En savoir plus sur TeamViewer

Se connecte à n'importe quel PC ou serveur dans le monde entier en quelques secondes. Contrôle à distance d'un PC partenaire comme si vous étiez assis devant.

En savoir plus sur TeamViewer

Avantages :

The greatest feature is the ease of access to support customers remotely. There was prerequisites to integrate with our existing platform, it was seemless.

Inconvénients :

It's slow and clunky, often having trouble launching. Their new Web Monitoring product which replaced Monitis is half-baked and missing features, we are unable to use it.

TeamViewer - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,6
Service client
4,3
Fonctionnalités
4,6
Rapport qualité-prix
4,4

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,8/10

TeamViewer a reçu une note globale de 4.6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 9 004 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Filtrer les avis (9 002)

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TeamViewer ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Utilisateur vérifié
Support IT (Maroc)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

point de vue sur teamviewer

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : wake on wlan ne marche pas j'aimerai bien de resoudrer ce problème

Avantages :

les points forts de logiciel 1- la sécurité 2-simple de l'installation 3-gerer l'installation des produit a distance 4-possebilite de bloque l'utilisateur a distance pour travaille tranquille

Inconvénients :

parmi les points faible de teamviewer ,quand tu travail a distance et un collegue aussi travaille a distance avec teamviwer quand tu fais une copier coller il afficher aussi sur le pc de ton collegue

Fatima E.
freelancer (Maroc)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Accès facile

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : TeamViewer m'a permit de me connecter à mon PC de n"importe quel endroit et de travailler à distance.
pouvoir me connecter aux ordinateurs des clients pour travailler dessus et pour résoudre leur problèmes et pour transférer des fichiers.

Avantages :

TeamViewer nous donne la possibilité de tester gratuitement le logiciel pendant une période. nous possédons un mot de passe et un identifiant pour nous connecter facilement de n'importe quel endroit

Inconvénients :

TeamViewer reste un petit peu cher mais au niveau de la qualité ,tout va bien et il est très pratique

Thierry D.
Manager (Côte d’Ivoire)
Réseaux informatiques, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Teamviewer

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Efficace comparé aux autres produits identiques existants.

Avantages :

Le plus rapide et le plus efficace des logiciels de contrôle à distance. La gestion des clients par l'annuaire est très pratique

Inconvénients :

Le prix exorbitant de la version payante qui ne permet pas un usage autre qu'obligatoire et intensif.

Xavier D.
graphiste (France)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Ne jamais souscrire un abonnement

2 l’année dernière

Avantages :

j'ai pris une licence pour accéder facilement à mon ordinateur à distance lors d'un déplacement

Inconvénients :

Renouvellement de la licence automatique au bout d'un an, sans possibilité de l'annuler. Service commercial incompétent, pratiques commerciales inadmissibles.

Utilisateur vérifié
Account Manager (France)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Conseil en gestion, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Solution qui fait ce qu'on lui demande

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Très bonne expérience, tant en tant qu'utilisateur pour ma famille personnelle, qu'en tant qu'utilisateur dans le monde entreprise (dépanneur et dépanné)

Avantages :

Facilité d'utilisation, logiciel intuitif, sécurité des échanges

Inconvénients :

Peut être le prix dans le cadre d'une utilisation entreprise.

Vashishrao D.
Vashishrao D.
Student (Maurice)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

TeamViewer - A Fast and Safe software for Remote Control

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Teamviewer is a safe product and it is also uses AES 256-bit encryption. It has enable me to perform task remotely just by sitting from my desk, rather from moving physcially. TeamViewer has helped me to make lots of savings on fuel as well as on time. Worth mentioning is also the customer service that you have after purchasing the product. Below are a few personal advantages I noted while using this application;
- Fast, secured and reliable (The other person can restrict your access at any time, thus it is a positive security concern).
- Able to communicate with the other user via a chat box, voice call or video call.
- Able to transfer files to the other data over TeamViewer itself.
- Able to take screenshots or make video recording of the receipient screen.
- Able to access another device which is not on the same platform (cross-platform).
- Works within a low-bandwith environment.
However, as all great software, it has a cost that comes with it. Thus, if you are planning to use it commercially, it is advised to purchase it, thus increasing the number of users that are connected to simultaenously. Nevertherless, it has proved its capabilities to be among the best remote control software available on the market. As a Junior IT Support Officer, I highly recommend this product.

