Excellent customer service, beautiful and easy to use (previous NimbleSchedule user)

Publié le 26/10/2017
Janel V.
Support client

Avantages: We heavily depend on Ximble for our scheduling and time clocking system, and more for the latter. Ximble has features that other similar platforms do not offer which we mostly use: the automatic deduction of unpaid breaks in the payroll report, automatically generating timesheets/payroll reports, and the time clocking app for tablets and smartphones. The interface is beautiful, looks fresh and modern. It seemed well thought of and well planned, considering the ease of use and an overall pleasant experience. Customer Service: I think this is the BEST feature. Customer service seems to be the top priority. There is always someone available to talk to for questions and support. I never had to wait so long for a response and the responses are always thoughtful, accurate, courteous, professional and satisfactory. I have had some really BIG issues with Ximble (and NimbleSchedule) in the past but my concerns were taken seriously and immediate actions were done. It really is very important for us to be able to connect with someone when issues arise. Overall: Ximble is ever-growing and always open to changes and suggestions. It's not a system that is set in stone and it is willing to accommodate users to make the best experience and offer the best service possible. I am impressed with the quick responses and support it gives users. I think it's worth the money to have this kind of support than just handing me a software and have to deal with it myself!

Inconvénients: The switch from NimbleSchedule to Ximble wasn't as smooth as I hoped. I expected at least the bare minimum of having all NimbleSchedule features in Ximble and then more. I loved NimbleSchedule but there were issues that Ximble was able to fix so I'm not complaining! Every new software needs some adjustment period and I think I've overcome this and has learned to like Ximble so far. Because we heavily rely on the payroll reports that Ximble generates for us, it is a pain to print each report for all of our 64 employees one by one. IT would be ideal if there is an option to print all timesheets with just one click of a button (like NimbleSchedule did). We prefer the layout of the reports through the website and not the exported CSV version which looks a lot more cluttered and not easy to read. I would also prefer for fewer pages to load when clicking on buttons to save on time. (Saving time is always a plus for me). Example: When clicking "add clock in", instead of having to open a whole new page, it would be beneficial if the same page enabled a box to add this information. The "notes" section feature on the payroll report was removed but this is a vital component of our payroll reports. I requested if they can consider returning this feature. A few bugs here and there that I would always bring to Ximble's attention to get fixed and they get on it quick! Could be more user-friendly and intuitive.

Excellent scheduling and employee management software

Publié le 04/11/2016
Ty W.
CTO
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times. PROS:
Features:
They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc.
QR code time clocking:
NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out.
Tablet Admin App:
As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin.
Support:
Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end
CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.
Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Avantages: Features:
QR code time clocking:
Tablet Admin App:
Support:

Inconvénients: Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desk

Overall, Nimbleschedule has been great

Publié le 18/01/2016
Rachel R.
Web Developer
Sécurité publique, 13-50 employés
Support client

Commentaires: For a while now, the ability to track coverage for our EMS staff was a bit scattered. We never had problems with the actual scheduling -- we have a set schedule that pretty much never changes -- however it was becoming increasingly difficult to track when one person was covering for someone else's shift. It became a game of texting, guessing and questioning who was covering for whom." It was getting confusing and needed some serious help. Being a small town volunteer organization, we don't have a lot of money to spend. So finding an inexpensive solution that was also very easy for some not-so-tech-savvy people to use was key. Nimbleschedule fits the bill perfectly. I am very surprised at how many of my members actually use it. Though I do have a few items that I wish were different, overall Nimbleschedule has been a wonderful tool for our service.

Avantages: *Fairly easy to use - One you get a hang for what certain features do, it is very easy to use and a schedule can be set up pretty quickly. I can do a year's worth of scheduling for a dozen people in about a half an hour. *The app and web consoles are both very easy to interpret - Adding people to the schedule means I have to pay for them to use the app, whether they use it or not. The app and website are so easy for them to use, I am surprised how many of them say they actually use it regularly. *Lots of customization - I love all of the information it allows me to enter about my staff. The ability to turn certain notifications on and off for each individual is great too. It is completely customizable, which is great. *Announcements/SMS texts - Group texts are great, but can get messy when everyone starts replying. The announcements feature has been great. I use it to let people know about large span schedule changes, training opportunities and general housekeeping notes. The extra $1 per person per year is completely worth it for everyone to get a text when I post a schedule change or announcement.

