Avis clients sur Genbook

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Genbook

Genbook vous donne plus de temps pour faire ce que vous voulez, sans stress supplémentaire.

En savoir plus sur Genbook

244 avis affichés

Kelly A.
Licensed Massage Therapist
  • Publié le 03/12/2019

"Happy user for almost nine years"

Commentaires: Genbook has been easy for myself and my clients to use from day one. I’m constantly getting feedback from clients about how easy it was and how they liked being able to book whenever they wanted. Any little problems I’ve had over the years have always been taken care of very quickly through the support staff, so I never have to worry that something will go wrong and not get fixed. And I get all that ease of use and fast helpful support at a very affordable price.

Avantages: What I like most is a hard one to narrow down. There is so much I like, mostly revolving around ease of use for both myself and my clients. But overall I’d have to say what I like most is that Genbook is always working to make their software better, in ways both big and small.

Inconvénients: The only complaint I had for many years was the lack of a waitlist feature, but Genbook now has that, so honestly there isn’t anything else I dislike.

envoyé par Genbook le 08/12/2019

Hi Kelly,

This review made our day!

We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Amy E.
CEO,SENIOR PSYCHOTHERAPIST
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 24/03/2020

"EXCELLENT, VERY EFFICIENT, RELIABLE, EASE OF USE"

Commentaires: I HAVE LOVED IT FROM THE START, ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAD 6 CONSULTANTS AS I WAS ABLE TO MONITOR WHAT THEY WERE DOING OR NOT DOING AND HELP THEM FILL THEIR HOURS WITH CLIENTS. IT WAS VERY BENEFICIAL AS A CEO. WHEN I DECIDED TO DOWNSIZE I CONTINUED TO USE IT AS I LOVED GENBOOK AND ALL OF THE FEATURES AND EASE OF USE.

Avantages: EASY TO USE FOR MYSELF AND CLIENTS FOR SCHEDULING, LOVE THE COLOR SO I CAN KNOW WHAT SERVICE I AM PROVIDING AT A QUICK GLANCE, LOVE THE REVENUE ASPECT SO I KNOW WEEKLY WHAT MY INCOME IS AND WHAT IT I HAVE LOST FROM NO SHOWS. LOVE THE NEW WAIT LIST AS IT HAS BEEN WORKING GREAT FOR MY CLIENTS! I LOVE BEING ABLE TO ENTER ALL OF THE CLIENT INFORMATION AND HAVING A PLACE TO DOCUMENT THE NOTES, BESIDES IN THE CLIENTS' CHART.

Inconvénients: I HONESTLY CAN NOT THINK OF ANYTHING! COMPARED TO OTHER SOFTWARE AND APPS THIS IS THE BEST AND I LOVE IT.

envoyé par Genbook le 31/03/2020

Hi Amy,

• Publié le 24/03/2020
Sonya B.
  • Publié le 09/06/2020

"Idiot proof"

Commentaires: Customer service people were always nice when I called. Maybe, there was a note they could read from my previous call that alerted them that they had to tell me HOW to turn on my laptop the first time I called...not kidding.

Avantages: I am a massage therapist with a near zero skill level when it comes to computer stuff but even I was able to figure this out. Several friends have switched to Genbook after witnessing me easily make changes to pricing, add or delete services or block off time to go on vacation without having to call “the website dude”. The after the service date follow up emails to my clients have helped me build my reputation as a five star business with over 500 reviews and I never had to sweat it. I like the opportunity to see the review before posting so there are never any problems. For example, HIPPA laws prevent me from advertising a celebrity athlete client referred someone. Some reviews are best left unposted.

Inconvénients: I used it for years before I realized that my professional organization ABMP gave me a discount.

envoyé par Genbook le 23/06/2020

Hi Sonya,

• Publié le 09/06/2020
Valerie H.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"Needs more marketing features"

Commentaires: I love that its easy for clients and some of how genbook integrates with google. I am often frustrated by downtime due to hardware issues and not being able to pull client lists with filters. If I didn’t have 1500 plus reviews with genbook, I’d probably switch to something more marketing friendly.

