Avis clients sur TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Cette solution facilite votre EDI ! Elle comprend un traducteur EDI, un réseau commercial (VAN), une intégration ERP, une intégration des partenaires commerciaux et une assistance.

En savoir plus sur TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

232 avis affichés

Accounting Specialist
Tabac, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/02/2019

"True Commerce EDI Solutions"

Commentaires: We deal with high volume customers in our business so utilizing a software system like True Commerce EDI Solutions allows us to manage out time more efficiently. Rarely do we have any changes to make to our EDI mapping once the customer has been established, so the process flows very soothly.

Avantages: I love the ease of receiving and transmitting EDI files from and to customers. It is also so very time saving to have the ability to transfer orders directly into Quickbooks. When you're dealing with a large customer like Walmart or McLane, you can receive and process large orders quickly.

Inconvénients: I have experienced issues with mapping which can be frustrating and time consuming to figure out. It's best to have EDI pros on either side of the transaction to help it flow smoother when issues pop up.

• Publié le 07/02/2019
Sylvia B.
Sales coordinator
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

"Always glitches"

Commentaires: The real benefit is in the time and frustration savings of entering orders and ASN's by hand

Avantages: Ease of use, the importing of hundreds of orders has saved us mega time

Inconvénients: very hard to integrate the mapping, this should be able to be done by an individual. I shouln't have to hire a professional ant rediculous hourly rates

Director, Imaging and Print Services
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/11/2018

"Not enterprise grade solution."

Commentaires: We are a large multi national corp with 3 divisions, and approx 50 trading partners, using Dynamics GP as an ERP.
Integration and transition:
We have been trying for almost a year to get up and running. The teams are inexperienced and have never encountered a company our size. Things that work yesterday don't work today. Programmers are overwriting each other, and there are no standards for how stuff is done. There is no project plan, source code control, issue tracking, or anything else that is standard for a project this size. The response time is days not hours, and many issues they ignore hoping they go away. They have not encountered many of our scenarios which are standard for any company our size.
The software:
There are two parts to the solution, one is the web based portal the other is the GP Integration. The web based as a standalone solution is slow and cumbersome, but basically works most of the time. However, the "Raw EDI" is not truly that, there is very poor reporting, and no integration verification.
On the GP side, it many times does not work, doesn't produce the expected results, and "loses" transactions. Being multi-company, many transactions overwrite each other and causes loss of transaction data. The export is slow, ie; I exported 3000+ ASN's and that took 3.5 hrs. There is little in logging and visibility to what is happening behind the scenes.

Avantages: We were promised the world and got delivered peanuts.

Inconvénients: Does not work consistently, implementation team is incompetent.

• Publié le 29/11/2018
Erin G.
office manager
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/08/2019

"A solid, upfront, and useable solution!"

Avantages: Their many E-learning videos and other resources on navigating their EDI solution.

Inconvénients: The second time we needed to add a partner, the customer service was completely unhelpful. This second partner was a completely different set-up from the first, and while our first set-up was so helpful to the point of practically doing the work for us, it made it very difficult when the second time around our customer service rep expected us to know and understand set-up details of EDI. We were given the bare minimum in service.

Randy W.
Marketing Manager
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

"Simplified order management"

Commentaires: It's helped automate my entire business. Orders are received quicker and get out to the shipping floor quicker. Invoices and tracking are sent out automatically.

Avantages: It's ability to find different solutions for each customer. It's not necessarily a plug and play program. Can save you a ton of time and money.

Inconvénients: The interface can sometimes be hard to navigate compared to older versions but I still get done what needs to be done.

Tom M.
Managing Partner
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/08/2019

"EDI Integration"

Commentaires: We are having a very good experience of automating functions that have greatly reduced man hours in two functions, invoicing and generating shipping tags.

Avantages: I like that we can automate our transactions with other software such as Quickbooks and UPS/Fedex

Inconvénients: Every customer of ours has different requirements for their EDI

• Publié le 29/08/2019
Liz H.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 12/09/2019

"REASONABLE SOLUTION/ALTERNATIVE"

Commentaires: SO FAR HAS WORKED GREAT. WE SWITCHED TO THIS PRODUCT NOW ABOUT 6 MONTHS.

Avantages: EASE OF USE
EASE OF SETUP
COST EFFECTIVE
IMPLEMENTATION DOES THE ENTIRE WORK AS PART OF YOUR ONBOARDING.
PROVIDES TRAINING AND DOES ALL THE BACK END WORK

Inconvénients: FAIRLY NEW TO US SO AT THIS TIME VERY LITTLE TO HAVE ANY CONS. ABOUT THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THERE IS A LITTLE LESS ON THE SHIP TO FOR THE LARGER CHAIN STORES SO WE ARE USING A WORK AROUND FOR THIS.

