15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Kickserv

Un logiciel pour interventions facile à utiliser et à mettre en œuvre qui permet d'automatiser votre main-d'œuvre mobile. Gérer les leads, les estimations, les travaux et les factures. Synchronisation avec QB

En savoir plus sur Kickserv

I like th efunctunality with QB. The lead tracking is excellent.

Does not work correctly most of the time, confusing to use with too many steps to set up service calls.

Kickserv - Notes

Kickserv a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 374 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Kickserv ?

Mike
Director of Operations
Services environnementaux, 11–50 employés

What did we do without Kickserv?

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Serge Isidore
Serge Isidore
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
Vente en gros, 11–50 employés

Logiciel de planning

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Dans l'ensemble, Kickserv est un meilleur logiciel de planification et la gestion des tâches . Facile à utiliser et doté d'une grande fonctionnalités pour simplifier le travail, gagner du temps, gérer les leads et permettent également d'établir les factures de comptabilité et finance , d'effectuer les paiements , en offrant le meilleur service à ces clients . Mon expérience avec ce logiciel a été très propre avec les entreprises . Je le conseille aux autres prospects de l'utiliser

Kickserv est un logiciel de planning et de gestion des tâches pour simplifier les services de l'entreprise . Offre également des fonctionnalités dans l'établissement des factures et les paiements . C'est l'un des meilleurs pour l'entreprise que je recommande

Avec Kickserv j'ai planifié des programmes et bien travailler dans l'entreprise avec les prospects . Jusque là je n'ai pas rencontré de problème, ce qui fait je le propose aux entreprises

l’année dernière

Hello Serge, thank you for reviewing Kickserv and recommending it to others. We can always use help spreading the word! Please let us know if you have any questions.

Samuel S
Samuel S

Kickserv has transformra

Commentaires : Awesome

This product was very Convenient...thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Stipe fee are too much ....other than the I love it

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the feedback and continued support, Samuel. 5 stars is what we strive for. Thank you again.

Doug
General Manager (É.-U.)
Musique, 11–50 employés

Servicing Company - Long-time User

Commentaires : Generally very good.

- As a CRM software, we are able to manage all of our customers, scheduling, invoicing and reporting (not as bookkeeping or Financial Statements) in a generally good way. - The inter-connectionedness of the various parts of the software makes it easy to navigate from one function to another. - Although there has been some down time (which can be very difficult because we cannot function), but over the long-term it has not be crucial. Being an online CRM allows me to use any device. - We are able to save virtually anything (pics, docs, etc.) for future use, which has been crucially important to us. - The integration with Stripe for payment from our customers is now essential to our processes. It has worked flawlessly, easy to use, and easy to deal with Stripe for various things we need to do, including refunds. - It works well for both our field service and in-shop jobs. This is crucial because using two systems would be very difficult. -We are easily able to tailor the Products/Services, pricing, descriptions, to our specific needs - not being locked into some format that we don't like.

- Support is sometimes tedious. - New features added (if we find out about them at all) can be very disruptive to our processes, and confusing. While some of them make sense in a wider world, they sometimes are baffling and frustrating in our business. - We have 2 locations (and hope to have many more) and need to have separate systems. Kickserv requires us to use separate browsers for each. How are we going to be able to do that with 5 or 10 locations? And we're finding that some functions (e.g. access to support!) are no longer working on Firefox, one of the best and most popular browsers available. This is a serious problem for us. - Although a great deal of our business is field work, we do not/cannot use the mobile app with our techs because it is far too limiting. They need to be able to access much more information than what is available to them, and so we have them login through a browser on their phones. - There are essential functions that we have to do in business that Kickserv has not been able to program into the system (even when we offered to pay big $ to get them). E.g. There are several email templates, and auto sending emails: We need one to be sent as a follow up to Jobs, and another (sent out 6 or 12 months later) to remind people to schedule services . We have to do all of this manually, and would love to find a way to get it done automatically. Summary: Some things are hard to get into the software that other companies would also make good use of.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Doug for your continued support and taking the time to leave us some feedback. We greatly appreciate it. Know that your feedback does not fall on deaf ears and we are always working on ways to improve Kickserv.

Scott
Owner (É.-U.)

Kickserv is a great app that I have used for my Piano Service Company.

All inclusive connectivity of all the data needed to run my (Piano Service) business. I consider myself a fairly expert user of kickserv, using it from its early inception, then called ' Service Sidekick'. I am totally on board to help bring it to its fullest potential, so dont take the cons section too hard...I use the system every day, all through the day, and my entire operation depends on this most awesome application.

