15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Beds24

Gérez les prix, les disponibilités, les réservations et les relations client à partir d'une seule plateforme automatisée.

En savoir plus sur Beds24

Avantages :

I can manage my properties, prices and calendar all in one place. Connecting to the OTAs helps ensure that I keep my calendar upto date.

Inconvénients :

It can seem intimidating at first. I almost considered dropping it.

Beds24 - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,3
Service client
4,7
Fonctionnalités
4,8
Rapport qualité-prix
4,8

Probabilité de recommander le produit

9,0/10

Beds24 a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 95 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Filtrer les avis (95)

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Beds24 ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (95)

Baruck
Directeur général (France)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Le meilleur logiciel de gestion des calendriers multi plateformes, prix etc

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Beds24 nous a permis la synchronisation des calendriers et des prix. La réservation en direct avec un site internet. La création d'accès spécifiques pour les préparateurs. La création automatique de code d'accès aux hébergements. L'interface voyageur. La connexion avec d'autres services existants. L'automatisation native et grâce à l'application beds24 présente sur make.

Avantages :

Beds24 vous permet de faire tout ce qui est possible quand vous faite de la location meublée de tourisme.Nous utilisons beds24 pour synchroniser nos calendriers sur les différentes plateformes ainsi que nos prix.Beds24 nous permet également de nous synchroniser à des services externes. Nous utilisons avec beds24 un outil qui utilise l'intelligence artificielle pour établir nos prix. Egalement un service qui nous permet de créer un portail client avec toutes les infos pour son séjour.Nous avons pu connecter notre système de serrures électroniques pour envoyer des accès aux hébergements à chacun de nos voyageurs.Egalement nous avons pu créer des accès dédiés avec les personnes avec qui nous travaillons qui affichent uniquement les informations que nous souhaitons leur partager.L'outil est très simple d'utilisation et n'a pas de limite dans sa technicité. Pour un besoin spécifique nous avons fait appel à un professionnel qui nous a développé une fonctionnalité en utilisant l'accès API de beds24. Beds24 est un standard.Nous avons également intégré beds24 à notre site internet pour proposer la réservation en direct. Le moteur de réservation de beds24 est un site internet en lui même.La documentation est ultra complète et l'équipe du support est très réactive (et sympathique).

Inconvénients :

Aucun inconvénient. L'outil propose l'ensemble des fonctionnalités dont nous avons besoin.

Jordan
Owner (France)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

A wonderfull software!

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

Le support technique est top ! Extrèmement réactif aux demandes, c'est très important. Le logiciel permet des réglages très précis et permet d'automatiser grand nombre de chose.

Inconvénients :

La mise en place est compliquée car le logiciel est très vaste.

Nik
Nik
Founder (Grèce)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent all-around software!

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I manage a large number of short-term rentals on different OTAs and Beds24 has really helped me to automate a lot of things that were otherwise managed manually. This has saved me a lot of time and has made my day to day tasks very easy to manage and at a very low price!

Avantages :

I own a property management company that fully manages a number of short-term rentals. Beds24 is a very cheap and all-around product that offers practically everything you might need, combining the functionality of a PMS and a Channel Manager. For these reasons, I chose this piece of software over others. It might have an outdated interface compared to similar products on the market but they have recently updated the UI and they are constantly updating its functionality and features.

Inconvénients :

This is a DIY solution, which means that you have to do a lot of reading and at some point, I thought of giving up since there are solutions out there that are so much easier to work with compared to Beds24. That said, their wiki is a fantastic source of info and their customer support is very quick to answer all your questions. Once you get to know its capabilities properly and how it works, then you will have gained invaluable knowledge which will make everything a piece of cake.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Power, Reliability, Flexibility

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We have unified our platforms, cut our admin time dramatically, streamlined processes and increased direct business as a result of having B24. Its a powerful engine that it going to help the growth of the business.

Avantages :

Beds24, unlike a lot of PMS platforms, does what it says it will, reliably, every time. This is crucial in our industry where guest expectations are high and failure is unacceptable. The level of API connectivity to OTA channels is way above the majority of the competitors and if you look on Booking.com you will see the reliability is in some case 15-20% above that of some of the big name platforms. The team at B24 are responsive to customer needs and make small and big enhancements to the system on an ongoing basis. The API is powerful and we have used it in a number of different circumstances now to enhance guest experience.

Inconvénients :

The User Interface has a steep learning curve, but once you have it clear in your mind then it's fine. It may not be as beautiful as some, but I've learned the hard way and appreciate B24 reliability, scalability and functionality over pretty screens... I would like to see a native mobile app on IOS and Andriod as well as integration to additional pricing tools like Beyond Pricing and Wheelhouse.

Anabell
Owner (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good if you are a techie person

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I’m considering moving to another channel manager. I don’t mind paying extra for an easier experience as I don’t have a lot of time figuring things out while also managing our business.

