Best customer service in this category, hands down. Big win with launch of listening product.

Publié le 29/11/2017
Public Relations Account Executive
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: People seek out social media software primarily for automation. But that doesn't solve the workflow and analytics issues that social media and community managers face. Sprout enables us to load content and art into the automation platform as drafts, submit for approval and then automate posting. We also need a competitive edge as an agency, and using this software with the ability to provide more robust analytics than what is provided in the native platforms is a huge win. The biggest improvement we've seen to social media tools in general came from the launch of the social listening tool. However, the pricing model is hindering us from being able to use it. Big bummer. And it can be fixed. We hope you will consider applying the agency model pricing structure that exists for all other functionalities to this particular function. It's essential for us to be able to incorporate it into our new biz process and the current cost structure is preventing us from doing so. Please help!

Avantages: The agency model sold us. Big win to invite larger groups rather than paying by the "seat" as previous models and other services demand. The approval process and analytics go beyond what is available in the native platforms which is essential for business use. The social listening is what we've been waiting for--and will be instrumental in our relationship moving forward. With that said, there is a caveat, listed below.

Inconvénients: The social listening is amazing. However, the sales model is seriously flawed. Our clients will not pay every month for each social listener. Moreover, our agency needs to use this as a way to earn new business. We have many pitches in process at any time and it's not feasible for us to pay every month per listener. As such, this amazing service is not available to us on the scale it needs to be. Please come up with a better pricing model so we can use and sell this service. As it stands now, only the really big agencies will be able to afford it. You need the mid-sized agencies like us (about 50 employees). Just like the agency model sold us by not having to pay by the seat, we can't pay per listener. If you made that available to us, say 3 listeners per client in our agency model, that would be a win. It would limit the number so you could up-sell in those cases where big companies want to listen for a lot of different indicators, but it wouldn't prohibit the broader use of the tool for the masses--which will drive significant growth. Additionally, this is a huge differentiator for your business. If you make it out of reach for most clients, you loose your edge. Help us. Help yourselves. Give us this tool! And give it to us in a way that our clients will pay for it.

One of my go-to SM management tools

Publié le 01/11/2017
Jessi H.
Stay at Home Mom
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Great user interface (I like it much better than Hootsuite's interface). Customer service is superb! Anytime I had any issues with using SproutSocial, their customer service was a chat or email away. Their customer service seems like a very small team of people, but they are very quick to respond and get to a solution. I've used SproutSocial for several different companies, both large and small, and it works great for managing it all. Analytical reports are clean and better than the ones in Hootsuite. My favorite features are the reports, social listing tools (You can see who's interacting with your company or specific keywords you set up) and being able to 'check off' messages or notifications that you have seen or responded to already. In HootSuite, you cannot do this and sometimes messages can be missed. Another favorite feature in the reporting is being able to compare your company page with competitors and see how you stack up agains the competition. Following/unfollowing accounts on Twitter is another great and useful feature.

Inconvénients: There are a couple social networks that cannot be integrated with SproutSocial, and therefore I have to resort to also using Hootsuite. Things like LinkedIn Showcase Pages, Youtube, Vimeo, LinkedIn groups, Facebook groups to name a few cannot be scheduled or automated. SproutSocial covers the larger social media pages you need to manage like Facebook pages and Twitter. Because it cannot schedule at all social networks, I have to do most of my scheduling in Hootsuite.

