15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Nextech EHR & PM

En savoir plus sur Nextech EHR & PM

Stimulez l'engagement de vos patients à l'aide du portail patient conforme aux normes de la loi HIPAA, qui fournit une messagerie sécurisée et un système de rappel automatisé.

En savoir plus sur Nextech EHR & PM

You're basically trapped when you buy in...if you don't pay, which we haven't for almost a year, then decide to break down and do it, it only back pays.

Nextech EHR & PM - Notes

4,0
3,7

Nextech EHR & PM a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 207 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Nextech EHR & PM ?

Kevin
Kevin
M.D. - Physician (Venezuela)

Ideal for the current specialist doctor

As a specialist in dermatology I needed a software that understood my needs and that of my patients, using Nextech I had the possibility to customize my work, Simplify patient records, Keep an eye on the practice management data and make strategic decisions with the analytics I could even enhance the patient experience, because of all of this i love this software.

I wish it would also give me the possibility to share my analytical data with my colleagues so that based on this data I could do research work, it would be ideal for the software to help me with that.

Tracie
Lab Supervisor (É.-U.)

Excellent Patient Portal

Commentaires : Overall, the patient portal has worked well for us as well as our patients. It also has helped us to remain compliant with all of the new requirements. Our patients use the portal to obtain their information as well as look at what happened during their patient encounter.

The patient portal has been great for our patients. They love being able to access their medical records and see results. We also use our portal for patient to login and fill out paperwork as well as make and cancel appointments.

There is not really anything we do not like about it. It is something that takes time to set up, but overall works great.

thuy
Physician (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 2–10 employés

Expensive Start Up Fee and Monthly fee. Not Ipad/Macbook/Iphone capabilities.

Commentaires : Cont reading below. [Sensitive Content ], another trainer, also admitted that you can only view the schedule for that particular, and you cannot view the schedule for the following day. For example, on Monday, I would open up my schedule. If I wanted to see Tuesday or Wednesday, I could not. Moreover, when a client changes their last name due to a marriage or divorce, the software forces us to manually change that client's name on EVERY single visit. For example, in December, client Jones gets married and changes her last name to Smith. In January, we would have to manually type Smith. If we forget to manually change Jones' former name to Smith in February, it would automatically revert back to Jones. These are just a few of the headaches we have to deal with while using the software. This is absolutely ridiculous. This product needs major work, and Nextech's staff needs to stop making misrepresentations. DO YOUR RESEARCH AND STAY AWAY.

None. Must read below before buying. Despite a heavy start-up fee and monthly fee, the Nextech software does not work "out of the box" as advertised. Nextech has misrepresented their product to me just to get me to sign up. I signed up in December of 2020 and the product still does not work as promised to this day. I had to retain the services of an attorney, and we have been dealing with Nextech for over a month now. Nextech staff and its software overpromises and underdelivers. Their software is NOT conducive for our Aesthetic Medspa use. It is geared towards heavy insurance billling (e.g., ICD 10 codes). However, my business is a cash-based business with high-end clientele. My sales representative, [Sensitive Content ] did not understand my business, sold me a product by misleading me, and sold me a product that does not fit my needs. [Sensitive Content ] represented, among other things, that the software is "user-friendly and it will be easy for clients to book on online." He also represented that clients "can book online and on the app." He further represented that the software could be used on "any computer and iPad". He was clearly wrong because there is no app, and the software is created almost entirely for Windows-based devices.

Cont reading below. [Sensitive Content ] a trainer for Nextech, admitted that a majority of the "day-to-day" runs better on a Surface tablet or non-Apple devices. [Sensitive Content ] further admitted that the "software features do not run on iPad"; that features slow down the system making it "inefficient to run on ipad"; and that "there is no app to use." As everyone is aware, a significant amount of the general population use Apple-based devices (e.g., iPad, iPhone and Macbook). My office had to unnecessarily incur additional expenses to purchase six (6) new Surface tablets for each of my staff members and a brand new laptop in order to utilize the software. One would expect, at a minimum, that this software would run on the two major platforms. My office sees approximately 50 clients a day. Of those 50, about 20 are new clients. Needless to say, a significant number of these new clients own Apple-based products. The software forces us to use the Surface tablet to add these new clients. This is entirely burdensome for both my clients and our office, and, ultimately, takes away from the entire Medspa experience. In fact, clients have made comments about this fact on numerous occasions.

Melissa
Practice Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Great Job by All

Commentaires : Great experience overall with everything

Seamless integration between the 2 softwares

Billing and Claims Module is very hard to figure out and a lot gets lost in the system

Lidia
Optician (É.-U.)

Nextech is User Friendly

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Nextech is a useful tool for our practice. Learning it is a breeze, and user interface is easy to maneuver.

The program is easy to maneuver compared to other practice management programs that I have used.

The calendar feature on the scheduling page doesn't always take me to the correct date.

