Avis clients sur When I Work

4,5 (1 003) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur When I Work

Une façon simple de planifier et de communiquer avec vos employés. Gagnez du temps et réduisez le taux d'absentéisme. Gratuit jusqu'à 75 employés.

En savoir plus sur When I Work

The biggest attraction to this platform was the low price point.

Sometimes on the android app its signs you out or completely fails to load. Re-opening the app usually fixes it but it can be frusterating.

When I Work - Notes

When I Work a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 003 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé When I Work ?

Filtrer les avis (1 003)

Sarah
Executive Director
Musées et institutions, 11-50 employés

Its saved me a lot of time

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Trish
Trish
Senior Receptionist and Lead Trainer (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great software for teams of all sizes

Commentaires : I've been using this software for 5 years, first as an employee then as an employer. Ease of use for both parties is fantastic and it's well worth paying for to save the time. When I change places of business, if I have a choice, I will choose When I Work again and again.

- Shift templates, makes scheduling a lot easier - The ability to copy and paste any shift, even faster than clicking and choosing - Simple to add and remove employees - App is fairly easy to use - Time clock is awesome, easy to use

- Looking at the full staff schedule on a particular day can be tedious. - For those making schedules, it's so much easier to do on a computer - In order to have a printed schedule, it downloads the PDF which you then have to print. I wish this printed right off the website.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Trish, Thank you for taking the time to review When I Work, and your feedback is appreciated! We are always looking for ways to make improvements and appreciate users like you that provide feedback so we can enhance and improve When I Work! Best, Amanda

Alan
Sales Manager (Bolivie)
Médias de diffusion, 201-500 employés

A Great Tool for Scheduling and Managing Employees

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I've been very pleased with my experience using When I Work. It's been a great tool for managing my team and scheduling employees. I've found it to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. The only issue I've encountered is with the mobile app, but I'm sure that will be resolved soon.

I love using When I Work to schedule and manage my employees. It's so easy to use and has great features like the ability to communicate with my employees and see who is available to work at a glance. I also appreciate that I can easily adjust schedules as needed. It's definitely a great tool for managing my team!

The only downside to When I Work is that the mobile app can sometimes be slow to load. I've also had a few issues with the notifications not coming through as quickly as I'd like. Other than that, it's a great scheduling and management tool.

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Alan, Thanks for your time in sharing this feedback with us, it is greatly appreciated! We're thrilled to hear that your workplace finds WorkChat impactful as a communication method and the app is easy to use to help provide visibility into coverage while scheduling. If you're noticing persistent loading issues or notification delays, our team would be happy to look into this! Please submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. Thanks again for your review!

Jessica
Staffing Manager (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 51-200 employés

When I work

3,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It was good for what we needed at the time because we really needed the hospital schedules to be able to be viewed and it was easy to overlook the whole month how many shifts were being worked/ scheduled. but with so many facilities and with having to enter everything in after texting or talking to the candidate we found out it was easier to do on excel or just keep track ourselves - most of our employees at the time weren't downloading the app or even logging on.

It was very easy to put in schedules and candidates were able to check and view their schedules and if we needed to make changes it was very easy - a click of a button.

For a Staffing Company - You were able to put in multiple locations but when we used it - I would have to get the schedules from the candidates and then enter it into the app so they could see it, They wouldn't able to change their schedules unless they texted me then i would have to change it in the app which took time - wasn't as simple as their just cancelling or removing shift themselves.

il y a 2 mois

Hey Jessica, Jeremy here with When I Work. Thank you for reviewing the When I Work app and providing feedback regarding our features. If you have any specific suggestions for features that you'd like to see added to the app, please submit a ticket to our Care Team by visiting https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. We appreciate insight and track and respond to every feature request. Take care, Jeremy

Samantha
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Great Way to Manage Time

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We enjoy this program a lot.

It is easy to keep track on all employees. It is also very easy to see who is on the schedule for the week and fix times if needed.

