15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur WizeHive

La seule plateforme configurable 5 étoiles qui simplifie la gestion des subventions, de la soumission au reporting, en passant par l'évaluation et la gestion.

En savoir plus sur WizeHive

And WizeHive's support staff are unfailingly helpful, no matter how large or small the question.

Built-in Reporting Functionality, while extremely helpful, has limitations that cause it to be very bulky, restricted, and can make it difficult to use.

WizeHive - Notes

4,9

WizeHive a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 160 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé WizeHive ?

Debra
Debra
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)

Great experience working with Wizehive - knowledgeable, supportive assistance, product easy to use!

It makes sense - it's easy to use and easy to learn! It has helped me take a time-consuming project (collecting scholarship applications) and simplify the process. Wizehive also comes with a knowledgeable staff, who is very helpful and walks me through the application and review processes. For me, learning a new software program can be daunting, but the software was easy to learn, and the online support allowed me to see and talk through each learning step. It gave me the confidence I needed to make the most effective use of this product for our Foundation scholarship program. In fact, when the Membership Department saw how Wizehive worked for our Foundation scholarship program, they decided they wanted to use it for their student competitions, and their competitions include video clips! This software is very versatile, easy to use, and adaptable to the many situations.

I really do not have any cons about this software. I enjoy working with it; it has met our needs.

Daniel
Associate Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great customer service and fast setup

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : This product has significantly reduced the administrative time we spend on grantmaking. We have more than earned back the cost of the license in time saved.

We had a last-minute need for an online granting process and needed an affordable tool where we could get everything running quickly with minimal input from our end. Even though their development times are typically longer, they were willing to adapt to our timeline and still delivered the forms a week earlier! Throughout the entire process, their support team has been amazing--always available, always happy to help and incredibly fast to turn things around. We hardly had to do any of the development ourselves, despite this being a last-minute request. As a small team with limited spare capacity, this was a lifesaver in being able to keep to our grantmaking timeline.

While the functionalities are enough for most organizations' granting needs, there are a few customization options, such as greater flexibility with repeating questions, which we would have liked. However, the support team helped us find acceptable workarounds.

Jessica
Chief Operations Officer (É.-U.)

Best Development Team

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Their response time is second to none. We have had the best team work with us through each of our projects, producing a product for us that was beyond our expectations. Any roadblock we ran into was swiftly resolved.

I don't have anything negative to report, as everything we use it for exceeds expectations.

Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Not worth the money

Commentaires : Overall, this system is not user friendly. I find myself spending so much time going through their help center documents. When I don't find a solution to my problem, I have no choice but to contact customer service which is a headache. It takes them about 24 hours to reply to urgent matters and most of the time they provide a complicated solution which they assume we would know how to do. We pay thousands of dollars every year not to have 24/7 customer service or for WizeHive not to make better improvements to the system. The only major change that they have done this year was redesigning the login page.

It does the basics that every other platform does. The application from the applicant side and review portals are easy to use.

-There's no support provided via phone unless you email them first and schedule a meeting (which takes a few days for urgent matters). -Emails usually end up in spam folders. -You can't duplicate applications or move them to the next year's cycle which is frustrating if you've deferred an applicant. -The letter generator plugin is not the greatest. You can't insert certain information which means you will probably have to do write the letters manually. -Recreating all the forms for each year -Submitted and incomplete (unsubmitted) applications are all saved in one place. -The system does not automatically email applicants about the final decision. You will have to do this manually via your own email. -The survey form has very limited functions. -Applications that are submitted but do not have transcripts and letters of recommendations show up as completed on the back-end. You will have to go through every submitted application to make sure they have completed 100% of your requirements. This again takes a lot of time to go through if you have a lot of applicants. These are just some of the things the system is unable to do.

Jennifer
Scholarship Manager, Digital Specialist (É.-U.)

My Zengine Experience with WizeHive

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It has been wonderful. I've launched my share of platforms in my career and this was as well-planned, structured, and executed as any of the best I've experienced.

