Avis clients sur SimpleConsign

En savoir plus sur SimpleConsign

Une technologie web simple offre aux magasins d'antiquités, de dépôt-vente et d'articles d'occasion la liberté et les ressources dont ils ont besoin pour prospérer sur le marché d'aujourd'hui.

En savoir plus sur SimpleConsign

Pretty much everything and I can't pick just one thing, ease of use and functionality between every computer, being able to work from home (or anywhere), that it integrates with the website easily.

When something sells online it doesn't always take them out of inventory and we get double orders. Also it seems as though when there is an update we have a lot of errors.

SimpleConsign - Notes

SimpleConsign a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 358 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SimpleConsign ?

Eric Jackson
Eric Jackson
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

Early Adopter Here

Commentaires : We've been very pleased with everything about this software. Most importantly (in my book) their customer service is VERY responsive and extremely helpful. Considering how much our operations rely upon their interface, any downtime would be catastrophic. The handful of times that we have had issues, they really have dropped everything to work with us to get it resolved in short order. That means pretty much everything for our store.

The software is very intuitive. We switched our software over from a piece-built Access system back in 2013, and there was a learning curve for staff, but it went very smoothly. For a high-volume consignment based store with over 7,000 consignors, I can't imagine using anything else. Additionally, being cloud-based means that when we have technological complications on one computer, we still have functionality.

There have been a few tweaks and customization changes that we have requested from the company that either haven't happened or have taken a long time to implement. Please understand, this is a minor issue, and they have become a very large company so we don't expect special treatment. The fact that this is the thing I like "least" is more testament to how great the bulk of our experience has been.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks so much Eric. What a terrific review! We really appreciate you taking the time. We tweak and make changes to the system based on the number of requests we receive for a particular feature. We truly want SimpleConsign to be a customer-driven system. Believe me, we're listening to all of your suggestions. Thanks again.

Martha
Owner/Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Everything on my fingertips!

Commentaires : I have everything on my finger tips. Their support is awesome!

I love this software because of the ability to work anywhere and with every transaction or change I can see it, no need to be glued to the physical store. It has great reporting, I make my own custom reports, I really like that. I also like the fact that they are always trying to improve it...making it better for us users. Their training videos are a great tool when you forget how to do something. Overall I am well pleased with my decision of moving over to Simple Consign. I just wish they had Big Commerce also like they have shopify.

No Big Commerce, not connected to ebay...that would be very helpful, if they could connect our store to Big Commerce and eBay. Also it would be very helpful if it would have a weekly summary of sales report that it would generate a daily sales and than at the end a total of the week. I would like that because that will help me with my sales goals for next years projections. Just a daily report and than at the end of the week all dailys and the end total would be AWESOME!

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your review Martha, with our shopify integration that should open up a lot of other options like eBay. I will bring the rest of your ideas to our dev team, thanks so much!

Lizanne

Kids consignment store

Commentaires : For the most part it’s been great. Since adding the Shopify plug in and most of my business transferring to online now due to Covid I now am very frustrated with it. The customer service has been good but it’s a massive expensive for me for something that really doesnt totally work and yet I’m way to financially invested to change softwares to something that transitions with Shopify better. I hope to see some improvements and more help navigating this.

I find the software great for having both new & used items on one software. It’s pretty user friendly and any time I have an issue with it they call me back right away.

I’m having a pretty frustrating time with the ease of adding Shopify to it. It’s a lot of money to add the Shopify plug in and yet it’s quite archaic. I can’t really find anyone in Shopify that can actually help me because everything needs to be done through Traxia. I wish I could have a few hours with someone that is well versed in both Shopify and Traxia but there doesn’t seem to be such a person. The variants make my website super hard to navigate. I can’t add Facebook shopping or Instagram tagging because of this which has lost me so much business. It’s frustrating in these Covid times as I need all the help I can get and I don’t feel supported.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review Lizanne. When it comes to our Shopify plug in there are bound to be hiccups as both systems are completely independent of each other. The best course of action is to get your Traxia account set up and then get your Shopify set.

Jennifer

Traxia

Commentaires : Like I said earlier, this is a good product and the customer service has always been great when submitting a service ticket, lately that is not so much. Updates are done with no knowledge to us, the customer. When we have found errors to updates or ask a question about the recent updates through the service ticket procedure. We haven't gotten an answer, some times we have had to call the support number to see what is going on.
Other times they say they will get back to you and they forget, so you have to follow up with them.

That all features are on one page. It is easy to training new associates.

