15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Vimeo

En savoir plus sur Vimeo

Conçu pour une utilisation commerciale et commerciale avec des outils puissants faciles à utiliser. Et surtout, FiXi est incroyablement abordable.

En savoir plus sur Vimeo

A great and involved community. Posability to rent or sell out your content trough the application.

People don't know much Vimeo, there's no audience there so, sadly, I am using only for that purpose listed above.

Vimeo - Notes

Vimeo a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 029 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Vimeo ?

Filtrer les avis (1 029)

Blake
Blake
Operations Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Expensive but worth it

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
vanessa
helpdesk (Cameroun)
Administration publique, 501–1 000 employés

vimeo pour les montages vidéos professionnels

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : c'est important d'avoir un outils pareil à sa disposition car il permet d'être professionnel et donne de très bon résultat et cela encourage vraiment les utilisateurs car on a pas tous besoin d'être formé pour l'utiliser mais pas forcement car il s'apprend tout seul

vimeo donne un meilleur rendu de la création vidéo est permet d'obtenir une résolution parfaite. je ne suis pas un habitué des logiciels mais avec vimeo il m'a fallu peut de temps pour maitriser ce logiciel

pour utiliser ce logiciel une formation est nécessaire pour ceux qui ne s'y connaisse pas du tout mais à part cela l'application est excellente

Kristie
Kristie
Amazing Video Effects and Graphics! (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

From Youtube to Vimeo Pro!

Commentaires : I used to get paid by YouTube back in 2015 but I had signed up for Vimeo Pro for free. I do personally like the platform on Vimeo better than YouTube and Vimeo feels more hip and young. It is for those who are into high resolution graphics and videomaking. It is not like YouTube where the videos are created from smartphone tools. It is for professional videomakers, animators, and motion graphics artists. It is the main reason why I joined Vimeo Pro, but now, it is turning into a career.

My company is focused on creating graphic designs and motion graphics to promote my artistic products, and Vimeo Pro is the perfect way to make my products promoted online. During the pandemic, I was furloughed from my employer so I decided to use my time to promote my online business. I had it established in 2015 but I was working for my employer for the last four years and did not have time to make proper sales. Instead of just sales, Vimeo Pro has helped me create an online community for those interested in my brand. It has been a lot of fun and the features on Vimeo Pro always excite me.

My least favorite feature is the high costs involved in maintaining my online presence on Vimeo Pro. MY favorite feature is the videomaking tool which I do have to pay a monthly subscription for, but there are so many costs involved. It was like starting my own channel by paying Vimeo to keep maintaining my videos. It has been an expensive journey for me as a member of Vimeo Pro.

Peter
Consultant (Danemark)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 2–10 employés

Easy to distribute my videos to my clients and managing team folders

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Quality videos and marketing strategies creating a more connected and productive team in the long run.

I can easily engage several teams on the platform and I have the freedom to switch between them. No worries of background disturbances, videos can be mute to avoid them. Also, it brings stability in performance and our overall goal. Creates beautiful presentations which came be customized to make them more appealing. In the case where files in question are too large or contain parts which are not relevant, trimming is possible. This improves efficiency in the final results. It is generally a very easy to use tool.

Well, no cons experienced so far. Work is always done to expectations.

Kate
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Vimeo Video Platform

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I enjoy how easy it is to share and manage videos with advertisers.

The quality of the videos can sometimes get lost in uploading.

Neil
Landscape Technician (R.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 11–50 employés

Vimeo The Perfect Video Hosting Solution

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall for our company there would be no other option than using Vimeo for hosting our videos. In our experience Vimeo also has a very good customer care team as when we raised a small billing issue, this was resolved quickly and appropriately with no hassle, which is what you want when you are busy working projects and content.

Vimeo is quite simply fantastic, it is a rock solid platform that has NEVER let us down. We embed project videos on our website and they look great, we switched to using Vimeo as it was a brand we trusted, best decision we have ever made in terms of our video content. We love the way we can control the settings for each video and also the player controls depending on what we need. It's a 10 out of 10 from us!

Obviously as premium product there is an annual cost to using Vimeo, but we feel that the benefit we get far outweighs this. In fact Vimeo probably pays for itself as our designs and services are showcased in our videos and new leads generated. There's not much else to say, we wouldn't use anything else.

Jolly
Data Associate (Danemark)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Complete solution to create and manage your streaming platform or VOD site

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Vimeo stands in to solve the rapidly evolving threats and attack in the video streaming platforms. The experience is definitely the best.

It is easy to add live streams on the platform. It gives the full freedom to customize the dashboard and allow viewers to navigate within the platform without closing the video. Adding content for watching later is possible bringing flexibility and efficiency. Scalability is a key feature in Vimeo, it is capable of supporting multiple users without glitches. Security and reliability is also present in their services making it the best tool to work with.

