Avis clients sur 123FormBuilder

En savoir plus sur 123FormBuilder

Automatise le processus de création de tout type de formulaire et de sondage. Conçu pour répondre à tous les besoins opérationnels de collecte et de gestion des données.

En savoir plus sur 123FormBuilder

The features are most impactful. Moreover, it is very easy to use.

Customer service emails to say they will email when there is a fix. I'm so completely frustrated that as a Pro member there is no response to help requests.

123FormBuilder - Notes

4,0
4,0

123FormBuilder a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 139 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé 123FormBuilder ?

Ayush
Ayush
Graphic Designer (Inde)
Design graphique, 11-50 employés

Best online electronic form builder tool available in the market

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with 123FormBuilder is great. It's the perfect tool for a form-building solution in the market. I can easily recommend this tool to anyone.

This form builder tool is very easy to use and offers a very quick form building solution. Pricing is also good, provides a great User Interface, and is easy to understand the analytics dashboard. It provides some predesigned form templates that can be used for instant form building, Analytics dashboard is awesome. It also has multiple user support and also offers some great integration with other software tools like - Wix, Wordpress, Paypal, and many more. Online electronic form building is pretty easy and great with this tool.

I'll say nothing is there of which I should be thinking there's a con in this tool. It offers great results. I love the analytics feature and a fully customizable form-building solution. Best out there in the market.

Dan
IT Manager (R.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

More than a form platform

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it is a reliable and easy-to-use service.Change is progressive without major changes often, making adoption and adaptation easy.I can see that many new features are added, but it's not in your face.

The API support for popular web tools works well.Testing before release to live is straightforward, with instant form duplication and publication.Embedded code works well in basic iframes and loads quickly.Token-based security for API integration is robust; I don't remember having an issue on that side of the tool.I like the price; you can do a lot on the basic bundle.Help pages are beneficial and well-written.A low incident rate over the years, maybe twice a year, is acceptable for us.Non-technical staff find it easy to build forms, with the much better options list and visual tweaking than the basic Microsoft Forms tool.

Support is only via chat/email, which is a big waste of time when you need to discuss complex issues.I know that the support is Romanian-based, but don't they speak English in Romania?Slow to fix problems with a slow escalation process; you can never speak beyond the first support tier, which is frustrating. The inability to back up API configuration is a strong business risk, considering how complex some API mapping can be.

Paul
CEO (É.-U.)
Musique, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Stay Away! They don't fix their own programming issues

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We have used CaptainForms (owned by 123FormBuilder) for many years until suddenly they have stopped supporting their programming errors within their own plugin. Without warning they have deprecated their product. For any companies which are heavily reliant on forms be forewarned your countless hours in designing and implementing forms will be short lived as 123FormBuilder doesn't support their own products.

Use to be good, how doesn't function and they don't support their own software development.

They don't support their own software and refuse to fix their own programming errors within their software and applications.

Data developer (France)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

123FormBuilder Review

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I like that 123FormBuilder is an easy-to-use, intuitive platform that allows users to quickly create and customize web forms. It also has a wide range of features, such as support for file uploads, payment processing, and custom branding options. Additionally, I like that the platform offers plenty of integrations to third-party services, allowing users to quickly and easily connect their forms to their existing services. Finally, the customer support team is highly responsive and helpful, making it easy to get answers to any questions or issues that may arise.

I love everything. Nothing disliking.....

Beth
Program Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Basic registration App for simple needs

Commentaires : Average middle of the road experience. We moved away from this app for our program application because we needed for functions than what 123FB could offer. However, we still use this for basic program registrations that do not require a large build out or sophisticated automations.

Easy to use, integrates with Wix website, very customizable.

Customer support is lacking. Some features are easy to implement and other are confusing. Payment gateway options are limited. Automation set up is clunky.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Beth! We are sorry to see you go, but grateful for your feedback! Kindly let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience. We'd be delighted to pick up a discussion on what we can do to make 123 Form Builder better, at growth@123formbuilder.com . The 123FormBuilder Team

Tulio
Manager (Brésil)
Musique, 2-10 employés

123FormBuilder has become a powerful tool for my company!

Commentaires : I have been using 123FormBuilder for 1 year in my company and its forms solve 99% of the problems I have.

The number of fields for forms is countless! In addition, 123FormBuilder has several security mechanisms that allow the form to be used for any use. Even for contests! The ease of creation and finding what you need, and if you don't find what you are looking for, the service always answers you in 1 day! Our company will not stop using 123FormBuilder anytime soon!

There are very few weaknesses of 123FormBuilder, the only thing I could think of was having a chat so I could have my questions answered, but by email, I always get the answer by the end of the day.

