Docusign Review

Suzie P.
Piano Instructor
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I'll always use DocuSign. I like that I can quickly send it over to my students, get contracts signed from newly enrolled students. Because of DocuSign, I'm able to get new student contracts done and everything is easier to save because I'm now paperless!! I LOVE that it doesn't eat up space on my devices because there's no downloading complications with this product.

Avantages: DocuSign is super easy to use! I like the simplistic layout, and how I'm able to use the software universally on any of my devices.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a better way to edit certain parts of documents if needed, make marks on docs, and ad images would be nice.

You'll Wish You Started Using DocuSign Years Ago

Publié le 11/10/2019
Laci C.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: DocuSign was a program that I was introduced to at a previous company. The process my new company used was tedious for both our customers as well as our team as the customer would have print the documents, sign them, and then scan or fax them back to us. The team would have to constantly follow up as customers were not keen to do all of that quickly. Our team also had to hunt down the scans or fax and then make their notes and save them according. I immediately sat down with my C-Suite and told him about Docusign. I was connected with the team which sends the documents to our customers, and they immediately agreed that (if it worked like I said it would) it would help them exponentially. The next day we worked on setting the program up and ran some tests. I don't think they believed me initially when I told them how easy it was going to be. That week we were sending and receiving contracts, CAD drawings, approval documents, etc all from DocuSign. It was any harder than sending them in an email. What the team ended up seeing just in that first week alone, and then consequentially every week after, was that we were receiving the returned documents back much much quicker. Before it could take several days or even weeks to see returns comes in, but once we switched to DocuSign, we were receiving completed items almost always within 24 hours of sending them. It was easy for everyone and made our customers very happy.

Avantages: DocuSign is easy for everyone using it (from our team to our customers) and in a word of complex technology, easy is a breath of fresh air.
DocuSign makes sense. It makes tedious processes of hunting for and then signing the signature lines and initial locations page after page effortless.
Customers don't have to download, print, scan, or fax. Which is great since fax machines are a dying breed and often a pain point for customers.
It's quick to set up, creates a smooth process for everyone involved, but most importantly.... your signed documents are completed and returned at a much higher rate and much much sooner than they would be otherwise.
If you send anything requiring a signature, DocuSign will be an investment you'll wish you made years ago.

Inconvénients: I only wish that more companies knew about DocuSign. In this day and age, to have to go out of my way as a consumer to physically sign anything sent over to me and then send it back from where it came from... is a waste of my time. Time is not anything we can get back so to waste it almost equal to blasphemy in my overly dramatic opinion. So the software is great. My only suggestion would be to increase marketing opportunities and get the software out in front of more people so more and more companies start to use it. Don't stop until using DocuSign becomes an expectation.

DocuSign-Good, but other options on the market

Publié le 03/10/2019
Owner/Consultant
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, my experience with DocuSign as a solo was ok. It's an investment and there are other aps that can do the job for less or even free. My experience using it as a corporate tool for over 150 outside sales people was really good. It allowed us to provide an option to everyone and have a standard. Plus, it did incorporate with our contact generating and submitting program. That was very helpful! So, if you are looking for an enterprise wide options, DocuSign is a great product to consider. If you are a small business or solo, it might be overkill for you.

Avantages: DocuSign is a great product. It has a lot of awesome features and makes signing contacts for outside sales people very easy. It also integrates with some CRM systems. We used it at my previous company and I helped to push the company adoption of the product. I had been using it and other programs/aps to allow my clients to sign a contract on my iPad, iPhone or their own smart phone/device. This saved a TON of time because there was no printing of paper and also no scanning of paper. I could turn around and email the contact right into the company!

Inconvénients: DocuSign is more costly than other options and I did not use the paid version long before the company partnered with them to allow all outside sales to use it. There are less expensive and free aps out there that work as well for the basic features of signing a document from a smart device or touchscreen. DocuSign can also get complicated with a signature set up feature that takes a lot of time and is actually not necessary ... but you don't know that right away.

Revolutionized my Business

Publié le 23/07/2019
Aaron P.
Financial Advisor
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall an overwhelmingly positive experience. I'm surprised this isn't a requirement in the industry of financial services.