With huge protection against unauthorized access and user friendliness, Vimeo deserves five star rating. It has shown the best features and operation.

PENISOARA
PHOTOGRAPHER (Roumanie)
Photographie, 2–10 employés

Very good for the free version, a little expensive for the premium version

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I use the free version, because I don't need more. But if I were to switch to the premium account, yes, it seems a bit expensive. The quality is very good, both video and audio

video and audio quality after upload sharing on other social media channels can be integrated into the website

the upload speed is low technical assistance is not very good

Angus
Angus
Editor (Australie)
Médias de diffusion, 2–10 employés

Still the best platform for showcasing professional video

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We have had a paid subscription with vimeo for over 6 years now and in that time it's remained the best option for hosting our professional video work. In that time streaming has steadily improved too. A decade ago the platform sometimes had buffering issues whereas YouTube did not. Now they are both the best performing mainstream platforms for video hosting. Their own slices of the market and audience types remain the same, with vimeo being the preferred platform for higher end video content, professionally produced videos and Indie documentary. It's still the best option for industry professionals (not content creators) who want to showcase their work.

User interface is as clean as ever. Uploads are fast and so is streaming.

Tinkering with the UI when it's already solid can lead to confusion as to how to use some features of the platform. I know they are just trying to improve but too much tinkering - especially for parts of the UI that are good already - can be confusing.

Robert
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Meubles, 11–50 employés

Vimeo is great!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, using Vimeo works great for us and allows us with a place to house and share video with our team and partners.

Vimeo is easy to use and convenient for businesses that need somewhere to house video assets without looking to generate traffic.

The only downside I can think of with Vimeo is that sharing links externally can be tricky. Whenever a video is finished uploading, the share button will not work when sending out in a newsletter, Teams, etc. the video id needs to be added to the end of a separate url. Not a big deal, just not as convenient as the rest of the platform.

Amy
Talent Acquisition (Brésil)
Produits alimentaires, 201–500 employés

tested and trusted for video management

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It gives me the best video quality, it's amazingly easy to customize to my taste and it's very easy to use.

it hasn't frustrated me in any way since using it.

Deidre
Sr. Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

Used to be Perfect

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It was great. I would have continued except for the price

It was great to have seamless embedding capabilities, and personalize my vimeo channel

It got to be too expensive for my small, digital only church

Oussama
Founder & Game Designer (Maroc)
Jeux vidéos, 2–10 employés

A Personalised and In-Depth Look at Vimeo

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I've had a great experience with Vimeo. It's user-friendly, has great video quality, and has plenty of features to satisfy most users. The only downside is the pricing, but if you're willing to pay for the features, it's definitely worth it.

Vimeo has been my go-to video hosting platform for years now. The user interface is incredibly easy to use, and it has a variety of features that help me customize my videos. The upload speeds are also lightning fast, and I never have to worry about buffering or lag. On top of that, the video quality is always top-notch and I'm able to easily share my videos with friends and family.

Although Vimeo is great for hosting videos, one area it falls short on is its pricing. The free version is limited in features, and the paid plans can get quite expensive. However, Vimeo does offer discounts for annual plans, so if you're looking for a long-term solution, this might be the way to go.

ZhiMin
Filmmaker (Canada)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Quality screening but need more options

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I have been using Vimeo for a while but not able to continue to pay monthly fee. So I lost some video when I stop playing monthly fee and I don't get to choose which video that I can keep. If a platform that support artists, please offering something that artists can afford and the options that they can choose.
I love the idea that showcasing some great video works and maybe the platform and artists can both monetize the art works.

1. the quality of the images are higher than Youtube 2. More options for sharing the video 3. You can replace the video with the same sharing link, easy for update 4. It becomes a more reliable platform for professionals. It works towards helping filmmakers to find jobs and career development. 5. No annoying commercials all over the place.

1. Monthly fee is high, it becomes a financial burden. 2. No option for choosing the video on your account if you decide not to paying the monthly fee. 3. Not enough audiences and pay if you want to sale your video on the platform.

Dave
Dave
CEO (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Flawless and customizable video hosting, never any ads

Commentaires : We host training and promotional videos on several web sites. In most cases, you only need the video URL to embed the video. Some CMS require an embed code, which Vimeo makes available. If there are problems with the video, it is literally never on Vimeo's side, it's always the CMS or website.

Vimeo allows you to customize the player any way you want. We have three different standard settings, with and without our logo, with and without play bar, etc. We have over 300 videos hosted. Vimeo charges by the month, not by storage or download bandwidth. Most of our videos are hidden and inaccessible to the public.

None. It's kind of funny when people complain about YouTube, etc. All the problems go away when you start using Vimeo.

