Used for Scholarship Application Intake

Tennille Z.
Marketing & Community Coordinator
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My department was using this software for a fairly unique reason - intake of scholarship applications. Previously we had just received a fillable PDF form by email, or students mailed in a hand-written copy of the application, and then spent hours compiling the information and retyping applications that weren't legible. Moving completely to an online system worked well for us. A few students had issues when they started an application, and then didn't finish it (the email from e-sign went to their junk email inbox and they didn't think to check it), but that's user error on their part. There were a number of things that using e-SignLive made easier, but some of the functionality introduced unforeseen challenges!

Avantages: I loved that the application was so easy to create and we were able to take our PDF application and plug it right into the e-SignLive system. We had it up and running very quickly after deciding to use it! Support was great and very responsive when I had questions. Definitely phone them over email if you have questions though! It was a very easy system to use. We were also able to tell students that they had to submit their application with certain required attachments (transcript & reference letter). We were also unable to export the data until our IS dept created a work-around for us. Once they were able to do that though, it was a huge win for us!

Inconvénients: I loved that the application was so easy to create and we were able to take our PDF application and plug it right into the e-SignLive system. We had it up and running very quickly after deciding to use it! Support was great and very responsive when I had questions. Definitely phone them over email if you have questions though! It was a very easy system to use. We were also able to tell students that they had to submit their application with certain required attachments (transcript & reference letter). We were also unable to export the data until our IS dept created a work-around for us. Once they were able to do that though, it was a huge win for us!

eSignLive is a very good product that can be utilized to provide digital experience

Vice President - Systems Architect
Services financiers
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Faster deployment of the product for eSignature and eDelivery capability. Scalable for enterprise usage across all LOBs.

Avantages: The architecture of the product is very scalable and enterprise deployable that can be leveraged within various business processes for delivering eSignature experience. It is a REST based API integration platform that can be integrated with your enterprise applications and offers lot of configuration and customization capabilities for enterprise deployment.

Inconvénients: The mobile experience is still not responsive and need the capability to support HTML5. Need capability to support more than PDF documents as inputs for eSign ceremony. ADA compliance should be default that should be inbuilt to the product offerings. eSL ux should be SAML enabled.

Easy to use, stable environment and excellent support

Business Analyst
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: EsignLive has designed a software that is both easy to manage and easy for end users to navigate. The overall stability of the EsignLive product is a huge value add as we know that any errors that do occur are most likely caused from a user error or an error with our internal processes. the customer support has been great and any bugs that we report get immediate attention.

Inconvénients: The way that we use EsignLive, we log directly into the user interface using mobile devices. currently, the display on the mobile device isn't the best as is does not display the page nicely and creates a lot of scrolling back and forth to read the complete document. The radio buttons are also hard to read on the mobile display.

Fantastic Support, Wide spread usage and an irresistible product

Publié le 17/02/2018
Software Engineer
Automobile
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Building the repetitive documents was made easy through eSignLive. We have some forms used regularly by our clients in which we take their signature. Before it was manual and now we made it automated. eSignLive saved time and money. Not only that but its easy to use.

Avantages: Its a reliable product. I like the lively and lovely support eSignLive provides. I never found something was missing . Every time I think of some new feature, I see they already think of it and providing it. It integrates with many products. The UX design is simply superb. I thank the designing team for this great UI/UX. I heard that price can be negotiated but when some one really like the product, they don't even think of negotiation. E-Sign Live falls under that category where you don't think of negotiating.

Inconvénients: I have explored all the options to find something that I can find which appears not good / I don't feel comfortable. But, I couldn't find something.

Great option for signing and record keeping

Scott B.
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The eSignLive system is easy to setup and use. So getting started is a fast process. It includes several options for secure authentication for documents containing private information such as credit cards or SS# etc. The signer(s) can simply use a web browser to complete documentation rather than printing, filling out, scanning and sending back documentation requiring printers and scanners etc. Much easier documentation work flow for all parties. Highly recommended product.

Avantages: The complete feature set and ability to setup and use templates for recurring types of documents

Inconvénients: The ability to preview exactly how the document will appear. Sometimes the text size needs adjusting to present better.

Cloud based, easy to use, e-signing solution

Lester E.
IT Director
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The primary problem we are solving with this solution is speeding up our contracts approval process. This has been a great benefit since this process is usually long and difficult when dealing this healthcare customers. Our customers have been excited by this new approval process with takes place completely electronically.

