• Service client

En savoir plus sur BlueJeans

BlueJeans est la plateforme de réunions pour le lieu de travail moderne.
Simple. Intelligent. Fiable.

En savoir plus sur BlueJeans

494 avis affichés

Matthew D.
Senior Visual Consultant
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 10/01/2021

"Virtual events are made easy with BlueJeans"

Commentaires: Deployment was very smooth and the support from BlueJeans staff was stellar. We have run events for around four months now, and we've only had one issue (which was minor and did not affect a broadcast event.)

Avantages: Scalability. Our company needed to shift to hosting many large events online with the pandemic. BlueJeans has been able to handle events from 50 users to several thousand.

Inconvénients: There are differences between their Meetings and Event products that are in the process of being merged. Some functionality is missing from Events, such as breakout rooms.

• Publié le 10/01/2021
Director ICT
Produits alimentaires, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 08/02/2021

"Good overall, always room for improvement"

Commentaires: We use bluejeans for intensivied contact between HQ and our operating companies globally. Also in larger countries, sales teams use it for sales calls.

Avantages: Bluejeans nicely (and stable) integrates with outlook (incl O365). Scheduling calls is as any other with the plugin Although development on features was relatively slow from a user perspective, the last year Bluejeans caught up with newcomers by adding loads of new features, making it a true competitor (again) Admin features are really nice, including command center (extra cost), giving the right insights in users, meetings and trends And last but not least, it can connect anything to a meeting (apps, dialin call, roomsystem h323, even other platforms)

Inconvénients: Video and audio seem more out of sync than with other solutions. Requires more bandwidth in comparisson (although not an issue in these days)
The background image option is causing high cpu usage (could be improved, but only causing the fan to blow harder)
On admin side: more reporting on users and sync between user mngt and command center usage reports would be nice (for example show historic meetings of all users vs users currently holding an account). Also time dimensions not always export properly to excel

• Publié le 08/02/2021
Nolan H.
merch analyst
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 14/07/2021

"BlueJeans Review"

Commentaires: As I mentioned, I'm WFH permanently now, and having a software like BlueJeans is a must within my organization. We use the Microsoft Suite for a lot of applications, including Outlook, and BlueJeans is linkable to Outlook which makes scheduling meetings and adding them to your meeting invites super easy. I hop onto regular meeting, client conferences and one on one training all the time and using BlueJeans has been a great addition to making my workday more streamlined.

Avantages: Since going to remote work, it's imperative to my day-to-day that within my organization we have reliable video-conferencing software., and Bluejeans is a very popular service. My favourite aspect of Bluejeans is how simple it is to record a meeting or presentation so it can be shared with others, or referenced back by others if it's a training or instructional demonstration. The recorded videos all live in a simple to use interface in my Bluejeans profile.

Inconvénients: BlueJeans seems to have more connectivity issues than other similar video conferencing software programs. The audio is especially susceptible to turning robotic or glitching out.

• Publié le 14/07/2021
Group Product Manager
Logiciels, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/10/2018

"Rarely get Good Quality Video & Audio"

Commentaires: Overall I find myself often frustrated that I didn't hear someone at a critical moment. not always - but just enough times to leave a bad taste. I know this is also per connection quality - but when other similar software works with the same connection, you start to wonder.

Avantages: Bluejeans generally works, you can have multiparty video conversations with presentations, recordings. it's pretty easy to combine outsiders and insiders on the calls, usually, you just click the link and it works. It's easy to use your 'personal' standing meeting or set a special code for a named meeting. Like I said - it generally delivers on the promise of video conferencing with people.

Inconvénients: There is a lot amiss. I've used it many times from many connections and never gotten really good quality audio and video. You often get latency and breakups in situations where Hangouts or even Facetime would sail through. The chat window is hidden and in my experience almost never used. you can't control who you see (just a few modes), and there's often trouble recognizing headphones etc. So quite buggy.

