Avis clients sur Vend

En savoir plus sur Vend

Logiciel web de gestion des points de vente au détail et des stocks conçu pour iOS. À partir de 99 dollars par mois.

En savoir plus sur Vend

The product export actually can come in handy when the system goes down on Vend's end, because when it goes offline, the only way to find a product in the sell screen is by SKU (so know your SKUS!).

Vend - Notes

4,0
4,0

Vend a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 224 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Vend ?

Daniel
Daniel
Co-Founder (Honduras)
Produits alimentaires

After 2 Years Working with Vend, We are extremely satisfied. It has added value to our business.

Commentaires : Vend is a POS Platform that has helped us run our business smoothly. We love the ease of configuration and customization that is available. Looking forward to our growth expansion, we have concluded that we have made a right selection for a POS platform. It is a basically a Plug & Play installation for a new site with minor issues for a start up new store once you have your business running under Vend.

Pros: Intuitive interface. Most of our users are able to adapt in a few days. Reporting Structure is Good. We can replicate a site basically in few minutes. Only Online Software that actually complied with Regulatory Fiscal requirements with no additional customization. Cons: Which it could have more apps available for integration(Mobile Apps) and hospitality configurations. . Lack of Business Intelligence Interfaces.

Lack of application Integration with third parties. Even though I find Vend very functional, I would like to see vend have payments gateways integrated in our region or country (Honduras, Central America).

il y a 5 ans

Hey Daniel, appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of Vend. Great to hear that you are extremely satisfied with using Vend and that it's added value to your business. That is the type of feedback we love to hear from retailers! If you have any integration suggestions that you'd like to see please reach out to our team and let us know - your feedback is valuable to us. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Abdulrahman
Owner (Koweït)
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Perfect App

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Amazing Experience with more than 2 years with a lot of updates and perfect customer service.

The software easy to use, anyone can use it even a person not educated, I had 2 salesman in my shop the was using it for 2 years and more. The monthly report very accurate and helpful for our company to easy calculate our monthly income statement. Tracking our COGS anytime so we can control our purchases. the inventory stock tracking perfect. Option with no tax good for our country because we don't have a taxes. Tracking my sales anywhere online by my phone a good features.

The monthly subscription fees little expensive specially for the small businesses/Home Businesses. So I recommend to have a plan customized for a small business with a low price kind of support them. Adding Arabic Language maybe will be a good idea and catching new users.

Gladys
Logistics and Procurement Manager (Émirats arabes unis)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Important Please read if you are considering subscribing to vend especially if you have more than 20

1,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : No issue resolved so far.

It is easy to use how ever with a very limited functionality offered.

We subscribed to vend approximately a year ago when we had 2 shops and not very many sku, the system worked great and although few issues for which customer service was never really helpful we were able to manage and circumvent.   The issues started to build when our shops and sku started to increase, it was at this point we started to use there import and export functionality to mass upload data. Unknown to us at that time we started to see huge inventory issues within shops, from stock figures constantly being wrong to stock transfers always being incorrect. Upon investigation we found bugs when uploading re order level and qty, the system would automatically delete and add stock, we reported this issue to vend 6 months ago, they then came back to us with a solution   “ to manually edit 2000 sku across 20 stores whilst they resolve the issue”  It has now been 6 months vend has still not resolved the issue, there is no way we can manage to edit as per there solution needless to say we have had to build a complete off line solution to manage our inventory which is a core feature for why we purchased vend in the first place.  We are now urgently looking for alternatives as this has impeded our growth caused customers to walk away due to non stock items and will cause us a huge cost in technology change across 20 stores . I strongly recommend anyone taking vend to test the system robustly, above is just one of many unresolved issues 20 stores .

Hines
Hines
Freelance Web Developer (É.-U.)

I'm currently operating three locations, and Vend has been helpful so far

Commentaires : The simplicity to set up the inventory does save our staff a lot of time. The integration for the receipt printer, payment terminal, and cash drawer is also pretty simple. And if you run into any issues, the customer supports were also quick to respond. If you are an entrepreneur who just opened shop, I'd recommend going with Vend.

It's simple to setup and if you have any questions, you can usually call customer supports who pick up pretty quickly. This product will help you conduct transactions, manage inventory, and set promotions. I'm sure there are more features, but those were the ones I mostly use, and so far I have not encountered any major issues.

