A necessity for our operations

Publié le 22/04/2019
Laura N.
Member Services Coordinator
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This has become not just another tool that we use, but an absolute necessity to efficiently operate throughout the course of a day.

Avantages: We use TeamViewer daily and rely on it to access dozens of remote sites, and hundreds of individual computers. The biggest benefit is that it's accessible anywhere. The app is really good once you get the hang of controlling mouse movement from a mobile device. Locations can be grouped together and notes made on specific computers, making it really easy to keep track of who is who and where you're logged into at any given time. On the desktop app, you can log into multiple computers at once and toggle between them. For our purposes, this makes things incredibly efficient to be able to do remote software installations on multiple computers at the same time. Logs can be pulled both by the administrator as well as by a remote computer to see who has accessed them and when. This level of transparency is great. Administrator functions for the most part need to be done from the website, which is fairly simple to use. There are a lot of features that we have yet to integrate to their full potential, so it is always a bonus to find new ways to use a tool like this.

Inconvénients: The desktop app has had some minor flaws over the past few versions, where it does things like sometimes consistently refuses to connect the first time a connection is attempted, but then always connects on the second try. Sometimes it's a pain having to go to the website and do all of the authentication steps just to change a simple administrator thing. I haven't seen any way to log into multiple devices from the mobile app.

One of the better tools for remote support

Publié le 26/03/2019
Sadaf G.
Sustainability Analyst
Construction, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: TeamViewer has helped my team work remotely and had added immense value to our work performance since it was almost unheard of to access a computer from home or site. Now it is indeed possible, all thanks to the remote access capability offered by TeamViewer. At a competitive price which is quite affordable for a medium-sized organization, I love the whole idea of using TeamViewer as I can easily access my files, emails, documents from my work PC, especially when I am at site and urgently need to present something to the Client; it has truly been a help during the most critical of times. As a Consultant who needs to be on site more often than not, it has been a reliable partner to locate my files, documents, diagnose software issues if any, conduct an online meeting and collaborate on tasks as well.
I have previously tried a competitor and needless to say, I consider TeamViewer to be the polished one of the lot, with negligible bugs and issues with running the software. Highly recommended tool especially for consultants and businesses.

Avantages: TeamViewer is a revolutionary remote access software that has been our go-to for more than a year. It allows the user to run and work on a computer located elsewhere as if it were right in front the whole time. The application can be used to establish this connection between these two (or more) devices, and every change performed on the local desktop can be updated on the same file in the remote machine seamlessly. This aspect of TeamViewer provides unmatched support especially when you are travelling and need access to your work system immediately. The only catch is that the remote machine should have a working internet connection and must be switched on. Here are a few pointers on how TeamViewer is perfect when compared to its counterparts in the market-
- It allows highly organized remote management and is reliable in its approach and functionality.
- Can be used to securely access several computers and can connect remotely with colleagues, also useful when connecting to external screens especially for presentations and such team collaboration.
- Also available as an app for iPad/tablet: very convenient to use on the go.
- Comprises of an easy to use interface; suitable for personal and corporate use.
For personal use, TeamViewer is free (unlimited use!) whereas, enterprises and businesses need to have a subscription when using it commercially.

Inconvénients: Free version users do have restrictions in use wherein they will be unable to try out all features of TeamViewer. This can be a deterrent to actually buying the whole package, considering the need to try out all features before taking the plunge of investing in it.
Other than that, there is actually no negative aspect of using this software and I am quite pleased with it.

More than a remote desktop platform, it is the best experience that exists.

Publié le 18/01/2019
Santiago A.
Co Editor Chief
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The main problem that virtual work is achieved, is the stability in communications, many platforms have inconsistencies that become a work problem, thanks to TeamViewer we have reversed that situation, we have achieved a much more stable communication than those offered by the competition , at the same time, we have increased communication channels to the best levels that we thought we had a while ago, it has adapted perfectly to our reality and our capacity to pay, I am pleasantly satisfied.

Avantages: Many things make up my liking for TeamViewer, one of which is the possibility of offering assistance in real time, and without inconveniences, to people who depend on the services offered online. Another factor that I use a lot, is to link the equipment I have thanks to the TeamViewer platform, many times I have forgotten in the computer of each an important file for a business presentation, but thanks to TeamViewer it does not become bigger, just use the links I've given and that's it, I have all the files I need available. In addition, you can use your platform to organize virtual work meetings, in this new working age, work with people who live in Costa Rica and the Netherlands, and thanks to TeamViewer it is easy to organize presentations or video conferences, therefore, it is more than a tool, it's an experience.

