Avis clients sur Time Tracker

4,4 (2 733) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Time Tracker

Gérez facilement le temps et les dépenses grâce à des options de suivi flexibles, des approbations d'administrateurs, des catégories personnalisées, des taux de facturation, des reporting et plus encore.

En savoir plus sur Time Tracker

Easy integration of tasks, clients and billing rates with QB Desktop. Easy for users to enter time, billable, non-billable, PTO.

I hate that you can't edit text after you submit hours.

Time Tracker - Notes

Time Tracker a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 733 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Time Tracker ?

Filtrer les avis (2 733)

Sandrine
Responsable communication (R.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, 2-10 employés

Un outil pratique pour gérer la facturation lorsque l'on travaille à plusieurs sur un projet

5,0 l’année dernière

Il permet de comptabiliser le temps passé sur un projet ou une tâche et facilite la facturation au client. Très facile d'utilisation et possibilité de l'utiliser sur Mac.

Je n'ai pas exploré les autres fonctionnalités car je l'utilise essentiellement pour comptabiliser le temps passé. Quelques bugs de temps en temps.

Thomas
Directeur (France)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Service de facturation de haute qualité

Commentaires : Je récompense fortement

comptabilise le temps passé sur un projet ou une tâche et facilite la facturation au client. Très facile d'utilisation .

Le site a des moment déjà bug mais part sa rien à signaler

christie
christie
Home Health Care Provider (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Time Tracker is a Time saver

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Time Tracker helps me keep track of the time I have on projects and how long I've been in and out of patience rooms

Sometimes the timing is off or not correct.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

A top tool to improve productivity

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : TimeTracker is used for logging in, planning projects, managing tasks, planning weekly and monthly calendars, tracking time and expenses, and more. The best part of using a time tracker is that it forces developers to stay on task by setting strict time limits. The developer's track record can be verified by the client. Both the client and the programmer can see through it without any difficulty

Time Tracker is how I keep track of my schedule, tasks, and projects. Payroll and expenses can be calculated from the gleaned information. In addition, TimeTracker's customer service can fix any problems you're having.

It works fine, although there are instances when there are bugs that force you to re-enter data. From what I've heard, the software's administrative interface can be perplexing, but I can't speak from personal experience.

Jane
Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Time Tracker for legal billing

3,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall my staff has had a good experience with this billing software.

Time Tracker is an affordable and easy to use software for billing.

Can't do batch billing. I am a contract attorney for the state so each bill has to have a cover sheet and each bill needs to be separated out from the others.

Brian
IT Manager (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés

A Well rounded Time tracking and Invoicing software

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it has been a very successful product and has handled our needs quite well.

Time tracking and being able to tie the time entries to a specific client and project is crucial in our business as an IT support and web-design company. Then add in Invoicing and it allows me to have reduced the time it takes to produce payroll reports and monthly invoicing

The inability for us to customise reports beyond the options currently presented.

Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The right fit for our team and business

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Our previous Time tracking system was home-grown and slow for rapid entry of tracked time entries. The Outlook integration features have cut the time entry activity by at least 75%. Users keep up with their time throughout the day, so near-realtime insight into the activity of the team is readily available. Previously they would wait until the end of the day or end of the week to enter time, so progress was difficult to monitor. Support has been responsive and helpful, so most any issue we encountered is solved or logged for future enhancement

We work on multiple client projects through the day. Most consultants track their time in their Outlook calendar and transfer those times to our former system on a daily or weekly basis. Time Tracking in Outlook, assigning that time to clients and projects in one action and synching with the online portal has made an extremely tedious, non-value-added activity a simple and non-intrusive task in our consultants' work days and has already paid back the cost in added productivity.

Reporting functionality is limited and somewhat archaic and doesn't match our measurement and tracking methods. Exports of the Time Tracker data through the API has allowed us to measure our consultants and business in the way that we choose to. I would prefer a method to customize the fiscal calendar/fiscal periods for reporting, but again, we have handled this through export of the data and imposing our fiscal calendar on the data for meaningful reporting.

Owner (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Great, Inexpensive way to connect to QuickBooks

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : An inexpensive way to accurately track your billable time and quickly get that info into Quickbooks.