Simple SM manager with superior Analytics feature

Publié le 13/12/2016
Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Urbanisme et architecture, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I discovered Sprout Social through a Facebook ad. Before deciding to take the trial, I read some of the reviews here and on Capterra and my expectations soared and became somewhat unrealistic to be honest. The pricing threw me off because $99 monthly seemed kind of steep given the features. Nevertheless, I had nothing to lose by trying it out so I decided to signup for a trial. I’ve used/currently use Hootsuite, Buffer, Swift Social, Kontentino, and many other social media managers, so I had a lot to compare Sprout social with. Sprout social is easy to use, the layout is fairly simple and uncomplicated, the dashboard is somewhat of a mix between Social pilot and Kontentino, so are the features. My favorite features are the Smart inbox and the Sprout queue. The social queue is similar to Hootsuite Auto schedule function. The RSS function in the feeds tab is also really nice as I was able to connect it to my Feedly account. A major use of this is the post via RSS function, which I used to auto tweet blog posts from influencer blogs in my niche. The Asset Library is also an amazing feature as it is a great way to store images for future use. The discovery tab shows suggestions on accounts to follow and unfollow, people who have conversed with, and people who mentioned you in a post. Sprout social is a great social media manager, however, It doesn’t seem all that superior to Hootsuite or Swift social. Considering the cost, I expected more out of it. Which I’m aware is rather ridiculous. I will say this though, the “Reports” function offers a variety of important stats such as: Group reports, Twitter profiles [For tracking profile performance to determine the impact of twitter content], Twitter comparison, Twitter listening, Facebook page report, Facebook competitors, Engagement reports, Team reports, Task performance, Trends, Instagram profile analysis, LinkedIn page, Tag report, Google analytics and Sent messages. To me, Sprout Social’s unique feature is its analytics function. No other SM manager, except perhaps SMHack, has such powerful and detailed social media analytics.

Avantages: The Digital Asset Library
The Analytics feature
The RSS feature can serve as a social media content generation tool.
Easy UI

Inconvénients: The pricing is rather steep. There are other SM managers with more powerful features which could prove to be a better substitute to Sprout Social. MavSocial has a better Asset Library feature, SMHack provides just as detailed analytics, Swift social has powerful RSS feature, and Hootsuite is cheaper, has an automatic scheduling function, as well as one of the easiest SM Managers to use due to the numerous tutorials online and it's inbuilt mini-tutorial.

Sprout is really user friendly, from both an interaction point and management. Good blogs too!

Publié le 24/08/2017
Kim D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using Sprout along side another platform for a different client (their choice) the overall functionality of Sprout is really clear! It is much faster and user friendly.

Avantages: Sprout is great for interactions. Having over 1000 pages to look after means we need to be able to access specific pages quickly, and view messages for just the one page in a set profile group - this is really easy with Sprout! In terms of quality reviewing responses from a management point of view, it is great - you can see full threads and who did what. For reporting, you can tailor reports for each clients needs. After using an alternative platform, Sprout is MUCH faster all round - finding interactions and, general interaction in terms of loading and sending messages. In regards to task management, it is really good at making sure that you keep on top of things, as you can add an internal note which is front facing when you click into your tasks. The updates are also handy, as you can now select oldest to newest or newest to oldest - when there is a large number of incoming interactions it means there are less loading issues.

Inconvénients: Sometimes there are bugs, which can cause functionality issues (but this does happen with all software). Because we are a UK company, and Sprout's support team are in the US it does mean that we have to wait until the afternoon on our time for any additional information - although you are able to log the error you are experiencing.

Great Social Tool to Manager Multiple Brands

Publié le 24/06/2019
Marketing Communications Manager
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: For the most part gives us an all-in-one social media management and creation tool. Perfect for collaboration and the structure of permissions and approvals helps on a team level.

Avantages: Allows us to collaborate across our team with members in different locations. Love the notifications and ability to respond directly to social posts within the app. The ability to email posts to certain non-users helps, and being able to tag content types makes organization easy. The including reporting is robust and provides enough information across multiple platforms to make good decisions. The single inbox is ideal and is the reason we continue to use the platform. It's great to know if something was handled and by which user and the sense of accomplishment is there once you clear your inbox.

Inconvénients: The listening tools are a separate cost and for our brands becomes too expensive to commit to. Which it had more feature built in like other platforms to scour and collect keyword mentions across other platforms (not just social).

Nicer interface than Hootsuite

Publié le 25/04/2019
Eileen moran C.
Marketing & Operations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It puts all our social media profiles in one place for the small businesses that we manage. We can run customized reports that show the analytics for single or multiple profiles to see which posts are the most engaging and our follower/friend counts. Replying to questions or messages is easy to do right in Sprout. It streamlines what would be a cumbersome process of monitoring profiles for about 15 profiles on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. You can also see the feeds of handles you follow to find and reply to posts on Twitter.

