15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur AscendTMS Logistics Software

En savoir plus sur AscendTMS Logistics Software

Le seul TMS SANS frais, SANS contrat et SANS configuration. Plus de 21 200 utilisateurs. Un TMS 100 % cloud. Un des TMS les plus populaires au monde. Le TMS le MIEUX NOTÉ de Capterra !

En savoir plus sur AscendTMS Logistics Software

Clean and easy to use navigation on mobile device is easy as well.

No multi currency, no customs brokerage section, too many steps/options to choose for status of a shipment.

AscendTMS Logistics Software - Notes

4,9
4,9

AscendTMS Logistics Software a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 350 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AscendTMS Logistics Software ?

Tamara
Tamara
Property and Transportation Broker (É.-U.)

Great TMS

Commentaires : I just started my business a year ago at that time I was looking for the best TMS for a small start up company that would fit my needs and I have found Ascend TMS to fit my needs. Customer servie rep was very helpful assisting me with setting up branches.

Ascend is very user friendly and cost effective

The shipper directory could use an update

Thanks for the AMAZING review, Tamara. You ROCK!!! The AscendTMS Team

Avery
Brokerage Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great value, better than any TMS out there and the most affordable.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I am able to do everything I need to do from one platform. It makes my job so much easier.

I love that EDI tenders are included. The price is great and you get so much value at a great price.

There is a learning curve but, the support staff are amazing and quickly helped me figure things out.

il y a 9 mois

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. Thank you!

Jennifer
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Really Seems to Meet All Our Business Needs

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

[sensitive content hidden] was very helpful with answering questions and also informing me of the daily training available.

So far seems that it will meet all our needs, have only had it a few days so too soon to tell.

AMAZING!!!!! Thank you!

Shawn
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good For What You Pay

Commentaires : Overall the TMS allowed me to get up and running, but as we continue to grow, we've reached the point of needing to find a TMS that fits our needs. This is a great startup TMS, but realistically anyone who does over $1 - $2 mil in rev will outgrow the TMS fast.

This software allows you to get up and running fairly quickly, customer service is good when they are open and you can reach someone to talk with. They always seem to be doing updates which is a good thing I suppose.

Your always told their doing updates which is a good thing, there is never any type of notice when changes are made, what the changes are that are being made, and if you work on the weekend you can't reach anyone. Today particularly systems are down, been down for over an hour, can't reach a single person for support, help, and prevents you from doing your very basic freight functions. As a business owner, paying hourly employees, independent brokers can't help their clients and customers, this snowballed very quickly and go out of control. Would be nice if we knew what changes were done, when support tells you they will submit a change and get back to you when the change will be done that there was follow through, that you could get support when needed, and have help as the system can be clunky and super temperamental at first. Especially with being a premium user.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Shawn - thanks for the review. YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION. In the last 5 years years we've been down for less than 44 minutes TOTAL. So, I don't think it was AscendTMS that was down, it was likely your Internet connection. Regarding size of our customers, our largest customer is a $9 billion distributor with 360 DC's and 3 separate logistics offices in North America. So, we can definitely support both the biggest logistics operations as well as the smallest operations like yours (hopefully you'll make it to $9 billion one day, too . We are glad you're using AscendTMS, Shawn. We'll keep adding more and more features - AND WE'LL CONTINUE TO BE THE HIGHEST RATED TMS SOFTWARE ON THE PLANET!!

Bruce
COO (É.-U.)

Fantastic Support and a Great Product

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It's been great so far, and I am sure that I will discover more things that I love as time goes on.

Ascend makes it easy to get a view of all of the loads and their status, and it is very customizable for each user. The integration with MCP, Truckstop, DAT, and Triumph really streamlines things and helps you manage your time. Also, if you do have an issue (usually you made a mistake), the support team is very responsive and friendly.

This is small, but I wish there was a quick-button to go from the load board to the accounting module in a load. Also, I wish I could import approved customers from Triumph to Ascend like we do carriers from MCP.

il y a 2 mois

AMAZIING!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! Thank you.

Ryan
CEO (É.-U.)

Great Company!!!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I truly love the team and how commented they are to making sure the user base is being taken care of

I am overwhelmed by there commitment to helping users learn and use the software!

more plugins with LTL services would be a great in the future

il y a 7 mois

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Oleksandr
owner (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Great experience, glad we switched over to Ascend.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I have to say that I am obsessed with AscendTMS.
One-on-one training with Jayme was great, she went above and beyond. It is always a pleasure to work with professionals.

A web-based TMS is a treat to us. Lots of very useful features that make our life easier.

Integrated tracking could be improved. Not all drivers are willing to open a link on the go. Would be great if it tracked them automatically.

il y a 6 mois

JUST AMAZING!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

Paula
Logistics Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 501–1 000 employés

My ASCEND Experience

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : ASCEND appears to be user friendly; the ability to maneuver my way around with ease is huge.

