15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Sports Connect

En savoir plus sur Sports Connect

L'un des principaux fournisseurs d'inscriptions en ligne, de sites web sportifs et d'outils de gestion de ligue pour les organisations sportives jeunesse.

En savoir plus sur Sports Connect

It was slow to load when we initially loaded it but after it was loaded we haven't had any other problems with it.

Sports Connect - Notes

Sports Connect a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 177 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sports Connect ?

T Michael
T Michael
Vice President of the Board (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Great product for our special needs little league

It allows us to collect information for both players and volunteers in one area. The ease of use to update players information from an admin standpoint is super easy as well. Exporting of spreadsheets is simple and thorough. Best is it's free to us.

Designing the website site is very clunky and not as user friendly as it should be. You can also only attach one file to a bulk email which is annoying.

Dwaine
CEO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

What a great product

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Great product that has made communication easier.

Easy to set up and operate. Adding other admins and team communication has improved.

Ads no one can show me how to to shut them off for the entire organization

il y a 2 mois

Dwaine, Thank you so much for your review of Sports Connect. We are so happy to have you as our partner. -Your Sports Connect team

Paul
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

May be good for youth sports, overly complicated for everything else.

Commentaires : Blue Sombrero was very exciting when we first started and their was hope of it being able to work for adult recreational leagues. We've become disenfranchised with the over complexity of the system as it adds more features and tools for youth leagues and never fixes the issues for adult recreational leagues. Also, it greatly needs a UI simplification. Our users are lost on the volunteer registration process, but it also doesn't make sense for recreational league. It has become overbuilt on features and no longer user friendly. Slow down the development and focus on the end-user and administrators experience (SIMPLICITY). And the new team manager app doesn't appear to be connected at all to bluesombrero, which was very confusing. You have a power house of useful tools that could be leveraged better if you could develop a way for admins to customize the tools to work for them. GIve us more control and it could still be fantastic. Another feature to consider is adding a rewards or gamification for repeat playing. Giving admins the ability to disable multiple registrations per account (our adults aren't signing waivers, because their girlfriends/captains are registering on their behalf, creating a liability issue). At present, we're looking at shifting to an in-house simplified registration system, since we don't think Bluesombrero is going to work for our expansion plans. ---The support staff has always been fantastic and super responsive. That is definitely fantastic!

-Free -game scheduling and game notification emails -discount codes -donation option on checkout

-over built (it needs a major simplifying UI overhaul). We had to spend hours creating an in-house training manual for our staff on how to setup a league and manage it. -sold by support on implementing use for adult leagues, it never happened after 3 years and assume it is dead now -simple fixes could make this work for everyone. For example, I recently set up foxy cart for donations and they have a whole configuration section on language. I asked for two UI changes more than once years ago that are still important #1 discount codes and team codes need different names...team "ID" makes more sense. Users get confused between the two. The other is changing the name of "coaches" to "captains" for recreational leagues. We also have numerous users get lost on the volunteer/coach section altogether and then they give up. -no support for alternate payment accounts (Stripe for example would be helpful) -Verifying standings is hard to get to. I have to go to team central, which isn't always easy an admin. Then look for any ties and manually break them, since the system doesn't usually get them all right. -It would be nice if discount codes could have a percent off or a giftcard option.

Mandy
Assistant Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Superior Service in Product and Customer Service

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall, this has been the BEST decision my league has made with regard to sports software management. I have shared our experience with other leagues in my network and encouraged them to sign up with Sports Connect as well! I'd do it again and again!

Customer service is an actual person who answers the phone after the prompt and assists you fully until your issue or concern is satisfied and a solution is found. You are not limited to a time frame like other sports management services we used in the past. The website is user friendly to set up, manage and browse. Registration has so many options for several different situations. Sports Connect is integrated with GameChanger too!

I have two separate organizations that I need to interact with on a daily basis and the system allows me to log in to only one platform at a time. I wish I could simply toggle between the two without being kicked out of one when I log in to the other.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Mandy, Your review of Sports Connect made us smile so big. Thank you for being a valued partner. -Your Sports Connect Team

Natalia
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

The actual Game Changer for our Little League

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Sports connect has allowed us to grow our business in a fast and professional way. It has so many features that are vital to any business. The blast emails to keep participants in the know, the easy registration process, the reports for anything you can think of, and the ease of looking up any participant and volunteer from anywhere in the world. I highly recommend Sports Connect to any sports league. The staff is helpful and only a phone call or email away. Through Sports Connect he possibilities are endless!

