Avis clients sur Beds24

En savoir plus sur Beds24

Gérez les prix, les disponibilités, les réservations et les relations client à partir d'une seule plateforme automatisée.

En savoir plus sur Beds24

It can seem intimidating at first. I almost considered dropping it.

Beds24 - Notes

Beds24 a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 69 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Beds24 ?

Jordan
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

A wonderfull software!

5,0 l’année dernière

Le support technique est top ! Extrèmement réactif aux demandes, c'est très important. Le logiciel permet des réglages très précis et permet d'automatiser grand nombre de chose.

La mise en place est compliquée car le logiciel est très vaste.

Veronica Cecilia
Veronica Cecilia
Tourism Consultant (Chili)

The best channel manager

Commentaires : I manage all my customers b&b , tours , activities, rental all in one.
You don't have to purchase anything else.
You pay for your usage.
I highly recommend it!

I'm a reseller and this software has a lot of features. Easy to set up and manage. Support it's on line. Intuitive. Adaptive and integrated with all application and platforms. You will improve timing . Tori's , activities, b&b. Everything all in one.

Could be more accessible for Latin American payments. Like Mercado Pago.

Nik
Nik
Founder (Grèce)

Excellent all-around software!

Commentaires : I manage a large number of short-term rentals on different OTAs and Beds24 has really helped me to automate a lot of things that were otherwise managed manually. This has saved me a lot of time and has made my day to day tasks very easy to manage and at a very low price!

I own a property management company that fully manages a number of short-term rentals. Beds24 is a very cheap and all-around product that offers practically everything you might need, combining the functionality of a PMS and a Channel Manager. For these reasons, I chose this piece of software over others. It might have an outdated interface compared to similar products on the market but they have recently updated the UI and they are constantly updating its functionality and features.

This is a DIY solution, which means that you have to do a lot of reading and at some point, I thought of giving up since there are solutions out there that are so much easier to work with compared to Beds24. That said, their wiki is a fantastic source of info and their customer support is very quick to answer all your questions. Once you get to know its capabilities properly and how it works, then you will have gained invaluable knowledge which will make everything a piece of cake.

Edgar
Manager (Allemagne)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Good overall system - but a bit complicated to set-up

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

PriceFeaturesStability ServiceWiki online

Price configuration a bit complicatedSet-up takes some timeAutomatic translations not availableApp for mobile not available

il y a 4 semaines

Thank you for your review. Just a small correction - we offer a mobile app which you can use to manage your bookings while away from your desk. The app is available for both iPhone and Android from Apples App Store and Googles Play Store.

Cliff
STR Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Complicated. Feature-rich. Dated.

Commentaires : Looking for automation for a smaller, independently owned short term rental. For this purpose, Beds24 is overkill and more complicated than simply managing each channel independently. Wizards are simply pointing you to each set of dozens of options in settings, without any effort spent identifying which ones are essential versus nice to have versus completely inapplicable for specific use cases.

Endless features/integrations. Low pricing versus competition.

User interface is a train wreck. Classic legacy approach of throwing in the kitchen sink and not focusing on identifying differences in workflow between a 5k bed hotel chain and a smaller independent owner with a few STRs to manage. Might be good if you have a full-time IT team to setup, but its overkill, overcomplicated, and extremely dated in the user interface for smaller, < 100 unit STR owners. Once other services are integrated, it's challenging to determine if changes applied are even working since there's no "preview" option to see what if the integration is working. Ex: I use PriceLabs for dynamic pricing, went through integration steps, yet pricing inside of Beds24 never appears to pull in pricing as it does with direct channel integration. Additionally, Beds24 appears to be the exact same product as BookingAutomation.com, which just a different pricing strategy and website branding. This is disappointing and feels a bit misleading given they're positioned at completely different solutions, yet appear to be running on the same dated backend system.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review, I would just like to point out that PriceLabs push their prices to Beds24, they are not pulled. If the prices were not appearing either the integration was not complete or PriceLabs had nothing to push.

Director (Espagne)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Power, Reliability, Flexibility

Commentaires : We have unified our platforms, cut our admin time dramatically, streamlined processes and increased direct business as a result of having B24. Its a powerful engine that it going to help the growth of the business.

