Avis clients sur ConsignPro

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,7 /5

En savoir plus sur ConsignPro

Plus de 5 000 revendeurs comme vous font confiance à ConsignPro. Payez une seule fois et bénéficiez d'une licence à vie. Un financement gratuit est également disponible.

En savoir plus sur ConsignPro

25 avis affichés sur 430

Byron B.
VSO
Vente au détail
  • Publié le 01/08/2018

"I love Consign Pro! Does what I need, WHEN I need! Fast!"

Commentaires: cosign pro makes consignment an easy breezy thing of modern bliss. What was once a daunting bookkeeping tracking task, has become incredibly easy to not just handle, and manage, but to master.

Avantages: - SO much more responsive than competing software
-More features than what I was using previously
-Increased my margins through use of this software.
-User-friendly, familiar UI structure

Inconvénients: -not really many cons to talk about
-wish I had discovered it sooner
-Needs to be used more widespread

• Publié le 01/08/2018
Nikki M.
  • Publié le 09/09/2020

"Best Consignment Software Ever!!"

Commentaires: I bought my business with very awful antiquated software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the transition crazy smooth and was able to transfer all my data/consignor information with ease. From day one, they have been so helpful and easy to work with. Best professional purchase I have made for my business!

Avantages: I am not a computer person, so for me to say this is easy to use says a lot! It has all the features you could ask for, and then some. They literally thought of everything. I am beyond pleased with the product and service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always there to answer and questions. SO IMPRESSED AND WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER. I recommend them to everyone I meet in my field.

Inconvénients: No cons. None. I love this software and their support.

• Publié le 09/09/2020
Renee S.
  • Publié le 27/11/2020

"Very Satisfied Lake Geneva Business :)"

Avantages: Ease of use and EXCELLENT customer service.

Inconvénients: A really great add on would be a time clock.

• Publié le 27/11/2020
Susan C.
  • Publié le 08/09/2020

"Does not perform as promised"

Commentaires: You asked for the review, so here goes!!! I bought the platinum package. The good news is that I have a nice PC out of the purchase. The bad news is that there are so many limitations on tag choices and print management that I need a lot of tech support, which fortunately is included in the first year. I use the small 1 inch square tags, but would like even smaller. No flexibility on print font size, etc. Scanner use isn't compatible with printing multiple tags because the barcode doesn't print on multiple squares. And, that's just some of the frustration. Too many "yes, it can do that" answers during the sales pitch. The real experience is much different. The instruction booklet isn't comprehensive in many areas. Because of COVID, I didn't use it much in the first 30 days, so couldn't return. I can't recommend this product and do not believe it deserves the 5 star rating from NARTS. It could be better in the other areas, but would require a lot of software rework.

Avantages: Robust inventory management. Superb tech support, which is heavily needed.

Inconvénients: Promoted and sold as good for consignments, as well as purchased inventory. Not really true. Too many work-arounds required for dealing with purchased inventory and printing tags that are not the standard long colored tags. It's really for consignments. Needs a lot of tech support. Instruction booklet leaves a lot out or isn't clear. When I watch what tech support does to help with many of my problems, I find myself asking "where are the instructions for that? How am I supposed to be able to figure that out as a user?" Ongoing tech support costs after the first year. I will be replacing it within the next year.

envoyé par Visual Horizons Software le 24/09/2020

"Consign"Pro certainly handles consignment with ease - it was developed especially for that and is the best consignment software serving this market. We have (literally) eight different tag/label formats that we support. Unlimited Support is included for the first year, a 150 page User Guide, and a dozen YouTube training videos (free) available and free training sessions. We will reach out to you to make sure the training was complete and fix any remaining issues you have.

Cees B.
  • Publié le 28/11/2020

"Overall very very satisfied"

Commentaires: When we purchased this store in 2017 it came with CosignPro as well. We ran into several user issues that are described in other reviews. I have looked for other, maybe better, software and failed. With that in mind I allowed myself the time to learn to know the software from a user's perspective. In other words: Give yourself time and try out before buying :) I am quite computer literate and have operated a repair service for several years. Some of the complaints I read from other users, like failing printer, frozen screens, etc. we have related to power surges, older computer equipment and sometimes a bit of a bite that needs a reset. Since we brought in battery back-ups, surge related issues are a thing of the past. Sometimes a printer refuses to work (about every 2-3 months). To safe ourselves frustration, we just do a hard reset (on/off button) to arrange all the bits and the bites and things run smoothly. This is NOT a software issue, but just computer reality. We are now considering to upgrade our i3 systems to something newer. No, I am not in any way related to ConsignPro staff. I am simply a store owner in Canada who is very very happy with the product and the service.