Software is gradually degrading. Latest update published makes KS sluggish, screen freezes constantly during scrolling. Reports have been altered to the point of useless. Quadruple redundant data entry, creating and closing an event, then a job. No auto fill on repeated fields. Phone numbers require dashes be entered. Format the field for straight 10 digit entry. Area code, city, and state are almost always the same in my service area. Why dont these fields hold and auto fill the last data entered? Internet standard these days is that the state is a 'state' field, only accepting 2 CAP characters in verified state identifiers. No notification if email is successful, and no notice when messages fail. This has caught me with my pants down with customers...( yes customers, not contacts) emailing time sensitive invoices and opportunitys.... guys, they are ESTIMATES, Not opportunitys!! Stripe send a payment received email notification...Awesome. The text is the problem. First words of auto generated notification says Congratulations!. Congratulations? We are small businesses....we take money, every day, all day. It is inapropriate, and smacks of a Condesending viewpoint. Miss labled fields: My customers are my 'customers' , not my 'contacts'. New address verify is great on service address, Why does it not verify billing address? Getting paid is a very important aspect of small business. Makes no sense.

il y a 7 ans

Hello Scott, We agree that April and May were not good months for Kickserv. We are so very sorry. We did correct the couple of issues that were inherited from the massive migration of hundreds of original customers from our legacy platform. We regret not anticipating those issues prior. I would like to clarify some points you made: 1. We do not require dashes in phone numbers fields. 2. We do indicate if an email has failed in your Dashboard > email activity page. 3. Opportunities is a way to make our program more applicable to more people. When you do send out the template it does say estimate. We can help you with how it looks if you need something custom. Let me know. 4. Regarding your comment about the billing address, typically we are not verifying the address so much as we are just indicating on the map where that service address located for routing purposes and driving instructions.

Katielynn
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Best Value for Scheduling/invoicing software

Commentaires : Overall, I have been more than satisfied with Kickserv. I initially navigated the platform pretty easily, along with ample help from the support team. Whenever I experience a problem, I receive help via the chat function from the same customer support members who are quick to provide solutions.

This product makes it easy to store a lot of data for our business including customers, project history, photos of job sites, notes for customers, dispatching crews to jobs, invoicing customers.

We experience some software bugs throughout use, which are often resolved with time. If I delete something on accident, there is not an undo button. If we change an estimate for a customer, there is no easy access to old records of past versions of the estimate unless we duplicate them every time we make a change. This can put us in a situation sometimes we are trying to substantiate claims to contractors about original estimates and the changes we made. Sometimes Kickserv will not work at all for a short period of time while our crews are on jobsites trying to upload photos/information or find their next jobsite, though this fairly rare. I wish there was an option to not allow credit card payments for certain invoices such as our contractors who are much larger jobs. Though, we have worked around this with different options such as sending a PDF instead.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, as well as continuing to support us, Katielynn. If you encounter anymore issues, please don't hesitate to reach out. We will be happy to assist you with resolving any issues.

Richard
Owner/President (É.-U.)

#1 in Customer Relationship Management & Dispatching software

Commentaires : Kickserv has streamlined my service-based business. It's easy to use for dispatching and task reminders. It also syncs with my bookkeeping software, google calendar, reputation management software and Stripe.

It is easy to start using the kickserv system, especially since they have such a phenomenal support staff

I have used this software for over 8 years and the ONLY thing I still would like to see is a more robust search ability. For example, if I were to look for every job that I did "carpet cleaning," I would get a list (instead of having to pull a report).

il y a 3 ans

Hello Richard - You have been a fabulous advocate of Kickserv over the years. I'm glade we are helping your business.

Amir
Director of Sales and Marketing (Canada)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Best CRM Platform!!

Commentaires : -Easy way to download and calculate jobs for accounting.
-Great way to have clear access for everyone in the company to the CRM via the app. The detailed and yet simple organizational process with Kickserv has added tremendous value to us.

-Organization of data and customer list -Convenient way to calculate weekly, monthly jobs sold. -

-Sometimes it does not load properly -Would be great what time notes are added to NOTES section for each tab

il y a 5 ans

Hello Amir, Thank you for your feedback and EXCELLENT scoring. We have been doing field service work for well over 30 years now. Plus, thank you for your feature request since I was able to submit it within our Product Board.

Paul
Owner (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Entry level service management software that works well.

Commentaires : It is a solid choice for the price. It makes keeping track of all our jobs possible and is a great step up from paper or spreadsheets. I feel it is priced fairly.

Capturing all the jobs we have on the go, being able to catergorize them by type, and by status (unscheduled, scheduled, in progress, on hold, completed) really helps on the backend to keep invoices moving out.

