En savoir plus sur Bynder

Bynder est une solution cloud pour les professionnels du marketing cherchant à simplifier la manière dont ils gèrent le contenu numérique à l'aide d'un portail centralisé.

En savoir plus sur Bynder

There's simple following highlights which could be improved. The custom API capacities.

There are a few minor annoying things - for example, when showing a list of tasks it shows 20 on a page. Instead of being able to "show all" - you only have the option to "show more.

Bynder - Notes

Bynder a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 162 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bynder ?

Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Bynder is our digital assets' authoritative database

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Bynder acts as a central repository for all of our digital assets, making it easier for everyone in the organization and our external partners to access the most up-to-date and accurate versions without wasting time searching for them or second-guessing whether or not they are viewing the most recent revisions. It establishes a system that can be used across all divisions and which can be relied upon to give up-to-date and comprehensive data on our digital holdings.

Bynder is used all over our company. Bynder has been an extremely flexible option for us to better manage the distribution and use of all of our digital assets. Inefficient time and effort is wasted trying to locate needed digital files that have been dispersed among multiple computers, shared folders, and emails.

There's no way to keep tabs on which files are being transferred, downloaded, etc. It was difficult to locate assets without knowing precisely where they were stored. To use several filters based on a single metaproperty. Minimization of computerized categorization.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Bynder is very user-friendly and configurable

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Our sales and marketing digital asset management system and our graphics digital asset management system needed to be integrated. We required an easy-to-use and easy-to-manage solution. Bynder gives you access to everything.

It was made clear by the Onboarding Manager exactly what needed to be done and when. They gave us with tools to evaluate and spreadsheets to help us verify the platform's suitability for our purposes. The weekly sessions were fruitful, and the "homework" tasks were manageable. The database is well-built, but it also allows for a great deal of customization.

Metaproperties and permissions may have benefited from a bit more description of how they're used, especially how they're connected. Things didn't exactly go according to plan, so we had to go back a few times and reorganize.

Georgi
Demand Generation Manager (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Bynder is still the leader in DAM and creative management

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Bynder has cut the time it takes us to create and share assets by hundreds of hours a year. It has saved our creative team tonnes of work when creating new asset variants.

Finding the right assets and easily sharing them with both our internal and external stakeholders is a breeze. The user interface is super easy to use.

Nothing I can think of - maybe a few bits around the waiting room functionality can be improved.

Kathryn
Associate Manager of Creative Production (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 501-1 000 employés

Good Overall Product - Needs Continuous Improvement

Commentaires : The help-team is generally really responsive at the onset. But once the ticket has to go to engineering or product, I don't get any follow up on where my ticket stands or projected timelines for solving said problem.

Overall I like this product, I think it's generally user friendly for me as the admin. I find it easy to organize my assets and my users. Some of the reasons I find it cumbersome are because users within my organization are asking the system to do things that it's not capable of. (ie, using it more as a shareable dropbox as opposed to a directory of assets)

...that said... I find myself having to put in tickets to fix or implement things that feel like they should already be a part of the integration. For example, I asked the system to kick out a report. Within webdam, the report pulled up 4,000 assets that fit the criteria I searched for. However, when I kicked out the excel file, it only showed the first 1,000. What's the point of reporting if I can't see the whole report? Also, my department established a process in webdam for Regular users and it worked for a year or so and then suddenly stopped working due to changes made in the system. It's currently being sorted out now, but it was a frustrating discovery.

Mayank
CEO, Founder (Pays-Bas)
Animation, 2-10 employés

Meets all project management needs of an animation studio

Commentaires : Bynder is the platform where we manage our animation projects and meets our project management requirements in a perfect way so far except reporting tool.

Bynder is the most user-friendly and easy to use project management platform with its relative extensive features such as video brand studio, workflow manager and digital asset management infrastructure.

Although in overall Bynder is the most user-friendly and easy to use project management platform, it is hard to say that reports tool is that much user-friendly and sufficient to reflect all required statistical data.

Alternatives envisagées : Digizuite DAM

Pourquoi choisir Bynder : Wrokflow module of Bynder was more suitable for creative content creation process.

Logiciel antérieur : Digizuite DAM

Pourquoi passer à Bynder : Bynder's workflow manager was more suitable for tracking the animation development process.

Digital Asset Manager (Pays-Bas)
Meubles, 501-1 000 employés

Intuitive and easy of use

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I really like the way it's setup, and the flexibility you have to customize the product for your brand. We've done away with network folders, we've made more people self sufficient. We now know what assets we have. Duplications are pretty non existent. Got rid of allot of manual work on websites; cropping images, replacing documents etc.

I like the lack of folder structure, this combined with a good taxonomy, you'll find what you need in seconds.

Integrations and flexibility with CMS, but it's getting better. The stability and lack of customization of the Analytics. The rest are just some small issues.

