Avis clients sur Redtail CRM

En savoir plus sur Redtail CRM

Redtail CRM est une solution web de gestion des clients facile à utiliser, conçue spécifiquement pour les professionnels de la finance.

En savoir plus sur Redtail CRM

The exports to csv files are also very easy to use.

Basically no product enhancements in the 3 years I used it.

Redtail CRM - Notes

3,9
4,0
3,9

Redtail CRM a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 76 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Redtail CRM ?

Paul
Paul
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Great opportunity when leveraged properly

Commentaires : When I started working with Redtail, the previous employees in my office had not learned how to use it properly and so it was a mess. But once I got some training under my belt, I was able to understand Redtail better and started fixing all the errors that previous employees had implemented.

The team at Redtail really have thought about nearly everything. There are so many amazing features built in to the Redtail CRM that it is only at the user's own neglect if your office isn't operating more efficiently. I really appreciate utilizing automations to trigger workflows, and the reports that can be generated to track results or see an overview of how we've been doing.

Not everything is necessarily intuitive. But go to Redtail University. The training you get there opens the door to understand how everything works inside of the CRM.

Jess
Client Service Specialist (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

We love Redtail!

Commentaires : Overall we love Redtail and continually attribute it to the efficiency of our team. Things no longer fall through the cracks because we've taken the time to set up workflows for all of our processes and we all contribute thorough notes to our client records. We use tasks every single day to make sure things are getting done AND that there's a record of someone doing them. We use the reporting options daily and have gained better insights into the business because of the report options available. We absolutely recommend Redtail to anyone looking for an efficient and affordable CRM

Redtail is cleanest looking and feeling CRM that we trialed. Everything is setup with the user in mind, so it's very easy to use. It's also very intuitive and there aren't many learning curves. The reporting is far above what other systems offer, and the workflows have completely changed the functionality of our team for the better. The ability to set up automations has also improved our processes. Our business runs much more smoothly, efficiently, and quickly because of Redtail. We find that the workflows and automations ensure that there are never gaps in our processes and things get done in a more timely fashion. They are always making updates and improvements based on user request, so over the three years we've been using it, it has only become more functional and user friendly versus feeling outdated. The support team is always available if you need help and the classes they offer are extremely thorough and helpful. The price is very affordable per user and they absolutely deliver quality well above the price point.

There's not a lot to be disliked about Redtail, but some of the options are technologically advanced and either require a strong ability to be tech savvy or an investment in Redtail University. Various members of our team have attended Redtail University on many occasions and have found it to be extremely helpful in each of our understandings of how certain parts of the system work (mainly workflows) but unfortunately it is an additional $$ investment.

Renee
Office Administrator (É.-U.)

Redtail CRM is great for Financial Advisers

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I've been using Redtail for 5+ years and every day I feel like I find something new and exciting to do with it.

Easy to learn and use. You are able to run a report for just about any scenario.

If you have a small office, work flows may be more work, than necessary.

Investment Manager (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Redtail was front line of FS CRM, but management apparently took revenue out of. Viking

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Not positive overall. If I’d have any

It was tailored for FS Industry and was setup for to integrate with our back office of custodian.

How slow it is. Take it for a spin and wait for every screen

Alaina
Private Client Advisor (É.-U.)

Redtail CRM

4,0 il y a 3 mois

We use Redtail for contact and task management. It's easy to collaborate with other team members on tasks for our clients.

The interface took some getting used to but could be improved. For example, the text box when editing an activity is small; often you can't read all of the text without scrolling.

Zach
Advisor (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Redtail Customer Service Review

Commentaires : the CRM software is great, however the customer service experience we have received takes away from the value of this product

Ease of use and navigation - it is very easy

There is a serious lack of training at the initial on-boarding. Also, the biggest negative - the customer service team needs a lot of work. You constantly have to follow up with them after weeks of waiting, and even when you follow up, they never have an answer or solution, and state that they need to contact another team member for an update, then you end up waiting another week or two before any progress is made. This scenario has occurred with our team at least a dozen times.

Tara
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

RedTail

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : RedTail is a good CRM but some of the functionality could be improved on so it isn't so "clicky"

They only charged per office and allowed up to a certain number of users without any additional costs. We could add or remove profiles ourselves for new or terminated employees.

