Avis clients sur PEP Technology

par PEP Technology

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur PEP Technology

On-premise CAD/CAM System designed to automate processes for manufacturing laser, plasma, flame, waterjet and punching machines.

En savoir plus sur PEP Technology

• Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 19/05/2014

"BEST PDF Conversion Software for Drawings"

Commentaires: I have looked around for years trying to find a better means of converting the PDF drawings I get from my customers into a cutter path so I can quote them accurately. A lot of companies talk about being able to convert a PDF, but usually if they can do anything it is only a Vector PDF. And, it's not a good a the software from PEP. PEP corrects the errors and cleans up the drawings. In most cases I can use the the converted drawing to produce the part on my laser, plus give my customer a precise quote. This even integrates with PEP's software for nesting the parts. By far, I have nothing the compares to it anywhere.
Only negative issue is it is a little expensive, but I paid for it after quoting my second job.

• Publié le 19/05/2014
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 12/06/2015

"Garbage"

Commentaires: We recently got this at our shop. I'm a laser operator but also do programming sometimes. We "upgraded" to PEP and it is absolutely awful. We had Cincinnati programming which worked great. Should have went with the old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". In my opinion ita just a way to make programmers more lazy. Does not help laser operators at all.

• Publié le 12/06/2015