Avantages: Sprout lets you add multiple profiles from multiple platforms and schedule social media posts at whatever times you want or using a queue with times set by you. The listening stream can be customized so that you can choose whatever profiles/hashtags you want to see at that time. You can reply, assign posts, forward posts, retweet, retweet with comments all from the news stream. It works well with Zapier for RSS automatic posting of blog posts also. We started using it about 7-8 years ago, and the price has not changed for us, so it's a very good value for our money. The dashboard is easy to use and has multiple types of views, like calendar, so you can see if you have a lot of messages bunched up and spread them out. Support is good and the Sprout All Stars Slack group is another souce of information. Over time features have changed because of changes to Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn, but Sprout has consistently improved the platform and added or revised features as needed. It's a great tool for small/medium businesses. You can mark messages as read/done to get them out of the stream.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the software logs you out when no one else is trying to log in. It can also sometimes seem like a post has not been scheduled but when you refresh the page, it is there. It works better with Twitter than Facebook or LinkedIn, so if those are your main platforms you may want a different tool. I think the issue may be more with FB and LI changing their rules than Sprout.

Sprout Social Expanded Tools and Metrics Reporting

Publié le 11/04/2019
Lori ann R.
Brand + Marketing Manager + Creative Content Maker
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Anytime I have had a technical issue (and there have only been a few in the past nine years) their customer support team was responsive, friendly and efficient at fixing the problem. Each member has their own dedicated account manager, which feels nice. Such a great company, and perfect tools for digital content management.

Avantages: I have been using Sprout Social daily, since 2010 as a freelance marketing professional. I manage several B2B and B2C accounts, and had previously used Hootsuite. The dashboard in Sprout Social has every possible automation, scheduling feature and content research resource you could imagine. From social listening via #hashtag keywords, to suggestion content from over 30 industry specific niches. My clients love the metrics reports, and I love that I can brand them quickly and easily to my own agency. If you are a content marketer, you have to try Sprout Social. It has saved me well over 15 hours per week for more than nine years.

Inconvénients: I wish they had an auto-scheduler for Instagram. Other software companies have specialized in scheduling posts for IG and IGTV, but this isn't available in Sprout Social. I think this is the only thing that is missing from this amazing software.

Love Sprout! I knew nothing and Sprout helped, greatly!

Publié le 05/01/2017
Rob M.
General Manager
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I took over a Student-Housing Apartment community a couple of years ago and found myself having to handle social media all by my lonesome. I knew enough to know that Twitter/FB/Instagram, etc... were all completely different platforms that required different strategies, but I needed something that would help me manage to post at various times/days - especially when I was home (weekends).
I discovered Sprout.Sprout was SO much more intuitive and helpful. As someone with moderate social media savvy and perfect computer literacy, Sprout made vastly more sense for my needs. I added team members I could allow to post or schedule posts. I could set up tweets to go out on campus orientations so I could pop up in the feeds of those searching for apartments. It was a godsend. I couldn't begin to fathom doing it any other way. On the plus side, I increased my own twitter following by a few hundred people just by setting quotes to post at random times/days throughout the year. I was always the worst about tweeting, but this lets me look like an accomplished tweeter, without the investment in time around the clock. Why would I care? In this brave new world, being socially savvy goes a long way in interviews - having followers bolsters my street cred, so to speak.

Avantages: Ease of use. Super intuitive. Far better than Hootsuite.

Inconvénients: Honestly, struggling to find anything I don't like. I never attempt paid ads through FB or Twitter, but I don't recall if Sprout would facilitate those.

Improvements and Satisfaction from a Graphic Designer/Content Specialist

Publié le 28/02/2019
Shannon W.
Marketing Design Specialist
Banque, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has been great to consolidate all our social media to one spot. It saves time in planning and gives us the ability to track data, which is the most valuable feature for us. Too many great things to say. Always appreciate the drive for continuous improvement of Sprout Social. I think staying on top ever-changing social features and trends sets Sprout apart.

Avantages: So many great features and usability! Truly the the most innovative tool for social media on the market.

