• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur RMail

RMail est une puissante extension de service tout-en-un pour les e-mails, offrant le cryptage des e-mails, une preuve de livraison électronique, des signatures électroniques et plus.

En savoir plus sur RMail

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RMail ?

Margie W.
Margie W.
Accounting, HRO, IT (É.-U.)

RMAIL

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We have tried other encryption products, and RMail has been the most reliable and meets our business needs.

Each of my employees can use the software without a lot of instruction, knowing their emails are encrypted. Large emails are not a problem sending anymore.

That the feature for adding documents are on the website instead of a program within Outlook, or even a seperate program

Sarah A.
Agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Essential Security

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : When I need to have proof of a certain email, or I need it to be secure for compliance, there is no better service out there. East to use, and easy on the recipient.

This service is super easy to use. I used it mainly with Outlook, but a few times with my GMail account as well. Very easy to understand both how to send, but also easy for the recipient of my secure emails. In Real Estate, we have to sometimes prove what was sent and at exactly what time, and the tracking feature of RMail is awesome for this. 5 stars!

I have only used the RMail service with Outlook & GMail, so I dont know if it is integrated with other platforms within my organization or not.

Amanda S.
Receptionist (É.-U.)

RMail - RPost

3 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall the experience was okay, but our company ended up getting rid of it for something else.

I liked receiving notification that the person I was emailing received my email - and notification when it was read.

There isn't much I don't like - maybe that it didn't always send a notification when I was expecting one.

Wilma B.
Financial and Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Rmail is a good product

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We have used RMail for many years. It is great to have receipt of delivery and read for our records and knowing that it is secure is very important.

Our Customer Success Manager checks in often and makes sure any new employees have the training they need. She also makes sure we keep up to date with any software updates and offers training on new features.

I have no complaints about RPost / Rmail.

Chief Operating Officer, and HIPAA Privacy Officer (É.-U.)

RMail is exactly what we wanted. Email Encryption which is easy for the recipient.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We love RPost. We've used others, and none of them are this easy on recipients. I didn't mention in my review, but it also has e-signing and a few other features. We just love how easy it is.

When you send an encrypted email, Rmail tests for a TLS end-to-end encryption protocol on both the sender and the recipient. If it has this protocol, then it can encrypt and send end-to-end without requiring a password to open it. It has excellent auditing too. You get receipts for the emails you send, and they have the time delivered as well as the time opened (and a bunch of traffic data). These receipts are nested in a separate folder from your Inbox automatically so they don't clutter things up. It also has a terrific Chrome interface for Gmail. So, using Outlook and Gmail are the best ways to use this program.

There's really only one - if you don't have Gmail or Outlook, then you have to use their web interface. You can't import your contacts onto the web interface, and there's no autofill or anything, so if you use it a lot, you'll be doing a lot of copy-pasting from your address book into the web form.

Lydia C.
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

My experience with RPost

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : for such big company and many clients, it seems a little bit less experience to support the company with virtual desktop environment or they forget what kind of platform their clients use. besides that, supports are nice and willing to help. the only draw back is time zone difference. We are based on west coast, we have to work on east coast schedule.

1. Easy to use 2. enough functions to satisfy different business needs. 3. Having addon built into Outlook is so convenient.

1. Support time: only limited to east coast time last time i checked. if it has been changed, I apologize. you can cross out this item. 2. sending "registered" email depends on user alone. if user forgot, then whole purpose to have RPost is waste. Need to have backup plan. 3. no mobile apps to associate with outlook (exchange) on mobile devices.

Matthew R.
Matthew R.
Freelance writer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Most useful, most affordable e-security software on the market

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It's been extremely useful for giving my peace of mind as a small business person.

-encryption is top notch--I know my message with not get hacked -proving that my messages/contracts were received is vital for my business -it's affordable and easy to use

I wish there was a plugin for outlook for mac

Senior financial analyst (Guatemala)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Great encription program whort every penny

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have tried several encryption products and RMail has been the easiest to use and reliable it has all the features I need even if I pay a little bit more for other services I had used I won't change it soon

easy to use, and ensure that my emails are encrypted. Large emails are not a problem as I had in the past.

the trend for all programs is to be web-based now and whit Rmail this trend continues and am not a big fan of that, I would like a dedicated desktop program to do it all.

Chiranthana F.
Chiranthana F.
IT support Engineer (Sri Lanka)
Import/Export, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

Good

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Security It is good for official mails conversations

Send mail receipt Good for companies to their mail coversation

Madavi B.
Research Analyst (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

RMail Product Review

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I use this to encrypt my emails and it's one of the best products that I've ever used to send encrypted emails and track what I've sent which can be used for legal purposes.

All the features like Track and Prove, Sending large files, Email encryptions, E-signatures

Business Operations Analyst (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

RMail Sends Secure Mail and Data

5 il y a 3 ans

My mornings can go so quick that I forget to even have breakfast. I usually have a cup of coffee and I open my emails. There are emails sent from the night before which means my inbox is full. I spend a great amount answering emails which can also be time consuming. Since my emails need to be encrypted, I’ve had to rely on this software. I feel very comfortable using this software because I know that I can write anything and not be concerned with hackers intercepting my email. The installation was smooth and it syncs in with my Outlook mail.

I don’t have any problems with this software because I use Outlook and it syncs pretty well with my email. I can check if all my emails have been sent.

Katie M.
CSR (É.-U.)

Rmail is secure

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We deal with protected information RMail makes it easy to send and receive that protected info encrypted.

I like that I get notification when my emails are received. I also like that when my emails are received they are trusted. RMail gives the recipient no pause to open the email.

I would like an image of the sent email to come back to me when I get notice of whether the email was received or not. Currently it just tells me email not received but if I sent more than one it is difficult to go back and determine what email it was that they did not get.