Avantages: First and foremost, DocuSign enabled me to save close to 200 hours of traveling and meetings over a calendar year. Without realizing it at the time, I was then focusing more of my attention on other high priority activities, such as prospecting and acquiring clients. I found out later that DocuSign alone was allowing me to grow my business at a significantly faster pace. I had no idea that the software would have such an effect on the growth of my business, which requires lots of form filling and client signatures. My original intention was to just get rid of paper (which anyone reading this can agree creates logistical annoyances) and this software was highly referred by some colleagues that work in the real estate and financial services industry. It's the only software that's compliant in our industry/state. The interface and actual use of the software is so incredibly easy and straightforward to use, especially when it comes to labeling required fields and assigning those fields to your client/prospect. I particularly like how DocuSign immediately 'jumps' to the next required field for your client to sign. It makes sure that none of the necessary fields are left blank. An absolute must for business owners and salespersons looking to make their life easier.

Inconvénients: I wouldn't say it's a fault of the software per se, but when preparing applications that have a lot of fields to fill, it can be somewhat time consuming to fill the form and assigning these fields to the client. However, this isn't an issue if the document already has imbedded form fields.

A Must for Anybody Needing Signed PDFs Frequently

Publié le 15/09/2018
Project Engineer
Construction, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I used to work in a design firm that required signatures from clients multiple times a day. I first tried to have adobe PDF editor with a touchscreen to do this. This was not for sufficient because nobody liked their signature on the touch screen. It was also very difficult to get a signature when I emailed someone their quote because nobody has a paid version of a PDF editor. DocuSign was a perfect solution to what I needed in that position. It was so simple to create a signature field for someone to type their signature and adjust to their signature. I was using this for when I was with someone in person and when I emailed someone the quote. It was convenient emailing the quote because it is easy for people to understand DocuSign and would get me the quote back faster. It was such a pain before I had it because a lot of people would have to print out the document and then scan it in, which took forever to get the quote back. Most people are familiar with DocuSign and may already have an account, which makes it even easier. This has definitely been one of the best software services I have used to get signatures on PDF documents. The price was well worth the benefit for myself in that position. I would highly recommend this product!!!

Inconvénients: I did not come across much that did not like about DocuSign except for maybe their customer service. I had to get a hold of them once and it took a while on hold to get in touch with a human. Once I was talking to them though they helped me with my problem.

Client-Based Company's Best Friend

Publié le 18/06/2019
Laura V.
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: DocuSign is a great program that has saved me on more than one occasion. I had a client in Taiwan that needed to sign something within 12 hours or we would miss the deadline, if it wasn't for Docusign, that would never be a possibility. I use it daily and am extremely pleased with my experiences.

Avantages: This software saves tons of paper. My business is client-based and we require a lot of negotiations which, of course, must all be signed or initialed for approval. Because DocuSign has digital copies of the contracts, we can just mark them up in DocuSign and then send them off to the client to sign.
It can be used all over the world. If I need to sign something from home, I just click. If I have a client in Japan and I'm located in the states, we just use DocuSign to get their signatures without having to put anything in the mail.
I can CC anyone when I send out a document and everyone is notified when it is completed so we can take action right away.
It lets you know that someone has opened the document but hasn't signed so you can reach out to your client and ask if they need clarification on the contract.
It's clear and easy to use, even for those that aren't tech-savvy.

Inconvénients: I don't have a very long list for cons when it comes to this software.
I wish that I could replace a document after one or more of the parties have signed but the document isn't completed. I often have clients that sign without reading and then read after signing and want to change things.

Hard to sign, but free & easy to insert

Publié le 26/05/2019
Artist
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience is that docusign is easy to use, there are great attachments, and that it is something that every self-employed person needs in order to get through the day. You should not expect a neat or perfect signature, but it gets the job done!

Avantages: I have been using this software for several years in order to sign cover letters for job applications, art contracts, professional emails, and other kinds of important documents that require that online hand-written touch. I think that the software has worked best when used in Google Docs. There is an easy extension that allows you sign directly onto a letter that you are writing, and create a new fresh signature for each letter if you would like to. I think that given that it is free, that there is a free extension and other stuff like that, it is a pretty seamless transition when using it. The most important thing to me as a software user is that something is easy and that I'm not spending all my time googling what has to happen next just for me to do a simple action like signing a document. I think that this is why docusign is very successful, you do not need extra steps, to google extra questions, or do anything else. I am also glad that they don't charge for this because there is no way I would be willing to pay to sign a document no matter how great it was! I am tired of paying for small online moves.

