Revolutionized my Business

Financial Advisor
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall an overwhelmingly positive experience. I'm surprised this isn't a requirement in the industry of financial services.

Avantages: First and foremost, DocuSign enabled me to save close to 200 hours of traveling and meetings over a calendar year. Without realizing it at the time, I was then focusing more of my attention on other high priority activities, such as prospecting and acquiring clients. I found out later that DocuSign alone was allowing me to grow my business at a significantly faster pace. I had no idea that the software would have such an effect on the growth of my business, which requires lots of form filling and client signatures. My original intention was to just get rid of paper (which anyone reading this can agree creates logistical annoyances) and this software was highly referred by some colleagues that work in the real estate and financial services industry. It's the only software that's compliant in our industry/state. The interface and actual use of the software is so incredibly easy and straightforward to use, especially when it comes to labeling required fields and assigning those fields to your client/prospect. I particularly like how DocuSign immediately 'jumps' to the next required field for your client to sign. It makes sure that none of the necessary fields are left blank. An absolute must for business owners and salespersons looking to make their life easier.

Inconvénients: I wouldn't say it's a fault of the software per se, but when preparing applications that have a lot of fields to fill, it can be somewhat time consuming to fill the form and assigning these fields to the client. However, this isn't an issue if the document already has imbedded form fields.

A Must for Anybody Needing Signed PDFs Frequently

Publié le 15/09/2018
Project Engineer
Construction, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I used to work in a design firm that required signatures from clients multiple times a day. I first tried to have adobe PDF editor with a touchscreen to do this. This was not for sufficient because nobody liked their signature on the touch screen. It was also very difficult to get a signature when I emailed someone their quote because nobody has a paid version of a PDF editor. DocuSign was a perfect solution to what I needed in that position. It was so simple to create a signature field for someone to type their signature and adjust to their signature. I was using this for when I was with someone in person and when I emailed someone the quote. It was convenient emailing the quote because it is easy for people to understand DocuSign and would get me the quote back faster. It was such a pain before I had it because a lot of people would have to print out the document and then scan it in, which took forever to get the quote back. Most people are familiar with DocuSign and may already have an account, which makes it even easier. This has definitely been one of the best software services I have used to get signatures on PDF documents. The price was well worth the benefit for myself in that position. I would highly recommend this product!!!

Inconvénients: I did not come across much that did not like about DocuSign except for maybe their customer service. I had to get a hold of them once and it took a while on hold to get in touch with a human. Once I was talking to them though they helped me with my problem.

Client-Based Company's Best Friend

Publié le 18/06/2019
Laura V.
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: DocuSign is a great program that has saved me on more than one occasion. I had a client in Taiwan that needed to sign something within 12 hours or we would miss the deadline, if it wasn't for Docusign, that would never be a possibility. I use it daily and am extremely pleased with my experiences.

Avantages: This software saves tons of paper. My business is client-based and we require a lot of negotiations which, of course, must all be signed or initialed for approval. Because DocuSign has digital copies of the contracts, we can just mark them up in DocuSign and then send them off to the client to sign.
It can be used all over the world. If I need to sign something from home, I just click. If I have a client in Japan and I'm located in the states, we just use DocuSign to get their signatures without having to put anything in the mail.
I can CC anyone when I send out a document and everyone is notified when it is completed so we can take action right away.
It lets you know that someone has opened the document but hasn't signed so you can reach out to your client and ask if they need clarification on the contract.
It's clear and easy to use, even for those that aren't tech-savvy.

Inconvénients: I don't have a very long list for cons when it comes to this software.
I wish that I could replace a document after one or more of the parties have signed but the document isn't completed. I often have clients that sign without reading and then read after signing and want to change things.

Hard to sign, but free & easy to insert

Publié le 26/05/2019
Artist
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience is that docusign is easy to use, there are great attachments, and that it is something that every self-employed person needs in order to get through the day. You should not expect a neat or perfect signature, but it gets the job done!

Avantages: I have been using this software for several years in order to sign cover letters for job applications, art contracts, professional emails, and other kinds of important documents that require that online hand-written touch. I think that the software has worked best when used in Google Docs. There is an easy extension that allows you sign directly onto a letter that you are writing, and create a new fresh signature for each letter if you would like to. I think that given that it is free, that there is a free extension and other stuff like that, it is a pretty seamless transition when using it. The most important thing to me as a software user is that something is easy and that I'm not spending all my time googling what has to happen next just for me to do a simple action like signing a document. I think that this is why docusign is very successful, you do not need extra steps, to google extra questions, or do anything else. I am also glad that they don't charge for this because there is no way I would be willing to pay to sign a document no matter how great it was! I am tired of paying for small online moves.