Avantages :

First and foremost, it is one of the best free remote access and free remote control softwate. It enables user (usually IT Support team) to have access remotely on your machine while limiting their physical movement especially during this Covid-19 pandemic. It is also a great tool to be used in environments where there is a low-bandwidth. Moreover it has also helped me to communicates with the recepient via a chat box or via call. I also have the option of transfering files via TeamViewer, thus making it an ideal office tool for anyone who want to gain access to a system without any physcial movement, thus helps in saving time and gas money. It is also a cross-platform application (User can control any device that are on either Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS or even on Rasberry Pi).

Inconvénients :

One of my main concerns is that both parties (that is the person to whom I am connecting remotely and myself) need to have the same version installed on the machine or else, the application will not work. Another disadvantage is that large files cannot be shared over TeamViewer. The computer that I am connecting to also needs to be switched on and active which mean that the application needs to be remained open.

Ross Y.
PM (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Amazing app for remote support

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Used it to support a number of users remotely from my machine - worked like a charm. All I need to tell them is to launch the app, tell me the id/password and voila, I'm in. Copy/paste files, operating windows, etc.

Avantages :

1. Extremely easy to use, almost 0 learning curve - everything is straightforward and intuitive, plus available on all platforms (I was supporting PC machines from a mac) 2. Robust mobile app that has most of the functionality accessible via a phone 3. Free for personal use!

Inconvénients :

1. The ID/password combo is sometimes a bit cumbersome and should be replaced by an easier two factor identification using a phone. 2. Very little not to like otherwise - minimal lag, everything just works.

Tad H.
President (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

If their support was fixed it would be very good or better

3 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

It is a reliable way to do unattended access

Inconvénients :

This software is so badly supported my frustration level went through the roof. They really let my company down at critical times. They are just predictably unpredictable

Umurhan K.
system specialist (Turquie)
Sports, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

comment

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : In general, it is the remote connection program that I have used the most both in my private life and in my business life. I am very satisfied.

Avantages :

My favorite feature is that I can provide an easy and secure connection. And providing the necessary security by giving a password before the connection.

Inconvénients :

The aspect that I like least is that if another user has one of the lower versions of this software, remote connection cannot be established, the versions must be the same, I would like this to be ignored.

Kenyon C.
Marketing Administrator (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

COVID Super Hero

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : When first interaction with Team Viewer I was shocked at how many features were included. It was almost too good to be true. I will admit I ran into bugs as with any program. In the end I found that with a little tinkering everything comes together safely and with very little hassle.

Avantages :

My team and I were in a major mess with this pandemic. We manage many aspects of companies and being able to share information, manipulate systems remotely and even video and voice chat on one platform has been a God Send. In an environment where people are weary of face to face contact this is a very affordable and clutch solution.

Inconvénients :

Many of the issues I would have mentioned here have been fixed with constant updates and overall great tech support Team Viewer has be come a star player in the remote desktop and Video and Voice Chat Genres.

Bilal Z.
IT CONSULTANT (Belgique)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Teamviewer

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We solved a lot of issue's with teamviewer like software issue's for example Office programs like Excel, outlook, skype for business, etc.. Also Windows issue's on the computer of the customers. It's a really good program to remote the pc's without latency.

Avantages :

For us, Teamviewer was mainly used to access and control the PC remotely, which made it easier for us to support our customers. We have used other tools before, but Teamviewer is the smoothest tool working even with bad connections. The added options like chat, sound, voice, etc. make it a great tool and the product is free for personal use, which is really nice.

Inconvénients :

When installing the software in a new system and trying to connect to the old system, it is sometimes not compatible, which forces us to update our software or update the remote software, which can sometimes be time consuming and a problem

Utilisateur vérifié
Studio Engineer (Indonésie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Musique, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Best software for remote working.

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : This software really supports our company's activities, so that productivity can increase. This software is very stable and light enough, it can even be used with mobile devices, of course this feature is very useful for remote work.

Avantages :

This software is very helpful for working on studio mixing projects, so we can do light mixing from anywhere. And we can show our work directly to our clients who are far away.

Inconvénients :

With this software, we can provide services for clients to revise their songs directly. In addition, the live chat feature is very useful for commanding the team when we use this software for meetings.

Ivan G.
Office Assistant (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

A Great Solution

4 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Excellent solution for small-business IT companies looking for a way to support customers with remote access.

Avantages :

Has free options, Low latency connections, Easy to install on customer computers, Remote control from mobile devices, Micro-managing computers made easy

Inconvénients :

Can be hard for customers to navigate, Occasional crashes. Limits of the software like administrative passwords not working, Buggy mobile app

Utilisateur vérifié
Infrastructure Architect (Australie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Exploitation minière et métaux, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Absolute must have for remote troubleshooting on any device

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

Tool makes it easy to manage devices remotely, to share and assist users without having physical access.