That updates are done with out knowledge, and it can cause mistakes and they aren't found all the time by the team that did them. When an update is done and we have questions lastly we have emailed and gotten no response back on why and what happened. Customer service was one of the reason I used to recommend traxia, but lately that has not been a good experience. Reporting is good but still have a hard time finding or creating reports that work best for your store.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Jennifer, thank you so much for your review. Over the past several months we have made it our goal to be even more transparent about updates, and we now include them in a weekly email for all our subscribers,

Michelle

Recommended with No Hesitation

Commentaires : I am finding that inventory management has become much simpler by integrating Simpleconsign into my business. Everyday activities like tagging, uploading photos to my website, processing Items… Have become become much more streamlined and take less time - which saves me $ and stress. I have over 600 consignors, and now I am able, at a click, to access their account, answer their questions, and truly understand their activity. I feel I have much more visibility to my business, and it’s health, as a result of partnering with SimpleConsign.

I think the main feature, says it in the name. SimpleConsign… It is simple to use and intuitive. Clearly much thought was put into what features are needed most to run a consignment retail environment. It integrates beautifully with our Shopify website, and is well supported... with technicians responding almost immediately which is what is needed in a retail business space. I would highly recommend.

Given it requires remote integration (owner driving roll out from afar). I would’ve hoped for an ‘integration coordinator’ for my account. Having one individual from SimpleConsign triage issues, train, ensure account specific issues were addressed, and ensure all the ‘boxes were checked’ would have prevented extra work at my end. As well, SimpleConsign does not offer a platform that is formatted for phones. I do a lot of work remotely on my Apple phone, and find the platform hard to navigate from my phone.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review Michelle, usually during your setup process our onboarding specialist is there for you every step of the way. If you are having any issues please contact us at dennis@traxia.com to make sure someone can help you get taken care of ASAP.

Michelle
Meubles, 2-10 employés

Easy to Use and I know where I stand daily!

Commentaires : So, So glad I switched!

My store does consign and new product and simple consign handles it all! I used a different product for a number of years and keeping track of my new items was a nightmare. I love how easy Simple Consign is to keep track of all of our new inventory and to make changes. The History portion is very helpful. Simple Consign has easy integration with my online store. The fact that Simple Consign gives you a daily record of your COGS without having to pull multiple reports is one of its best features. It is so easy that I was able to get rid of my bookkeeper who waded through multiple reports on my previous software. The consignment process is easy and straightforward to use. We have always had quick and friendly technical support, even with our stupid questions. Highly recommend this software particularly if you choose to carry some new product.

I would love it the POS system integrated with your choice of a credit card company. Reports can be a challenging to figure out at first.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Michelle! We are continually looking at new processors to fit our customers needs. Thank you so much for being a great partner, and we look forward to many more years of success!

Suzanne
Owner (Équateur)

Excellent Product

Commentaires : Excellent. We moved from a Google Sheets entry system to Simple Consign and it has made our lives much easier.

Easy to install and set up. Lots of flexibility in use. Keeps track of hundreds of consignors and thousands of products

Limited search options - i.e. in layaway. No fuzzy logic - for example, if a product name is misspelled, the program will not find it.

Dana

Alternatives envisagées :

Simple Consign had definitely saved us so much time!

Commentaires : Overall I really like Simple Consign. I used to hand write tags and keep a spreadsheet. I love that I can do all the things I need to in one program.

The ease of use and the ability to track everything.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review Dana, with Shopify sometimes they update something on their end that messes with what we have on our end. That being said, your issue should never happen. I am having support reach out to you to make sure that your shopify plugin is working correctly and items are being marked as sold after selling.

Molly
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Love it but not the price hike

The customer service is fantastic. Any trouble I’ve had, which is rare, is immediately solved. They’ve also helped me a great deal just with setup and occasionally with reports I’d like to run.

It’s pricey. I was fine with the original Price of $199 but it jumped to $279 a month. Not much you can do about that after your whole business is setup and that’s a pretty big hike.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Molly! Thank you for your honest review, it is our goal to continually improve our core software, and our shopify plugin, so that every user feels that our software is a great value.

MISTI
owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Long time simple consign user

this software is super easy to use you dont have to be a tech genious

the monthly cost is the worst part of the software

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review Misti!

Lynn
Owner/Worker (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Without hesitation- a true winner

Commentaires : Overall experience: They use a 10 point scale to rate level of satisfaction. I need more like a 50 point scale.
I just cant thank Simple Consign enough for always being there. It is such a pleasure to work with team that truly understands customer service. Attitude, professionalism, knowledge base--- they have it all and deliver it with the highest regard for their customers. Just love it and love them!