Avantages: User Interface: Though several reviews seem to desire a more "App-like" or modern look, we are happy with the "simple" look we have. Easy to understand, quite fool proof and easy to train staff. Reports: Where others seem to have issues with the reporting options, we have no trouble at all. Our needs are very well taken care of. Support: During the past weeks we have made several changes to our store, including the addition of a web store. The staff was incredibly responsive, including on Saturdays. I mostly worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I can't praise them enough. Not cloud based: Though I understand the reasons for cloud based software, I am happy our version is not. One purchase price, instead of monthly subscription. Can continue to operate the store when internet fails, which came in handy several times.

Inconvénients: I just discussed this with my wife and she honestly can't come up with something. Keep in mind that we might miss something, but then we are happily ignorant.

• Publié le 28/11/2020
Michelle R.
Meubles, 2-10 employés

"Best IT support ever!"

Commentaires: Profit and payment information is easily accessed. Inventory is accurate and consignors have information that is transparent and available 24/7.

Avantages: When I contacted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at ConsignPro 7 years ago for the free trial, she was so welcoming and supportive. The trial went well and we purchased the whole set-up for our new furniture consignment business. We had minimal-to-no transition problems and was able to start from day one with sales. Anytime I've had carrier updates that caused a problem, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were always there and fixed the issues immediately. They are awesome!
ConsignPro is user friendly, I have 2 senior women working for me and they can manage the software with minimal training. I would recommend any consignment store spend the money to install as you ultimately save money and can leave the store at the end of the day when everyone else does!

Inconvénients: Frequent updates are annoying but a necessary evil.

Debbie W.
Owenr

"Great service"

Commentaires: Overall, I'm a very satisfied customer and really recommend Consing-Pro to any resale shops.

Avantages: I love using Consign-Pro for my resale shop. It's super user-friendly and so easy to teach new employees. The staff, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always accessible and can fix literally anything on my software or my computer!

Inconvénients: It would be great if when there's an update to our system, Consign-Pro would let its customers know rather than having to find out on our own just by chance.

Anna C.
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/09/2020

"This software is so user friendly!"

Commentaires: With ConsignPro, we have implemented specific reporting that has allowed us to track theft more closely in our stores. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is there quickly to answer questions whenever I have them. He is very prompt when we have computers that need additional software because of hardware difficulties.

Avantages: I love using this software. It is so user friendly!

Inconvénients: There have been features that were lacking like cash tracking that needed some improvement.

Stephanie W.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

"My lifesaver"

Avantages: We switched from a company we had nothing but trouble with. This software has been a breath of fresh air to use. The support is amazing and everything just works so smoothly.

Inconvénients: Not really anything I don’t like . If I ever have an issue they fix it right away

Karen T.
Wesley Thrift Shop treasurer
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 07/09/2020

"Tech Support is Outstanding"

Commentaires: Overall, we are very happy with our ConsignPro choice. I am especially grateful for the excellent tech support available when I have questions - and there have been a lot of them as I am learning the system!

Avantages: We converted our consignment thrift store POS program from one custom written for us to ConsignPro so that we could have reliable technical support and be dependent on the one person who could manage our old system. Adapting ConsignPro's features to the way were used to doing business was a bit tricky, but the staff (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) have been so helpful and patient. Help is usually immediately available during our business hours, and I have found the staff to be friendly, smart, patient and very responsive. Since our charity consignment store is run by an all-volunteer staff of nearly 100 folks who are mostly not-so-tech-savvy, the user-friendliness of the system was also of importance to us, and we have found it fairly easy to learn. The ability for our consignors to check their accounts online through MyResaleWeb has also been a big plus - they love it! Thanks, ConsignPro, for bringing us into the 2020s!

Inconvénients: We have had to change the way we do a few things around the shop in order to adapt to the features of the ConsignPro program. Printing duplicate tickets automatically for shoes and other 2 piece items was something the ConsingPro staff had to customize for us, and it has not always worked reliably. Not having an end-date and a ticket color that we can lock-in for an entire month at a time has also caused a few issues; we have to set those two parameters every time we log-in, and it is hard to get our many volunteers to remember to do it correctly. Also, the training videos online could stand to be updated to match the changes in the software.