We use Time Tracker in our video production company to track billable hours for all invoicing. This includes editing time, purchasing stock footage, equipment rentals, shoots, etc. All of this information needs to be accurately conveyed to Quickbooks in order for us to bill our clients appropriately.

Being a web-based product, there are sometimes when the software is down and you can't access the time tracker. This can cause us to lose track of billable time.

Damar
Owner (Mexique)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the smartest tools for timekeeping

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical at first, but after using Time Tracke, I found it to be not only one of the smartest tools on the market. It is also so easy to use and really saves me so much time! As a freelancer and small business owner, my time is my most valuable resource! Thank you for creating such a great product.

I find it super easy to use, and that it's intuitive enough that you don't even need training. It takes no time at all to get started and you can track time for different projects and clients without any trouble. I am happy with the service and would recommend them to anyone looking to start tracking their time more efficiently!

There really isn't anything I dislike from Time Tracker

Ayesha
Ayesha
Client Service Professional (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Track all your time spent on the clients with just a click

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Handle all your billing and invoicing with just on click on time tracker. This tool is recommended for all organizations who have hourly billing for the clients.

The time tracker allows us track the time that we spent accross the clients and helps us in doing accurate billing. Generating invoices based on the time spent is pretty simple in this tool. We have been using this for all the employees and this tool has been a great help for accounting all the work done.

The tool makes the laptop a little slow while running in the background as it utilizes the RAM.

Meale
Meale
marketer (Togo)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés

the time tracker software

Commentaires : time tracking perfectly

time tracker is generally a software that really helps employees to deal with their time sheduling and to manage many their expenses in the software

this software is good but it not very known by some employees . so they have to promote it more

Samuel
Samuel
Data Analyst (Kenya)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Time Tracker

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Easy to use and multi-platform. Flexibility to allow you to monitor each individual day separately or, like me, record many days and hours in a single line item so that I can accurately report to my clients what was accomplished when I was on-site and invoicing by the hour. The information is automatically saved as you tab past and enter in the web client; there is no save button. Both Android and iPhone have highly functional mobile clients.

One of my favorite time-tracking software is Time Tracker; it's user-friendly and suitable for beginners. The overall user experience is fantastic and straightforward to use.I appreciate that I can enter my time on my computer and mobile device. The procedure is simple.

When I can't remember what I did on a specific day and hour, it might be frustrating when my entries mysteriously vanish from the description area.The main drawback of this software, aside from the occasional headache, is screen management.

Irene
Freelance (Mexique)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Time Tracker review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Time Tracker was a good option for me as a freelancer. I used it for a while since it was the tracker my client at the time favored and had no real issues when working with it. I did not stick to it mainly because as a freelance I adapt to the needs and preferences of every client and not all of my projects require a tool as rich-featured as this one, but other than that had no issues with it.

- Easy to use, takes no time to get started. - Does not require training. - You can track time for different projects and clients. - Dashboards are clear and useful. - Helps to know how much time is spent on each project and client. - Clients can easily see how time was spent and what are you charging for. - Automatically saves time entries. - Helps to see which tasks take longer, evaluate productivity and performance. - Can be used in multiple devices. - Allows to easily correct errors. - You can download the app or use the web app.

- Did not love the UI. The design could be improved. - Several features I did not understand nor use. - It is not complicated to learn how to use, but some things could still be simplified.

Maria
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Time Tracker is Great!

Commentaires : Time Tracker has worked well for us especially being able to have the field guys to log in their time onsite from their phone, when they need to.

I like that you can customize the time and or expense reports in order to see the total values of either one.

I haven't run into any problems, so I don't have any "cons" at this time.

Fritz
Architect (É.-U.)

I never needed any customer support and I don't know how much the software costs.

Commentaires : Paid.

It's the only computer software I have never needed help with. It keeps it simple.

That I have to fill out my timesheet on a computer -- period. I'm just pure old-school. I have no complaints, and want no gift or future surveys.

Brett
Brett
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Design, 11-50 employés

TimeTracker by eBility review

Commentaires : Overall, we have been very happy with TimeTracker in our business, and would recommend to other companies seeking a time tracking solution.