• Publié le 09/10/2018
Tami S.
digital merchant
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 20/05/2021

"Bluejeans"

Commentaires: I hop onto a Bluejeans call every single morning at 9am, so using it has become like second nature to me. Within my org we use a few different video applications but BlueJeans is the most widespread.

Avantages: I like how it's easy to sync BlueJeans up with my outlook calendar, and I REALLY like how simple it is to record a meeting so you can go back and review, and share the recording with others.

Inconvénients: I feel like in comparison to similar software BlueJeans tends to freeze more often, and have connectivity issues with audio (people sounding like robots). I also do not like how when I blur my background it makes everything else on my laptop move so slow, I seriously can't do anything when in a meeting with a blurred background.

• Publié le 20/05/2021
Kate D.
Senior Software Engineer
Appareils médicaux, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 26/07/2020

"Always BlueJeans for better work efficiency"

Commentaires: It is excellent tool to have online video calling. It is very user-friendly and easy to use tool. It is only because of BlueJeans that I am able to work outside the office. It has made easy to travel around the world and I get log in through anywhere anytime.

Avantages: I personally have to be on excessive travels, due to the nature of my job, it was very difficult for me to get along with other team members, without having a real time, face to face experience. Now I am using BlueJeans and I have overcome this distancing issue. It is excellent tool for conducting online meetings.

Inconvénients: I have been using BlueJeans for years and getting great services from this online meeting application. While using this tool I face some problems while sharing screen with other participants, otherwise I have nothing to say in dislikes.

• Publié le 26/07/2020
Shahid S.
Business Developer- Sales Ops
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 20/08/2019

"Blue Jeans the name is so unique so are the capabilities and experience of Blue Jeans!"

Commentaires: We had audio issue with our previous platform which has eradicated with Blue Jeans in place. Our communication is more smooth and better

Avantages: We switched to Blue Jeans and we find it a lot a better. Audio quality through my laptop has been amazing which always had been an issue with other platform. The best feature is we do not need a host to continue a meeting, even if the host left the rest can continue. We are liking this a lot and having more better internal/external communications.

Inconvénients: Nothing so far, as a improvement few better training scheduled when implemented will make user be more independent.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 20/08/2019
Jacqueline G.
Tutorial Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 17/04/2020

"Academic Online Tutoring at Texas Southern University!"

Avantages: BlueJeans allows our peer tutors the opportunity to create breakout sessions for their tutee(s). The software supports every type of electronic device in which, supports our diverse students at Texas Southern University.

Inconvénients: The BlueJeans App gives us challenges at times.

Safety Coordinator
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 28/07/2020

"Good video conferencing program!"

Commentaires: Great video and sound quality. I enjoyed using BlueJeans.

Avantages: I love the quality of the videos and the sound. I think that this is a great program which is comparative to other easy to use videoconferencing programs. My team enjoyed using this for our weekly video conferences.

Inconvénients: I did not like not being able to schedule meetings from the app on my phone or from the program on my computer. I always had to log in from an internet browser to schedule meetings.

• Publié le 28/07/2020
Faiyaz T.
Former designer
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/02/2021

"Stable Audio and Video quality in Virtual Conference"

Commentaires: My overall experience was great with Blue Jeans. Being a former designer in my Business I could easily keep contact and conduct our business with colleagues and staffs during this pandemic situation.

Avantages: It has promising Video and Audio stability. The navigation and environment is easy to operate. It also uses Dolby Sound Technology for its audio.

Inconvénients: A bit laggy and greater file size. Slower than its other competetors. Bugs need to be exterminated by the developers.

• Publié le 27/02/2021
Stéfano B.
Product Development Engineer
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 17/02/2020

"Great tool for companies with teams in different locations"

Commentaires: Bluejeans is suitable for every enterprise meeting with teams in different places. It makes easy to connect, to talk through audio and text, also share video showing the team and sharing the screens, enabling the user to select specifically what he wants to share and hide everything else, which is very important for privacy and especially in a work environment. Inside the Company it offers integrated interface with Outlook for example which makes it even easier to operate, and the access for people from outside the company is also simple, making it a great option if you're talking with outside teams, suppliers, and others.

