Avis clients sur BlueJeans

par Verizon

• Service client

En savoir plus sur BlueJeans

Un service de visioconférence sur le cloud simple, interopérable et sécurisé.

En savoir plus sur BlueJeans

401 avis affichés

Shahid S.
Business Developer- Sales Ops
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 20/08/2019

"Blue Jeans the name is so unique so are the capabilities and experience of Blue Jeans!"

Commentaires: We had audio issue with our previous platform which has eradicated with Blue Jeans in place. Our communication is more smooth and better

Avantages: We switched to Blue Jeans and we find it a lot a better. Audio quality through my laptop has been amazing which always had been an issue with other platform. The best feature is we do not need a host to continue a meeting, even if the host left the rest can continue. We are liking this a lot and having more better internal/external communications.

Inconvénients: Nothing so far, as a improvement few better training scheduled when implemented will make user be more independent.

• Publié le 20/08/2019
Director of IT
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 14/05/2020

"Bluejeans offers great audio and video quality in a Web Conferencing environment"

Commentaires: Bluejeans is a solid web conferencing product which offers excellent audio and video quality. Once they work through the issues with performance in the software, it will be far superior to others in the marketplace.

Avantages: Bluejeans has a very easy interface to use as well as superior dolby sound in comparison to other products.

Inconvénients: The client software has a heavy interface which takes quite a bit of time to install. It alsodoes not run as fast as competitors such as Zoom or Cisco Webex.

• Publié le 14/05/2020
Group Product Manager
Logiciels, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/10/2018

"Rarely get Good Quality Video & Audio"

Commentaires: Overall I find myself often frustrated that I didn't hear someone at a critical moment. not always - but just enough times to leave a bad taste. I know this is also per connection quality - but when other similar software works with the same connection, you start to wonder.

Avantages: Bluejeans generally works, you can have multiparty video conversations with presentations, recordings. it's pretty easy to combine outsiders and insiders on the calls, usually, you just click the link and it works. It's easy to use your 'personal' standing meeting or set a special code for a named meeting. Like I said - it generally delivers on the promise of video conferencing with people.

Inconvénients: There is a lot amiss. I've used it many times from many connections and never gotten really good quality audio and video. You often get latency and breakups in situations where Hangouts or even Facetime would sail through. The chat window is hidden and in my experience almost never used. you can't control who you see (just a few modes), and there's often trouble recognizing headphones etc. So quite buggy.

• Publié le 09/10/2018
Marian C.
IT Infrastructure Ingineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 21/04/2020

"Blue Jeans is great"

Commentaires: Overall experience with Blue Jeans is excellent. The platform never failed no one in the company and is very user friendly.

Avantages: I like the fact that you can assign users different levels of action. It is very good when you have Town Halls or big Events

Inconvénients: You can not upload a power point like you can do with a video and also for the moderator you do not have a preview screen, like to add something in the queue.

• Publié le 21/04/2020
Senior Manager HR
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/11/2019

"Great Choice for all remote meeting and conferences"

Commentaires: My overall experience is too good. I usually conduct offshore interviews using bluejeans platform. The only thing i have to share weith the candidate is the auto generated link in email. :)

Avantages: Our company is using BlueJeans Primarily for meetings with our offshore vendors. We use it for demonstration purposes where we have to present a demo or our vendor has to showcase their product. We have a small mid-size company with few collogues at remote areas from all function, IT, HR etc. We prefer using Bluejeans instead of other phone apps.

Inconvénients: One small issue I would like to highlight is the audio feedback from speakers back to microphone. I think bluejeans does not handle voice of presenter heard back to him from remote microphone which causes issues and we manually have to keep the mic and speaker piece at distance.

• Publié le 10/11/2019
Wilson S.
Finance Manager
Relations gouvernementales, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2020

"Best Video Conference Software"

Commentaires: BlueJeans is trustworthy and we feel safe using this with our company over other competitors who do not seem to cater as well to the business side.