We turned off the mobile access to be sure that everyone was being accurate and honest.

le mois dernier

Hey Samantha, Thanks for taking the time to provide awesome feedback on how When I Work has helped you and your team! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions by submitting a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/, we are always happy to help! Best, Jeremy

Heather
Human Resource Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

Love this App

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have loved every person I have worked with. They have been super helpful and continue to check in with me to see if I need assistance. They don't just get you going and leave you hanging. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been awesome!

I love that I can create multiple schedule templates and positions. Also, LOVE the "drop shift" feature for our employees. This feature has made managing this for my managers much easier.

I wish there were more specific reports I could pull for payroll.

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Heather, Thanks for your time in sharing this feedback with us, it is greatly appreciated! We're thrilled to hear that your workplace finds the schedule templates, positions, and 'drop shift' features are impactful, especially for your managers! We'd love to connect further regarding reports for payroll. Please reach out to our Customer Care team by submitting a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. We'd be happy to assist! Thanks again for your review! Best, Farrah

earl
President/CEO (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Biggby Coffee franchisee with two locations with some employees work at both locations

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : over all we are happy and will be staying with the system. we would much rather help them develop there product the switch to another system. while we went there at the very beginning I think it was close an it has been useful and stable all along.

used on phones. multiple site capability. we started with one location with the knowledge that as we gained locations this system could grow with us with out having to buy into a large expensive system before we were ready.

the workchat function is still in need of some attention. deleting old chats isn't obvious. Sometimes when writing longer texts the system will stop displaying the text being written after about 200 characters, then the whole text will be displayed when sent. can't edit or delete a posted text. posting pictures can be confusing although they do post. the chat is about 75% there just needs a little buffing up, this is a pretty big part of our administration as to a great degree we manage from offsite.

il y a 2 mois

Hi there, Raagavy here from the Care Team at When I Work. Thank you for this review and feedback. Please feel free to reach out to us at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ to troubleshoot your Workcht functions if you are still experiencing this. Take care, Raagavy

Ariel
Ariel
Management (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 51-200 employés

Simple software for employee scheduling

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I like that I am able to see everyone schedule and it will tell me how many hours and how many hours this person has on one specific day and in total. I also like the fact that employees can put in for their days off on the app and then those shifts are available to whoever would like to work them first. I also like the sack that employees can get in contact with all levels of staff and management. It also allows employees to switch shifts, which has been an issue in the past. For one employee will say so and so sad they would take over my shift and this person has no idea what the person is talking about or says no I told him I couldn't do it. When all of it is done on the app you could hold people responsible for training shifts or picking up shifts.

I think on the scheduling part there could be a little more room. The employee list isn't double spaced and it's a regular size font. I also found creating staff schedules to be a bit of an inconvenience due to the fact that you have to use a cursor to pick a time spot and drag it from one side to another. It can often times be difficult when you're busy.

le mois dernier

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear that the Scheduling features are working well for your Workplace. We also appreciate all of your feedback on where features can be improved! We appreciate your input!

Sara
Sara
Advertising Operations Associate (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

A literal time saver for any business

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, When I Work can do just about anything for our company. It can track time and attendance, schedule shifts and overtime, and mark employees as "out of office" when they take paid time off. It is also fairly easy to onboard and train new team members and managers on how to use it just as well. If you work with a lot of people across departments in a physical, remote, or hybrid work environment then this platform is for you!

When I Work allows me to schedule shifts faster, track my own time easier, and communicate when I'm on the clock to my supervisor and other colleagues. I particularly like that this app saves us time on scheduling and improves productivity & accountability amongst our coworkers.

I disliked that the desktop and mobile versions of the software do not sync up properly. While the platform can accurately communicate changes to everyone, it takes a while for those changes to show up in the system. This feature can most definitely be improved upon in the future.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Sara, We appreciate your nice feedback! It's great hearing from you that When I Work is helping to make your teams' and your work lives easier. I can certainly see how having the option to auto-refresh would help with visibility and reduce the need to manually refresh to confirm that changes were made within the workplace, especially when there are multiple managers working on the same schedule. I appreciate you taking the time to share this suggestion with me, this feedback does sound like it would be impactful for your workplace and others. We do look to user feedback when considering future updates and enhancements, so thank you for your time in sharing these ideas with us! Best, Farrah

Cristina
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 51-200 employés

When I Work is good, but tempermental

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It's not bad, not earth shaking good. But it doesn't really crash -- except I did notice that if I failed to clock in on the app and then my time is adjusted by the team that does attendance -- later on in the same day it's hard to log out for lunch, etc. Sometimes it makes the whole process buggy.