Ron
Ron
Ecommerce Manager (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 201-500 employés

Functionality vs Speed

Commentaires : We are using Bynder as a digital assets manager to share images, campaign tools, and videos to our internal teams, dealers, distributors, and media associates. So far our outside visitors who use Bynder have found very few issues with the tool. However, others have found the interface daunting and difficult. We have had made huge concessions to our homepage to funnel visitors to our Bynder site forgoing many of the features.

I have grown to like Bynder's filter system and understand its power in finding assets quickly.

1. There are always issues with load time and responsiveness. 2. Setting up permission levels and functionality is a real chore. Maybe it is our needs, but the initial setup was not well-explained.

Ahmad Farhad
Chief Marketing Officer (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Bynder, You Marketing Partner!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I love Bynder, this wonderful software helps my business in any way like best marketing through content creation/management, creative management, video making, file storage, and many more. Thank Bynder!

I use and like Bynder for my business digital or online presence. This software has different helpful tools such as creative management, video making, content creation/management, and many more nice features which helps my business widen its network.

I like all the tools included in this software, I would love to see other new and amazing tools in upcoming versions.

Jordan
Account Manager (R.-U.)
Recherche, 51-200 employés

Best in class Digital Asset Management

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Bynder has been a critical tool for our team when it comes to managing our assets and easily finding the content and assets we need. The ease of use is unlike any other tool we've used and what used to take multiple emails and messages now takes a few clicks. The taxonomy and metadata setup and day-to-day use is straightforward and everyone on our team knows how to use the tool with minimal training and setup. We have been able to centralise all our existing content in one central place and have robust access controls in place for external stakeholders, something that is absolutely critical for our businesses. We no longer have to worry about the wrong files being shared with the wrong people - a real god-send.

Nothing of note I can think of - wish we had implemented Bynder earlier.

Jelle
Software Engineer (Pays-Bas)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Innovative!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Bynder keeps getting good new features. Also the customer support is quick and effective. With those two combined, problems are quickly solved.

I can't think of anything I don't really like about Bynder

Gayla
É.-U.
Énergies renouvelables et environnement

Built For Sucess

Commentaires : Bynder is a great tool - since it is built to your specific needs, there is a lot of thought that goes into the up front to ensure it's success and user-friendly. Bynder's DAM module empowers our marketers to be able to find things on their own, see the brand guidelines, and know what is already "brand approved" in one place. By having featured collections, we can present new and interesting materials that others may not know about in an easy to find way that gets the new assets in our stakeholders hands more quickly than ever before. Bynder's Workflow module is intuitive and easy it is for our stakeholders and legal teams to review, annotate and provide feedback in a timely manner to our creative team. It has greatly improved our communication and efficiency working on projects.

With one central location for people to find files, guidelines, images and inquire about projects, we are much more efficient in providing people what they need, and ensuring brand compliance. Having Collections and the file send feature is extremely helpful. We also use workflfow, so Bynder collectively allows us to be nimble in our creative development and asset management.

I wish the workflow tool integrated better with the DAM.

Lesley
International Communications Manager (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés

Good product that is helping us make the most of our digital assets globally

Commentaires : Enhanced collaboration and sharing of digital assets across our global organisation. Ability to keep all our digital assets in one place and organised and tagged to improve searchability and usage. It also allows us to run reports to see how material is being used and who is using it.

Simple to use, intuitive, helpful customer support and Bynder continue to provide enhancements and new functionality to improve our experience. It has been a big benefit to our organisation and enabled us to combine two separate digital asset libraries into one effective global system allowing all our teams across the globe to share and collaborate.

When we reviewed the market we found no one DAM product was an exact match for our needs by Bynder definitely came the closest. We would like more push notification functionality and also stop/start uploads for times where internet connection is patchy in some of the areas where we operate but we know Bynder is continuing to assess and develop new things on their roadmap

Brigitte
Graphic Developement (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 201-500 employés

Easy place-it, easy find-it.

Commentaires : WebDam is very friendly user. We have a multitude of users from various groups with different needs and capabilities. WebDam allows us to put security in place so we do not share our intellectual properties with just everyone.

Drag and drop to upload assets

The light box is cumbersome. The assets needs to stay in there until they are downloaded from the people we share with but WebDam wont alert us when the files are actually downloaded by the end user.

Réponse de l'équipe de Webdam

il y a 6 ans

Thanks Brigitte! Glad to see Webdam is helping you keep your content secure. Regarding your feedback on lightboxes, have you tried watching those particular assets or checking the download reports? If neither accommodate to your workflows, contact your CSM for additional help.

Creative Producer (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Review for Bynder

Ease of use to manage digital assets Integrations with Drupal and other third party software Ability to manage users and permissions Keyword searching Load time and speeds Customer service

Sometimes glitchy features Lack of full customization on front-facing brand guidelines page New features are slow to employ

Heather
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 1 001-5 000 employés

Bynder / WebDAM

Commentaires : From the beginning they have went above and beyond to make sure we have been happy and that we get the system working for us.