Beds24, unlike a lot of PMS platforms, does what it says it will, reliably, every time. This is crucial in our industry where guest expectations are high and failure is unacceptable. The level of API connectivity to OTA channels is way above the majority of the competitors and if you look on Booking.com you will see the reliability is in some case 15-20% above that of some of the big name platforms. The team at B24 are responsive to customer needs and make small and big enhancements to the system on an ongoing basis. The API is powerful and we have used it in a number of different circumstances now to enhance guest experience.

The User Interface has a steep learning curve, but once you have it clear in your mind then it's fine. It may not be as beautiful as some, but I've learned the hard way and appreciate B24 reliability, scalability and functionality over pretty screens... I would like to see a native mobile app on IOS and Andriod as well as integration to additional pricing tools like Beyond Pricing and Wheelhouse.

Director (Australie)

Simply the best PMS solution

Commentaires : I love it. It does everything I want it to and I have total control of everything. With previous PMS's I have used, if there was an issue with, say one of my Airbnb listings, I would have to wait to raise a support ticket and get the PMS company to try and figure out the problem. With beds24, the tools to do that are at my disposal. 9 times out of 10 I'm able to fix a problem straight away myself. When I can't, the support are there within 24 hours (every time) to help. That being said, this is the most bug-free system I have used. So far the only issues which have come up have been of my making.

The best feature of this product is the flexibility. Thanks to the auto action function, you can make the system do almost anything you want it to. In an age of increased efficiency and automation, this makes beds24 the ideal product. I'm still only just realising half of the things I can automate, meaning that as I continue using the product, I will be able to continue increasing my efficiencies. The next best, but very much related, characteristic is its ability to integrate with other systems. There's no point trying to be the best at everything. Beds24 gets the nuts and bolts perfect, then makes sure you can hook into other systems extremely easily to fine tune your total tech package.

Because it is a completely DIY system, it can be quite daunting getting set-up. You have to figure out how to do everything by following the self-help guides. Having said that, you can pay for support sessions if you're finding it difficult. But I would say the only fault of the system is it may turn some people away for not knowing what they have to do. Get past that, and you're in for a wonderful reward.

Naina
Owner (Inde)

Epitome of 'value for money' Perfect for Airbnb hosts

Commentaires : It has automated 90% of my work and now we have started adding more units

Everything, Boy, can we customize stuff. Almost anything can be changed, added or created. Huge list of channel connections. Most complete set of wiki. Integrates with almost any kind of software you may need. I am in love with this software. There is just so much you can do. Automated messaging, Email templates, tagging reservations, zapier integration, google forms integration, you name it they have it. Connections with pricelabs, dynamic minimum stays, yield optimization. Much expensive software's are not capable of even delivering half of what they offer. These guys. The price is super cheap, I mean literally super cheap. It is an extreme value for money.

This is more of a personal thing. I needed integration with my local major OTA called goibibo.com which I couldn't find in the huge list. Goibibo is really open to integrations and gives API access to almost anyone and everyone. I am sure this will change in the future. I even offered them a contact to get this done. Apart from this everything is 5 stars.

Ruben
CEO (Espagne)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Best value for money on the market

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I tried many different channel managers (which has been a hassle) but none could cope with our ever changing demands for new options, plug ins with different partners, etc. Beds just beats all of them, big time! Big fan!

BEDS24 just has unlimited options for any solution you might be thinking of inside your accomodation business. Easy to understand and manage, and many layers to explore and improve your business with. Great amount of channels that are plug and play, ready to go, and at least as many third party software partners, payment providers, etc.

No real cons, maybe the compared to other softwares the user friendlyness / layout / design seems a little harder to handle, but it´s just because of the many options there are

Karl
Managing Director (Pologne)

Great Channel Manager & Reservations System

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Managing multiple vacation rentals for our clients, connecting them to channels like AIrbnb,Booking.com & Expedia.

The incredible feature set - almost everything you can think about is included in the system. It has an uncomparable amount of features to other channel managers I have used.

The UI interface could be better. You might need to be a bit technical to use it. In my case, coming from an IT background - this is actually a plus, as I find it very configurable.

Ami
Ecommerce & Reservation (Indonésie)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Good features, but not quite user friendly

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Good experience

Accurate and quick update of inventory cross channels

Not really user friendly because it is a bit too technical

Bob
Systems Integration Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Excellent Feature Set, Customizability and Customer Support. Highly Recommend.

Commentaires : We needed to replace our aging, old technology, unsupported, glitchy reservation-donation system. I highly recommend Beds24 for their feature set, extremely high degree of customizability and their timely, professional, caring, excellent customer support.