I wish there were more options on payment services than just Vantiv. Also, since this is cloud base, it will take a while for all your products to sync. For instance, if you're uploading new product and plan to do a count, I'd suggest waiting about 5 minutes for the upload to be completed before setting up the inventory counts to be safe.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Hines, thanks for your detailed review of Vend POS! Great to hear that you've found Vend simple to set up and run, and that Vend is saving your staff time. In regards to payment services, Vend has a number of integrated payment options depending on your location. For example, in the USA, you can use Vantiv, Square or PayPal. For more information go to www.vendhq.com/tour/accept-payments. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Jim
Jim
District Manager (É.-U.)

Completely streamlined the way we do business

Commentaires : Thorough reporting, cost effective, reduces our workload. Easier management of inventory.

I absolutely love the multi-store functionality of Vend. We used to have to create multiple transfers because our previous software was not cloud based and did not communicate between stores. It was a huge headache to manage two completely separate inventories. Vend solved this problem and cut our work load in half. Our inventory counts are now far more accurate and easy to facilitate. The interface is extremely user friendly, and new employees typically need very minimal training to become proficient completing transactions. The reporting is absolutely fantastic and thorough. The thorough reporting has allowed us to order product far more efficiently and accurately than before. The price is reasonable, the customer support is fantastic.

I really can't think of much negative to say about Vend. We have had a great experience with Vend, and all of the issues that we have had were successfully resolved in short order by the outstanding on-boarding and support teams.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Jim, thank you for your glowing review of Vend POS! We're delighted to hear that you're so pleased with Vend point of sale software and that you've had a great experience with our team. Have a wonderful day! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Lynda
Lynda
Owner (É.-U.)

Very easy to set up, navigate and get customers checked out quickly

Commentaires : Being able to set up quickly, access from the cloud and use on multiple devices are jut some of the benefits to me.

The ease in setting up an online store and having the actual inventory be available is amazing. Being able to set if you want items available online or not is a plus, as being able to set a product with unlimited inventory so that it is still available to order online, even if you physically sell out of the item. This is great for quick to order in products.

It would be nice to have better integration between my POS system on the iPad, so that I could use a receipt printer and auto-cash drawer without using a PC setup.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Lynda, thank you for your review of Vend POS! Very happy to hear that you have found Vend so easy to use. If you need any assistance with your hardware setup please reach out to our support team. You can submit a ticket (or a feature request) anytime with this link here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks again! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Andre
Sales Executive (Afrique du Sud)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Excellent & Simplified POS Software

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : The change to Vend works out very well according to an expense point of view. We've saved huge number of rands in POS equipment, support and consultancy expenses

It's really so natural to utilize, and preparing new colleagues requires just minutes, as the plan of the framework is instinctive and very thoroughly examined

VEND has a hearty contribution of elements and functionalities; however very much like any other software, there's no "great" answer for all organizations. To begin, Vend is certainly not an across the board POS arrangement. Since it's appropriate for retail organizations, it doesn't have fundamental elements for organizations in the food business to deal with their tasks, for example, endlessly table side requesting, custom menu and floor plans, and full-administration or quick relaxed administration.

Rex
Rex
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

It is Great for Specialty Retail

Commentaires : The have a great product and serves a need in the niche and specialty retail market. I have used it many of times and integrated it with clients and tested it with many different types of businesses. The main concern is the speed and the register interface screen layout. I think in time some of the issues will get reworked. I like the integrations with apps and online. Being cloud based its very easy to rollout to more than one location. Reporting is very robust and it will report all types of sales from every source. I recommend it to any clothing store, bridal shops, craft shops, hobby shops, etc.

Vend is easy to get going, but has a learning curve. It has a design that is geared towards more specialty retail with lower volume sales. Installed in a resale clothing store, and it worked great, it has multiple picture features and offer integration with ecommerce. The level of options is great for stores like clothing, toy stores, hobby shops, etc.

The user register screen was hard to get us too. Its not layout in a standard cash register layout. Their was no use of a virtual number keypad. Which is hard to get use too. There are work arounds for it. They really need to redo the user register interface to be more streamlined.

Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Vend used to be the best, but now it's Lightspeed X

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : The more they iterate on the software, the more they remove useful features. Combined with how much they cost, there is a stronger choice out there (php pos)

This is the most bulletproof POS for the money. Everything that works, works better than other platforms.

They kept raining the price of the pos until they were sold to Lightspeed. Lightspeed is making changes so quickly that their own documentation is pretty worthless. Vendors they work with will call you with sales calls. I also don't like the continued removal of features (sorting by qty, eccomerce, sales ledger)

Eric
Eric
Co Owner (É.-U.)

Solid for Small Businesses

Commentaires : Overal it was good, I think for a small business that's trying to save on expenses and monthly costs - it's a viable option. Once you start making some real cash, and you want to go online as well - I think there are better platforms to fit your need

We used this for a small retail clothing store. It was managed remotely and easily updated within the shop. It was easy to see analytics for sales

Our CC processor wasn't accepted at the time, so we had to input our credit card sales manually. This was a hassle but was eventually fixed.