It's easy to use to clock in, etc I like that the app gives you a warning when your lunch break is over, etc

Sometimes the app doesn't respond. Many times I have clocked in or out only to find out that the app didn't record the information

il y a 4 semaines

Hi Cristina, Thank you so much for your review today! We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the When I Work app. Can you submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can work to resolve this? We're here to help! Warmly, Shab

Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

extremely useful tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It just made scheduling so easy. Our efficiency went way up once we started using this.

Not really too much negative to say about it.

le mois dernier

Hi there, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciate the feedback. We are always looking for ways for the app to be easy and efficient way for our Users.

Jamie
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Okay for micro-busineses but does not scale well, integrates poorly, and suffers from bad support

Commentaires : The company only offers support by Chat or Email - there is no way to get someone on the phone. I did not realize this when signing up, and find it a maddening waste of time when you have a real problem to solve (and you will have problems!)

The Scheduling module works well for our 25-person veterinary practice where staff work rotating schedules. We can set up templates for each group and quickly deploy and tweak the schedule.

We tried to integrate with Gusto Payroll to streamline time-sheet reporting. It's a mess, and does not often work. It's really hard to troubleshoot because WhenIWork hides all the integration details. For instance you can not see the mapping of employees and their roles/jobs between the two companies. After a while I realize that it's faster to manually type in all the data since troubleshooting this is so time consuming. Plus you can not get support on the phone!

il y a 2 ans

Hello Jamie, Thank you for your honest review of our integrations and support channels. We appreciate the feedback. The Customer Care team aims to provide exceptional support through our email and chat channels. We would be happy to continue assisting with any issues you are seeing with the Gusto integration. Please chat in with us or submit a ticket. All the best, Tim

Jonathan
Labor Coordinator (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 201-500 employés

When I Work Keeps Us Working

Commentaires : WIW is extremely helpful to us at our company because we spend the majority of our day scheduling employees for various events that we run every week. Creating a schedule and assigning employees to it is super simple, as well as keeping a database and logging hours for our employees on site. It's all very user friendly and easy to use/look at. Their customer service team is always there to help and are super friendly. We have had many people who have been added to this platform, and have had no problem learning how to use it. It has been really great for us and helps us run smoothly. They have also been actively engaged with us to help us find solutions to the improvements we have requested.

When I Work is a great product that our company loves to use. We love how easy it is to create a schedule and assign employees, and all of the features are very easy to work with and aesthetically pleasing. We also like the ability to keep a detailed database of employees in the system. Their customer service team has been very friendly and are always there to answer our questions in detail. It is also a great platform for time tracking and exporting time sheets every week to send to payroll. Overall, it's the best platform we could have found to help us do what we need to do every day.

A couple features we wish they had: - The option to create a preferred list in our employee database (A-list, B-list, C-List, Do Not Call List, etc) - The option to be able to look at all events at once on the Time Tracker for the day (right now you can only look at one event at a time, which is hard when we have multiple events and sometimes forget which ones are happening in a day) - To have a log of attendance (who was late, who called out, who was a no show) that is linked to a person's profile so we know who the problem people are (maybe a color coding that's like "green" if they are good on attendance and then gets closer to "red" if they have had several call outs/tardies) - A way to add the zip code of an event to a schedule/job site that shows up on timesheet exports - A way to send a crew memo or mass notification ("this shift has been cancelled" or "this shift has had a time change, please confirm") to all or selected crew members via WIW.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jonathan - Thank you so much for such a wonderful and thorough review! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the features we currently offer! I love the suggestions you've shared as well. We are always interested in hearing about your experience with our product and how we could improve. Again, thank you for your kind word and fabulous review! Best, Adrianne

Rose
Community Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Has a lot of potential, but isn't quite there yet for our needs.