Avantages: The features such as being able to record, master muting, and dial in options are wonderful. Also, the interface for admins and sending invites and creating new accounts is so easy. I manage this software with ease and it is the main reason why we keep the software for our company. The video is great and no lag even when all 80+ users on call during morning meetings.

Inconvénients: I do not have any issues with Bluejeans at all.

Scott E.
Senior Technology Project Manager
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés

"I LOVE this product."

Commentaires: As a Chamber of Commerce, we've moved all our meetings to virtual meetings. We sometimes have 9 people, we sometimes have 50. This software scales incredibly well. And it is SO EASY to set up a meeting. I use it more than my cell phone for staff meetings. It's easier than sending a text. I just send the room invitation via Slack and we're doing a teleconference rather than a phone call in 10 seconds.

Avantages: More consistantly reliable than other teleconference software. I had a setup issue and their Customer Support was AWESOME!!!

Inconvénients: In meetings, as a moderator of the meeting, I'd like to be able to have full control of someone's mic and presentation. At this time, I can turn both off, but the attendee can turn them both back on.

Jacqueline G.
Tutorial Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/04/2020

" Academic Online Tutoring at Texas Southern University! "

Avantages: BlueJeans allows our peer tutors the opportunity to create breakout sessions for their tutee(s). The software supports every type of electronic device in which, supports our diverse students at Texas Southern University.

Inconvénients: The BlueJeans App gives us challenges at times.

Wilco V.
Webprogrammeur
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 27/05/2020

"One of the best voice chat applications I tried"

Commentaires: It is a very well performing meeting software. It is quite easy to use in general and has great platform support. And it is very performant with slow internet speeds.

Avantages: BlueJeans does a really great job of keeping your meeting going, even on slow internet connections. They give really good priority to the voice, without having the video degrade too much. The audio and video never hanged during the meetings I had, which I can't say for many other video chat solutions, and the audio quality is really good. It also has great platform support with a web app and Windows, Mac, Linux desktop support and Android/iOS mobile support.

Inconvénients: The video can become really pixelated, but that is understandable for slow internet connections. The video also seemed quite a bit behind the voice sometimes, so you would see the mouth start to move almost a second after someone started talking, which is quite unnatural. Also it is not very intuitive in handling people that do not have their camera turned on. They are a little hard to find in the UI, hidden behind the People button.

• Publié le 27/05/2020
Nadir S.
College House Dean
Enseignement supérieur, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 25/06/2020

"Simple, Easy, Quick to Learn"

Commentaires: I have generally liked using BlueJeans so far. I started using it with the depopulation of our campus in response to Covid19. My department got us a basic membership. We are a Microsoft Outlook based department, and the integration with the calendaring system was a really good feature for us. It is more streamlines in this particular aspect as compared to Zoom.

Avantages: - BlueJeans is simple to use
- Setup is a breeze
- the applications are easy to learn
- Compatible with most devices marketed in the US
- Calendar integration

Inconvénients: International versions of Android don't have compatible apps in some cases.
BlueJeans is not as rich in features in the basic version. There are a number of different versions that include many of the features that are missing in the basic version, but I would have liked some of the simple features (like a presenter mode) to be available in the basic version, even if it is limited to a smaller number of people.

• Publié le 25/06/2020
Stéfano B.
Product Development Engineer
Biens de consommation, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 17/02/2020

"Great tool for companies with teams in different locations"

Commentaires: Bluejeans is suitable for every enterprise meeting with teams in different places. It makes easy to connect, to talk through audio and text, also share video showing the team and sharing the screens, enabling the user to select specifically what he wants to share and hide everything else, which is very important for privacy and especially in a work environment. Inside the Company it offers integrated interface with Outlook for example which makes it even easier to operate, and the access for people from outside the company is also simple, making it a great option if you're talking with outside teams, suppliers, and others.