Harry
CEO (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

For me Im very good with Excel so I can use it well!

Commentaires : Depends on the seekers use.

I like that you can do everything on Excel as I have very good knowledge of excel and CSV file format. As I upload files nearly every day, as our shoes change daily. Works with Sku well.

Pricey. Someone who does not know excel well he is in trouble unless he sells the same products forever. No manual provided so no employees cannot look up something they have never done before. Adding products takes for ever as you have click edit to do it. Loss prevention if you add someone on manager role, he or she can steal cash after a sale and receipt given to customer as they can undo cash transaction with no record. I lost several 100 dollars before I discovered this on camera. So now all my employees are cashiers only.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Harry, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. We really appreciate retailers feedback as it helps us make Vend even better! Vend's Help Centre and online videos are really great resources to help retailers with CSV files and inventory. We also offer onboarding and training services for retailers who want to get set up as quickly as possible or need a little extra help. Or they can work with a Vend Expert for hands on help! Sorry to hear about your experience with employee theft ¿ using User Permissions and Advanced User Permissions is there for retailers to help prevent those kinds of things happening. If you have any questions or require further assistance please submit a ticket with our helpful support team here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

steven
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

All features one needs in a POS system, including integration with shopify made it an easy choice.

Commentaires : There are a lot of POS systems out there. I researched most of them before deciding on Vend. Anything you think that a POS should do, Vend does. There's no 100 percent perfect POS, but Vend has the most features and is easy to use. Plus no extra software or hardware is needed.

Shopify integration, bar code scanner integration, Quick Keys, reports, ability to list detailed product info. A big thing is remote login. I can check to see how my employees are doing at any time from any computer. I can also edit any part of my Vend information from any computer.

While Vend recently updated the way one enters product information by reducing the number of screens needed to enter or edit a product, there are still some areas of Vend that could use the same type of update. For example, after I'm finished entering a new product, there should be a button to click on that says "Enter New Product." Instead, I have to go back to the main Product Menu and go through a couple of screens to start entering another product. Not a major difficulty but this is one example where you have to go back to the main menu to access other parts of the software.

Amogh
Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Super Easy to Use

Love the cloud services they provide and especially the feature which allows Vend to work even if there is an internet outage. Some of my colleagues are not techno savvy but they managed to figure it out pretty quick. Loyalty dollar options also seem interesting and its an optional feature.

The single browser support makes it risky if and when it gets a bad update. Currently only chrome is supported. Additional cost for premium phone support irks me because if Im buying the product, the highest level of support should come with that

il y a 4 ans

Hey Amogh, thanks for your review of Vend POS − great to hear that you’re loving Vend’s cloud point of sale software, usability, and offline mode. Vend is fully supported on Google Chrome and Safari, we cannot guarantee that Vend will work as it should on other browsers, some features may work and some may not. Sorry if that’s not ideal for your business setup and appreciate your feedback on this. We highly recommend using Google Chrome for the best performance. Best, Lucia (Vend’s Community Manager).

Cheryce
Virtual Assistant (Jamaïque)

Vend is awesome

Commentaires : Overall this is a good software and I would recommend it for use by retailers as it can be very beneficial to analyze business growth and failure.

1. It is a web-based application that is accessible from anywhere. 2. You are able to be very detailed with your products (ie colours, SKU, Size, quantity etc) all in one entry 3. The reporting system which is provided is just phenomenal, very detailed. 4. The interface is very user-friendly 5. Customer database that is created is very easy to access 6. Technology for barcode scanner, Bluetooth printers etc is very on point.

1. Once your subscription expires you no longer have access to your business information. 2. Phone support is not available outside the USA 3. Email correspondences take a very long time and often times the communication is off 4. Can allow editing float amount entered especially by the manager, not cashier privileges. 5. Does allow you to create an actual quotation or estimate but can use the park sale option and void if not necessary.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Cheryce, thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review of Vend POS − great to hear there are so many features and functions of Vend that you're enjoying using! Wonderful to hear that you're finding our reporting phenomenal, that's exactly we love to hear. In regards to subscriptions, you have the option to put your account 'On Ice' for a small monthly fee if you wish to retain the data. In regards to Vend support, sorry to hear you experienced a slow response via email and weren't 100% happy with the response, we've been making some changes in this area to improve a few processes. Phone support is available in all countries on all plans. Hope that helps and do reach out if you need assistance with anything - our team are here to help. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Gina
President (É.-U.)