Inconvénients: I am very satisfied with your options and capabilities, I can not describe it negatively because it is surprising, only that the commercial options, in terms of prices, could improve, so entrepreneurs can seek to hire other plans more accessible to their financial reality, without neglecting the quality that have reached in this latest version 14.

An extremely useful program that is simple to install and use

Publié le 21/01/2019
Senior IT Engineer
Services d'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: By and large TeamViewer has been an extremely useful program for me, drastically reducing the troubleshooting time frame for a huge number of tickets, and I fully intend to continue to use it into the foreseeable future.

Avantages: As an IT worker one of TeamViewers greatest features is the "quick support". This allows the user to rapidly download and use a single session installation of TeamViewer. In many cases users are not especially skilled with computers and the ease of this installation greatly helps getting access to their machine to troubleshoot.
Even with poor internet signal TeamViewer is able to connect with relative stability which is extremely helpful for when connected to a computer across the world with dial up internet. That TeamViewer also automatically attempts to reconnect a good number of times (I think 30? To be honest I have not had to reconnect in such a long time I cannot remember!) is also very helpful as it prevents having to continually log on again.
The option to restart the client PC and then automatically reconnect when it has finished booting is extremely useful as well.
From a personal perspective I have set a password to allow me to access my computer remotely via TeamViewer - I send a wake from LAN request to it, then use my username/password to remotely access my desktop from my tablet allowing me to perform tasks on my computer from anywhere in the world.

Inconvénients: From a business perspective where a licence has been brought the only thing I could think about improving would be the allocation of said licence.
When logged in a licence is not applied to the computer, instead this has to be done through the management console.
Further re-allocating a licence (e.g. a computer is decommissioned and the licence needs to move to the new computer) is also needlessly complex - when I last did this it involved revoking the licence to all computers then re-adding them which seems unnecessary.
Also whilst not TeamViewers fault TalkTalk seems to flag it up as dangerous requiring it to be added to the Safe list of the parental controls - unsure if TeamViewer would be able to convince TalkTalk to remove it from this dangerous listing.

A safe and great tool to remotely support your clients (I mean customers)

Publié le 26/12/2018
Infiyaz K.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: To either remotely teach or support end-users, I always recommend TeamViewer. But if you're not making enough money to break even, this adds into your expenses. A great program and superb support!

Avantages: As a developer, teacher and consultant, I have used TeamViewer for quite some time. Here are the main reasons I love this program. 1. It works on Ubuntu - this is my main OS. And most of my remote users are Windows users. Not many programs out there are compatible with Linux AND Windows. So this is a key benefit. 2. It supports both text and voice chat if needed. This is great since some clients are overseas. If not for this, you'll need to use the phone or another app just for that. 3. Very effective use of bandwidth. 4. No ads or nag screens. But if you continue to use it for some time, you'll need to PAY for a license. Fair enough. 5. When it comes to paying, they are ready to customise the pricing for you (although it's not listed on the site). They offered me a discounted package but of course that meant reduced hours of use per month. But I think it's worth it. 6. Transparency - I like the fact that the remote user is fully aware of what is being done, unlike some other programs (eg: logmein) which is Java-based. 7. While on a session you can switch sides - i.e., who sees who's screen. 8. If you have multiple screens you can specify which one you want to be seen. That's great for my work. This helps me to keep the chat window on one screen and see the user's screen on the other.

Inconvénients: 1. The remote user must have the same or compatible version. For sometime I had to insist that my remote users have the same version. If not, sharing is not possible. 2. The nature of certain programs do not allow remote use. For example, some clients use Kaspersky. If they need you to do some checks or settings on it, it's not possible. Kaspersky cannot be accessed remotely. But this is not a flaw of TeamViewer. Rather, it's a security feature of Kaspersky. 3. It's not free. But that's understandable considering the features you get. But then again, it's 'quite free' up to some extent. Not for commercial use.

