15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Redtail CRM

En savoir plus sur Redtail CRM

Redtail CRM est une solution web de gestion des clients facile à utiliser, conçue spécifiquement pour les professionnels de la finance.

En savoir plus sur Redtail CRM

Can sometimes be overwhelming or difficult to navigate - mainly learning curve issues, but I'm not a big enough user to justify the cost of the "school.

Redtail CRM - Notes

3,9

Redtail CRM a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 80 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Redtail CRM ?

Paul
Paul
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Great opportunity when leveraged properly

Commentaires : When I started working with Redtail, the previous employees in my office had not learned how to use it properly and so it was a mess. But once I got some training under my belt, I was able to understand Redtail better and started fixing all the errors that previous employees had implemented.

The team at Redtail really have thought about nearly everything. There are so many amazing features built in to the Redtail CRM that it is only at the user's own neglect if your office isn't operating more efficiently. I really appreciate utilizing automations to trigger workflows, and the reports that can be generated to track results or see an overview of how we've been doing.

Not everything is necessarily intuitive. But go to Redtail University. The training you get there opens the door to understand how everything works inside of the CRM.

Lauren
Client Services Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Much more robust than most CRMs at the same price point.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The transition from one CRM to RedTail went very well, and we felt well-supported throughout. They system works wonderfully for our group now, but it took a lot of trial and error for us to figure out how to do that. The support, training, help after transition is pretty much non-existant, which was very frustrating.

They system is very customizable in all senses. Nearly all fields and how their set up can be customized to work for your group and business. We also use the reporting features quite a bit.

The ability to customize everything can become paralizing, and RedTail's training and support was not nearly robust enough. We set the system up the way we thought would work for us, only to realize that certain things are not reportable/searchable. We then had to rethink and re-set up our entire contact list.

Peter
Accountant, Tax Preparer, IT consultant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Decent online CRM with price being one of the best features - but you get what you pay for....

Commentaires : It is one of the lower cost CRM softwares available and for companies that can't afford anything better this is a decent solution. We quickly outgrew it's usage and moved on to something much more robust and usable.

It is fairly simple to do all of the basic functions of the software. Add contacts and information, look up contacts, edit information. I really liked that there would be a red reminder at the bottom of the webpage letting you know of an upcoming appointment within 30 minutes time. There is a search bar at the top of the screen no matter what page you are on which is nice to be able to change contacts "on the fly". Since it is web-based it is accessible from anywhere you have web access.

Redtail is almost too simple. Without enough robust features it comes in as a very simple contact manager and calendar. Since it is web based you must keep it open in your web browser at all times to have it easily accessible - BUT - most people have multiple tabs open and it is not "in-your-face" as an software application would/could be. Although there are many pros to having a web based CRM there are drawbacks as well. One being that you are automatically logged out after 30 minutes. I believe this was the highest time you could set it to and this gets old very quickly. The app for phones really stinks too and was barely usable or helpful overall making it almost not even worth using.

Does it's job

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Redtail is fairly easy to use and straightforward. There are lots of "extras" that we don't use, but it works for what we need it for (CRM for a financial services firm, note keeping, contact management).

Workflows do not work well. We ended up purchasing another software that integrates with Redtail to manage our workflows.

Jess
Client Service Specialist (É.-U.)

We love Redtail!

Commentaires : Overall we love Redtail and continually attribute it to the efficiency of our team. Things no longer fall through the cracks because we've taken the time to set up workflows for all of our processes and we all contribute thorough notes to our client records. We use tasks every single day to make sure things are getting done AND that there's a record of someone doing them. We use the reporting options daily and have gained better insights into the business because of the report options available. We absolutely recommend Redtail to anyone looking for an efficient and affordable CRM

Redtail is cleanest looking and feeling CRM that we trialed. Everything is setup with the user in mind, so it's very easy to use. It's also very intuitive and there aren't many learning curves. The reporting is far above what other systems offer, and the workflows have completely changed the functionality of our team for the better. The ability to set up automations has also improved our processes. Our business runs much more smoothly, efficiently, and quickly because of Redtail. We find that the workflows and automations ensure that there are never gaps in our processes and things get done in a more timely fashion. They are always making updates and improvements based on user request, so over the three years we've been using it, it has only become more functional and user friendly versus feeling outdated. The support team is always available if you need help and the classes they offer are extremely thorough and helpful. The price is very affordable per user and they absolutely deliver quality well above the price point.