I like everything about WizeHive, but hands down the cherry on top was our implementation lead, [sensitive content hidden]. Maybe all the leads are exactly the same -- I hope so, for the sake of everyone else -- but the success of our platform and launch is credited to the team leader. I cannot say enough good things about his intelligence to build, troubleshoot, test, reconfigure, and train me all while thinking of our needs, what we would need next, and what I didn't yet know. His technical talent is matched by his patience and priority of wanting our foundation and me to be set up for success from start to finish. I got that impression also in my calls with [sensitive content hidden]; instead of giving me bullet points of all things WizeHive, he asked questions about what we had, what we needed, what we wanted, and what we saw as our future needs. [sensitive content hidden] seems to be on that same wagon and I am thrilled to have the support system for this product.

I can't really think of anything I would consider a con. I would have liked to know more going in, but our foundation's timeline did not allow -- we were coming up on our next scholarship cycle and there was no time to waste -- but having training modules is very helpful. I refer back to them and hope they keep coming.

Kelly
Senior Director (É.-U.)
Philanthropie, 2–10 employés

Great grant/scholarship management tool

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Terrific onboarding & development process. Really appreciated how easy they are to work with us for a customized solution to our needs.

We moved our paper application process for our scholarship and grant programs completely online. WizeHive has proven to be highly efficient in processing applications, communicating with applicants and reviewing submissions. Such a time-saving resource for our team!

We've been very happy so far. Any questions we have had were quickly answered through their customer service.

Tira
Program and Grants Manager (É.-U.)

Improving Grants Management and Processes

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : This experience has been wonderful and I would recommend WizeHive to anyone I know that works with grants and the management of them.

My favorite part of WizeHive honestly outside of functionality of the software, but the staff I have worked with throught the sale and implementation process. I cannot speak highly enough about the staff at WizeHive. They are knowledgable, friendly, and so responsive.

The WizeHive Academy modules are a little overwhelming especially when you don't have a lot of time to really dig into them.

Breezy
Scholar Support Specialist (É.-U.)

Excellent Service from the Very Beginning

5,0 il y a 3 mois

The helps and service we have received from the beginning of our implementation has been excellent. We have had all of our questions and concerns answered. Anything we needed to be done has been done.

We want to be able to easily text our Scholars through the platform and are hoping for improvements in that area in the future.

Beth
Director of Administration (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 2–10 employés

Wize Hive Review

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We did not realize the level of technical competence that is required to customize and use the software. Working with the Learning & Development Specialist has been critical to our use of the software.

The software is highly customizable to our needs.

We were able to extend our deadline for launch on our end but Wize Hive did not extend theirs so the implementation process was rushed. We also did not realize that we would have additional support and training once we completed the implementation process.

Mollie
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Straightforward and not overwhelming

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I wish my Wizehive team member could teach me about every other thing I don’t already know. The customer service team is really all around A+ and we loved working with them

I’m someone who struggles with technology and our Wizehive project contact made all my worries disappear. She was very knowledgeable and not intimidating at all. There was room for questions and learning how to use Wizehive was really easy.

The one thing we liked the least was that there were some very minor things that we could not customize but it didn’t affect the overall outcome.

Jonathan
Implementation Specialist (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 11–50 employés

Rapidly Customizable & Scalable Solution with Endless Possibilities

1. Implement an idea into a fully functional solution in Production within minutes. 2. Correct and modify configurations with clients and end-users in real-time. 3. Designed to empower system owners and administrators to meet the demands of their clients and super users. 4. Ongoing system upgrades and enhancements to improve configuration capabilities of the system and user experience. 5. Direct and quick customer support when built in Help & FAQ aren't able to answer questions.