Avantages :

It integrates with other platforms that are important to us. It is much cheaper than other channel manager

Inconvénients :

Not the easiest system to use. I work in an IT company but I still struggle and gets so frustrated when things go wrong and the support can only be contacted by email. They will send you a bunch of links to read with some sort of instructions that are so hard to understand, but will not help in actually fixing it for you. You are basically on your own. Go figure it out!

David
David
Director (Australie)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Simply the best PMS solution

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I love it. It does everything I want it to and I have total control of everything. With previous PMS's I have used, if there was an issue with, say one of my Airbnb listings, I would have to wait to raise a support ticket and get the PMS company to try and figure out the problem. With beds24, the tools to do that are at my disposal. 9 times out of 10 I'm able to fix a problem straight away myself. When I can't, the support are there within 24 hours (every time) to help. That being said, this is the most bug-free system I have used. So far the only issues which have come up have been of my making.

Avantages :

The best feature of this product is the flexibility. Thanks to the auto action function, you can make the system do almost anything you want it to. In an age of increased efficiency and automation, this makes beds24 the ideal product. I'm still only just realising half of the things I can automate, meaning that as I continue using the product, I will be able to continue increasing my efficiencies. The next best, but very much related, characteristic is its ability to integrate with other systems. There's no point trying to be the best at everything. Beds24 gets the nuts and bolts perfect, then makes sure you can hook into other systems extremely easily to fine tune your total tech package.

Inconvénients :

Because it is a completely DIY system, it can be quite daunting getting set-up. You have to figure out how to do everything by following the self-help guides. Having said that, you can pay for support sessions if you're finding it difficult. But I would say the only fault of the system is it may turn some people away for not knowing what they have to do. Get past that, and you're in for a wonderful reward.

Naina
Owner (Inde)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Epitome of 'value for money' Perfect for Airbnb hosts

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : It has automated 90% of my work and now we have started adding more units

Avantages :

Everything, Boy, can we customize stuff. Almost anything can be changed, added or created. Huge list of channel connections. Most complete set of wiki. Integrates with almost any kind of software you may need. I am in love with this software. There is just so much you can do. Automated messaging, Email templates, tagging reservations, zapier integration, google forms integration, you name it they have it. Connections with pricelabs, dynamic minimum stays, yield optimization. Much expensive software's are not capable of even delivering half of what they offer. These guys. The price is super cheap, I mean literally super cheap. It is an extreme value for money.

Inconvénients :

This is more of a personal thing. I needed integration with my local major OTA called goibibo.com which I couldn't find in the huge list. Goibibo is really open to integrations and gives API access to almost anyone and everyone. I am sure this will change in the future. I even offered them a contact to get this done. Apart from this everything is 5 stars.

Ruben
CEO (Espagne)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Best value for money on the market

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I tried many different channel managers (which has been a hassle) but none could cope with our ever changing demands for new options, plug ins with different partners, etc. Beds just beats all of them, big time! Big fan!

Avantages :

BEDS24 just has unlimited options for any solution you might be thinking of inside your accomodation business. Easy to understand and manage, and many layers to explore and improve your business with. Great amount of channels that are plug and play, ready to go, and at least as many third party software partners, payment providers, etc.

Inconvénients :

No real cons, maybe the compared to other softwares the user friendlyness / layout / design seems a little harder to handle, but it´s just because of the many options there are

Mark
Marketing Director (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Robust channel manager at excellent price point.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I really like Beds24. It’s helped us grow our business and the API options are very good. The price is great. Customer service is very good although this is done via a ticket system. There is no instant chat facility which allows the price to be kept quite low. Connections with other software and channels are very robust.

Avantages :

Beds24 is extremely robust, versatile and a superb price point.

Inconvénients :

The initial set up of Beds24 is quite clunky but if you persevere with it, it’s well worth the money.

Veronica Cecilia
Veronica Cecilia
Tourism Consultant (Chili)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The best channel manager

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I manage all my customers b&b , tours , activities, rental all in one.
You don't have to purchase anything else.
You pay for your usage.
I highly recommend it!

Avantages :

I'm a reseller and this software has a lot of features. Easy to set up and manage. Support it's on line. Intuitive. Adaptive and integrated with all application and platforms. You will improve timing . Tori's , activities, b&b. Everything all in one.

Inconvénients :

Could be more accessible for Latin American payments. Like Mercado Pago.

Lesley
Lesley
Owner (France)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

So powerful, with lots of features will meet the requirements for accommodation of all sizes.