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I wanted this to really work, but it's been frustrating. I do acknowledge that we work in a non-traditional industry. I am a team member at an NFT company with world-wide employees who all work from home. We need our community server covered 24/7 and so I need to be able to schedule people 24/7, but in *their* timezone in order to make sure that I have everyone working during normal hours in *their time* (as opposed to 4am their time). I can't make "shift templates" in one time zone and then make shifts in another timezone for the auto scheduler. There is no way for me to denote "Hey, I want my APAC crew to be scheduled these APAC hours, but NOT my US crew". I've spent many, many, many hours trying to figure out how to "game the system" to make it work for us. I can do it but it's very cumbersome, hands on, and takes a lot of time (which is the opposite of what I was hoping a scheduler would do. I was hoping to SAVE time.) I reached out to the team at one point to report the bug where the auto scheduler was ignoring unavailable time, and received a followup email letting me know it was fixed, but I still experience the issue every time I go to make a new schedule. This may be a FANTASTIC piece of software for traditional work-force, but hasn't been what I was hoping thus far for the industry I work in, that requires 24/7 scheduling with employees all over the world.

-Allowing for employees to be in different timezones -Allowing for employees to set their unavailability and their preferred scheduling times -Allowing employees to shift swap within the software

-Software is often buggy. It auto schedules my employees during times they are marked as "unavailable". This may be due to the fact that we have people all over the world and could be a time-zone issue, but the fact remains that they are often scheduled during "unavailable" times, and it has to be adjusted. -It also doesn't seem to honor the "schedule weekends first" feature correctly when I'm using auto scheduling. One of my employees ends up never being scheduled and I have to adjust. (TBF I have to adjust EVERYONE'S schedule after using the auto scheduler, but the issue with this one employee in particular is consistent and weird.) -Making shift templates is cumbersome. -There is no way for me to view someone's schedule in their timezone (and I'm talking about Singapore vs. CST) without switching my OWN timezone preference, which requires me to then immediately refresh the site or it won't show properly. -There is no "undo" -- If I have a schedule pushed and I need to play around with a swap, the moment I shift someone's shift, it goes into draft mode and if I decide, "Hey, I'm gonna actually just leave them where they are," there is no way to undo the movement without republishing (and sending them a notification) the shift. -Shift swapping doesn't allow for a FT employee to cover a PT employee's shift if they want, or for a PT employee to cover part of a FT employee's shift. I have to manually do this.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Rose, Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We're sorry to hear that When I Work did not best meet your business needs! We can certainly appreciate the importance for your business to access features that do not exist within When I Work. New enhancement requests are reported to our team and demand is tracked to review the request and determine whether to implement it. We are not able to provide a timeline of when requested features may be implemented, although we do offer updates on new features/releases through announcements in the product updates on our blog and through the Help Center "Product News": https://help.wheniwork.com/article-categories/product-news/. Thanks again and let us know if there is anything further we can assist with. Best, Chelo

Associate Program Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Worth Every Penny

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Staff empowerment to take control of their schedule and the money saved from the time saved and less errors occurring make this experience worth all the searching for a new system. Also, the customer service is quick and straight to the point!

The ease of creating a schedule, distributing it, and letting staff handle their shift swaps or drops has completely empowered our team. The best feature is the 'history' button so that you know where it all began when shifts start with one employee and end with another. No longer do we have to hear, "I didn't know?" or "Who was originally scheduled?" because there's a ledger! Gone are the long, tedious hours of making sure the schedule is correct, every month, due to alternating work sites and schedules. Multi-site employees are never double-booked at different work sites, which is a game changer. Creating employee profiles take less than 60 seconds. Best of all, teaching everyone was not painful as there's a whole video on the website that walks everyone through the basics in less than 15 minutes.