Everything about having this software has been awesome. We like the Customer Service the most.

There are a few things/features that we wish it could do but it just doesn't do it...yet.

Mark
Technical Project Manger (É.-U.)
Internet, 5 001-10 000 employés

Bynder is very easy to use!

What I love most about Bynder is just user friendly the interface is. Everything is in the right place, which makes it super simple to figure out on your own, with little to no guidance. Their API is also really easy to use with plenty of options to integrate your third party tools.

I would love more built in integration possibilities, like auto import from Adobe stock or similar.

Aaron
Supervisor, Process Engineering (É.-U.)

I utilize WebDam to manage the organization of my company's image collection for multiple teams.

I greatly appreciate the ability to maintain group permissions, as it allows me to ensure that proper controls are in place to prevent improper use of imagery.

There are occasions in which the connection between Shutterstock and WebDam takes more time than I would like. There is often a delay between the purchasing of the image and the appearance of the image in WebDam

Will
Digital Asset Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 201-500 employés

Highly flexible, and a great image-based DAMm system.

Flexibility allows for adapting to organizational shifts and pivots. Easy filtered searches make finding assets quick and easy.

Communications can sometimes be lacking. Some features were simply dropped with no notification, features that were a main reason for choosing Bynder in the first place.

Alex
Manager, Web and Digital Content (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés

Much Potential but a Little Ways To Go

Commentaires : I am a big fan of the User Interface and the familiarity of the platform since it is much like shutterstock in terms of dashboard. However certain features have been wonky and other features that feel like should be their out of the box may lack at times. Given time though I know the company will improve the platform dramatically.

Clean modern and present day looking interface. Very similar to stock websites creating a familiar environment in which to browse. Company works with many other large companies leading to new integration and features often.

The process to import large quantity of data and tagging them is a Herculean effort. Search has been a little weird as well.

Denise
System Support Specialist (É.-U.)

Great tool to get assets to our internal and external customers.

Commentaires : Organized and easily distributed assets.

Ease of use to organize and manage assets. Like the admin tools are reports and metrics that can be produced.

The occasional lag time. There is not a lot from an administrator's stand point that has been difficult.

Content Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Good product that met our needs for a while

Commentaires : It solved a lot of problems and was a great first step. Eventually we moved to a more sales-enablement focused platform that accomplished digital asset management plus sales enablement all integrated with Salesforce. But the marketing team was very happy with Bynder.

Easy to manage and tag assets; version control of all assets; easy to share assets out with internal stakeholders, clients and prospects using collections.

Until the end, we heard complaints from sales that it was too hard to find things. Too many results would come up and in no particular priority order.

Haley
É.-U.
, 10 000+ employés

Great Experience, Start to Finish

Commentaires : We evaluated many DAM solutions and are so glad we chose WebDAM. They're incredibly responsive and down to earth people, which makes it so much easier to partner with them. The software is pretty user-friendly, and they're always adding new features. Even after we were all set up and on our way, they continued to check in and are always available to us. It wasn't a "take your money and run" scenario like you see all too often.

Réponse de l'équipe de Webdam

il y a 6 ans

Appreciate the review Haley! The feeling¿s mutual. We¿re happy to be partners with you!

Co
Designer (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Still the number one DAM out there

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Having all our content in one place has saved us so much time trying to find the right asset and sending it to users and clients. The Digital Brand Templates modules has saved our designers hundreds of hours in making small changes to copy, sizing and for localisations. The stunning user interface also means that adoption has been great and everyone is happy to use the tool daily.

Phenomenal user interface and usability and very flexible content creation tools and integrations make Bynder the best DAM I have seen out there.

Nothing is currently missing from our use case.

Kristin
Content Coordinator (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 11-50 employés

State DMO Review for Webdam

Commentaires : Bynder's acquisition of Webdam has seemed mostly smooth to us as the end user.

Excellent customer service. Prior to his departure, Rep was our CSM and he was great to work with.

Glitchy behavior - examples would be subfolders that were created would randomly disappear and then reappear if you logged out and back in again.

Steve
Director, Photographic Services ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

WebDAM at JSU

Commentaires : Highly recommended. Great people to deal with, responsive to customer needs and appear to be constantly working to improve the product.

Great people in sales and support. Very fast response times to emails. Easily customized. Admin tools are well designed. Easy to get images uploaded and managed. Users love the powerful search tools. Much more convenient than managing database in-house with servers, software, maintenance, etc., something I did for a couple of years. Works great with Mac or PC.

Pricey, but well worth the cost. Other storage-only solutions are available at much cheaper costs, but nothing that offers a true data management solution with security of off-site storage and web based access like WebDAM. Everyone here considers it money well spent.