While the system's capabilities to scale are incredible, there are some missing features or issues that haven't been addressed yet that would add a greater measure of use by both Administrators and end users. - Unable to conditionally require Date fields to be before or after another Date field - End users are unable to print/save full applications once completed. (Review Portals only recently received this capability) - Workspaces (Databases), are unable to connect to each other to share data and improve reporting capabilities - Built-in Reporting Functionality, while extremely helpful, has limitations that cause it to be very bulky, restricted, and can make it difficult to use - Features and configurations can often be buried deep within menus and take time to navigate to - Unable to bulk upload or download attachments to or from records - Unable to send attachments by Bulk Email - Review Portal, user-directed configurations limited What is extremely important for the reader to understand from my items listed above is that when you have a system that is capable of achieving almost all of your business needs and opens the door to a million possibilities, it can become incredibly frustrating when small or specific aspects of the system are not capable of being configured or scaled. It is the give and take of using an incredible configuration management system. Once you get used to having the ability to configure almost anything you want, its hard not to want even more!

Marisa
Analyst (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Perfect for DIY Grant Management

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall, our team is very happy with Wizehive, and we would absolutely use Wizehive again and recommend the platform. I hope that the software team continues to make aesthetic and functional updates, but as it is the platform does 98% of what we need it to, very well.

Wizehive has all of the features a grant administrator needs to centralize everything from communication with grantees, to the application itself, to the review process, to the final decision-making. It's been incredibly helpful for managing a program with >100 applicants, and we can track every submission from beginning to end, all in one place. The data view in particular lets you filter and cut applicant data every which way, and all of the forms relevant to one applicant are linked to each other, so even that is centralized. During the implementation process, our point person was flexible, fast, and responsive, and lived up to what we expected from our salesperson. For its price, Wizehive was the only platform we looked at with such an in-depth level of implementation support, and for that it's definitely singular.

Because Wizehive comes with so much customization, it takes a while to get the hang of, so a team definitely needs a dedicated person to spend some time getting familiar with the platform. Options and consequences are not always intuitive, so you might change something without realizing that you are breaking something else, especially among the submission portal, forms, review process, and review portal. I also wish that the data view would let you batch-select applicants--with so many, it's fairly tiring to move them into different folders one-by-one. Finally, summarizing review information from a review form only lets you do a certain menu (averaging, summing, etc. scores), and I wish that could instead be a custom formula.

Lacey
Scholarship Director (É.-U.)

Scholarship Applications Made Easy

Commentaires : We now have everything related to our scholarship program in one system. Previously, we used Zengine for contact management and Select for our scholarship application process. We recently migrated our scholarship application process to Zengine and were able to provide our applicants and school partners a much easier to use, integrated system that I think makes our process easier on everyone involved.

We use Zengine as a contact management database, an award tracking database, and most recently, as a scholarship application system. I like how everything is linked and integrated making it easy to pull necessary information for mailings, outreach, data, research, etc. I find that the software is intuitive and easy to use.

The only thing that I dislike right now is that I'm not able to pull email delivery reports on auto-emails that are set up based on folder movements. This feature works well with the bulk email feature, but it would be helpful to also have delivery reports for the auto-email feature.

Tomoko
Associate Director (É.-U.)

Implementing zengine from select

Commentaires : There are technical areas of improvement but overall the customer support quality has been excellent. Customer support crew as well as account managers are responsive, helpful, patient and thoughtful. That is one of the best experience of being a wizehive customer so far.

The two top favorite features of Zengine that did not exist in Select are: 1) Data dashboard and 2) Side by side screen for evaluation form (Review portal). The former prevents us from downloading millions of excel spreadsheet to do data filtering to understand who is coming through our application - and the latter is a much better user experience for evaluator volunteers that we recruit every year. Thank you for these changes.

I hope there is more HTML/design element we can add on the platform - whether it is form creation, email templates, evaluator form... we use Form Assembly in many parts of our work and it has more design capacity (color, fonts, logo, insert graphics, etc). Also the degree of non-English customization was limited in comparison to our needs and we had to take two of our programs (Spain and Colombia) off Wizehive, which was unfortunate.

Alexis
Foundation Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

The best system for both front end user and back end staff satisfaction. Best decision we made!

Commentaires : We use the WizeHive Zengine platform for our grant system. We have both submission portals and review portals related to the two grant programs we provide in Florida. It's being utilized just by those of us connected specifically to the USTA Florida Section Foundation in an effort to manage the grant application and review process.