Individual asset/equipment history would definitely be useful.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Paul for taking time out of your busy day to leave the positive review. While we do not have inventory management yet, perhaps it's something we will consider In the future. Thank you for your continued support.

James
General Manager (Canada)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11–50 employés

Very easy to use and many functions

The ease of use to quote, schedule, close and invoice jobs is seamless and very easy to learn and teach to our 17 field techs.

We are getting into 200 - 2MM size construction jobs and we find the progress billing feature is not yet available

Vonnie
President (É.-U.)

Awesome product!! 10!!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I own a contracting business and it is perfect for my business.

I like the ease of use as well as the customer service.

I wish I could modify some of the forms. The font is so small many of my customers are older and can’t read it very well.

il y a 9 mois

Hello Vonnie, thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to leave us a review. That's excellent feedback about the forms. I'll send this over to our product team for future consideration (perhaps a font selection tool). Please let us know if you need help with anything.

Christy
Christy
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Quick to learn, Easy to use, Adapt to your needs

Commentaires : We are able to create estimates and work through an ongoing job without it effecting our bookkeeping within Quickbooks Online. Kickserv has allowed us to track our time records in records within the job record, but then only enter one final labor charge within the invoice itself. We are able to keep greater detailed notes about the piece of equipment without them being accessible to the customer.

Synchronization with Quickbooks Online. Basic functions are easy to use. Adaptable to your companies needs with custom fields and reports. Directions/maps are integrated into each customer location for quickly planning your days journey.

You are unable to print report/search results from Kickserv, you are required to export to CSV format. It does not contain an inventory feature within the software.

il y a 6 ans

Christy, Thank you for your time. We very much appreciate the review. Beutel and Kickserv have been working with each other over 9 years now. I can work with you to see if we can come up with a solution for the printing situation. We now have two fabulous features that you may want to check out - Edge and Listings. They are certain to help your company grown

Randall
Services environnementaux, 2–10 employés

Overall, I like Kickserv. I rely on it for my business, and the product continues to improve.

Commentaires : It helps me manage four irrigation service technicians and keep them going where they need to go.

Their web site when used on a desktop computer is great for scheduling and dispatching. We use it throughout the day to line up jobs for our technicians. Previously existing customers are easy to find using their search feature. I can add a new job, and then click a button and it sends the technician a text message with the job description and address. The technician can click on the address link and get the GPS coordinates on their smart phone. The workflow is logical and consistent. When things go wrong, they are good about communicating what is happening.

We are really only able to use part of the service. While it is excellent for scheduling, it is not useful for invoicing unless your invoicing needs are very basic. The product is not compatible with Quick Books groups. I don't use their mobile app. I prefer their mobile web site, but recent changes have made their mobile site less useful. Their server sometimes gets overloaded and the software becomes unresponsive. Tech support is inconsistent. Sometimes very helpful. Sometimes condescending. If a customer has an email address, it will automatically send this customer a reminder notice. There is no way to turn this feature on or off. For recurring jobs where we go back to the customer again and again, this is a problem because we don't always schedule the customer on the same day every month. It also gives the customer a link to the customer account center, which we also do not use, since we are unable to use Kickserv's invoicing feature. While Kickserv continues to make improvements to the service, I frequently find myself frustrated because improvements are often not fully tested, resulting in unpleasant side effects. Example - recent formatting changes have made the scrollable area of their mobile web site very small and difficult to work with. Another change awhile back formatted all of my old customer data in such a way that their addresses would fail to appear in the text messages sent to my technicians. I am having to manually change all of these.

Leeann
Admin (É.-U.)

Great customer service every time!

This software is easy to use and some really great features... I like that I can drag appointments from one day to the next if needed. And contact customer service if needed easily.

I wish there were more alerts that would come up - such as an alert that will come up when scheduling someone that has an open balance so that we can let the customer know when scheduling, also what would be really helpful is if there was an alert that pops up stating that there is already a scheduled appointment open for that customer to avoid potentially double booking a customer (sometimes a wife will call to schedule and the husband may have already scheduled and it gets confusing). When scheduling multiple days on jobs I wish it didn't go on top of the calendar but blocked out the time. Also wish that there was an alert that would come up if a customer address is already in the database to avoid duplicates. Also, wish that email reminders were able to customize so that we could change time frames as we schedule in 2 hour increments - so we are really not able to use the feature which is one of the reasons we picked this scheduling software over others.

il y a 7 ans

Hello Leeann - thank you for your time and feedback. To help avoid duplicate bookings our best practice is to search customers by street address prior to booking. Street addresses are very unique and will display any prior events for that location.

