15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur BlueJeans Meetings

En savoir plus sur BlueJeans Meetings

BlueJeans est la plateforme de réunions pour le lieu de travail moderne. Simple. Intelligent. Fiable.

En savoir plus sur BlueJeans Meetings

That it was very glitchy when you don't have the blue jeans app yourself, struggled many times to get on a call without downloading the app.

BlueJeans Meetings - Notes

BlueJeans Meetings a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 585 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BlueJeans Meetings ?

James
James
Digital Marketing Executive
Institutions religieuses, 501–1 000 employés

Updated and more stable

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Rached
Chef de projet (Tunisie)
Design, 10 000+ employés

Blue-jeans Meetings

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Facilite le partage d’écran pour des présentations efficaces

Certaines fonctionnalités avancées ne sont pas incluses dans tous les plans

Bob Moïse
Directeur Marketing (Congo-Kinshasa)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51–200 employés

C'est vraiment immense

5,0 il y a 10 mois

C'est un logiciel vraiment spécial, c'est si simple et facile mes réunions se déroulent vraiment à merveille

Au départ je ne comprenais rien mais je m'y suis faut aussi plus vite que prévu

Elise
Consultant (France)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Robuste

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Outil très robuste qui ne bug pas par rapport à d'autres logiciels

Nécessite d'ouvrir l'application, pas de version light en ligne

Kim
Kim
Licensed Health Insurance Broker (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001–5 000 employés

Excellent communication and collaboration.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : BlueJeans allows me to communicate effectively and smoothly with my colleagues and suppliers.I can meet with my colleagues via video call to discuss ongoing projects and to suggest and present new projects.It also allows me to talk to my customers about new services they can access.I organize video conferences on a regular basis and they allow me to communicate with my counterpart in a clear and crisp manner.

It allows me to maintain excellent communication and collaboration with my colleagues and clients.It provides security for my meetings and shared data by encrypting data and protecting against malware.It allows me to record meetings to keep a record of what is said in each meeting.The audio and video quality is superior to other similar tools.

Sometimes the Android app can be a little unstable.

Ana
Ana
Security Architecture Discipline leader (Espagne)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The effectiveness and ability to provide answers to problems presented are fast.

Commentaires : It allows the user to share several screens at the same time, which is very easy to access, since the user determines what he/she wants to share and hide. It is also possible to work remotely. It offers an integrated and synchronized interface with other applications that have work agendas, which makes it easier to use by the user, since he/she will be working from calendars or work agendas. Taking into account that the attendance to the workstations can be done at the present time in person or remotely. BlueJeans Video Conferencing is leading the way within organizations as a much easier, faster, creative, reliable and easily connectable way of working through the network and in the cloud. For the users of a certain company, business training is important, so the use of this type of tool associated with IT environments maximizes investments and allows management teams to visualize and measure the use of these tools within their work environments.

You can access and work with it through various devices, just by having the platform installed on it, since it uses high-definition technology for both participants and presenters. In short, we can say that this tool is easy and quick to handle for all those people who are interested in interacting, communicating and making their work more agile, efficient and effective, either in person or remotely from the company for which they work. And last but not least, organizations have bet on its usefulness because it has been positioned very quickly and conveniently in the cloud. Therefore it has been a tool of great ease, effectiveness and connection between the users of an organization, since users can interact in a dynamic and real way being in a distant process.

Users cannot join the videoconference due to quota limits and when there is no quota limit, video calls and video conferences become slow with the use of mobile devices.

Alice
Project Management (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Great Online Meeting Solution

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I like the event management features of this tool Makes online meetings and handling VoIP calls easy Has amazing web conferencing features

With BlueJeans Meetings, everything works.

Logiciels, 5 001–10 000 employés

Rarely get Good Quality Video & Audio

Commentaires : Overall I find myself often frustrated that I didn't hear someone at a critical moment. not always - but just enough times to leave a bad taste. I know this is also per connection quality - but when other similar software works with the same connection, you start to wonder.

Bluejeans generally works, you can have multiparty video conversations with presentations, recordings. it's pretty easy to combine outsiders and insiders on the calls, usually, you just click the link and it works. It's easy to use your 'personal' standing meeting or set a special code for a named meeting. Like I said - it generally delivers on the promise of video conferencing with people.

