Avis clients sur Adobe Acrobat Sign

En savoir plus sur Adobe Acrobat Sign

Adobe Acrobat Sign permet aux utilisateurs d'envoyer, signer, approuver et gérer des documents avec des signatures électroniques fiables, dont la reconnaissance juridique est effective.

En savoir plus sur Adobe Acrobat Sign

I liked most about the adobe sign, the electronic signature feature. It is also easy to integrate into general use.

You can't edit a file once you have sent it out. If you send a file and you notice a mistake, it is impossible to edit it.

Adobe Acrobat Sign - Notes

Adobe Acrobat Sign a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 925 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Adobe Acrobat Sign ?

Felicia
Felicia
Editorial Director
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Easy Signature and Document Management with Adobe Acrobat Sign

5,0 il y a 2 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
UI UX Designer (Madagascar)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Facilitation de l'approbation et validation des documents pdf

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Très pratique et facile à utiliser sur les appareils mobiles. S'intègre facilement avec le pack Office 365, ce qui rend facile l'échanger des documents, sans passer à d'autres outils.

Les fonctionnalités ne sont pas tous disponibles hors ligne. Soucis avec des documents pdf lourds.

Troy
Troy
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

Adobe Acrobat Sign is the another GREAT Adobe program

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Adobe Acrobat Sign is great for document storage as it keeps everything you could need in one clean aesthetically pleasing digital space. For my job it is critical to have access to the best remote access and control options and Adobe Acrobat Sign is excellent for working from home.

There aren't too many features I did not like about this software as it is quite simple and straightforward.

Alternatives envisagées : DocuSign

Pourquoi choisir Adobe Acrobat Sign : They did not have enough integrated features as Adobe does.

Logiciel antérieur : DocuSign

Pourquoi passer à Adobe Acrobat Sign : They did not have enough integrated features as Adobe does.

Abby
Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Makes Managing Contracts And Getting Signatures a Breeze

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Adobe Acrobat Sign streamlines contract administration and contract negotiations for our business. It saves us countless hours each month and provides our clients with a safer, more secure and more collaborative way to manage contracts.

My business deals with contract negotiation and administration on a daily basis and we often require signatures from multiple parties before the contract is considered completed. In the old days, we emailed contracts that had printed off, signed and scanned by the parties. Then, on our end, we had to confirm the contract was signed and complete before executing on the project in question. Using Adobe Acrobat Sign, we don't have to deal with any of that. Once it is sent off, we get notified when the contract is complete or has modifications. Custom fields makes it extremely easy for us to use the same template for multiple projects and customize each contract with different types of fields. It also provides the option of collecting and aggregating responses from multiple parties.

Our clients sometimes complain that they don't receive copies of the contract in their inbox. We believe this is due to the emails being sent to a spam folder.

Alternatives envisagées : Dropbox Business

Pourquoi passer à Adobe Acrobat Sign : We already had a file management system so we wanted to use this service strictly for contracts and occasionally for form building.

Kelly
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 201-500 employés

Good PDF editing but not always easy to use

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I like the PDF editing features, like highlighting and writing custom text. Signature feature is OK. We still prefer DocuSign.

I have not found an easy way to sign and then send a document to someone for countersigning. Online PDF signature tools are just as good as Adobe, and they are free.

Romina
Specialist (Autriche)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

We considered using Adobe Sign for our Business, but ultimately went with DocuSign

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It was good, but Docu Sign was a little bit easier to use on the whole.

It's an established eSignature provider. This helps putting contract partners at ease, when signing electronically for the first time. Additionally it is quite simple to use and you don't need to have an account, when you are being sent contracts to sin them.

It is not stated clearly and understandably enough on the website, if a Signature with Adobe Sign fulfills the requirements for QES. The whole section on legality on the website could be improved.

Alternatives envisagées : Sertifi

Pourquoi passer à Adobe Acrobat Sign : We ended up only doing the trail with Adobe Sign and ultimately chose Docu Sign.

James
Research Associate (R.-U.)
Recherche, 201-500 employés

Good tool for enabling adherence to regulatory standards remotely.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Good, for us it works well and enables us to work faster in getting controlled documents signed and approved.

Easy, fast and allows for multiple parties to sign and approve a document remotely. Very straightforward to use once it has been used a couple of times.

Sometimes, it can feel difficult/restrictive if using to edit documents and send them back with comments prior to signing.

Account Executive (É.-U.)
Sports, 1 001-5 000 employés

AdobeSign Review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

To get the AdobeSign out must make sure you go through the correct steps.

Easy to cancel contracts if needed and sent wrong one.

Student (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Used to sign multiple

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The use of signing on the go when not at a desktop.