Inconvénients: I think that it is very difficult to get a good looking signature on the actual signing area, I have tried using a mouse and a mouse pad and neither have a very great result. I am not sure if this is the coding in the software or just the awkwardness of signing something using what a computer has to offer. I would say that if you are looking for the signature to match your extact one in real life, good luck with that, don't use docusign, it will not look the same at all. I think that if you are looking for an exact signature, you need to get a scanner and scan it into your computer. You really can't expect perfection with free software.

I wouldn't be able to efficiently run my branch offices without it!

Publié le 10/05/2018
Spencer F.
Support client

Avantages: Before Dousign, my team would have to scan contracts to me, where I'd have to print them, sign off on them, scan them and email them back to my team members. It was even worse if the other parties to the contract also printed, signed and scanned them to us. By the time we were done you couldn't even read half the contract. I wish I could say we were early adopters because it would have made life so much easier. We switched to Docusign in 2012 and are happy to say we have never had any issues with the service. We are able to upload contracts into our online account, add in fields were we need initials and signatures with dates and simply email them to the parties involved. When everyone else has signed my team forwards the contract for my review and signature. You are able to select a signing order which is also important, after the first party signs the doc goes to the second signer to sign off on. Once the contract is executed all parties are notified and are able to download digital copies or print for their records.

Inconvénients: I really have no cons with this product. It does exactly what I need it to do and it works flawless for us.

DocuSign for the win!

Ryan T.
COO
Télécommunications, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: DocuSign allows up to efficiently and effectively get documents from customers signed. Takes away possibilities of a customer missing a signature or initial box and ensures the documents are legible once a signature is attained.

Avantages: DocuSign is very user friendly, it allows you to create and save templates to make sending similar documents to customers a breeze. Additionally, there are frequent updates that improve the UI and functionality. The mobile app works great too! helps with signing on the go.

Inconvénients: I have very few complaints about the software. When we first started using it, the UI took a little bit to adjust to, but that has been improved with updates over time.

Docusign-Ultimate tool for E-Signatures in the market

Publié le 18/03/2019
Shikha V.
HR Manager
Recrutement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has been an amazing and experience and I hope that it will amaze with their future developments.

Avantages: I am an HR professional and have been using docusign for almost 5 years now. It creates a really smooth experience for completing the documents for my consultants electronically. Helps to avoid a lot of paperwork that one might have to go through in order to complete an onboarding. It not only offers the option to sign the document but also offers various options that facilitate the completion of all tax and other government authorized and client compliance documents. I onboard almost 100 people in a month and to have a tool like this is life saver. It not only saves my time but is really practical for my employees as well. I am extremely happy with the overall product and my experience so far. Recently we were able to integrate docusign with our in house software as well so it has solved all problem for our payroll department as well. Their customer service is excellent and the turnaround time is minimal.

Inconvénients: I have used other e-signature softwares in the market as well but this is by far the most successful one so I have no complaints so far.

I've implemented and utilized docusign in my former role.

Publié le 13/06/2018
Valerie P.
Project Lead
Logiciels
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We increased the quality of our data, and decreased the time it took to get our clients to fill out applications. I loved that this was usable not only via desktop but also mobile and tablet. This was an easy solution to implement and the Salesforce integration does not disappoint.

Avantages: I like the integration it has with Salesforce CRM. The functionality allowed anything entered within our Salesforce Opportunity to be entered in our one page application. If the client changed or added any of this information, once they signed and completed the document, the information was updated on the given opportunity. It was pretty easy to set up, and improved the quality of our data immensely. I loved working with the Docusign support team, they were intelligent, kind, and eager to help me. They never hesitated to jump on a screen share and follow up with me after our calls via email. It was great to work with them!

Inconvénients: Some of our clients would get confused on how to complete their signature, sometimes they would sign but forget to click the complete button. This was easily amended by chatting with them over the phone and showing them how. Something that was annoying for us was that we actually created a custom javascript button to send the application, we had some requirements that the out of the box button did not fulfill. We created the custom button with an implementation partner, but any issues regarding the button itself were not supported by Docusign since it was custom. This was tough at times but since their support was stellar otherwise, I wouldn't dock them for it!