The assistance I received from the Rep (Elwood) The ability to add load templates for upcoming orders

I have not used the system long enough to make that determination.

il y a 3 semaines

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! Amazing! Thank you .

Belkys
Transport routier/ferroviaire, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

I am very happy about this TMS software.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The best TMS system, I would totally recommend as it is easy to use and has several beneficial features.

How it is organized and detailed orientated and have instruction videos.

I have nothing I can say that I do not like about the software.

il y a 3 semaines

All I can say is WOW!!! Thank you.

Katie
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Danco Transportation

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Very user friendly, and easy to use!

There is not anything I dislike about Ascend

il y a 2 mois

WONDERFUL!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!

Tiffany
Co-Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

What we've been searching for

Commentaires : Easy setup, easy maneuvering through the features and tools. By far my best experience had been the customer service, their response time is quick and genuine in helping to resolve any issues

Ascend provides all the decision-making tools in one place to make finding loads and better rates more efficient. Integration with multiple Load boards, rate and fuel index displayed on dashboard.

Transfer of Loads and dispatches from previous TMS cannot be bulk uploaded without their development team doing it. Time consuming to enter each load individually, mistakenly started with wrong beginning Load number and development could not remove it. So Load numbers will not align with original records..... but it's a small matter

il y a 3 ans

What an AMAZING review, Tiffany. Thanks from the ENTIRE AscendTMS team!

Harris
SR. Accountant (Inde)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 201–500 employés

The Cream Layer of TMS Softwares

I was delighted by minimalistic API and ease in which we can invoice the customer, just a few clicks and the job is done....

Please get Ascend integrated with MyCarrierPackets

il y a 2 ans

Your dream came true, Harris! We are now fully integrated to MyCarrierPackets for you! ����. Thanks for the AMAZING review, Harris! The AscendTMS team!

owner (É.-U.)

My experience with Ascend TMS logistics software

Commentaires : It's a great system, I especially like how it integrates with Quick books. Your customer service department is great. I would especially like to thank representative

Able to navigate through it easily. It has all the functions I require. Customer service is great. I would certainly like to bring to your attention that I could not be more pleased and satisfied with your representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I was having a few issues with my load posting with Nextload, and she immediately got in contact with representative@ Nextload, and between the two of them it was corrected in no time. She was keeping me updated as repairs were being done , to see if she could help me in any way until the issue was resolved . That really meant a lot to me , and to my business. Her customer service skills are beyond excellent !! She makes you feel very comfortable as she walks you through any issues you might be facing as a new or existing customer. She is very kind, and extremely patient !! She is without doubt a fantastic representative for your company. Her attention to detail and her professionalism shines through constantly, you don't find that very often these days ! It's obvious that not only does she know what she is doing, she does it with a wonderful attitude and disposition. She is very professional and informative, not to mention sweet and kind !! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

I feel that it should come with at least one of the two big load boards like DAT or Truckstop . The list of manufacturers to approach for business is way outdated . 60% if businesses are no longer in business.

il y a 5 ans

John - thanks for the most AMAZING review. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! The AscendTMS Team

Jarek
President (É.-U.)

AscendTMS

Commentaires : I and my employee are working in the different location in the US and Europe using Ascend TMS

All in one TMS cloud based platform - Load Board fully customized - Customer's Data - Carrier's Data - Drivers Data - Equipment Data - Carrier Tracking Software included - DAT and others Loading Boards integrated - Finance Section AP and AR with auto creating invoices - system emails - EDI integrated - Email and Live Support

No app for mobile use, but no problem to use browser to connect with server to work mobile remotely.

il y a 4 ans

THANK YOU!!!! You are the best, Jarek!!! I'm so glad that we're making a real difference for you and your entire team! there! The AscendTMS Team.

Pat
Director or Logisitcs (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

Superb

Commentaires : Fantastic. Highly recommend.

The load management screen is extremely helpful for our brokers. The shortcut menu is wonderful as well (right-clicking on load)

I wish there was an option to search live trucks on load boards. Similar to the load search feature.

il y a 3 ans

Pat - THANK YOU THANK YOU - what a wonderful and AMAZING review!!! I will let the entire team know!! You are the BEST. The AscendTMS Team.

Henry
Presidenet (É.-U.)

AscendTMS Products

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It affords my brokerage to have a one stop database for all of my brokerage needs.

I like AscendTMS because the software flow is logical. It is rather easy to use after a few times in the system. I would certainly love for our Fleet coalition to utilize this system because it is easy to duplicate, easy to train others but i do wish the pricing was a bit more competitive.

The part that I was not in love with is when I had to add customers to the database. I think that portion along with adding drivers/ operators could be simplified.

l’année dernière

AMAZING AMAZING. Thanks, Henry. Please submit a "feature request" (within your AscendTMS account) and we'll get the changes made to those screens you want (for free, of course!!!).