Inconvénients :

Recent high profile security vulnerabilities has tarnished the reputation of this software.

Yazan J.
Yazan J.
Civil Engineer (Irak)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Génie civil, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

best remote control software

4 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

The best thing about this program is the remote control of the team’s computers, where the project results can be modified from a remote computer via the Internet without the need to travel to the computeR

Inconvénients :

I hope that the feature of transferring data from one computer to another will be improved, and in addition to that, the protection feature is added before starting to control the computer, for example, adding not to prejudice or tampering with the files of the second party only modifying

Sudhir B.
Chief Engineer (Allemagne)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

"Amazing application for long-distance remote control!"

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The majority of the time, I use Teamviewer for remote control. To gain access to my colleague's computer if they don't grasp something, or to assist a buddy on another continent, for example. When our customers need assistance or software needs to be configured on their end, Teamviewer comes in handy, especially when unattended access is allowed.

Avantages :

This application's best feature is unattended access. We activate Unattended Access on all machines so that we may rapidly access any data. We keep our documents in storage software, but it's occasionally easier to access them from a certain computer. Another advantage is that you may use it for personal usage for free, which is exactly what I do to remotely operate my home PC on a regular basis. I occasionally use TeamViewer without installing anything, which is a fantastic alternative. One of the biggest advantages of Teamviewer is that you can adjust the display quality, so if your connection isn't great, you can compensate. The reason we choose Teamviewer is that our team can simply run/install it, which is critical when working with folks who aren't always at office premises but the hardware is.

Inconvénients :

We're not sure how safe Teamviewer is, but we keep credentials highly confidential, so I believe we're covered. However, allowing anyone to remotely manage your machine is never completely secure. There are far too many new features. It's great to have more functions, but I believe it's more important to focus on Teamviewer's main feature: remote access! Although there wasn't much added to Teamviewer's remote access functionality, I believe there is always room for improvement.

Oliur R.
Oliur R.
Marketing Manager (Bangladesh)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Réseaux informatiques, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

"TeamViewer" Has made remote access very easy and simple from anywhere to any device

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : My entire TeamViewer experience has been fantastic. It's something I've been utilizing for a long time.
I had to work from home on a number of projects and office tasks, and in order to provide team support, I used TeamViewer, which allows me to connect remotely and transfer files and folders across the cloud from one computer to another in real time. My workflow has been much faster and more productive thanks to TeamViewer.
All I can say is that TeamViewer is an extremely important product that every organization or individual should have. It makes work life much easier and simpler. TeamViewer is one of my favorite programs.

Avantages :

TeamViewer is one of my favorite remote access tools; I use it almost every day because we have to work from various locations and with various sorts of devices, and we frequently run into problems with our work flow. But in this scenario, TeamViewer has the upper hand by allowing us to connect with anyone, anywhere, using any device, be it a smartphone or a computer. TeamViewer is really easy to use and is always up to date. We can use the cloud to video chat, exchange text messages, make voice conversations, and most crucially, share our screen and files from one device to another. So all I can say is that I enjoy using TeamViewer in my everyday work life and that it has become an integral part of my life.

Inconvénients :

Even while TeamViewer is a terrific choice, it does have some limitations. It is a bandwidth-hungry software, and some individuals may experience network troubles with it, as I have. Furthermore, their Multi-User plan only allows one user to start one remote connection at a time, which is insufficient if you are unhappy with the free plan and want to upgrade to premium. Apart than that, I have no big issues using TeamViewer. I enjoy using TeamViewer.

Utilisateur vérifié
ITAdministrator (Égypte)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Production alimentaire, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

TeamViewer is the best but pricing make many users sign away

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : For me it’s the perfect and in top but still pricing is the important issue

Avantages :

Team Viewer provides full control accessing computer to computer remotely. I can transfer program files between my side and remote side easily. Access any pc from phone application, it has made easier for me to assist my branches in transport. I make it start with windows and add static password so you don’t need the other side any way as long as pc has internet connection. Switching between OS users by logging off or switching user is very simple. It access pc as admin and it doesn’t ask every task admin rights. Support session record ,Instant message and audio calls which is very useful to contact other side. could show black screen to remote side to get ride of voyeurs.

Inconvénients :

Problem with different version, if you connect with lower virsion it asks to upgrade lower side. Support stopped for old OS. Commercial user license is not competitive.