We use Timetracker in our business to record employee work time. I like that we can create different jobs and allocations within the software to specify where employees record time and to what project or job. I also like the rich reporting features and the ability to access employee "time cards" from anywhere that has an internet connection.

The one thing I like the LEAST about this software is the web interface's tendency to become mixed up and VERY difficult to use after resizing on the screen. There are sizing "handles" top bottom and left right of the actual time entry form. This form can be dynamically stretched and adjusted to fit the screen of the monitor an end user is using. Unfortunately, on smaller monitors, the form itself gets mixed up and entry blanks shift all over the screen when adjusting form size. Fortunately, this issue can be fixed by a simple "reset" of the form back to standard. It's more of an inconvenience than issue.

il y a 4 ans

Greetings. Thank you for the glowing review you left for using Time Tracker by Ebillity. We are always striving to make our product better and we are available to assist you in the future. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns you'd like to leave us, please feel free to give us a call at 800-851-0992. Thank you for your time and business.

Sujit Kumar
Sujit Kumar
Digital Marketing and Outreach (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Nice tool for creating a good working culture

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It has been very easy to use since now. I do like the softwares which improve the productivity of the team and our brand. Keep adding new features.

I have been working with the team for the ongoing projects. Keeping track of each every activity was going tougher. The day since I started using time tracker, Tracking was very easy and workflow become smooth. Highly recommended.

I don't count any cons but I do have some suggestions to grow the users. They should charge lesser and they needs to work more on billing and invoicing.

Terri
Administrative Manager (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

We have been with Ebillity since 2011 when Quick Books stop having Time Tracker. Many changes.

Commentaires : When we had no where to turn when Quick Books left us high and dry with no place to put our time and coordinate with billing Ebillity was there to help us.
Ebillity worked with us to get its software to what we needed for our employees. They have come a long way in 7 years that we have been with them.

Now, in 2018 from 2011 when we started using Ebillity there have been many changes for the good. It is much easier to use and faster. You are able to approve 1 day or 1 week at a time for your employees. Able to check off if the time is billable or non-billable. You have the choice of auto-save or not. Time is color coordinated Pending-Submitted-Approved, so you know the status at any given time. You can print out the time sheets by the week at any time. Print out reports by job or employee. Support team in the states have been very helpful, the outsourcing to another country was horrible----but have not had to use either for years now.

The printed out time sheet needs to be easier to read. There needs to be a space between each job so that it is not all run together.

VAN
Principal (É.-U.)

Small Architecture Firm Time Keeping

Commentaires : We started using this in 2011 as a way to streamline employee time entry and integrate with our QuickBooks for billing. It's been a great asset and time-saver from that perspective.

This software allows us to easily track time both in the office, and via the mobile app, in the field, allowing for a more refined/granular tracking of employee tasks. It's flexible and allows not just for entry of time, but also the setting of timers to track time while working. The tech support is excellent, waits are usually short, and resolutions are most often reached in the first call.

For us, at least, there's a relatively frequent need to re-link TimeTracker to our QUickBooks software. It's not difficult, but with the support of TT support we did figure it out and it's now part of the routine , but was frustrating in the extreme until that. We also ended up with a couple of "ghost" projects in TT only that were confusing to staff, but again TT support, once we identified the problem, was prompt in assisting.

Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 10 000+ employés

It's useful for keeping track of time, but that's all it does

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Each one of our employees, regardless of whether they are based in the office or at home, can contribute their knowledge to any of our projects. Our coordinators and accountants receive all the data and use it to swiftly and correctly count the number of hours worked and bill accordingly. The technology streamlines and improves the efficiency of our business by automating many time-keeping procedures.

My favorite thing about this app is that it allows you to track your time on a daily as well as a weekly basis. I use the weekly view to see what I need to get done in the next weeks, but I also use the daily view for activities that I only need to do for the day.

It's been a great experience for us. It's simple to use, and the costs are quite inexpensive. Pulling reports and allowing more than one individual to be an administrator has been quite beneficial.

il y a 7 mois

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! The seamless workflow, from entering time and integration with your payroll and billing app is one of them that we are proud of. Again thank you so much for your time writing this review. If you ever need help in the future, feel free to contact us at 1800-851-0992.