Customer service is superb and interface is intuitive, easy to learn.

Commentaires : Cloud-based POS.

Easy to use features, very sleek and clean navigation. Out-of-the-box website design options are plentiful and easy to use. We have the premier technical support package and they are always accessible and helpful.

We wish we could customize our receipt. The customization possibilities are limited in both design elements and reporting. Also wish updating the price of a single item and all its price books could happen in one step.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Gina, thank you for your review of Vend POS. Delighted to hear that you are enjoying Vend so much and have had such a wonderful experience with our support team! That's exactly the type of service we aim to deliver at Vend. Good news - receipts are customizable! Go here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/articles/201378310-How-do-I-set-up-my-receipt-template to find out how to customize your receipts. Hope that helps! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

MARTINA
Art/artisanat, 11-50 employés

Picture Perfect POS

Commentaires : Vend POS has made my life so much easier. I like being able to search, order, plan from home and not have to go into the store to do work. I also enjoy that I can search almost anything.

This POS system is easy to use and easy to teach new employees. I love being able to access it from anywhere and being able to get information I need for planning and ordering.

None as of yet. We have been happy. We have had no real issues and anything that has come up has been easily solved.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Martina, thanks for your review of Vend POS. This is the kind of feedback we absolutely love to hear. We're so pleased to hear you're finding Vend easy to use, train your employees on, and that Vend POS is making your life easier. If you do have any questions or problems please don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly team - we're here to help you run the world's best retail! Best wishes, Vend's Community Manager.

Myles
Sales Representative (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

I've used Vend 4 days a week for the past 3 years.

This software is very user friendly, and makes it extremely easy to enter in new products and keep track of said products.

A fair amount of bugs pop up regarding the new product and stock control sections of the program. There could also be ways to further refine the stock control portion, like making scanned items organize themselves by a specific attribute automatically.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Myles, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. Pleased to hear that you've found Vend very user friendly! Sorry to hear that you've come across some bugs, our team always appreciate retailers letting us know if they come across anything buggy so we can look into it ASAP. If you experience a bug or ever want to make a feature request you can use this link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks again! Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Jeff
Controller (Canada)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Overall a very good, user friendly product.

Commentaires : A POS that integrates well with our accounting system.

It integrates well with Xero our accounting software. It is very user friendly and easy to learn how to use.

The stock order process is very time consuming and cumbersome. I would like to be able to adjust the date on stock orders, so that it can be matched to the invoice/payment date in the event that the stock order is not received in VEND until after the invoice/payment date. Also it allows you to receive items that have been marked as inactive, it should pop up to make them as active again. When scanning product through, unless you are watching the screen, you can't tell when a product scans up with an error/bar code not in the system etc, the beep tone needs to be different. I wish it was integrated with Moneris merchant services. It would also be nice to be able to have more control over what users have access to more individually.

Kristyn
Vapor Store Manager (É.-U.)

TERRIBLE Customer Service

Commentaires : I would never use this system if I were to open a business. I would look into other systems. Rain seems like it would be good, but need to do more research. Vend s HORRIBLE.

It's easy for employees to search something. I Like how you can export the items to an excel sheet to count and then re-import.

1. It is like pulling teeth to get support. they make you write a novel rather than just simply calling- and then don't answer for days. I have been waiting exactly 7 days for my issue to be resolved. 2. Inventory counts are mysteriously inaccurate on a ridiculous amount of items, even after I update it the day prior.. It has been like this the whole 2 years on and off. There is no way it is employee/customer theft. It is program error. 3. The loyalty deletes every time I update a variant...I have to re-enter it every time which is extremely annoying and a complete waste of time.To make it worse, I can't highlight the loyalty amount that's already in there and re-type the same exact thing.. it makes me click the zero loyalty above and then re-click the loyalty amount and re-enter it. Another annoying waste of time. It's not user friendly on the back-end...you have to pay meticulous attention when updating things because of this. Difficult to do while working with customers. 4. This program is very inconsistent. 5. Sometimes my whole update doesn't save at all and I have to redo it 3 times.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Kristyn, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Vend POS. I’m very sorry to hear that you feel this way - we want Vend to be as easy as possible for retailers to use so I’m sorry that you’ve found some aspects a little difficult to master. Apologies for any frustration caused by this! I’m sorry that there was some delay with resolving your issue, sending through all the relevant information (including examples and screenshots) really helps our support team assist you as quickly as possible. The faster we know what’s going on the faster we can help you. In regards to your issues with inventory, our team have provided you with the steps to fix this and get things working smoothly for you. I hope that that’s all working better now, and if not please don’t hesitate to reach out to us again - we’re here to help! Best wishes, Lucia Vend’s Community Manager

Camille
Financial Manager (É.-U.)