• Publié le 12/09/2019
Loren R.
CFO
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/06/2021

"TrueCommerce Review"

Commentaires: We are very happy with TrueCommerce EDI, which has been trouble-free for us. The automation of PO's going directly into our system has saved us time.

Avantages: The software is strong. We are able to send a PO and invoicing, saving our logistics staff some time. The interface is easy after you get past the learning curve. It's also very easy to search for an order.

Inconvénients: We have to be careful not to go too fast to avoid sending transactions too closely together. Also we have to remember to check the mapping after the initial EDI onboarding to ensure that the specifics to the trading partner were correct.

• Publié le 03/06/2021
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
Freelancer-Blogger-Copywrite-Editing-Proofreading
  • Publié le 14/03/2018

"True Commerce's EDI is extremely reliable and accurate"

Commentaires: They provide the most state of the art product that enables us to perform our accounting in a very streamlined manner. The ease of use and the reliability of the product makes our job easier
All our needs are being met.

Avantages: We have had a small number of issues with the data transfers over the past 5 years. It appears that the only time we have issues is when Quickbooks does an update and we have to get our IT involved to get the issues resolved

• Publié le 14/03/2018
Biens de consommation
  • Publié le 16/01/2018

"TrueCommerce takes the complications of EDI and simplifies it."

Avantages: The best thing about TrueCommerce is their support. You are never on your own. If you run into a snag or are uncertain of how to proceed, customer service is only a phone call away.

Inconvénients: Once you understand how it works, TrueCommerce is fairly straightforward. However, onboarding resources could be highlighted and made more readily available to jumpstart your step into the EDI world.

• Publié le 16/01/2018
David N.
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

"A winning partnership"

Commentaires: We wanted a solution that was better integrated with our software, much faster, simpler and cheaper to launch new trading partners. We found that a typical partner is up and running at a fraction of the previous time and cost with very little effort and rare to never do we require actual code changes.

Avantages: There's a great deal of consistency in this product and in the company which is gravely important when dealing with a plethora of trading partners with diverse requirements.

Inconvénients: There is a trade-off between great working software and feature rich capabilities. In this I found that it does 90% of what we need it to do well and then 10% it handles in a round about way that in order to make it work would be a tremendously costly undertaking.

Rebecca D.
EDI Coordinator
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 31/05/2017

"I have had the best 4 years of partnership with True Commerce... With many more years to come!"

Commentaires: This software has helped our company become more efficient with our daily tasks. Also, we are able to meet each of our Trading Partner requirements through True Commerce.
Personally, True Commerce has helped me become knowledgeable and confident about EDI and its ability to help our company grow and become for efficient.

Avantages: I called True Commerce knowing very little about EDI. My task was to find a new EDI solution that was going to work best for our new ERP software. From the moment I heard "Hello" my experience has been more than the 5 star rating.
I can list many things that are great at True Commerce. Their team in wonderful.
Immediately I felt at ease because everybody talked my language and never used jargon or talked over my head. I never felt uncomfortable for not knowing about the topic. I have worked with multiple people from sales, integration, technical support and marketing and everyone provides the best positive energy and assistance.
I also love their software application. Through the integration process I was empowered to learn the software so that I could make edits and changes as needed. Before True Commerce I would have to call in to our EDI vendor for every error or challenge. It would sometimes take hours or even a day or two to get our application fixed. This stopped our business from running. Now, with True Commerce, I have been able to identify the errors and fix some of them myself. I have made the fix in minutes versus waiting for tech support. However, if I do need tech support, I can call True Commerce and have assistance in minutes.
I look back at the past 4 years of our partnership and it amazes me how much they have taught me. My company is now reviewing new ways that EDI can help our company. They are a great company. A great choice!

• Publié le 31/05/2017
Margie C.
EDI Implimentation Manager
Import/Export, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/04/2017

"TrueCommerce takes the "scariness" and mystery out of EDI."