Maxim
Broker (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

Good experience, above average

Commentaires : It improved a lot our way of doing business but there is some more work for developers which I hope they will complete soon and we can enjoy this great app, I like the concept, I think it can become better and hope it will.

It's complex and includes a lot of very useful tools for running your logistics. Loads that come thru this software are already build and it does offer a lot of information regarding the shipper and delivery location and calculate the distance between them instantly. You also have a feature to send tracking message to your drivers which I find very useful. It's fairly comfortable for doing logistics part of work , I gave it 4 stars because it's great for passing all the information about business you have done to accounting in no time and effortless.

Even though it's a great software, it's not perfect, there are some things that I wish would work differently for more efficient workflow. Every time you sort your loads and yo go into a random load and then you go back to all the loads, your sorting preference is lost and you have to do it again. Other thing is every time you need to go into check calls to see if there is anything in there you need to pay attention to, you are again going back and forward for no reason. A big improvement would be possibility to open your check calls in a separate window.

il y a 7 ans

Maxim, thank you for the amazing review. The AscendTMS Team.

Ralph
Import/Export, Auto-entrepreneur

A TMS System for Everyone

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall Ascend has been great with amazing customer service. Jayme Konja in particular has been extremely helpful in reaching out just to make sure I am enjoying my experience and always willing to help when I have questions and listen when I have suggestions.

AscendTMS is a wonderful product whether your a Freight Broker doing drayage and OTR or a Carrier with assets. Ascend is a one stop shop for all your TMS needs. From tracking loads to billing out loads everything works great in an easy to use manner.

The one thing working in this industry is getting carriers to adopt new technology. I find that sending tendered loads via email for some of my more seasoned carriers is a pain. The text with a link feature is great and easy for my guys to use. Also, perhaps adding a feature where the BOL can be signed via phone. The carriers do no have access to printer on the road so as great as it is that AscendTMS generates a BOL it is somewhat useless when a random load comes in and the guys are on the road and are not able to use it.

il y a 8 mois

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING FEEDBACK!!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Jason

Ascend TMS Review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I do like it for order management for which we use it for. Easy to use.

You can manipulate fields and customize the look for what your role is

Some changes cannot be undone. We don't use all the functions so this mainly the only issue I have had

il y a 7 mois

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Daniel
Owner (É.-U.)

Up and coming, but great support. They always answer the phone.

Ease of Use & customizability are key in my line of work. I can control my own views and also can reach someone every-time I try to get tutorials when needed.

I think there should be a 24 hour support line. Also, the system tends to go under temporary construction quite a bit at times of the day I can't afford it to. I will say the frequency of this has certainly decreased in recent months.

il y a 6 ans

Daniel - thanks for the amazing review. Yes - we we're adding so many new customers every day (were are at over 13,300 customers as I write this) that we had to quadruple our server capacity and our horsepower (again!!!). That's why you've noticed significant improvements in AscendTMS response times and speeds. Again - thanks for the amazing support from you and your entire team, Daniel!

Giuseppe
president (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, Auto-entrepreneur

Love ascend TMS Thanks for making logistics management affordable

5,0 il y a 12 mois

load management and document generation and tracking

integration with my factoring company is not always smooth. Tracking could be better

il y a 12 mois

SIMPLY AMAZING., Thank you so much!!!

Joseph
Dispatch (É.-U.)

Awesome

User friendly - Easy to learn an navigate through each tab. Easy to correct errors Easy to find a particular tab or info you need to find in a timely manner Easy to upload documents I like the fact that frequently used info can be saved in the system and doesn't have to be retyped

Too many taps - I feel like all this could be put in one page... just scroll down Deleting attachments can be quite an undertaking - It should be a 1 click delete button Tab for inputting load info ie address, should be the same as the one we use for inputting the pick up and delivering times when adding a new load

Adrian
Adrian
Account Manager (É.-U.)

Does great for us!

Commentaires : The software is great for keeping docs and notes organized on our carriers and reporting functions have been very helpful to streamline our SOP's.

I enjoy the document organization and archiving functions for keeping files on our preferred carriers. Also the reporting functions give us great insight into areas of improvement internally.

Occasionally adding a new carrier finding a carrier with a newer MC number can be frustrating but out side of that no problems!

christopher
PRESIDENT (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, Auto-entrepreneur

Ascend Tms

5,0 il y a 10 mois

professionalism, Easy to use, Best support team I have ever worked with.

Adding shippers/receivers sometimes doesnt save.

il y a 10 mois

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. Thank you from the ENTIRE team!!!!!

Joseph
Account Executive (É.-U.)

Great Service and Great Price

Commentaires : Great! Customer service is always available to help and lets me get my drivers there rate confirmations super quick. I would recommend AcsendTMS to anyone in the industry because of it's simple and organized functions.

The all in one ability to post, book, and build a load. Great software also to keep track of rates.

Only thing is once in a while will take a while to load a reporting page.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you so much for this very special review! The AscendTMS Team.