Where do I begin? Let me start with their OUTSTANDING customer support. They are fast at responding, patient as they walk you thru solutions ( teach you as they do) and truly know their product features. Probably the most outstanding service I have received from any vendor. As for the software itself- tremendous! I feel like I could not do my job without this software (and their support). It provides me with all the necessary features I need to make the shop run smoothly, informed and convenient. My consignors love it because it gives them access to their account 24/7.. and it saves me from having to answer phone calls about accou8nt info. It is right there for each client. I truly cant speak highly enough about this company, its people and its products. The best value and the "item" that helps me the most.

There is nothing I dislike. When I run into a problem, all I have to do is call customer support and BINGO- they walk me thru a solution. There was 1 occasion when I wanted to do something and that particular function could not be done HOWEVER with the help of the support crew, they came up with an alternative that worked perfect. They go the extra mile 7 days a week/ 24 hours a day

il y a 4 ans

Wow, Lynn, thanks! We appreciate your phenomenal review. Thanks for your incredible encouragement and loyalty too. You've actually been a customer of ours since 2014! It's wonderful customers like you that make us work that much harder. Thanks again!

Elizabeth

More than I need but everything I want

Commentaires : I've been using SimpleConsign since I opened up my business 5 years ago. I have toyed with the idea of switching to shopify as it has a few bells and whistles that Simple Consign does not. Namely an app and also a bulit in website builder. However., the online access tool far outweighs both of those conveniences and until someone can compete in that aspect, I will remain a loyal customer to Simple Consign.

The best thing about this software is the ability to run reports for my vendors at the drop of a hat. I have a vintage collective and have 40 vendors who sell at my location. I do all the book-keeping for them and some of them are very disorganized. As long as I have put good and thorough information into the system at the time of the sale, including notes if necessary, I can go back at any time of the year and look up the sale and see what the circumstances surrounding the purchase were. I also love the online look up tool that the vendors can use themselves. Saves me TONS of time in phone calls answering questions about daily sales. Total lifesaver. Plus I push that expense back onto my vendors so I don't have to absorb that cost.

some of the terminology absolutely doesn't apply to my business model and there is no flexibility in changing it. I also would like a bit more options when it comes to running a custom report. I have a very limited capability to define my own parameters for sales reports other than the "canned" reports already built into the software. MAIN COMPLAINT: NEEDS AN APP FOR THE PHONE /TABLET ETC~!!!

il y a 4 ans

Elizabeth, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and thanks for 5 years of partnering with SimpleConsign. We're always interested to hear what our customers need so we appreciate you sharing. Hopefully, we'll be able to earn 5 stars on everything for you soon! Your loyalty matters!

Nettie
Owner ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Stop looking for a new or different consignment/resale software YOU JUST FOUND IT!

Commentaires : I've used this product for 3+ years. Love it!! I've been in business for almost 14 years and switched from a company based out of FL that was horrendous, but the best available at the time. This software company has been a lifesaver to my business and I am so grateful to have found them. My customers have noticed and love the change!!

Extremely easy to use If (and rarely) would you need support these guys/gals are the best and enjoyable to talk to. IT guy who? I no longer need one You can search your system to find out what you priced a similar item before and then just click "Add Similar" to quickly add that item. Love the accessibility of the software on my phone using their app. Easy to keep track of multiple stores I can track my customers shopping habits several different ways Customers are always amazed at how I can search my store's inventory at any given time for Raiders, Grandma, Grandpa, Dr. Seuss or currently Paw Patrol items. Makes doing returns extremely easy End of day closing/balancing of books is easy I love being able to print one to a hundred tags at a time There is a credit card processing company associated with them although I don't use it as I am still loyal to my processor from years earlier. Plain & Simple: just good people running a good business for people working hard like you & me.

To make it perfect: Seriously feel like I'm living in the early 90's with all my post-it notes for different people wanting/looking for certain items and wanting a call when I get them in. A way to help me keep track of some sort or "Wanted Items" and then when I entered that item it would alert me that "so & so" is looking for that item would be SWEET!! There's not great loyalty program linked with this (still using an outside source that I'm extremely happy with)

Julie
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Highly recommended!

Commentaires : Having worked at another consignment shop for 19 years, I really wanted to use the same software when I opened my own shop because it was familiar and cheap to run. However, the familiar software didn't have online access for consignors, something that is very important in this market and worth every dime! Using Simple Consign has shown me how many features weren't available in the other software.
As someone who doesn't get along well with technology, the support staff was amazing in helping me get started and continues to be amazing when I need assistance. Their response time is phenomenal.