Blast emails, and the ease of setting up the online registration.

Nothing. So far everything I tried has helped generate income.

il y a 2 mois

Natalia, This feedback and review is so meaningful for us. We are very excited about the continued growth of our partnership with Little League Baseball and Softball, and so thankful to you taking the time to provide feedback to us, share and help make our platform a better one. -Your Sports Connect team

Jesse
Area Director (É.-U.)

Accessibility

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : In general, satisfied with the product, need to explore more of what the product has to offer

Easy to access vital data and information from the program referring to the program being used for

Accessibility on cellphones would at times be more beneficial to the user

il y a 2 mois

Hi Jesse, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Sports Connect. It means so much to us to hear from our partners. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our platform and we will make sure to take your feedback into account. - Your Sports Connect team

Debi
president (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Sports Connect - the best way to manage your league.

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I have had a few issues over the years, and Sports Connect has been quick to help.

The availability of all the features. The registrations process enables me to manage the registrations with ease and precision.

The only thing is not being informed on how to manage the feature updates.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Debi, Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Sports Connect. We enjoy hearing from you. You might find the Sports Connect Academy helpful. You can access this at learning.sportsconnect.com to learn how to use our new features. -Your Sports Connect team

Glenn
Soccer Director (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Sports connect works for us

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Very positive. We have a small organization that is 100% run by volunteers. Anything that makes us more effective and efficient is welcome.

I like the fact that i can set up my registrations, and just let them work for me. No more in person signup debacles or bounced checks. So much easier

They do not reset the amount of fees collected after we end our season, nor can we split monies coming in from different sports.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Glen, Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with Sports Connect. We enjoy hearing from you. -Your Sports Connect team

Dennis
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Sports Connect works great for me!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I have had an amazing experience with Sports Connect. I've been able to manage my whole organization from my laptop and phone.

Loved the ease and accessibility of the program. I have been able to manage and run a 400 person program from my laptop.

The scheduler is very cumbersome and not user friendly. It's hard to print a user friendly schedule for viewing or umpires.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Dennis, We enjoy hearing from you and are thankful to have you as a partner of Stack Sports. We value your input and feedback greatly. I will make sure we take your feedback into account when planning for future enhancements. -Your Sports Connect team

James
James
Associate Professor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501–1 000 employés

Great product. Like all software, there is room for improvement

Commentaires : Are sales and product team were great. We a very smooth experience with our reps. Scheduling meetings and demos were easy. The tech support team was also good in helping us edit our domain registration.

I like the value. The only costs that you incur are credit card processing fees for online payments. However, it is on par with standard credit card processing fees other systems such as paypal or other sports management software. The nice features are - custom registration questions - multiple family discounts - pre-generated reports for governing bodies ( eg LittleLeague.org ) - Scheduling tools - Ability to bulk edit registration open/close dates for all divisions - Good user role options - Ability to edit and save the pre-generated reports - Plenty of layout designs and colors to choose from. Each layout template offers different features for different levels of users. It is is especially easy to use if you have ever used DotNetNuke.

Aleecia
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Streamlined All-Inclusive Platform

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The platform has been easy to use and is very intuitive. The tech support webinars are great resources but for new clients adopting a new platform, it would be great to have an option to schedule a check in to make sure everything is working as it should and resolve technical issues. I got a little frustrated feeling like e-mail was my only way to get technical support. That said, tech support was incredibly helpful as we got up and running.

We deployed SportsConnect after years of using a competitor’s platform and found it to be really easy to set up, navigate and use. We received lots of compliments from our users too. The features we liked the most were integrated background checks, volunteer applications that could be completed when parents registered their kids, and the overall streamlined experience.

We struggled most with the accounting; it’s difficult to follow when players are transferred to a different division with same fee and reports reflect a refund is due, even for our treasurer who has accounting background. It would also be great to be able to stack discount codes and Have the ability to apply payment plans to special fees at the time of registration. Also, I thought the GameChanger integration would be a timesaver but our scorekeeper had trouble with resyncing games when there were schedule updates.

l’année dernière

Hi Aleecia, Thank you so much for such a well-thought out review of our platform. You bring up some great enhancements as well. We are so thankful for your partnership. I am sending you an email with our phone number if you want to save that for when you need to speak with someone next. - Your Sports Connect Team

Dennis
Activities Director (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, Auto-entrepreneur

Youth sports

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall it has been good

Registration is great and being able to put on teams is easy

Hard to print rosters and schedules. It also does not let the coaches know what shirt sizes the players requested. I have requested assistance several times for over 3 years and have not had that problem resolved.