The availability on different devices that support the software

Deborah
Deborah
Co owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Adobe is by far the greatest

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Adobe is absolutely amazing I don't think anyone can out so them.

I love the fact that I can creat my own signature for digital use. I love the fact that it's easy to use. It's not that spendy. And well it's Adobe need I say more.

I can't say that there is that I don't like. Adobe makes great products so unless it has something wrong with it, it's still a good product

BDM (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

An excellent digital signature management solution

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Very easy to use and multi part signature management is a very helpful tool. Easy to collaborate

Probably the cost is on a little higher side than other solutions.

Human Resource Specialist (Philippines)
Restaurants, 501-1 000 employés

Review for Adobe Acrobat Sign

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Electronic and digital signature, I highly recommended it because it really helps me with those documents that need to be signed without the hardcopy.

The User Interface some of the features are not user-friendly.

Maryorie
Maryorie
Docente (Venezuela)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Adobe Document Cloud tool to store, search and view files on the internet.

Commentaires : In my daily research work I used many PDF files, of different sizes (from very large books, to articles or extracts of few pages), which can be stored through this tool, and each time the use is required. from those files it is easy to access through the icon on the screen to search for them, without having to affect the capacity of the computer equipment. Stored files can be shared with groups of jobs and can even be sent to others for reading. It provides quiet and security in terms of stored documents, and does not allow other people on the Internet to have access to them without proper authorization.

Adobe Document Cloud is a very useful tool for storing, searching and viewing digital files on the internet, and integrates with Adobe in different versions for desktop PCs such as Acrobat DC, in addition to mobile and web applications, such as Fill & Sign, PDF, among others. The Adobe Document Cloud allows both people and organizations through digital documentation to work faster, with the lowest error rate, with the lowest costs since paper is avoided, which leads to improved productivity, or reach the goal of what was expected. The documents stored in the cloud can be shared depending on the levels of security that go from the development of the software to the operations of the tool, providing confidentiality of the files that develop the program, as well as of all the information that is stored, and even the personal or organizational data of whoever uses the program. Another important aspect to consider is the cost of the program itself and its ease of purchase, and it is available on the internet at the Adobe store, and they provide several plans according to the client's needs, which makes it possible to acquire according to the client's needs. to the characteristics of the use that will be given to the program, and to the availability of financial resources. For those people who do not know or have not used the Adobe Document Cloud tool, it also has a trial version that allows you to test the program for a certain time before buying it, in order to provide security f

As users of Adobe Document Cloud I really have nothing to object to the use of the program, possibly the failure that has occurred to me in some opportunities is that once I was disconnected for lack of update, and did not let me update, but solve it and I continued working without any problem, and I have not lost the information that I have stored.

Sarah
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Makes my job so convenient!

Commentaires : Adobe Sign has made my job and life much easier when it comes to signing documents. I work remotely without a printer/scanner, and travel quite frequently, so it would very inconvenient to add signatures to documents without this software. Adobe Sign has saved me a lot of time, energy, and frustration throughout the years!

If you and/or your supervisor have to sign a lot of documents, you need to have Adobe Sign. I love that you can save multiple signatures so you can drop in the appropriate one into a document. The backgrounds are also clear, so the signatures will go across/over the signature line, making it appear like a real-life signature. It's so much more convenient to do rather than printing out a document and having to scan it back in, which is sometimes not possible if you're traveling or do not have access to a printer/scanner.

Occasionally if you drop a signature into a document and click save, you can't remove it. So a few times I've had to close out a document and re-open it, then re-add the signature. That may just be a glitch though because this only happens to be occasionally. Other than this small glitch, I can think of no other negatives of this software.

Thomas
CEO (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Adobe Acrobat Sign is Industry Standard

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Adobe Acrobat Sign is a good one. The software has allowed me to professionally handle multiple types of documents that allow my company to smoothly collaborate and work with other contractors and companies.

Adobe Acrobat Sign has become a crucial tool for my company to handle important production documents, contracts, and agreements. What I like most about this software is the powerful tools and features that allow you to virtually do and handle any task.

There are not many cons about this software; however, for someone new to adobe acrobat I could foresee the program being a little intimidating and user friendliness being a concern. However, there is an abundance of resources provided through Adobe and by other online users that can get anyone up to speed or the help they need.

Alternatives envisagées : DocuSign

Pourquoi choisir Adobe Acrobat Sign : I became a member of the Adobe Creative Cloud

Logiciel antérieur : Google Docs

Pourquoi passer à Adobe Acrobat Sign : I choose to stick with all adobe products as I signed up for the Adobe Creative Cloud

Amanda
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

Good experience with Adobe Sign

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Adobe Sign is a very user friendly and efficient e-signature platform! Although if you aren't already using Adobe Cloud for other features then it might not be the most cost effective option out there.

