BEST PDF Conversion Software for Drawings

GM
Provenance de l'utilisateur
Note globale
Support client

Commentaires: I have looked around for years trying to find a better means of converting the PDF drawings I get from my customers into a cutter path so I can quote them accurately. A lot of companies talk about being able to convert a PDF, but usually if they can do anything it is only a Vector PDF. And, it's not a good a the software from PEP. PEP corrects the errors and cleans up the drawings. In most cases I can use the the converted drawing to produce the part on my laser, plus give my customer a precise quote. This even integrates with PEP's software for nesting the parts. By far, I have nothing the compares to it anywhere.
Only negative issue is it is a little expensive, but I paid for it after quoting my second job.

Garbage

Publié le 12/06/2015
Stephen P.
Laser operator
Provenance de l'utilisateur
Note globale
Support client

Commentaires: We recently got this at our shop. I'm a laser operator but also do programming sometimes. We "upgraded" to PEP and it is absolutely awful. We had Cincinnati programming which worked great. Should have went with the old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". In my opinion ita just a way to make programmers more lazy. Does not help laser operators at all.