Abbie
Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Improved user

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Good and sufficient for all tasks I need more time to use it properly

Sync ability to medical ehr and real time access

Not always able to get help at finger tip

Kimberly
Practice administrator (É.-U.)

Great for Mohs Surgery

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Excellent experience over the past 5 years with Nextech.

I love how you can make it intuitive to your practice needs.

Trying to navigate regulatory compliance

Paul
Ophthalmic Photographer (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 201–500 employés

9 years and running

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : They're aware of their impact and honestly try to make a user friendly product that delivers, on time.

I've used Nextech MDI since I entered the Retina field in 2014. In 9 years, at two different practices, there's a consistency that has been built that once you know the system you're able to use it at any employer. Image integration is fairly simple, and the compass on the side lets you jump ahead to where you're looking to navigate to more quickly than scrolling.

The cloud. The concept of the cloud is great, but a little Hurricane, or other disruptions and suddenly the cloud is down. I'd love a local server to download the current day charts the night before, any charts that weren't pre-downloaded could be downloaded as needed, then after all the charts are updated, push the updates back to the cloud for long-term. This way as long as there's intRAnet working you still have full access to a patients charts, whereas if intERnet has any issues you're out of luck and scrambling to find a paper chart.

Andrea
RCM Supervisor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 201–500 employés

Great EHR system

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Really enjoy working with customer service, and being able to onboard staff quickly to use the systems.

We don’t currently use the PM function but are looking to switch. The EHR is so easy to use and train on.

We can’t load our own forms into the EHR for patients to fill out or to fill out in clinic.The WHR needs better reporting options and capabilities.

Abigail
Medical Biller (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Success with Nextech

3,0 il y a 4 mois

For me it is very easy to navigate and anytime we need help we can always call for assistance

We definitely could use more of an update with our system that we currently use.

Debra
SURGICAL COUNSELOR/ BILLING SPECIALIST (É.-U.)

Stephenson Eye Associates Loves Nextech

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall Experience has been Fantastic!

We love the User Friendliness of this platform and the easy access help from the service technicians if they cant fix your issue they will find someone who can in a timely manner. Nextech is always up to date on the latest and greatest technologies and make sure that its clients have the access to that information as well.

Templating for EMNS is not as user friendly to some people who arent tech savy and with every office being so different in their specific needs its sometimes hard to get a template for the office needs that fits perfectly.

Paula
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

My Experience with Nextech.

Commentaires : Overall, Nextech has been very user friendly. Navigation is great. Always upgrading and fixing issues and new products added to make documentation more effortless. Your knowledge base staff is wonderful. Very patient and always willing and wanting to assist. Your support is exceptional!! You are able to get answers quickly and problems resolved. Attitudes of staff great! Makes my job easier.

After having a very unhappy experience with another vendor, it is so enlightning to be associated with Nextech. Your software is very user friendly. Very easy to navigate. It is structured extremely complete for our specialty. Always coming up with new updates to make our documentation easier. I love the ease with the PM portion of Nextech. Everything from demographics to billing is structured in such a way that staff find it easy to use.

I have seen financial summary reports that not only list each and every provider but ability to compare this year to last year on one report. On your reports each provider would have to be separate and each year would be separate making several reports.

Colleen
Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Nextech Dermatology Software is VERY adaptable!!

With Nextech software I can make changes any time I want. I will be honest as a Nurse Practitioner who wasn't all the computer savvy, it took me awhile to learn it, but the younger personnel at Nextech were able to walk me through the process. The possibilities with this system are endless. That being said, you do have to program it to fit your needs. At first, I complained about that, but then I realized I had to make it work for our own individual practice. The staff at Nextech helped me get through ALL the Meaningful Use stages and I am very grateful to the staff at Nextech for all their great support.

You have to make up your own stampers which is time consuming. I wish Nextech would give new dermatologists who buy the software the basic stampers they might need to start their practice right away. There are so many dermatologists that are using this software that they could just work with them and get a general consensus on what are the most common stampers needed. If the new dermatologists didn't like the way something was written, its very easy to make changes or edits. There are also four other areas called assessment, medication, procedure, and a line for discussion or education. Even those areas could be preprogrammed to the most common statements. This would help the new dermatologists get started.

Emily
Billing Manager (É.-U.)

Easy and Professional

The scheduling process is very easy to use. Nextech gives you awesome options on setting different types of appointments with fun icons . When booking my patients appointments are schedule looks very easy to understand and colorful. My favorite thing will actually be the report option for appointment daily schedule. When verifying patient benefits you can have access to view each provider appointments and you can easily check what patient insurance is not active or what patient is missing medical insurance. For new practices using Nextech it is very helpful to attend there conference called EDGE. I attended this year and I was able to learn so much and get all the answers I needed.