Inconvénients: - It would be nice if when you select multiple social media profiles to post to at the same time it would automatically post to the most optimal time for each instead of averaging the time of all of them. - If we have a piece of content that we really want people to see, it would be nice to know optimal send time over a given week instead of only being able to see optimal send time on one given day. Maybe it is a a stat that shows up on your dash board like "the best time to post this week is: Thursday at 12:05 PM." Optimal send times could be its own page or report. - It would be GREAT if you could see a breakdown of business demographics vs personal profile demographics. I think our demographics for Twitter are inaccurate, because most of our followers are businesses/organizations and automatically assign a male gender and random age when they create their profile. - It is not clear in your "Always up-to-date" specs for LinkedIn the exact size of an image when you post it. - Exact image specs for social is kinda confusing. It looks like Twitter's in-post preview doesn't match the specs - graphics get cut off. Also, it looks like Twitter and Facebook also previews different content sizes in addition to what is listed on your specs pages. For example, in-post square images show up on Facebook and Twitter without getting cut off. It would be nice to know all the different sizes each social media sizes that are offered as they change.

Very helpful to measure brands growth and to create brands strategies

Publié le 20/03/2019
Eduardo C.
Community Manager
Édition, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've been working at the agency with the software by 2 years ago and is very useful. We like that in the same platform, we can respond messages, measure the brands growth and schedule the content every month. Features like keyword and tendencies help us to have a real time communication with our client's followers and to create fresh content.

Avantages: I like the feature that the software allow me to view and respond received messages from different accounts in different platforms in one feed with the option to apply a filter and view only the messages received in the last 24 hours. This feature maintain the feed organized. Another great feature is the profile comparisson in the different platforms, which is very useful to measure the agency's clients growth. This feature help us to design and improve the brands strategies. Nowadays communication in real time is very important, so the twitter's keyword feature, allow us to listen what are our client's followers talking about in the web, so we can take this insights to generate fresh content that attend their needs and create a feeling of loyalty between the brands and them.

Inconvénients: I don't like that sometimes there are errors with the platforms (Instagram mostly) that doesn't allow to publish the scheduled content. I don't like to do twice an activity that should be done only once.

Scheduling made easy.

Publié le 16/08/2018
Nickolas R.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We used to spend hours creating a content schedule for our clients to then have to upload and schedule each day manually once approved. With sprout, we have the ability to create drafts and schedules in the publishing platform and send it straight to the client for approval, once approved it's a click of a button and all the posts are scheduled.
Our clients love having well laid out reports sent weekly to see how the page is performing and also the ability to whitelist them is amazing.

Avantages: This software has continued to impress me the longer i have been with it. What continues to impress us is the scheduling, and calendar which is easily to export and send through the clients. It looks great and clients can easily see which dates, and platforms posts will be scheduled in. The new addition on optimal post times when scheduling has really seen an increase in engagement rates and the weekly reports that are being sent out really help our clients, and also ourselves get a better picture on how the page is performing.

Inconvénients: One thing that i think they could improve on is their interface a tiny bit. When selecting a page to filter the publishing calendar by, when you select to publish it will default to the last page you published with and not the one you have selected on the side. It's a small issue but i think it could improve the speed of publishing significantly.

Delightful

Publié le 21/07/2018
Román E.
Digital Marketing & Communication Senior Consultant
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Sprout Social has simplified, automatized and organized our work with middle and huge social media communities. We are delighted and strongly recommend it.

Avantages: The smart inbox is Sprout Social defining feature. It sets Sprout Social apart from its competitors. You can manage every type of interaction (direct messages, mentions, likes, comments, replies, etc.) of all your social media profiles in one single feed which integrates functions as important as task assignment to members of your team.
The smart inbox can be "splitted" into as many inboxs as necesary, depending on your needs, the size of your team, or just for getting more organized your social media feeds and timelines.

Inconvénients: The listening features are in a transition period after Sprout Social has acquired Simply Measured. I understand they're integrating both platforms but the "deep listening" features are not available as of July 2018. Having said that, the "Reports" feature is more than enough for providing the metrics and analytics you need in your day to day work.
Also, when you're working with teams of more than five or ten people, you'd like to see a thumbnail pic of them to assign tasks and stuff like that. Well, Sprout only allows the teams members to upload their personal pics through a external WordPress-based platform, Gravatar, which is a bit annoying (we're used to upload profile pics directly from our computers files). It's a minor setback, though.