Mustafa S.
Mustafa S.
Freelancer (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Best Remote Desktop Control Software(TeamViewer)

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Back then, TeamViewer gave me a great deal of convenience in my everyday work. It has a lot of cool features, and I really like it. I've only identified a few disadvantages, but they're minimal in comparison to the positives. Also, the fact that almost everyone in my immediate vicinity is familiar with TeamViewer and the concept made things a lot easier for me. As a freelancer, TeamViewer allows me to earn money without having to travel. We can swiftly support them in their PC problems issues without needing to be physically present now that many of our staff are trapped working from home.

Avantages :

TeamViewer includes a lot of screen-sharing features. You can also share files and use the remote control, which is fantastic. The ease with which I can connect from one device to another -remote desktop- is what I enjoy best about TeamViewer. Aside from that, this software supports a wide range of devices, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, and Linux. I tested TeamViewer on all of these devices and found it to be equally versatile. It's simple to use. Anyone with basic computer abilities may install the client and send you the data you need for remote support in a matter of minutes. Even with a slow internet connection, it functions perfectly. For personal Teamviewer is my first choice.

Inconvénients :

To be honest, I'm not sure I can think of many disadvantages to this product. It has always had a strong following for as long as I can recall. The only criticism I have is that I occasionally have trouble keeping all of my connections in my personal account up to date with the latest version of the software. The remote update tool and alarm notifications are excellent, however, they only notify me when I connect to that particular connection. There is no single area, where I can manage and check that all of my connections are running the same version. Again, not a major issue, just a minor annoyance. The most irritating aspect of the software is the frequent advertisements/pop-ups urging you to update to a newer version. After using TeamViewer, the device screen went black and did not revert to its original wallpaper in some rare situations. Users of the free version are restricted in their use and are unable to try out all of TeamViewer's capabilities. This can be a hindrance to actually purchasing the entire package, given the necessity to try out all of the features before investing. Apart from that, there are no drawbacks to using this software, and I am extremely pleased with it.

Edin E.
Guest Services (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

TeamViewer is the best remote tool out there!

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It has been a great pleasure and joy to use this tool and to be introduced to it a long time ago, because over time it just got better and better, and yet more simple to use and operate. The mobile app is also amazing as it does not "overwork" the device and there is no lag, as long as your internet connection is of good quality.

Avantages :

I am not sure where to start with pros of TeamViewer - this tool is simply amazing. From the version 10 up, this has been the most useful tool that I have used in regards of remote desktop, troubleshooting and help, whether for my friends and family or for my business and work. It provides all of the tools necessary for you to be able to remotely control a device, access it regardless of where you are and be able to do everything as if you are there physically. Simple, reliable, fast and dependable.

Inconvénients :

There are no Cons to this piece of software, it is simply great. If we are talking about space for improvement, then a video call along with the remote access with the host would be the best way to go about it. Other than that, no down sides what so ever.

Rodrigo T.
Owner (Brésil)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Is no longer the best

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We use it to serve the customer, solve problems on the remote screen, search for diagnostic files and return corrected files. We also use text chat a lot, but it's so unobtrusive that the customer on the other end often ignores the messages, so you end up using the notepad to highlight and draw attention. Until version 15 I thought it was great. But with the change in the form of licensing, and with the popularization - each person having a different type of license, the problems started. You license version 8 perpetual. They do forced upgrade to version 13 and it doesn't work anymore to 8. But in forced 13 you can't customize the host. Then this year they start pushing to go to 15, but they don't upgrade the perpetual license. So you bought perpetual and now it's dead, you're forced to sign. How to trust a supplier who acts this way? Result: after a decade of using temviewer we are moving to anydesk and khelpdesk.

Avantages :

It's fast, in the portable version it's easy to use and doesn't require bureaucracy. You just send the link to the customer, receive the access data and that's it. Great for remote support, copying or sending files and chatting with the customer without the phone.

Inconvénients :

It used to be great, but as the billing model went from perpetual license to subscription, they try to force you to use the latest version to force you to subscribe. So you have a version confusion on the clients, and the older version doesn't access the newer host. The subscription price is also abusive. The support is bad, they are slow to respond and they respond generically.

Aleksandar I.
C# Developer (Macédoine du Nord)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

A lot of features

4 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : TeamViewer definitely provided a lot of comfortability in my daily tasks - back then. It has great features and I absolutely love it. I have listed very few drawbacks, but compared to the benefits, the drawbacks are really minor. Also, the fact that pretty much everyone around me is familiar with the TeamViewer and the concept, made the things much easier for me.