Good Platform for manage and remote your cloud pcs

Publié le 30/08/2018
Sr.Software Engineer
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's very easy to manage your cloud pcs using this app. I am using this app from last 5-6 years. I am a home user but easily manage my workstation and remote pc from my location. it's very easy to when you are doing work from home.also it's chat msg and voice are very good.

Inconvénients: no any point which i don't like about this application.

TeamViewer Makes Remote Support Easier On ALL Platforms, Has a Simple Interface, and is Portable, Too

Publié le 12/08/2018
Vernessa T.
Freelance Writer
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: TeamViewer is operating system agnostic. I'm grateful it is NOT just for Windows. As a Linux user (as well as a Windows user) one huge benefit for me is that TeamViewer has a native Linux implementation. And they have iOS and Android apps. This means I can provide support remotely from any of my computers and even my phone or tablet. (But I'm not a big fan of doing sensitive work from a phone!) Another benefit is the interface: it is so simple that asking the person who is receiving remote support to do anything in it doesn't freak them out. (A calm end-user makes helping them out a much easier undertaking!) TeamViewer offers "contact management" but it is not a contact manager in the way we usually think of contact management. When it's time to offer support to long-standing clients (or friends or family) it's nice to have their contact details -- as they relate to accessing their computer -- only a few clicks away. I haven't ever had a need to use the collaboration features for groups -- no group meetings or group chats -- so can't speak to how well those are implemented or whether Teamviewer does a better job than other apps designed for those purposes. Overall, TeamViewer is my go-to solution for remote desktop control.

Avantages: At one time, providing computer technical support for business clients, friends and family was the major part of my work life. Over the years I tried numerous so-called "remote control" softwares. Hit or miss, they mostly missed the mark and made working remotely more painful than enjoyable. I wasn't truly satisfied until I encountered TeamViewer. They somehow got it right. These days I spend less time doing remote support for business and more for friends and family. For non-commercial use, TeamViewer is totally free so I use it to help them out when needed. Some features I really like: TeamViewer doesn't get hung when opening larger applications. For example, I've opened Microsoft Word and LibreOffice, both of which are resource-heavy applications, edited documents and spreadsheets, then saved them without any issues. The file manager is not too shabby. I've moved thousands of files from one location to another on the remote computer without hiccups. Regular screen-draws on the other end appear the way they should with decent clarity and in focus. Fonts are very readable (and looking pretty close to what was intended). For purposes of documentation, there are three features I've relied on at different times: the chat messaging function, the ability to record a session especially when trying to figure out what went wrong during a particular process, and viewable log files.

Inconvénients: In my opinion, the "cons" aren't many and the "pros" far outweigh them. Admittedly, TeamViewer is a little slow when doing anything movement intensive. Screen-sharing could use some improvement. And the file manager isn't the prettiest (could definitely use a design overhaul). The biggest complaint I've had about TeamViewer has always been that it is too expensive for a very small business (think microbusiness or solopreneur). At the time I really had a need for it in my one-person firm, I would have gladly paid a monthly fee for access (those lesser softwares offered monthly plans!). So I resorted to using the weaker remote support softwares for commercial endeavors and used TeamViewer for personal friends and family. Shame.

Very Experienced

Publié le 06/03/2018
Kevin M.
Software Consultant/Full Stack Developer
Développement de programmes, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Teamviewer key features are VPN, Remote Desktop, Web Conferencing.

Avantages: For years now I have come to know one thing. If you consistently work with multiple systems there are going to be times when you can't find something only for it to be on another system. For this reason Teamviewer is an awesome software. I have been using Teamviewer since 2011 and its uses far out scope its cost. Its free for non-business use and the features for business are great. The most awesome thing is that you don't even need to install their software to help someone. They only need to download and run the install as software. This makes it easy to remotely use access any computer and assist friends and family. If you choose to install you can configure unattended access which keeps your system online and makes remotely connecting as simple as clicking on the remote pc's name. The VPN service make it possible to network via the cloud and share network services. Finally it can also be use for conferencing and remote presentations which can save time for those who work on the move like myself. The most recent update have added a host of security features ensuring that your account is protected from unauthorised logins and usage. This was a well needed addition given the nature of the software.

Inconvénients: Account Authorization can become tedious as you will need to authorise every new computer you wish to access your services from. Also their is no message or warning (as of review) that shows that your login is block by this feature. They use to have a web browser service but its no longer available and I do miss that feature.