Avantages: Easy to set up calls and have access links available for users from both inside and outside of the company. You can also share the screen for presentation, making it possible to share only one app and hiding the others (for privacy) or selecting which screens you want to share (if using multiple screens). Meeting recording is also available and is a valuable function for important and long meetings, to review the meeting minutes taken for future reports.

Inconvénients: Connection sometimes lags when having too many attendants - for example, over 15-20; If BlueJeans could offer any mic filter software that would be great, sometimes people that connect have terrible mics that can every noise that's around and makes the meeting a lousy experience. Of course, the equipment can be changed, but a function to have a better noise filter within the software would be excellent; Easier connection for people outside the company, which don't have the app installed. Sometimes it is confusing for suppliers that are not used to the app and have to connect.

• Publié le 17/02/2020
Operations Manager
Édition, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/08/2019

"Are All VideoConference Systems Alike?"

Commentaires: We've been using BlueJeans for three years or so now and have seen the product improve and found it essential to handling remote work conversations and for bringing in our international team for all-staff meetings. It's difficult to pinpoint the cause when there are issues: lag and sometimes ill-synching with audio/video can have many causes throughout a network throughout the world so I won't put that on BlueJeans. It's a rock solid piece of software.

Avantages: Screensharing and the ability to annotate on screen are really good features. The desktop and mobile apps are relatively simple, elegant in design, and don't suffer the feature bloat that many other vid conf systems suffer.

Inconvénients: I honestly hear "Welcome to BlueJeans" so many times a day that I just find myself wearying of the voice. :-)

• Publié le 03/08/2019
Director of IT
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 14/05/2020

"Bluejeans offers great audio and video quality in a Web Conferencing environment"

Commentaires: Bluejeans is a solid web conferencing product which offers excellent audio and video quality. Once they work through the issues with performance in the software, it will be far superior to others in the marketplace.

Avantages: Bluejeans has a very easy interface to use as well as superior dolby sound in comparison to other products.

Inconvénients: The client software has a heavy interface which takes quite a bit of time to install. It alsodoes not run as fast as competitors such as Zoom or Cisco Webex.

• Publié le 14/05/2020
Parsival N.
It Suport Analyst
Cabinet d'avocats, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 26/05/2021

"Bluejeans is an excellent application for videoconferencing"

Commentaires: I wear bluejeans every day and at big events, giving support to users where I work, the application is excellent, we have the option to record videoconferences and that makes it a lot easier.
The application has integration with Outlook, making invitations to meetings even easier.

Avantages: Ease of use, both in user support and in use, excellent quality in video calls. I highly recommend BlueJeans, I have been using it for over 3 years and I like it a lot. it is possible to use on computers, videoconferencing devices, cell phones and telephones, it has many benefits in its use.

Inconvénients: The App will disconnect after 30 minutes if the moderator does not enter and that makes it a bit difficult, as I need to connect the meetings 1 hour before the moderator enters, I believe it is a good point to work with this limitation.

• Publié le 26/05/2021
Christi B.
Customer Support Specialist
  • Publié le 05/07/2018

"Hands Down Best Video Communications Software"

Commentaires: It is easy to host and join meetings with employees in other offices or that work remotely. It's also easy for me to join meetings when I am working remotely. This is super beneficial that just because I am out of the office I don't have to miss an important meeting.

Avantages: Easy to use, always reliable, clear sound and pictures! I love that this integrates with Google Calendar and we can add a Blue Jeans link to a meeting invite when creating it. The technology of this software is super impressive. We hold meetings all the time with several offices and people around the world at the exact same time and there is little to no delay in their responses. It is also very convenient to be able to copy and paste the link to another employee to click on and join within a matter of seconds without any hassle of them having to log into an account, etc.