Avantages :

The options to choose between having fixed/static or changing id. One would allow safety and the other would allow an easy and convenient way of connecting to the same machine. Also, the call option is very handy (once you understand how to use it). It will save you from the trouble of needing to use another software for a voice call.

Inconvénients :

What would really frustrate me was the need to mute the mic if I am already on a call with the same end-machine using another software. For example, I would have a skype call that at some point requires Teamviewer to clarify things. We start the TeamViewer session with the other end, and a very loud echo would start because by default the mic on TeamViewer was on. Often the other end of the call doesn't know how to deal with it, and by the time we understand and go to the options of team viewer to mute the mic, some time would pass.

Chamroeunrith C.
Chamroeunrith C.
IT Manager (Cambodge)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Team Viewer Best Remote support During Covid pendamic

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : we are working cross country in the world, there have the challenge of remote support, even we have site to site vpn to each other, but i find out team viewer is the best one as i have test many software already, and during the last 2 years of covid pendamic we can not work from office we work from home, there have alot of task need to support users such as install software, only team viewer that can let us remote effectively. other software not allow to touch administrator by remotely, but teamviewer can, i love that function so much as IT support team.

Avantages :

- team viewer is very stable compare to another product that I have been used, using less internet bandwidth even slow internet i can still remote as well. - team viewer support the administrator functionality, but other remote software is very difficult to use if we need to login to administrator to install or modify something on users computer.

Inconvénients :

its good already i have no comment about this.

Alex N.
System Analysis (Canada)
Construction, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Excellent Remote Assistance Tool that also functions reliably as a remote work tool

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall our experience with TeamViewer has been positive. We began using it as a remote assistance tool for our IT department, and when the COVID-19 crisis hit and we suddenly found ourselves needing to provide a number of our office staff with the ability to work remotely TeamViewer helped us seamlessly provide this ability with any major work on the part of our IT department. Over the 2+ years that we've been a paying customer with TeamViewer we have never had any major issues and will continue to do business with them into the foreseeable future.

Avantages :

Extremely easy to use at it's most basic levels. When I first started using TeamViewer it was for its quick and reliable ability to provide remote support to a user that only required them to install the program and then provide me with a user ID and password in order to connect with there computer. Our original user case was to access the laptops of employees that were operating outside of our comany's intranet, where we used VNC to provide remote assistance, but eventually we started deploying TeamViewer to all of our computers resulting in our IT team being able to provide assistance from anywhere, but also having a greater awareness of the state of our company's equipment. Thanks to the built in contact list and notes column we no longer need to keep a excel sheet contains all of the computer names, the user that uses the computer, and the software installed on it. Additionally it has made applying updates and ensuring malware protection on all of our devices is up to date extremely simple.

Inconvénients :

The one feature that I feel is most lacking from TeamViewer is a connection health indicator. I've had issues experience slow and unstable connections to TeamViewer and the software itself does not have any tools to help diagnose if the issue is between the remote computer and TeamViewer or the local computer and TeamViewer. Additionally when using TeamViewer with Windows servers occasionally there seems to be a issue where TeamViewer will freeze right after the Windows login page with a message about cannot capture screen due to fast switching users that can only be resolved by logging into the server through a different method and restarting TeamViewer. If you are planning on using TeamViewer as your sole source of server management then this might be a issue.

Utilisateur vérifié
CEO (Brésil)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Teamviewer - Acesso remoto versátil

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I currently use the Anydesk software much more, as it allows it to run without the need for version compatibility. However, the use with Teamviewer is very good, as it is very light, safe and fast, where I can efficiently support my clients or even on the internal network. I recommend its use for all users, taking into account only the issue of compatibility between versions.

Avantages :

Teamviewer is software for remote, simple and secure access. Available on all platforms, from Windows to mobile, the application is very safe and light, allowing snapshots via ID and password. The possibility of sending files and chat are also differential, as they allow fast and secure solutions in the remote environment. The software is very light, being able to run on any machine without major problems, and because it is used on several computers, the possibility of support is much greater. We can highlight the main positive points: - Security by accessing ID and password; - Lightness and practicality of the software; - Sending simple files; - Chat between local and host; - Multiplataform. I recommend the software for new users and even the most advanced ones.

Inconvénients :

The main downside of Teamviewer is the need that the same version of the software must be installed on the two computers that are connected, the local computer and the host. This is a very flawed point, as the client (host) is often very lay with computers, and is rarely able to download the latest version of the software. With this often, the problem can only be solved locally or with other software. This issue should be reviewed by the developer.