There is a lot amiss. I've used it many times from many connections and never gotten really good quality audio and video. You often get latency and breakups in situations where Hangouts or even Facetime would sail through. The chat window is hidden and in my experience almost never used. you can't control who you see (just a few modes), and there's often trouble recognizing headphones etc. So quite buggy.

Daniel
Support Operations Manager (Hongrie)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Simple to use for everybody

4,0 il y a 4 mois

It was always easy to connect to a live call over bluejeans. Never had a problem which could be costly to meetings when a live conferencing system does not work correctly

Nothing actually. Quite simple to use for connection and all worked well until we changed to Zoom which actually gave more headaches with hybrid work (meeting from office with people at home)

Martin K
Martin K
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Kenya)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Top-notch Video Conferencing GURU

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Reliable go-to video conferencing app for businesses of all sizes. Well equipped with cutting edge features such as high defination audio/video quality, real-time collaboration, chart capabilities, and real-time captioning. I crown it as the best tool for both internal and external communications.

It possesses high quality and advanced features well suited for excellence online meetings. Ability to share crean, chart in real time as the meeting progresses, collaborate on tasks/projects, and be able to automatically capture important points. BlueJeans is definitely on the right track in advancing how we conduct online meetings and makes it an awesome experience.

Since it's implementation, I haven't come across any major problems with the tool. It always deliver on both performance and usability.

Kate
Kate
Senior Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 10 000+ employés

Always BlueJeans for better work efficiency

Commentaires : It is excellent tool to have online video calling. It is very user-friendly and easy to use tool. It is only because of BlueJeans that I am able to work outside the office. It has made easy to travel around the world and I get log in through anywhere anytime.

I personally have to be on excessive travels, due to the nature of my job, it was very difficult for me to get along with other team members, without having a real time, face to face experience. Now I am using BlueJeans and I have overcome this distancing issue. It is excellent tool for conducting online meetings.

I have been using BlueJeans for years and getting great services from this online meeting application. While using this tool I face some problems while sharing screen with other participants, otherwise I have nothing to say in dislikes.

Bame
Bame
Healthcare Assistant (Botswana)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Convenient for Presentations and Group work

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Im able to make presentations and collaborate with my colleagues at ease.

A lot of my device support Blue Jeans which is convenient for me. Another level of convenience is that there is a plugin for Blue Jeans that integrates it with MS Outlook which makes calling easier.

The meetings sometimes lag because the application demands a lot of bandwidth speed. This sometimes cause the video to become blurry or make other members sound distorted.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
Tutorial Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Academic Online Tutoring at Texas Southern University!

BlueJeans allows our peer tutors the opportunity to create breakout sessions for their tutee(s). The software supports every type of electronic device in which, supports our diverse students at Texas Southern University.

The BlueJeans App gives us challenges at times.

Ali
Engineer (Turquie)
Génie civil, 51–200 employés

BlueJeans Meeting

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

It successfully fulfills its main function of video conferencing. It supports this with its extra functions.

The design is not user-friendly and takes some getting used to.

Édition, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Are All VideoConference Systems Alike?

Commentaires : We've been using BlueJeans for three years or so now and have seen the product improve and found it essential to handling remote work conversations and for bringing in our international team for all-staff meetings. It's difficult to pinpoint the cause when there are issues: lag and sometimes ill-synching with audio/video can have many causes throughout a network throughout the world so I won't put that on BlueJeans. It's a rock solid piece of software.

Screensharing and the ability to annotate on screen are really good features. The desktop and mobile apps are relatively simple, elegant in design, and don't suffer the feature bloat that many other vid conf systems suffer.

I honestly hear "Welcome to BlueJeans" so many times a day that I just find myself wearying of the voice. :-)

Angel
ELV Presales Engineer (Jordanie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Very organized and through which we can hold meetings remotely with ease

Commentaires : With BlueJeans Meetings, we were able to complete meetings remotely with ease, as scheduling meetings, sending their invitations, recording them and preparing their minutes was smooth.