There's not a lot to be disliked about Redtail, but some of the options are technologically advanced and either require a strong ability to be tech savvy or an investment in Redtail University. Various members of our team have attended Redtail University on many occasions and have found it to be extremely helpful in each of our understandings of how certain parts of the system work (mainly workflows) but unfortunately it is an additional $$ investment.

Zach
Advisor (É.-U.)

Redtail Customer Service Review

Commentaires : the CRM software is great, however the customer service experience we have received takes away from the value of this product

Ease of use and navigation - it is very easy

There is a serious lack of training at the initial on-boarding. Also, the biggest negative - the customer service team needs a lot of work. You constantly have to follow up with them after weeks of waiting, and even when you follow up, they never have an answer or solution, and state that they need to contact another team member for an update, then you end up waiting another week or two before any progress is made. This scenario has occurred with our team at least a dozen times.

Tara
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

RedTail

Commentaires : RedTail is a good CRM but some of the functionality could be improved on so it isn't so "clicky"

They only charged per office and allowed up to a certain number of users without any additional costs. We could add or remove profiles ourselves for new or terminated employees.

You had to make multiple "clicks" to get certain information for clients. They didn't truly integrate with several of the software programs. Integrations were mostly single-sign-on. Emails had to be copy and pasted to contact profiles.

Financial Planner (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Not a bad CRM, but I ultimately took my business elsewhere

Commentaires : Overall, I was displeased enough with the software that within 6 months of joining Redtail I lobbied hard enough for the firm to switch to Wealthbox and spent nights and weekends figuring out the software and spearheading the move as I was very frustrated in the lack of customizations and user interface.

Redtail is a good software and has a lot of functionality for contact management (assets, liabilities, notes, etc.) I do like that Redtail is more encompassing than many other CRMs (ex outlook) that can track way more customizable information.

There was very little customization that made navigating the software difficult. Also i found the contact management interface difficult. In addition, tech support had very long wait times and ultimately required a bunch of email back and forth which is not helpful when your issue is complicated.

Alexandra (Alex)
Alexandra (Alex)
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Redtail provides functional CRM for finance professionals

Commentaires : Redtail does what I need it to do for the most part.

I like the layout; the information is spread out on the screen in a way that is it is easy to read and find what you're looking for.

Certain functionalities are not available. Specifically I wanted the ability to have a Redtail hard-coded field for annuity maturity dates. I also want ability to show when client canceled appointment rather than removing it entirely from the database.

Ryan
Ryan
Supervisor of Cadet Engagement (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2–10 employés

Great CRM

Commentaires : We have been using this CRM for about 3 months now after a recommendation from a Field Marketing Office and we haven't looked back since. I had experience with other CRMs like SalesForce, while SF is still fantastic and top-tier, I find this to be a better value for the money.

I love that this CRM allows us to break down different tabs that are relevant to what we do as Financial Advisors. We have a clients section, prospect section, and even a seminar sections where we are able to track and market to those that are signed up for a workshop or dinner seminar, it helps us compartmentalize the different categories and groups that we are trying to engage

Honestly, the only qualm I would have is that I wish there was a better integration with drip email software, but that might be user error.

Jennifer
Director of Client Relations (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Redtail CRM has been a love/hate relationship but we are still using it!

Commentaires : The system is a great value and isn't too heavy on functions we don't need like Salesforce.

Great customer service and support! Really awesome team that listens to feedbacks and makes changes and updates accordingly. I've voted on many ideas that have been added to Redtail so I feel valued as a customer and know the company is working to stay in front of client needs.

The software clones the home address and phone number to the spouse when entering contacts. However when using search functions, the spouse does not technically have information entered for their address or home phone number so searches do not include them. I think it is redundant to enter the information twice. They are working on the ability to use a spreadsheet to upload information by the user. Currently a spreadsheet can be emailed and their team will upload within 24 or 48 hours but our office does not have time for such.

William
Partner (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Everyone at Redtail, it seems, is a rookie

Commentaires : I've been given the runaround for two months. One rookie to another. No response to my case. You'd think as a CRM, they would follow up. One rookie after another write me useless comments and likely are closing my petition as "resolved."

I liked the integration w MOrningstar, but that integreation has changed for the worse and Redtail employees either can't understand the issue or deny it is an issue. I cannot speak to the data integration team.

It changes. I think it has a problem, but the Redtail staff does not understand their complex software. They will not allow me, an experienced user, to speak with their data integration team. They deny that they have a problem and do not understand financial planning.

