15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur TeamSnap

12 millions d'entraîneurs, d'administrateurs, de joueurs et de parents utilisent TeamSnap pour coordonner l'équipe, le club et la saison.

En savoir plus sur TeamSnap

We found it pretty straightforward being able to upload schedules, enter them manually, or perform other day to day operations.

TeamSnap - Notes

3,8
3,9

TeamSnap a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 151 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TeamSnap ?

Anne
Cadre de santé (France)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001–5 000 employés

Team médicale

5,0 l’année dernière

Contacts faciles et informations rapide

Avoir le logiciel et un bon débit de connexion

Kit
Kit
Athlete Parent (É.-U.)
Sports, 11–50 employés

This is a great app! Tell your coach you gotta have it :)

Very easy to use and lots of features that are helpful. I am a parent of a teen-aged athlete and have a hard time keeping up with her practice, game, and travel schedule. With TeamSnap all that can be put in one central place that's easy to use. There are other features too, like contact info of other parents, who's assigned to bring what at tournament, etc. Anyone can send messages or alerts to coaches, parents, players and it keeps a nice tidy record of it all if you have to go back to review a message. I cannot think of a single bug in the software after 3+ years of using TeamSnap. Also, they have great customer service who helped me when I was having a problem subscribing to TeamSnap calendar from Apple calendar.

Honestly, I can't really think of anything negative or a feature that I wish it had. Well done and complete!

KristiLee
Coach (É.-U.)

Team Snap App

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall a great experience not many things this app doesnt help with when it comes to our team management!

I like that we can have all team information in one spot. We can easily communicate all information to everyone all at once and update in real time.

I wish I would get notified if someone says they will not be at an event or practice instead having to look in the app. Sometimes if were starting practice or a game I cant open the app to look at these things. If I got a push notifcation on my screen it would be easier.

Marlene
Owner, Director of Operation (É.-U.)

Very Disappointed - Overpromised and Underdelivered

Commentaires : I was trying to get a better way to communicate with our teams and streamline invoicing and payment plans. So far this program has done nothing but take hours out of my day responding to emails from my customers that they can't access their TeamSnap account.

The color palate chosen for the software is nice. At this point I'm so frustrated with customer service and all the things that don't work right, that if there were anything good I don't remember.

Customer service is a bunch of emails back and forth or a link to a help article. It takes over a week for the Onboarding person to schedule you, but by then you are already knee deep in the program, and guess what, the Onboarding guy has to get back to you with answers to your problems and yes...3 days later, I'm still waiting. You get an hour of their time then it is back to emails again. They want specific examples of the problem with the registration which would be very difficult to explain in words without being able to show them. One phone call could resolve the issue, but instead they'd rather email back and forth for 2 days. My players can't get into the system. Half the parents can't be invited to join because someone in the family has already accepted and that button is now gone. I have parents with the players name in the app. I have families that every time the update one child it changes the name of the other child to the first child then back again. The financials and invoicing is a joke. You can't apply discounts to invoices (we give an early contract signing discount and sibling discounts). You have to do the math and enter the total. Parents will never be able to see what discounts have been applied. Have divorced parents who pay separately. You have two set up two accounts for the player, so now they get two of every email, text, chat, alert. You can't customize the installment payment options.

Glenn
graphic designer (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Manage Your Team in a Snap

Commentaires : Easy to keep track of players and their contact information as well as locations we go to regularly. No more parents asking for an email with addresses for locations or times for events.

Ease of use for scheduling practices and games. Checking attendance is great, but too easy for players to forget to mark their status. Love the email and message feature that keeps record of what is sent out and to whom.

I use this primarily for my daughter's travel softball team as the administrator, but need to use a separate app for scoring the games. I wish TeamSnap would integrate a score keeping feature for softball/baseball.

Emmett
Student (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Great app for sports management and athletic families.

Commentaires : Makes life as an athletic family much easier and more organized.

Made it super easy to check when I have a hockey practice or game and also made this easier for my entire family No bugs that I have stumbled across Very easy to use for anyone, regardless of experience with apps of this type

Sometimes very laggy to use and slow, but could be a problem on my end. On rare occasions, the servers are down. I have only experienced this once in my time using it, but it was frustrating that one time.

Réponse de l'équipe de TeamSnap

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the feedback. We have a few things we are working on to make the mobile apps even faster. We recognize that cellular networks out on the field can be hit or miss and we have some things coming to help.

Director (Canada)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

There is no customer service, and inattention to glitches

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Was ok until there's a glitch. Then there is no responsiveness at all. I think this is not a very vertical company and someone needs a real programmer on their team.

Statistics is set up well. The layout to display leads is ok.