Inconvénients: *Inability to turn certain features off - Since our service relies on coverage, we cannot just request time off. The shift needs to be traded. I wish I could turn off the "request time off" feature so that it doesn't get used at all. *Positions do not automatically update - I have several members licensed at an MFR level. Last year I had 1, and this year will have more who's license will increase to an EMT-Basic level. When I change their position in their profile, it does not automatically update on the schedule. I may be doing something wrong, but the only thing I have found I can do to get them to show at their new level is to delete their schedule and re-enter it. *Inability to create overnight/multi-day shifts - This is probably my biggest drawback about Nimbleschedule. Admittedly we have some pretty weird schedules. Most of my shifts are overnight and all-weekend shifts. The weekend shifts span 60 hours, and overnights are from 6 PM to 6 AM. As it stands now, in order for a shift to accurately span multiple days on the schedule, multiple shifts need to be created. It would be very helpful to be able to enter dates as well as times for shift start and end times, so that I am not creating 12 different shifts (4 different shifts (Fri night, Sat, Sun and Mon morning) for 3 people) for every weekend.

Love it. Works great with BambooHR

Publié le 22/03/2018
Vasili K.
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Visibility of who's at work, where they are at now and eliminated paper timesheets. Also, team regularly takes 1 hr lunch breaks...instead of skipping them, as it was in the past. Plus integration allows a much smoother on-boarding process.

Avantages: Very easy to use, useful mobile app and super awesome support. We have two locations, employees often start in one and finish the day at another. I was so happy to see that Ximble allowed us to look after this complexity. Interface is super easy and templates make "schedulers life even easier." Main reason for Ximble was deep integration with BambooHR, our main HRMS.

Inconvénients: They do not have, yet, per employee break/lunches rules. Just global...but hopefully they'll implement it in the next release, as it we have two different crews 7 and 10 hrs shifts and not having it creates unnecessary work for the Payroll Manager...always a bit of a mess :)

Mostly positive experience with NimbleSchedule

Source : SoftwareAdvice
2.5 / 5
3.5 / 5
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: In general, I am very happy with this product as the person putting together the schedules!
It is easy to see when requests are put in, and it is nice that our nurses can easily pick up shifts and we do not have to deal as much with filling in open shifts.
It is very helpful that we cannot double book an employee - I'm sure that has saved me countless times.
I have had a good experience with Nimble for the most part.

Inconvénients: Occasionally when our employees look at the month view of their schedule, the program switches days and patient accounts. This is the biggest flaw we have encountered.
It is also sometimes a pain to enter shift times, though that is becoming less of a hassle as I am becoming more comfortable with the program.
On holidays, it is great that they are all entered so we cannot forget what day the holidays are, but I have found that the system also blocks out all employees as "unavailable" on every holiday. This has caused some confusion and made those days a little bit harder to deal with.
I have also noticed that it is possible to double book a shift - something that we have to watch for closely but it is also helpful when we are setting up mentor shifts where we actually intentionally double book!
One last thing - it is hard (depending on account label colors) to print visible calendars.

Great application with constant improvements

Publié le 28/02/2018
Scott A.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saved me hours on finding cover for shifts, arranging shift swaps, and the abilty to create a schedule template it is wonderful and saves me a lot of hours every week!

Avantages: I like the ease of use, the fact I can create templates then impliment them. The chats a great additional feature for team communications. I love the fact my team can all swap/trade shifts, drop them, arrange cover, and pick up overtime shifts all without really having to come to a manager. This feature alone saves me countless hours and headaches every week! Their customer support team is awesome any issues I've ever had they have resolved for me! All in all its a great application with great potential!

Inconvénients: They are implimenting updates all the time and working on their bugs. That being said I have came across a few but they have always solved the bugs eventually. Some additional features I would add is more choice of custom availblity repeats, at the moment its only daily or weekly, fortnightly and montly would be good.

Fantastic Software!

Publié le 19/09/2016
Jeremy H.
Pearson Campus Ambassador
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Nimble Schedule is an intuitive and powerful software that makes schedules easily accessible to employees. There are some basic functions that would make the software easier to use, such as batch-deleting shifts in a more intuitive way, or auto-scheduling based on employee availability. Batch-deleting exists, but is very difficult to use; auto-scheduling also exists, but doesn't work for our purposes. These are minor complaints, however. Nimble Schedule does scheduling very well, is flexible, and easy-to-use where it counts.

Avantages: The software is powerful, well-priced, mostly intuitive, and easily accessible for employees. It is well-built, efficient, and looks modern. Nimble Schedule's best feature is its customer service. Customer service is generally available within minutes via the in-browser chat function. Representatives are friendly, respectful, and happily assist with any problems.

Inconvénients: Some of the scheduling process is not intuitive; some of the features are not fully developed or robust enough for our purposes.

Great App

Publié le 29/08/2019
Iwa S.
Secteur maritime, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great service, very helpful and the software has only gotten better over time!

Avantages: We are a small company so Ximble was affordable and best of all- SIMPLE and easy to use. Great customer service with quick responses.

Inconvénients: It logs you out randomly and takes time to log back in which is a total hassle when you are trying to start your work day.

Thank God for Nimble!