Kim H.
  • Publié le 16/12/2016

"Good basic software"

Commentaires: Consign Pro is good for a basic start up shop. It has all of the features you need to keep track of inventory. It's missing some key features for me, though. I would like an easy way to offer a higher percent for those consignors who use store credit instead of taking cash. I've also found it very hard to link multiple stores inventory and consignors. There should be an easy way to see consignors from my other two stores from the store they are not a consignor at. I think it's unfair that for the price you do not get free help from the company. Most companies offer support to anyone who owns their products, you shouldn't have to pay extra. Another thing I don't like is that it is difficult to calculate sales tax to pay to the state. NYS has different taxes for different categories of items and it is very difficult to calculate what I have taken in when it comes to vendor items and consigned items. I do like the online store option but it's annoying that you have to upload the online store every time you want a sold item to come off your site. I also think the online store should accept PayPal. When printing items available it does not allow you to only print a range of dates so I have to waste paper and ink to print the whole list, not just the date range I'm looking for. I've also found that their add-on hardware is very over-priced compared to buying the items off amazon. The last thing I find annoying is that it does not automatically update the software. You have to go to their site and do an upgrade. Most programs nowadays automatically update when a new version comes out.
Overall, it meets basic needs of tracking consignors and inventory but for my personal business, it lacks many things I would like to see in consignment shop software that was so expensive.

envoyé par Visual Horizons Software le 06/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback Kim. You can easily change the split percentage for each consignor as well as individual inventory. We do not recommend networking multiple locations, as it can result in a slow response time. Instead you can use a remote desktop software to view the other stores. You can also setup the software to automatically send you a text or email alert with the sales numbers every day, that way you can see your sales for each location without physically being there. Support is free for the first year and OPTIONAL to renew thereafter. There is not an ongoing software fee and our support fees help to pay our amazing support team and continuously improve our software. Again, it's OPTIONAL to renew. ConsignPro handles the different tax rates for NY and provides reports for each. The online store shopping cart IS through PayPal. You are not required to purchase the POS Hardware through us, if you find it cheaper elsewhere then you're welcome to purchase there.

• Publié le 16/12/2016
Heidijo M.
Meubles, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/12/2016

"Small Town Business with BIG Business Program & Support"

Commentaires: As a first time owner of a business and my first retail store to open, I would recommend ConsignPro as the program to use. I shopped consignment for years. As I went in and out of places, I would ask about the program they used. ConsignPro was mentioned over and over again. After much research in the industry and creating my business plan, I know ConsignPro would be my choice. I have been a customer since Nov 2013 and have been extremely happy. I lease the program. As a mom/pop style shop and NOT an expert in the IT area, I leave that up to the experts, ConsignPro. This has been a huge help. Everyone is always so helpful and over the years, I feel like I know them personally! I have worked with multiple reps. Always a pleasure to talk to and easy to do business. I have an extensive business and marketing background. As I learned the program, the reports and data that I can pull to find trends, produce marketing to clients, track client behaviors, the rewards program and so much more, is EXTREMELY helpful in running our business. Thank you ConsignPro TEAM!

Avantages: Easy to use and learn, the reporting is tremendously helpful to gain information on seasonal trends, YOY trends, marketing, client & consignor behaviors and trends, friendly & helpful staff

Inconvénients: I wish there was a way to do direct email on each of the trends - example: Email just my clients/consignors that have a birthday this month vs extract and manually process. Extract data for clients with over a certain dollar spend and email them directly through ConsignPro vs extract and send. Extract data such as so many visits and email them a coupon directly through ConsignPro (with a coupon creation ability in the program). These are things I would like to be able to do inside the program and not have to extract and move to a separate program to perform.

envoyé par Visual Horizons Software le 06/07/2018

Thank you for the feedback Heidi. Luckily there is a way you can email and text your consignors and customers directly from ConsignPro. You can even send targeted emails to your customers or consignors with a specific birth month. We also have a Customer Rewards Program that will provide a discount for your customer once they spend x amount of dollars (specified by you). If you are interested in creating a coupon for your customers then our integrated Comeback Buks feature sounds like the perfect fit! Comeback Buks are designed as a marketing tool built into ConsignPro to encourage repeat business. When used in conjunction with our receipt printers, a special coupon will print on the bottom of the customer sales receipt. The coupon will be for an amount based on the amount of their ¿current¿ purchase or a flat dollar amount. An expiration date can also be added to the coupon. If you have any questions or would like assistance with any of these features please give support a quick call.