Inconvénients: I think that it is very difficult to get a good looking signature on the actual signing area, I have tried using a mouse and a mouse pad and neither have a very great result. I am not sure if this is the coding in the software or just the awkwardness of signing something using what a computer has to offer. I would say that if you are looking for the signature to match your extact one in real life, good luck with that, don't use docusign, it will not look the same at all. I think that if you are looking for an exact signature, you need to get a scanner and scan it into your computer. You really can't expect perfection with free software.

Docusign Agreement Cloud - Secure, mobile, reliable

Publié le 18/09/2019
Jonny D.
Head of Sales Operations
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Docusign built confidence for me because the service support is so strong. The products works, is secure, trustworthy and reliable. It also works and operates well on desktop or mobile. Which is vital in today’s business ecosystem.

Avantages: The Docusign agreement cloud is an excellent esign solution. It integrates easily with software including Salesforce. The platform is simple to use navigate and send documents. The brand is trusted and recognised, which gives customer confidence.
What’s really great is the technical support. Any issues they are well educated and understand the software.
They also help save paper, trees and the planet!

Inconvénients: Docusign have stayed true to esignature as a solution and do it really well. They do not offer proposal management and send like some other solutions which I would like to see under the brand to drive sales enablement.

Time saving and reliable tool for esignatures

Publié le 22/08/2019
Kim T.
Systems Administrator
Matériel informatique, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall we are very happy with the time and money this application has saved our company.

Avantages: We have been using Docusign for some time, to facilitate the proposals and contracts we create for our customers regarding their agreements with us for using our applications and buying/selling textbooks through our company. We have been extremely pleased with how easy it is to utilize this software (assuming the customer *reads* the instructions and document). It has made the process much easier to track. We have saved so much time in creating, sending, editing, and receiving the documents versus previous methods; hard-copy creation/editing/mailing and also emailing documents. It is much easier for us to keep track of where we are in the process as well. We have also been able to free-up actual space in our offices. We, traditionally, kept hard copies of all versions of the proposals and contracts. Now we can do this electronically, and are able to access any version much quicker. This has also helped us to save money on supplies such as paper, toner, filing cabinets, etc., as well as man hours for filing, retrieving, purging, shredding, etc. We make sure to keep multiple electronic, thumb-drive and cloud backups, just to be safe. We are very happy with Docusign and have no plans to change.

Inconvénients: Occasionally, we have issues with the entire document, pdf, transferring once completed. Usually this is attributed to user error, though. We have found that several of our customers tend to visually scan the document without reading it fully, and then want to go back to make edits after they have already completed and signed.

Efficient and Easy for Clients to use

Publié le 23/09/2019
Maureen C.
Realtor/Admin
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using it for years. I have tried other document signing software and was not happy at all.
I pay monthly for DocuSign and it's worth it. I use it everyday.

Avantages: The security of knowing my clients documents are private. My clients find it easy to register and pick a signature. They can respond on their computer or iPhone. They receive fully executed copies one the document is complete. For me it's fast and DocuSign alerts me when a document is complete on my iPhone.

Inconvénients: I really can't think of any cons! They are constantly improving their software to make it meet more of my needs.

I wouldn't be able to efficiently run my branch offices without it!

Publié le 10/05/2018
Spencer F.
Support client

Avantages: Before Dousign, my team would have to scan contracts to me, where I'd have to print them, sign off on them, scan them and email them back to my team members. It was even worse if the other parties to the contract also printed, signed and scanned them to us. By the time we were done you couldn't even read half the contract. I wish I could say we were early adopters because it would have made life so much easier. We switched to Docusign in 2012 and are happy to say we have never had any issues with the service. We are able to upload contracts into our online account, add in fields were we need initials and signatures with dates and simply email them to the parties involved. When everyone else has signed my team forwards the contract for my review and signature. You are able to select a signing order which is also important, after the first party signs the doc goes to the second signer to sign off on. Once the contract is executed all parties are notified and are able to download digital copies or print for their records.

Inconvénients: I really have no cons with this product. It does exactly what I need it to do and it works flawless for us.

LOVE THIS PROGRAM!