The statistics page is non functional for 2 weeks. It just states it keeps loading. I have reached out to CS 4 times. They say there is no timeline to fix and recommending I START OVER with a new team and input manually my stats all over again. Absolutely unacceptable

(tj) Tom
(tj) Tom
League Comissioner (Singapour)

Very Complicated

This software seems to have most/all of the bells and whistles, but it's very complicated to use. If you're running a big organization or league, then it probably makes sense, but if you're just a team it's definitely overkill. We use about 10% of the features.

Customer support is mediocre. The help files seem to frequently be related to a previous version of the product or for some other reason I'm frequently unable to make it do what the help files say it should. Really the software is just WAY to complicated to use, I think given all the features if they did some usability design, they could make a really wonderful product, but the current interface is very confusing and unless you use it all day every day, you'll find every time you use it to be frustrating. Also, its very expensive. I looked at, but didn't trial, other products, but ended up staying with TeamSnap which was what my predecessor had selected because of inertia. I wanted to change, but didn't feel like doing the work of convincing the coaches and board members to switch and then doing the work of switching and educating the players and coaches who already had TeamSnap.

Réponse de l'équipe de TeamSnap

il y a 5 ans

Sorry you found the product confusing. We pride ourselves on ease of use. We would love to hear any places that you found confusing so we can work on them. Ken General Manager

Todd
Todd
Community Relations Director (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501–1 000 employés

TeamSnap automates managing my soccer team

Commentaires : Before I used TeamSnap, I had to remember to send email reminders to the team before each game and practice. I had to manage multiple email addresses from some players (parents, grandparents, etc.). I had to check our snack lineup each week and remind the parent who was supposed to bring the halftime and postgame snacks. Now, I can do all that through TeamSnap, and it automates a lot of those functions. All my parents downloaded the mobile app. I no longer have to worry if a player's demail address dropped off the email chain.

There are a lot of things I love about this software. I have been coaching youth soccer for almost 10 years. The best feature is the player availability feature. It lets me know who is going to be at each game, and it is easier for the parents to use instead of sending me an email. I also love the automated email reminders so I no longer have to send emails before each game and practice.

My soccer team only plays about six months of the year (fall and spring) but I have to pay a yearly fee. It would be nice if I could only have to pay for the months I use it.

Darrin
Darrin
STORE MSNAGER (Canada)
Sports, 51–200 employés

Stay in touch with your team

Commentaires : Love the shared game day pictures comments and conversations, but it can get a little annoying on my Apple watch as notifications can ding endlessly if the whole team gets chatting about a topic

If you have children playing in any type of sports league, you need to recommend this software to the team administrator to keep all the parents in the loop. There was nothing more frustrating as a team manager trying to email all the parents game, practices dates and times Etc and still have parents complaining about missing team info. This platform takes care of that issue and keeps all team info and updates in one easy to find place.

I like to delete old info and found team snap to store info not needed for longer then needed and there is a price tag to use, its not free.

Kirk
Kirk
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Great Team Management Software

I have used TeamSnap to manage youth sports teams for years. Very easy to use and very convenient to use to contact parents with updates.

Some of the features that would be helpful to the team are included only in paid version (not that this offends me at all) but don't want to charge parents additional fees for them so we just go with the free version and make due.

Glenn
Senior HRIS (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good team management tool but needs improvement

I used Teamsnap to manage a Men's adult softball team for over 7 years -Players or manager can track player "availability" easily through the app. The player can mark which games they may miss due to vacation, etc. This is useful for tracking how many subs I may need for a given week. -The ability to track statistics -Easy to use mobile app -The ability to send/track messages to team

There are a few things they can work on: -Stats were great, but were not available on the mobile platform. This was an issue because the majority of the team only used the mobile -I wanted to lock down 'availability' an hour leading up to the game, otherwise someone could mark themselves out the last minute without me knowing, but this feature was not offered. -The top stats feature is cool - it allowed you to show the season leaders for stats. But they did not allow you to set a threshold for minimum games - i.e. a qualified player. So a player who went 2-2 in a single game and didn't play another game all season would lead the team in batting average. -One time I sent out a note to the team to have them mark their availability for the game that week and Teamsnap decided at the same time to do unannounced maintenance on the site, so no one could login -I was on an annual billing plan, but stopped managing the team half way into the year. There was no refund even though I stopped using the site for 6 months.

Ashley
Sr HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 501–1 000 employés

Keep in Contact

Commentaires : TeamSnap has been a great tool to ensure that groups are aware of everything. It is great to keep up with what is owed and when it is due or when the next practice is scheduled.