Jon
Lead Advisor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

I rely on Redtail everyday. Good product but could use some enhancements

Commentaires : Central area for all information on my clients, prospective clients and other key contacts.

Cloud based, very good customer support, very thorough data base. There are many ways you can create lists from your database to create mail merges.

I wish it interfaced with my Google for Business calendar and email. It seems like navigation between the different functions could be more streamlined.

Phillip
Owner (É.-U.)

Great CRM

Commentaires : We have been users of RedTail for 10+ years and only utilize a small portion of what is available, yet the $ spent is well worth it.

Ease of use, amount of resources and linking features is great.

Can sometimes be overwhelming or difficult to navigate - mainly learning curve issues, but I'm not a big enough user to justify the cost of the "school".

Simon
Investment Consultant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

Decent value CRM for basic tasks

Commentaires : It works well as a basic CRM for managing contacts, notes, and ongoing tasks as well as the ability to sort clients based on any data point. However, though it is a good value, it cannot provide integration with software providing data feeds, up-to-date investment account data, etc. and is not meant to be a "all in one CRM/practice management" tool.

Easy to navigate, add/edit contacts, create different groups, ongoing tasks and ability to assign to other team members, ability to archive my outlook emails to existing contacts.

Limited functionality, not able to integrate with other software for financial services, mobile app is too simple and limited.

Giovanni
president (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

great software, very user friendly, easily implemented and integrated with other software platforms

i like that it not only integrates with my broker dealer but also with sales/lead software vendors and constant contact for easy updating and soliciting

takes some time to get used to and to fully implement and the university or training can get a bit daunting

Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Highly intuitive, tons of features

Love the workflows system and the various integrations with other relevant software. Very simple to begin using and easy to learn features afterwards.

Wish it integrated with a couple of other programs that I use.

Jodie
Financial Advisor assistant (É.-U.)

Redtail CRM worth the money

Commentaires : has helped our business manage client data and very helpful customer service when I have any questions or need help.

Ease of use and functionality of reports is a huge plus for me.

It feels in financial data but does not feed in account types or titles so it's hard to see what type of accounts the client has.

Advisor (É.-U.)

Redtail Is great

Commentaires : A CRM tool to house all client information and appointments.

Redtail's ease of use. It is a great software and is easy to learn.

Lack of certain integrations, especially with Outlook.

Amber
Amber
Director of Business Development (É.-U.)

Easy to use

It's a simple. Easy to use and navigate.

Certain features are not customizable. Other than that it's a good product for what you pay.

Lisa
Registered Associate (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

All your client info in one place

Commentaires : Overall, I love it. It makes managing client relationships way smoother and efficient.

I love how many integrations Redtail has with other websites & applications (such as Clientworks). I also love the filtering system for getting a list of specific types of contacts in the system. The exports to csv files are also very easy to use.

The filtering system, in my opinion, could be more simplified so that it doesn't look like a classic coding input- maybe a drop down check-box method would ease the filtering process for contacts. Also, being able to edit the Notes for a contact would be great. If revisions are against some type of compliance/regulatory rule, then having a revision history there but still be able to edit a note would be great.

Elena
Assistant to Financial Advisor (É.-U.)

Great Product for Organization

Commentaires : Organized client files, import of client info into other apps, information grouped to print only certain set of data you need to present to a client.

It keeps everything about a client and business partner organized and safe. There are plenty of options to use other apps with Redtail, such as LaserApp. This works great to import all client information easily into another app without having to type it all in over and over again. Another great feature is all the information topics you can add into one client. Everything in one spot!

It can be better organized to find certain features faster and easier. Being able to edit notes instead of delete and start over or just comment on them would be great.

Great Customizable Calendar

I love the customizable calendar where you can choose different colors for different kind of appointments/meetings. Also how you can automate meeting that happen at a certain time and day repeatedly.

It is challenging to figure out all the features that it holds, but it will just take time.

Garrick
Finance Intern (É.-U.)

Easy and simple

I like the simplicity of the software. It is easy to use and all of the buttons are very distinctive.

There are not many features to this CRM. Although it is easy and simple to use, the features are not too in depth.

Yeshuwanth
Service desk Analyst (Inde)

Modern cloud-based CRM software that offers great features and is simple to learn and use.

This CRM allows us to produce reports that show when/where the client came in. This is an important process to understand how we should interact with clients to better serve them.

The workflow portion has not yet been to full use in our model. I would prefer a more Microsoft Project approach to this feature