At the moment Nextech does not have a recall reminder process. I do believe they are working on it. Also for billing they don't have an option to show that the patient account is in collections. It will be very helpful to have a separate alert for just Collections.

lorie
RN,Adm (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

The ONLY EMR & PM

so easy to learn, and implement every day, in all aspect. Been using this for over 20 years, and love the newest upgrades and products. My favorite was the iPad integration. SERVICE is 10 stars, always available to assist. Love that you get your own representative on your account. You know who to ask for, and they deliver.

not any to think of, when we added the EMR/iPad - honesty it was the only downspot - although support was there all the way.

Debra
Billing Manager (É.-U.)

Debra review

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Product is easy to use to put in charges and bill to clearinghouse. Lets me know if I am in global period for billing. Easy to transmit charges and payments.

I am unable to bill secondary claims. Also, it would be nice when a claim is rejected that the HCFA would come up so I can correct whats on the HCFA and not look for where to find the mistake.

Tammy
Business Owner/Consultant (É.-U.)

Nextech Scheduling System

Commentaires : I find this system a little more cumbersome to navigate than some and a little easier than others. On the fence with this one. The separation of the different modules by function make this an expensive system. The watered down version is too expensive for the parts that you do get and to me don't make it worth the investment.

The scheduling system is fairly easy to use and navigate. Entering patient information in to the scheduler is fairly easy.

I would like more customization with the information fields that suit our practice and needs. The flow of the information on the screen isn't as fluid as it should be in order to have speed with entering data.

Judy
Sr. Director, IT and Project Management (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Nextech is a very robust combined PM/EMR solution. Our practice has 4 locations and we do a variety of services, and Nextech is able to handle 95% of what we need. The practitioners like iPad app for charting.

Commentaires : The Nextech team is continually working on improvements and upgrades, and the community portal allows all of us to request new enhancements and also to vote on enhancements for the next release.

We have a complicated scheduling process, and Nextech's scheduling tool is able to handle it with booking rules and schedule template.

Nextech does not support automatic monthly payments. This requires us to have staff manually process membership payments every day. The support for Nextech is good in that you always get a person, but sometimes you many wait in a queue for up to 45 minutes.

Tracie
Laboratory Supervisor, Compliance Officer (É.-U.)

Super Easy System to Learn

Commentaires : I am in charge of the Laboratory, both Pathology and Clinical Labs, and I have found the lab module very helpful in keep up with each patients results and being about to see when results are dropped to the charts.

It has been a fairly easy system for all staff members to learn

Would like to have had more one on one training for certain modules. I feel we would have been able to work thru problems faster had we had more training time. It takes some time to figure out how you want to incorporate each module and make it work for your practice.

Sarah
Practice Adminstrator (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

This system is good from the EMR perspective. From a PM perspective it is TERRIBLE. Reporting and Point of sales transactions are cumbersome at best. As of late 2017 I was told that I had to pay for the most basic of business reporting. Reports that s

The templates are easy to use and make changes to fit the practice. Outside of that I don't really see a lot of Pros.

Customer Service!!!! Not only are there many shortcomings to the PM portion their customer service reps rarely know how to fix problems or answer questions. Continuously get different answers to the same question. Hold times are VERY LONG and then you spend most of the call on hold while they look for a supervisor to assist. I literally dread calling NEXTECH.

Randi
Asst controller, compliance officer (É.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 201–500 employés

Best Medical Software araound

5,0 l’année dernière

Billing is a breeze for us , we enjoy the templates as well. Love the new credit card system through nextech

having choice besides trizetto, the e eligibilty is not that accurate

Amber
Nurse Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Nextech software

Commentaires : Overall I think Nextech is great. I don't expect all tech companies to be perfect, but coming from Cerner at a hospital, Nextech is 100% better.

It's customizable which can help speed up the charting process tremendously.

Customer support has been hit or miss. I either get someone on the phone who either knows what I need or knows who to go to for my needs OR I get someone who has no idea how to help and cannot refer me to anyone either.

Vineet
Owner (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Am tied to Nextech for 10 years. Absolutely the worst product and customer service. DO NOT BUY.

Commentaires : Stay away if you value your time, money, and sanity.

it works as scheduling, EMR, and for resource management. It meets basic minimum requirements but that's really it.

where to start: 1. Server and expensive licensing to maintain the servers/hardware site 2. software is ridiculously expensive and yearly support doubly so 3. their feature set is weak and many don't work 4. customer support is really terrible 5. that's just the beginning

Meredith
Lead Dermatology Billing Specialist (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Easiest medical practice management software to use!

Commentaires : Nextech is the easiest software to train someone to use!

Navigating between modules (financial, admin, emr) is simple. Payments are easy to batch and process. Billing follow function makes tracking claims/collections easy.

Reports could be easier to manipulate. Nextech partners with Trizetto clearinghouse so some functionality (ex: batching eligibility inquiries) is limited if you use a different clearinghouse.

Nikki
Front Desk Staff (É.-U.)

Easy to Use

5,0 il y a 11 mois

It is easy to use to schedule patient's appointments.

I do not have any direct issues that I do not like when using Nextech.