Avis clients sur SurveyMonkey Apply

En savoir plus sur SurveyMonkey Apply

Apply permet aux organisations de collecter, gérer et examiner des demandes de subvention de manière transparente et de prendre de meilleures décisions de financement plus rapidement.

En savoir plus sur SurveyMonkey Apply

The payment integration is clear for several of our customized programs across multiple sites. We were able to integrate with other platforms upon accepted applications too.

I find that urgent problems can take days to fix sometimes due to the time difference - a live chat function for questions would make such a difference.

SurveyMonkey Apply - Notes

SurveyMonkey Apply a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 266 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SurveyMonkey Apply ?

Ingenieur IoT (France)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

SurveryMonkey Apply - plateforme pour business

3,0 il y a 2 jours Nouveau

Le plus apprécié dans ce logiciel est que SurveyMonkey Apply est très facile à utiliser par les utilisateurs. Ainsi, le logiciel montre un processus étape par étape très compréhensible.

Le moins apprécié dans ce logiciel est que SurveyMonkey Apply n'a pas la possibilité de saisir des graphiques.

clemence
Chef de marché (France)
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés

Facile d'utilisation

5,0 il y a 4 mois

beaucoup de choix possible, très facile à concevoir un questionnaire

personnalisation dans le questions. Pas de correcteur ortographe

Raphaël
Digital Learning Manager (France)
Assurance, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Avis sur SurveyMonkey

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Un outil simple pour créer des sondages engageantsTrès intuitif

Fonctionnalités limitées Pas de possibilité de partager la création du sondage

Ina
Ina
freelancer (Islande)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Greatest service for surveys!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : SurveyMonkey Apply has helped us get a clear picture of our customers' thoughts and goals on how to make their lives happier. SurveyMonkey Apply has helped us onboard clients quicker, shorten the time for analysis of surveys for even better decision making!

I have always loved giving people the opportunity to provide feedback. With the Survey Monkey Apply software, things feel so easy. I don't have to worry about sending out those long survey links anymore and I don't feel like any of my responses are wasted. It makes for a very fulfilling review process for both the people being surveyed and for me as well!

We didn't find any cons for SurveyMonkey!!!

Kristin
Communications and Program Coordinator (É.-U.)
Politique publique, 51-200 employés

Great product when you put in the work

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, its a great software and perfect for what our organization needs. However, not everyone has an easy time understanding the back-end (which takes time and effort to learn) and that can put a lot of work on the few people that have learned how to use the software.

This product is great for the end user: looks great and easy to use for users applying for grants.

The back-end can be tricky to learn and can take a lot of effort to understand. It's not the most intuitive software.

Colin
Program Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Horrible User and Administration Experience

2,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I enjoy the aesthetics of application management related to the product.

This product DOES NOT WORK AS INTENDED. It crashes regularly, times out, and overall does not function as intended, usually with DISASTROUS effects for our programs. The new user experience is probably the worst I've seen in modern IT, with a STEEP learning curve that will impact your reviewers and any external stakeholders that you want to utilize this software. Functionally, it is SLOW AS SIN and it takes FAR LONGER than necessary to complete even the most rudimentary tasks. The generated reports are AWFUL and are DIFFICULT TO EVEN USE and once you think you have everything set, the generated reports AREN'T EVEN RELIABLE and contain FAULTY DATA. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. I would never recommend this software to anyone unless I was purposefully trying to sabotage their work. AWFUL PLATFORM!!!!!

Electrical Teacher (Jamaïque)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Review on using SurveyMonkey Apply

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The ability to automate and systematize the majority of our administrative tasks is really valuable for our institution. Implementation of SurveyMonkey Apply was a pleasure to work with.

I wish there were more options in terms of customer service in the Caribbean. A live chat feature for queries would be really helpful because I find that serious issues might occasionally take days to resolve owing to the time difference.

Brian
Scheduler (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It’s quick easy fun and informative for my business needs

I enjoy great firms for customer feedback

I have no issues about it from day to day

Setegn Bayabil
University Lecturer (Éthiopie)
Recherche, Auto-entrepreneur

Promoting survey monkey software

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Questioners developing for my survey.

I like this software for developing questioners.

It is features are online based for developing questioners.

Logan
Logan
Parent coach (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

So easy to collect data!

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I love how many options for different kinds of questions are easily added to surveys

Only 40 responses are able to come per survey

Lauren
Regional HR (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great for large companies

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We are using this for education, communication, application, recruitment and retention ideas. It's always been very helpful! People like the name too.

This software is able to reach hundreds of employees to get real communications regarding updates, policies, applications, anything.