Quality and speed of impressive video.

Publié le 31/12/2017
Edward M.
Jefe de marketing
1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software has benefited me a lot because I have managed to maintain a remote connection with all the employees of my company and in this way share necessary information for all of them, I have also been able to make several conferences with many owners of companies abroad, and thus be able to perform contracts and agreements without having to move from my place of work

Avantages: What I like about TeamViewer is the great speed it has when making the remote access connection, the quality of the video it has is quite interesting and has a nice color quality that greatly improves the customer's view, speed with which the shared video works, it is quite good because it does not matter if you own a computer with low resources, in the same way the program will go smoothly and with excellent quality. I really like the interface that this program has, since it is compact, organizes all its characteristics and factors very well and organizes the remote connection and conferences very well.

Inconvénients: TeamViewer is a pretty good software that gives the best quality and speed of video to its clients, but nevertheless, it has neglected the area of file transfer, remote access is characterized by communication, remote management and successful transfer of the files, and since they have made a lot of dedication to the remote connection, they have neglected the transfer of files without knowing that this factor is the most important of all because it facilitates in an excellent way the sending of information through a shared network, if TeamViewer It makes a considerable amount of improvements to this factor, this software would be the best in remote access.

Remote assistance, or access your device from anywhere.

Publié le 24/05/2019
Pedro P.
Software Developer
Design, 13-50 employés
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I do not remember when it was the first time I used Team Viewer, however since then it has always been my favorite remote access tool, it makes it much easier to connect between devices, I use it continuously to access VPS servers, my work computer or my computer. home, because if I have to perform a task I can do it remotely, or forget some file I can get it quickly, it is very versatile not only has use at work but also personal use, since I can help coworkers, friends, relatives, etc. Accessing remotely, your devices in a very fast way.

Avantages: It is a tool with years in the market, with a great reputation, what I like most is that it greatly facilitates the entry or connection to another device with a great performance, it also allows to control it completely, it is excellent to connect to dedicated or virtual servers. remotely from any other device that has also installed team viewer, besides that the connection is very secure, another thing that I really like about this application is that it is cross platform, so I can connect to different devices regardless of the operating system that it has installed, another great thing is it allows copying and pasting files to the computer that is being accessed, it has many other useful functions, such as a chat between the users, the sound can be played, the session can be recorded, etc.

Inconvénients: I have a hard time thinking about something that I do not like about team viewer, however the format in which the videos are recorded would be good to support other formats so it could be compatible with other media players, and not only with team viewer.

Remote Control without hassle

Publié le 09/12/2018
Creative Director
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: TeamViewer is one of the best - in my opinion THE best - remote software tools available. The free version is incredible and essentially fully functional (at time of this review - although it has been for a long time too). The software works impeccably and is a staple for our use; we recommend it everywhere and many IT support techs we know do likewise. In my experience it has been completely bug-free and an absolute dream to use. I can't recommend this software enough and I can guarantee it WILL NOT disappoint. Thank you, TeamViewer, for a great piece of software! (I do not work for this company and have no affiliation whatsoever - I'm just an IT guy who is sick of crappy tools and values a piece of art like this when he sees it!)

Avantages: TeamViewer is a dream to setup and use. The install is fast and painless and the use of the software is intuitive and straightforward. If you've used any other remote software, TeamViewer will be fairly familiar. I'm amazed at the ease with which connection happens - on any platform, even mobile - and the stability and bugfree performance is best-in-class. Other software publishers should learn from TeamViewer's creators - the software WORKS flawlessly and the functionality is amazing; on a good connection I found to my surprise I could actually watch and hear a video edit playing through a remote machine in a way that meant I could edit, if I wanted to - only incredible compression algorithms and a sleek, streamlined software service could allow for that!

Inconvénients: I've found very little to complain about with TeamViewer. It is an extremely valuable and well-made piece of software. The install process and the way the remote service works could be a little less confusing in places but this is a minor quibble and something easily resolved during your first install of the software, in my experience. The nag screen is so minimal and is the least intrusive 'nag' I've ever seen! In short - I find very little, if anything, to complain about here!

