Avis clients sur iGradePlus

En savoir plus sur iGradePlus

Un système de carnet de notes et de gestion scolaire sur le web pour les enseignants, les écoles et les commissions scolaires.

En savoir plus sur iGradePlus

iGradePlus - Notes

4,9
4,9

iGradePlus a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 259 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé iGradePlus ?

Donyelly
Donyelly
Animal Welfare Coordinator (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

One Stop Shop of Functionality

Commentaires : Overall, The use of iGradePlus has made my management of over 250 students in over ten classes, with multiple assignment a breeze. I no longer have to use multiple spreadsheets to track attendance, scores, grades, and communications.

I love the versatility of the platform. There are so many functions that work well together. The software is well integrated and very thought out. The pathway from page to page is logical and intuitive. Anytime I had an issue with the iGradePlus, I received a response swiftly. And they are eager to take suggestions as well.

There are some functionalities of the newest upgrade that are still in beta or not as functional, but I am confident that they are working out the bugs, such as bulletins and memos. I would like to see a search function for the email content. I've used it for so long, my emails have grown.

Gwenda

Customized Reports

Commentaires : It has taken me a good bit of time to learn it and adapt it to our needs. The hours invested has paid off.

As an alternative school we are not connected to the district SIS. We still give grades and needed a platform that would allow for professional looking reports. This software allows for reports to be streamlined and customized to each teacher's preference, too.

The mapping is a little difficult to navigate. I find myself hunting for the link to complete a task and it isn't where I would expect it to be.

Mike
Instructor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

iGrade Review

Commentaires : I have worked with other administrative programs and find iGrade to be somewhat "clunky" to use. I really do not like the feature that moves all assignments from one year to the next. I change assignments every year and now have to delete them as we move from one marking period to the next.

The software is relatively easy to input grades and assignments. Attendance is also very easy to take care of at the beginning of each class.

There is little information on students and families for communicating with them through iGrade. It can be cumbersome to adjust grade scales, although I do not know if this is an iGrade issue or administrative issue at the school I am currently serving.

Sandra
Educational Consultant / educator (É.-U.)

iGrade is awesome!

As an individual instructor, working with a collective of vendors this platform seamlessly marries to meet the record-keeping our parents and students need. Our student's personal information is kept secure and our educators have a record book that makes communication a breeze. It was simple to set up for each teacher and class. Parents can join easily . Additional parents, tutors and educators can be added to monitor multiple students. Marvin's rapid response to development ideas makes me feel like my organization is his sole focus rather than treating my industry like a red-headed step child. iGradePlus.com has helped our collective in this rapidly changing world of distance education.

Intergration into Google Classroom would be a lovely next step.

Edelmira
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Everything you need and more!

There are a lot of online gradebooks to choose from. However, they are not all equal. You might love one feature but then find another aspect is lacking. IgradePlus was wonderful in every way!! First of all, it was the first online gradebook I found that would work for a Dual Language class. I can seperate the two groups but can still assign assignments to all whenever I want. My partner teacher and I use the same account and easily access and manage grades and multiple other features. We seperated the subjects according to the categories from our district report card and now all we have to do at the end of the trimester is create the progress report and grades are done!! We also love that there is a student and parent portal! This makes it easy for parents and students to check on progress. We love it!

Creating progress reports/report cards was a little challenging to figure out at first and took me some extra time to learn but once I figured it out- they were great! I send print outs with district report cards.

Dan

iGradePlus

Commentaires : Overall I really like iGradePlus and highly recommend it.

I like how this software is easy to use. It accomplishes exactly what we need to do without all kinds of confusing extras. It does not require training in order for staff members to begin using it. In addition, I like the price. As a smaller, private school with a limited budget, iGradePlus is actually affordable for us unlike many other high powered management programs.

I dislike the calendar and teacher planning options. I am unaware of any way to integrate other calendars into iGradePlus. So our school uses both Microsoft 365 and Google as platforms. I wish there was a way to integrate one of these.

Luis
Math Teacher (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

iGradePlus is made for teachers with minimal tech skills.

Commentaires : This is our third year using it for our campus. Teachers are comfortable and really like the new features as they are rolled out. Very well priced when we compared to other vendors.

Easy to roll out and implement. Teachers were able to begin using it immediately with single session training. Response to questions, suggestions and bug reporting are acknowledged quickly. Communicating with parents is really easy and privacy is maintained when sending a group message.

Reports are a bit hard to customize, unable to customize certain sections.

Annette

Teacher tools

Commentaires : Grading evidence for meetings, and ease of use for students and parents.