Hal P.
President (É.-U.)
2-10 employés

Easy to use, effective and legally acceptable!

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I own a self storage facility in PA and have used RPost for several years. PA regulations allow communication with occupants via email if noted in lease. RPost is integrated into our operating software, Sitelink, and facilitates collection activities as well serving legal notification of exercising our lien rights and scheduling auctions to collect past due amounts. It is extremely easy to use in that venue as well as to use it in sending out other emails through Outlook.

Ease of use, effectiveness and affordability.

Can not think of one.

Morgan E.
Account Manager (É.-U.)

Send Emails Securely & Receive Read Receipts

4 il y a 3 ans

I love that it has a read receipt feature! No longer do I have to chase down clients for a reply confirming they received the information I sent. Now, I have a handy tool to prove that they did.

I wish I could set the program to automatically send through RMail every time, rather than clicking the Outlook Add-In for RMail and selecting the features I want to use. It would help prevent forgetting to send an email registered/encrypted.

Jon L.
Compliance Officer (R.-U.)

Email with confidence

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Proof of delivery and encoded transmission is essential for some documents, RPost does this with a couple of clicks. No fuss, easy to use from MS Outlook, good reports of use. As soon as you work with it you have confidence in the product and the dedicated team behind it.

Easy to load, manage and use.

Some receivers need to 'white lable' the sender, but this is easily dealt with.

Gary D.
President (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

RPost usage in insurance agency

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We have been using RPost for several years. The E-signature, verification of delivery and encryption have aided our agency since we are paperless and documentation is a must.

Easy to use. Have not had an issue with customers using the E-signature or encryption feature. The verification of delivery has saved us several times in providing proof an email was delivered to a company or client.

Not integrated in our agency management system. Some issues when sending large files.

Technology Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

A Software That Helps Send Encrypted Emails and Large Files

5 il y a 3 ans

We can customize our emails with a signature and make sure it’s encrypted. We are also sent delivery proof that the emails have been delivered. There’s no problem about sending large files because RMail is capable of doing this. Whether you use Gmail or Outlook, RMail is compatible with that system which means you will not need to change your email address.

You need to use this with your Gmail or Outlook because it’s much easier that way. If you were to use directly from Rmail, you will need to manually add your contact list.

Nick E.
MD (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Registered Mail - worth while or not?

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : The capabilities of the service meet all our requirements to evidence despatch of documents to and receipt of those documents by clients. The added facilities are proving increasingly valuable as we learn how best to adopt and adapt them for our business

Simple effectiveness

I really haven't come across any negatives. We have been using the system for over two years.

Toshiko G.
Owner (É.-U.)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

RPost: Easy to use and makes terrific EVIDENCE

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I am an independent commercial line insurance broker and because I use RPost, I averted three potential large coverages and/or claims related issues. RPost will provide users with “REGISTERED RECEIPT (evidence of delivery, which includes IP address, content and Time). It is hard for insurers, underwriters and claims rep to use “we didn’t receive your email” excuses.

As for Tech support. I always received excellent services from OLGA (RPost’s Tech). After OLGA fix the “glitches”, she will either call me and/or email me to be sure that RPost is working accordingly. A wonderful lady!

Easy to use end-to-end encrypted email program even for techno mourns like me. Better yet, no password needed to open email for my lazy recipients. FYI, I have been RPost (or RMail) subscriber since 12/2013.

RPost will work on OUTLOOK and GMAIL only.

Toni F.
Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Registered Mail Solution - Easy to Use

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We have had a great experience using this product, we have been using it for YEARS. Don't have a lot of Customer Support experience to speak too as we have not needed them. I think this shows how well they have documented their product and the ease of use.

For our business needs we made the best choice for both our customers and our users.

That we didn't start using it sooner.

Wendy R.
IT Director (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501-1 000 employés

Email Encryption for Local Government

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We were looking for email encryption that would be easy for our employees to use and also be easy for the recipient to use. After testing a few, we decided on RMail.

Easy to use for both sender and recipient. Reasonable price. HIPAA compliant.

You can't manage your own users, you have to email the company to have users added or removed.

Elan W.
Managing Member (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

RMail - Send E-mail with Confidence

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I have used RMail to get out of tense situations where someone claimed that he or she never received a given piece of e-mail even though he or she had in fact received it or just simply to document transactions.

I use RMail essentially as a certified mail agent for e-mail. It's great for situations where someone would claim that he or she never received a given piece of e-mail even though he or she had in fact received it.

The Outlook plugin on occasion crashes, and this can be very annoying when you are in the midst of writing an e-mail and/or forwarding another.

Bill R.
Owner (É.-U.)

RMail and RPost

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Feature rich and easily understood. Handles large files easily. The encryption is easy to use and does not cause problems for our clients

Integration with our Google Apps suite. Instant access to logs and receipts. Deploys easily to team members.

Riley D.
Commercial Lines Agent (É.-U.)

We use R-Post to send encrypted emails

4 il y a 3 ans

Very easy to use - both sending and receiving. The read receipt feature is invaluable. Being able to tell someone I KNOW they received my email means our staff isn't given the run around anymore.

Some clients have issues with the encryption, but mostly this has been due to firewalls, etc. but customer service is very responsive so any issues are easily dealt with.

Mike H.
IT Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

Email Security at an Affordable Price

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : After HIPPA we had to tighten up our thinking about security, particularly email security. Affordable solutions were in short supply if you did not run your own in-house email server- which being small, we did not. After much research, found RMail and tested it in our environment. Worked great!

Can take one of the pre-programmed easy settings, which enforces encryption and passwords, without the users intervention.

That I didn't find it years earlier.