The best part of BlueJeans Meetings, which distinguishes it from the rest of the applications, is that it makes us focus more on the content of the discussion in the meeting and not distract our thoughts by recording notes, as BlueJeans Meetings has the capabilities of recording meetings and converting content into texts, which enables me to purify them at a later time and take useful information from them. I like the fact that it is easy to set up contacts and send and accept invitations, and the alerts system is very effective and allows for efficient scheduling of appointments. As for the sound and picture quality, it is excellent, and there are no broadcast delays, which enhances the interaction between the two communities. I also like the ease of sharing data and presentations, which makes it very effective when you need to use it with colleagues to collaborate on completing assignments. I also appreciate the noise and noise cancellation capabilities of BlueJeans Meetings so that you can hear everyone clearly.

I haven't experienced any negatives, as BlueJeans Meetings is very easy to use, both via the mobile app and from a computer.

William
William
Guest Services (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 10 000+ employés

BlueJeans - a great tool for your audio meetings

Commentaires : BlueJenas has helped a lot in my day - to - day business development and brainstorming with my team. A very useful app and tool to have and use, as it will bring you benefits for sure.

BlueJeans was mostly used by me when it comes to audio meetings and audio conference calls with my team. The fact that the quality of connection is perfectly clear and stable is what makes this tool so good and usable. The data transfer is fast and reliable and the app itself is easy to use and simple.

As much as it is good for audio conferencing, video side is not my favorite. It glitches sometimes, the image quality is not the greatest and these are the things that should be worked on as the app develops. Again, it is an amazing tool and helps a lot but it has space to improve.

Carrie
Group Talent Acquisition Lead (Jordanie)
Vente au détail, 1 001–5 000 employés

The greatest tool for high-quality remote meetings in every detail

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : With the expansion of remote working and sharing over the past few years, BlueJeans Meetings has enabled us to do so with sufficient flexibility, and at a small cost that provided us with the best capabilities that helped us achieve distinguished results through working remotely, as well as to enable us to conduct meetings and discuss efficiently with consultants and external clients. Additionally, we helped BlueJeans Meetings document all of those meetings using their meeting recording feature.

We use BlueJeans Meetings to communicate with colleagues and hold remote meetings because it is easy to use, the sound and image are of high quality, and the live broadcast has no latency, which allows us to interact more during discussions and work remotely. Sharing files, photos, presentations, as well as screens is nice. I love that we can easily set up contact lists, send invitations via links, and that invitees don't need an account to participate, so we can invite more people without worrying about them not being able to participate. We can archive meetings on BlueJeans Meetings and distribute them quickly.

Over the years, BlueJeans Meetings has had a simple user interface and unique mobile app that makes it practically perfect.

Virginia
Virginia
Senior Marketing Data Analyst. (Nigeria)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Bluejeans review.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am pleased to share that Bluejeans has effectively resolved all our video conferencing-related issues both for me and my company. Bluejeans enables me to communicate with multiple participants simultaneously, without compromising the audio or video quality of our meetings.

I am fond of Bluejeans' expanded gallery view, which enables me to view up to twenty-five participants in my meetings. Additionally, I appreciate the note-taking feature in Bluejeans, which allows every participant to contribute short notes during team meetings. This feature promotes engagement and facilitates content sharing, ensuring that we engage not only through video but also through collaborative note-taking.

My primary concern with Bluejeans as a video conferencing software is the disparity in quality and available features between the desktop/mobile application and the web browser version when accessed from my computer.

Soorya
Founder (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Best for enterprises with connected rooms and conference rooms

Commentaires : Overall very good integrated solution for automating the conference room bookings, meetings, video meetings and sharing. The quality of video, audio and sound system is extremely dependable. However since these require long term investment and the benefits and profit will be realized over a period of time so one has to be careful in their long-term investment plan and realizations.

We had all our 5 floor building conference rooms connected via bluejeans connected room solution. We have also have had few virtual meeting accounts for business and sales teams. It was easy smooth solution for automating all conference and meeting room requirements, booking meetings was easy and flexible and automated work. But post corona, where most of the company is remote. This was an over head cost. The quality of voice, video and flexibility is amazing.

With most members being remote post-corona world, the conference room solution serves little purpose for the company. We have moved away and entire company now runs mostly on MS Teams. We still have accounts for our business and sales teams.

Hardik
Compliance Specialist (É.-U.)
Banque, 1 001–5 000 employés

Some Glitches!!