Publié le 28/10/2016
Cristina A.
Visitor Services Manager
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Nimble has made my life simple. When there is an issue, I have received only the best customer assistance. I can say that Nimble and its team is doing a fantastic job keeping their users happy. I am a happy camper every time I log on. Keep up the great work!

Avantages: The online customer assistance is what I enjoy most. It is fast and I always feel taken care of when I reach out for help or when I have questions.

Inconvénients: There are two people that have to publish their staff's schedule and since they are joined, there has been issues with what gets published, cleared, etc. I would be nice to be able to divide the departments so no matter what one department does it doesn't effect the others. This may just be on our side but I wouldn't even know how to go about adjusting this.

Great tool for monitoring Employee Hours

Publié le 27/11/2018
Ethan K.
Dental Assistant
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Over-all, besides the minor annoyance of having to edit incorrect hours due to placement of clock out button, ximble has been pretty painless in terms of monitoring employee hours. Being able to edit employee schedules on the app and having the app send alerts to all your employees of their scheduled hours is a big plus.

Avantages: Ease of clocking in and clocking out.
Simple interface.
Has a mobile App.

Inconvénients: A lot of the employees make mistakes of "clocking out" instead of "taking break for lunch". I do not understand why Ximble thought it was necessary to add a big CLOCK OUT symbol right above the "take a break" button when you can clock out from the main page anyway. Having to correct this mistake can get a bit annoying when a lot of your employees consistently do it.

Simple and reliable

Publié le 15/11/2016
Greg W.
Workforce Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We moved to Nimble from a competitor a few months ago, and have been very pleased. The reliability, easy to use interface, and speed to set someone up are refreshing. The reporting helps us manage labor cost, and hold those accountable who are absent or late. We have staff all over the world and this tool is something we've come to rely on to grow our business. Also, customer support has a cool way of sharing screenshots when they show you a new function, and they're almost always available. A professional service, that is easy to use - highly recommended.

Avantages: Ease of use
Reliable
Good customer service
Reporting functions

Inconvénients: There was an issue where Nimble went down a few weeks ago, and we thought our data was compromised. It wasn't, but gave us a scare. Also - I think the ability to create custom reports would be helpful, as every company has different staffing needs.

a very good and easy to use application for the management of employees.

Publié le 14/05/2018
Consultor SOA
501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: ximble is a good application for the management of personnel where its main feature is the segimiento of the activity of the staff where it allows: to control the attendance of person through registries of entrance and exit. allows us to easily calculate salaries. all this from its application in a fast and easy way from the web or our iphone and android devices where it allows us to create a geographical restriction.
You can take the administration of the staff easily: time worked, vacations, sick leave, absences, labor costs and many more.
As if that were not enough we integrate a wide number of applications such as: Ximble, QuickBooks, Xero

Inconvénients: The only negative thing to highlight about this application is that it depends on the internet.
and I could develop in more languages

Game Changer

Publié le 12/02/2019
Emily G.
CFO
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Software is simple and it just works. We use it for employees clocking in with QR codes on an ipad and remote clock ins and scheduling and PTO. Great support and they actually take input from customers when developing the app to continually improve it based on what users actually want.

Inconvénients: The more employees you have, the more it costs. Would be nice if we got a discount after adding a certain number of employees. Like a bulk discount almost, or a rebate of sorts.

Ximble makes clocking in easier

Publié le 31/01/2019
Elena T.
Senior Property Manager
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ximble has a very easy and intuitive interface for clocking in and out of work and tracking your hours. I am a big fan of clean UI and Ximble delivers in that respect. It has a very mobile friendly web page, which is good because I am not a fan of the app.

Inconvénients: I would not recommend installing the app as the location tracking is not an opt in feature. I am NOT comfortable with my employer tracking my location. If this were an opt in feature, I would likely use it.

I use this software every day to schedule hundreds of employees over multiple sites. It works.

Publié le 08/03/2018
Wade F.
Conseil en gestion
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Automated workflows related to scheduling, comparing time worked vs. time scheduled in an easy-to-use format, company-wide visibility of schedules, and superior customer service.

Avantages: The best parts about the software are the intuitive interface and relative ease that employees feel approaching the program for scheduling and clocking in and out. Also, the automation features like sending text messages and having an audit log of all changes to a schedule are very helpful.

Inconvénients: The data export doesn't always include all the fields that I need. Sometimes I have to go to one report to get one piece of information, and to another report to get a separate piece when performing payroll audits.

Nice scheduling program

Publié le 03/11/2016
Fred J.
IT Support
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My company has been working with Nimble for the past 3 years, but it is now when the company grew that we are really seeing where Nimble shines. Perfect companion to my boss, he use to say, "it is my job to fill in the blank spots on the calendars!" Great tool, excellent support.

Avantages: Web based, tons of features.