Avantages: Ease of use for my clients. Not having to create a profile to book makes it easy and clients are more likely to book.

Inconvénients: Complete lack of filters for clients.
It’s a spreadsheet. I need a way to pull clients out via different filters and create lists to market to. I don’t understand why this hasn’t happened yet. I’ve been a genbook user since May 2009 and I have asked repeatedly with zero response.

Hi Valerie,

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have this with our current feature and update requests.

• Publié le 04/12/2019
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 30/05/2020

"Easeful, intuitive use"

Commentaires: Before Genbook, I took appointments by telephone message or email. This would create many hours of time spent each week, telling people what times I had open, and by the time they got back to me, those times were gone, and I had to give them new times. Now, people book anytime of day or night they're interested and I have a full calendar and just show up and do the work.

Avantages: Genbook is simple to set up, intuitive to use as a business owner, and I get many unsolicited comments from my clients that they find it way easier to use than other people's booking systems. I love that they solicit testimonials from users and post them in a way that Google search helps people find me as specifically what they're looking for. This has been a huge benefit for me in expanding my business. Priceless support for client/appointment driven businesses.

Inconvénients: I have to think really hard about this. There have been some missing functionalities in the past but they are constantly upgrading, adding new features, faster than I can think of them.

envoyé par Genbook le 09/06/2020

Hi there,

• Publié le 30/05/2020
Red B.
owner/massage therapist
  • Publié le 23/12/2019

"Genbook takes care of my business"

Commentaires: Thank you Genbook for automatically asking clients for reviews. I would rarely think to ask for reviews on my own and now I don't have to! I have over 100 5 star reviews on my website! Thank You Gen Book!!! Genbook takes care of so much office administration work for me, allowing me more time to do the therapies that I love.
-Red

Avantages: Ease of use for clients, it is quick and easy to setup their account and schedule.

Inconvénients: clients have problems knowing how to cancel their appointments.
I am not sure how to cancel genbook from sending a review request.

envoyé par Genbook le 31/12/2019

Hi Red,

This review made our day!

Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests.

• Publié le 23/12/2019
Natasha F.
Salon Owner
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 15/12/2019

"Thoroughly enjoy using Genbook"

Commentaires: I've been with Genbook over 5years and I am satisfied with my overall experience this far. I have no plans on leaving.

Avantages: I like that this software is always updating and ensuring that we're able to use it with ease.

Inconvénients: My only complaint is that the updates come years after other software apps have been updated to most functions and it comes at a cost(price increase).

Hi Natasha,

• Publié le 15/12/2019
Ana helena D.
LMT
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"Excellent Customer Support and Online Presence"

Commentaires: I love Genbook. When I moved to having two locations, the staff were able to help me with a workaround so that people could book in either location, though that isn't normally how the software works. Again, they have great customer support.

Avantages: I have used Genbook for many years and have seen them evolve in that time. Whenever I have needed help figuring out how to use the software, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or one of her team has been available to help me. In addition, I think a lot of my online presence is due to the reviews that are generated through Genbook. My company has a broader online presence because of this software.

Inconvénients: I'm not very software savvy, so sometimes it's hard for me to find WHERE to put information into the system.

Hi Ana Helena,

Brooke G.
Owner/Stylist
  • Publié le 03/12/2019

"Simple, easy and the best business decision I've made."

Commentaires: My business has grown since using this software and my life is less stressed because of it.

Avantages: This software makes my business life so much easier. I spend very little time returning phone calls, my customers get reminders so I get less no-show appointments and the reviews constantly help attract new clients. I don't bother with advertising any longer as I am fully booked weeks in advance.