Ever since the beginning of COVID we've had team members working remotely from home who needed to be able to securely capture signatures and this electronic option is a great option. The e-signature tool is easy to use, has a quick turnaround time, and is super convenient, especially since it allows the signer to use a mobile device.

I wish there was the capability to edit something after it has already been sent. While I really appreciate that it allows you to send a document to multiple signers, if I forget to click the "Complete in Any Order" button prior to sending then I can't go back and update it. Instead, I have to wait for 10+ signers to complete everything in order, which takes much longer.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor
Governance, Risk & Compliance Administrator (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51-200 employés

E-Signing The Way You Want It

Commentaires : First the goal was to get contracts for e-commerce (when credit card webforms and hyperlinked terms wouldn't cut it for certain size engagements). But then it became a tool to collect policy acknowledgement forms, extend offer letters, etc. Now that folks (almost everyone) is remote, it is the solution to almost every problem that needs a signature.

I appreciate the e-signing features, particularly the ability to reassign and delegate. The audit trails aren't just appended to the end of executed documents, but can also be viewed in real time from the Manage dashboard. Sending out for signatures gives you numerous options on CCing to endless recipients, specified fields, specified order, etc. The integration/webhooks are pretty snazzy as well and compliment basic e-commerce storefronts. I'm a huge fun of the webforms (they used to be called widgets) making ready to go agreements very accessible via link or embed code.

As much as I like the webforms, I do have two gripes with them. 1. Once you create a webform, you can go back and move fields around but you can't ever change who is CC'ed on them. The easy solution is to always CC a "group" or "alias" and add/subtract folks as needed, but it is a bit cumbersome. 2. There are limitations to the conditions/formatting of the fields, particularly in blank entry text fields. Otherwise, a solid product all around.

Accounts Payable (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Modernity and Ease

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Adobe Sign has made my work process much faster and simpler and it has been truly so helpful and effective. I think there are many great features within the software so you can really make it work for you however you may need. Although pricey, the software really optimizes workflow on another level.

Adobe Sign really helps to streamline workflow because it is very effective, and easy to use. If you work with documents that need signatures at all, Adobe Sign is pretty much a must. It is very easy, and fast, to send a document off for signature and then be notified once it is signed. Adobe Sign also has a feature where the document can be sent through various approval levels and be re-routed according to a formula that you can modify—so if a document ultimately needs to be approved by three people in a hierarchical order, you can set it up in Adobe sign to be sent to the first approved and so forth. Another great feature is the ability to actually edit and draw your signature as it would look had you signed it in person, instead of just having a cursive type font.

There aren’t any major downsides to this software, I think the main downside would be that it is a little pricey so if you want to get the software for multiple people in your company it may be pushing the budget. But, the features and increased efficiency are worth the price in my opinion.

Alternatives envisagées : DocuSign

Pourquoi passer à Adobe Acrobat Sign : Package deal with Adobe Acrobat since we work with PDFs a lot

Jennifer
Disability Services Counselor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Excellent product - highly recommend!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I have not had ANY issues with Adobe Sign the entire 2+ years I have been using it and I use it almost on a daily basis and often multiple times a day. Adobe offers great features and makes document signing safe and secure.

Adobe Sign is very user friendly and I love the fact that I can quickly upload what I need into the program, insert the signature and date boxes and get it sent out to my students. The fact that students can review and sign the documents from their phones makes for a very efficient product. I also love the document storage feature. I have had to find student records that were signed two years ago and they remain stored for easy access.

The only feature that I don't particularly like with Adobe Sign is the way the text boxes work in the documents. But, I have found the same issues in other similar programs as well. I am referring to when people type into the boxes, the font can get extremely small with the more they type. I really don't know how this could be fixed - maybe a feature that works more similarly to a word processing document that allows typing in multiple lines while preserving the font size. I don't use this feature anymore because of this issue, but continue to LOVE Adobe Sign for its other features.

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager (Malaisie)
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Go paperless with Adobe Sign

5,0 il y a 11 mois

It's relatively simple to sign it with e-signature to a document or contract, which aids in the audit process, and all the documentation can be tracked easily. It can be delivered through email and signed by anyone, regardless of whether they have an Adobe account or not. It is also simple to use, allowing you to create reminders for signatures and can be emailed to different persons in any manner you choose.

The storing procedure after signatures have been finalized can be a little annoying since the document will not enable you to save all the paper or retain the certification unless you do so in a particular fashion. It also prevents the document's name from being altered, which might be inconvenient.

Sean
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

I can’t believe this comes with my apps!!