Social Media accounts rolled into one package

Publié le 14/11/2018
Digital Projects Coordinator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Not everyone likes to use social media but most understand the value of it so using Sprout can help get the word across all the different social media platforms at once with minimal to technically no time actually spent on the individual social media sites themselves. Most importantly, it helps get the job done more efficiently and will give you a clear picture of how your social media presence is doing, which can help you figure out how to improve and where to focus your attention more.

Avantages: It gives the ability to post to all social media accounts in one step. This saves a lot of time for businesses that want to promote the same things across several platforms. It's easy to select or deselect the accounts you want to include for any post and it gives detailed analytics for everything in one place.

Inconvénients: Accounts sometimes get disconnected for no explainable reason and it just becomes an inconvenience to check and reconnect when you are using the software to make things easier. There are also limitations on formats and features that you might be able to control better directly through the social media platform itself so if you use those a lot, it defeats the purpose of having Sprout.

Sprout Social is the easiest and most intuitive way to monitor multiple social media channels

Publié le 27/06/2017
Kelsey M.
Marketing & Social Media Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saves tons of time by having all notifications for all social platforms in one place, saves even more time by letting you respond to them as needed directly from Sprout, helps me stay organized by allowing me to archive completed notifications, scheduling for all platforms and a hybrid scheduling option for Instagram (which is amazing), intuitive analytic reports that are easy to read and understand

Avantages: Smart Inbox: this is the best feature I have come across in social monitoring platform. You choose what results you want to see and it shows you all of them from every platform you choosing in one convenient space, and allows you to respond to any comments/messages, follow back, like, delete, etc. without leaving Sprout's website. I have never had a notification slip through the cracks and it helps immensely with interacting with people on multiple channels

Inconvénients: They are a little slow on offering features to utilize updates on social media platforms. They almost always eventually add features, but a nice compromise would be to put out an article or email saying "we know about the update, here's what you need to know, we're working on implementing it on our platform".

It just works. No learning curve.

Publié le 03/05/2018
Lisa D.
Content Strategist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They've literally gotten this down to the least amount of clicks and mental energy I need to expend to approve social media posts.

Avantages: I'm the social media approver and occasional scheduler for my organization, and I prefer Sprout to any of the other tools we tried. The user interface highlights the things I need and downplays the things I don't. It just works, and there's virtually no learning curve. They must've invested a lot creating a terrific UI/UX because you don't notice it -- it's just easy to do your job with the least possible actions and no distractions. My favorite feature is that any approval email I get takes me to a page with all the outstanding approvals -- when we used another platform without this feature, I sometimes forgot to approve a post.

Inconvénients: A very tiny downside: When I modify a post and save it, it drops to the bottom of the publishing queue so I have to remember that I already checked the text. This is typically one minute later after I've approved the other posts, or I could just scroll the bottom to find it. It's possible I'm just doing this wrong.

The most intuitive, useful social media management tool I've used

Publié le 05/03/2018
Marketing Manager, HMX
Enseignement supérieur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Sprout Social combines all the tools I expect to find in social media management software - post scheduling, advanced search/listening, analytics - into an easy-to-use dashboard that makes day-to-day management about as simple as possible. I helped introduce the tool to a team of about 100 people, and training others was easy given the straightforward interface. My favorite feature is the Smart Inbox, which lets you keep tabs on every mention/retweet etc. and take action or do further digging into the people who connected with you. I also appreciated the post scheduling tool (especially the embedded image editing and the Sprout Queue with automated scheduling) and reporting that made it easy to pull data and quickly re-share my most effective messages. My experience with the customer support team was very positive - there was always a quick response to my questions about new features or issues I was having.

Inconvénients: While I appreciate the tool's focus on simplicity with a single-column stream, I do sometimes wish that there were an option to customize views to get more information at once. The tool can sometimes require a lot of scrolling. Also, the cost to add new users can be prohibitive - in general this is a much more expensive tool than some others with similar basic features. In my mind it's worth the investment for larger organizations due to its ease of use and reporting features.