Commentaires: Our company utilizes their web-based solution - TrueCommerce- that is integrated with our ERP system. Integration was seamless and painless and we were up and running with no hick-ups right away; install only took about 1 business day. We started off with 4 trading partners and those were set up for us before were even done with the install. And since those customers were also TrueCommerce customers- there was no testing needed. Bringing on additional customers is quite simple and the TrueCommerce Support Team is one of the most knowledgeable group of people I have ever worked with.
TrueCommerce is so easy to use! The interface is similar to how email is set up, you have an Inbox and a Sent folder, etc. It's so straightforward that someone with limited EDI knowledge or experience can begin processing documents and get a basic understanding of how EDI works just by looking at it.
The system can handle anything you throw at it! We went from 4 trading partners to 11 trading partners in less than 2 years, and 6 months ago we moved our 3PL onto this platform as well. With monthly document volume going from 100-200 per month to averaging 5000 documents a month- we have more than exceeded our ROI within the first 12 months. We also purchased an automation module that has literally been a life saver!! This allows us to concentrate on our business and allows our 3PL to process our orders without anyone really having to think about our EDI system. If for some reason there is an issue with our EDI documents, program, or automation an email is sent to us so that we can proactively get the issue resolved with the help of TrueCommerce Support. Issues are easily tracked and quickly handled from within TrueCommerce Customer Center or via email.
Overall - I'm so glad we chose this solution and am excited to bring on more and more customers to our EDI platform. It's just a win-win all the way around!

Avantages: Ease of use.

Inconvénients: Monthly charges cannot be pro-actively changed for current month. This makes it difficult to manage your monthly fees if you are not 100% certain of volume you anticipate doing in a month that has not ended yet.

• Publié le 17/04/2017
Omar G.
IT Server Administrator
Matières plastiques, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"Great Software that was quickly Integrated into our System"

Commentaires: We had the need to implement an EDI Software and TrueCommerce has given us a great experience in support and implementation to receive orders and send invoices by EDI. It´s important to mention that 90% of our Purchase Orders arrive by EDI. There are few suppliers that work with Sage Business Vision
(Our System) andTrueCommerce has worked excellent for us.
We recently implemented the 820 transactions for EDI and the experience was very good. Their support team is small but very efficient.

Avantages: It´s easy to use, it integrates well with our system and is very reliable, we have been working with this software for more than 8 years and 90% of our orders arrive by EDI, so it is very important to us have a tool that is always working. Also, there are no errors with the purchase orders (received by EDI), everything is processed as the client requested it. It is also important for us to be able to send invoices through EDI and it has always been very reliable and easy to track

Inconvénients: When a new version of my system comes out it takes 6 months to have a compatible version, so I need to be patient and wait to test the new features.

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Sales and Operations Manager
Agriculture, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/12/2018

"Easy to use but customer service needs work"

Commentaires: This system automates our billing for a large key customer. Software system works well although about once every 3 months needs to be "reconnected" with quickbooks. This is fairly easy to do but frustrating the first few times because I didn't know how to do it on my own and customer service was not available.

Avantages: The software is set up similar to email with and inbox, outbox, sent etc. Fairly intuative and toom almost now training to start using. I think the cost is inline with other providers.

Inconvénients: I have had a few bumps along the way with the implementation, customer service and sales team. When I oringally signed up the sales team told me I could use the system with one of my customers but that wasnt true. After quite a long time and a lot of follow up they did give me my money back. This year we changed from quickbooks desktop to online so we had to go through the implementation of the Truecommerce EDI software all over again. The implementation specialist over looked a key step in the processes causing a delay of about a month in the implemation. I ended up sending hundreds of transactions that failed due to this oversight. Truecommerce still charged me for these failed transactions which I felt was unfair. I spent 3 months following up with cuatomer service to try to get a refund. I did finally get a refund but it shouldn't have taken that long or required that level of follow up on my part.

• Publié le 14/12/2018
Steve S.
DIR IT
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/08/2019

"Love the Value True Commerce Gives"

Commentaires: The cost over our previous provider is fantastic.

Avantages: Easy to use. Integrates with my ERP smoothly. Support is excellent, very fast courteous and knowledgeable.

Inconvénients: Would like a bit more automation with our ERP software

Vilia B.
Database Admin
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/09/2019

"Used to be great but now not so sure"

Commentaires: Started out strong. Seems high turnover of technical support, integration specialists and programmers may have caused issues where clear mistakes have been made on multiple occasions causing rejected documents and chargebacks from our partners.

Avantages: I like that you purchase the partner plug-in and never pay again for any updates made by said partner. Also, the ability to integrate with SAP.

Inconvénients: That over the last few years it seems that the updates being made to partner plug-ins have caused us chargebacks and I no longer feel confident in the validity of the documents we are sending out to our partners. Now I have to carefully scrutinize every change notice to make sure something hasn't been done that will cause a rejected document and subsequent chargeback (i.e. making a previously mandatory field optional when it really is mandatory...at least for us). EDI management has now become far more time consuming and frustrating.