Generally good. Not the perfect system for our services.

Commentaires : Time. I spend less time training and gathering data.

It was easy to set up the system. It works with our website thru Shopify app. The system is user friendly for the staff, so learning curve is brief.

Not good for tipped services, did not have untaxable sales calculation for first year i used it, does not sync well with QBO, delay in customer service response time.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Camille, thanks for your review of Vend POS. Great to hear that you and your staff have found Vend so easy to use! Vend doesn't have a tipping feature as Vend is designed for inventory based retailers and tipping isn't commonly used in retail. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused your business. If you would like to provide more feedback, have any questions or need assistance with anything please submit a ticket with our friendly support team here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Olivia
Administrative Assistant (Jamaïque)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

A Small to Medium Retailer Friend

Commentaires : Vend is fast, effective and efficient.

1. If you have a company that is very busy and its hard to keep track of your stock levels then this pos is a system you need. 2. Searching in Vend is fast, it organizes everything and gives you thee option to create different variants of items which produces results in timely manner; reducing customers wait time. 3. To every business safety is very important and Vend uses the Cloud which is safe, can be used offsite, and allows 24 hour access to all reports every day of the week. 4. It is pretty easy to use, very straight forward like similar sites that I have used and your staff members will be relieved of how user-friendly this is. 5. Stock orders no longer have to be a headache. You can add your suppliers information and when stock is low Vend automatically creates a purchase order and send them off. Now who wouldn't want such a handy feature?

1. When inputting the float and an error was made i found it challenging to change that information. 2. The company I work for also uses Quickbooks and being that these two companies are integrated we were delighted only to find out it can only be combined for US residents only. 3. Its a quite pricey especially for start up companies.

Fabian
Manager (Costa Rica)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Awesome software, made it all easier

Commentaires : Made oversight faster, could work from anywhere, uptime is great.

It is easy to use, it is updated timely, and it offers PC web browser access. PC web access is very important because it gives flexibility.

A little on the pricey side, but it offers great value for the money. Updates could come faster. They do come but tend to lag.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Fabian, thank you for your review of Vend POS. Fantastic to hear that using Vend has made running your retail business easier - that's exactly what we want to do for retailers. Totally agree that Vend is great value for money, especially compared to highly expensive legacy POS systems! All the best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Gary
CEO (É.-U.)

After a year of use...

Commentaires : After one year of using Vend my impression of the product has dropped drastically. The reporting functions are pretty much a joke and the accounting features are a disaster. The only thing worse than these two things is the customer service department which for a year has responded to virtually every inquiry with "The program can't do that", or "It is a feature we are looking to add." There is no report to tell you what, if any, inventory has had it's inventory on hand adjusted (which every professional program does have to combat theft). You actually have to look at each item individually, which when you have over 30k products is not something you can do. I purchased it for two key features, the ability to issue store credit and the ability to integrated with Quickbooks on-line. Only after I started using it did I find that it can do one or the other, for some bizarre reason, not both at the same time. The ordering screen does allow customization and only lists a products description when creating a purchase order. When you have multiple paints from different distributors with the name "Blue" it is impossible to tell which it is. You have to add the brand to the name, which might not be an issue if you start your business using it, but when transferring from another program plan on spent countless hours renaming your products. Then there is trying to enter your daily transactions in your account software when Vend's report don't balance sales and revenue. AVOID!

Front end is clean and simple for employees to use. Fine for a very small or beginning business.

Reporting functions are terrible. System was not designed by anyone with any understanding of accounting or running a B&M retail business. Only capable of working for a very small retail business.

Shannon
Team Leader (Canada)

Great, easy to use system!

The easy to use functions and layout. It is easy to find what you are looking for, and the service is great whenever there are questions.

When printing pricing labels, it seems cumbersome. Also, it would be great if there was a function that you could edit the details while it is in list view (ie. in product list)

il y a 5 ans

Hey Shannon, excellent to hear that you're so happy with Vend POS and thank you for your feedback! If you would like to go into more detail about your printing issue or edit product feature request, please submit a ticket to our team using this link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks you for taking the time to review Vend. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Jenni
Sales associate (É.-U.)
Meubles, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Easy way to sell your products

Vend is a great way to sell products of any kind. The ipad app is easy to navigate and you can set up quick keys for some of the products.

It used to kick me off of my account sometimes and make me sign back in. I havent noticed it doing that in a while though.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Jenni, thanks for your review of Vend POS − happy to hear you're finding it so easy! Sorry to hear you were having a login issue, if that pops up again please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)