Avantages: Quick development and deployment. We integrated directly into our project management using e-Signlive API. This process was much easier than anticipated.

Inconvénients: My only negative is was the small difficulty we ran into when integrating the callback events.

The system is easy to set up and use so getting started is a fast process.

Publié le 02/05/2018
Information Technology
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are now getting new students for our school enrolled and started sooner due to having their agreements signed and delivered back to us more efficiently. Also much easier for both.

Avantages: The signer(s) can simply use a web browser to complete documentation rather than printing, filling out, scanning and sending back documentation requiring printers and scanners etc. eSignLive provides the ability to create templates for reoccurring documents so once they are setup, creating a new package is really quick and easy.

Inconvénients: While the template feature is easy to use and works well, I would like to see a preview feature to view exactly how the finished document will look with signatures.

Very easy to use

Publié le 04/05/2018
Jean F.
Commercial Real Estate Broker
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: My clients who have little knowledge with online technology say it is very easy to use. You can have a file prepared and signed within a minute.

Inconvénients: This might be an easy fix con but I would prefer my signatures to indicate Eastern time and not central time.

Makes online transaction so much quicker!

Publié le 04/05/2018
Crystal U.
New Business Development Broker/Advisor
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Quick and easy to use. All of our front line staff have been using this and all of our clients find it easy to reply too.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I do not like about this software. It is easy to use and it is inexpensive. I don't have any CONS.

OneSpan Sign - Make your signatures digital and secure

Publié le 08/09/2019
Tapan J.
Data Analyst
Internet, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the fact that it provides both cloud based and on premise deployment options which provides an organization flexibility to chose the best suited deployment. Also, the option to completely white label the product which can be integrated with our existing systems makes it way better than any other product on the market.

Inconvénients: I have only one issue with this product. I firmly believe there is a huge scope of improvement in the search capabilities currently being offered. They need to add more functionalities like searching a document by the name of signor/

One stop solution to make your organization digital signature enabled

Publié le 27/09/2019
Yamini P.
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This software is optimized for different devices like desktops , mobiles and tablets and can be accessed from anywhere and on any device which makes it really handy as a person's locations doesn't become a hurdle in getting documents and contracts signed. Further, since all the documents are always encrypted even when they are being sent, there is almost no chance of information being leaked to the outside world.
Although the product is so good that we rarely need to get in touch with customer service but whenever we needed in the past, we have got a prompt and satisfactory response.

Inconvénients: I believe UI is still not up to the mark when compared with competitors like DocuSign. I have faced some issues with responsiveness on mobile devices as well. Also, I believe user dashboard can include some more vital monitoring statistics.

very nice and smooth experience while using Esinlive application.

Publié le 14/02/2018
Amandeep K.
Support engineer
Support client

Avantages: Very helpful video tutorials . Documentation is well designed . Wide range of connectors support that helps to make your experience more smooth

Very good

Publié le 05/03/2018
George P.
Real estate broker
Support client

Avantages: Efficiency. Time saved. Clients see your professionalism through your clarity & efficiency. The more you use it with repeat clients the better

Inconvénients: To be able to communicate to language of preference if your client. It's not apparent . Don't want to go on and on with this but should be clearer if sending it to a francophone client that email and instruction are in French

I am more than happy with eSignLive. Its the product which makes life easy going. The UI is good.

Manoj K.
Free Lancer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Mainly confidential documents are secured by eSignLive Authentication. We are trying to integrate into our other applications also in future.

Avantages: Before I was asking my company people to enter the password if they want to open some secured, confidential document(s). With eSignLive it became easier. They just need to provide their signature and the documents will be opened by the trusted person.

Inconvénients: Most of the features provided are good except some UI thing. Compared to DocuSign I am not really impressed with eSignLive but its fine. But I like the UI on Mobile. It captures the signature so quick and the response is really awesome.

great product, great features

Publié le 09/05/2018
Zain Z.
Physician
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Workflow automation was my main need. So my patients at RiverRock Medical Clinic can sign up online, pay, schedule their visit, and sign the consent forms without needing my involvement. eSignLive is a part of that system.

Avantages: Gave me the features I needed - specifically workflow automation so my patients (oh, and they're HIPAA compliant) can click a link to my consent forms, instead of having to manually send each new patient a "transaction" to sign the same standard document. Docusign charges $1500/mo for access to that feature.