Our non-profit, ministry-oriented business model has many unusual reservation system requirements, designed around giving our guests a more personalized experience, yet Beds24 is able to meet all of our specialized requirements. Their Support Team answers our questions quickly providing excellent solutions and is receptive to new feature development. We can highly customize our system to fit our operations & terminology. The customizable Dashboards help us manage bookings & housekeeping & display bookings on an e-whiteboard. We can build highly-flexible custom reports. We can customize our confirmation, cancellation & no-show emails using a large selection of booking-info template variables. We can automate repetitive actions like when a guest checks-in, mark the unit as Occupied. When a guest checks-out, mark the unit as Not Ready. Beds24 lets our housekeeping staff use their smartphone to access the Housekeeping interface so they can mark units as Ready (for occupancy). We are able to include custom fields in our booking form (a must for our business operations). We can automatically notify staff via email or sms messages when a guest checks-in or checks-out. We are able to automatically send custom pre-stay & post-stay emails to guests N-days before & after their stay. We are able to export iCal feeds to our existing website facility availability calendars, so we don't have to change the page look-&-feel. We send Guest data to Square via the Integromat integration.

I wish the Beds24 system would support two-way synchronization with the Square Customer Directory, so guest profile edits could be done in either system -- but I realize this is a rather specialized requirement that we are unlikely to get: We take donations-only after guest stays - guests don't pay up-front. We use Square for managing our Names database, donations, e-newsletters, point-of-sale for on-site sales and donations.

Thierry

Powerfull and inexpensive together

Commentaires : My business is short rental of 17 flats dispatched in 2 properties in Martinique. Thanks to Beds24, all my calendars, bookings, pricing informations, etc, are real time synchronized on all booking platforms. Also, most of the communication with clients is now automated, well my time management is better every single day. It's quite a significative time investment when you start implementing a PMS / Online booking / Channel Manager software, and your businnes is 100% relying on all this IT stuff : it's good to be able to count on a robust software and on a reliable provider. No doubt that Beds24 will be my partner for many more years.

Beds24 is 100% reliable, it is that much important in the accomodation business, which is 24/24 operational.

Beds24 is a self-learning system, which means that you have to be pretty well organized before starting an implementation into your business. Also, the support team is very reactive and helpfull.

Gordana
Manager (Espagne)

Excellent PMS and Channel Manager with infinite possibilites

Commentaires : We've been using Beds24 for more than 3 years now. In that period we've managed from 20 to 30 properties in total, and Beds24 pms made our day to day activities inmensly easier and it reduced the workload a lot (probably reduced 3-4h of work a day). We had previously tried other PMS, channel managers and booking systems, and none of them offered such possibilites and definitely not for such good price! You can set it to send automatic and totally customizable emails at any point in time (for example immediatelly after receiving the reservation or a few days before the arrival), you can have virtual rooms - meaning you can sell a certain type of apartment easily on booking.com or similar websites and avoid holes in the calendar (=increase profits), program the yield optimizer to increase or lower your price depending on the current occupancy (for example if you have only 2 rooms left and it's 30 or more days before the arrival date, the price can be increased by 10%, etc., or if it's only 2 days to arrival date and you have more than 5 rooms empty, lower the price by 20%, etc.). Works spotlessly with booking.com, importing all the modifications, you can even report the credit card as invalid directly from Beds24. It has its own invoicing system, all kinds of reports, etc. It is absolutely complete. Perhaps it can be a little overwhelming for the first time user (due to so many options) but the support is just amazing, very quick and personal, and taking the time for learning it is definitely worthwhile.

Endless possibilities to customize it to work best for your needs.

Lesley
Lesley
Owner (France)

So powerful, with lots of features will meet the requirements for accommodation of all sizes.

The flexibility of the system is amazing, want to keep it simple, thats possible, want to have multiple levels of complexity, thats possible too. You can use the wizard to guide you through the setup process and the level of help document is amazing, I have never seen this level of help in any other system I have ever worked with. Need special prices for events or special dates, no problem. Want to keep you prices the same for the next 12 months, no problem. They have through of everything. Connect to multiple OTAs and sent the same information, bookings/availability/prices all done in one place, this alone has made such a different, I don't need to worry about updating the calendars, reducing the risk of an double booking. Can setup automatic messages for the guests and reminders for me. I have connected to a payment gateway so I can collect deposits and payments from the guests all in one place. On the surface the software looks basic, but OMG it is not, what a great tool.

