Avis clients sur Bluebeam Revu

En savoir plus sur Bluebeam Revu

Bluebeam Revu 2015 introduit de nouvelles fonctionnalités et améliorations très demandées pour automatiser et accélérer les processus de travail critiques.

En savoir plus sur Bluebeam Revu

I like all the features and the integration capabilities. Bluebeam integrates with many other softwares which makes it a one-stop-shop to maximize its utility.

Printing from it seams to be a problem for our field manager sometimes.

Bluebeam Revu - Notes

Bluebeam Revu a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 906 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bluebeam Revu ?

Designer

You need to ditch Acrobat if you're in the AEC business

4,0 il y a 7 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Gregg
Gregg
President/CEO (É.-U.)

Move Over Adobe, Bluebeam is Better

Commentaires : A great alternative to Adobe…much more user friendly and affordable.

Bluebeam has better features and is easier to use than Adobe. The cost is much less when you consider payments are not indefinite.

Nothing bad to report. Bluebeam is far superior to Adobe. So far we have not found any flaws in the software.

Constantine
Technical Director (Grèce)
Secteur maritime, 1 001-5 000 employés

A Comprehensive Software Solution For Digital Document Management

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I've been using Bluebeam Revu for a few months now and I'm very happy with the experience it provides. It's an excellent tool for creating, editing and collaborating on digital documents, and I can easily share them with my colleagues. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, and I can access the documents from anywhere. The only downside I've noticed is that it can be a bit slow when working with large documents. But overall, it's a great tool and I would highly recommend it.

I've been using Bluebeam Revu for a few months now and I'm really impressed with the comprehensive software suite it provides. It's a great tool for creating, editing and collaborating on digital documents, and I love the fact that I can easily share them with my colleagues. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, and I can access the documents from anywhere. I highly recommend this software to anyone who needs a powerful and reliable digital document management solution.

The only downside I've noticed with Bluebeam Revu is that it can be a bit slow when working with large documents. I also find it a bit difficult to navigate the menus and find the right tools when I'm in a hurry. But overall, the experience has been pretty good.

Joshua
Joshua
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 11-50 employés

Untrustworthy Developer - Dropped the ball

Brings a lot of features and functionality missing from Acrobat. To my knowledge, no other PDF software is geared towards the A+E market. I wish there was another one out there so that these guys didn't have a monopoly on the market. It has given them a sense of invincibility that has led to stagnation and a lack of genuine support for their customers.

I've been using Revu for about 8 years, 5 of those on Windows. The last 3 are at my most recent job, and when I found out that Bluebeam had created a Revu for Mac, I was quick to push our company to adopt. I even gave a lunchtime presentation to show everyone some of the really powerful features I had come to know and love from the windows side. Playing with the trial version of 1.0, though, I quickly realized that a ton of features were absent from the windows version. I went ahead and gave the presentation anyway, though and with some convincing, we bought seats for everyone. It became clear within the first week of using the software, though, that it was incredibly slow. So slow as to be unusable. It took several seconds to render every page... considering that we regularly deal with 100+ page architectural sets, this made the program worthless in a lot of cases. What's more we really felt the lack of some features from the windows side, many of which were so basic that it's laughable that Bluebeam decided not to invest in them. You can't crop pdfs for instance. Anyway, when bluebeam for mac 2.0 came out, we bought in thinking that we'd be getting all of the features that we were missing along with performance improvements. Turns out they decided to revamp the UI with almost 0 feature inclusions. The performance of page rendering was significantly improved, which was helpful, although page thumbnails now no longer load.

Jarmo
Coordination Design in Global Project (Finlande)
Construction navale, 201-500 employés

Powerful PDF Solution: Bluebeam Revu

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I am very pleased with my experience using Bluebeam Revu. It is a powerful and comprehensive PDF solution that has enabled me to quickly complete projects from anywhere. While the cost may be a bit high, I think the features and the ease of use make up for the price. I would definitely recommend Bluebeam Revu to anyone looking for a reliable PDF solution.