Maggie K.
Cooperative President
Art/artisanat, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/12/2016

"square peg in round hole--almost fits for us"

Commentaires: We are a cooperative with many contributing sellers, but also with 40+ volunteers who work shifts at the cash register. Consignpro is meeting our bookkeeping needs, and helping to streamline things on the in-house side, but it's very difficult for our volunteers to use for making sales. It has slowed down the customer transaction, unfortunately. It's fine for the handful of us who have gotten familiar with all the features, but it's not very intuitive for those who only use it once a month.
For example, it appears that a patchwork of changes have been made as users have given feedback, but they've been "added on" instead of being worked into the fabric of the program. As a result, the menu button is not always located in the same place or it's not always clear how to get back to the menu. It's one set of steps if you are on the inventory look up page, but a different set of steps if you are on the invoice look up page. Sometimes the location of buttons, such as on the customer info page--that the find button is on the bottom left. Seems that you would type a few letters of the last name then the button would be right next to it.
If someone from CP wants me to go into more detail, I'll document these things. It shouldn't be a deal-breaker for someone who runs a traditional consignment store, esp. if there are only a handful of employees/salespeople. For a cooperative with many volunteers using the program, the complication of it is problematic. It has improved life for the bookkeeper but made things more stressful for all our sales volunteers.
On the other hand, Major Kudos regarding support! Everyone is always amazingly helpful and responsive. I always get a quick response that answers all of my questions.

Avantages: Great product for a traditional consignment store with a small, dedicated work force.

Inconvénients: It's not very intuitive. Things often don't make sense, either where buttons are located or how to find information that I need.

Amy G.

"Only the best for me!"

Commentaires: Fabulous!

Avantages: I have used ConsignPro for over 10 years now. Anytime I have ever called for help I have always received fast, friendly and competent service! I even got to speak a time or 2 with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of ConsignPro and he was extremely helpful and patient when a new employee deleted all the inventory in my store ... twice!

Inconvénients: The only thing I could think of is maybe the maintenance plan. I personally don’t feel I need to update with each new version addition when my version works for me and my little store. I don’t sell on eBay, take pictures or use the barcodes.

Joanna B.
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

"ConsignPro Review 2016"

Commentaires: I could not ask for a better system of keeping my business information up to date! Every aspect of my consignment business is documented easily and quickly with ConsignPro. Customers appreciate the ease of finding merchandise information on the color tags, which hold comprehensive data. It is easy to locate store merchandise with ConsignPro, whether it is to pull items for return/donation or to find a specific item for a customer searching for it. The end of day reports are invaluable, as are the end of year reports. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable on every single little detail of the ConsignPro program. It amazes me every time I have to call for support! (Allyson I love you!) I would encourage anyone who uses this wonderful program to take advantage of the ConsignPro cruises and/or resort conferences. I have attended 2 so far and have walked away with so many new tips and a better understanding of everything the system can do to help my consignment business. There is none better!!!

Avantages: ease of tagging items
being able to offer consignors a way to track their items
makes payout easy
variety of reports that are available

Inconvénients: nothing comes to mind

Gina C.
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/09/2020

"ConsignPro is the only way to go!"

Commentaires: As a 51 year old consignment shop owner, I am not a techy person. I love ConsignPro because it does everything I need so I can focus on my customers, consignors and my shop. I've been using ConsignPro since I opened 7 years ago and can assure you, they are an important part of my success!

Avantages: ConsignPro is like having another employee working for you! It's extremely user friendly and keeps all of my accounts organized. I like the reporting format and the ability to access any analytical data I need to continue making marketing decisions for my shop.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I have no complaints. I'm extremely happy with this software.