TeamViewer- Remote Desktop

Publié le 31/10/2018
Jinendra D.
IT Support Administrator
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In our business it's very useful to me, because I ma taking remote of our servers of I need want any changes, even some buddy has some problem with his/her device so I can take remote of that device and solved thenissues. Installation is very easy, during installation it will prompt for personal use or office use so afcordingly you can installed. For me as a IT administrator TV is very useful , important software to handling IT related issues, file sharing.

Avantages: In the market so many remote software available but TeamViewer (TV) is one of the most usable, more functional software on market. With the help of TV you can access your server from anywhere, even in service related companies they are support remote service so they used TV. Easy to take remote. With the help of this software you can transfer important file between source computer to remote computer / device. Even if you want to restart remote machine you can. It is very secured connections. File sharing, screen sharing , screen swapping in secured way. Most important is it's very fast to access remote PC. Because another remote software performance is little bit low compare to TV, even some softwares suddenly hang. In TV you can create your own connection for particular remote sessionbon this you can set the predefined password for that connection.
Its a very nice product.

Inconvénients: Actually there is no cons. But I thing the price of the product is little bit high. But theybdeserve for that price because they provided that type of services.video calling option is not there, I mean I never seen.

TeamViewer can literally save the day.

Publié le 08/10/2018
Mirko P.
Representacion Nacional
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use TeamViewer all day, I also travel a lot so I need to access my files, even if I use cloud systems like Mega or Box, the files system from teamviewer because show me my files in the way I manage and use my computer so, it’s easy to know where it is each of my files and that grade of comfort can’t be offered by no one, that’s why I love TeamViewer, I feel in home and secure, also I use it to help anyone with their computers, I explain that they can manage the access and no one can view or control their computer if they don’t allow control and my friends and family love it, so I can help anyone from anywhere. If you like total control and comfort to access your computer and files, TeamViewer it’s your secure selection.

Avantages: TeamViewer it’s easy to use, can be installed on multiple OS and allow control any computer from any part in the world, comes with free license to personal use, so you can control your home computer, office computer, etc, also offer control from mobile devices, so you can access your computer and files easy from your mobile.

Inconvénients: Even if TeamViewer it’s easy to control and install, the process to connect to other computers it’s a little difficult sometimes, the username and assigned pass could not be changed easy from others that don’t use teamviewer frequently, could be a GREAT feature to access any computer using a QR code like Whatsapp, or make the access more easy to not tech people.
What about a device to turn On my computer from distance, a wifi relay or something, by that way we can turn on and off the computer and access literally any time from anywhere.

My Go To Remote Access Software

Publié le 23/06/2018
Joel B.
Technology Consultant
51-200 employés
Support client

Avantages: I love the functionality and features that TeamViewer offers. I have installed it on different family member's computers so I can remote in and offer them assistance whenever necessary. I can see when their computer is on or off. I can log in when they aren't using it and perform maintenance when necessary. I also love being able to access my home computers, home servers, and laptop wherever I am it. I can even gain access using my cell phone for those "emergency situations". Cell phone use is not great, but can get you by in a pinch when someone needs help on something simple. I love the feature set available when you are logged in. Passing key combinations to the remote computer, changing screen resolution, chat, and lots of other items are amazing to have. I like that I can simply disconnect and know that the remote computer will get locked automatically.

Inconvénients: I don't like that I can't remote into a computer behind the scenes. If I am at work and I remote into my home computer, anyone sitting at my desk will see what I am doing. There is no way to hide my actions or work behind a locked screen. I really want the ability to do that when the case calls for it. The software is not easy to setup nor is it intuitive. Make one wrong move and you could end up paying for something you don't really want. The UI is not that great, but once you have it figured out, it's pretty easy to control.

Great for remote use or tech help

Publié le 15/09/2018
Renee C.
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We have been using TeamViewer for approximately the last 2 years. If you prefer, you can download a small file that allows a one-time-use to give another individual access to your computer for a specific task. I've called software companies and needed tech support, and I've had them use TeamViewer this way. And when they're done you delete the file and it's off your machine. No account necessary. I also have received support from my outside Tech consultant in this way. If I need something upgraded on the computers that I can't handle, they log into my computer when I sit there and they fix the problem for me. You can also create an account that has more security, uses two-factor verification, tokens, and keep track of multiple computers which you can log into even when they are unattended, as long as you keep TeamViewer running on the other end. As it forces me to log in with a time-sensitive code and authentification program, it feels pretty safe to me, and I've never had a problem. We use QuickBooks, but don't want to pay for the cloud version. So when I need to, I can log into the computer at my office that's running it remotely, and run reports or create entries from home. and you can choose to log in right through the TeamViewer website to a browser, so the other computer is accessible from anywhere. It's saved me in a pinch multiple times, and kept me from having to purchase cloud-based versions of other programs that were beyond my budget.