Inconvénients: Time out session is kind of short.

Fantastic Software!

Publié le 07/11/2016
Nicky C.
2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We needed an app with a lot of flexibility to schedule staff and clients in multiple locations and keep them up to date of changes in real time. After reviewing and testing many other apps, Nimble was the best at accomplishing all that. We look forward to future revisions that might allow us to make changes to all repeating shifts after they've been published, and to get notifications of upcoming shifts in 15 minute increments. Overall a great app with a responsive support team.

Avantages: flexibility, reliability, responsive support team

Inconvénients: need the option to make changes to all shifts in a repeating schedule at the same time; need 15 minute notifications of upcoming shifts

with nimbleschedule 1 yr, transitioned to ximble 3/15. looking elsewhere at the end of our season

Publié le 17/07/2017
Andrea S.
Operations Manager
Services et installations de loisirs, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ease of scheduling, timeclock feature is nice

Avantages: mobile app, if everything worked as proposed ease of use and clean interface. Customer service is nice to work with even if they can't help solve the issue.

Inconvénients: I was so excited when nimble schedule "upgraded" them to ximble. Because I loved nimbleschedule! The new features in ximble would be great if they worked correctly. the chat feature works in the app and not in the computer version correctly. when using the computer, my employees don't get them all and when I go into the chat log of one employee, all employees show up. in nimble it generated an email to all employees which was ok so I was excited about the chat feature but it does not show you have a message unless you are in ximble looking for them. as a result of all of the glitches, we can not use this feature reliably. when I publish to one department only, all employees get the publish. I have 160 employees and have been using this for 1 1/2 yrs (ximble since may) and I will be looking elsewhere. there were so many glitches, in the beginning, i felt as if I was their QA person. some issues still not fixed. very disappointed. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

Great App!

Publié le 27/04/2018
Kimberley B.
HR
Produits chimiques, 501-1 000 employés

Commentaires: Schedule, Time tracking and support

Avantages: They are always upgrading new features for same price. Their support is one of the best I've ever dealt with. They really do pride themselves on being the best and it's 24 * 7

Inconvénients: The transfer from Nimble to Ximble went really bad in 2016. Many bugs but all were fixed in time. I had allot of issues but support fixed each one with a smile. I'd like a graphical view of the schedules.

Easy and affordable

Publié le 22/12/2017
Senior Account Executive
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I've enjoyed using Ximble. It's really easy to use. It integrates with Quickbooks and our HRIS. I also like how affordable it is in comparison to other time and attendance systems out there.

Inconvénients: They currently don't do any biometric clock-in/clock-out. Not a huge deal breaker for us. But I know that is something we were looking for initially but realized it was way out of our budget.

Great schedule for employees

Publié le 17/09/2019
Aubrey C.
Hygiene Coordinator
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I enjoy this software and think that as an employee, it help me remain organized and see who will be in and out of the office quickly.

Avantages: I really like how easy it is to put in my schedule at work. I like how I can copy and paste shifts so I don't have to constantly be putting in exact hours, which can get monotonous. I also like that I can see who is in and out of the office at a quick glance.

Inconvénients: I don't like that I'm not able to add my schedule on my personal page, but I have to go to the overall schedule page with all my employees.

A little glitchy

Publié le 03/11/2016
Georgina C.
Master Scheduler
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Everything works great but sometimes it depends on the browser and it could be slow in reloading the shifts when doing adjustments. This is the main software that we use for scheduling and it is extremely user friendly. I am overall pretty happy with it

Avantages: The visual clues and how it makes a lot of sense graphically

Inconvénients: That I have to use it in more than one tab on my browser to perfom certain tasks, the interface still needs work

Very Helpful and Open

Publié le 05/09/2017
Ktanaw H.
Practice Manager
Vétérinaire, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ximble saves us a LOT of time with scheduling. My employees can make requests, trade, and pick up shifts with ease and I can approve requests at the touch of a button.

Avantages: Ximble customer service is on point. They are available 24/7 to help you with any questions you have. We use the kiosk feature and it has significantly helped us to cut back on time clock issues. The staff also enjoy clocking in and out as well as the ability to leave shift notes. I love that I can approve or deny requests for time off, cover or shift trades at the touch of a button. The app is very user-friendly. Ximble has helped me save HOURS with scheduling related tasks.

Inconvénients: Ximble does not have every feature we would like, but they are very open to suggestions and the turn around time for new features isn't very long. They are committed to creating these features and they really listen to customer feedback!

QR codes

Publié le 24/01/2019
Guest Services Associate
Divertissement, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Supre easy to clock in and out with QR codes and remote clock in and clock outs. you can easily check your hours and alter your breaks if you forgot to clock, and the software is easy to navigate.

Inconvénients: Remote clock in and out is still available in browser, which is nice, but it really means you have to trust your team.