Inconvénients: Customer service is hard to get a hold of, and even then, they can't help you unless you get the right person, who was pretty hard to get a hold of. Also, you have to call to do simple things like changing cc. And they couldn't update my e-mail address to my new address.

Makes getting signatures easy.

Publié le 14/04/2017
David G.
Assistant Campus Architect
501-1 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We used to spend a considerable amount of time transferring paper documents around to get all the required signatures. When we began storing documents digitally we would do the same thing and then scan the pages into our system. This has made the process so much quicker and easier. No more mailing or couriering. And our legal team has vetted the system so we know that digital signatures are as binding and physical signatures. This is definitely worth it.

Great customer experience

Publié le 11/12/2017
Parteek singh K.
Front-end Developer Intern
51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires: Give it a shot

Avantages: Its user interface is incredibly user friendly to new signers getting into the groove of e-signatures.
My company deals with their support team frequently and we were never left with a bad taste in our mouth

Inconvénients: The one trouble I have encountered while using this application is there being search limitations within User Groups.
Inability for a signer to have multiple signature requirements where a signer can sign before other signers and then sign after the other signers for final approval.

I find eSignLive product very secure and user-friendly.

Publié le 14/02/2018
Key Account Manager
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's very well designed for a layman to operate and understand it. It's also very intuitive and guides the user itself.

very easy to use

Publié le 05/02/2018
Kartik S.
Support engineer
Support client

Avantages: This product is user friendly. Team helps a lot to setup . Not expensive . There is always a whole support present whenever you have any issue

Inconvénients: In this product sometime little glitches are there which can cause litlle intruption but recover is generally very fast

This is very easy to use and save my time a lot.

Publié le 06/02/2018
IT Architect Specialist (Platform Monitoring Expert)
Logiciels
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Save my time and easy to use. Helpfull for my remote clients.

Avantages: This product is very user-friendly and also wide range product and we can implement in our on our cloud solution. It has many connectors or plugins for ease of use.

Inconvénients: It may need to require to add more plugins and connectors. Need more training to get to know about full feature usage.

Glad I went with this company!

Publié le 03/05/2018
Keith M.
Manager, Infrastructure Applications
Support client

Avantages: The software is easy to use, has all the features you should need, and white labeled so you can totally brand it for your company. They offer excellent integration options, and their website is literally a plethora of information.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I haven't liked about the software. I researched several companies and am glad I selected this one.

I have had a great experience with eSignLive. It offers great flexibility and easy to use

Software Engineer
Logiciels
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is easy to use
it is user-friendly for users
It offers great Flexibility
fast to use
convenient

Avantages: It is very User friendly.
it offers great Flexibility.
It saves my time.
I love using mobile for signing applications.

Inconvénients: Fewer resources to learn from and training facilities plus size of font needs to be adjusted to make it look better

eSignature for the Enterprise

Publié le 27/09/2016
Darren B.
Support client

Commentaires: I have been using eSignLive for over 2 years in a large banking environment and have found both the ability to have a Private Cloud version coupled with rich integration and API support has removed significant risk, cost and time from the implementation. The rich API support has allowed us to build an entire custom wrapper layer around eSignLive to meet the strict security/compliance and complex integration needs of a large multi-brand, multi-product organization. Customer experience is critical for the bank and our ability to customize the communications and signing experience with our layer while leveraging the power of eSignLive has been a great outcome for the bank.

Excellent eSignLive product

Publié le 25/09/2016
André M.
Support client

Commentaires: The eSignLive product allowed us to be competitive and productive at the same time. Our software is integrated to the cloud and we wanted to add an eSign solution to our product. The existing out of the box API available as part of the eSignLive solution gave us an easy way to integrate both products and we are very satisfied of the final product. We have now a complete solution which include electronic signatures of our customized pdf documents stored in the cloud thanks to eSignLive product.

eSignLive helps your business go paperless

Publié le 28/10/2016
Tapan J.
Support client

Commentaires: I have had a great experience with eSignLive till now. It offers great flexibility to an organization in terms of cloud based deployment or an on-premise deployment. It's API helps to integrate eSignLive with the existing systems and even ERP system. Further, it's UI is completely configurable which allows an organization to tweak it according to it's needs. I am mostly satisfied with eSignLive and recommend improvement in document searching and sorting capabilities.