You had to make multiple "clicks" to get certain information for clients. They didn't truly integrate with several of the software programs. Integrations were mostly single-sign-on. Emails had to be copy and pasted to contact profiles.

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer (Inde)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Pros and cons of Redtail CRM

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : If one wants to manage their workflow and have a nice and professional looking reporting then they can surely go with Redtail CRM and for content management stuff they can go for other alternatives.

The most critical features for us as a team was to handle the workflow management as well as reports and analytics of our financial data along with that Redtail CRM is affordable in long term

Content management and alerts and notification services of Redtail CRM is the one which they need to work on as for our perspective they are not up to the mark.

Jeremiah
Jeremiah
Investment Advisor (É.-U.)

Not impressed by the user-interface, but the CRM serves it's function.

Commentaires : We are able to see detailed notes on clients, and those notes never go away.

I enjoy that all information is thoroughly saved once it's in the system. You can't accidentally or intentionally delete comments/notes on clients accounts. This is crucial in a field where we need to know what has been communicated to our clients. This CRM allows us to produce reports that show when/where the client came in. This is an important process to understand how we should interact with clients to better serve them.

There are a lot of things I dislike with the software, especially for how much it costs. The interface is somewhat easy to learn, but it tends to be clunky. It takes longer than I would hope to find client names in the database, and it seems the product focuses more on integrating with other companies than it does on simplicity. Adding activities/tasks on a to-do list is something we highly value. The process of adding new tasks tends to be a little overcomplicated, and it doesn't organize well. Using workflows for specific clients is not very easy either. We spent a lot of time developing workflows for clients, but ended up ditching it for handwritten notes! Ouch. It was quicker, more efficient, and more reliable than using the CRM.

Brian
Brian
Investment Advisor Rep (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

More features than we can use

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We use it to capture all communications with clients and we love the automatic import features

This is the best CRM I have ever used. The software is very robust. We likely don't use most of the features but the features we do use work really well.

There is too many things that can be customized and every user might customize differently whch adds a bunch of useless data.

Pressilla
Insurance Broker (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Best CRM this Far

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : All in all, Retail is a great software and the best CRM I have used this far. It allows me to so what I need to strive with my clients and meet their needs. I like it a lot and hope to be a customer for a very long time.

Where do I start? I love how detailed it is. It allows me to: 1. Customize fields which is super important because there are certain things that we keep track of that is unique to us and wouldn't necessarily be popular fields found in CRMs. 2. Manage Contacts. The Contact Details that can be saved are great for managing your clients and getting to know them. The Membership feature is especially cool for connecting contacts that know each other like family members, friends or even coworkers. This is really great especially for referrals. Oh and it helps you to keep track of your Referrals because there is a field for that and a slot to show who referred the person. 3. Manage my tasks easily. I can reschedule task, schedule them for all day whick is my favorite so that it does not interfere with other things scheduled at specific time. This is perfect for tasks that really have no deadline in that day. Allows you to assign tasks by teams, link contacts and notes and even link additional contacts or accounts. It's very cool. 4. I love that it's built like an Investment software so many of the fields are already related to Finance which is right in the alley for Insurance. 5. And my favorite feature of all is the Reminder. Never miss another important moment with this CRM.

Although I love this CRM, it could use a few improvements. It doesn't allow me to delete or replace fields that it comes with which is a bit annoying because some are unrelated to my business and instead of adding more to what's there,I would prefer to just delete and keep only what I need to avoid the cluster. The next big thing for me is that the workflows (which I love the feature of) does not list under my task although they are tasks to be completed. The workflow tasks are only displayed under the workflow category which takes an extra step to get to. Once there, you will find tasks under your workflow to complete. It would be great if they were listed under the General tasks too.

Ryan
Advisor (É.-U.)

HMFG Redtail Review

Having an interface that talks to other programs has helped out quite a bit. The ability to have a program do more tedious work that is done repeatedly has saved the firm time doing more important things.

There are not many things that we see as a negative. Some of the options that are there to help customize are a bit hard to find but besides that there are not many issues.

Phillip
Owner (É.-U.)

Great CRM

Commentaires : We have been users of RedTail for 10+ years and only utilize a small portion of what is available, yet the $ spent is well worth it.

Ease of use, amount of resources and linking features is great.

Can sometimes be overwhelming or difficult to navigate - mainly learning curve issues, but I'm not a big enough user to justify the cost of the "school".