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Avantages :

The flexibility of the system is amazing, want to keep it simple, thats possible, want to have multiple levels of complexity, thats possible too. You can use the wizard to guide you through the setup process and the level of help document is amazing, I have never seen this level of help in any other system I have ever worked with. Need special prices for events or special dates, no problem. Want to keep you prices the same for the next 12 months, no problem. They have through of everything. Connect to multiple OTAs and sent the same information, bookings/availability/prices all done in one place, this alone has made such a different, I don't need to worry about updating the calendars, reducing the risk of an double booking. Can setup automatic messages for the guests and reminders for me. I have connected to a payment gateway so I can collect deposits and payments from the guests all in one place. On the surface the software looks basic, but OMG it is not, what a great tool.

Inconvénients :

Not really a Con, but there are so many options that can be used to configure my property, I have not yet had the opportunity to fully use or test it to the fullest.... yet.

Henri
Manager (France)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

EXTREMLY satisfy after many years of experience with Beds24

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Amazing experience :)

Avantages :

You can do ANYTHING you want. There is no limit : )And if you found one they will go above and beyond to help you push it !

Inconvénients :

You don't have that level of customization without a pinch of complexity but i set it up for oldish folks that us beds24 on a daily basis and never have any problem.

Utilisateur anonyme
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

民泊運営において使用すべきサービス

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : ー作業コストの大幅削減と経験と勘による仕事の撤廃を実現安価で導入できることにより、民泊運営業務で属人的であったことを、Beds24で自動化を実現できた。その結果、スタッフは人にしか出来ないサービスに集中する環境を作り上げることが可能となった。いまでは、在庫・予約管理にとどまらず、ダイナミックプライシングによる自動値付けなど、付帯サービスが増えたことにより、弊社ではそれが加速しつつある。民泊運営者には、手動で管理されている方もまだ多々おられるため、そのような方には、導入コスト(費用だけではない)が抑えられるBeds24のトライアルからぜひ始めてほしいと思う。

Avantages :

サポート体制・メールだけで解決が可能・サポートアクションも痒いところ手が届いている導入が楽・トライアルできること・年間契約ではないため、いつでも解約できることアップデート・年々使用できるサービスが拡充している・追加オプションも安価であるので、取り組みやすいその他・ユーザー視点を理解している

Inconvénients :

特段改善すべき点は現在は見当たらない旅館ホテルで販売するにあたり、接続できないotaが存在すること

Regine
CEO (Haïti)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

I recommend Beds24

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I will keep using it ! I am satisfied

Avantages :

Beds24 is very easy to use and helps keep track of all the reservations coming from different channels. Taking payments for customer reservation is easy and fast

Inconvénients :

I wish the rate management would be more user friendly. And it would be amazing to have a better quality/user friendly picture management. Marketing tools / social media integration needs improvement.

Réponse de l'équipe de Beds24.com

il y a 2 ans

We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our services. Thank you for your constructive feedback. An upgrade for our picture management is already on our development roadmap. Our aim is to offer our customers all available pricing options and the greatest possible flexibility for their pricing. We realise that this comes with complexity. However, we find that the advantage of price optimisation and the resulting opportunity to increase sales outweigh this. We do provide a facebook app for commission free direct bookings from facebook which is free to use for all Beds24 customers.

Heiko
Owner (Allemagne)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Sehr leistungsfähiges PMS und Channelmanagement

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Tolles Produkt mit gutem Service.

Avantages :

Ich nutze beds24 sowohl als Vermittler von Ferienhäusern sowie ebenso als Vermieter. Das Buchungssystem und Channelmanagement ist sehr flexibel und hat sehr viele Möglichkeiten das System für die eigenen Bedürfnisse zu konfigurieren. Die Automatisierung von wichtigen Prozessen und Abläufen und der Kommunikation mit den Feriengästen wird sehr vereinfacht und ermöglicht Unternehmenswachstum und Zeiteinsparungen.

Inconvénients :

Die vielen Möglichkeiten führen dazu, das man aufpassen muss sich nicht in den Möglichkeiten zu verlieren. Eigentlich ein Vorteil, aber es kann dazu führen das man den roten Faden verlieren kann.

Colin
Owner/manager (Australie)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

You've found what you need!

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Ours is a tiny (2 unit) short term holiday business; Beds24 has been easy and economical to use, and integrates seamlessly into our website, making it very guest-friendly.

Avantages :

Fully featured; if you can't find what you want the chances are it's in there somewhere and the customer support is superb and free. Pay as you go means you don't buy more than you need, and it's very reasonably priced anyway.

Inconvénients :

Third party booking page (iframe) makes it very difficult to track conversions in Google Analytics. Hopefully Beds24 are working on a wiki if they haven't posted one already - hint ;-)

Réponse de l'équipe de Beds24.com

il y a 5 ans

Thank you, Colin for taking the time to review Beds24. If you want to track bookings it is best you use the Beds24 confirmation page and not redirect to an external page.