E-signatures at its best! Hassle free and paperless

Publié le 30/04/2019
Stefan G.
HR manager
Recrutement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: docusign has become a revolutionary platform that is standardizing the trend of E-signatures. It helps keep track of all documents sent through Docusign to provide you an overall status. I believe this is an amazing digital signature tool.

Avantages: I have been using Docusign for 3 years now and it has never let me down. It helps create envelopes with custom sets of documents that can be setup for multiple parties to sign. All recipients also receive the signed document once completed. I on board almost 80- 120 people every month and this app not only saves time but help keep everything organized. They also let you add fields on your document so the applicant can electronically complete the document within minutes. I have used this to send documents ranging from entire packages for on boarding to just one page documents with consent releases.

Inconvénients: I have not seen somehting that cannot be fixed, thanks to their well responsive customer service team. I do have a few issues rarely with the correction of a package that has already been sent where you can only add documents to the package and not delete them.
Besides that, I have not encountered any issues with Docusign so far.

Is your Company going paperless? Then you need DocuSign!

Publié le 17/01/2018
Tony B.
Executive recruiter
501-1 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: DocuSign is an electronic signature application that enables people to send, sign, and approve documents, materials, and transactions from anywhere and anytime using any device. This revolutionary platform is now the standard of electronic signature in the business world.

Avantages: My company transitioned to paperless for all of our hiring needs. Since we transitioned we started using DocuSign for signing documents. The software makes it so easy to obtain signatures, there is no more need to print out forms and manually sign, then scan in. This solution gives you the ability to make any custom fields and change them in an instant. The Templating tool is also incredibly helpful since we often duplicate forms, we can now just plug in the information once and it does the rest for us, very helpful on long contracts. Other users don't need an account to sign which is convenient for our clients, and they automatically get a copy of the completed document, making compliance easy. Highly recommend if you need a secure way to e-sign!

Inconvénients: I do not see any strong disadvantages of the product, but there is a range of substitutional products that can do the same functions at a better cost.

Great E-Signature Platform

Publié le 09/03/2018
Mike M.
HR Manager
13-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: If you're looking for an e-signature platform that does its job well and won't bog you down with unnecessary options, we would recommend DocuSign. It's been a workhorse for our agency and continues to provide good value for the money.

Avantages: We use DocuSign for our attorney marketing agency and it does its job perfectly. It's incredibly easy to draft a document using templates, including the ability to brand everything with specific colors and logos. Our clients enjoy the straightforward nature of the completed document, giving them clear instructions on where to sign. The system has a handy dashboard that gives an overview of where our contracts stand: how many need action on our side, whether there are documents waiting for signatures from clients, and if any time-sensitive contracts are expiring soon. Additionally, there's a nice reporting tool built in with lifetime metrics like completion rate, send volume, and overall status. It's just powerful enough to provide useful measurements without being cumbersome or esoteric with stats that no one would be interested in.

Inconvénients: The system functions as it should and we honestly haven't encountered many negatives with it during our day-to-day operations. I suppose if one were looking for super crazy customization features or intense reporting beyond the basics, then DocuSign might not be the right target, but we like it. There is also an easy way to submit feedback (and even a customer panel), so additional features are surely forthcoming.

Makes Legal Work A Breeze

Publié le 10/06/2019
Benetta P.
New Client Specialist
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Most businesses that I deal with use DocuSign - problem solved - I do not have to take off work to go into an office to sign legal documentation. I do not have to wait until documentation is mailed to me via US Postal Service or Fed Ex - this software frees me up completely.

Avantages: DocuSign is very secure and gives me a peace of mind that my information is encrypted and safe. DocuSign is used by most businesses that I do business with. I do not have to wait for documents to be sent to me via US Post Office, I do not have to be inconvenienced and take off work and go sign documents in an office - the use of DocuSign has freed me up completely - I can handle my business during 8 am - 5 pm - with no interruption to my work day. Using DocuSign as it relates to where to sign my initials or name is very clear - the tour is very clear - there is no confusion on signing the documents - confirmation is provided with the ability to print what you just signed - so DocuSign has gotten it right. Great software package for any legal needs .