The print feature is limited to what is offered with no option to change the font, unable to expand the daily roster (daily view is limited to 7 names on paper calendar), and there's no option to print in 2 week segments. This isn't a deal breaker, but the old school needs still exist of having a paper trail (even in PDF form) and due to limited names viewed on any given day, we can't use the feature to it's fullest. If the box for the day could expand to reflect all the names when printing, we'd pay extra!

l’année dernière

Hi there! Thanks for writing us a review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying the app! Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ if you have any questions.

Deborah
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

The software has made the impossible, possible for scheduling employees

Commentaires : I think scheduling would not be managed as well without this software.

I love that employees can indicate when they are available and when they are not available. I love that they can put in requests for time off which helps me not rely on myself for remembering. I love that there are additional features for rate of wage. I like the attendance and I can see if employees are showing up late or getting into overtime. There is a budget feature which I have not used but think would be very helpful in the future.

I wish that I could have the option of excluding some employees when sending a general email through WIW. I also wish that open shifts were always a different color especially when looking at the schedule by position. This would bring my attention to the open shift and alert me that someone is needed. I wish I could publish an employees schedule out for more than 1 week.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Deborah, Thanks for taking the time to review When I Work. We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to make your teams¿ and your work lives easier! When sending custom email messages to your employee's you can select which employees you would like to send the email messages to, by clicking on the "To" field and selecting their names from the list. There is not a way to automatically change the colors of the OpenShifts. Instead managers would have to manually edit the OpenShifts and change the colors on the Scheduler page. When it comes to publishing the schedule, you can use the advanced publishing feature to publish the schedule for any desired date range: https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/publishing-the-schedule-computer/#advanced-publishing If you have any questions about When I Work, please check out our help center at https://help.wheniwork.com/ or email our Customer Care team at support@wheniwork.com! Thanks, Adrian

Helen
Accounts Payable (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

User Friendly, Easy to Use and Understand.

DASHBOARD : Upon logging in, the dashboard shows the exact total amount of time and money put it by all employees. That way, I can see if there is something out of the ordinary as long as I know the average expense we put on the payroll. AS AN ADMIN/PAYROLL/SUPERVISOR: I can customize who can view and edit the time of the members in the team. Typically, I give part of admin rights to the team leaders or supervisors. This way, it saves my time in editing login errors and focus more on the whole organization. If I want to do a roll call, I can do it at my desk in one glance. It helps me organize the schedule of the whole organization for next week's work operation and post it when it is finalized. No more excuses such as "I didn't know". At the end of payroll period, reporting is a breeze! AS A USER WITH LIMITED ACCESS : As a user, I have limited view of the data. I can only view my own hours. Which it is what I'm supposed to only see. I can watch my hours and limit myself to working more than 40 hours per week. I can send my Personal Time off and wait for the admin's approval. As a contractor employed by the organization, I can post my time availability. I don't have to go back and forth talking and negotiating to the supervisor. I can do this remotely with an app.

So far, I have nothing least to say about this software.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Helen, Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for this awesome review! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to save some time and make your teams' and your work lives a little easier. Best, Vicki

Lindsay
Associate Director for Operations and Education (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

We started using When I Work to do scheduling and time clock for our 130 desk-less employees

Commentaires : It saves us a lot of time. We have 130 college students that work for us and they are always swapping shifts or need a shift off for an exam or something like that. They can do all of that through When I Work and I don't have to be the middle man in any of that anymore. It also helps hold them accountable. It makes them acknowledge their shifts and tells them that they are still responsible for the shift until someone accepts it (and notifies if/when it is accepted). It is nice that they get that reminder every time they need to drop a shift and I don't have to find them and remind them all of the time.

We love the fact that our employees can access it on their phones. Our employees are college students, so being able to use it on a mobile device is crucial. Our old program didn't have that functionality. I also like that I can go in and move someone's shift to "open" for any other employee to accept. Since our employees are college students and anything required for a course is excused from work, so it is really nice to be able to go in and move a shift for an employee that has an exam or something like that. I also like that employees have to acknowledge their shifts.