Amber
Amber
President/CEO/Consultant/Speaker (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

123FormBuilder Overall Is Great

4,0 il y a 8 mois

I like the many variety of designs that are offered with this software. It's easy to create forms, surveys, and the like. This software additionally has a lot of great templates.

I don't like that the fact that with all the great designs you have to pay the upgraded price; some of these should be made available. Although it's easy to create surveys, forms, etc., I've found another software that's easier.

Md Jahan
Md Jahan
Digital Marketing | Web Development & Design Specialist - Freelance (Bangladesh)
Internet, 10 000+ employés

An easiest form builder with modifiable attributes"

5,0 il y a 9 mois

"123FormBuilder" - The easiest way to create a form with your own design. It has available various elements to customize the form fields. I'm using this tool for my WIX website that helps me to connect customer services. Perfect!

There are no severe issues, but it would be beneficial to update by counting the most recent features.

CEO (Suède)
Films et cinéma, 2-10 employés

Forms and surveys made easy

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : More users submit and interact.

I used to use google forms which compairs nothing to this. Firstly, more users interacted and liked the form more, and it gave me better stats and customisation.

Nothing really, its much better than google forms if you ask me!

Souaibou
Communication manager (Burkina Faso)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

123FromBuilder

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It is a very good form builder software. A very good value for money

No problem encountered in the use of this software I highly recommend

Program manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Easiest to use form builder software out there

Commentaires : I used the software to hire staff for our nonprofit. All the applicants who used the forms said they were easy to access and complete.

The software was very easy to use. To build forms all you needed to do was drag and drop elements (multiple choice, choice matrix, short answer fill in) into the document. What was really helpful, which no other software on the market does, is the fact that you could fit up to two column's worth of questions, side by side, in the same document. This allowed you to keep forms short as all of the space was used efficiently. Most other form builders force you to create one big, long column of questions that stretches across multiple pages.

What I liked least was the fact that the software was missing the ability to export forms to PDF or Word. The only way that I was able to share the form with users is with a URL. This is an issue for me because in my line of work I work with clients who do not have reliable internet and yet still need to fill out the forms I send them. With an exportable Word or PDF version of my form, they could do this.

il y a 2 ans

Hi, David! First of all, thank you so much for reviewing us! We appreciate any feedback that helps us constantly improve our product! We appreciate you checking in to see what features we have available. At this time, we do not offer the possibility to export data into Word documents, but it can be exported to Excel. Moreover, there is a workaround to get the PDF file with all your form's data. Please read this article to see how to export your entries to PDF (last section): https://www.123formbuilder.com/docs/can-i-save-reports-as-pdf-files-from-online-forms/ Thank you again for your review and we wish you the very best as your business grows, The 123FormBuilder Team

Brittany
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best Form Builder for Simplicity

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : 123FormBuilder is at the top of my list of form builders when I receive a new client. If the client does not have complex programs and only needs simple form(s) for a website such as contact, subscribe, simple order, etc- it is perfect.

Very user friendly, quick set-up, design customization

Not for high-level form building- Usually will not use if my client has Pipedrive or needs more complex forms/HIPPA

CEO (Grèce)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

123 Form Builder Review

Commentaires : Good

The ability to change the form fields as required . Instant viewable changes. Different forms for promotions . Ease of use for client . Easy to read for customers. Instant reporting of receipt of form completed by customer.

Sometimes the contact form disappeared off the website and had to review.

Owner/President (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés

Great product for an interactive website

Pretty much everything is customizable, which helps us implement the product into our website to gather leads in a streamlined way.

I'd have to say the cost is a pretty significant factor. The subscription is plan-based, so different plans have different features. If you need only one particular feature, you're forced to buy the plan that has that and a whole lot more you'd probably never use. I personally don't like having to pay for things I'm not ever going to use. It would be nice to be able to customize your plan so that you're only paying for what you need.

Cathy
Director, Events (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

123FormBuilder - Feedback

Commentaires : Basically described in the Pros section, ease of use and reuse of a master form. The ability to drop the link into an html, create reports, real-time notification of registrations, customize the "from" in the notification responses, and appear to be your client on their behalf.

I was in a hurry to find a solution for a client of mine - A form for their guests to register for an event where I could produce registration reports for the client and monitor registrations. I also needed access to the form to be a link that could be dropped into an HTML invitation. I found 123FormBuilder for the first project, and have not searched for another option 15 projects later. I admit that I need to take time to perfect my template by learning about all options 123FormBuilder has, because I know there is room for improvement with the look and feel the client sees when they click "register here." I would suggest taking the time to build that first one, then it's so easy to duplicate and modify for future use.