Chelsea V
Owner (Canada)

Kickserv has been a valuable addition to our business. It helped our company become more streamlined

The calendar and resource views and functionalities are the best features of Kickserv. We have 7 vehicles on the road and we need to know where they are and how each job went. Kickserv allows us to communicate in a cloud based system that all of our techs can access in real-time. When a change is made to the calendar, all office staff can see it. Technicians can leave job notes before they leave the job site, and customers can pay online after they are invoiced by email. The newer look of KickServ was a real step up from the original Service Sidekick. It has grown with us and continues to get better everyday. It has really begun to feel like we have a real business and we are happy with the way KickServ has grown into theirs as well.

The technicians cannot see the description of charges in the itemized list of charges while using the mobile app on their phones. Some issues with recurring jobs - I have found that most of the issues get resolved as soon as we mention them to the KickServ customer service team. If there is an answer, the team is willing to try and find it. When KickServ lags or goes down it slows our company down to a crawl. It was worse before, and only keeps getting better.

Braeden
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

Simple, affordable work managment software

Commentaires : I tested several work order managment products before choosing Kickserv as my platfoem. Makes scheduling, timecards, and customer history a non headache for me and my business. Totally love the product!!

Kickserv is great for customer managment. Easily see past and future work orders for all customers. Love the ability to add attachments to customer profile and work orders. Great database.

I have no dislikes. I would like to have the ability to select which items are shared per work order via the customer portal.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Braeden, 10/10, all the stars, and no dislikes! We are grateful for the review. We are glad to hear that you love our product and that Kickserv is meeting your expectations. When you have some time send me an email at juan.herrera@kickserv.com so that I can get some more information about your request and we can submit it to our product team as a feature request! Thank you again for your review and for being a part of the Kickserv family.

Dorian
Project Engineer (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11–50 employés

Good experience overall, customer support time is frustrating tho...

Commentaires : We boost productivity big time with this software!

This software offers great functionality and customization, so far has been the one that adapted the most to our requirements. New functionalities are added on weekly basis which is really nice. Price is very accessible for small business. Is easy to use once that you get the grip on it which takes time because some stuff is somehow counter intuitive, I seriously recommend getting the paid support/training sessions otherwise you will get very frustrated. integration with QB and use of credit card payment is solid.

Customer support time is frustrating, they take at least several hours to get back to you then sometimes they will reply and stop answering for another several hours, this made us almost regret our decision when setting up our account. They offer documentation for the software but a lot of topics are mere drafts and do not contain a lot of information. Despite the fact that they answer really slow they are very helpful with the answers provided and you can be sure your problem will get solve 90% of the time or a feature request will be placed. Sometimes the system gets really slow , specially on Monday mornings and end of the month, contacting support and letting them know seems to fix the issue most of the time... The Android app could use some improvement although it has improve a lot in the last 6 months.

Ashly
CO-owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Best value and

We have used the software since about 2012. It is very user friendly and allows our company to schedule and keep track of our customers on a daily basis. We love the ability to create reports and sort data but services used, how often customers use us, amount spent, ect. The staff at Kickserv is responsive and easy to work with if a question or problem arises. Kickserv syncs seamlessly with quick books and allows us to easily keep our books up to date. We have just recently started using the credit card processing add on. It was again, seamless and easy to use. Very happy and attribute the program to our continued success!

There are a few upgrades I would love to see...such as taking a discounted about off certain items. For our business a check box form would be helpful in the tuneup each of the technician s perform, however for the dollars spent it is a great program at a great value.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ashly. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Debbie
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Overall our experience with Kickserv has been good. There are a few glitches at times.

The calendar has been easy to use. We do not use it for our installers at this time but use it daily for our sales appointments. For the most part kickserv has been user friendly.

There are times when we have issues syncing with QuickBooks. It seems this happens when we have one customer with multiple locations. We created our own invoice and estimate template. It would be helpful if this was easier to do and we did not need an HTML guru or it would be helpful if kickserv was more helpful with this. Reports can be confusing to create to pull the information needed. The reports probably took us the longest to figure out how to use. When uploading pictures it is very slow for the sales people when using their ipad in the field.

il y a 6 ans

Hello Debbie, We really appreciate your time and the feedback you and your team have provided us. You should always use our chat feature in the program whenever you have a sync issue that you are not able to resolve. We do have plans to make both reporting and possible custom template modifications easier.

Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11–50 employés

Decent Software; Great Support

Commentaires : We use KickServ to schedule field engineers for analysis and to generate our invoices and estimates. It works well for our current needs, though there are some small functionalities I wish would change. On the bright side, it's always improving - please keep the updates rolling out!