Two things - I can't go in and schedule just one person. We are on a college campus that operate on quarters. I would like to be able to look at an individual schedule for a certain time period and edit it as necessary, but that functionality doesn't exist. My employees are frustrated with the notifications. It is great that someone can do a "drop shift request" that goes out to all of the other employees, but it is frustrating to get 10 emails about that. We (mainly our hourly employees) wish there was an option to get the notifications in a digest once a day instead an email for every single notification.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Lindsay, Thank you for leaving a review! It is great to hear that When I Work has been able to improve your scheduling process and save you time. You have provided great feedback here. I can see how the ability to view/edit an individuals schedule could be a valuable feature. Our goal with the notifications is to keep everyone as informed as possible, but I understand it can be a lot if your schedule has many weekly changes. I will be sure to pass these ideas on to our product team! Thanks again! Matt

Liz
Youth Development Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Fantastic Tool!

Commentaires : I will never go back to the old way. When I Work has revolutionized my work day.

I have numerous staff working different jobs at different locations. Previously I was using Excel to schedule them all. Keeping track of days off and their class schedules was next to impossible. Letting the staff request time off and set their availability streamlined the process drastically. Since switching to When I Work my time spent scheduling has been greatly reduced. The mobile app is very helpful for my employees. The ability to designate positions is also very valuable. A large portion of my staff work in a child care setting so there are rules about qualifications necessary for each shift. I can designate which staff have which qualifications so that only eligible staff can be scheduled for a specific shift.

I don't believe I have any cons. Occasionally when they change or update something it will cause an issue. I contact their customer service and it is corrected immediately.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Liz - Thank you for this amazing 5 star review! I'm so happy to hear that the features and options we offer meet many of your business needs and make your job easier! Availability is one of my favorite features we offer since it helps managers get more time back and empowers employees to manage their time! Thank you again for this great review! Kindly, Adrianne

Sam
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Scheduling Entertainment

Commentaires : Schedule 30 to 40 shows a month across 12 performers is a lot to keep track of. WIW allows me to quickly assign performers to shows. The Notification to the Performers is great and the Reminder 2 hours or so before the Show is excellent... At one point we were doing shows every weekend and were using the OPEN opportunity. I would publish the date and time the opens would be published. Performers would be able to pick the show they wanted based on thier schedule. Being able too publish OPEN shifts in 1 push was very easy to do. I would fill an entire month of shows in about 15 minutes ... VERY efficient.

The monthly view give me the opportunity to see all scheduled shows and the assigned performer for each. So when customer calls with a specific data and time, I can easily confirm the opening and assign a performer to the show.

The ability to schedule repeating monthly/weekly events. While "every week" is ok, it does not allow for more complex calendaring such: as every 3rd Wednesday in every month, or every other Monday through out the year. This was a feature in the ORIGINAL WIW from 18+ months ago. There was a small ICON (an elliptical arrow icon) in the "TIME" dialogue box. When clicked it would allow for such complex scheduling ... PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!

il y a 4 ans

Hi Sam, Thanks for such a fantastic review! It's great to hear that your scheduling has been made more efficient through the use of OpenShifts. Thanks also for your feedback in regards to repeating shifts, we're always looking for ways to make When I Work more useful for our users. Best, Terra

Rachel
Marketing & Brand Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Love When I Work. Easy to use, and the customer service is outstanding!

Commentaires : Being able to go paperless was the biggest benefit. Also, the ease of the software makes it easy for Supervisors to make schedules and track hours.

Love the ease of the software, super user-friendly. Also, like that it is easy for all generations to use. Love that all requests can be made online, helping to eliminate paper.

Would like to see more options for tracking employee hours as far as the reporting goes. Also, other features like tracking employees who work different positions, and being able to report on those hours. Also would like for it to track employee hours who no longer work with us anymore. Don't like that once the employee is removed from When I Work, all of their history is removed as well.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Rachel, Thanks for leaving us a great review! We appreciate hearing from you! I can definitely see how more advanced reporting and export features could be of use to you and other users. I will be sure to pass this along as a suggestion to our development team. In addition, you can view the schedules and timesheets for past users by pulling up a 'Schedule Export' or a 'Custom Timesheet Export' and setting the filter to 'All Employees' so your deleted users populate on the report. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team at support@wheniwork.com and they will be happy to help with whatever you may need :) Thanks again! Sincerely, Kara -When I Work Team

Jeremy
Crewing and Technical Manager (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 11-50 employés

When I Work does a great job @ scheduling basic & repetitive schedules & an ok job when it's complex

Commentaires : Scheduling of our complexity is more or less possible with this software. It would be a huge headache otherwise.