Inconvénients: I have no dislikes on this software. I have used this software with many real estate deals and many insurance deals and many banking deals - and I have had no issues, no problems, no concerns.

Docusign saves so much time

Publié le 11/07/2019
Kyle R.
Transaction Coordinator
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In general Docusign is a super easy to use tool. I can't imagine how much time would be needed if I had to get wet signatures for everything, and with Docusign's ability to write notes to each recipient (as a group or individually) you can customize who gets what information and how you communicate to each client.

Avantages: Obviously the ability to sign digitally is key in the real estate industry. Our agent teams are constantly on the go, not to mention that our documents are all electronic now. So Docusign makes it extremely easy to save time by uploading docs, requesting signatures and initials in specific places (so it's clear what we need from the client), and send in a matter of seconds. If we make any mistakes, it's simple to adjust or void as needed to update the document/signatures needed. So it's a flexible tool.

Inconvénients: I've not had much direct use with Docusign on mobile, but it's not quite as friendly. Still, there's always someone at a computer ready to go, so it's a not big concern. And Docusign does seem to be working on functionality all the time to improve the user experience.

Easy way to get Signatures

Publié le 06/05/2019
Kimberly M.
Jeux vidéos, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have to send several NDA contracts so that I can safely discuss the projects I am designing and working on. DocuSign makes this process extremely easy and more importantly quicker then waiting on mail to return a contract before you are safe to discuss the project. For me DocuSign is a tool I can’t live without for my daily business operations. It allows me to be efficient and organized with my signed contracts and documents. I think that in the future all of the document signing will go digital and this service is the best I have used so far.

Avantages: • Easy to set up documents for signatures.
• Really fast loading of documents.
• Save your signature once and reuse it for multiple signings.
• As a business owner you can do everything from sending your own contracts, to sending employee verification information and tax documents.
• Documents are stored online so you never have to worry about losing them.
• You can sign docs from anywhere you have a Wi-Fi connection.

Inconvénients: • If you need to make changes to a document, you must scrap the whole thing and start over because you can’t edit it after you send it.

Streamlines the paperwork process

Publié le 25/07/2019
Catherine S.
Sr Recruiter
Recrutement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, DocuSign has saved me time by streamlining the paperwork signing and submittal process, and has saved me the headache of tracking down lost paperwork by saving all my signed agreements in one secure location. Additionally, when I send out paperwork to external parties to be signed, I get it back much more quickly than I would if I was relying on a paper system. DocuSign saves time, and cuts down on paper waste and hassle- 10/10 would recommend!

Avantages: I have used DocuSign from time to time at various organizations, and let me tell you, it is so much easier than the alternative. I remember the hassle of having to wait for an offer letter or business document to come in the mail, borrow a friend's printer to print it, sign it, and either scan it or mail it back in. Huge headache! With DocuSign you get an email invitation, click the link, sign your documents electronically, and boom you're done in just a few mins! Cuts down on paper waste, and really saves so much time. Plus, any time we have to send a document out to an external party, we get it signed and returned much more quickly as well. Also, DocuSign saves all the documents you've ever signed, so if you're prone to losing offer letters, lease agreements, etc, it's great to be able to log in and have all your important paperwork stored securely in one place. I would definitely recommend DocuSign as someone who uses it personally and as someone who relies on others to use it to send signed paperwork back!

Inconvénients: The ONLY con I can think of is if maybe you're uncomfortable with entering personal information online this might be an issue, but it's very secure and most any software requires you to enter personal info at some point.

A Tremendous and Vastly Trust Digital Signature Tool

Publié le 22/02/2019
Jill W.
Transaction Coordinator
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use DocuSign a few times a day, everyday and have ran into pretty much every issue you could have with DocuSign and nothing was ever something that didn't make sense or couldn't be figured out. I think it's a great and vital tool that will be on hand for years to come.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to tag a document. I can go through a 200 page disclosure packet in 20 minutes or less. And having to correct anything is a breeze. I have been requested before to send a signature only via DocuSign in fact, when it had originally been signed via Digital Ink.

Inconvénients: The only real issue I've ever had is that when I'm out and a document is completed, the full .pdf does not always come through. That can be a legal issue when it consists of the user having to login to a site to gain access to their documents. So to get around it, I email a copy of the .pdf to the client. If I'm out, I can't just send the document from the app to the client directly because it's not user friendly to put in all the different email addresses it needs to go to, and it doesn't stay in line with my email chain. It would be better if it were able to be opened in a Gmail app and then forwarded.