Duff Y.
Co-Owner
  • Publié le 08/12/2016

"Co-Owner Good Buy Girls Resale"

Commentaires: Running a consignment shop, most of the people we hired were not very familiar or comfortable overall with computers or programs. However, my background is in IT project management. ConsignPro is perfect for us! It has all the functionality we need to run our business, so it's very powerful. However, the simplicity of use was what really impressed me. That's the secret. Creating a powerful application isn't the hard part, in my opinion, creating an application that virtually anyone can use to harness that power is where ConsignPro shines. It's extremely easy for our employees to use and understand, but yet does everything we'd need (and much more I'm sure we don't utilize). The other thing that surprised me about ConsignPro is how much they do for support. I've had communication and conversations directly with Brian Wilson (owner/creator) as well as many of the other knowledgeable support folks (who are all great by the way). Where can you get that type of support, where you are speaking with the software creator, with other companies? I'm sure as they continue to grow that won't always be the case, but that type of customer support is what great companies are built on. I'd highly recommend using ConsignPro in your resale/consignment shop.

Avantages: Powerful but very very easy to use. Competitively priced. Great Value. Great support.

Inconvénients: I can't think of anything.

Marcy P.
  • Publié le 08/12/2016

"Looking Forward to What's Next"

Commentaires: I switched to ConsignPro in June 2014 although the majority of my peers use other options. I have been very pleased & have had few issues. I do have lots of ideas for improvements & new features for day to day operations that will make life out here that much better. I understand there is a could based version coming & stuck with ConsignPro because of this rather than switching. I am looking forward to this change & all improvements that will go along with it. Brian & his entire team are very responsive & helpful.

Avantages: It's fast & accurate. Making sales is quick & easy. MyResaleWeb has been extremely helpful. Online database backups & remote entry options are great additions too.

Inconvénients: Reports are not always easy to use (specifically financial reports). Wish they were more customizable.

Manya V.
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 23/06/2011

Commentaires: I have a gallery selling handmade in America items, by artists in small studios. For the first few years, we were entirely consignment. A tip from a similar shop about ConsignPro led us to purchase that software about 10 years ago, shortly after opening our shop. Until then, we did all receipts and calculating by hand, which of course, led to a number of mistakes. We wanted software that would:
a) track inventory
b) make it easy to keep one artist's inventory list clean and easy to find
c) make month-end commission check writing easy
d) be easily updated, allowing for easy returns and easy input of new work
e) have some mechanism for customer tracking
f) be easy to train staff to use
g) make it easy to track daily, weekly, monthly, annual sales numbers
The implementation was about as easy as it can get. We purchased the software, the receipt printer, and a cash drawer. I'm not too bad with computer installations, but don't do it often enough to be anything like an expert. I found it very easy to install everything, and get all those pieces to work with each other. Over the years, when problems have come up, the support staff have been very quick with help and response. The annual service plan is absolutely worth it. We would've been lost without it several times over the years. And they've never made me feel stupid, either. I value that. The ConsignPro system was also easy to expand, as I moved beyond only selling works on consignment. The system makes it easy for me to determine the number that relates to the seller and the item. I created a system in which consigned artists all have a 100 number assigned to each individual. An additional three numbers relate to the specific item that artist made. The commission amount is automatically calculated. With purchased items, I assign a 500 number to each artist, plus the specific three-digit number relating to the specific item. These are marked at a 100% commission rate so I can correctly track those sales. Easy as pie! I can also track customer purchasing, but only in amounts. I figured out a way to track each customer's purchases with a given calendar year by adding the last two digits of that year to the customer's last name. Without doing that, it can only calculate the total, accumulated sales of a customer. This new method helps me offer customer rewards more effectively. This is the only element of the software that I wish had improvement, but I like the other aspects so much that I continue to use it.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 23/06/2011
Cheryl T.
  • Publié le 11/06/2020

"Consign Pro/The Right Program for You"

Commentaires: A very good company that respects their customers and a great response time on helping if you do have questions. You feel valued as one of their customers so you can help your customers!

Avantages: I purchased an existing clothing consignment business that had the Consign Pro program. The ease of learning and using the program was very user friendly. The accuracy of keeping track of sales for each customer was great. Whenever I did have a small problem the Consign Pro team was always helpful and knowledge and easy to get ahold of. I highly suggest getting their support add on program, it will pay for itself after just one time. I highly recommend this program for anyone in the consignment world!

Inconvénients: The only thing I had a little trouble figuring out at first was how to get into a specialized report if someone wanted a certain date or end of year for taxes but once the team explained it was easy. Read your manual that comes with the program and it explains things really well.