Bluebeam Revu is an incredibly powerful and comprehensive PDF solution. It provides a wide range of features that enable users to create and edit PDF documents, collaborate with others, and work on projects from anywhere. I have been using it for years, and I find it incredibly easy to use and navigate. The tools are intuitive and the results are always accurate. I love how I can quickly generate reports, add annotations, and mark up documents in a matter of seconds. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience using Bluebeam Revu.

The biggest downside to using Bluebeam Revu is the cost. It can be quite expensive compared to other options, especially if you want to get the more advanced features. Additionally, the program can be quite complex to use, so if you are not familiar with how to use this type of software, it can be a bit overwhelming.

Lap
Lap
project Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Blue beam review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is my preferred PDF editor and I constantly use it to make edits

It is very user friendly and very intuitive. The dashboards are set up similar to acad and I can draw pretty well. The editing features are also top notch.

It is a bit pricey for a PDF editor. You can get adobe versions much cheaper and while it maybe less functional, the adobe programs do work ok.

Macon
Civil Engineering Intern (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 2-10 employés

Easy to get into, does most everything I've needed it to

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall very happy with it. I plan to use Bluebeam for the foreseeable future and have no significant complaints.

Going through and drafting reports is a very clean process and with practice, it can be extremely efficient and streamlined. I've mainly used Bluebeam for basic drafting, and all of the construction details I've had to mock up have been easy to create. I moved over from Autocad and the switch was pretty easy to make as Bluebeam has been pretty intuitive for me. My laptop also appears to run Bluebeam better than Autocad, but that could be somewhat subjective.

There isn't as much of a support network (reviews, forum based support/troubleshooting) around Bluebeam like there is Autocad, but the userbase for Autocad is much larger, so some discrepancy is to be expected.

Andrew
Principal Architect (É.-U.)

Expensive but worth it

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Its the best product in the business for the category it serves. I think much like Autodesk, Bluebeam hates is customers. It is a difficult company to do business with from deployment on down through support. Even with that said, I can't imagine trying to work without it. What are you going to do?

This software handles any and all PDF tasks for us. It also can be used for photo/file manipulation. The collaboration feature allows for real time multi-user edits which has proven useful for remote workers

I dislike the fact that the software is now only offered as a subscription purchase. We have historically bought standalone licenses. We would get 2-4 years out of the license before bluebeam quit supporting it or required us to upgrade. Now we spend even more money for each seat and we get to pay it every year. I guess they took a page out of the Autodesk playbook.

Senior Quantity Surveyor (Jordanie)
Construction, 5 001-10 000 employés

A flexible PDF file editor that helps us estimate , analyze and mange construction projects.

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Bids that we are currently pricing are received from clients in the form of PDF files and contain many fees that are not clear in scale; however, with the help of Bluebeam tools, we were able to establish measurements for them, calculate areas, and issue tables of quantities accurately, greatly simplifying the pricing procedures for projects.

Bluebeam is one of the best PDF management programs, particularly in the realm of construction projects, as it allows us to highlight the details of plans and allocate measurements accurately, allowing us to take measurements directly and also calculate areas and sizes directly from PDF files, even if it is a manual drawing. The ability to alter texts is fantastic, and I also enjoy that new elements, symbols, and even pagination can be added with relative ease. It's simple to add a digital signature, which is useful for keeping tabs on who approved and received credit for files that were shared across teams.

Once you get past the initial learning curve, using Bluebeam is simple, but the high annual subscription costs mean that we can't afford to include all of our members.

Robyn
Estimator (É.-U.)

Bluebeam Revu

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I enjoy using the software, I like how customizable it is. There are a few features I hope the add, but overall is is my favorite take off software I have used.

I like the ease of use. I find the software easy to use and like that I can write my own formulas for calculations based off different scopes of work and they can be edited per job. It is currenly my most used take off software

I do not like that there isnt a setting for taking off foundation rebar, but we were able to write a formula/column into the program and it works well for what we need.

bim (Inde)
Génie civil, 51-200 employés

best for document management

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Bluebeam Revu works as the best plugin inside Microsoft Office’s Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint applications. also best for AutoCAD program, pdf editor.we can easily access client pdf files These are easy to mark up.