The initial set up and training went really smoothly with Simple Consign; the support team took even took over dealing with the inept company that was setting up my hardware, saving me a ton of stress. This software is very user friendly. I'm sure that there are a lot of features that I haven't even taken advantage of using yet! My consignors are thrilled to be able to check their accounts online.

I've gotten feedback from a few people that they had difficulty going back into their account history; it would be more convenient if it was available at a glance without having to change dates to try and find items from older consignment periods.

Teresa
General Manager (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

Simple Consign

Commentaires : Everyone at Simple Consign is very helpful. We always have great customer service and we know that they are trying to fix/change the things we want/need but it isn't always possible.
We also realize that many of our issues are because we aren't consignment but Resale. So there are many things/options/functions that Simple Consign offers that we don't need or use.

We like the reports but could use more customized reports. We like many of the options but feel a lot of them are not for the sales people and should be manager only functions. We like that everything can be viewed from all locations

We want to format the tags but can't. Certain things on reports don't make sense and are hard to figure out if you have multiple sites. The customer profiles are too specific to location that info was entered. We want to see everything including loyalty points on the Customer tab not location specific. Every new transaction needs to prompt for new pin number. Can not process 2 credit cards for 1 transaction. Many customers want to use 2 credit cards to make their purchase.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for leaving a review Teresa. We really do appreciate it. The Tech Support guys can help you set up some custom reports. There are some other things we offer as well, such as splitting payments between cards.. Contact Tech and let's figure out how to make your SimpleConsign experience better. Thanks again

karlan

Playback Sports

Commentaires : I feel like the staff over at Simple Consign are all part of my company, working for me and frankly are the highest functioning part of my business. I appreciate them everyday when I turn on the system and it buzzes to life having safely stored all of my data through the night.

Super user friendly and easy to onboard new employees. Love the consistent and seamless (mostly) updates. Also love the recent refreshed look and feel. Even though I don't often ask for special features its clear to me that the company overall has their pulse on what consignment stores need because new features consistently address issues or needs that we are having.

Sometimes there are printer challenges but it's less likely about the software than probably compatibility with operating systems.

il y a 4 ans

Karlan, thanks for taking the time to give us a review. It does our heart good to hear you say you feel we're a part of your company. That's our ultimate goal...to partner with you in your business. The fact that you rated us a 10 out of 10 and gave us all 5 stars is just the icing on the cake! Thanks. About those printing issues...get those Support guys on the phone and make sure there isn't something they need to do!

Tammy

Simple Consign

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been very good.

Simple Consign is excellent software for businesses such as ours - where you have multiple vendors. It allows us to easily process a sale as well as look up history, etc. it pretty much allows us to do everything we need to in order to run our business. Great value for the money. Also, our vendors can see their sales online at any time. They love being able to do that. Tech support has been very helpful whenever I have had questions.

The reporting is not as flexible as I would like it to be. All fields should be available to select from for a custom report. Also it is not possible to change an item description after a sale has processed. Also, It is practically impossible to get a modification done.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Tammy, thank you for your review! We are continually looking to expand our reports, if you would like to reach out and let us know more of what you're looking for in your reports we can make sure that if it's not possible, that we make it possible.

Connie

Simple for Consignment

One of my favorite features is that consignor's can access their accounts to view account balance, what items have sold, and what items are still active. The software is also fairly easy to understand and use once you have gotten accustomed to it. I thoroughly enjoy the option to edit inventory in bulk, as it makes it much easier when removing clothes from the system at the end of the season.

While it is easy to use, it's almost necessary to watch the training videos provided to understand exactly how the software works. One irksome issue I've stumbled upon, is that when entering the brand name, a drop down menu appears and on occasion the system has automatically chosen a pre-entered brand that is not the one I am trying to use at that time. When creating/printing reports you must be VERY specific about the information you are looking for, or it will not be correct. This is also frustrating at times.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Connie. Thanks for leaving a review. We obviously have some work to do when it comes to providing you with Customer Support and Value for the Money! Please contact Support and have them set up custom reports for you so that you get the specific information you need. We hope, in the near future, to gain your confidence and trust to earn 5 stars on everything! Thanks again.

Jerik
POS Admin (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Met all our needs until it was time for online sales

Commentaires : I am quite satisfied with the product. I just wish they could make it easier to integrate with online sales products.