l’année dernière

Hi Dennis, Thank you so much for the time you took to offer a review of Sports Connect. Please let us know if you want to talk further about the Team Roster Report, and hopefully the suggestion around how to add the T-shirt size to all the rosters helps as well. Here is a link to the support guide on the Team Roster Report: https://stacksports.my.site.com/helpcenter/s/article/SportConnectSupportClubProduct228186587TeamRosterReport?b=0011T00002RaROcQAN To recap adding the T-shirt Size, Under Send Rosters on the Teams Tab, you will need to add the Custom Question (T-shirt) to each Division and Save. This will maintain that question on rosters sent from our Teams tab. - Your Sports Connect Team

Brian
Web Master (É.-U.)
Sports, 201–500 employés

Solid program to help manage our league

The software is very modular and easy to get a basic product up and running that is very good. As we become more familiar with the software, we were able to improve our web site. The backend management is very good for managing users and registrations. It is also designed with security in mind to control access to different users. There is a great deal of flexibility in creating custom questions. The support has been tremendous! The admins respond very quickly with answers and are very clear in their response. They work the issue quickly and efficiently while describing the software so it becomes easier to use in the future.

We have a baseball / softball program. The software is mostly focussed on overall league management and does not tailor to specifics of our sport very well. Specifically referring to statistics and pitch count management. Blue Sombrero provides several good reports, but is not very user friendly when trying to create ad-hoc reports to answer questions not anticipated by the report designers.

Darlene
Concessions Director/ (É.-U.)

It has been educational, overwhelming, inspiring and helped motivate our program growth.

It definitely comes with some learning barriers but after some research and knowing where to go for answers it has been the best tool we have been able to offer to our parents. The availability, convenience and ease of access is wonderful along with the wide range of customization options. We can get the word out to a large group of people quickly, professionally and will little effort. Our coaches are thrilled about the Team Pages and being able to communicate with their players and parents so information that was normally printed and handed out is never overlooked, forgotten or mistakenly gets thrown away.

The only thing I would say that I like the least would be the lack of information bubbles while managing content of a page or how to add hyperlinks, what a URL is, etc without having to always reference the support page and search for an answer based on whether you asked the right question or used the right keywords. For anyone who does not have technical or computer experience wouldn't know what most of the stuff that is required when building your website. Other than that, it was an amazing learning experience and I have a new found curiosity for the IT world.

Blake
IT / Registrar (É.-U.)

Sports connect. Great solution

5,0 l’année dernière

Love the all in one package that sports connect offered. Very easy to implement and manage

Wish it would have ability for text messaging

l’année dernière

Hi Blake, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Sports Connect. We loving getting to work with organizations like yours every day. Getting a new system off the ground, can be the hardest part. I am glad that you found it easy to get started. I did want to let you know that we do have a text messaging feature. When you log in on the top toolbar you will see - Text - to the left of Store. Here is a guide: https://stacksports.my.site.com/helpcenter/s/article/SportConnectSupportClubProduct228187727SMSTextMessageOverview?b=0011T00002RaROcQAN - Your Sports Connect Team

Keith
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 5 001–10 000 employés

Customer Support and Bug Fixes have Vanished

Commentaires : There are several good features with the site and software. But there have been a lot of surprises along the way that were unexpected. That, combined with the lack of customer support, has lead us to search for an alternative solution.

It is easy to setup a new league and its registration. The interaction with the GameChanger Team Manager app is great also.

Customer support has gone to virtually non-existent over the last year. Most emails to the support team go unanswered. If there is a response, it is usually weeks after the initial email is sent. I've reported bugs in the system to the support team which also go unaddressed and unanswered.

Roger
Vice president (É.-U.)

Great program

Commentaires : Great

Ease of use, user friendly for the team yo use.

Report options not user friendly could be easier to select items for reports.

l’année dernière

Hi Roger, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate the opportunity to partner with your league! We appreciate your feedback on our reporting platform update. If you get a chance to share some more specifics on how to make the reporting platform even easier to use, please do so that we can pass on your feedback to our product team. Most of our product updates and enhancements come directly from partner feedback! - Your Sports Connect Team

Jim

Large league

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Free to organization - passes fees to individual users

Difficult to schedule tournaments. Difficult to produce schedules with both weekday and weekend games.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Jim, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Sports Connect. We value your feedback greatly and appreciate your partnership. Partner feedback is the backbone of how we make decisions as a team. We will need to have you look at Stack Tourney our new tournament solution and let us know what you think! -Your Sports Connect Team

Dave
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Sports Connect for Stafford Springs Soccer Club

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It works well for player and volunteer registration, and website communications. It is super convenient to comply with the upstream player and volunteer affiliation in CT.