Great for a quick signature. A headache for more.

Publié le 18/03/2019
Tim W.
Director of Operations
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: If you just want to upload a document and send it for a signature this is your product. It's the quickest and easiest! If you want more elaborate features or often forget your password and get locked out of sites this may not be your best choice.

Avantages: If you want a quick signature this is your product. Upload, map, and send. It's really quick and really simple.

Inconvénients: If you want a product to compete with Dotloop don't fall for their Transaction Rooms product. It's clunky, not intuitive, and just often doesn't work quite right. Also, because Docusign is so freaked out about security they don't allow me as the admin to help my agents to the same degree that Dotloop did. They require that they personally reach out to the Docusign help and I've found the Docusign help team often takes too long to get legitimate help from. More than once their product has had legitimate issues that it took me over 3 days to convince them that the solution wasn't' something simple and stupid like the cache on my computer.

Sign Away

Publié le 05/02/2019
Cynthia R.
Customer Service Representative
Services d'information, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The main problem DocuSign has solved for us is being able to cut back on staff saving us money and being able to offer it as an option within SalesForce to get documents, that would have taken days to sign and scanned, done in a matter of minutes.

Avantages: DocuSign has been a major solution for our platform, namely SalesForce. The integration is great and allows our clients the ability to instantly sign documents and allows our agents to close cases in a timely manner. Prior to DocuSign it was tedious to scan, print, send etc. and our backlog was required a team of members working just on documents and signatures alone. With DocuSign one agent can handle the task saving a small fortune in employment. There's no special training needed to use it, and we can send it within SalesForce and be done. Awesome platform and I was glad to see I could review this product.

Inconvénients: If there is a negative to be had it is usually with the clients figuring how to use it. Our agents always gives a brief overview to ensure signing is quick and easy and it works. I really don't have a negative, its been a great add on for us.

(SUPERIOR TRACKING) Industry Leader / There Before Everyone Else

Publié le 04/12/2018
Brandon M.
Creative Strategist
Banque, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As stated above, the fact they did the legal legwork to get this type of electronic signing service through the channels in the US and internationally speaks volumes. It allowed me to win cases that were necessary as I mentioned above. This alone saved untold amount of money, and the compliance aspect alone that does not exist with Adobe alone with the support is crucial. If the big banks, law firms, medical firms, and most likely goverment institutions are using it, you probably should to

Avantages: I started using DocuSign when they first came out. They happen to have the best software approved across the world in most legal situations. Their tracking for viewers, time document viewed, IP address, number of times accessed on the document and those details were crucial to winning legal cases. This alone is far and above the superior tracking many other signing systems do not have integrated nearly as well as DocuSign. Additionally, the clients ease of use for signing has improved each year they have been around. It is my hand's down favorite.

Inconvénients: The learning curve at first, the initial set up. I believe they did not offer support set up, and it is also the cost leader for more expensive document signing processes, however, as I mentioned above, when something has saved serious money and time by proving legal cases it makes sense. If you are a simple company you could get away with a cheaper service, but if you really want to make sure you have iron clad contracts signed, and tracked everywhere to cover your tail, this is the service. Make sure you set it up right from the beigning to use all the features. Failue to do so would result in not taking full advantage of the power it holds.

Easiest software ever used!

Publié le 09/08/2019
Samantha D.
Supply chain
Services aux consommateurs, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We adopted this software about 11 months ago for the purpose of setting up new hires with all the paper work that needs to be filled out for the first day. Since the we have been able to implement this all across the board, from internal employees to our external contractors. Working with multiple forms that need to be signed on a daily basis, this program has made everything unbelievably simple. I can send over the forms via email and have everything signed within a matter of moments. I can even upload this information to the cloud to be shared with the team when we have our weekly meetings.

Avantages: I enjoyed the transition into DocuSign. It is very straight forward and easy to navigate. It allows for easy data entry for the documents required. It stores the information on the cloud so that my documents are accessible at the click of button. Allows electronic sending of the documents via e-mail (or even through a message thread) such as Skype.

Inconvénients: The only thing I can say I dislike about the software is that creating the account to sign the documents is the longest part of the entire process. It's not outrageous or anything, since the data entry is required for the documents back and forth to be valid. However, it is more time consuming than the process of sending the documents for signatures.