Is there a mobile app? I think it would be a quicker and more efficient tool to use if we had access to this at our fingertips.

Julie
Assistant Real Estate Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés

SurveyMonkey Apply

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Great experience! I would recommend to companies to use and would recommend people to take surveys on SurveyMonkey Apply.

I really liked that this software is very user friendly. The format for surveys is very clean and easy to read.

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like about the software. It’s a great platform for companies to use for survey requests and data.

Ashley
social worker (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Quick Survey

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

The survey is easy to use to take a quick poll of a large population. My agency often uses survey monkey to plan for group events. Feel like it's the most commonly used survey. It delivers insight fast and is free to capture people's opinions.

I never had to create a survey I have only been a participant.

Tom
Digital Manager (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

A great system, but with significant flaws

Commentaires : I've generally found the SMA team to be very responsive, but on raising the issue regarding the new reporting tool I have been very disappointed to have not heard back from our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or our FR transition manager.

SurveyMonkey Apply is a powerful application management system. It is used across our education to administer the application and review process for public grants, fellowships, and competitions. Each programme can be customised to a high degree, and automations can be built in to ease administrative burdens for repetitive tasks. The application itself meets web accessibility standards, and both our applicants and reviewers find it to be intuitive.

Recently, the reporting and data export tools were significantly redesigned. In doing so basic capabilities were removed that has resulted in chaos for our administrators. Specifically, the Applicant and Reviewer data has been separated in a way that makes it impossible to retrieve and merge data from these different parts of the application process in a single report (as was previously possible). In practice this means that I am unable to produce a spreadsheet that combines both the application title and value of the grant requested with the average reviewer score: a fundamental and serious limitation. I reached out to the Customer Service team to query this change, and it was suggested that administrators would have to run two reports and merge them in Excel after they've been created. Unfortunately, as anyone who has run similar programmes would know, there is rarely time to undertake even this basic level of data wrangling. The system is, for our purposes, no longer fit for purposes, which is a shame as it previously functioned very well.

Julie
Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product - not well known in the performing arts application world.

The flexibility that we had to customize our entire application process from beginning to start. I like that we have the ability to build our things on our own but we also get some hours each year with an implementation specialist where we bounce ideas off that person to help solve different questions as they arose. Each year we use this system, we have the ability to get more creative with defining our process to meet the needs of our reviewers and applicants.

That we cannot have our reviewers see applications in more than one stage if they are not reviewing - this is a HUGE hindrance for us.

Leah
Programs Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Giving Kitchen loves SurveyMonkey Apply

Commentaires : As a nonprofit organization that offers emergency assistance to food service workers, we rely heavily on having a reliable application system to maintain all of our records and make the application process as simple as possible for our clients. SurveyMonkey Apply's platform is built to allow us to develop our applications from the ground up with a lot of flexibility for customizing each one. The fact that it connects to Salesforce, the CRM we currently use, is something we are really excited about as we contemplate the possibilities.

The customer service is easily the best thing about working with this software. Always accessible and very helpful. SMA offered free on-boarding support at the start of our term, and we receive an additional few hours each year - which are incredibly helpful for evaluating our applications for improvements on a regular basis.

There honestly isn't much to dislike about this software. If I had to pick something it would be an improved capability for language translations and support in that realm. SMA is not currently offered in many languages yet, and the transition for the ones available can be costly and time-consuming.

Liz
Scholarship Funds Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

So glad we went with Apply!

Commentaires : From the day I first met the Apply salesperson, I've been impressed with the professionalism and thoroughness of everyone on the team. Their product functions exactly as they claim, and they work closely with clients to customize each organization's platform. We use Apply for our grants and scholarship programs, and although there are similarities in our use of the platform, they were customized to best fit each time of award program. The help desk is responsive, the on-board team is accessible and explains how best to use the system that they create with your input. One of the great features of Apply is that we, the administrators, can go in and tweak the application, build reports and communicate with our applicants through the system. We've been through onboarding, one full year's cycle of scholarships and grant making, as well as an annual review and subsequent tweaks, and we're in the midst of our second round, and we couldn't be more pleased.

Professionalism of staff, ease of use, ability to change our platform ourselves as needed, and the ability to build reports on any piece of data that we collect from our applicants. We even have happy reviewers use the system.

Justina
Grants Officer (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Arts Granting use of Apply

Commentaires : We have found that Applyhas streamlined the intake process for out 14+ grant programs that run annually and get 40 - 200 applications. The majority of our applicants like that our grant programs are now online and that they no longer have to submit paper applications in person to us at the office on deadline day. The customer support has been great and personable.

