custom pre-stay & post-stay emails to guests N-days before & after their stay. We are able to export iCal feeds to our existing website facility availability calendars, so we don't have to change the page look-&-feel. We send Guest data to Square via the Integromat integration.

Inconvénients: I wish the Beds24 system would support two-way synchronization with the Square Customer Directory, so guest profile edits could be done in either system -- but I realize this is a rather specialized requirement that we are unlikely to get: We take donations-only after guest stays - guests don't pay up-front. We use Square for managing our Names database, donations, e-newsletters, point-of-sale for on-site sales and donations.

Excellent PMS and Channel Manager with infinite possibilites

Publié le 14/04/2017
Gordana M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've been using Beds24 for more than 3 years now. In that period we've managed from 20 to 30 properties in total, and Beds24 pms made our day to day activities inmensly easier and it reduced the workload a lot (probably reduced 3-4h of work a day). We had previously tried other PMS, channel managers and booking systems, and none of them offered such possibilites and definitely not for such good price! You can set it to send automatic and totally customizable emails at any point in time (for example immediatelly after receiving the reservation or a few days before the arrival), you can have virtual rooms - meaning you can sell a certain type of apartment easily on booking.com or similar websites and avoid holes in the calendar (=increase profits), program the yield optimizer to increase or lower your price depending on the current occupancy (for example if you have only 2 rooms left and it's 30 or more days before the arrival date, the price can be increased by 10%, etc., or if it's only 2 days to arrival date and you have more than 5 rooms empty, lower the price by 20%, etc.). Works spotlessly with booking.com, importing all the modifications, you can even report the credit card as invalid directly from Beds24. It has its own invoicing system, all kinds of reports, etc. It is absolutely complete. Perhaps it can be a little overwhelming for the first time user (due to so many options) but the support is just amazing, very quick and personal, and taking the time for learning it is definitely worthwhile.

Avantages: Endless possibilities to customize it to work best for your needs.

So powerful, with lots of features will meet the requirements for accommodation of all sizes.

Publié le 04/04/2018
Lesley R.
Support client

Avantages: The flexibility of the system is amazing, want to keep it simple, thats possible, want to have multiple levels of complexity, thats possible too. You can use the wizard to guide you through the setup process and the level of help document is amazing, I have never seen this level of help in any other system I have ever worked with. Need special prices for events or special dates, no problem. Want to keep you prices the same for the next 12 months, no problem. They have through of everything. Connect to multiple OTAs and sent the same information, bookings/availability/prices all done in one place, this alone has made such a different, I don't need to worry about updating the calendars, reducing the risk of an double booking. Can setup automatic messages for the guests and reminders for me. I have connected to a payment gateway so I can collect deposits and payments from the guests all in one place. On the surface the software looks basic, but OMG it is not, what a great tool.

Inconvénients: Not really a Con, but there are so many options that can be used to configure my property, I have not yet had the opportunity to fully use or test it to the fullest.... yet.

Fantastic - changed our life around

Publié le 15/06/2017
Rod F.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: Time, automation, scalability, reliability

Avantages: Ease of Use, Cost effective, They thought of everything and its been very well tested, I only found a minor bug once and it was an interpretation issue. The automation possibility of this product is the best thing about it enabling you to notify both guests and staff based on set triggers by email or text to their phone for example when cleaning is due. The channel managers also receives regular upgrades with new channels connected via XML. New 3rd party software for accounts added regularly to manage specific tasks. Our rep and her team of customer support rocks, they are very knowledgeable and reply in under 24hrs sometimes within the hour - Love it. Also enables you to have multiple rates categories and booking policies just like you would on an OTA so you can be as competitive on your website as on the channels or even show certain booking policies only on your website and others on channels

Inconvénients: Takes time to learn and install yourself.. I invested about 40 hours to get it going and probably over a 100hrs in all to get us to where we are today. Obviously this is reflected in the price of the monthly payment as its very competitive.

Excellent customer support, easy to use software, very intuitive.

Publié le 06/04/2018
Iuri R.
Support client

Avantages: It feels like all options that you need are "just there" , it is amazing how far you can actually customize this software. Setup auto emails to automatically send out email (with your own email address) or sms messages to your guests, staff, yourself, or any other person. Very nice looking dashboard, and the most important for me the channel manager. Update prices and availability in one place and have all your channels updated it is like magic, no more over-bookings, no more bookings with strange prices. I am using the "reseller" feature, so all my guests and owners log into my domain name, they see my logo, its like "my" system hehehe, Thank you Beds24 !

Inconvénients: No Cons for me, i work in a Hotel and i am used to hotel software, perhaps when you just start with this software if you have no background with any hotel software you might feel there are to many options and features. But really try to send them a support ticket !

Every solution in one single subscription

Publié le 30/10/2018
Fabrizio L.
Senior Communication Developer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience is very good, talking about the team, i met their representative last year in Berlin and i was pleased to see how kind and helpful the meeting has been. Talking about the software, one of the best working i had ever used.