The support icon that is always in the corner while I'm trying to design a form.

Crystal
Volunteer (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple Software!!

Commentaires : We like to keep our complainant completely confidential and this little program does just that. It is so easy to use and works with Facebook too. The form comes to us via email and in real time too.

It does just what it's been asked of. Has never failed us.

Nothing

MIRANDA
Human Resources (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

123Form Builder

Commentaires : Very satisfied and would highly recommend

Easy to create as many applications as you'd like. Easy to add link to your company website's employment page.

Nothing at this time. Been using for over 2 years and have not experienced any issues as yet

il y a 2 ans

Hello Miranda, Thank you so much for your feedback, we more than appreciate it! We are happy to hear that our product has been useful for you. Wishing you the best and to many happy forms ahead, The 123FormBuilder Team

Markus
Marketing Manager (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Great App with a few bugs they need to fix

Ease of use of the forms along with the variety of options and customization.

Has some bugs that have taken the developers more than a month now to try to fix.

É.-U.
Source : GetApp

Perfect form for authors and freelancers.

Pros- Lots of integrations, options, customizations. They've done really well with making a robust builder that's still easy to use and setup, with minimal fuss necessary. It's simple to create your form and deploy it no matter where you need it to be, because the integrations cover most popular platforms, and the standard publishing options like jquery, HTML, or link form handle the rest.

I really feel that notification emails upon signup and exporting as a CSV should be standard to all plans. In the privacy conscious age we're in now, people need that extra email to remind them that yes, they did sign up to this. A "Thank you" page on a website they'll quickly navigate away from isn't enough anymore. Exporting as a CSV is necessary as almost every business is now using forms for newsletter signups. Without being able to export as a CSV, we have to manually export that data one signup at a time. Those two options really should be standard on all plans, not just the paid ones, as the times change.

Samantha
Office Assistant (É.-U.)
Jeux vidéos, 2-10 employés

Forms of all varieties in easy to build ways

Commentaires : Love it!

From time to time I am tasked with sending users, customers, potential customers and the email list various forms or surveys and 123FormBuilder makes those tasks quick and easy so I have more time for other things!

I have nothing but good things to say about 123FormBuilder!

Tore - Starworks
Source : GetApp

Great for making online forms

Commentaires : I am extremly happy with both the 123Contact form product and the service provided by the company! I have used the product to produce a online form for applicants to apply for audition to the Norwegian production of the musical A CHORUS LINE were they also are able to upload their CV and picture. Before, when you tell applicants to send they applicants to just send their resume and info to a given mail address, they also tend to forget half of what we ask of them, but now I can "force" them to remember enclosing everything because they won't be able to send the form before all fields are filled in/uploaded. Excellent!

Works with all charracters, included Norwegian Æ Ø and Å

can't think of any, the form have all the options I was looking for

Kalyn
WMU Graduate Ambassador (É.-U.)

Great web-based software to build forms of any kind

Commentaires : We are able to have all of our forms organized in one software which is great!

Love that this software integrates with many website managers and social media outlets. With easy integration, you are able to disperse your forms to a wider audience.

Even with a paid subscription, there is a limit on the number of questions you can ask. You can pay more for additional questions but for us, we maxed out the budget. We found ourselves asking fewer questions on a scholarship application because of this limitation.

AppMe Solutions

Premium Support

Commentaires : We use forms for many clients and these forms seem to be the most popular from our clients due to the functionality and integration with so many apps.

Amazing Functionality Easy to Create Many options Love the Google Docs plugin Awesome Customer Support The price is right

Other form systems we use look much nicer than 123 Contact Forms, but their functionality towers any competitors. So the biggest con is on design, not functionality.

É.-U.
Source : GetApp

Great form software for nonprofits!

We use 123contactform for several purposes far beyond contact forms. Their forms are easy to build, customizable and offer all the options that a company or organization would want. We had great success using their software to create an application and the features they offered (min word count, auto-fill, required/non) helped so much.

Very minor but exporting submissions requires you to email a document to yourself, it would be nice if you could just download the results immediately.

Ricardo
Source : GetApp

The service is high quality, attention, sympathy and more!

Commentaires : Again I went to make changes in my form.
I thought about doing, just a hand appeared shortly dislocated more:
Andrea solved the problem as if she herself had designed the site and its resources.
Congratulations to the team and 1,2,3 form.
The service is high quality, attention, sympathy and more!
Thanks for all the structure you provide.
Ricardo S.T

ease skilled attendance practicality options flexibility actually works

not yet found