Avantages: Easy to set up calls and have access links available for users from both inside and outside of the company. You can also share the screen for presentation, making it possible to share only one app and hiding the others (for privacy) or selecting which screens you want to share (if using multiple screens). Meeting recording is also available and is a valuable function for important and long meetings, to review the meeting minutes taken for future reports.

Inconvénients: Connection sometimes lags when having too many attendants - for example, over 15-20; If BlueJeans could offer any mic filter software that would be great, sometimes people that connect have terrible mics that can every noise that's around and makes the meeting a lousy experience. Of course, the equipment can be changed, but a function to have a better noise filter within the software would be excellent; Easier connection for people outside the company, which don't have the app installed. Sometimes it is confusing for suppliers that are not used to the app and have to connect.

• Publié le 17/02/2020
Operations Manager
Édition, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/08/2019

"Are All VideoConference Systems Alike?"

Commentaires: We've been using BlueJeans for three years or so now and have seen the product improve and found it essential to handling remote work conversations and for bringing in our international team for all-staff meetings. It's difficult to pinpoint the cause when there are issues: lag and sometimes ill-synching with audio/video can have many causes throughout a network throughout the world so I won't put that on BlueJeans. It's a rock solid piece of software.

Avantages: Screensharing and the ability to annotate on screen are really good features. The desktop and mobile apps are relatively simple, elegant in design, and don't suffer the feature bloat that many other vid conf systems suffer.

Inconvénients: I honestly hear "Welcome to BlueJeans" so many times a day that I just find myself wearying of the voice. :-)

• Publié le 03/08/2019
Christi B.
Customer Support Specialist
  • Publié le 05/07/2018

"Hands Down Best Video Communications Software "

Commentaires: It is easy to host and join meetings with employees in other offices or that work remotely. It's also easy for me to join meetings when I am working remotely. This is super beneficial that just because I am out of the office I don't have to miss an important meeting.

Avantages: Easy to use, always reliable, clear sound and pictures! I love that this integrates with Google Calendar and we can add a Blue Jeans link to a meeting invite when creating it. The technology of this software is super impressive. We hold meetings all the time with several offices and people around the world at the exact same time and there is little to no delay in their responses. It is also very convenient to be able to copy and paste the link to another employee to click on and join within a matter of seconds without any hassle of them having to log into an account, etc.

Inconvénients: There is not anything that I don't like about this software. I only have a suggestion. It would be great if a large message could pop up on the screen or a voice could remind those that are remoting in to mute their phones or mics when they first enter the meeting. There have been several occasions where the meeting is already in full swing and someone joins later and we can hear them driving, eating, texting, etc and have to request they mute themselves. Their microphones need to be muted the moment they join the meeting so there isn't any interruption.

• Publié le 05/07/2018
Paul W.
SVP
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"What I Didn't Expect."

Commentaires: Great experience and easy implementation. It is fairly priced and has packages that fit any sized business. I would highly suggest for companies that have offices across long distances.

Avantages: We have 21 warehouses across the company with 150 full-time salaried employees we need to stay connected to. I knew this would help with collaboration but what I didn't foresee was the since of connectivity it creates amongst teams that do no work in close proximity together. All in all, it was one of the best decisions we have made bringing on this technology.

Inconvénients: The equipment needed for in-office video conferencing isn't cheap, but it is of great quality. We have had ours for over a year now and have had no issue. However, you don't have to have the equipment, just a computer or cell phone to get the benefits the system provides.

• Publié le 13/12/2019
Amanda B.
CRM Manager
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 05/04/2019

"Convenient software for videoconferencing"

Commentaires: Great product, but remember you’re not allowed to upload and show your own DVDs and videos – you have to rely on YouTube for that. Don’t forget to use the Outlook plug-in and calendar integration. For this, you may need to consult your IT team.

Avantages: I like that BlueJeans has a Wi-Fi screen bar for me to check on the reliability of my Internet connection at any moment. Plus the feature where you can share the screen and choose which window/screen area exactly you want to show others. This has a nice side-effect for tutoring or training people – you can show others a document or presentation while privately going through other staff on your device. A perfect product for real-time video- and audio-conferences. Great for face-to-face remote communication, tutoring, training or teaching. I’d say it’s a quite solid tool for webinars as well. Love the AV quality – even when the connection is not so stable.