No more thing but some of By default editing is locked until you select 'Markup Mode' .sometimes its clashes suddenly.lots of commands so its takes a lot of time to understand.

Justin
Project Manager/Estimator (É.-U.)

2nd to none

Commentaires : Bluebeam compliments our takeoff program very well. It is very useful for generating individual files out of a large set that are uniquely named by the drawing number and name (or however you wish to name them), which then allows me to import those files into the program without the need for manually typing in the descriptions. Saves an inordinate amount of time at the start of a takeoff for each job.

There is no PDF program out there to my knowledge that comes anywhere close to this program when it comes to the construction industry. We have been using this program for 6 years now, and the advancements the developers have made have been fantastic. All of our estimators and project managers have at least Bluebeam Revu, some have Extreme. The text recognition for creating page labels/bookmarks is fantastic (has improved greatly over time). The Sets feature is top notch as well, particularly for keeping up with jobs that have numerous revised drawing sets. The takeoff module is quite powerful, although we do not really take advantage of it's full potential as we already had an on-screen takeoff program.

I honestly have not been a huge fan of the new look in the 2018 version, but that's probably just because I was used to the old look after years of use. Some of our users are overwhelmed with all of the options, buttons, and menus, but that's really just the nature of the beast with a program with so many tools.

Paul
Assistant Project Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Should not be an Option - Should be Mandatory

Commentaires : I can't imagine doing my job without access to Bluebeam. I use it that much. For that many different things.

Bluebeam is so versatile. I can create and/or modify all my RFI's, shop drawings, and detail clarifications from various professional sources - all in one package. I'm surprised at how often I find new ways to make use of the standard tools included with the software.

Bluebeam does have some issues reading some fonts. Not sure what the deal is, but some pdfs show up looking like a crude binary system.

Susan
Certified Professional Estimator (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Bluebeam Revu is the best product on the market

Commentaires : Its more than a PDF viewer or an annotation tool. I can do takeoff any project efficiently for estimates with all the assorted program tools. It is the best platform for Constructability Reviews through studio sessions that allows all team players to collaborate with each other to avoid conflict between each engineering discipline.

It's the best software that allows simplicity for any type of project involving engineering drawings, estimating or constructability reviews whether going solo or as a team in Studio Sessions.

I have been using Bluebeam for over 15 years and had never an issue that couldn't be resolved. The support personnel can make magic happen within seconds to solve any problem.

James
Telecommunications Project Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Must have software for engineering companies

Commentaires : We use Bluebeam on a daily basis for the organization of drawing sets and reports. Bluebeam makes it possible to collaborate on project review with local and remote personnel. Bluebeam makes it possible to help reduce paper waste and to maintain project records for quality controls.

The robust features of Bluebeam make this essential software for engineering companies. Mark up and organize drawings, compare versions of documents, OCR capabilities, and online collaboration are just some of the many features.

Sometimes the icons are not as intuitive to me as they should be. Would be nice if Bluebeam would incorporate the Ribbon format that many other programs use.

Director of Project Management ()
Construction, 201-500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Bluebeam Revu is to construction professionals what Excel is to finacial professionals

Commentaires : More than any other software package, Bluebeam is by far the most valuable to me in my daily work. Thanks Bluebeam!

I have been using BB Revu PDF software since 2010, when I switched from Adobe Professional. Revu is designed for construction personnel. I use it for reviewing documents and drawings, marking up, sketching, quantity take off, illustrating, presentations, flowchart and Org Chart creations - just almost everything. I convert word documents to PDF for reviewing. I add bookmarks as way-finder through large documents such as Specifications, Reports and Specifications etc. For drawing reviews or study, I compile large packs of PDF drawings into single PDF with drawing numbers visible under Bookmarks. With Revu you can have 2 (or more)drawings opened on your screen, from within the combined pack or separate files, for comparing eg Elevations and Sections or plans or details. Sometimes I use the auto compare feature in comparing updated drawing with an older version where the differences will be highlighted. The Search feature is extremely useful and I use it a lot in finding references in Specifications Codes and Reports etc. The Spaces feature is really good and impresses hugely when included within presentations. Signature feature also excellent. I use the Add Ins for Outlook, Word, Excel and CAD regularly. I find the Help Section and Bluebeam University incredible. The Developers really put themselves in the place of the "normal" user and provide excellent vide demos of all the features.