Not really a Con, but there are so many options that can be used to configure my property, I have not yet had the opportunity to fully use or test it to the fullest.... yet.

Craig
Director (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

The best out there, by far!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have literally tried all of the different booking systems out there over the years, Siteminder, eviivo, innstyle, freetobook etc etc. This is by far the best in every aspect. Obviously part of taking bookings online is the processing of payment and this is where all the providers try and con you. Beds24 integrate with "stripe" but do not charge you to 'connect' to stripe, or do not add an extra processing fee on top

Initially i liked the low price, however the Auto Actions are a god send, you can automate processes, the possibilities are endless.

For me personally there wasn't anything i really disliked. Some may find it tricky to setup.

Rinus
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Manage my property details in one place

Commentaires : Setting up my properties with Beds24 has helped me automate a lot of my processes. I can see all my bookings in one calendar, update my prices in one place (if needed) and I do not need to remember to send emails to my guests, it is all automated.

When I joined Beds24 I was pleased that they have wizards to take me thought the basic setup to get me online quickly. They have an extensive help library, with step by step instructions and examples. I can manage my properties, prices and calendar all in one place. Connecting to the OTAs helps ensure that I keep my calendar upto date. I can quickly change prices when needed and the details are updated to the channels, saves me time rather than having to remember to login to different systems updating calendars and prices. I can collect payments from my guests and send them emails automatically. I don't need to remember to do it any more.

I am not very good with computers so at the beginning there was a lot to learn, but the wizards, help pages and support team made it easier and it didn't take long to complete my setup.

Jean
Geschäftsführer (Allemagne)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

Benutzerfreundlich - unendliche Möglichkeiten - tadellose Unterstützung - kein 08/15 Produkt

Commentaires : Ich habe einen schnellen Gesamtüberblick über meine Buchungen samt Zahlungen.

Ich benutze beds24 seit über 5 Jahren und ich bin immer noch fasziniert von den Möglichkeiten, die diese Software anbietet, da diese kein 08/15 Produkt ist. Es gibt sooo viele Elemente und es kommen immer wieder neue, so dass man mehr Lust bekommt sich damit zu beschäftigen. Ich kann alles einwandfrei verwalten (Preise und Verfügbarkeiten , keine Doppelbuchungen, Schnittstellen, Automation, Angebote, Rechnungen, Voucher, Berichte...usw). Seit ich diese Software verwende, ist meine Arbeit Kinderleicht geworden. Allerdings muss man am Anfang Zeit investieren, wenn man viele features verwenden möchte. Zu diesem Punkt braucht man eine unkomplizierte support Hilfe, die man bei beds24 mit Sicherheit bekommt. Als letztes möchte ich noch erwähnen, dass der Preis-Leistung-Verhältnis der beste mit Abstand war und ist.

Am Anfang bekommt man den Eindruck, dass es eine komplizierte Software ist, was man aber sehr schnell feststellt, dass es nicht ist.

Rod
Manager (Malte)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Fantastic - changed our life around

Commentaires : Time, automation, scalability, reliability

Ease of Use, Cost effective, They thought of everything and its been very well tested, I only found a minor bug once and it was an interpretation issue. The automation possibility of this product is the best thing about it enabling you to notify both guests and staff based on set triggers by email or text to their phone for example when cleaning is due. The channel managers also receives regular upgrades with new channels connected via XML. New 3rd party software for accounts added regularly to manage specific tasks. Our rep and her team of customer support rocks, they are very knowledgeable and reply in under 24hrs sometimes within the hour - Love it. Also enables you to have multiple rates categories and booking policies just like you would on an OTA so you can be as competitive on your website as on the channels or even show certain booking policies only on your website and others on channels

Takes time to learn and install yourself.. I invested about 40 hours to get it going and probably over a 100hrs in all to get us to where we are today. Obviously this is reflected in the price of the monthly payment as its very competitive.

