15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur 7shifts

En savoir plus sur 7shifts

7shifts est conçu pour simplifier la gestion des quarts du personnel. Profitez dès aujourd'hui de votre version d'essai gratuite pendant quatorze jours.

En savoir plus sur 7shifts

This is so usefull while you have to make schedules, reports and have a logbook about your workplace. It is also so intuitive and by the price, it is a great option.

Employees report that it is the only aspect of the app that gives them trouble.

7shifts - Notes

7shifts a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 135 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé 7shifts ?

Filtrer les avis (1 135)

Daniel
Managing Partner

Fantastic Labor Management App

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Osiano
Osiano
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
Import/Export, 11–50 employés

Un excellent logiciel de gestion de temps

4,0 il y a 4 mois

C'est un logiciel de planification des employés en ligne qui facilite la gestion du temps, le suivi des présences. Grâce à la fonctionnalité de planification, 7shifts mes permet de gagner beaucoup de temps avec une interface simple interface.

Il n'y a pas de grandes choses que je n'ai pas aimé avec 7shifts sauf que certaines fonctionnalités manquent d'amélioration

il y a 4 jours

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with 7shifts! We greatly appreciate customer feedback. With any concerns or feedback you'd like to share further, feel free to pass it along to reviews@7shifts.com.

Sophie
Directrice des opérations (Canada)

Logiciel à utiliser

Commentaires : J'adore cet outil pour la facilité de création des horaires de travail, la communication que nous pouvons avoir avec les employés (En privé, groupe, dans l'ensemble de l'entreprise également), la facilité de sortir les heures travaillés pour le service de paye. Bref, je recommande fortement à tous !

Ce que j'aime de ce logiciel est sa facilité d'utilisation. Facile à comprendre et à utiliser

Le seul point négatif est l'importation de la base de données des employés dont je n'ai jamais réussi d'ailleurs

Merci Sophie!

Leandro
Leandro
Financial (É.-U.)

7 Shifts for restaurant schedule Management

Commentaires : My managers and employees love it.

It is easy to use and anybody with a phone can have easy access to their schedule, send messages using it, and letting anybody know about changes. It is a very practical and professional tool for the schedules that we use in our Restaurant. We have the scheduling available on our P/R processor, but we prefer to pay for this service as it is more agile and practical than our P/R company.

To be honest, I do not have any complaints, but we only use the scheduling module as we have other systems.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review Leandro! It's great to hear that even though you have the option, you see so much value in 7shifts that it goes above and beyond what is offered to you in your payroll provide. Know that we will always be looking to increase the value of our services for folks like yourself. Cheers!

Andrea
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

My excellent experience with sevenshifts as a café owner

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, completely satisfied like I said, their technology is very easy to use mobile friendly they have every feature you could need small business to big business. I’m sure across industries, especially in the food and beverage business rates. Perfect so having a company like this is great. It’s also apparent by their new features that they’re adding that they’re continuing to innovate investing and grow and they’re going to be around so that’s important.

What I like most about this software is that it was super easy to use for me and my staff it’s just very easy and it starts off. You can just do the basics and I am as a new business owner. I was just you know priorities come up, so scheduling was just first and foremost, but it has so many features that you can add on them at any time which is great they have help then it’s a wonderful automated system and they’ve just added a ton of new great features. I am excited to use.

Honestly, I can’t say I didn’t like anything in particular or what I least liked I think with maybe what I least used was something where we would be things that bigger organizations might need to use that or not important or not necessary for my particular business, but there is nothing that was the least liked

Ashley
Accountant (É.-U.)

7shifts for the win!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Getting 7Shifts set up was super easy! The process to integrate with the other platforms that we use was also very simple. This is important because not all companies have an IT department that can blow through tech set up. 7Shifts can be used by anyone.

The only complaint I have is the that you aren't able to use the tip management feature unless you use 7shifts' payroll processing as well.

le mois dernier

Brent
Owner (Canada)
Restaurants, 2–10 employés

Decent product, overly expensive, poor biling communication.