- It has made the application, which is almost identical to the application questions previously displayed by our old service, seem less daunting and more user friendly to grant applicants. - The grant review team has exclaimed that the side-by-side review option is the best feature ever invented and has saved them loads of paper. - Internally, I appreciate the ease of use of the back end system. Being able to easily assign grants to reviews both in and outside the organization, easily create queries for the stats I need, and the ability to move application through the steps of the system seamlessly make this my top choice since I'm the only staff member dedicated to the Foundation which leaves me with lots on my plate to balance.

I haven't found any yet. At this point, I'm thrilled with each of the features and the ease of use of the system.

Mary
Director (É.-U.)

Excellent Value for the Money

Commentaires : Data management is actually something I look forward to now that we have Zengine, and even those on our team who use the system less frequently agree. It is a relatively complex application and requires some time to get familiar with the structure, but we've found the time investment to be well worth it. In fact, the effort we've put into setting up the database to fit our needs is saving us time as we increase the number of records and enabling us to improve other workflows outside of the Zengine space. We highly recommend it and in fact have already done so with another grantmaker.

Zengine has completely transformed our workflow and allowed us to organize applications, grant disbursements, and review processes in a way we never could have managed using Google Docs and email. Those of us who use the system regularly can easily find what we are looking for, and we have confidence that data isn't slipping through the cracks. The dashboard views are helpful for our board, and we are already getting a glimpse of how we can use the database to create robust reports.

The only thing we miss is the ability to be notified (e.g. by email) if something has been submitted through the portal by an external user. But we've found a satisfactory workaround.

Jeffrey
Director of Development (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

A great solution and great customer service

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It has been nothing but positive. Just on the contact alone with everyone from WizeHive, I would recommend the company's products and services. Using the product only adds to my positive experience.

WizeHive came highly recommended from similar organizations. After an initial sales presentation, I knew the product was the exact solution we needed to transition from a paper-based application process to a secure, online process. It has been great working with the entire WizeHive team from our sales representative, to our solutions architect, to our implementation lead, to our success specialist, and to our training director. We went live two months ago and have seen a remarkable increase in applications when compared to the same time period last year and have received extremely positive feedback from our applicants and evaluators. It is an easy-to-use platform with a very low barrier to entry. It is also cost-effective, which is always a major consideration for non-profits working within the strict confines of a budget.

The only limitation that I've encountered this far with the product is that data can only be exported in Excel format and not directly into a PDF form. Once exported to Excel, it requires additional manipulation in order to group and present data.

Genice
Genice
Accounting Manager/ Scholarship Coordinator (É.-U.)
Philanthropie

WizeHive has been a phenomenal partner - excellent product and customer service!

Commentaires : No more paper applications! Easy to track scholarship winners and process scholarship payments! Easy for scholarship selection committees to access applications from their homes - no more running to the Foundation's office to pick up paper applications and distribute them to their committee members. Much easier for students to apply for scholarships!

Our scholarship program grew to the point that we were no longer able to process paper applications. Many of our scholarships are unique - some require applications, others are team or coach selected. We needed a customized scholarship platform that could allow us to continue administering all of our scholarships and provide an easy way to track scholarship winners and process scholarship payments. WizeHive's Zengine product was the perfect solution to our scholarship program's needs!

The first year we implemented the software, there were a couple of things that I thought could be improved. The WizeHive team listened to my comments and has come up with solutions to make the process even better this year!

Shannon
Manager, Volunteer Development & Recognition (É.-U.)

IFT Wizehive Review

Commentaires : THe experience has been great, very helpful with answering questions, and helping out whenever needed.

This software has helped us streamline the application and review process into one place. Easy access for staff and members. Great way to track information easily.

I wish I could move around the work space to my liking after it is created to work with my flow of work.

Paula
Director, Center for Healthy Nonprofits (É.-U.)