Inconvénients: There is not anything that I don't like about this software. I only have a suggestion. It would be great if a large message could pop up on the screen or a voice could remind those that are remoting in to mute their phones or mics when they first enter the meeting. There have been several occasions where the meeting is already in full swing and someone joins later and we can hear them driving, eating, texting, etc and have to request they mute themselves. Their microphones need to be muted the moment they join the meeting so there isn't any interruption.

• Publié le 05/07/2018
Paul W.
SVP
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"What I Didn't Expect."

Commentaires: Great experience and easy implementation. It is fairly priced and has packages that fit any sized business. I would highly suggest for companies that have offices across long distances.

Avantages: We have 21 warehouses across the company with 150 full-time salaried employees we need to stay connected to. I knew this would help with collaboration but what I didn't foresee was the since of connectivity it creates amongst teams that do no work in close proximity together. All in all, it was one of the best decisions we have made bringing on this technology.

Inconvénients: The equipment needed for in-office video conferencing isn't cheap, but it is of great quality. We have had ours for over a year now and have had no issue. However, you don't have to have the equipment, just a computer or cell phone to get the benefits the system provides.

• Publié le 13/12/2019
Soorya A.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/05/2021

"Best for enterprises with connected rooms and conference rooms"

Commentaires: Overall very good integrated solution for automating the conference room bookings, meetings, video meetings and sharing. The quality of video, audio and sound system is extremely dependable. However since these require long term investment and the benefits and profit will be realized over a period of time so one has to be careful in their long-term investment plan and realizations.

Avantages: We had all our 5 floor building conference rooms connected via bluejeans connected room solution. We have also have had few virtual meeting accounts for business and sales teams. It was easy smooth solution for automating all conference and meeting room requirements, booking meetings was easy and flexible and automated work. But post corona, where most of the company is remote. This was an over head cost. The quality of voice, video and flexibility is amazing.

Inconvénients: With most members being remote post-corona world, the conference room solution serves little purpose for the company. We have moved away and entire company now runs mostly on MS Teams. We still have accounts for our business and sales teams.

• Publié le 28/05/2021
Senior Manager HR
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/11/2019

"Great Choice for all remote meeting and conferences"

Commentaires: My overall experience is too good. I usually conduct offshore interviews using bluejeans platform. The only thing i have to share weith the candidate is the auto generated link in email. :)

Avantages: Our company is using BlueJeans Primarily for meetings with our offshore vendors. We use it for demonstration purposes where we have to present a demo or our vendor has to showcase their product. We have a small mid-size company with few collogues at remote areas from all function, IT, HR etc. We prefer using Bluejeans instead of other phone apps.

Inconvénients: One small issue I would like to highlight is the audio feedback from speakers back to microphone. I think bluejeans does not handle voice of presenter heard back to him from remote microphone which causes issues and we manually have to keep the mic and speaker piece at distance.

• Publié le 10/11/2019
Marian C.
IT Infrastructure Ingineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 21/04/2020

"Blue Jeans is great"

Commentaires: Overall experience with Blue Jeans is excellent. The platform never failed no one in the company and is very user friendly.

Avantages: I like the fact that you can assign users different levels of action. It is very good when you have Town Halls or big Events

Inconvénients: You can not upload a power point like you can do with a video and also for the moderator you do not have a preview screen, like to add something in the queue.

• Publié le 21/04/2020
Wilson S.
Finance Manager
Relations gouvernementales, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2020

"Best Video Conference Software"

Commentaires: BlueJeans is trustworthy and we feel safe using this with our company over other competitors who do not seem to cater as well to the business side.

Avantages: The features such as being able to record, master muting, and dial in options are wonderful. Also, the interface for admins and sending invites and creating new accounts is so easy. I manage this software with ease and it is the main reason why we keep the software for our company. The video is great and no lag even when all 80+ users on call during morning meetings.

Inconvénients: I do not have any issues with Bluejeans at all.