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : 5/10 overall it met our requirements but the stability was bad for everyone. Often users would get loggednout and need to log back in. When this happens, they no longer recieved updates from the business schedule or the messages.

It provided a place to schedule and communicate with staff. Tracked our labor and sales. It was nice to have but the price is very high for what it does

They didnt tell me our bill was renewing and just charged our business. There where no reminders

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with 7shifts. We would love the opportunity to help you get the most out of the software, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at 1-888-979-5877.

Katelynn
Marketing director, host manager, supervisor of restaurant (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

Easy, accessible, quick,multifunctional toll done GREAT

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Seeing the schedule, access to your pay stub and seeing how much you made after your shift with tax taken out ( depending on your state) Notifications when schedule changed. Notifications when your shift starts in an hour 🙌, access to pay stubs easily, you can see whos scheduled when and get their contact as needed . Also great for communication between the team!

Not sure if its something on our end ( probably is) but we changed systems and now use spot on . And we no longer can connect timesheet or or see the paystubs.. cant verify vlock in. Its not connected. Weve been told it will take 2 weeks to transfer everything over and its been over 2 - 3months . Not sure if thr system we use doesnt want to connect or if its something on our admin office end .

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with 7shifts! We love hearing about how 7shifts has positively impacted your restaurant. If there is ever anything we can help with, our team is here for you. Feel free to reach out to reviews@7shifts.com for any extra feedback or questions.

Tom
Banquet Manager (Taïwan)

Game changing app!

Commentaires : Overall it’s great! Customer service is my biggest reason for using 7shifts!!!! Questions get addressed the same day! If there’s a glitch or a feature request, they listen and will try to implement on their next update. This app has come a long way. The app is ever evolving and I see new features being added from time to time. Love the support and love the evolution. Price is also fair. 100% will recommend to any businesses!

A super all-in-one app that does pretty much everything. Scheduling, to time clocking, to event calendar, to messaging, to task assigning. Price is fair and function is easy to use.

Messaging within the app is slow and unreliable. Amount of notifications received is too much and not easily customizable. Not having the ability to show a staff’s shift from another department that work multiple departments when printing is kind of a bummer (if I am scheduled to work as a manager in admin department, I will not show up in the restaurant department even though I am assigned and appear on schedule).

il y a 2 ans

Tom, thank you SO much for such a detailed review with so much thought and consideration - our entire team really appreciates it and looks forward to providing your business with value for years to come.

Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

Best scheduling / timesheet app to date!

Commentaires : Support has been amazingly helpful and all around compassionate. Makes us happy to feel like we're a part of a community where our concerns are heard.

Responsiveness. Ease of use. Employees not complaining for once!

With scheduling, we have staff that want to have the same recurring shift week to week. This changes often so having a template for a time period versus just a person is proving difficult. Staff keep saying "but I thought that was my shift every week?" What's happening is, they offered their shift to someone else so when we copy the prior week to a new week, the wrong employee gets assigned the shift. This is getting hard to manage. Need the ability to print out day schedules the same way weekly ones look. We print our schedules out daily and assign breaks from them plus we leave notes about the day. Currently the only option to print a day view is in list mode and that does not show you visually where holes in scheduling are. We did find a way around it by printing the day view from the manager dashboard but that prints out the website not just the schedule. We close out pay periods but they are still just sitting there as open, so that's confusing. I wish we could name our group chats and create multiple versions with the same people. We like having group chats around topics to keep messages separate and easy to reference.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the super detailed review. Please feel free to share this directly with our team at support@7shifts.com so we can work with you to make these suggested improvements!

Jayelynn
Jayelynn

Helpful and Easy to Use

Commentaires : Overall, it's easy and convenient to use and cheaper than some of the similar apps.

You can work from the website or from the app which is convenient if you're bouncing between locations. On the website, I can preset shift times for faster scheduling. You can set multiple roles which is beneficial for staff that do multiple things. You can assign an hourly to each role as well, so you can see an approximation of your labor for the week.