We find that building forms that are unique to each grant program is very easy and customizable. We used to have a contracted graphic designer make all the edits to our PDF grant forms. Now we can make edits ourselves, and quickly. It's very easy for applicants to use. We can download applications right after the deadline and quickly and easily know how many submissions we have and from who. The drag and drop form builder is very user friendly. The new Awards site works very well for us to manage our 14+ grant programs.

Laura
Associate Director of Admissions (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Master's Program Online Application Made Easy

Commentaires : Albany Law School was in a time crunch to get our Master's in Legal Studies application up and online. We gave Apply a tight deadline and they were able to accomplish the task quickly and professionally. The representatives we worked with were knowledgeable about how the product worked and helpful about best practices. We felt confident from day one that we would have a quality application process that would make both us, the reviewer, and the applicant happy. Any time we had questions or wanted to make an adjustment our Onboarding Specialist was quick to respond, often coming up with solutions that were better than we expected.

I like how easily customizable it is. We already had an idea of how we wanted things to look and Apply was able to deliver the application questions in the format we wanted. I also really like the automatic emails that can be triggered on an action. That makes communicating with applicants simple. I also appreciate the ability to "assume the role" which makes it easy to understand what the applicant is seeing.

The only thing that I wish it had was a communication log. However, because emails are automatic, we feel confident that the applicant has received the information we have sent.

Justin
CTO (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11-50 employés

An easy to set up process for managing users through a process, but changes are difficult

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Solved a business problem and got us where we need to be. Long term challenges are still being worked on.

Easy to set up a full solution for an application submission and review process. Initial setup with SurveyMonkey was quick and effective. Getting a process in front of our users at a very good value price was perfect for our needs.

We've had problems with support not responding in a timely manner. Changes that we've needed to make have broken functionality in a few places. Making changes is a tricky process and should be approached with caution.

Elizabeth
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Improved our process tremendously

Commentaires : We've been with Apply for two annual application cycles and are about to begin our third. We can't say enough positive things about the tool and it's capabilities. Applying, reviewing and scoring applications, and accomplishing administrative tasks (emailing applicants) on the back end is more improved and seamless than we could have hoped when we first switched to Apply from an in-house application tool. I would recommend Apply to anyone reviewing applications, whether it be a small, medium, or large organization.

Heidi
Director of Education (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Apply Review

Commentaires : I am capable of reviewing tutorials for basic set-up information, but when it comes to making sure the overall program is set-up in the most effective and efficient manner, I am not receiving the level of support required. I could be an outlier because we have 5 types of applications working through Apply. IF you have just one application, the system is easy to use.

This software offers a wide range of uses and is relatively easy to implement.

Because the software is so dynamic, you are not always positive that the way you have your flow set-up is the most effective and efficient. It would be beneficial if one could talk to a representative about your work flows to make sure you are setting up your programs in the most effective manner. Instead, you are given tutorials to review, which in most cases do not consider the larger picture of your business.

Nicole
Technology Integration Coordinator (Panama)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Amazing tool every company needs to use!

Commentaires : Apply program from Survey Monkey has amazingly transformed our HR department. With FR, I have been able to help our HR team move from paper files, 1000s of emails, high stress, and challenging communications to smooth operation with automated notices, internal operating transfers from stage to stage, and present a professional open communicating presona to our newly hired employees. I can't wait until next August when we start using the full range of the Apply program with even potential employees. ISP no longer have to keep different email folders on all it's new employees with 3 different staff members, chase paper files being passed around the office, or worry about our new employees wondering where they are in the "hiring process". With the Apply system we have automation in place, files can be viewed by multiple HR team members, and notes can be made to track progress. Our on-boarding specialists (Christian Cusson) has been a wonderful guide and full of information. He has been willing to call me internationally with little notice to help me fix my learning curve errors and happily double checked my work when asked. He was very cooperative and flexible with our team and we felt comfortable asking him questions or even admitting "we don't know" or "we can't remember". Christian made this whole transition smooth and was a key to our success.

Dwight
National Broker Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

Perfect Tool for Company Internal suggestions, Management Rating

Commentaires : Great for team communication.

I love most about this tool is that its easy for me and my team to deiced on different spiffs for hitting sales goals. " Do we go here? or do we do this" set it a few places and send it out to your team and they take a vote. very easy tool to use.

N/A this product works great. I've never experienced any difficulties using the survey monkey. its very easy to used.

rebecca
sales (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

assessment

Commentaires : overall this software is really nice to add to your tools to expand your busniess

our company started using this software as we started using another software platform. they work hand in had.

I havent found anything I dont like about this software because its a nice addition to business platforms for customers to be able to leave reviews