• Publié le 11/06/2020
Julie V.
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/09/2017

"Excellent tool for your business, could not run my shop without this prouduct,"

Commentaires: I really cannot run my business without this. It keeps everything in its place and organized.
I do not have one negative thing to say about consign pro. I love, love, love this software. I have seen others and this is in my opinion the best and easiest out there. Some folks are not computer savvy, well you don't have to be to it really easy to use. They will walk you thru anything you do not understand.

Avantages: The Software is very user friendly. Even a child can use this product. When I say a child can use this I don't mean that it is not a powerful tool for your business. It keeps track of all my consigners, we have over 4 thousand active consigners. Without this tool this would be a lot of paperwork to keep track of. The best tool we own this is defiantly the hub of our shop. The support Is super fast, I have talked with on the customer rep whenever I have a problem, which is not often most problems are due to a storm or just human error. They are always available on the spot to get me up and running.

• Publié le 26/09/2017
Sarah H.
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 09/12/2016

"Changed my Business for The Better"

Commentaires: I have a manageable business now! I was getting by before (by the skin of my teeth) using an organizing and adding program with a separate page to add up each Consignor at the end of the month. The consign pro system takes hours out of my payment system and I trust the efficiency, making business a smoother process overall.
I'm grateful to get help when I need it. It's exciting and impressive to interact with the designer himself.
I am in Alaska so our time zone "at times" is a challenge. I usually use a help line via email and get answers or eventually can screen share which is perfect for me. Works every time!
I'm just amazed to have such good quality support. Thank you Consign Pro team!

Avantages: Very clear and user friendly. A true business savor for me. It was a choice of finding a better way or ditching the whole thing.

Inconvénients: My own limitations! The time difference in Alaska and the fact that I don't write down my questions when I have them to ask later when I can. I KNOW they can help and my questions are challenges to an intricate and well ordered program and they are always well met.

Mary S.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

"Mary's review"

Commentaires: We love Consign Pro, but there are a just a coupl things that appear to not be user friendly about it. The staff is helpful when we call and generally gets back to us in a timely manner if they are not able to answer. Things that would help: 1)Being able to sort items by date on the item list. 2.) Including an expiration date by item on the consignor item list. 3) I may not not how to do this properly and it may actually be in the software, but I would love to be able to enter a gift gard sales right from the Make Sale screen. 4) More training when you buy the software, because you really dont know what you dont know until you start using it. Many of these things I have discussed may very well be available, but we are learning the program. I understand you have the program in Mexico, but for first year business owners, this is not alway easy and financially smart. I would like to be able to have more extended tutorials, something that we can find on the web that actually shows us how to do it, such as you tube videos etc. If they are available please let me know!! I feel like sellers of software assume that the consumer is already techy. That may not be so in many instances. Visual learning is much more affective versus trying to read it in a manual. Thanks for listening!! We love the software and are very thankful how easy it makes our job.

Avantages: Organized.

Inconvénients: I would like video tutorials.

envoyé par Visual Horizons Software le 06/07/2018

We have YouTube Tutorials available at https://www.youtube.com/user/ConsignProTrain/videos

Ivonne H.
  • Publié le 10/09/2020

"Well worth it!"

Commentaires: Definitely a 10 out of 10!

Avantages: This software is easy to navigate and you can tailor it to your way of “doing business” Definitely a life changer for me and my business and the support that is available is fantastic!

Inconvénients: Can’t think of a single thing that I dislike about the software as it is updated and perfected quite often!

• Publié le 10/09/2020
Charlene G.
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 08/12/2016

"ConsignPro Has Become One of "My Favorite Things""

Commentaires: Right before I opened my consignment shop called "My Favorite Things" back in October of 2013, I did some research on computer software for my business. I found that ConsignPro was leaps and bounds ahead of every other kind that's out there on the market.
When I checked into the pricing, I went back and forth, in my head, between the expense of the software vs. the alternative, doing all paperwork by hand. I came to the conclusion that I would probably have to put in an extra 10 to 15 hours per week in the store, if I didn't get it, plus I thought about the many possibilities of human error. I chose to buy it, in the end.
Now that my store has been open over 3 years, and I see everything ConsignPro does for me on a daily basis, I realize that it really wasn't a choice at all. I don't even see how I could run my store efficiently or effectively without one of my MOST favorite things, my Consignpro software.

Avantages: How easy it is to learn and operate.

Inconvénients: Tech dept hasn't always been there when I really needed them, especially during start-up.