The ability to communicate with students and parents with ease. Posting student work and grades make grading and creating a portfolio of student completed work for Parent, IEP, or 504 meetings a perfect place for evidence of student growth.

None at this time. If I do have any questions about changes. There is always a quick response.

Antonette
Support Services Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Second year

Commentaires : Very user friendly with several features to print reports on individual students.

Ths is a very user friendly product that has multiple uses in addition to managing grades and assignments. the bulletin board and empoyee/student evaluations are quite useful.

Our center enrolls students from 8 different high schools. It would nice to be able to print a list of students by high school and for grade reports at the term and the semester.

Shakti
Educator (Inde)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Best app for all the educators

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The ease to management of the students data and their day to day activity is really awesome over this app. It is a best software for the educators for classroom management and student information management.

It is a bit typical to understand at the beginning but after few go throughs it's very easy and time efficient.

Carmen
Faculty (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 2-10 employés

Great VALUE and Easy to Use!

Commentaires : We are a very small institution that does not have the funding for the more expensive online portals; this program is perfect for our students to have the online access without paying such a high cost!

The ease of using this grading program is wonderful. The students are able to log in and see their grades at any time and see my comments of why they lost points. It is easy to add students each semester and if they were already in one of my classes then their information transfers right over with just a click! I love that I can apply the fields I select to everyone in the class if I want when inputting an assignment.

Navigating through the reports and trying to run a report of just what you need can be cumbersome. I wish once I have created a report that it would be saved as a template regardless if I started a new grading period/semester.

Alicia

Very happy!

Commentaires : I am very happy with my overall expereince with iGrade! The ability to record grades and communicate easily with parents and students makes life easier for all involved. Students can easily see assignments due in one place and parents can easily check on their student's progress as needed.

While the product is great, the thing I appreciate the most is the costumer service! If I could give more than 5 stars I certainly would! As far as the function of the product, the News Feed may be one of my most used features. Having an easy way to post information that can easily be retrieved at a later date/ time by parents and students at their convenience makes my job easier. Also, the abilty for parents to print transcripts at their convenience is nice for our families.

From my teacher's perspectives, adding grades to the grade book can be tedious. However, the staff of iGradeplus are top-notch and are always available to hear our requests and have made several of the improvements / updates we have requested. From my perspective, not being able to add the courses and rosters of the coming year until the current year has been archived creates a great deal of extra work for me. We are a homeschool co-op of about 300 students and I need to keep a very close eye on head-count for each hour of the day and for each course. A traditional school or a school that does not need to keep a close eye on enrollment for each class and each hour may not be effected by the inability to overlap school years.

Christi
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

IGrade and the learning curve

Commentaires : Overall, we are very happy with I agreed. There are a few tweaks that would make it easier, but we love what we have seen so far.

I like the ability To connect easily with my students and their parents. I like that I can move between classes pretty easily, and I like the ability to post group participation grade. This is time saving and very beneficial. As a parent, I like the ability to be able to log on and check my child’s grades and progress to connect easily with my students and their parents. I like that I can move between classes pretty easily, and I like the ability to post group participation grade. This is time saving and very beneficial. As a parent, I like the ability to be able to log on and check my child’s grades and progress at any time.

With the particular school that we attend, it is frustrating that we can’t seem to combine all of our weekly assignments into one document for printing without using an outside program. For instance, if my child is in three or four different classes, I have to print out three or four different syllabuses each week. I would much rather be able to open it and click on it and print it as one document. I would also like to have The ability to use I agreed in the form of an app, because I mostly use our grade from my iPad or iPhone.

Dawn
Head of Upper School (É.-U.)

iGradePlus

Commentaires : The experience has been positive and our teachers and parents love the program.

This program does not require a lot of training and is easy to implement. The features and functions are versatile and are easily adapted to meet our unique needs. Some of the features are not yet available. However, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] emails you quickly and takes your suggestions seriously.

Some of the features are not yet available. Although the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] emails you personally, I would love to be able to speak to someone to help with technical questions.

Erin
Art Instructor (É.-U.)

iGrade Plus as an Instructor of art classes

Commentaires : Overall I am satisfied, and like where things are headed. I do not have much experience on other software to make full comparisons.

The ability to organize assignments and lesson logs easily for students. I am enjoying the lesson logs and ability to upload documents/links for students to find. I love the ability to annotate and return assignments to students.