TeamSnap is another product that allows groups to stay connected without constant text messages from others in the group. The app has a number of features that allow the group to communicate or see what is occurring in the future without clicking off the main screen.

There have been a few times where messages have been sent out, but there was not a confirmation that it was received. TeamSnap will not deliver the message if the recipient does not have the app downloaded on their device.

Ryan
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Teamsnap is the current leader in team management for sports and events

Commentaires : I've used it for a long time and it's fairly simple and universal for parents and coaches. I'll continue to use it, but would be nice to have a few more options included without additional charges

We all need a central place to keep track of all our kids' sporting events. The adding of schedules and multiple teams is very helpful and convenient.

You need to pay for a lot of the upgrades, including "availability" where the user can mark if they can or cannot attend a practice, game, etc.

Laura
Consultant (É.-U.)
, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

TeamSnap is the ONLY software to use for team managment

Commentaires : I have tried other options (been forced to by orgs that don't use snap) and no one comes close. They save you tons of time with the repeat feature and they always respond immediately to inquiries.

Great interface- they really get what people need to manage teams. Quick response from customer support.

Price has been steadily rising which is not a big deal as the team splits it. They do allow you to keep your original amount if you have had a team for years.

Coach (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Do not invest in this product

Commentaires : Very disappointed

Customer service is non responsive When there is an issue and there have been many. Customer service is not helpful.

Customer service Setup to deployment to maintenance Not worth the trouble

Jennifer
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Great to keep updated!

Commentaires : We have been using it for two years since my kid started soccer and it's just really great overall.

We have a soccer complex that tends to flood.... this app is able to alert every player and parent to last-minute changes in scheduling or locations. You can also follow allow with the live game if you're unable to attend.

Nothing. This seems to work great for our team. And now I'm just going to say try it out because I have to fit the word minimum and I have no cons about this app! :)

Brad

Use the free version

Commentaires : Free version is where it’s at.

The free version gives you 95% of the value. If you can collect fees with another system, there is no down side to TeamSnap.

Customer service (None). If your card expires they simply disable the whole club account with 0 minutes warning.

Tori
Employee (É.-U.)

Team Snap could be better

Commentaires : TeamSnap was a bit disappointing and I think could use an update or new features to make it worthwhile.

There are several functions that are pretty easy to use. Keep all the employees contact info handy is useful.

However, I wish the interface was a bit more updated and fit in better with my iPhone. The schedule doesn'/t always update and the amount of alerts I get is way too many even when I have changed the settings!

Crystal
Admin (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 2–10 employés

Love Team Snap

Very user friendly, very easy, and love you can have schedule and a way to message other team members all in one spot

nothing, I am happy with this software and wouldnt really change anything

Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Great Communication Product

Our local mountain biking team uses this to communicate with parents. I has been so great to know exactly what it going on and when.

Sometimes I feel like I get to many reminders...

Irmita
Care Adviser (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Team Snap

Commentaires : Overall I like Team Snap. The entire team in one place, easy to coordinate practices, games, snack schedules as well as notify one another of any updates.

I like that I can send my schedule to my calendar. Can send emails, messages to multiple people within the group.

There isn't an option to refresh, I have to exit the app and restart it.

Percy
Head coach (Canada)

No support

Commentaires : Trying to manage a soccer club

It is flaky on Android keeps crashing..

I cannot get into my teams and no dupport

President/Team Manager/Webmaster
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Can't imagine managing teams with anything else

Commentaires : I've been using TeamSnap for a variety of teams for more than five years. As a league registrar for Little League and Youth Soccer, team manager and coach in those sports plus youth basketball High School Golf and Soccer teams I've used lots of league management software solutions. I've used CountMeIn, ngin, Korrio, League Athletics, Sports Affinity, Bonzi plus a few more. Each has their strengths and weaknesses. Those which register easily, don't always schedule or communicate well. Team assignment isn't always a strength. Others have a great template language. None do it all well. The bottom line is that I choose TeamSnap because it single-handedly makes me more efficient when scheduling games and practices, but most importantly when it makes communicating to players, coaches and parents easy. The functions most important once teams have been formed. Even though I must use the league's or association's required site to register, I still choose to purchase services from TeamSnap to manage my event and game schedules and team communications because it does it so much better than anyone else. TeamSnap constantly works to add new features and improve existing ones. I am about to test their league/association site that will allow multiple teams/sports under the same umbrella.

Anthony
Supervisor (Canada)
Sports, 5 001–10 000 employés

Best Sports App

Scheduling for the league is super easy. Can message the entire league with a click of the button. Can send Alerts right to participants phones for any last minute changes.

Sometimes need to force quit the app to refresh the schedule.