Inconvénients: There are a few gaps in the software such as, I get notifications when a client books an appointment, but nothing when they cancel appointments. Seems like a simple tweak to the program, but yet it still doesn't happen. Also I would like to be able to put people on the WAIT-LIST myself. This doesn't appear to be an option. Also the wait-list window needs to be broader to cover a longer period of time rather than just a day. There have been some great improvements over the years, but some still need some help. Also I would love to see more of a web page introductory home page with a place for photos and general info about me and my business.

Hi Brooke,

This review made our day!

Good news - you can add a client to your waitlist now. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests!

Shalene Z.
Owner / Therapist
  • Publié le 12/12/2019

"Long time user"

Avantages: I appreciated how user friendly Genbook is. I like that it capture client reviews and has a clean looking interface.

Inconvénients: There are a couple little things. Session note capability would be nice.

Hi Shalene,

• Publié le 12/12/2019
Linda P.
Health Coach, Reflexologist, Reiki Master, Yoga Teacher
  • Publié le 18/12/2019

"Genbook Consistently Elevates My Private Practice"

Commentaires: I started using Genbook about 12 years ago when my biz was brand new, while it was being offered as a free service and I jumped on board. I've seen new features added and constant improvements over the years. When a monthly fee was implemented, I chose to continue because I never had an issue or problem, and the pricing is very reasonable. Genbook was one of my first financial investments in going professional with my private practice, and it is the single most valuable investment I've made in my business to date.

Avantages: The "BookNow!" feature. It's so easy for anyone to schedule and manage their appointments without needing to speak with me directly. Email and text reminders are sent automatically. Reviews are collected and displayed online. Billing and payments are tracked. And now gift certificates can be purchased. I'm not technically inclined, so I really appreciate how seamlessly this works with emails, website, google searches, and FB biz page.

Inconvénients: Nothing. I absolutely LOVE this software.

Hi Linda,

• Publié le 18/12/2019
Grace W.
therapist
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 17/12/2019

"Affordable and easy"

Commentaires: Genbook has been a great tool in my sole-proprietorship business, enabling me to easily handle client scheduling in person or over the internet. My clients find it easy to use when scheduling themselves; and the email and text reminders that nudge them to remember their appointments keep my weeks running smoothly (without my having to hire a receptionist to do confirmation calls!)

Avantages: The Genbook software includes good coverage of the scheduling basics that I need for running my therapy business. I really like the easy of setting up the online scheduling page with details that tailor it to represent my business well. About 60% of my clients use the online scheduling, and like the control that it gives them. I also find the appointment reminders (sent to clients via text and email) very helpful in ensuring clients show up. One of my favorite features is the request for a review that is emailed after the initial session a client has with me, and then periodically after that. The reviews are then published on the online scheduling site, and easily placed on my other websites as well. This is great for promoting my business, giving other potential clients information and a sense of familiarity that encourages them to schedule.

Inconvénients: I frequently have trouble with the app on my mobile device, and this frustrates me. The issues vary; but the one that gives me the most trouble is the app being slow to update my schedule, so I have to do double-checks. I also feel that the monthly price is high for the level of service that I am getting from it. In my business, I don't need most of the features that were added during the most recent price increase. The monthly price is very reasonable IF I needed the features; but I don't, so for me it was a sizeable price hike that didn't add value. I would prefer more tiers of choices/prices for the software.

Hi Grace,

• Publié le 17/12/2019
Caroline B.
  • Publié le 14/12/2019

"Stellar Service to have"

Avantages: Choosing to use Genbook is one of the best business decisions I’ve made. I run my own massage practice & I am with clients most of the time, which leaves me very little time to manage the scheduling of appointments with clients outside of the office. I was playing phone tag with people constantly. Having Genbook is like having a virtual receptionist, my clients are able to book appointments 24/7 without my assistance. Running a business by yourself can be very time consuming, using Genbook takes one less thing off my plate. Thank You!

Inconvénients: Sometimes I have difficulty figuring out how to change something in my standard schedule (ie: adding a random additional day, or opening up another appointment on a day that I’m not usually working). The customer support questions & answers section is usually helpful. If not I consult someone on the customer support team. Also there is upon occasion a glitch & the whole system goes offline but the Customer Support Team is always prompt at contacting me & making me aware of the situation. They generally also fix the issue within a very timely fashion as well.