Unfortunately, the preset shift times do not translate over to the app so you do have to manually do it which takes a little more time. Although I have my preference set to get push notifications for almost all the app features, they don't always come through.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review Jayelynn! We appreciate your feedback and love hearing that 7shifts can help you keep your schedules straight from anywhere. I've passed along your request regarding preset shifts on the app to our mobile development team for further consideration. Thank you!

Ryan
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

7 Shifts Review

Commentaires : From the beginning of the free trial that the support team set us up, to the end of the trial just showed how great of a program 7 shifts is. My employees are already raving about it and how easy the phone app is too. The program is great and so is the customer service from the support team.

Ease of use, customer service, speed, responsiveness, price, does exactly what we were looking for.

Can't think of a con...just a great program

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the review Ryan! We're excited to hear that 7shifts has been easy to setup and that you and your staff are loving it. Also, thanks for the kind words regarding our customer service. We take the support we provide our clients very seriously so it mean a lot to us to hear that it has been a benefit to you. All the best!

Sanford
Creator (É.-U.)
Art, Auto-entrepreneur

Shift into 7shifts

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : An uncomplicated, user friendly design that provides me with access to real time information as its input and relates to my job.

A clean, well designed program that anyone can learn to use.

As with any and all scheduling systems these days the updates can be slow to finish and problematic if not applied after business hours.

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it!

Joshua
Restaurants, 51–200 employés

Great system and developing nicely

Commentaires : Customer service as always been a pleasure. Not a big fan of continual prompts every time I log in for feedback or sales pitches but overall a real solid system.

During the time that we have used this software, there have been wonderful developments and rollouts that nicely enhance our operation. Keep up the good work!

It was very basic to begin with. Coming along nicely and will likely be the best product if they keep it up.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review Joshua. You can rest assured that we will always be working to improve 7shifts and ensure that it's the best solution for restaurateurs like you.

Kelly

Best Scheduling App

Commentaires : I have used multiple scheduling tools and this is my favorite!

I love how easy it is to make my schedule. I love how the days my employees request off show up easily and I can copy and paste schedules that repeat often.

Sometimes the notifications don’t pop up consistently.

il y a 3 ans

Easy for create schedules? Cheaper than the alternative? Better experience for employees? Sounds like 7shifts is the right fit for you Kelly. Thank so much for the review!

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

High powered timekeeping for low entry cost.

Commentaires : 7punches is high powered, low cost product that was very easy to launch company wide.

7shifts has a great entry level price point for small organizations and companies. It is accessible, durable and transparent. It instills team confidence with employees when they can track their timesheets in real time and communicate quickly with management and colleagues through the application negating the need to maintain posted call sheets or add contacts to personal mobile devices.

7shifts cannot lock or protect a current schedule once its posted. You must use great caution when editing schedules online or on a mobile device that you are actually editing the correct day and date. If your scheduling manager is distracted during the edit process for a future week it is possible to mistakenly edit (and publish) a current week. Additionally, it would be helpful for the software to utilize a biometric reader in 7punches thereby eliminated the 4 digit code requirement.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review David!

Lucia
Manager (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 51–200 employés

Great Product!

Commentaires : Overall this program is great! Been using for years but it would be nice for some more options to personalize for our needs. Love the reports feature though to see how staff compare in various categories!

I do the scheduling for a staff of 60+ so the ease of copying shifts to another week/day is great

The integration between this and Toast is great but could still use some work. We primarily use it for the purposes of seeing when staff have clocked in or not and as a manager it would be great to turn this feature on and off for the different departments ( front of house, back of house, bar). It would also be great to turn the feature off for clocking out vs clocking in at the end of the shift vs beginning. As a front of house manager I’m not as concerned with back of house clockins but still get 12 notifications for their staff a day, and I am more concerned about front of house staff clocking in but not as concerned with them clocking out

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review Lucia! I've passed along your suggestions for improving our integration along to our team :)

Brianna
Assistant Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Great, just needs some tweaks.