Avantages: How complete it is, i got to know this software because a few years ago i was looking for a channel manager which could connect to many booking.com accounts at once. Beds24 did exactly what i needed. Not counting all the updates with new functionalities. We increased from 25% to 45% in direct bookings as well because the platform for online payment is secure and customers do feel safe using it.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it's abit difficult to because of all it's functions, but here again i just open a ticket and help is quick and precise.

Ease of Use, Good Functionality and Definitely Worth

Publié le 31/10/2018
Firman S.
Managing Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software is excellent for use by the person who manages the rental home, service apartment, hotel and resort small to intermediate scale

Avantages: We have currently using more than one PMS to this day , but Beds24 gives the most worth of your money with features and usability. The user interface is easy to understand and navigate, we can easily create and manage property as well as new room without long learning curve, add new room, configure room amenities, configure offers per room type and publish to OTA through channel manager only take less than 15 minutes for a whole process. Later on, updating the price and offers per OTA is also very easy, In short,costs incurred for the use of beds 24 is highly commensurate with the variety of features and conveniences provided

Inconvénients: Still the lack of feature integration with point of sales system or the front desk for a large scale hotel

You've found what you need!

Publié le 26/04/2019
Colin P.
Owner/manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ours is a tiny (2 unit) short term holiday business; Beds24 has been easy and economical to use, and integrates seamlessly into our website, making it very guest-friendly.

Avantages: Fully featured; if you can't find what you want the chances are it's in there somewhere and the customer support is superb and free. Pay as you go means you don't buy more than you need, and it's very reasonably priced anyway.

Inconvénients: Third party booking page (iframe) makes it very difficult to track conversions in Google Analytics. Hopefully Beds24 are working on a wiki if they haven't posted one already - hint ;-)

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Beds24.com le 30/04/2019

Thank you, Colin for taking the time to review Beds24.

If you want to track bookings it is best you use the Beds24 confirmation page and not redirect to an external page.

Complicated. Feature-rich. Dated.

Publié le 29/09/2019
Cliff H.
STR Owner
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Looking for automation for a smaller, independently owned short term rental. For this purpose, Beds24 is overkill and more complicated than simply managing each channel independently. Wizards are simply pointing you to each set of dozens of options in settings, without any effort spent identifying which ones are essential versus nice to have versus completely inapplicable for specific use cases.

Avantages: Endless features/integrations. Low pricing versus competition.

Inconvénients: User interface is a train wreck. Classic legacy approach of throwing in the kitchen sink and not focusing on identifying differences in workflow between a 5k bed hotel chain and a smaller independent owner with a few STRs to manage. Might be good if you have a full-time IT team to setup, but its overkill, overcomplicated, and extremely dated in the user interface for smaller, < 100 unit STR owners. Once other services are integrated, it's challenging to determine if changes applied are even working since there's no "preview" option to see what if the integration is working. Ex: I use PriceLabs for dynamic pricing, went through integration steps, yet pricing inside of Beds24 never appears to pull in pricing as it does with direct channel integration.
Additionally, Beds24 appears to be the exact same product as BookingAutomation.com, which just a different pricing strategy and website branding. This is disappointing and feels a bit misleading given they're positioned at completely different solutions, yet appear to be running on the same dated backend system.

Excellent product with hands down the most features available and excellent support.

Publié le 21/03/2018
Vassilis P.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Well, you can do almost anything. Css and code can be implemented to modify your booking page and more. Really versatile pricing system that can handle everything. Multiple pricing strategies can be used (early bird and lat minute pricing is possible, different prices for each channel can be set or you can use a multiplier for each channel, prices can be adjusted according to persons and you can even set different prices for say 1 day bookings and also different prices and booking page for agents.) I could go on forever but you get the picture.

Inconvénients: Not that I don't like it but it could discourage some customers. Inevitably having so many features and versatility makes it less user friendly and more demanding which is perfect for me but others may differ.

We use Beds24 for our cottage resort on Golden Lake, Ontario, Canada. And we like it.

Publié le 08/05/2018
Alexander D.
Writer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Fully optional hotel management system.

Avantages: This is a most versatile and reasonably prices software we every found for our resort. Amazing flexibility and unlimited customization for the any needs of hospitality establishment. Tech support is fast, the documentation is sufficient and well organized. We also like video tutorials and contextual help.

Inconvénients: It is became more and more sophisticated year to year, so for now we need more assistance from tech. support to set up new options. Although, this assistance is free so all issues are resolved in the reasonable time.

Best we've found after using two other Booking Engines/Channel Managers

Publié le 08/02/2019
Cassandra M.
Vice President
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We've only been using Beds24 for a couple weeks - and there are always challenges getting set up - but I was able to set things up myself without any major hitches. We are a small Boutique Hotel, and the main reason we wanted to go with Beds 24 (to start with) is because they can get us hooked up to Google Hotel Ads. Once we started setting things up I realized how powerful the software is. I decided to go with Bed24 because of all the great reviews they have - and after my first experience with their Support I wanted to add my review as well. The support is GREAT - and we are 100% happy that we chose Beds24. I'll probably write another review after 6 months or so - but so far we are very happy with how easy it was to set up, how great the support is, and how using Beds24 is going to help us get more bookings in the future.