Hi Caroline,

• Publié le 14/12/2019
Rebecca taylor S.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"Like Having a Virtual Receptionist"

Commentaires: I have been with genbook since they started several years ago and this software saves me the cost of hiring a receptionist! Best value for any service I purchase for the business monthly!

Avantages: Ease of use. I can customize my availability each day and each session. I love how it automatically sends reminders two clients Which minimizes no shows. I love how it has the feature that allows me to send customized confirmation emails depending on the service that I am providing to an individual customer. Great customer service.

Inconvénients: The feature I like the least is that they only integrate taking payments or deposits for sessions upfront with Stripe. It would be nice if they offered equation with PayPal. I wish they integrated with Mailchimp as well as Constant Contact.

Hi Rebecca Taylor,

Joni K.
  • Publié le 10/12/2019

"Overall I've been satisfied"

Commentaires: The great benefit is being able to check my phone or laptop and see what is on my schedule. Genbook also integrates well with the calendar on my phone, so I'm able to ask Alexa "what appointments do I have today?" I've been able to color code different types of sessions and can tell at a glance what kind of week I'll have. The review section is great and has helped bring in new business.

Avantages: From the beginning when I started using this software January 2009, it made scheduling appointments and staying on top of my business a breeze. Being able to refer clients to the website so they could schedule while I was giving massage was the best part right off the top! I've used almost every aspect of the software and have found it's usually quite user friendly.

Inconvénients: What I like least is what I can no longer do. I used to be able to set up specials using the software and then post them in an email letter or send them out directly. I would like to see a way to have a "non-work" category so that I can have blocked off time not show up as part of my analytics yet still give me the necessary info as to why I blocked that part of my schedule.

envoyé par Genbook le 16/12/2019

Hi Joni,

• Publié le 10/12/2019
Imani B.
Salon Owner & Stylist
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/12/2019

"Review on Genbook"

Commentaires: Overall I’m very happy with genbook. I haven’t had any mishaps or slip ups.

Avantages: I love that my clients can book more than one service at a time, they can’t book any time, and that my book is also a smart book so it doesn’t double book for me it manages out my time and also, jane book asked my customers for reviews and makes it very easy and self-explanatory to use. I also like the announcement ouI love that my clients can book more than one service at a time, they can’t book any time, and that my book is also a smart book so it doesn’t double book for me it manages out my time and also, jane book ask my customers for reviews it makes it very easy and self-explanatory to use. I also like the announcement add on.

Inconvénients: I don’t like that we can’t block anyone from booking. I also don’t like that genbook is partnered with stripe, stripe takes Way to much money for a fee.

envoyé par Genbook le 16/12/2019

Hi Imani,

• Publié le 09/12/2019
Leslie C.
Owner/Therapist

"Excellent Scheduling Tool!"

Commentaires: Genbook helps me fill my appt book at all hours of the day and night. It's also helpful with sending confirmations and reminders to my clients for their appts so I don't have to.

Avantages: Genbook is easy to set up and maintain, and it's extremely user friendly for my clients to book appointments online. You can't argue with the pricing either! Since I'm a Sole Proprietor, most other scheduling software programs are cost prohibitive, but Genbook is perfect for me and my budget.

Inconvénients: I would like to see a feature that allows scheduling for classes and a component that offers email marketing options. With my full database in Genbook, it would be great to be able to send out blanket emails with announcements and promotions a kin to Constant Contact or Mailchimp.

Hi Leslie,

Andrew M.

"Simple & Effective"

Commentaires: I love the ease of using Genbook. Not only setting it up from my end, but the ease that it affords my clients too. From service selection, to booking, and making payments I love that my customers can do it all with just a few clicks. Genbook's automation and seamless interface has not only helped me grow my business, but it makes it so easy!

