15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur OnceHub

ScheduleOnce est une solution de planification de bout en bout qui permet aux entreprises de se connecter plus facilement avec les prospects et les clients.

En savoir plus sur OnceHub

Easy to use, live people support when I need it, cost/value.

There is no way I can downgrade the plan for a limited duration. As in I cannot pause usage of this account if I am sure I dont use this for a month.

OnceHub - Notes

OnceHub a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 130 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OnceHub ?

Alexander
Alexander
Director of Operations (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Appointment booking made easy

I've experimented with a few other scheduling & booking apps. ScheduleOnce by OnceHub stands out as the best & most convenient one for business purposes. Whenever someone wants to schedule a discovery call or consultation with my digital marketing agency, I simply hand them the page to book and I get all the info I need in a flash! It's eliminated communication barriers between myself & my customers & prospects, and has helped me greatly to expedite the marketing help I provide for small business owners and professional consultants. The best part, SO integrates direct with Google Calendar - meaning all we need to do to block off an unavailable time is create an event from our Calendar, which is a huge save for those times I'm not signed into OnceHub.

SO doesn't easily integrate with Instagram and other social media. If IG had directly supported it as a custom booking option for business profiles, it would be even more of a life-saver for those visiting our business Instagram profile.

Amanda
Administrator Tech Developer and more (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Best Appointment Management Software we have used

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall, we absolutely love this platform. The pricing is very competitive, the platform works flawlessly, and it's perfect for all of our needs.

User friendly, integrates REALLY WELL with what we use and our clients and potential clients find it very easy to use.

The setup was initially a little odd but we are used to it now and have no issues.

il y a 4 mois

Amanda, how did we leave your review of OnceHub unanswered for over a month! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how we're doing. We also appreciate hearing how your clients and prospects experience the system. That's what matters most!

Anastacia
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

ScheduleOnce

Commentaires : I did not like hardly any bit of this tool. It was very confusing for my clients to configure their schedules. Hard for them to adjust their availability etc. I spent so much time just helping clients troubleshoot their issues. This tool was not very user-friendly at all.

Pretty much the only thing I really liked about this tool is the fact that it offers an embed code for websites/clickfunnels on the free account. I created lead generation funnels for direct sales and my clients would need some sort of tool that would allow them to embed their schedule directly into the site. This tool lets you do that for free. So that's nice.

I really disliked the fact that it had such a confusing interface for my clients.

il y a 2 ans

We're very sorry to hear about your frustration with our user interface Anastacia. We hope you'll give it another chance next week after we release our new navigation (on October 12) which is intended to make our powerful functionality much more intuitive to use. We look forward to your feedback!

Lavanderia
Application Developer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

A Powerful Tool For Marketing

5,0 il y a 4 mois

I like the lead capture capabilities It comes with live chat features and makes appointment scheduling easy Some some great marketing capabilities.

With OnceHub, we have had it easy to schedule and market

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for your review! We're so happy you highlighted our lead capture and qualification capabilities, which are arguably among OnceHub's less known strengths. If you're interested, read up on our targeting rules for chatbots, which bring a highly engaging element of personalization to the whole process.

Andrew
Marketing Technologist (Canada)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing features and product but not intuitive UI or customization

Commentaires : ScheduleOnce is solving exactly what we need it to do which is why we continue to use it. I wish tweaks were made to simplify the interface and give the ability to customize more within the tool. This is something that Acuity had that we were more excited about but ScheduleOnce has delivered what we need it to do perfectly for its core functionality.

ScheduleOnce was one of the few platforms that solved a unique scenario for us. We needed the ability to book a meeting space calendar and multiple sales calendars at a single time. We do demo's of technology products and needed specific rooms booked with a sales person to execute the demo. Other products didn't allow the ability to book the meeting space and individual effectively. The other aspect that I do love is that ScheduleOnce easily connects with Zapier to push the scheduled booking through Zapier into HubSpot CRM via a form submission for a consistent experience for our sales team and ongoing automation within our company. Our sales team actually doesn't have to touch ScheduleOnce and maintains everything within HubSpot for their bookings.

I don't like that you have to sign out and log in via Google incognito to configure different accounts. Because we are using meeting spaces as a user there is a lot of signing out and signing in to configure the accounts vs. doing it in one space or having meeting spaces different than users. Our scenario is unique but this is a frustrating part when you are trying to configure 5 different accounts to all work together for bookings. These 5 accounts aren't all people. Other aspect I don't like are: -Limited access to customize styling of the calendar booking via CSS or HTML. More flexibility to customize and style with brand fonts, look and feel etc. would be beneficial. -Complex customization of emails and if you do a warning tells you that it might not work in the future if you custom outside of their standards -The UI of ScheduleOnce is complex and although the Knowledge base is robust to solve for almost every scenario it could be much more intuitive for a user. There is a learning curve especially when using various users and meetings spaces together.

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

It has every feature you'll need

Commentaires : We use ScheduleOnce for client demo and support calls, they book calls from all over the world in multiple timezones so it's critical that the system recognizes the country they're in, sounds simple, most of the other software fails to do this well, therefore, we had a lot of no-shows or calls not booked at the right time.