Inconvénients: It is quite complex - but that is due to how many options there are for any function. So this isn't really a con - just that there is a bit of a learning curve on the setup.

BNB PLANET

Publié le 13/12/2018
Michel O.
Créateur de BNB PLANET
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I manage BNB PLANET (bnbplanet.net) and I use BEDS24 for 1 year and it works very well. With BEDS24, I do multi-account management. I have a main account and each owner has his own sub account and I can manage all accounts with a single login. I test everything to multi-account management (yourporter, uplisting ...) and I always come back to BEDS24 which is a real hotel software.

Avantages: -very very flexible
-simple and clear interface
-fast loading
-good support

Inconvénients: Pictures manager is not very handy.
Missing central inbox for Airbnb and Booking
1€ per XML connection it's OK, should be free for iCal

The Best Channel Manager in town!

Publié le 19/06/2019
Steve D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I run a B&B in the UK and have found Beds24 to be the perfect partner over the last 6 years

Avantages: Beds24 is not limited , it allows totally flexability and does not tie you into contracts.

Inconvénients: The software has no real faults, in our view it is the best channel management in the market today!

Best online software for hotels and rentals

Publié le 04/12/2018
Eleni M.
Web Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Beds 24 made my life easier and I would recommend it to everyone. Great price after all...

Avantages: It has everything a hotelier or a manager needs. So many functions which make life easier.

Inconvénients: There are no things that I don´t like. Only I would love to see prices for children depending on their ages.

Beds 24 : very powerful and flexible software.

Publié le 21/03/2019
Pascale D.
Immobilier commercial, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: What ever you want to set up, you will be able to do it. The customer service is always here to help. Whatever is the subject of your question. This answer will be there a few hours after you asked it.
Suggestions to improve the software : I made one A dew hours it was done ! With thanks for my good idea
The price is really lox compared to the other channel manager with numerous functions you will not be able to find in any other software.

Inconvénients: Thé old interface. Support only in English or german

Great piece of online software + everything around it

Publié le 30/11/2018
Youri J.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Beds24 has helped us a lot to work more efficient. In 7 years of using different PMS and channel managers Beds24 has been the best by far.

Avantages: - A lot of funtions
- Very fast customer service
- Extensive wiki where you can find almost everything
- They keep getting better all the time

Inconvénients: I am obligated to leave 40 characters here but honestly don't have any con.

We got a better system at a lower price

Publié le 22/11/2018
Cristina M.
Sales and Customer support
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Going from a pc based software to the cloud was the real change for us, also managing multiple OTAs accounts in one single software is what i was looking for. My personal experience is excellent!

Avantages: All my needs are covered by the core functionalities, and i'm always glad to see updates and improvements of the system, which happen very often. Great team

Inconvénients: Sometimes it's a little bit difficult to understand some mechanisms but support is always there to guide you.

Love it

Publié le 04/09/2019
Luis G.
Business Developer
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: the best pms/channel manager in the market

Inconvénients: support sometimes dont deliver the fastest response

Great CRM/PMS

Publié le 22/11/2018
Giovanni C.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Great user interface, Has every feature you need for the French Market

Inconvénients: Some of the interaction of the various save menus complicated coul be more user friendly if you work with multiple pages open

Excellent customer service + excellent product

Publié le 01/12/2018
Frederique P.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I used to work with webervations as an online reservation system and Rezovation desktop as my guest management system. I've been using Beds24 for about a month now and I love it. To set up everything, it is well explained and when I run in a problem, support is always there with a very fast and reliable answer. I was able to seamlessly import all my database (12 years of guests!) and include the booking widgets on my website. My guests love it. And the price cannot be beat for what they offer: they are definitely extremely competitive compared to other systems such as Eviivo that is replacing webervations and Rezovation!

Avantages: Customer service, easy to set up, very customizable. You pay for what you need

Inconvénients: nothing . I liked everything : it's doing everything I wanted it to do and even more!

Great system,

Publié le 11/04/2018
Torsten S.
Ceo
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Great Software which you can customize a Lot. Easy to use for everday Business. Good price. It ist a self service system, but they answer questions via Forum oder Tickets.

Inconvénients: It takes quite Some time to Set the system Up. I had to Read a Lot in the Beds24wiki. I guess If i had to do it again ist would be much faster.

Powerful PMS - Excellent value for money

Publié le 05/04/2019
Mihai G.
Reservations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Automates a LOT of the stuff i usually do. Loads of options and features. I have looked at other options and nothing comes close considering price.

Inconvénients: It can seem intimidating at first. I almost considered dropping it.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Beds24.com le 16/04/2019

Thank you Mihai. We glad to hear that Beds24 works for you.

Super reponsive Customer Service

Publié le 27/09/2019
Dirk A.
Managing Director
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés

Avantages: Full functionality, API, customer service

Inconvénients: UI a bit "old fashioned", rates are very flexible -> rate plans should be added, though.

I like it a lot

Publié le 20/01/2018
Barry B.
rental manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: price, channels, Facebook ability to book direct from there where I capture people right from the jump.

Avantages: PRICE compared to the others we looked at. The face book integration for our page. Invoice management. channel software is great.