Ease of registration, both administration and member use. Linkage with CJSA statewide soccer registration system.

Player assignment limitation. Player cannot be assigned to multiple teams. Clunky team management for individual teams / coaches.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Dave, A huge thank you for taking the time to write an online review for Sports Connect. We are honored to have you as our partner. -Your Sports Connect Team

Gail

Little League user

4,0 l’année dernière

Ease of online registration, reports, communication with team and integration with Team Manager App.

Customer support is much harder this past year. Prior a phone number was available, now it is submitting a ticket, waiting days to get an email back, and then they say it isn’t an issue, when it clearly is still active issue and have to email them back again.

l’année dernière

Hi Gail, Thank you so much for partnering with Sports Connect and sharing feedback with our team. If you want to speak with our team, we do still offer phone support; I sent you a message with that phone number! Also, I wanted to let you know, we are actively working on ways to improve our support response time. - Your Sports Connect Team

Gina

Ease of functions

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Ease of use and ability to complete various tasks quickly.

Occasional inability to find what I need w/o reaching out to customer service.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Gina, Thank you so much for your review. We are thankful for our partnership with you. -Your Sports Connect Team

Heather
Sports, 2–10 employés

Sports Connect works for us and our needs.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall it's pretty good.

For those registering their children they can navigate pretty easily.

On an administrative level, it is nice and somewhat easy but I do feel there could be less steps for finding answers and setting us new programs.

l’année dernière

Hi Heather, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Sports Connect. You've provided some great feedback. We're happy to hear you mention that you feel the parent experience is smooth. On the admin side of our platform, we are constantly working to make Sports Connect easier to use and we are actively working on ways to improve the support experience as well. Please continue to provide feedback as you have time, when you see the in-app pop up, or in the post-case email survey, so that we can provide our product team with specifies on the areas you'd like to see improved. - Your Sports Connect Team

Jasmine
Little league president (É.-U.)
Sports, 11–50 employés

Big fan of sports connect

5,0 l’année dernière

Sports connect is great to have for any sports league. It has so many functions and features that help make administrators jobs easier.

Sports connect is a little hard to figure out how to use. It is t very self explanatory. But customer service is always great. They walked me through so many features and helped me figure out how to use all of the features.

l’année dernière

Hi Jasmine, We're a big fan of YOU! Thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback. Hearing from our partners is so important to us. It does take some time to learn new software, which is a particular challenge for a volunteer run organization with new admins and board members coming on every year which is why we recently launched our Academy. I am glad our support team has been helpful. Also, for any new board members who join, make sure they check out the Sports Connect Academy. Here is the link to that new Training and Education platform: https://learning.sportsconnect.com/ - Your Sports Connect Team

Barry
Baseball Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

A FREE and functional league management software.

Commentaires : We liked the free part of the service, but we were disappointed in the rough edges of the product for reporting problem transactions. It is difficult to get parents to take any time to sign children up for activities and if they have any difficulty the organization and the children both lose.

Dick's Sporting Goods recently purchased this company and software. As a result, many new options have recently been added to fan gear fundraising. The software does an excellent job of helping design a website, member sign-ups, volunteer sign-ups, team assignment, scheduling practices, games, tournaments, and collection of donations and payments. For baseball and softball, Dick's Sporting Goods recently purchased GameChanger. Hopefully, we will see some integration of GameChanger to Blue Sombrero.

The learning curve is steep for those who have little experience with website design. Unforeseen issues go unreported by users or Blue Sombrero. We discovered a lot of incomplete transactions from a report that we ran, we believe incomplete transactions should be reported to one or more people automatically.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the feedback, Barry! Glad to hear it has been a help for your league. We hope to get you on a live training webinar soon, they can be very helpful during your initial learning curve..

Beth
Consultant (É.-U.)

You don't understand our business structure, landscape and customer needs.

Confident in the accounting back end; this is the reason the Blue Sombrero system was originally selected.

The system is not designed for a large club and the needs of a large club, multiple locations, and structured like a business with P&L responsibilities. Falls short on consistent results like bulk transfers and frustrates the user. We have communicated our issues to support and our account manager and they simply do not understand the business issues why to come up with viable solutions - it takes multiple passes, if that, and typically, not much if anything can be done to assist. We now have franchise teams and Blue Sombrero, as is, is not a good fit for franchises either.