Claudia
Geschäftsführerin (Allemagne)

Nie mehr ohne

Commentaires : Ich liebe dieses Programm. Wir haben eine kleine Pension mit 15 Zimmern und haben viele Jahre die üblichen stationären Programme genutzt. Vor 4 Jahren habe ich wegen des integrierten Channelmanagers begonnen, beds24 zu nutzen. Zuerst nur testweise und, weil ich nicht wusste, ob der Import über Portale wirklich so reibungslos funktioniert, parallel zum Hotelprogramm. Nach einem Jahr bin ich dann komplett umgestiegen und nutze beds24 inzwischen als einziges Verwaltungsprogramm. Es gibt scheinbar nichts, was dieses Programm nicht kann (man muss sich eben erst etwas einarbeiten): Zimmerverwaltung, Rechnungen, automatisierte, terminierte Gästekorrespondenz, automatische Preisanpassungen, Channels, Bilder... Statistiken, Berichte, Zahlungsabwicklungen etc. p.p. .... alles direkt online und für mich von überall nutzbar, auch am Handy, wenns mal sein muss. Ich bin äußerst zufrieden. Wenn mal etwas nicht klappt, ist der Support sehr schnell und kompetent.

Beds24 bietet alles, was man braucht, um Prozesse zu automatisieren und den Überblick zu behalten.

Manchmal ist die Oberfläche für Ungeübte etwas unübersichtlich. Aber man findet sich intuitiv schnell ein.

Harald
Manager (Allemagne)

Harald (Manager) - The Long Hostel, Arugam Bay, Sri Lanka

Commentaires : Up until 3 years ago I changed the software several times, mainly because it was far too expensive and still often faulty. Bed24 is the cheapest software I've gotten to know so far and works smoothly. I don't know of any other software that has so many options. For us the perfect solution for our entire hostel management. I can absolutely recommend Bed24. I am sure that this software is unique in the world market in terms of price-performance ratio.

The entire management, bookings, overview of the occupancy, flexibility, everything that makes up the daily work is so much simplified that you save a lot of time.

I really can't tell. Till last year I missed a intergration to an POS system which was done last year and now with the intergration of POSTER it is just perfect.

Iuri
Iuri
CEO (Portugal)

Excellent customer support, easy to use software, very intuitive.

It feels like all options that you need are "just there" , it is amazing how far you can actually customize this software. Setup auto emails to automatically send out email (with your own email address) or sms messages to your guests, staff, yourself, or any other person. Very nice looking dashboard, and the most important for me the channel manager. Update prices and availability in one place and have all your channels updated it is like magic, no more over-bookings, no more bookings with strange prices. I am using the "reseller" feature, so all my guests and owners log into my domain name, they see my logo, its like "my" system hehehe, Thank you Beds24 !

No Cons for me, i work in a Hotel and i am used to hotel software, perhaps when you just start with this software if you have no background with any hotel software you might feel there are to many options and features. But really try to send them a support ticket !

Regine
CEO (Haïti)

I recommend Beds24

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I will keep using it ! I am satisfied

Beds24 is very easy to use and helps keep track of all the reservations coming from different channels. Taking payments for customer reservation is easy and fast

I wish the rate management would be more user friendly. And it would be amazing to have a better quality/user friendly picture management. Marketing tools / social media integration needs improvement.

il y a 8 mois

We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our services. Thank you for your constructive feedback. An upgrade for our picture management is already on our development roadmap. Our aim is to offer our customers all available pricing options and the greatest possible flexibility for their pricing. We realise that this comes with complexity. However, we find that the advantage of price optimisation and the resulting opportunity to increase sales outweigh this. We do provide a facebook app for commission free direct bookings from facebook which is free to use for all Beds24 customers.

Heiko
Owner (Allemagne)

Sehr leistungsfähiges PMS und Channelmanagement

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Tolles Produkt mit gutem Service.

Ich nutze beds24 sowohl als Vermittler von Ferienhäusern sowie ebenso als Vermieter. Das Buchungssystem und Channelmanagement ist sehr flexibel und hat sehr viele Möglichkeiten das System für die eigenen Bedürfnisse zu konfigurieren. Die Automatisierung von wichtigen Prozessen und Abläufen und der Kommunikation mit den Feriengästen wird sehr vereinfacht und ermöglicht Unternehmenswachstum und Zeiteinsparungen.

Die vielen Möglichkeiten führen dazu, das man aufpassen muss sich nicht in den Möglichkeiten zu verlieren. Eigentlich ein Vorteil, aber es kann dazu führen das man den roten Faden verlieren kann.

Yogendra Man
Owner (Italie)

Best software to use for Hotels and B&Bs

Beds24 is the most user-friendly and innovative software for hotels and B&Bs. It is highly customizable and integrable to the website as you need. There are limitless possibilities that you can do with this software which is impossible with other similar products. Within beds24 you can choose only services that you use and litterally modify them by yourself anytime without having need to go through the technical support. The customer support is prompt and wonderful.

There are no particular cons with the software.