The customer service is excellent. Whenever I have a question, someone gets ahold of me within in an hour (or usually less), and they'll follow up within a day or two to make sure you're doing well. The software is also constantly improving with new upgrades.

When using the program with QuickBooks, it doesn't always sync the way I'd like it to. Once a contact is in, I can't edit the contact information, which is a pain when we have multiple customers from the same overall client company. There's always a little tweak here or there that I wish would change. However, the support team usually will assist with any problems.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for taking your time to give us a review. We do thrive on feedback from our customers like you. Your viewpoints were insightful. Plus, we are happy to hear of how pleased you are with our Support Team. Keep reaching out to us anytime with our in-app chat because we are here to help.

Jenifer
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11–50 employés

Field Service & Installs - Locksmithing & Security

Commentaires : We can easily see all jobs scheduled for a given day, search open and historic work orders, track the progress on longer jobs and ensure all invoices are created and sent timely. This has cut down on lost paperwork, increased communication, and minimizes the number of support staff needed in the office to keep operations running smoothly.

Kickserv has a fairly intuitive layout and search function. Once the customer list is loaded you can view all jobs relating to individual customers, upload photos, set up future service and easily move calls between technicians. This is a great program to start with when moving away from an antiquated platform (paper, Excel, etc).

The downside of Kickserv is the lack of customization. I believe it was originally developed to suit a different industry and while we've found work-arounds for our needs they are still work-arounds and rely on humans remembering the unique procedure .

Gerald
Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

This software is powerful and keeps me organized.

Commentaires : This software helps my business stay very well organized. My last business I used just an accounting program and had to hire 2 office personnel to run the back end of my business. With this program, I can do my back end with the help of my bookkeeper. I authorized my bookkeeper as admin personnel and from his office he keeps me organized with my quarterly's and end year.

I love that you can do many things with this software, but my favorite is that it keeps in contact with my customer sending out emails the day before I arrive and again on the day of my appointment. Amazing, it has cut down the to almost 0 of customers missing our appointment.

The thing that I do not like is when using from a smart phone in the field, you open the program and a number tasks close down the program and restarts. It never lets you use these tasks. Wish they would fix it so the phone can access the program. Love it if I could email their invoice from smart phone.

Tomasz
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The best software for new or mid size businesses

Commentaires : I love it. I would recommend to everyone! Very good software.

Customer service is the best whenever you need help they are here for you. Easy to manage and very helpful everywhere (office, on a field)

Some features they are on PC but not on mobile.

l’année dernière

Hey Tomasz, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a wonderful review along with the feedback regarding the mobile app. We are always looking for ways to improve our mobile app experience. If you have a feature in mind that you'd like on the mobile app that's not currently available, definitely reach out to our support team at Support@kickserv.com and they can assist you with your feature request. Thank you again for your review and continued support. :)

Judy
OFFICE MANAGER/BOOK-KEEPER (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2–10 employés

Pros & Cons of using Kickserv

Commentaires : It keeps our customer history in tact, and that has truly come in handy multiple times.

I like the fact that we can track the history of our customer's and review previous work performed. also, like the fact that we can have a daily view of everything scheduled within that day. The calendar is also helpful in scheduling future jobs, and time management.

There isn't an easy uncomplicated way to delete services that are not needed once they are signed on for. I understand the reasoning to keep just anyone from changing services, but it really doesn't have to be where one has to call and sit on phone for a while to get something not needed.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback, Judy. We greatly appreciate it. We would also like to gather some more information about your services. Perhaps we can lend a hand.

Ryan
Aquatic Weed Control Manager (É.-U.)

Kickserv Review

Commentaires : Overall good experience as a desktop and in field user.

Ease of use for invoices as a template, all invoices look the same for every client. Easy to adjust line items and pricing as needed. Taking pictures within the app has been a great addition.

App is glitchy and doesn't display charges in correct order. If taking a picture with the app, it doesn't save to the phone. Meaning, if signal is lost and the picture doesn't upload the picture is lost. This has led to us making a trip back to re-take a picture that didn't load or save.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ryan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. At this time, we have added the ability to arrange your charges in any way that you prefer. However, whenever you work around limited cell service areas you will want to save all images to your phone to upload later to Jobs.

Rosa
Office manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Great for the service field

I like mostly the mobile aspect of this system. It is great that the field reps can see everything on their mobile devices.

The reports are too complicated to get simple reports.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Rosa. We appreciate your feedback and continued support. Feel free to ping a member of our Client Success team by emailing Support@kickserv.com if you have any questions regarding the reports or software. Our team is here to help. :)