Commentaires : Its great love to use your product.

It is one of the secure way to communicate specially when everyone is working remotely. I like BlueJeans because it allows you to manage your meeting like a event planner. It allows you to record if needed, it allow pass code and as a moderator I can even mute everyone with one touch of button.

Problem is when everyone has their speaker on we get an echo which is annoying.

Vinuta
Vinuta
Software Development Engineer III (Inde)
Biens de consommation, 5 001–10 000 employés

Number one video conferencing app

Commentaires : My favourite app for video communication. I do recommend people to use BlueJeans app. Their customer support goes above and beyond to get the issues resolved at the earliest.

Very good quality audio and video, good set of feature support and easy to use. Multiple browsers and platforms are supported. Their recent Mac app is great with added features. The new solution for conference rooms is extremely quick to setup and has cool features. Their events product is great as well.

At times the initial setup on browsers can be tricky. But once set up there will be hardly any time where comes usage issues. At times there will be audio issues: choppy, unable to unmute etc. Compared to a few other products, price is a bit expensive. But given the quality it is acceptable.

Javier
Javier
Ingeniero de soporte de aplicaciones (Colombie)
Comptabilité, 10 000+ employés

BlueJeans is a tool with very advanced functions for meetings

Commentaires : In the past, it was almost impossible to gather all the participants of my work team in a meeting, since some of them were in other countries or also worked from an office other than mine. Currently with BlueJeans we can meet virtually and we can even record the meetings. It is a friendly and understandable application for users without much technical knowledge.

I like BlueJeans because it is one of the most inexpensive options in the industry. It also seems relevant to me because it allows you to schedule meetings and also start them instantly. Another feature that I like is that it is not necessary to install applications to join the meetings, since it can be entered from the browser.

I just dislike that sometimes the audio does not have an acceptable volume, however, it all depends on the latency, so a good internet connection is required especially if there are several participants in the meeting.

Austin
Austin
Senior Software Engineering Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 5 001–10 000 employés

Best video communication platform

Commentaires : My overall experience is excellent. It is highly recommended to all the organization who remains on excessive travel and those who work from home. Even education institutes can get much benefit from this. It has very reasonable price, which depends on the number of users, so everyone can afford it.

BlueJeans is a wide platform that provides video communication services. I have conducted many meeting sessions and even participant can join us in already running session, with causing any disturbance, it is very easy to login, no coding or tough steps are involved. By the end of meeting sessions we can send the recording to our team members, in this way if some team members are not present at the spot, they can listen to the recording.

While using BlueJeans Two times I have faced the issue of connectivity while giving the command of screen sharing. Also I feel it should provide clear insight of the outlook, so that better scheduling of the meetings could take place. Otherwise I am getting great services.

Staff Research Engineer (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 1 001–5 000 employés

Bluejeans - great audio, outdated UI/UX

Commentaires : Overall, it gets the job done for sure, but the UI/UX could be better and more intuitive.

The audio quality is the best out there.

The UI/UX really needs to be updated. I don't see why it can't be more like Zoom wrt UI/UX. Most importantly, the amount of wasted screen space in the gallery view makes no sense to me. Use the screen to make the video of each user video larger rather than leaving it as blank space! I'd also love to be able to move each user video around on the screen, i.e. put them in the "order/location" I want them. Of course, the spatial audio would need to be updated accordingly. The app should also encourage people to use wired headsets for the best audio experience (until Bluetooth eventually gets updated).

Angela
Angela
Administrative Assistant (R.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51–200 employés

Outstanding Solution!

Commentaires : Overall, all our meeting problem are gone, we have entered the world of BlueJeans, which keeps us connected to our clients all the time.

BlueJeans is a widely used meeting solution and our company adapted it a year ago. It is easy to configure and integrate. It's audio and video quality is splendid and we're happy that we opted this solution. What i like the most about this solution is its integration with Office 365 and the ability to share videos remotely without any interruption. Also, it is easy for all our resources to join the meeting, we send them a link and by clicking the link and following the simple instruction they can join the meeting.

We have observed that video calls put a lot of load on the laptops and cause other applications to lag and respond slower than usual. We'd prefer it to be lighter and machine friendly.