Inconvénients: Just one very minor nitpick: I would prefer a pop-up message or something like that for people who want to connect that says they should mute their microphones and cell phones. From my own experience, it’s really annoying when people join a conference and everybody else has to listen to sounds around them (or in their phones). So I think it would be better to just mute them automatically, so others don’t have to remind them.

• Publié le 05/04/2019
Hardik P.
Compliance Specialist
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Some Glitches!!"

Commentaires: Its great love to use your product.

Avantages: It is one of the secure way to communicate specially when everyone is working remotely. I like BlueJeans because it allows you to manage your meeting like a event planner. It allows you to record if needed, it allow pass code and as a moderator I can even mute everyone with one touch of button.

Inconvénients: Problem is when everyone has their speaker on we get an echo which is annoying.

Vinuta P.
Software Development Engineer III
Biens de consommation, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 02/08/2019

"Number one video conferencing app"

Commentaires: My favourite app for video communication. I do recommend people to use BlueJeans app. Their customer support goes above and beyond to get the issues resolved at the earliest.

Avantages: Very good quality audio and video, good set of feature support and easy to use. Multiple browsers and platforms are supported. Their recent Mac app is great with added features.
The new solution for conference rooms is extremely quick to setup and has cool features. Their events product is great as well.

Inconvénients: At times the initial setup on browsers can be tricky. But once set up there will be hardly any time where comes usage issues. At times there will be audio issues: choppy, unable to unmute etc. Compared to a few other products, price is a bit expensive. But given the quality it is acceptable.

• Publié le 02/08/2019
Senior Account Executive
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/05/2020

"Great during COVID"

Commentaires: Overall bluejeans has been a great asset to have during these covid times.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to use bluejeans. my company uses this for our corporate calls with clients and it has been so reliable. We used to use WebEx but realized that with everyone teleconferencing it was crashing a lot. Blue Jeans has been way better.

Inconvénients: I don't like that the call in information is always the same. If you have calls back to back and one runs over or people join early, you will be joining the wrong call.

• Publié le 15/05/2020
Quality mgr
Produits alimentaires, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/04/2020

"great tool but poor French translation of the buttons"

Commentaires: Except these points that gives a poor image of your consideration for French users, Blue jeans is a very nice tool.

Avantages: easy use, easy access. mosaic function to see the differents speakers

Inconvénients: The translation in French is very poor and sometimes wrong : confusion between the equipment loudspeaker ("haut-parleur" in French) and the person who is speaking (use "intervenant" or "orateur" in French).
the button to activate / deactivate the webcam makes a confusion : your translation "couper le son de la video" means "deactivate sound of the video" ! rather translate : "désactiver la vidéo" or "désactiver la webcam"
the list of the participants is translated "gens" (=people) which does not sound idiomatic : use the French word "Participants" or "connectés"
"Specs" button is rather to be translated by "paramètres"

• Publié le 18/04/2020
Eman J.
Recruiting Coordinator
Externalisation/délocalisation, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 28/12/2018

"BlueJeans is the best for office-wide or large clientele video conferences"

Commentaires: Overall, BlueJeans Video Communications made it easy for us to host and join a large-scale internal office meeting or client presentations. We haven't had any major issues in terms of connecting to the conference call.

Avantages: BlueJeans Video Communications is the best so far in terms of hosting a large-scale video conferencing because it doesn't matter if the attendees to such video conference is as few as 3 or as many as 50+ since the overall quality is just the same. We shifted from FreeConferencePro and UberConference to BlueJeans Video Communications, because we had multiple mishaps before, and worst it happened during a client call. With BlueJeans Video Communications, we didn't experience any connectivity and disconnection issues. It is easy to use as well because you can connect to the conference via mobile or home phone, via the web link even without downloading the desktop version or the desktop version if you are the host of the conference.