Simon
Investment Consultant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Useful features and fairly easy to use

Commentaires : Great overall tool to manage our team's ongoing tasks, notify each other when a task is updated or a note added, record keeping of notes on our clients, syncs with Outlook and other tools.

Organizing all my tasks day to day and long-term, with ability to share and reallocate tasks among users

Not as intuitive in how to use some features, and doesn't have an easy way to access training or learning modules to get up to speed on utilizing all the features.

Dan
Admin Asst (É.-U.)

Redtail Rules!

Commentaires : We have been using Redtail for almost five years now and it has really improved our functionality and minimizes errors. We have processes in place and Redtail allows for tracking to enhance customer service and minimize redundancy.

Ease of use. Simple to train others to use

To fully utilize some features take a bit of work

Seth
COO (É.-U.)

Great CRM for business.

Very robust for tracking clients. Can use it to track almost anything I want. Calendar is also very easy to use

Wish it did a little better on the life insurance side. Better integration with outlook would be nice

Jen
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 2-10 employés

We love RedTail CRM

Commentaires : Fantastic! Highly Recommend!!!

This software allows us to track all of our customer information. It quickly and easily allows our office staff to get customer information on the fly. Love that it is web based and SO easy to use!

Some of the functionality is not pertinent to us and it would be helpful if we could turn off or hide some fields.

Lance
Financial Advisor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

CRM Software

Commentaires : Redtail is becoming widely used in my workplace and is helpful for a growing business.

Redtail helps integrate all aspects of my business. The client contact, marketing, and prospecting parts of my business.

There is a steep learning curve. Hard to learn all that it can do in a short period of time

Lisa
Registered Associate (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

All your client info in one place

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I love it. It makes managing client relationships way smoother and efficient.

I love how many integrations Redtail has with other websites & applications (such as Clientworks). I also love the filtering system for getting a list of specific types of contacts in the system. The exports to csv files are also very easy to use.

The filtering system, in my opinion, could be more simplified so that it doesn't look like a classic coding input- maybe a drop down check-box method would ease the filtering process for contacts. Also, being able to edit the Notes for a contact would be great. If revisions are against some type of compliance/regulatory rule, then having a revision history there but still be able to edit a note would be great.

Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)

Great Customizable Calendar

I love the customizable calendar where you can choose different colors for different kind of appointments/meetings. Also how you can automate meeting that happen at a certain time and day repeatedly.

It is challenging to figure out all the features that it holds, but it will just take time.

Louis
Financial Adviosor (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Poor customer service

Commentaires : Very poor customer service. Hire some more service techs over sales reps.

Its cheap but that comes with compromises!

Once again I needed technical advice and since I new I was going to be on hold FOREVER I thought I would let others now that the company puts very little emphases on customer service. Call the sales department--someone will be available very quickly; Call for customer service....Good luck! I am currently caller number 16 in line. I don't call very often, but when I do it is atrocious.

Jamie
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Modern cloud-based CRM software that offers great features and is simple to learn and use.

Commentaires : A user friendly feature-rich easy to use CRM software

My company switched from GoldMine to Redtail and I was very hesitant to have to learn a whole new CRM. I was so surprised how simple Redtail was to learn and use. Although it has many sophisticated features more advanced users would want to delve into, the interface remains usable for those of us who are newbies to CRM software.

We did have some difficulty transferring our data from our old CRM to Redtail. All of the fields did not import correctly and we had to go in and manually enter data.

Yeshuwanth
Service desk Analyst (Inde)

The workflow portion has not yet been to full use in our model. I would prefer a more Microsoft Project approach to this feature

Amber
Amber
Director of Business Development (É.-U.)

Easy to use

It's a simple. Easy to use and navigate.

Certain features are not customizable. Other than that it's a good product for what you pay.

Ahmed
Ahmed
AML ANALYST (Égypte)
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001-5 000 employés

The most friendly CRM

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with redtail I love it, it let me and my team deal with new customers efficiently and no more time to set workflows and there's always record's for all processes and steps, documentation is secured and can be retrieved easily

Redtail provides special experiment with Customer Relationship Management solutions specially financial fields beside the ability to integrate with different apps ,Redtail provides me with organized documents Management

Redtail requires high internet connection speed and sometimes lagging but the customer support are always available which makes these issues easier