Publié le 19/09/2019
Samantha J.
Account Executive
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience is I really feel like I sell more because our clients are realtors, they don't have time to be in front of their desk or printing and signing documents with a wet signature. It also ensures I get the documents I need signed and avoid back and forth, like if they were to miss a signature when signing 20 pages. This is the main reason I use DocuSign and also for some personal use. My clients love it, it shows I'll go the extra mile to make their lives easier and they realize others may not provide the same level of customer service. Win win all around!

Avantages: I love that I can easily create an envelope and send it to my clients for them to click through and make the binding process much easier. In insurance there are so many signatures required, this feature makes it convenient for my clients and easier to bind business. I love that I can DocuSign anything I need to with ease. The program is super user friendly and have never experienced any issues with it. I also love that you can track the status of your requests for others to sign. And get email notifications that someone has viewed or signed. Very helpful!

Inconvénients: I actually don't have any dislikes! I use this every day and have never had any issues with it. I really love this program and use it every day.

DocuSign for the win!

Publié le 23/07/2019
Ryan T.
COO
Télécommunications, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: DocuSign allows up to efficiently and effectively get documents from customers signed. Takes away possibilities of a customer missing a signature or initial box and ensures the documents are legible once a signature is attained.

Avantages: DocuSign is very user friendly, it allows you to create and save templates to make sending similar documents to customers a breeze. Additionally, there are frequent updates that improve the UI and functionality. The mobile app works great too! helps with signing on the go.

Inconvénients: I have very few complaints about the software. When we first started using it, the UI took a little bit to adjust to, but that has been improved with updates over time.

Docusign-Ultimate tool for E-Signatures in the market

Publié le 18/03/2019
Shikha V.
HR Manager
Recrutement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has been an amazing and experience and I hope that it will amaze with their future developments.

Avantages: I am an HR professional and have been using docusign for almost 5 years now. It creates a really smooth experience for completing the documents for my consultants electronically. Helps to avoid a lot of paperwork that one might have to go through in order to complete an onboarding. It not only offers the option to sign the document but also offers various options that facilitate the completion of all tax and other government authorized and client compliance documents. I onboard almost 100 people in a month and to have a tool like this is life saver. It not only saves my time but is really practical for my employees as well. I am extremely happy with the overall product and my experience so far. Recently we were able to integrate docusign with our in house software as well so it has solved all problem for our payroll department as well. Their customer service is excellent and the turnaround time is minimal.

Inconvénients: I have used other e-signature softwares in the market as well but this is by far the most successful one so I have no complaints so far.

I've implemented and utilized docusign in my former role.

Publié le 13/06/2018
Valerie P.
Project Lead
Logiciels
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We increased the quality of our data, and decreased the time it took to get our clients to fill out applications. I loved that this was usable not only via desktop but also mobile and tablet. This was an easy solution to implement and the Salesforce integration does not disappoint.

Avantages: I like the integration it has with Salesforce CRM. The functionality allowed anything entered within our Salesforce Opportunity to be entered in our one page application. If the client changed or added any of this information, once they signed and completed the document, the information was updated on the given opportunity. It was pretty easy to set up, and improved the quality of our data immensely. I loved working with the Docusign support team, they were intelligent, kind, and eager to help me. They never hesitated to jump on a screen share and follow up with me after our calls via email. It was great to work with them!

Inconvénients: Some of our clients would get confused on how to complete their signature, sometimes they would sign but forget to click the complete button. This was easily amended by chatting with them over the phone and showing them how. Something that was annoying for us was that we actually created a custom javascript button to send the application, we had some requirements that the out of the box button did not fulfill. We created the custom button with an implementation partner, but any issues regarding the button itself were not supported by Docusign since it was custom. This was tough at times but since their support was stellar otherwise, I wouldn't dock them for it!

E-signatures at its best! Hassle free and paperless

Publié le 30/04/2019
Stefan G.
HR manager
Recrutement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: docusign has become a revolutionary platform that is standardizing the trend of E-signatures. It helps keep track of all documents sent through Docusign to provide you an overall status. I believe this is an amazing digital signature tool.

Avantages: I have been using Docusign for 3 years now and it has never let me down. It helps create envelopes with custom sets of documents that can be setup for multiple parties to sign. All recipients also receive the signed document once completed. I on board almost 80- 120 people every month and this app not only saves time but help keep everything organized. They also let you add fields on your document so the applicant can electronically complete the document within minutes. I have used this to send documents ranging from entire packages for on boarding to just one page documents with consent releases.