Inconvénients: I don't really see a downside to the program. I remember a year or two ago there were some security concerns, but a lot of this seemed to have to do with how stringent you are in how you choose to allow remote access to your computer. With the two-factor authentification and the use of security tokens, and the proper security settings on TeamViewer on my computer, I think it would be pretty darn difficult for somebody else to gain access to my computer. Just take the extra precautions even if it takes you an extra moment to login, and the peace of mind is worth it.

Great support tool for remote clients

Publié le 01/03/2019
Petr Š.
IT administrator
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This app can really save your business and make user support a bit easier. The only problem is kind of aggresive pricing and licensing which make every older version unusable with the new one. It should be fine, but the clients are usually forced to update every time they run teamviewer on their computers.

Avantages: 100 times saved Teamviewer my life (or at least hundreds of kilometrs driving to remote sites). Broken update causing firewall blocked RDP, user mistake, mistake in setup, you name it. In most cases can teamviewer help you with quick fix remotely. Great option to create personalized quicksupport EXE file without the necessity to install on the remote computer. The GUI of the app is pretty straightforward for non-IT staff, so even a old lady can turn it on with a little guidance over the phone. Another great thing is ability to connect to server where no one is logged (with server ID), so you dont need another person on the remote site.

Inconvénients: While I admire the functionality of Teamviewer, I found some problems. There were at least 3 long connection drops in last 4 months (for around 3 hours). It should not happened with the payed product used for user support. I also really dont like releasing new major versions of teamviewer. Few years ago we spent a bit money on Teamviewer 12 multilicense, while Teamviewer 13 was released just one month after it. We had no chance to use TV 13, only option was to buy new license.

The best application for remote work

Publié le 20/11/2018
Ingeniero técnico de campo
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This software has been very useful to me since it came to market, especially for me, its main function of sharing and controlling desktops remotely, for example, on a personal level to obtain information from my personal computer and manage my LANs. In the same way, one of my jobs was to be Technical Support Analyst Level 1, and one of the applications of this software was to corroborate the tests of the clients that in some other way have already been confused and not that they do not have a good knowledge of the networks. telecommunications. As an IT analyst, he helps me in the remote work with servers, as well as in the transfer of files from PC to PC and to be able to resolve configuration errors and other incidents of the equipment without having to go to the site.

Inconvénients: Among the main disadvantages, I mean not being able to use the application without Internet connection, although it is a purely interactive software, I should try to eliminate that feature because almost always, for example, in my country Venezuela, the Internet tends to have connection problems
And they should extend the limit of computers for a session, even if it's just about controlling a single desktop, you can try to resolve many incidents at the same time, for example, for an IT staff and you should have several computers when in some very limited companies .

We use this software to provide remote support to our users and customers on multiple platforms.

Publié le 30/03/2018
Jose B.
IT MANAGER
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have managed to help many of our internal clients in a fast and effective way.

Avantages: I like that it works on any OS platform. I've proven that it works very well from your iOS APP with desktop computers, to provide good support. I've noticed that in that use, it does not consume a lot of mobile data and does not demand large amounts of mobile resources. In the desktop application, I like that it is very easy to use, it is easy to explain to the remote user that he should only open the application and indicate the ID and Password, after a few sessions, when the user asks for help, he already has it open and knows the data that we will ask. I like that I can place a personalized password to the teams which allows me to open the sessions remotely without intervention.

Inconvénients: I have noticed that in the free version, when I connect to computers that are managed and I need to type the user and password of the administrator, the user appears, but to the one who is remotely, no. This makes it difficult to install applications, since you have to use a different procedure to install the applications. In the Windows version, the installation process should be very simple, as well as the option to indicate to the user that it is only a question of taking remote control and not of an installation that requires special permits. The internal chat must be more intuitive.

One of the best software for remote accessing and sharing information.