Avantages: Seamless integration with Stripe. They DON'T use PayPal.
Not having to be a middle man with scheduling or taking payments.
Being able to add a "Book Now" button to my site and social media accounts.
The ease of set up, use, and customization.
Being able to add specific hours of operation to different days of the week.

Inconvénients: Not being able to update my time zone/location manually (I have to email tech support for this to happen and I move A LOT)
Not being able to offer coupon/promo codes (seriously this is a HUGE fail and seems like a no-brainer)
Some of the interface is a bit fiddly and over wrought, but is getting better. Often the features feel like they were built by someone who ISN'T an entrepreneur, but is a coding expert who is really impressed with their own coding abilities.
VThe calendar integration (linking my Gmail calendar) is nice that it populates from Genbook->Gmail, but to be TRULY amazing they would also create a way to populate my Genbook calendar via Gmail.

Hi Andrew,

Cass M.
Acupuncturist
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"Genbook is my own personal assistant"

Commentaires: Genbook saves me from having to hire a front desk person!

Avantages: This software is affordable, easy to use and continually evolving into an "all-you-need" program. It saves me hours per week in scheduling. The new waitlist option has the potential to take me out of the equation almost entirely, which gives me more time in the treatment room with each patient. One of my very favorite things, though, is the Testimonials. I have them tied to my website and I'm sure it's the reason I was boosted to the top of the browser search list! Plus, it's wonderful feedback I wouldn't get otherwise. Also, Love Love Love the automatic email and text reminders. They save me so much time and limit my no-shows.

Inconvénients: I wish I could see all of the patients' appointments from the calendar page instead of having to click two or three times to get to their customer profile and recent appointments. I've also noticed that some patients struggle a bit canceling their appointments. As far as I know, the only way to cancel as a patient is through the confirmation email they receive, but some of my older patients don't have email.

Hi Cass,

Kelli A.
Chiropractore
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"My life changed after adding Genbook to my business"

Commentaires: Genbook has not only increased my patient volume, but it has given me so much freedom. I used to just sit in my studio during office hours...just in case I had a walk in. Now, I can block out a section of time and go run an errand. If I don't have a patient scheduled first thing in the morning, I can take my time. I recently decided to take ukulele lessons, but it conflicted with my schedule. No problem, I just blocked out some time and I got to take those lessons.

Avantages: Genbook is like have a full time employee that works 24/7 and never makes a mistake. It allows my patients to make (and change) appointments any time of the night and day. No phone messages, no waiting, no wondering if they can get in to see me. No feelings of guilt for changing their appointment 3 times. My patient appointments went up immediately when I started using Genbook. My patients tell me that they love this system.

Inconvénients: Patients complain that they cannot see their account. They would like to be able to log in, see past appointments, see future appointments and be able to change appointments (as opposed to canceling an appointment, then setting up a new one). They often miss that last button to confirm their appointment. My old message about setting up their account seems to be defunct. I need to call customer support and update that.

Hi Kelli,

Angela F.
Psychotherapist
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

"Fire your receptionist"

Commentaires: Genbook allows clients to book appointments online through my website with the press of a button. When I’m in session I can’t answer my phone or respond to emails, but clients can schedule with me even when I am unavailable to book appointments for them. They can even book when I am asleep or away from work! I don’t have a secretary or an admin for my office and don’t need to hire one.

Avantages: Easy to use interface and there’s an app so I can manage appointment a from my phone. I can also charge credit cards from my phone using Stripe that come integrated with the software. Customer service has always been been helpful.

Inconvénients: Over the last few years the software price jumped from $20/month to $40/month. That was a steep increase. I’m willing to pay it because it’s probably the best appointment scheduling software out there. There are certainly clunkier products that aren’t as steamlined. While I like that my clients can see what appointments I have available, it also creeps me out that anyone can go online and look at my schedule. I work in mental health and this can get weird. That’s the downside to providing an online scheduling system – no privacy.