Médias de diffusion, 201–500 employés

Vimeo for Business

Commentaires : We are solving the problems of running out of storage space. This is a great way we can upload additional video. We also frequently need to send video elsewhere and we use Vimeo for that. Other businesses and platforms are able to easily see the video that we are sharing. The embed option is great! It's super easy to grab the code and go. You can also share a link to whatever video you upload right to your own social media page. This is easier than going through the trouble to directly upload a video to Facebook or Twitter which can clog their system. Vimeo Pro also gives you the option to see that "stats" on each individual video that you uploaded. It shows how many people have played your video, the impressions made, and the play rate. You can also link your Vimeo to Google Analytics to keep a closer eye. Mainly we just use Vimeo Pro for the uploading of videos itself.

We have been using Vimeo for your business for three years now and have never had any complaints. I work for a television news website and sometimes we need to upload additional video that our individual system does not support. That's when we turn to Vimeo. All of the videos we've uploaded have been crystal clear. We like that we're able to grab a code and paste it on our own website. It gives an option to link back to Vimeo but it isn't tacky and overwhelming. It looks neatly embedded onto our page while giving Vimeo the credit they deserve. We also like that you can customize links. This is great when we need to send a link to a video to someone who isn't in the immediate vicinity. We can change the privacy settings of Vimeo so only that person with the link can see it.

The only real complaint we have is that we tend to run out of storage space each week. Also, we wish there was a way to remove the large title off the top of the screen. An option to make it smaller or remove it altogether would be nice.

Aeris Thuy Khanh
Assistant Online Editor (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Good Video Sharing Platform for Businesses

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Vimeo is an easy to pick up and use platform for video sharing between team members and to showcase to clients. The interface is easy on the eyes and looks good on first impression.

Vimeo is really easy to use and easy to learn the interface. I like a lot of the functionalities, like making showcases, replacing videos, marking timecodes for comments, etc. I like that Vimeo allows you to have a brand page and a personal page.

Vimeo can be so buggy and laggy sometimes that it doesn't feel like a B2B platform. The search function on Vimeo should be better and differentiate between content on Vimeo vs. my Vimeo content search, not combined. I think Vimeo could benefit from showing video metadata details.

Favio
Favio
Project Manager (Pérou)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great video quality for content uploaded

Commentaires : We've had a good experience with Vimeo but I would not recommend using it as your main video upload website for ad purposes since it is not known and used as much as other options, however, for embedded links to use on websites or other platforms, it is great because of its video quality.

The feature that I like the most is that the video quality remains the same when we upload a video for out marketing purposes. Most online video players reduce quality even if you upload on 4K.

I'd love it to be known by more people, because sometimes it is hard to get organic visitors into our content. We had to use other platforms to get an embedded link and share it from there with ads.

Pamela
CEO (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur

Vimeo is one of my Daily Go-To Work Tools!

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I use this program daily and so appreciate its availability and useability for my clients.

I love that I can upload a file, and instantly get the link even before the file upload is complete. That saves me a lot of time. I also really like that I can go back in and change the intro image on the video.

It's not as easy as drag and drop to move folders around and organize them. I honestly haven't given it a lot of effort, but it's not super obvious.

M. Serhat
Senior Software Engineer (Allemagne)
E-learning, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

No need to setup a media server when you have Vimeo

Commentaires : While I was working in the distance education industry, migrating to the Vimeo (from Red5 media server) was the smartest decision we've ever made. By migrating to Vimeo we saved thousands of dollars.

Ease of use, very cheap prices considering problems the product is solving, user-friendly UI, support for 4K videos, fast video processing, amazing customer support, branding features, neat integration with other software, unlimited video storage.

Nothing to be honest. We have been using Vimeo as our main media storage/service since 5 years and we have been extremely happy with the product.

Brent
Brent
Senior Director Of Information Technology (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Amazing for what it does. Few rival it.

We've used Vimeo Pro and Vimeo Plus plans for many years. Super customizable for embeds on sites and great stats.

1) There is no customization on ALL player controls or colors in embeds, just most. If you want an auto-play video with no progress bar or overlays, look elsewhere. 2) They abide by strict DMCA copyright rules. If you have a video flagged as copyrighted 3 times, you are banned. We had 2 violations at the same time from another user due to an old ex-employee re-uploading a file for internal use and making it public. We then (like 7 years later) got flagged for a song or something and were told we had a few days of read only access to download nearly a decade's worth of content before they deleted it. WHAT?!?! No appeal process or anything. No phone number. We sent an email (the only option) which was ignored. We finally found someone on the phone who seemed surprised we had found them and managed to find out how to get one of the originally DMCA complainants to remove their complaint. Now we live on a "1-strike and we lose it all" reality. Whiff. Seems there should be some method of complaints expiring after so many years or something to avoid punishing long time users at the same rate as new users. We could open a new account, but we'd lose thousands of videos we've created. How is that fair? I get copyright protection and all, but youtube's approach is more civil.