Andy
Senior Engineer (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 51-200 employés

Great Add On Product for Quick Books Time Keeping

Commentaires : Time Tracker has been a Godsend for our company as we grow Nationwide. The ability to gather time from over 100 employees and have billing ready to go at the beginning of the month with a simply sync, has really helped our Company.

The ability to connect via download the time sheets from multiple employees at multiple locations throughout the Country has made this product very useful for us. As our business grew, it was impossible to just have each person enter their time directly into Quick Books, let alone expose the Quick Books data base to improper entries. To be able to keep an employees time sheet up to date from any device with an internet connection was vital. It has made our time keeping and billing much, much simpler.

The reporting feature is a little wonky. A little more polish on the front end to easily explain the options would be great. This is not a big stopper of the program however. Should not deter anyone from using the product.

Ceyrena
Project Manager (É.-U.)

Easy to use

Commentaires : Overall, it is extremely easy to use. That may make up for any of the minor inconveniences I described above.

Generally it is easy to learn and use as a way to input my timesheet for work. I like that I can copy the job/description info from the previous week. It is also easy to create a report for my time spent on projects/tasks.

As soon as you save the data you have inputted into your timesheet it deletes the unused jobs, etc. If you work on a lot of different projects throughout the week and like to input your time daily, this means you have to reenter all of the job codes and descriptions. I wish there was a way to manually delete/keep which projects you want to keep for the week. Also, I am not able to pull reports for a job that includes other user's time. Which means as a project manager, I can't be self-sufficient in pulling reports for a project to track our progress. I have also heard from our bookkeeper that importing the data into Quickbooks leads to trouble sorting the data into relevant categories so we have had to develop a rigorous system for task descriptions to facilitate here sorting and using the data collected in our timesheets.

Nathan
Nathan
IT Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

It's very bare bones, but does the job. Wish the mobile app was better.

Easy to use, the webpage loads quickly. I like the scalable table that you can make larger/smaller. I like that when you can type to search and it does a wildcard search.

Sometimes the time doesn't get saved. The fields are small and can be hard to type a lot of text into. There aren't a lot of features and the mobile app isn't very good. It won't keep my signed in either, which is very annoying.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Nathan! Thanks for the honest review. We really appreciate your feedback, as we are always trying to make improvements to our product. Please feel free to check out our new and improved mobile app: IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ebillity-time-tracker-for/id468586078?ls=1&mt=8 Andriod: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cg.android.ebillitytimetracker Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ebillity.com or call us at (800) 851-0992 for free support regarding this issue or anything else that you have questions about. We would love to help! -Alex from eBillity

Caroline
Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

Very to use time tracking and billing software

The best thing I like about this software is that I can easily generate an invoice with my logo so it looks personal and professional. The user interface is intuitive and it's not difficult to find what you need in order to accomplish your task. I also like that there's an app so I can track my time when I am not in the office. This software is great and I highly recommend!

I have only two criticisms and they are minor. One, there is a slight delay between pushing the start time button and the population of the drop down menu of my clients. Second, when a dialog box opens so that you can describe your activity, you have to scroll to the bottom in order to get to the bottom of this dialog box. Then, if you want to save your time, you have to either scroll to the very bottom or hit an arrow so that it minimizes. It seems to me that this dialog box could be constructed so that it appears on the screen without having to manually scroll to the bottom.

Accountant (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Plays Great with Quickbooks

Commentaires : We have used eBillity for over six years and it has helped us bill our time every month. We enter thousands of hours each month. We have looked for alternatives in the past, but we always come back because it works so well. Whether you connect with QB or another accounting software, or just use it to track time and generate invoices, eBillity is a great choice for any company of any size.

I like most the eBillity syncs with Quickbooks. eBillity allows our team to enter time as they are working. It also stores the entries and allows users or the admins to go back and adjust them if necessary. Pricing is a huge plus, too.

It's not very pretty and the setup process can be confusing if you're connecting it to QB.

il y a 4 ans

Greetings! This is Support Agent Roberto from Ebillity. Thank you for the positive feedback and for your business. Please feel free to give us a call Monday Through Friday if you ever have any questions. (800) 851-0992 Thank you for your time!