It can be a little tricky at times having to bounce back and forth between screens. There are a lot of options listed out that it can be overwhelming. It can feel a little bit clinical. As an art instructor, the ability to post videos or include small snippets of audio would be a useful feature. I can't embed a photo unless its hosted elsewhere for a hyperlink, so I have to rely on pdfs or attached jpegs. I'd prefer to have the ability to use photos in line with my text at times (like you can in lesson logs). There is no inbound email communication and emails are not easily listed for emailing students or parents directly. Only outbound. The interface doesn't always function well on other devices (buttons hidden off screen unable to scroll over to it or zoom out).

Pamela
Academic Officer (É.-U.)

IGradePlus Review

Commentaires : IGradePlus has been very easy for our staff to use and to implement.

It is pretty user friendly for our staff to use to put in grades and to print out report cards. I like that they keep adding various upgrades as well.

For the grading options, I do not like the fact that the F range is 0% to 59%. All the other grades are in 10 point increments. We have to tell our teachers not to give a percentage below 50% for an F as we have found for high school credits that it can drastically affect the final yearly grade if they have an F at 0% in a quarter in which I have seen a student can lose the entire credit even if a student passed the other three quarters. I wish there was an override for this part. Also, for the high school credits it would be nice if there was a way to override a course's credit for the final report card for an individual student who may have only received a half credit instead of a full credit.

Gail

Great Improvement

Commentaires : Our organization has used this software for about three years. Initially it was frustrating to use as some of the options were hidden and difficult to find. I've seen huge improvements for the better, over the past couple of years.

Being able to assign weights to grade categories, attendance section is easy to use, assignments have good detail especially with comment section. Being able to invite students/parents to see grades is very convenient.

Reports, especially those in excel format are crowded with more information than is needed. Also, not being able assign the same assignment to more than one class at a time is frustrating. It seems that there have been more interruptions in service this year even leading to the loss of some information.

Cindy

Outstanding Venue

Commentaires : Excellent.

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is really great about providing excellent customer service and responding to any questions promptly. He is always willing to work with me even when it might be over something that seems simple that I may not understand. He is also open to suggestions about what new features would be helpful.

It doesn't have a Discussion Board yet, but I know that's in the works. Also, it doesn't have a quiz function yet, but I just use Google Forms for now.

Stacey
lead instructor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

Looked for many programs

Commentaires : I have tried many programs and I find this to be easy to use and quick to get use to

Once you learn how to navigate this program it is very easy to use

Difficult to find the reports I need. Annoying to set up at first

Nancy
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

igradePlus has been a Godsend

Commentaires : iGradePlus rocks! So happy to use this product! Saves me so much time!

I like how thoroughly the software meets my needs as a teacher documenting grades, absences, etc. I also am very impressed with the high level of customer service that is provided! Once I made a mistake and hit delete over a set of data. Thankfully, it was restored back into my files by the next morning.

Having to set up parameters for reports. I like having it all set up already.

Medina
LVT/Instructor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Great tool for educators

Commentaires : Overall I enjoy using the software and find it easy and practical to use.

The quick response is wonderful when I have a question.

The biggest complaint I hear from students is that the software isn't mobile friendly.

Monique
teacher (É.-U.)

iPlus for Education

Commentaires : I just love the gradebook. It never fails to load and it does not lose information.

I love that I can set assignments for me students and enter grades and it automatically gives me the grade for the class. I also love the feature where I can share this information with the parents on a weekly basis. I love that everything is in one place and both the student and parent can look anytime to see where they are at and what they need to do better.

Dates can't automatically be populated to fit a school week to I have to write them myself.

Anna
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Informing Parents

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Igradeplus is amazing. If there is a problem they respond fast and quickly. It is great to work with them.

This is a great way for students and parents to take control of their education. I have seen more involvement with the parents on what their students are doing.

I don't like the way the attendance is taken. I have done it in class instead of for the day.

Dan
American History/Choir Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

iGradePlus: Intuitive and Smart

As I was introduced to iGradePlus last school year, I found it easy to use and logical to troubleshoot when I had a question. For example, the process of creating new assignments and entering scores can be done easily from different windows along the way. Moving from class to class is simple in iGrade because the pages are not over-filled with links causing the user to have to search as long for a logical link. This simple set up allows a user to learn the platform quickly and become comfortable in just a few uses.

I do not have any complaints about this software. I haven't had a bad experience with it yet.

Jill
Alternative Teacher (É.-U.)

iGradePlus Review 2020

Commentaires : Support was wonderful when I had an issue. This type of gradebook works for me and my program because I am not a "typical" program. I have students from 3 different school corporations and if I need to communicate with parents/Guardians I can through the gradebook email as well as send out a code for the parents to see the assignments and their student's grades.

It was free or cheap enough to buy to use for what I needed it for.

I haven't found anything yet I have not liked about it. This will be my second year using the gradebook program.