File sizes generated in marking up and sketching tend to be quite large. There are ways to reduce the file size but they do not work all the time - sometimes they increase the size.I have tried a few times to engage design consultants in the use of the Studio feature for real-time online collaboration without success. This is however is not the fault of the Studio feature - its just that the designers did not have the software.

Joey
Staff Engineer (É.-U.)

Excellent PDF mark-up software with time-saving features and intuitive UI. Easy to use and learn.

There are several features that make this software very useful in engineering and project management. When marking-up PDF drawings or diagrams, the ability scale dimensions and measurements within the software is valuable. Many of the features included with the software are familiar to other software commonly used in the industry, and required no special training to use. I jumped right into using Bluebeam without any training or research, the user interface is that intuitive. Combining, converting, extracting, e-signing, and marking up PDF files has become a simple task which saves a tremendous amount of time. The feature to "lock" or "unlock" amendments to documents with the "flatten" feature is a nice touch.

Sometimes when converting MS Word docs to PDF using Bluebeam creates anomalies or unwanted formatting changes in the converted/output PDF file. This can be irksome for large documents, as QC of hundreds of pages to ensure document was converted to PDF accurately is sometimes necessary. Usually this only occurs with MS Word docs that use MS features that are not commonly used in document formatting or content. Regardless, peace of mind and confidence in formatting conversion would be nice to have, though this issue is also common to other similar software suites.

christian
christian
Project Engineer (É.-U.)
Construction, 501-1 000 employés

Bluebeam is an easy to use PDF viewer with tons of features that make it an all around awesome tool

Commentaires : I have found that Bluebeam can do so many things that I almost don't need to use other software. Previously i used a whole slew of programs to complete various tasks similar to what I mention above but with Bluebeam I have discovered that many of these tasks can be completed in Bluebeam eliminating the need to switch between other software as well as saving costs for software that becomes redundant when weighing the uses of Bluebeam.

I love how versatile this software is I use it daily for almost everything that I do as a project engineer. I use it for creating RFI, reviewing submittals, rough take-offs, viewing and marking up drawings, and much more. For each of these tasks Bluebeam has tools that make the process easy, quick and accurate.

I have a hard time finding things that I don't like about Bluebeam, one thing that I have found difficult with Bluebeam is while it has many tools and options it is to the point where it is almost too many tools and options. I have been using the software for close to three years now ona daily basis and I still am learning about the tools and how best to use them. The basic principals and working of Bluebeam is still quite simple but getting into their advanced tools and uses does take an investment of time and practice.

Fazal
Architect (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 201-500 employés

The best PDF markup tool for the A&E industry

Commentaires : It makes checking drawings and communicating changes a lot easier. The markup tools are much better than any other similar software I've tried.

I'm constantly amazed by how many features bluebeam has packed in. The markup tools themselves have a lot flexibility. Being able to scale drawings and generate dimensions and areas is a huge plus. Creating new elements and adding them to your tool chest for future use is also a nice feature to have. The OCR tools are fantastic helping us create bookmarks and labels to navigate large PDFs. We also routinely use the hyperlink tool to create linkable details that make navigating a large drawing set even easier. (I believe this feature is available only in the "Extreme" version). There is also an option to take two versions of a document and compare changes between two versions. Beyond that being able to use blue beam sessions to collaborate with your project team on common markups is a great bonus.

I would really like the software to have the ability to create preset profiles that automatically set defaults for markup styles and colors.

Owner (Canada)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Great PDF Editor

Good price, easy to use. I had been using this software for almost two years, and when it was time for me to buy a PDF editor and after testing a couple, I had no doubt to go for this.

It seems a bit slower to start than acrobat but that didnt stop me from buying it

Jonathan
Curtain Wall Designer (É.-U.)

You need to ditch Acrobat if you're in the AEC business

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Aside from licensing issues, I love it, and it's miles ahead of Acrobat if you're doing any kind of construction or architectural work. My clients love getting a clean PDF where the page label matches the sheet name and details and sections are hyperlinked to go to that sheet. I work with architectural plans from other sources and it's great to be able to clean up my own PDF for reference.