Inconvénients: I have not seen somehting that cannot be fixed, thanks to their well responsive customer service team. I do have a few issues rarely with the correction of a package that has already been sent where you can only add documents to the package and not delete them.
Besides that, I have not encountered any issues with Docusign so far.

Is your Company going paperless? Then you need DocuSign!

Publié le 17/01/2018
Tony B.
Executive recruiter
501-1 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: DocuSign is an electronic signature application that enables people to send, sign, and approve documents, materials, and transactions from anywhere and anytime using any device. This revolutionary platform is now the standard of electronic signature in the business world.

Avantages: My company transitioned to paperless for all of our hiring needs. Since we transitioned we started using DocuSign for signing documents. The software makes it so easy to obtain signatures, there is no more need to print out forms and manually sign, then scan in. This solution gives you the ability to make any custom fields and change them in an instant. The Templating tool is also incredibly helpful since we often duplicate forms, we can now just plug in the information once and it does the rest for us, very helpful on long contracts. Other users don't need an account to sign which is convenient for our clients, and they automatically get a copy of the completed document, making compliance easy. Highly recommend if you need a secure way to e-sign!

Inconvénients: I do not see any strong disadvantages of the product, but there is a range of substitutional products that can do the same functions at a better cost.

Love it!

Publié le 24/10/2019
Toni G.
Admin
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are saving a lot of time & trees! In real estate, there is a lot of paperwork. DocuSign provides ease in getting these documents signed & stored without the hassle of printing.

Avantages: I love ease when using this software. We can get contracts & listing agreements signed within minutes. Making our client's lives a lot easier.

Inconvénients: I wish as an admin, I could have access to all of the accounts. I also do not care for the transaction rooms feature. I wish there was a simpler way to create forms & have them filled out. DocuSign's 'enter text' feature is not exactly aesthetically pleasing without a lot of labor on the sender's end.

Great E-Signature Platform

Publié le 09/03/2018
Mike M.
HR Manager
13-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: If you're looking for an e-signature platform that does its job well and won't bog you down with unnecessary options, we would recommend DocuSign. It's been a workhorse for our agency and continues to provide good value for the money.

Avantages: We use DocuSign for our attorney marketing agency and it does its job perfectly. It's incredibly easy to draft a document using templates, including the ability to brand everything with specific colors and logos. Our clients enjoy the straightforward nature of the completed document, giving them clear instructions on where to sign. The system has a handy dashboard that gives an overview of where our contracts stand: how many need action on our side, whether there are documents waiting for signatures from clients, and if any time-sensitive contracts are expiring soon. Additionally, there's a nice reporting tool built in with lifetime metrics like completion rate, send volume, and overall status. It's just powerful enough to provide useful measurements without being cumbersome or esoteric with stats that no one would be interested in.

Inconvénients: The system functions as it should and we honestly haven't encountered many negatives with it during our day-to-day operations. I suppose if one were looking for super crazy customization features or intense reporting beyond the basics, then DocuSign might not be the right target, but we like it. There is also an easy way to submit feedback (and even a customer panel), so additional features are surely forthcoming.

Makes Legal Work A Breeze

Publié le 10/06/2019
Benetta P.
New Client Specialist
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Most businesses that I deal with use DocuSign - problem solved - I do not have to take off work to go into an office to sign legal documentation. I do not have to wait until documentation is mailed to me via US Postal Service or Fed Ex - this software frees me up completely.

Avantages: DocuSign is very secure and gives me a peace of mind that my information is encrypted and safe. DocuSign is used by most businesses that I do business with. I do not have to wait for documents to be sent to me via US Post Office, I do not have to be inconvenienced and take off work and go sign documents in an office - the use of DocuSign has freed me up completely - I can handle my business during 8 am - 5 pm - with no interruption to my work day. Using DocuSign as it relates to where to sign my initials or name is very clear - the tour is very clear - there is no confusion on signing the documents - confirmation is provided with the ability to print what you just signed - so DocuSign has gotten it right. Great software package for any legal needs .

Inconvénients: I have no dislikes on this software. I have used this software with many real estate deals and many insurance deals and many banking deals - and I have had no issues, no problems, no concerns.