Publié le 23/10/2018
Mandeep J.
Associate Project Manager
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am very happy with my experience with the software and very recently I used their android app and my experience was just vow!!!!!
I would definitely recommend this software for remote accessing and troubleshooting.

Avantages: My personal experience with TeamViewer is just amazing.
I have been using this software on Microsoft Windows for remotely accessing systems of my colleagues in my organization for troubleshooting and other information sharing. I just love the fact that you just need to know the partners id and need to ask the access code and you can just operate the remote system just like you are operating that from your desk.
That too including sharing of files and much more information between the devices securely.
Guess what, like icing on top of a cake they have a TeamViewer applications for android and ios.
Just love the fact that now you can remote access the mobile devices as well and help your family and friends in troubleshooting issues they are facing and not aware of how to handle them. Just best software and good product in its domain.

Inconvénients: Only con I faced so far is that something sharing screen and operating it remotely require you to be on a very good network bandwidth.
Sometime information sharing can be a not soo good experience.
Apart from this I can say definitely that it's one of the best software in remote accessing.

Great app with great features

Publié le 31/03/2018
Beth D.
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I've used TeamViewer to remotely access both my own computer when I'm away and an office computer when I'm at home. I worked for a sole practitioner lawyer part-time for many years and he would get very frustrated when he couldn't figure something out on his computer, so I'd get a phone call or message, and I'd dial into his computer to fix the problem remotely. Sometimes in the evening he would leave work for me to remotely access up on his computer, and his computer on and not in standby mode, and I would log in and be able to work overnight on the things he'd left me during the day. I could also dial in and see whether he was playing Solitaire on his computer or actually working, as he could be easily distracted. There's file sharing and conferencing ability. And something else that was helpful - I could dial into my home computer and access the camera and see what was going on when I wasn't there. This was very helpful for me in discovering which roommate was stealing from me! The application has to be installed on both computers, so it's not like you use this program to hack other people's computers or anything like that. And there are settings permission controls on the accessed side which allows you to set up whether permission needs to be obtained for each access or if you have full authority. Very versatile and there's probably a lot more I could be doing with it, if I really thought about it, but it's great app and very useful for remote workers.

Inconvénients: Actually, I can't really say anything negative about it. It does what it's supposed to do, and as I mention above, helpful in unexpected ways as well.

Teamviewer helped me manage my work from remote places. Great software!!

Publié le 27/07/2018
Niraj J.
NIRAJ
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: There is no other viable and easy to use alternative for teamviewer. Teamviewer has saved me a lot money to travel down to my home from workplace. It has made my life relaxing.

Avantages: Free for personal usage.
The best thing about teamviewer is that it's totally free for personal use! You don't need to pay anything to use it for personal use and thats the best pro among other remote control tools.
Teamviewer is very easy to use.
Even my grandma could install and use this software with simple instructions. Everything is list on the front of the software so you don't have to go inside to find anything. Very easy to use by anyone with basic computer skills.
Easy to transfer files.
Teamviewer has implemented a very easy file transfer system. You can just copy-paste or drag-drop files to send to a remote PC and you are good to go. This is the best feature because it makes everything easy to use.
Extremely stable software.
Teamviewer is extremely stable tool to use. I have never seen teamviewer crash in my years of usage. Also, it's very low on system resources in terms of streaming live.

Inconvénients: Client to Host file transfer needs to be improved.
Teamviewer is secure software, so as for the security of client data, they have managed to make sure a host can drag files from the client window. I think, they need to implement a pin/password for the drag-drop file transfer because crawling in directory and transfering files takes time.
The pricing of business version could be a bit lower for startup companies.
Their multi-session rate is a little high for a company that has just started. But, the rate can be justified from the features.

Greatest remote access software.

Publié le 28/09/2018
Leon C.
IT Recruiter
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: TeamViewer is definetely the best software for remote access, it has allowed me to help both friends and clients alike.