Being able to rename page labels automatically, set architectural scale for each sheet for accurate measurements, being able to batch hyperlink my shop drawings before I send to clients. Very stable, I can't remember having any crashes.

Licensing scheme is twenty years out of date. In 2023 I should be able to use my license on my desktop and laptop or home computer without purchasing an additional license or mess around with authorizing and de-authorizing my license. Allow 2 or 3 machines to be activated on one license or go to a log in scheme like Autodesk uses now. The strict licensing only irritates your honest customers, most companies figured this out a long time ago.

Jacob
Jacob
Project Engineer (É.-U.)

Not just a PDF viewer!

Commentaires : Bluebeam has increased office productivity tenfold over the years I have seen/implemented it. It really can do whatever you think up, you just need to figure out what you want done.

EVERYTHING! This software is incredible and to say that you can use it to markup PDF's is just scratching the surface. You can use it as an estimating takeoff tool, estimating database, document control system, cloud document storage and more! Really the list goes on and on for the uses of this tool. I have never been so satisfied by any software as much as I am with Bluebeam Revu. You cant go wrong here, and if you ever do mess something up or think you can't do something, their customer support team is top notch, so you'll be saved by their graces! (Shout out to Amanda Wieting for the impeccable support over the years!)

Honestly the only thing I have ever not liked about Bluebeam Revu was the UI change they made when going to 2018. They changed the colors around and that's the worst thing that has ever happened with this program.

Jesse
Senior Engineer/Associate (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 11-50 employés

Best PDF editor I have ever used, Period!

Commentaires : The biggest benefit from the software is that it saves me so much time thus allowing me to be more productive and profitable!

My favorite feature is the ability to set the scale and take measurements of items that are drawn on the PDF sheets. I am an Engineer so this comes in very handy. I also love that I can quickly sketch details to get to my drafter or a contractor who is working on my project. Revu has a tool chest where I can store my most frequently used mark-ups so I dont have to keep redrawing them. This program is super powerful with the ability to insert images, reduce the file size, and create an open session that multiple people can join into and make markups on the same document simultaneously. Lastly, one of the best features are the keyboard hot-keys - just type [L} to draw a line, [C} to draw a cloud, and so on.

Since there are so many options, it can be daunting to learn at first, but with use and time it becomes more and more intuitive.

Cody
Architectural Designer (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 51-200 employés

Bluebeam Revu - PDF Productivity

Commentaires : Bluebeam Revu is a terrific tool for processing and editing large documents - ie drawing sets, books, etc., but it's not necessary for smaller pdf viewing/reading tasks. Other pdf editng software are now also quick to provide similar tools in their software so Bluebeam is not the only option.

Revu made giant leaps for editing and processing pdf's when Adobe and other pdf readers had only viewing and basic editing features. When used properly, Bluebeam Revu can make navigating large documents a breeze. With software plugins for Autodesk Revit, sorting and organizing large sets of documents can be automated from the start, saving lots of time. Drawing and marking up documents in Revu are also a serious plus.

Newer versions of Bluebeam Revu come with tons of editing tools and features in "toolboxes". There are so many tools and toolboxes, there is now certainly a learning curve before using it to its full potential. Also due to the large amount of tools, loading time for large files and for graphics to present on screen have become longer.

Sr. Estimator (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Every team should use this.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Helps every position in the company, from interns to owners.

After taking the time to explore all the many features and how to use them this becomes a great tool to use. We use this for PDF converting, sales, document markups, flattening, deleting pages, adding pages, simple takeoff's, etc.

There is not much to complain about, this tool works great at its programing limits.

Alec
Sr Estimator (Canada)

Excellent Product for PDF's

Commentaires : Overall the product is great. Makes it easy to make changes to PDF's and combined various PDF's into one document.

Product makes it easy to make changes to existing PDF's as well as combine PDF's together to create one document from multiple PDF's.

I find that the software takes a long time to load onto my machine whenever I go to open it for the first time each day. Once it has been opened once however, it works well for the rest of the day.