Inconvénients: What I least like about the software is that if you are the host, you are obliged to download the desktop version of BlueJeans Video Communications so that you can be assured that the full functionality will be working smoothly. I hope they make it possible as well that the web version will have no issues in screen sharing or file sharing.

• Publié le 28/12/2018
Muhammad J.
Business Technology Analyst
Produits alimentaires, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/02/2020

"Remotely Meeting Application, Amazing versatility "

Commentaires: Bluejeans is a very good, and Overall experience is quite very awesome because we did not face any issue to use it, it is very easy to use and simply we can connect meeting from anywhere to just one click

Avantages: In our organization we are using this application for meeting and conferences on very large scale, Bluejeans have a very good features audio calling video conferencing screen sharing, recording, instant group chatting, all of these are working outstanding without any issue, Once we have integrate this application with outlook so we can initiate a meeting request from outlook so according to this we can book other percipient calendar as per time

Inconvénients: Licensee cost is very expensive so that's the reason for small organization can not able to afford it, they must focus on it

• Publié le 24/02/2020
Chris W.
Staff Research Engineer
Électronique grand public, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2020

"Bluejeans - great audio, outdated UI/UX"

Commentaires: Overall, it gets the job done for sure, but the UI/UX could be better and more intuitive.

Avantages: The audio quality is the best out there.

Inconvénients: The UI/UX really needs to be updated. I don't see why it can't be more like Zoom wrt UI/UX. Most importantly, the amount of wasted screen space in the gallery view makes no sense to me. Use the screen to make the video of each user video larger rather than leaving it as blank space! I'd also love to be able to move each user video around on the screen, i.e. put them in the "order/location" I want them. Of course, the spatial audio would need to be updated accordingly. The app should also encourage people to use wired headsets for the best audio experience (until Bluetooth eventually gets updated).

Program Manager
Enseignement supérieur, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/06/2020

"Review of BlueJeans"

Commentaires: BlueJeans provides our team an easy to use platform for both webinars & video conferencing.

Avantages: BlueJeans offers 2 Platforms - Meetings for video conferencing and Event for webinar style programs. The Meetings platform is extremely easy to use and provides all the benefits of the other major video conferencing platforms. The Events platform allows for an easy to execute and secure webinar style program

Inconvénients: The areas that could use the most improvement are around the Events Platform. Since this is system is not broadly used by the public it can be "challenging" for new users to learn the system. The challenge is more around the system settings that typically need to be set-up before the user (Presenter) can use all the features - especially in the Mac operating system. The other piece is that could be improved is the constant view/abilities for attendees.

• Publié le 30/06/2020
Amanda J.
Systems Coordinator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 17/04/2020

"Great Video Conferencing Software"

Commentaires: Overall experience is great. Comparing to the previous system that Christian Horizons used this system is a breeze to work with.

Avantages: BlueJeans is a great price and has a good customer service team in place. I have only used it through my work, so I am not sure about the use of it for personal use. For my work, it works well. When issues arise, it is most always due to internet issues which means its not a software problem. Its straight forward and easy to use.

Inconvénients: Im not sure. At this time there is nothing.

Angela A.
Administrative Assistant
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 11/07/2019

"Outstanding Solution!"

Commentaires: Overall, all our meeting problem are gone, we have entered the world of BlueJeans, which keeps us connected to our clients all the time.

Avantages: BlueJeans is a widely used meeting solution and our company adapted it a year ago. It is easy to configure and integrate. It's audio and video quality is splendid and we're happy that we opted this solution. What i like the most about this solution is its integration with Office 365 and the ability to share videos remotely without any interruption.
Also, it is easy for all our resources to join the meeting, we send them a link and by clicking the link and following the simple instruction they can join the meeting.

Inconvénients: We have observed that video calls put a lot of load on the laptops and cause other applications to lag and respond slower than usual. We'd prefer it to be lighter and machine friendly.

• Publié le 11/07/2019