Marcio
Marcio
It specialist (Brésil)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001–10 000 employés

Very flexible and reliable platform

Commentaires : After months I'm still eventually learning new tricks and better/faster ways of sharing and releasing videos, but it gets easier every time. The whole idea of having my personal "me-flix" where people can sub and watch my content on my personally branded website without being another "youtuber" inside Google's YT framework is awesome. If you're reading this, give it a try, just remember that any professional videos shared on plans below PRo (Basic, Plus) are against the terms of service and will eventually lead to account suspension/content removal, but if you plai fair, it's an awesome place to be!

Although the Basic free plan has some limitations regarding the amount of videos you can upload or keep stored, the platform is good to share personal videos. (digital influencers, former youtuber should look for the PRO plans and up). Besides that, the platform is not cluttered with ads and doesn't force you to link to any other services from Google. If you want to have your own professional video repository and turn videos into a reliable and solid video platform, look no further. The Pro and Business plans have a plethora of features such as embedding, watermarking and even an easy to setup subscription service to your customers that can let you fully customize your interface in a way that people will have a hard time finding out they're accessing Vimeo and not your custom built streaming platform.

Vimeo could have an easier way to migrate/import videos from youtube, twitch / other platforms. But that is due to the learning curve required since it's a different UI from what people are used, but that is not really a bad thing. It just takes you out of your comfort zone for a moment.

Rafa¿
Rafa¿
Owner (Pologne)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Best video hosting and screen recording app ever used!

Commentaires : Totally satisfied. Previously Ive used different app for webinars (YT, webinarjam), different for screen recording (Awesome screenshot) and video hosting (YT). Now I have all in one - with better functions and performance.

+ video/screen recording is super easy with Chrome plugin (with save to disc option) + fantastic video protection options (link domain with video embed, download protection) + fast and informational support with personalized approach to each issue (no "general" answers) + fast, smooth player with quality to bandwidth adaptation (like in YouTube) + webinar option (event) + great price to quality ratio

No cons. It is professional software that you should use if you want to host and protect your videos (ie. courses), webinars or how-to's.

While cheaper options are available - Vimeo is tops in ease and quality!

Vimeo's paid offerings make it easy to upload, share, and manage large video libraries at the highest quality. It's the de-facto standard for digital screener sharing in the independent film and television sector. The admin and features are very easy to understand - and we've had no trouble training non-technical staff to set up even complicated videos with unusual combinations of security permissions. They have robust support for privacy control, embedding, subtitling and other accessibility features. As a major platform, most major encoders come pre-set with optimized profiles, and (in most cases) automatic upload functions available.

The paid offerings can sometimes be a difficult sell for very small companies/individuals as there are few services that Vimeo offers that can't be replicated by completely free alternatives (mostly via YouTube) - but the high quality and ad-free experience is often worth it.

Hanaa
Hanaa
Associate Video Creation (Sri Lanka)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

To Share high quality professional videos!

Commentaires : For a marketing company this is the best video storage. Sharing the videos across different platforms is just a single click away. We can always keep track of the video engagements and get the progress. Creating separate lists and embedding the videos have made it even more attractive for the clients to see. Best ever!

A part of our marketing services is video marketing. And we use a number of software to create unique and best videos for our client. And vimeo is our storage and platform which we use to share our videos. Having 200+ clients and several products means we have to create a number of videos per week. Vimeo pro allows you to upload 15+ GB per week, which is a must for us. The privacy is updated, we love that. You can make the changes on the same video and have the link not changed. That is very convenient for us when improvising ads.

I did have issues when looking up for old videos from profile, sometimes even if I search with the Video id, the video doesn't show up. I have to go deep into the video list to find the video.

Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

A grown-up video hosting platform

Commentaires : I have a Vimeo business account and use it to host close to 100 videos. I access most through the embed player or API as the site experience leaves something to be desired. I've found it to be far more grown up and business focused than YouTube. The Vimeo team needs to continue to push boundaries and grow their product with corporate users in mind.

Vimeo has tried to emulate YouTube in a few ways and has fallen short of the cool crowd. What they have built however is a more than decent video hosting platform. They downsample videos far less which means playback is almost nice and clear. Their analytics are easy to use and capture all the right things. Security and permissions are easy to configure. Even their API has some great features in it.

There are a few parts and pieces that could be easier to use or just work better. My number one complaint it around end screens or any kind of screen that pops up in the video. You are limited to only capture name and email. While this is far more than YouTube, it could be so much more! Imagine the marketing possibilities if this feature was fleshed out! Also exporting the data from those forms is less than intuitive.