Saba
Hostel Owner (Géorgie)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Easy to use, amazing support

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Avantages :

The beds24 channel manager has great interface. It's very easy to use and has a lot of functionality. It also includes detailed manuals for everything. What stands out especially is the support. They responses are always quick and to the point. They have helped me with everything from the beginning. Extremely satisfied!

Inconvénients :

Beds24 has support for many booking engines. There are still some smaller ones that are not supported, so would be great to see those. It's not really a major problem.

Mark
Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Challenging to get up-and-running -- but worth it.

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Somewhat difficult to get up and running, but now thrilled to have such a capable platform to automate many time consuming processes.

Avantages :

The application has amazing functionality and I understand the massive effort to build such an application, to maintain it, and to coach people on usage. The direct support calls, were of immense help in getting my property set up and all the auto actions to save me time and frustration.

Inconvénients :

It's the overall high level of functionality that creates the obstacle for new users to get the business application set up. However, low cost direct training and support is available which solved this obstacle. The interface is dated and many important processes are not intuitive. However, with the complexity of what the application achieves it hard to imagine how to make it much more intuitive. Therefore the critical value of the direct support meetings.

Cassandra
Cassandra
Vice President (Mexique)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Best we've found after using two other Booking Engines/Channel Managers

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

We've only been using Beds24 for a couple weeks - and there are always challenges getting set up - but I was able to set things up myself without any major hitches. We are a small Boutique Hotel, and the main reason we wanted to go with Beds 24 (to start with) is because they can get us hooked up to Google Hotel Ads. Once we started setting things up I realized how powerful the software is. I decided to go with Bed24 because of all the great reviews they have - and after my first experience with their Support I wanted to add my review as well. The support is GREAT - and we are 100% happy that we chose Beds24. I'll probably write another review after 6 months or so - but so far we are very happy with how easy it was to set up, how great the support is, and how using Beds24 is going to help us get more bookings in the future.

Inconvénients :

It is quite complex - but that is due to how many options there are for any function. So this isn't really a con - just that there is a bit of a learning curve on the setup.

Steve
Owner (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

The Best Channel Manager in town!

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I run a B&B in the UK and have found Beds24 to be the perfect partner over the last 6 years

Avantages :

Beds24 is not limited , it allows totally flexability and does not tie you into contracts.

Inconvénients :

The software has no real faults, in our view it is the best channel management in the market today!

Rafael
Owner (Chili)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

The best channel manager

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Avantages :

I have already occupied many channel managers, and Beds24 is the most complete of all. Many automations can be customized. It has a very good cost benefit. I'm sure I'll be with them for a long time.

Inconvénients :

Because it has many functions, sometimes I don't understand very well what it had to do. But they have a very complete manual.

Cristina
Sales and Customer support (Italie)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

We got a better system at a lower price

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Going from a pc based software to the cloud was the real change for us, also managing multiple OTAs accounts in one single software is what i was looking for. My personal experience is excellent!

Avantages :

All my needs are covered by the core functionalities, and i'm always glad to see updates and improvements of the system, which happen very often. Great team

Inconvénients :

Sometimes it's a little bit difficult to understand some mechanisms but support is always there to guide you.

Sadie
CEO (Japon)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Kindness and understanding of customer services

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It was very difficult to set up everything at the first time. It was impossible for blogger's tips to complete the setting. Once I know everything, it becomes my favorite. Specially your customer service people are so nice that they are kind and helpful. I would like to note [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was generous and kind enough to understand the severe situation of hotel and travel business at moment due to Covid 19. She gave me credits several times. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], thank you all!

Avantages :

Customer Service representatives respond so fast.

Inconvénients :

Availability of Channels are many. I would like to add rakuten travel to your channel.

Réponse de l'équipe de Beds24.com

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We do integrate with Rakuten via Rakutens VacationStay. Properties listed on Vacation STAY can be listed on and connected to Rakuten travel.

Frederique
Frederique
Owner (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Excellent customer service + excellent product

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I used to work with webervations as an online reservation system and Rezovation desktop as my guest management system. I've been using Beds24 for about a month now and I love it. To set up everything, it is well explained and when I run in a problem, support is always there with a very fast and reliable answer. I was able to seamlessly import all my database (12 years of guests!) and include the booking widgets on my website. My guests love it. And the price cannot be beat for what they offer: they are definitely extremely competitive compared to other systems such as Eviivo that is replacing webervations and Rezovation!

Avantages :

Customer service, easy to set up, very customizable. You pay for what you need

Inconvénients :

nothing . I liked everything : it's doing everything I wanted it to do and even more!

Torsten
Ceo (Allemagne)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Great system,

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Avantages :

Great Software which you can customize a Lot. Easy to use for everday Business. Good price. It ist a self service system, but they answer questions via Forum oder Tickets.

Inconvénients :

It takes quite Some time to Set the system Up. I had to Read a Lot in the Beds24wiki. I guess If i had to do it again ist would be much faster.