It basically makes it too easy not to use. It know ls where to tell people to sign and where to fill text.

None honestly. I use this for all my contracts and it’s beyond easy!

Alternatives envisagées : signNow

Pourquoi choisir Adobe Acrobat Sign : It came with my apps.

Logiciel antérieur : signNow

Elizabeth
Owner (É.-U.)
Développement de programmes, Auto-entrepreneur

Essential for business

Commentaires : Overall, I really value Adobe and the ease and efficiency of creating documents that I use everyday for my business

As a consultant, I regularly use Adobe for proposals, reports and contracts. Being able to convert a word document to a pdf and then to create and combine various documents into one is essential for responding to solicitations for services. I love the organize pages feature because it makes re-ordering or deleting pages so simple - I use it all of the time for proposals. The electronic signature feature is also such a time-saver. I can review and execute contracts and time sheets avoiding having to print, sign and then scan the document.

While I like the sticky note feature, it is sometimes hard to track the notes in the side panel and the text to which they correspond. Also, providing a mark up of a document using the editing feature is a bit cumbersome: with narrative in multiple text boxes, commenting within a text box can obscure or throw off the other boxes in the document. (At the same time, the beauty of pdfs is that they are not easy to edit)

Ryan
Ryan
Assistant Professor of Instruction (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Fantastic once you're past the big learning curve & bad interface

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Until it was removed from the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, I used Adobe Sign quite extensively. It was an excellent solution for managing "incomplete" grade contracts that had to be signed by me, the student, and someone from our Dean's Office; it was also quite useful for obtaining informed consent for research studies and other similar functions.

When Adobe Sign is configured properly and you have a good working knowledge of how to use it, it really is a useful tool that could almost be called industry-leading. Since Adobe is the entity that developed and manages the PDF file format, that means that PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat are natively supported by Adobe Sign--you can prepare forms in Acrobat and upload them directly to Sign, and they are ready to use. However, it is also possible to edit form fields and some of their properties (though not PDFs themselves) through the web-based Sign interface. The signing audit trail that is generated and automatically appended to finalized PDF files is also an excellent feature.

The learning curve is tricky, in large part because of the confusing naming conventions Adobe has used. For example, say you upload a form you have created and prepared in Adobe Acrobat, and you need to send it to one person for their signature before you sign it yourself. It can be difficult to figure out where exactly your file has been uploaded, and it is easy to erroneously assume that your form will automatically become a "template" for future use (this is something you have to do manually). When you are ready to send the form, the only option given is to "Sign Form," which is confusing--isn't the receiver supposed to sign first? "Sign," it turns out, means several things, including "send out for signature," as well as "the name of this software." Very confusing for a newbie. I also dislike that Adobe Sign is no longer included as part of the Adobe Cloud suite--it now has to be paid for as an additional add-on.

Tiffany
Solutions Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés

Adobe Sign for Health Care

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Since the beginning of the Pandemic we have been working remotely. This created problems for some areas like our Community Health Line Nurses. They needed a process that would allow them to be able to send documents from Nursing Homes to Providers for Signature, Electronically. Adobe Sign has worked amazing and we have even adapted this form of electronic signature for other areas of Organization.

Nothing is missing and you can even send to multiple providers for signatures.

Alternatives envisagées : DocuSign

Pourquoi passer à Adobe Acrobat Sign : We were already using Adobe and decided to give it a try.

Yaseen
Software Engineer (Égypte)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Great tool for signing, limited for customizing templates

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall it is an excellent tool for signinute but it needs improvements in customizing area.

It is performs excellent with the core functionality which is the signing part with multiple ways in signing from the phone, laptop, draw your signature also you can protect your document with passwords and reflect the status of document to another platforms such as salesforce.

There are two main limitations that bothered me while using it within multiple projects, mainly in salesforce projects the first one is the limitation of customization for the template for example you cannot include related tables inside the template for custom objects using merge mapping which drive the customers to purchase other tools to rid of this limitation, the second limitation is customizing the email content such as including dynamic footer includes HTML.

Maria
Tax Preparer (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Good product

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It was easy to use, but I decided to purchase a comprehensive software for my tax business that included e-signature, so I don't need the stand alone product.

Easy to use, and convenient. Adobe reader is ubiquitous so it's convenient to add this feature if you need e-signature.

The price goes up if you add the KBA (knowledge based authentication), so there may be other options that are more affordable if you need this added security.

Alternatives envisagées : HelloSign et Encyro

Pourquoi choisir Adobe Acrobat Sign : I was trying different products.

Logiciel antérieur : HelloSign

Pourquoi passer à Adobe Acrobat Sign : I used only the trial version.