A Killer Deal Needing A Few Tweaks

Publié le 10/10/2018
Katie D.
Social Media Intern
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, the software is a killer deal and easy to pick up and use. I do feel like there's more I can be doing with the software than I currently am, but it's hard for me to know what all is in there.

Avantages: I work for a non-profit, so this software is a great value for the features it offers. It is fairly intuitive and easy to pick up quickly. I like the calendar view, and I like being able to comment on posts that are being drafted to communicate with my coworkers.

Inconvénients: There are a few weird quirks it would be great to fix, if possible. Having to manually post the multi-picture instagrams leaves a larger margin for human error (I realize this is mostly instagrams fault, but is a consistent issue I have). While I love being able to message my coworkers in sprout, the notification feature for this could use some improvement. Instead of spamming inboxes (why do I get an email when I make a comment..?), it would be great to have red notification flags within the software (I use a desktop, maybe this is available on the app?), so anytime my coworkers log in they can see it. I also find it frustrating that I need to constantly refresh in order to see the most up to date calendar/drafts. We have many marketing team members, so being able to have it auto refresh would be helpful in keeping up with what is most up to date. I wish I was able to send comments when I send a post for approval (ie. Need to add a picture, should we schedule this for xx date, I'm having trouble with this sentence, how would you phrase it, etc), since the notifications on post comments isn't great and my manager doesn't always see them. Lastly, the desktop version has an outdated emoji keyboard available - would love to see it offer all the emojis you can get on your phone.

We LOVE Sprout Social!

Publié le 30/05/2019
Ginger M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: From the beginning, the Sprout team that has worked with us has been friendly, easy going, fun to talk to, and answered all of our questions. Their chat, customer service, and account managing team is great to work with.

Avantages: This is practically a "do-it-all" tool. As long as I've been in the social media marketing business, we've been looking for a tool that has everything we need in one. Sprout Social certainly gets close with it's ability to produce, schedule, and post our content, store images in a library, organize our clients in folders and teams, produce reports and share analysis and metrics that are important to us. We're currently looking into using it's listening capabilities and then we'll pretty much have all we need.

Inconvénients: We've noticed different team members have to use different web browsers to access full functionality of Sprout. Some of us are good on Chrome, while others works better with Safari or Firefox. Haven't had this issue with any other tools we use, but noticed it in particular about this one.

Sprout Social is the social media platform that I use for my marketing consulting business.

Publié le 07/03/2018
Jason Y.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Sprout Social provides me the ability to more efficiently manage my client's social media efforts. and do so affordably.

Avantages: After reviewing a few options, I landed on Sprout Social as my choice for managing social media for my clients. The biggest reason has to do with the user experience. They have the best UI by far of any platform I've used, and it's laid out in a way that makes it very easy to understand everything you're working with. The ease of managing multiple clients and switching between them is great. The group feature helps keep things organized and separate. The reporting also looks fantastic and is very easy to use.

Inconvénients: I wish they made it easier to compose content across multiple social media channels. I feel they could do a better job with this. While the pricing is fair, the agency platform is a little difficult to grow into if you run an agency and manage multiple clients. Instead of charging on # of users, it's geared more on # of profiles, which can get pricey.

Overall, Sprout is a wonderful tool, but lately, there have been issues that have arisen.

Publié le 25/07/2018
Penny L.
Social Media Community Manager
Support client

Avantages: The ease of navigation and publishing, I like the added feature of optimal send times, and that Pinterest is now added.

Inconvénients: Recently, we have been having trouble with photos from links not populating in the photo field when already published causing us to have to go directly into the platforms and edit/correct or add again when we realize this, because it appears to be there when we are publishing. Very time consuming. Also, we have been having issues with photos being cut off when they are published on the platforms, but seem normal when we use the eye tool to check. We always have to re-size photos elsewhere because the editing tool is insufficient, especially with regard to Twitter and LinkedIn. Before, we could use the normal FB size photo for all and be done, but as of May 2018, not the case. Also, we are having problems with notifications. When someone leaves a comment in the approval section, and you respond, the original sender does not get notification that you have responded via email, they have to manually check the software. Also, the fact we are unable to tag as before, but that's a FB privacy issue.