Hi Angela,

Theresa Z.
Rolfer
Médecine douce, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"Genbook makes it so easy to for clients to schedule with me!"

Commentaires: Genbook allows me to run my own business much more smoothly than I'd be able to without it. Because of Genbook, at least 80% of my clients handle their own scheduling, at their own convenience. This frees up so much of my time. Instead of playing phone or email tag, trying to figure out a good time that works for each and every session for each and every client, I can just live my life while my schedule fills up on its own.

Avantages: I love the ease of setup and the flexibility I have with my schedule. It's easy to change my hours and availability. It's easy to mark when I'll be out of town. When I brought another person into my business, it was straightforward and intuitive how to do her scheduling as well. In the nine years I've been using Genbook, they've just continued to add more features and to make the software more intuitive and easy to use. Also, my clients love it. I consistently have clients telling me how easy it is to schedule through Genbook as compared to a lot of other options. Lastly, I'm so glad I have the option to request a credit card when scheduling. My no shows are almost down to zero. My frustration and wasted time are drastically reduced! Oh! And the reviews! I LOVE that Genbook automatically requests reviews from my clients after their sessions. It's been so, so helpful from a marketing perspective.

Inconvénients: Every once in a while, it's glitchy and I can't log in, or a client has a conflicting time show up on their calendar. But it's rare, and lately the communication from Genbook regarding any issues has been stellar.
Oh, and I wish there was a way to connect the Genbook reviews to Yelp! or Google Reviews, or any other, more public review site. I love that the reviews are collected, I just wish more people, especially potential clients who have never scheduled with me before, could see them.

Hi Theresa,

Teri K.

"Love Genbook"

Commentaires: I love that my clients can access my schedule 24/7/365. Online booking really frees up my time and is convenient and easy for my clients to use (especially compared to other online booking systems). I love that my clients are prompted to leave reviews - this feature has helped to bring in new clients to my business. Overall very happy with Genbook and will continue using it for years to come.

Avantages: Very easy to set up and use. Convenient for customers to use and manage appointments. Great features. Affordable. Fantastic customer service. I've been using Genbook since it first launched and they keep adding valued features. Very reliable! I highly recommend Genbook!

Inconvénients: No cons really at all. There have been a couple of times the system has gone down, but the company is on it immediately and communicates well with their customers. This can happen to any cloud based service, but over the past 10 years I've used Genbook, I can only remember it happening a couple of times.

Hi Teri,

David L.
LMT

"Essential Business Tool"

Commentaires: Genbook solves many issues for a small business like mine, for example, online booking, managing appointments online without the need to call me. Online presence with reviews. It allows me to work simultaneously as clients manage their appointments online. This is a game changer for me! People book their appointments online from anywhere and at any time. I do not have the hassle to phone chase my busy clients.

Avantages: Genbook allows me to run my entire company online that gives my clients an easy & efficient way to manage their appointments 24/7. It sends our a confirmation & reminders which significantly reduces missed appointments. Clients receive a followup email which they may leave a public review for others to see, creating an online presence which is key these days as more and more people utilize online tools to conduct their business. As an admin, I have full control of many settings to customize the kind of business that works best for my practice.

Inconvénients: There are so many product offerings within Genbook, that for my business type, I will not use. Adding more options could mean higher costs which concerns me. So far, the pricing of Genbook remains unchanged.

Hi David,

Beth S.
Business Owner
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"Many Lives Chinese Medicine Loves Genbook!"

Commentaires: We have been with Genbook since the very beginning and have been so impressed with the growth and the customer service. I recommend Genbook to all my fellow Acupuncturists.

Avantages: Our patients consistantly praise Genbook for the interface and the ease of use. We, in the office love Genbook for every reason there is. It is easy to train new employees on and it is very easy to use.

Inconvénients: We do not like when the software goes down. We pay for the dependability that it will always work, and while that might be asking too much, we need t to work to run our business. There have been perioeds where it has gone down for whole days and that just really screws us up. So the back end needs way more redundency.

Hi Beth,