Avantages: As someone who works at IT, and that needs to solve clients issues from time to time, TeamViewer is one of the most useful tools for remote access out there. I have been using this software for a while, and you might think I am biased because I got used to it, but I have not tried anything else that delivers with such simplicity. I started using TeamViewer to solve online gaming issues for my friends (The Free version), and for gaming in general. It does not consume much RAM and allows you to play games as you stay connected and speak to your friends, it basically allows you to multitask. It might look tricky at first, but getting connected is easy and something anyone can learn on the fly. The Toolbar is easy to use, and comes with some remote access essential trouble-shooting tools such as the Device Manager, command prompt, among other quicklinks to certain Control Panel sections. It is the most secured remote connection software, being known for having a well encrypted system and accessing someone's computer requires a set of steps in order to guarantee safety. Is available in multiple platforms, including PC, Mac, Android, iOs, among others. There is a Free version for no commercial use, and there is not much of a difference between the freeware and the business version in terms of features.

Inconvénients: The data transfer host needs improvement. It might be annoying for free users to get the business version advertisement sometimes after finishing a session.

Teamviewer Amazing Remote Desktop Connection!!

Publié le 27/01/2018
Yagneshkumar P.
Software Engineer
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The benefits of using Teamviewer is the security, ability to download Teamviewer across all platforms, the speed and reliability, easy of use, its free, and more importantly its one of the best remote desktop connections out there in the market. Teamviewer always make improvements in the product such as updates to fix any issues that come up. I recommend other users to use Teamviewer.

Avantages: Teamviewer is one of the best remote desktop connections i have used for my company; One of the positive side is that its free!!, using the free version to connect to idle workstations to monitor system processes; Secondly, the security, have a token to login in to to a remote pc and be able to transfer file securely between two workstations; Third, to be able to make notes for clients when audio is at the best, i can open an application such as Notepad, and type some notes for the clients of what steps i am going to follow;Fourth, Teamviewer is accessible across all platforms such as a mobile version, windows, mac, linux and etc. In the mobile version, Teamviewer is very easy to navigate the mouse using my finger.

Inconvénients: One of the downside is, the support i think Teamviewer's support is at the best since the customer reps lack the knowledge to the product. I wish they better trained thier ppl about the product and the common issues that come up using Teamviewer

This is one of the best remote software products on the market

Publié le 29/09/2018
3D Modeler
Art, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: One business problem I am solving with teamviewer is, if I forget an important file that I need on my other computer, and I leave my other computer on, of course, I can just simply transfer that file over to my phone or another computer and not have to worry about it. I have used the personal use license to also help out a friend with software troubles and fix it without having to walk them through it and take longer than it would to just do it myself.

Avantages: The thing I like most about this software is the ease of use, no matter where I'm at. If I'm stuck at some place for a while and I need to let a program run for a download or something of that sorts, I can use the Teamviewer app on my phone to access my PC with teamviewer on it, I can access other PC's with teamviewer on it from my own PC, and transfer files as well in case I need a certain file, or help someone out with a trouble they may be facing in software or on their PC in general.

Inconvénients: The thing I liked least about teamviewer is the issue where if you have a network, you have to remember to check the remember password on this network. There have been times where I have wanted to access one of my devices and I forgot to do so, so I wasn't able to get logged into my device despite the current device and the device I was trying to access being on the same network. I do get it though, since most people use this with multiple people, however with a personal use license and an option for the network administrator, I think there should be something where they can choose if they want to allow connections for all devices on the network without a password being needed, so we can avoid the headache of a mistake that we made when setting up a new device on the network.

Essential Crossplatform Remote Desktop

Publié le 29/01/2019
Chiranjib S.
Summer Intern
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I am very satisfied with teamviewer and regularly use it for short term remote logins when I work from home. It is really easy to set up an account for all my machines. Once teamviewer is running in the background, one can connect with a unique password without using the temporary passwords offered by default by teamviewer.

Avantages: - With teamviewer, I can access my all my desktops remotely. If both ends are backed up by proper internet speed, remote computing seems like a flawless experience. - Works great if multiple monitors are connected to the remote PC. Easy to switch the active monitors from a remote client. - Easy to transfer files using the secure file transfer window. - It is a cross-platform app. So does not matter which OS is running on the machines on both ends. Be it windows, Mac or Linux, teamviewer just works! Even more, they have the apps for mobile platforms (I can now turn my ipad into a full PC!) - (More fun than utility) Are you missing trackpads for your computer? Just open teamviewer from your phone and turn your mutli-touch display into a responsive trackpad for the desktop. :D

Inconvénients: The free version, obviously, has some limitations. I think the connection breaks after every 10 minutes. For a prolonged session of remote login, the free version may not be a good idea.