Jerry L.
Information Technologies
Matériaux de construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/08/2019

"They make EDI Easy!"

Commentaires: They have helped us with two different ERP solutions and have made daily EDI tasks effortless. We are about to migrate to a new ERP solution and I have had discussions with TrueCommerce and their integration with the new ERP solution will make EDI even easier for our daily processes. (I didn't think it would be possible to make it easier!)

Avantages: They have the people to help make EDI easy. Not 100% hands off, but it is so much easier when you have a Customer or Vendor who wants to do EDI and you get some basic information and then the TrueCommerce steps in and next thing you know you are certified and using EDI with your trading partner.

Inconvénients: Any dislikes seem to be addressed by the support staff. Usually it is just a lack of knowledge or misunderstanding that quickly gets explained and there is nothing left to dislike.

• Publié le 22/08/2019
Theresa F.
Sales & Analytics Specialists
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/09/2019

"Excellent Customer Service and Features"

Commentaires: We have been able to streamline our process to save time and prevent errors.

Avantages: Setup is easily facilitated. The software is very user friendly and accommodates many of our needs, such as converting case pack quantities to eaches in our system. Whenever we might have an issue or question, the customer service is very responsive. It is web-based, and therefore available on any desktop.

Inconvénients: The formatting of POs can be a little clunky, with many blank areas wasted. However, I believe our trading partners determine this format.

Pauline W.
Key Account Fulfillment Coordinator
Entreposage, 11-50 employés

"Good to Great Product"

Commentaires: The integration between True Commerce and our Accounting Package - NetSuite. Not having to manually enter Sales Orders/Customer PO's is a massive time saver along with not having to manually create an ASN.
Again, Customer Support - fabulous

Avantages: Ease of use. Somewhat intuitive. Customer Support is outstanding.

Inconvénients: Still glitches with printing UCC labels. That is a bit frustrating.

Eric P.
Vice President
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 19/09/2017

"Exceptional EDI package"

Commentaires: Being able to trade EDI purchase orders, Advance Ship Notifications, Invoices, and a few other misc documents with over 60 different EDI trading partners. Previously we were spending many hundreds of hours per year trying to maintain EDI maps ourselves, and TrueCommerce has taken that load completely off of us.

Avantages: HighJump/TrueCommerce has already made the connection and EDI mapping to many hundreds of EDI trading partners and they maintain the EDI maps so we do not need to worry about trading partner EDI map changes.

Inconvénients: TrueCommerce has an automation component called Scheduler, that works wonderfully if you have less than 500 documents per half hour. Above that amount Scheduler sometimes has issues, but 500 per half hour is an immense amount of POs, and the system always works if you export POs by hand (which only takes a few seconds to initiate). Overall, this is a very minor dislike, and won't affect 99.9% of customers.

• Publié le 19/09/2017
Amy H.
Business Operations
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/08/2019

"Great Program that Boosts Effeciency"

Commentaires: Great experience overall. From implementation, to adding new trading partners, to integrating with new software just this year, we are overall very happy with the capabilities of this program.

Avantages: Can be customized to meet the needs of your business and easy to implement with other types of software. Also helps us to more efficiently run our business and complete daily tasks. Daily order processing has become way more efficient and accurate with the use of the True Commerce software.

Inconvénients: Because it is so customizable, it sometimes takes a while to implement new uses for the software. The support team is generally helpful but it can be hard to track down the individual who has the knowledge to assist you with specific tasks.

Gloria L.
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/08/2019

"Great Customer Service Keeps me from transitioning to any other EDI company"

Commentaires: Very educated and friendly staff makes my life easier.

Avantages: Customer service. Companies usually neglect the customer after making the sale. TrueCommerce stays with you every step of the way.

Inconvénients: The price is a bit steep. It would be great to have some deals/discounts for adding a trading partner.

Vicki S.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/08/2019

"Fulfills our needs"

Avantages: The ease of use for the customer, the company user and the administrator

Inconvénients: There are some specialized things for our non profit that have been challenging but all have been workable

• Publié le 30/08/2019
Steve B.
Matériaux de construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/08/2019

"TrueCommerce is an easy to setup and use product"

Commentaires: The customer service tech dept is very knowledgeable and solves any issue that comes up. My only complaint is having to wait approx 20 mins to get a tech.

Avantages: The ease of setting up new trading partners. It is also very easy to setup and use with NetSuite.

Inconvénients: The lag time on importing 810's from NetSuite