• Publié le 27/04/2020
Hardik P.
Compliance Specialist
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Some Glitches!!"

Commentaires: Its great love to use your product.

Avantages: It is one of the secure way to communicate specially when everyone is working remotely. I like BlueJeans because it allows you to manage your meeting like a event planner. It allows you to record if needed, it allow pass code and as a moderator I can even mute everyone with one touch of button.

Inconvénients: Problem is when everyone has their speaker on we get an echo which is annoying.

Jorge F.
IT Manager
Matières plastiques, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/04/2021

"simple but outdated video conferencing"

Commentaires: We were very used to the platform, but since, we've moved on to other unified communications and are much happier.

Avantages: Our team enjoyed that this was fairly simple to use and that the video quality was very good, perhaps even exceptional.

Inconvénients: We did not enjoy the amount of money that this was costing us. I believe they have since dropped their prices, but now unified communications is the new norm and BlueJeans was not offering that at the moment we had its services.

• Publié le 29/04/2021
Vinuta P.
Software Development Engineer III
Biens de consommation, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 02/08/2019

"Number one video conferencing app"

Commentaires: My favourite app for video communication. I do recommend people to use BlueJeans app. Their customer support goes above and beyond to get the issues resolved at the earliest.

Avantages: Very good quality audio and video, good set of feature support and easy to use. Multiple browsers and platforms are supported. Their recent Mac app is great with added features.
The new solution for conference rooms is extremely quick to setup and has cool features. Their events product is great as well.

Inconvénients: At times the initial setup on browsers can be tricky. But once set up there will be hardly any time where comes usage issues. At times there will be audio issues: choppy, unable to unmute etc. Compared to a few other products, price is a bit expensive. But given the quality it is acceptable.

• Publié le 02/08/2019
Javier P.
Ingeniero de soporte de aplicaciones
Comptabilité, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 01/12/2020

"BlueJeans is a tool with very advanced functions for meetings"

Commentaires: In the past, it was almost impossible to gather all the participants of my work team in a meeting, since some of them were in other countries or also worked from an office other than mine. Currently with BlueJeans we can meet virtually and we can even record the meetings. It is a friendly and understandable application for users without much technical knowledge.

Avantages: I like BlueJeans because it is one of the most inexpensive options in the industry. It also seems relevant to me because it allows you to schedule meetings and also start them instantly. Another feature that I like is that it is not necessary to install applications to join the meetings, since it can be entered from the browser.

Inconvénients: I just dislike that sometimes the audio does not have an acceptable volume, however, it all depends on the latency, so a good internet connection is required especially if there are several participants in the meeting.

• Publié le 01/12/2020
Vekaas H.
Senior Consultant
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2021

"Have unlimited meeting storage space with BlueJeans"

Commentaires: It is always nice to have meetings on BlueJeans. It provides 24/7 phone and chat support. So, you will never get stuck. It is round the clock and support staff is really quick at resolving issues. Host can lock the meeting so that no unwanted joinees can join once all participants have joined. BlueJeans is compatible with all of the operating systems and browsers. It comes with a whiteboard and access desktops remotely.

Avantages: The best thing is that you can share your phone screen so conveniently that you would have never imagined. It offers unlimited cloud recording, something that you would want to go for when you have got sessions which needs to be monitored depending on your business requirement. Especially, it is really helpful when you are in training industry. You can share your phone screen so conveniently that you would have never imagined. You can have Q&A sessions, record your meetings and do chatting at the same time.
It allows you to customize your interface to leave a lasting impression and lets you position your brand. It also provides meeting analytics which can be utilized to segregate your audience for future business requirements. The audio is so clear in comparison to other alternatives. Joining a meeting on BlueJeans is really quick and easy. You can join with just a click of a button. You can have Q&A sessions, record your meetings and do chatting at the same time.

Inconvénients: You can have up to 100 participants only. You can’t blur-out background. Sometimes, image lags behind the sound.

• Publié le 30/01/2021