Commentaires : Scheduling mistakes! I used collect employees' schedules and manually enter them into an availability table that I made on Excel. Then I would refer to that table as I made the schedule. The issues arose when employees would text me their availability or time off requests; those were easy to lose track of. This software puts the responsibility of accurate availability on the employee, it's great!

It saves time by allowing the employees to add their own availability, request time off, and switch shifts with each other. This software is a huge help and has solved scheduling problems and prevented some mistakes.

It only prints a week at a time, there is no condensed version to get a monthly schedule printed. The month-long format that they do have is horribly unorganized & does not print well. This isn't a big issue, it just uses up more paper and space than our previous scheduling method. The absolute worst part about this software has to do with the roles that employees can be assigned: there is no "training" option under the roles that I created. This makes scheduling new employees very difficult. The work-around is tedious; remove their current roles, schedule them for the time they would train and write their role in the notes of that shift. This is inconvenient because it is difficult to track "unassigned" shifts. It would be great if there was a training option under each role so that when I run the report, I can track how many training shifts an employee has had.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Brianna, Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate your positive feedback AND your constructive feedback, which we absolutely take to heart. I have broken down your feedback piece by piece and sent it along to our product team to analysis and consideration. We will also have a member of our team reach out to you to see if we can create a better experience for your workflow. All the best!

Lauren

Great Scheduling Software

Commentaires : I really like 7shifts, I’ve never used any other scheduling software so I don’t have a comparison other than manual paper scheduling. 7shifts is a million times better than that. I can’t imagine scheduling 50+ people without 7shifts.

I own a full service, high end, casual dining restaurant. I have usually between 50-65 employees. 7shifts allows me to manage multiple department schedules for the entire restaurant pretty easily. I very much like the feature that allows me to copy and paste the schedule from prior weeks, as well as the ability to create a template and distribute that template amongst everyone’s availability. I like that it puts accountability for requesting time off an updating availability on the employee. This saves me so much time. 7shifts connects with Cake (my POS) and brings sales over so that I can project my labor for the schedule I’m making.

When I start from a template and the software distributes the shifts based on people’s availability seems very random. It would be better if the software was able to take into consideration the employees schedule from last week, keeping it the same as much as possible, and prioritizing shifts to primary roles. When I start from a template I have to do a lot more reorganizing of shifts after the software fills it out for me.

il y a 2 ans

Dang! Thanks for the kind words Lauren, we really appreciate it.

Rachael

7Shifts is easy to use for all staff

Commentaires : We have been very happy with the overall use of 7shifts and anytime we needed customer service, they were courteous and offered a quick fix. They were very gracious during our Covid closure and offered use of the app free of charge so that we could stay in contact with all our employees. I highly recommend!

We use 7shifts as the primary tool for communication as well as scheduling. It's easy to set up, add new employees, manage the schedule, shift bids, and time off requests. Employees report that it is one of the most comprehensive and easy to use scheduling apps they've ever used! As the administrator, 7shifts makes scheduling quick and easy which is a huge benefit.

The availability function can be improved. Employees report that it is the only aspect of the app that gives them trouble. Sometimes there is a lag between what the app shows on my phone vs. computer. For instance, shifts that have been edited and published are showing as not published on the app on my phone. Minor issues that cause little to no problems.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review Rachael! We really love the feedback you provided and I have passed it along to our mobile team for review. We want to ensure we make your experience and 11. Also, we are happy to hear that 7shifts was able to support you in the way you needed it during COVID. We ALWAYS want to support our clients and know this has been a challenging time for any small business. Just know that we've got your back :)

Andrew

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing for scheduling and time clock!

Commentaires : 7shifts has been a really positive experience.

We have used 7shifts since we started our company. We wanted something that could be easy for everyone to use, and we've seen a ton of efficiency improvements over the years! It has been really easy to have different managers run the schedule with ease, and the analytics are helpful for running payroll as well. Would definitely reccomend 7shifts and 7punches as a combination tool.