Paralegal Perfection

Publié le 05/11/2018
Business Owner
Services juridiques, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very positive. I had implemented and suggested adding it to our firm and quickly became the new standard. It also reduced our supply and mailing costs.

Avantages: I loved how easy it was to set up and explain. Often in the legal field it can be difficult to inform clients clearly of what is possible over the phone but being able to let them see contracts or other documents gave them an ease of mind. Additionally, if they were out of the area, it allowed them to sign quickly thereby reducing the lead time. The user interface was incredibly appealing and easy to use, not just for the professionals, but for the clients as well.

Inconvénients: There was a slight learning curve to uploading the documents and placing the fill lines appropriately but that came with time and practice. There really was no downside to the software as a whole and I was surprised that more firms weren't using it at the time.

Good Solution for Digital Signatures

Publié le 03/09/2018
Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems
Politique publique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We moved from a paper-based system several years ago, where it could literally take weeks to get all the necessary signatures to execute a contract. Now we can execute a contract within minutes, and everything stays digital. We've gotten rid of paper files altogether! No more scanning to get copies of completed contracts to the various parties. Our customers love the system, too, because they don't have to mess with paper and snail mail--everything happens via email.

Avantages: We use DocuSign for capturing digital signatures on contracts we run through Salesforce. It works well for capturing exactly who signed the document and when. DocuSign keeps a record of every transaction so it's easy to go back and retrieve the history, print the completed contracts, or save them elsewhere as a digital copy. It offers recipients the option of how their digital signature will appear on the contract. It's also easy to set up signature sequencing, so you can predetermine the order signatures are applied to a document. The administrative interface offers a lot of options and functionality.

Inconvénients: Tech support has been hit and miss. The large number of options means the interface can be a bit overwhelming, especially when it's not accessed frequently and things are moved around, making it hard to use.

Easy PDF Signatures

Publié le 04/08/2019
Scott F.
Director of IT
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: At first I just needed a single PDF document signed between a colleague and myself, so I created a quick (free) Docusign account and got the job done. After seeing how easy it was, I was thoroughlly impressed, and not much later found myself needing to repeat that process and then some a few times a week - so I got the full paid account. My needs are not great, but I make use of a good many of their features, and all of them have been easy to use not only for myself, but also for those filling out and signing my documents, which is the most important part. DocuSign makes it SIMPLE to get documents signed online, fast and affordable.

Avantages: VERY easy to use no matter if you just need one person to sign and date a single page document, or if you need multiple people to sign and date multiple pages, in different places, and even have them enter information in addition to signing! Their prices are very fair, and in most cases you can get away with using their free account for what you need. Their drag-and-drop interface for placing text and signature fields is a snap to use, and specifying senders in the beginning makes it easy to choose who signs and fills out where, and where, by their actual names.

Inconvénients: I haven't found any so far, but I haven't had the need to contact support yet either.

Docusign Review

Publié le 25/07/2019
Frank M.
Licensed Realtor
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a must have for Real Estate for signature of all contracts and addendums in a timely manner.
I also use it to get remote signatures on Flood Claim forms.
The PC version is great and I can meet all of my needs with it. I would prefer to use the android version on my phone as I am regularly on the road and in Northern Virginia, you can get a lot done while sitting in standstill traffic if the phone app were more user friendly.

Avantages: Integration with Zipforms is invaluable as Zipforms passes all of the signature and initial fields for each signer directly from the Real Estate contracts. No more dragging and dropping signature fields or initials as they are already placed in the proper location for each signer.

Inconvénients: Android Application needs a little work. For instance, one can add a new TEXT field in the android version but there is no way to edit the text field thus rendering the feature useless. I would use the smartphone version exclusively if this feature were added. In addition, zooming does not work on the android application. Most contracts are in small print and although you can drag and drop signatures, it is very hard to tell where to drag them when the print is so small. Need to be able to zoom in at least to a quadrant of an 8.5 x11 form.

Integrates with so many tools!

Michelle C.
Recruiting Program Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Integration capabilities with many of our other software products. Currently integrated with my team for Salesforce and Greenhouse to administer contracts for employees and freelancer. Well known by almost everyone so validates the contract. Very customizable.

Inconvénients: The customer support is poor, sometimes we do not even know who to contact.