It's a fully-featured booking system that integrates nicely into GoToMeeting. Super easy to use with great support if you get stuck. Works well for clients compared to other solutions we've used. You can set up so it only shows call times available in the users business hours.

Nothing major however it did take a little time to get my head around the concept of event types, booking pages, users and master pages.

Ron
Financial Advisor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Great Scheduling Tool

Commentaires : Overall, it's a great tool at a good price.

ScheduleOnce is a great scheduling tool that allows prospects and clients to book appointments conveniently. It saves me a lot of time going back and forth to locate a mutually good time.

I am good with technology platforms, but not an expert and I prefer user-friendly tools and good customer support. The tool takes a little bit of time to understand how to customize the setup of the scheduler to your needs. Once setup, it has required very little maintenance on my part.

Kelly
Director of Talent Acquisition (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Solid scheduling platform!

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We use it for customers/candidates to book time with our intake and recruitment team.

You can do anything with it because it is fully customizable to your workflow. You can make any changes you desire and use it in a variety of ways.

It can be challenging to figure out how to cusotomize your user notifications and set up other features, it can take some time to deploy.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you, Kelly. We hear you. OnceHub's breadth of possibility can seem daunting at first. We're working on new ways to ease the uninitiated into the system more gently!

Courtney
Business Development and Marketing Strategist (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Conversational Marketing Made Simple

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall, OnceHub is a really flexible platform that allows you to grow with it. From the simple scheduling to the landing pages and live chat, the opportunity to present a professional brand and build rapport from the very beginning is awesome.

I really liked the ability to schedule with a simple link, but I was drawn in by the ability to plan the conversational journey.

Lot's of bells and whistles. The platform had a really steep learning curve, especially for a solo person who isn't scheduling for a team. I had a bit of trouble on keeping track of the event types and master pages, so I hadn't used it as much as I'd planned to.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you, Courtney. We're glad you mentioned conversational marketing and hope you explore its potential further! It really does transform the visitor experience into something more human and welcoming.

Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Excellent platform that syncs natively with Keap.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall a great experience I just didn't want to pay $40 monthly, so I went a WordPress plugin route that does the job for me.

Easy to use and I could create calendars for each of my employees from the admin account.

That the PayPal integration would not always refund people properly.

le mois dernier

Thank you for your feedback, David! Our support team is available 24/7 via chat or email and are always ready to assist you if you are having trouble with any of our integrations. We also have a variety of packages available to our customers starting at $10 per seat per month. You can view our options here: https://oncehub.com/pricing

Maria
Principle (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best group calendar scheduling service

Commentaires : Once the service was set up properly, it works well. The online customer support through chat is excellent and the agents are very informative and takes responsibility to solve issues.

The ability to be able to schedule group calendars where the members of the group is from different companies. This is the best service I have come across that allows me to work with different consultants on different customer projects and to schedule time based on their personal calendar availability within group meetings.

The user set up especially for group calendar scheduling was very cumbersome and hard to do. It was not intuitive to see how to ensure only available times in all group member calendars was set up. Only after spending significant time with online customer support was I able to set this up. The other issue is that when a meeting get's rescheduled, it cancels the booking and it is confusing for attendees.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a review, Maria. Glad we could help out with your group scheduling scenario, and we hope to continue to support your business.

James
Owner (Canada)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great tool, a bit slow sometimes, and a bit more complicated than others but with more functionality

Commentaires : Great tool overall, does what it needs to do.

SO is great for more complex appointment scheduling needs (ex. allowing prospects to book in with a multi-person sales team and distribute calls evenly between team members).

Page can be a bit slow to load at times, and SO overall is a bit less intuitive to use than alternatives like Calendly. You get more functionality though, so worth it in some situations.

il y a 2 ans

Hi James. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to have helped your business, and hope to continue to do so.

Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

A great tool but a bit pricy

Commentaires : It's good. I like them. But wish they weren't so pricey.

I like that I am able to integrate it with my Google calendar, that users who schedule get to have it be added to their Google calendar too and they are invited on the invite, and that if I want to manually move the appointment (let's say we're booking a follow up call right on the call) I can move it within Google Calendar and rename it and it works well and they will be notified via Google calendar.

all the additional features have to be paid for - a lot. Infusionsoft integration, Zapier, etc. And you have to pay for them for the year upfront which sucks. I only needed some integrations for a little bit. This tool I think is more pricy than some others on the market.

Olivia
Sales Development Representative (É.-U.)
Internet, 51–200 employés

ScheduleOnce is AWESOME for more sophisticated scheduling needs

Commentaires : There are quite a few simple scheduling tools out there for small businesses to empower their customers to self-schedule. ScheduleOnce goes beyond that. I've used it in 2 companies to do very custom stuff--in the first company, we were using the WebEx integration to create webianrs automatically with each scheduled meeting. There are lots of sophisticated rules you can use as well to make sure the meetings get routed to the right person based on availability, round robin, etc. In the second company, mapping to Salesforce was key. Huge shoutout to their support staff (especially Suzie and also one of the co-founders, Gilad) for being incredibly helpful with all bugs and feature requests.