No cons to mention! The improvements over the last few years have really made 7shifts and outstanding product.

il y a 3 ans

Amazing! Thank you for such a great review Andrew. We really love hearing from restaurants that chose 7shifts when they started their business and the impact it has had over the years. Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to serving you for years to come

arpita
Admin (É.-U.)

Excellent scheduling software!

Commentaires : I used to make schedules through Excel, and would have employees email time off requests and availability changes. This software makes everything so much easier. It is so easy to use - copy schedules from week to week, move around shifts, copy shifts, etc. This app made me like making the schedule! It's also employee-friendly - they can give up and pick up shifts, and manager can approve them. They can communicate with each other through chat. Phone numbers and emails are available, so employees can easily contact each other.

No glitches ever (previous app we used glitched and made errors to employees' schedules) Budgeting tool Ability to put in events Color coding departments and jobs Ability to print PDF schedule Communication (chat and message options) Employees can trade shifts Availability and time off request features are perfect Multiple locations allows you to use employees at different sites, but you can see in lighter color where they are already scheduled to work Great value for the price They keep making it better and will let you know when an update has been made

There's a minimal international fee charged monthly for 7Shifts. But that's all!

il y a 5 ans

Wow, wow, wow. Thanks for the kind words Arpita. We love hearing that you and your team are using every feature available in 7shifts to help Reggae Shack Cafe make scheduling less of a chore. Rock on!

GINGER
manager (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

works well for what it does do.

Commentaires : It works well for what it does, but a few small things would make a big difference.

It is pretty easy to use. I like that it has staff ph.#'s and you can call or text through app without having to create a contact in personal account. as long as a staff member is in our employ, we have the important info in an easy to find format. It is easy to request time off and switch shifts through the app as well.

If someone wants to trade shifts, we have to scroll through all their shifts to see if they are going to go into overtime. It does give you a general hour count, but it is hardly ever accurate as sometimes staff get sent home early, and of course the app wouldn't know that. For me it would be great if you could tap someones name and it would show all their shifts in one place, and you wouldn't have to check every day to know whether or not to approve a change, like you wouldn't want to approve a 3rd double shift in a row, but without double checking every day, you don't know exactly what shifts a staff member has or will work.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the great, detailed review Ginger! We really appreciate your feedback and I've passed this along to our development team.

Becca
Events coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Events and 7shifts

Commentaires : It has been way better that hot schedules and I am happy thus far especially with the customer service !

I like that I can use it on my phone or computer!

Sometimes the publishing gets confusing and I can’t find workers when I need them

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the kind words Becca!

Elizabeth
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Daily recaps made easy

With 7 shifts you not only have an easy, intuitive scheduling app that everyone can use at every level, but you also have a customizable manager log book to record the goings ons of events each day, along with POS integration!!! It's everything you need on one page. My schedule writing days are over but I still use the app to get daily recaps from all of my restaurants on the flow of service, 86'd items, sales, and employee progress. With the Manager Log book you can customize each section, add as many areas or as few as you want. We have a complete section for R&M, and another for 86'd items. Use the search function to manage and track all of those areas. Or Search an employees name for an easy way to find feedback for quarterly evalutions.

The weather on the manager log book can be a little jankey sometimes. And the Toast POS integration took a little while to set up and the labor % aren't always correct, but otherwise it's great.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks so much for the kind words Elizabeth! We are thrilled to hear that you are your team are finding so much value in the manager log book for your business. We can't wait to show you all the great enhancement with Engage that we will be releasing over the coming months, and look forward to your feedback. Cheers!

Chief Creative Officer (É.-U.)

7 shifts a breath of fresh air

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Awesome a great time management tool

Slows of writing an accurate schedule and the fact that it integrates with toast POS

No negatives at this time, if I could see front of the house labor broken out from the back of the house labor so I can monitor the numbers individually would be most important