We are not your typical Consignment shop, but rather a collective of nine different Arts & Crafts Guild. Even so, Simple Consign was flexible enough to meet our needs . We have a lot of volunteers using the software and ran into few problems. Most users remarked how easy it was to use. Support is quite responsive. I really like how it is cloud-based so we don't have to worry and deployment or updates, and that I could work with it from my home. When we have sales, we have instant sales information.

I wish it had more global settings, like whether or not a new item gets created when the system doesn't recognize a SKU. The biggest issue for doing online sales with Shopify was that indicating a single item was available online required 4 separate mouse clicks, and that is per item. That was just too tedious. We are currently using WiX for online, but there is no integration. We would like some integration via API so that the two products could communicate.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review Jerik! While we currently have no plans to integrate with Wix, but we will update our customers if and when we decide to go that route.

Jordie
Owner/Operator (Canada)

#1 Software for Consignment Store

Commentaires : any time we have run into an issue or had a question the customer service/tech support has been outstanding. They stand behind thier product and listen to the needs of thier customers.

SimpleConsign rarely has any downtime or bugs. It works perfectly for our busy furniture consignment store. Although we are a Canadian company that pays monthly in US funds so it can be a pricy when the exchange rate isn't great, it is still worth it. We have recommended this software to others we know that also have consignment stores and will continue to recommend to our friends.

it is pricier than other software that we could have worked with but the quality has made it worth it.

il y a 4 ans

Woo Hoo! Thanks Jordie! What a wonderful review. We really appreciate you taking the time. Traxia works hard at making sure our customers get their money's worth. Our goal is to give you all of the tools necessary to run your business as smoothly as possible. Thanks for naming us the "#1 Software for Consignment Store."

Aaron
Aaron
Co-owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Easy to use tool for managing your consignment store - Best option after researching solutions

Commentaires : We use Simple Consign every day. It's easy to use and makes running a consignment store much easier than trying to keep track on spreadsheets. Other products didn't compare when we were researching a solution.

- Cloud based makes it easy to access - Easy to use and navigate in the software - Custom Reports are easy to create - Now offers Shopify plugin.

Could have more frequent updates and new additional features added regularly Printing plugin causes issues from time to time

il y a 3 ans

Aaron, thanks for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. We appreciate it! We're so glad you settled on us after researching other softwares. We're looking forward to a long future together.

Emily
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

I love Simple Consign

Commentaires : Overall I really liek Simple Consign, Traxia and the tech support so the best especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Hi [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! They are quick to call and quick to get it all fixed.

It’s really easy to use and easy to train employees on. I love the automation of the price book and the Shopify integration.

The reports can be a little hard to manuever sometimes and the cloud printing keeps kicking off the tag printers.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review Emily! We are always looking to improve our reports, reach out to dennis@traxia.com and let us know what you think could be improved.

Tina
owner (É.-U.)

SimpleConsign, A Game Changer

Commentaires : Multiple stores are a breeze with the software! You get to choose how much they link together and I customize each locations settings and user privileges.

We love this software! We have used it for almost 10 years and wouldn't think of using anything else. We love how it works directly with our new to us shopify online store. Covid had a few silver linings and one was learning that online sales really do add up!

Occasionally the system goes offline and we are unable to make sales but it happened infrequently and the team is on it immediately to get it remedied.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review Tina! While we never want to go down there are times where something out of our control happens. Fortunately we have come up with work arounds for those times when the inevitable happens.

Bonnie
President (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

I sleep better knowing my data is safe!

The Traxia team works hard to keep new features rolling out, continually asking for input from their subscribers. Because the software was built to be web-based, their are rarely little problems that must be patched and if there are patches, we don't even see them. They take care of everything so I can run my store without worrying about my software. However, what I like most about the software is the entire Traxia Team, they truly care, they support our industry and contribute to it.

I'm ready for the software to allow me to pay consignors across all locations without moving money from one store to another. We love the store credit across all locations feature. Now waiting on the pay across all locations feature.

KATHI
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great Customer Service and Easy to Use

The POS is extremely easy to use. There is also a rewards program incorporated in the POS that has saved us time and money. The Customer Service is excellent. When we have concerns or suggestions, we are contacted immediately and the issues are addressed if possible. They have listened to our needs and implement those needs when it is possible.

There are still a few areas that we would like to see changed or improved. Some of the printing issues have been a problem, but have been addressed. We would still like to see a sequential consignor numbering system, instead of a random number.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review Kathi, in regards to consignor numbers they are randomly generated so our system never has 2 consignors with the same numbers, this also comes into play when you have multiple locations so you do not have repeat numbers.