Docusign saves so much time

Publié le 11/07/2019
Kyle R.
Transaction Coordinator
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In general Docusign is a super easy to use tool. I can't imagine how much time would be needed if I had to get wet signatures for everything, and with Docusign's ability to write notes to each recipient (as a group or individually) you can customize who gets what information and how you communicate to each client.

Avantages: Obviously the ability to sign digitally is key in the real estate industry. Our agent teams are constantly on the go, not to mention that our documents are all electronic now. So Docusign makes it extremely easy to save time by uploading docs, requesting signatures and initials in specific places (so it's clear what we need from the client), and send in a matter of seconds. If we make any mistakes, it's simple to adjust or void as needed to update the document/signatures needed. So it's a flexible tool.

Inconvénients: I've not had much direct use with Docusign on mobile, but it's not quite as friendly. Still, there's always someone at a computer ready to go, so it's a not big concern. And Docusign does seem to be working on functionality all the time to improve the user experience.

Easy way to get Signatures

Publié le 06/05/2019
Kimberly M.
Jeux vidéos, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have to send several NDA contracts so that I can safely discuss the projects I am designing and working on. DocuSign makes this process extremely easy and more importantly quicker then waiting on mail to return a contract before you are safe to discuss the project. For me DocuSign is a tool I can’t live without for my daily business operations. It allows me to be efficient and organized with my signed contracts and documents. I think that in the future all of the document signing will go digital and this service is the best I have used so far.

Avantages: • Easy to set up documents for signatures.
• Really fast loading of documents.
• Save your signature once and reuse it for multiple signings.
• As a business owner you can do everything from sending your own contracts, to sending employee verification information and tax documents.
• Documents are stored online so you never have to worry about losing them.
• You can sign docs from anywhere you have a Wi-Fi connection.

Inconvénients: • If you need to make changes to a document, you must scrap the whole thing and start over because you can’t edit it after you send it.

Best E-Signature Software Available

Publié le 22/10/2019
Marianne M.
Office Manager, Realtor
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Docusign regularly for our Real Estate and Property Management needs.

Avantages: User friendly, secure, easy to upload documents, easy to create and manage templates, quick notifications, easy to track progress.

Inconvénients: When the recipient receives the email notifying them that they need to review and electronically sign, it is not clear on what they should click on to review the documents. It leads them to click on the software download and not the "review documents" link. Clear instructions must be provided by the sender to reduce confusion.

Easy to get started and easy to use

Publié le 30/09/2019
Bhavin S.
Associate
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am very happy to use and recommend Docusign to all my clients and colleagues.

Avantages: Docusign is super easy to setup from the very beginning, everything is in the cloud and the UI is highly intuitive making it easy users with various skill levels to get started and continue using it

Inconvénients: No all functionalities are apparent, there must be way to nudge users to use seldom used tools, this will help beginners get more value from it.

Streamlines the paperwork process

Publié le 25/07/2019
Catherine S.
Sr Recruiter
Recrutement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, DocuSign has saved me time by streamlining the paperwork signing and submittal process, and has saved me the headache of tracking down lost paperwork by saving all my signed agreements in one secure location. Additionally, when I send out paperwork to external parties to be signed, I get it back much more quickly than I would if I was relying on a paper system. DocuSign saves time, and cuts down on paper waste and hassle- 10/10 would recommend!

Avantages: I have used DocuSign from time to time at various organizations, and let me tell you, it is so much easier than the alternative. I remember the hassle of having to wait for an offer letter or business document to come in the mail, borrow a friend's printer to print it, sign it, and either scan it or mail it back in. Huge headache! With DocuSign you get an email invitation, click the link, sign your documents electronically, and boom you're done in just a few mins! Cuts down on paper waste, and really saves so much time. Plus, any time we have to send a document out to an external party, we get it signed and returned much more quickly as well. Also, DocuSign saves all the documents you've ever signed, so if you're prone to losing offer letters, lease agreements, etc, it's great to be able to log in and have all your important paperwork stored securely in one place. I would definitely recommend DocuSign as someone who uses it personally and as someone who relies on others to use it to send signed paperwork back!

Inconvénients: The ONLY con I can think of is if maybe you're uncomfortable with entering personal information online this might be an issue, but it's very secure and most any software requires you to enter personal info at some point.