The more accounts you manage, the better it gets

Publié le 27/04/2019
Brent B.
Digital Director
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I've used Sprout to manage dozens of accounts and it really helps keeps everything organized under one roof, including stats. If you're in a hurry, you can generate one of their visual reports for a client and it will include some good stats that give both you and your client insights. But in my opinion, the mobile app is the strongest aspect of Sprout. Being able to post to any of my client's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn profiles from my phone with a single login is endlessly useful.

Inconvénients: Costs can add up pretty quickly and some UX elements just aren't completely there yet (has improved over the years). It's nitpicky, but for example you can't customize the folder colors for each client group. I also encountered a handful of bugs during my time using Sprout, and when I finally got ahold of customer service, they just told me how to work around it instead of actually fixing the issue.

Excellent, continually improving social media management platform

Publié le 23/05/2017
Rose D.
Founder/CEO
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Simplified, user-friendly social media monitoring and management tools--and great reporting! I forgot to mention that. Having used HootSuite for a while before this, I feel that Sprout is a much better match both for me and my clients, and it continues to get better all the time.

Avantages: I like its ease of use (particularly the ViralPost feature). Sprout Social is clearly designed to make the life of a social media manager or consultant as easy as possible, and they are continually releasing new features and improvements. They actively solicit feedback on how their product could be improved, and they act on that feedback too. Sprout's tech support is also top notch. They are great communicators and always available via chat to answer your questions.

Inconvénients: I think content discovery is still a little challenging within the tool (and I don't mind so much because it's not a main feature that I was looking for when I chose Sprout), but I believe Sprout is working on ways to enhance this.

Sprout Makes My Life Easier

Publié le 26/03/2019
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I genuinely enjoy using Sprout, and I wouldn't want to switch to any other software. It's easy to use, easy to organize and easy to see the results. I've seen other social media management options, and I don't like them as much as I like the clean dashboard that Sprout offers.

Avantages: I work as a social media manager, and Sprout allows me to see all of the incoming messages for clients in one Inbox, as well as all of the outgoing messages in the same spot. It's super helpful in streamlining the process of responding to customers. Also, they have awesome reporting features. You can print out reports and give them directly to clients.

Inconvénients: We are on the smallest tier of pricing, so the social listening and keyword monitoring options are very limited. I'm not sure what they would be like if we were to upgrade, but I don't use them at all for clients right now. It's also difficult to share calendars with clients who are not in Sprout.

Probably the best social media tool on the market

Publié le 13/02/2018
Jamie M.
Head Of Marketing
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I've used Sprout Social on and off for many years. It's fantastic to use (a really great UI) and it performs very well too - so many useful features. From scheduling to reporting, social listening to chatbots, Sprout Social has it all. It's been growing as a tool over the years and they've been refining the key aspects (such as user permissions, approval processing, reporting and social listening) to the point where it's a brilliant tool. Their recently added features such as advanced listening and chatbots have put it in a whole new league.

Inconvénients: Whilst the pricing is fair, it does get expensive once you start adding multiple users (as the pricing stated on their website is per user). Some of the features that are available for higher pricing packages would be nice to explore as a smaller user but it's understandable that some features are enterprise level.

Social Media Management App That Keeps Getting Better

Publié le 25/09/2018
Eric Z.
President, Founder
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I signed up for Sprout Social when I launched my agency in 2014, and it was one of the best decisions I made to streamline my work. Since I started using the app, Sprout has released update after update, improving its already robust platform.

Avantages: Sprout Social is on-par with other social management apps that are much more expensive. And with frequent updates, it keeps getting better. Now I'm able to publish to Instagram, Facebook , Twitter and more. One of my favorite aspects of Sprout is its monitoring software, which not only allows me to see all activity, but respond and mark complete. It's a much better UI than competitor Hootsuite.

Inconvénients: Sometimes posts set to publish will fail, though I'll get an error report and a reason why it failed. Other than that, really no complains. Love the software. Recently I signed up for email alerts that notify me of any issues, which helps explain any errors as well.