Integrations with your CRM, web conferencing, and calendar tools. Great support.

May be overkill if you only want a very simple scheduler.

Tom
VP, HR (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Single-biggest value add for Recruiters

Commentaires : I recommend it to anyone and everyone who facilitates meeting scheduling of any kind. There are comparable tools out there, so in general, I encourage the adoption of this technology as a whole. For $19/month, this tool pays for itself many times over.

I've been in Recruiting for 15+ years and never did I think I'd ever say this about a calendar integration tool: it has paid for itself a thousand fold in productivity. I already detest email; not having to do the whole back-and-forth of "How about this day or this time?" dance with all my candidates saves hours of productivity each week, which means more recruiting and less email.

I can't point to any on thing I dislike about the platform. Digging for invoices each month for an expense report can sometimes be a hassle? Maybe automate a PDF distribution via email would save that step.

Christopher
Christopher
Head of Product (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 51–200 employés

A good calendar software that's better than nothing, though a bit enterprise'y

A great calendar management tool compared to sending emails and asking people if a set of times "works for them". Just send them a link and they can pick a time that works from your calendar. Compared to the email route, ScheduleOnce is incredible, and I used it for years.

Calendly has entered the marketplace with a product that is more user-friendly, more human, and has a great free plan (whereas ScheduleOnce has no free plan). When putting these two side by side, Calendly wins on all fronts, which makes ScheduleOnce irrelevant for me, personally.

Logiciels, 201–500 employés

ScheduleOnce makes scheduling simple

Commentaires : Support has been very responsive to the few issues that have come up.

I love how easy this is on the client! It auto-detects the time zone, so no more missed calls due to timezone misses. Can have multiple booking pages, with custom responses, images, and teams. Excellant tool for scheduling demos and training, syncs back to outlook,

The one thing I wish ScheduleOnce offered is an expiring link. Would love the ability to send out a schedule link that the client can't keep forever and book whenever they like. We use this to scheduling trainings, and often find that people book more calls than they are allowed. If there was an expiry or limit capability it would be perfect.

Jay
Setter (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Great scheduling software

Commentaires : Great

I like the ability to have several calendars lined up, the integrations and the ease of use

I would like the ability to manually schedule outside of the availability without having to make a separate user/email/google calendar

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the feedback, Jay!

Mike
President (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

ScheduleOnce Saves Me Lots of Time

Commentaires : The experience has been good. I followed the instructions to set up the program and connect with my calendars. It took a couple of tries to get the settings just as I wanted them, but changes were easy to make. I've used tech support only once via chat which was responsive and helpful.

The product does everything I need from a scheduling system, with no issues or complications. Once set up and configured, it presents available times according to my availability and settings for working hours, adds meetings to my calendars, automatically sets up a Zoom meeting, and reminds attendees of upcoming meetings.

I'm using only the scheduling software to allow clients to schedule meetings with me. I don't have a need for many of the other features included in the product. No complaints so far.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for the feedback, Mike. We're glad you're having a great experience with us.

J.D.
Training Specialist (É.-U.)

Great way to schedule training sessions with our new customers!

This software takes the pain out of trying to coordinate schedules to set up a meeting with our clients. I can send them a quick link and they can choose a time to speak with me. Great control over the schedule and plenty of settings to mess around with.

The options and menus that you need to work through to get the settings exactly the way you want can be a little bit convoluted at times.

Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Usability is terrible and awful customer service

It does schedule and give many options for functionality

Limited 3rd party integration. Not user friendly. Still looks like back end coding software. Awful customer service.

Olivia
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Love this Scheduler!

This is awesome for our clients to easily schedule through our website. It integrates great with different calendars and our CRM. Recommended for all office sizes.

No complaints! Only downfall is the price when trying to add multiple people for clients to schedule with.

Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Can't seem to get the hang of it

Commentaires : Often times, when a unique appointment type is needed, I have found myself forgoing the use of ScheduleOnce and taking the old fashioned back and forth method of scheduling simply because I know it is going to take me longer to configure a new appointment type to offer. At some point, I suspect we will be making the switch to Calendly

It seems to have many different event types and configurations available to offer clients and prospects

It has been, at least for me, extremely difficult to figure out and configure appropriately. I feel like we are constantly having people schedule at times that we thought were blocked off, or worse, not seeing an option at all!

Amy
Author/Consultant (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Pretty great overall

The ease of use is amazing, the functionality is great too! I love the concept, to have others book their appointment with you avoids all the back and forth with this product. They have an integrated option where you can have people answer questions before they book the appointment, and everything is automated and integrated into your calendar with google. Perfect!

Ram
VP Marketing and Information Technology (Israël)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

ScheduleOnce is wonderful

Commentaires : I use it so schedule meetings with my employees and clients

I love ScheduleOnce. I use it so schedule meetings with my employees and clients and it's working great. ScheduleOnce have all the features I need and it's working like charm.

I would like that ScheduleOnce will be RTL so I can use it with an RTL language and it will still looks good.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the feedback, Ram!