WizeHive is Making My Job Easier and More Manageable

Commentaires : I needed a way to keep track of many moving parts—requests from nonprofits, building and maintaining a consulting network to match know-how with needs, paperwork like contracts, W-9’s and final reports. The matching capability was an important feature. I am new to using it but so far, I am impressed by how helpful and easy it is to use and I know already it will make my life less painful and better organized.

I was very impressed with the attention paid to training and coaching prior to fully launching. It was well organized and easy to practice and get help if I ran into a question. By the way, I am not a sophisticated user and felt daunted by learning how to use and be the admin for this platform. They knew how to build my confidence and competence.

I look forward to innovations down the road that will help make reporting easier to my funders and oversight committee. In my particular situation, I would like to be able to more seamlessly share information from the consultant intake form ( like resumes/bios) in Zengine with the nonprofits that matched with them.

Sharlene
Sharlene
Research Programs Coordinator (É.-U.)

Trusted grant management software

Commentaires : If you are needing to collect and save a lot of data from grant applicants and reviewers, this is a great system to use. There are so many functions that can be utilized to maximize the grant review experience, and the support team is always helpful with answering any questions you may have about any step. Our organization has plans to upgrade to a submission portal next year which will allow even greater ability to perform a multi-step application process, save user profiles, and allow easy follow-up with grant recipients in order to collect final reports.

Auto email/bulk email feature makes it easy to notify applicants. Application forms are easy to update. Can perform an entire review process through WizeHive without much need from an outside source. Convenient place to keep track of records of applicants and reviewers. Also helpful with creating registration forms for events.

Somewhat challenging to navigate. Needs more help options and tutorials to make the user experience much easier. Still some bugs that need to be fixed (including some issues with a few of the filters in application forms).

Laura
Event Liaison Specialist (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201–500 employés

Wizehive is versatile, customizable, has incredible depth, functionality and great customer service!

Commentaires : Savings on time, resources, paper and ease of use for my board to review.

My favorite thing about the software is how much time, resources and paper it saves me. I was managing the application process manually and it was super time consuming. It's been streamlined and I'm more efficient because of that. I also am really impressed with my implementation specialist . He's been invaluable and super patient with me during the entire process.

There are just a few minor things that could be improved upon, they are very specific to my review program. Mostly having to do with financial calculations.

Great solution!

Commentaires : We have had a good working relationship with WizeHive. They are responsive to our needs and make us feel like a valued client.

The software works consistently, is fairly easy to configure to our needs, is right-sized for our organization, and cost-effective.

Would like a bit more ability for the administrator to make changes at a deeper level of program configuration.

Nancy
Scholarship Program Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

A flexible, adaptable tool that does not require much training for the user.

Commentaires : It saved me from using 5 different spreadsheets and Google docs to manage 15 different scholarships, a retention spreadsheet and individual e-mails to promote scholarships and collect data. I do not think it is as expensive and difficult to use as Salesforce or other products. It does seem to be built for scholarship providers as opposed to corporate vendors/sales managers.

It is adaptable to your needs and seems to be very robust. We rolled in a donor database, multiple scholarships, one application, a retention component and a selection process into one without having to pay for each feature. You are not boxed into one type of format and the designers seem to be very willing to add features as needed. Our contact has been great about being responsive and coaching us along the way so we get what we need on very short deadlines.

The online help function is not very good. It is hard to tell how making changes in one area will affect the end result. It would be great to be able to look at other scholarship applications and be able to pick and choose from other users to create our own.

Douglas
Foundation Manager (É.-U.)
Philanthropie, Auto-entrepreneur

Makes my board of directors happy

Commentaires : The grant review process was tedious and long. With board members able to access the applications online, they can complete their reviews in a fraction of the time.

The ease of use of this software has improved our organization's efficiency and saved the manager hours of time. With each grant cycle our board can go online and have access to all our grant applications instantly...no more cutting down trees to make the paper to submit the application, copy every application for every board member...no more time spent distributing the applications. We love it.

The integration with our existing processes was straightforward and a great improvement. We're still learning the system, and we're confident that any additions we may seek will be addressed by the support team.