It simplifies communication with staff and freelancers, pushing updates to them en masse. It is an attractive UI and the app functions pretty well. Support is responsive and communicative.

The permission levels need a lot of work. They are limited and global so you really don't have much control over who sees what. You can't copy a shift from one week to the next, this seems kind of basic, especially if an event spans multiple weeks it's inconvenient to have to build the shift twice. It would also be nice to have the ability for someone to view a schedule at a location other than the one they are scheduled at...for example, someone in one office wants to see if someone in another office is scheduled to be available or not without showing up in that locations schedule. Currently this is not possible.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jeremy, Thanks for taking the time to review When I Work! We are happy to hear that When I Work helps simply scheduling and communication for you and your team. I will let my team know that you are interested in seeing more control over the When I Work permission levels, schedule views, and the copy shifts feature. Thanks so much for your feedback on this! Adrian When I Work Team

Sarah
Guest Relations Manager (É.-U.)

When I Work was a game changer for our scheduling needs

This is a very user friendly software. We are able to quickly create, edit, and distribute schedules to our large staff. We love that the staff can quickly submit time off requests, send us messages about their schedules, and even drop/swap shifts if necessary, within moments of the schedule being published.

When I Work is a very proactive company, and they make software updates often. The only bad thing about this is that it can some time for us to adjust to changes that are made, and occasionally there are small glitches. But overall, I would say I am more satisfied that they are proactive in expanding what the software can do, than I am disappointed in these occasional issues.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Sarah, Thanks for the review! That is awesome to hear When I Work was a game changer for your team and that you are enjoying the ease of creating shifts and the time off and communication features too. I appreciate your honesty about the software updates. We want to make sure we are meeting your needs so if you have any suggestions about how we can make the update process better for you and your team or if are any issues you would like us to look into, please contact us at support@wheniwork.com. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to help! Sincerely, Cara - When I Work Team

Helen
Aquatic Co-ordinator (Canada)

I love this product, have looked at others that are similar but I still think this is best in class.

Commentaires : it is not THE answer to scheduling numerous part time staff around their shifts, but it is definitely than paper or excel spreadsheets. staff can access everything remotely and easily. Drop shift and pick up shift function is great. I have just started tracking hours and I really like that feature.

ease, functionality, rollover capability , copy and paste function, excellent customer support. Staff really like the app function of the software. I prefer to do things on desktop, I enjoy that. I can easily add/remove/assign staff as is necessary. I can block days easily. requests arrive immediately.

it is more expensive than other similar products. I cannot limit each employee's availability (I called and tried, found a solution, not best, but still a solution)

il y a 5 ans

Hi Helen! Thank you for taking the time to provide your helpful feedback. I'm happy to hear that the ease and functionality of the app has made scheduling your team more efficient. We appreciate your feedback on limiting employee's availability and will pass it on to the appropriate team. If there's anything that we can help with, please don't hesitate to send us a note at support@wheniwork.com. Thank you again for your feedback! All the best, Megan When I Work Team

Tiffany
Tiffany
Training and Operations Coordinator (É.-U.)
, 51-200 employés

Where functionality meets community

Commentaires : Increased communication with employees, beneficial blog posts to pass along to our management team, and a system where we have experienced no down time

When I Work seems to be the culmination of every scheduling manager's "But I wish I could......" statements. It is intuitive, flexible, and easy both during set up and for the end users. It also helps that the customer support and company culture are inviting and informative.

What I like the least is the fact that my company is currently stuck using a different Time Clock system so we don't use that specific functionality that When I Work offers.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Tiffany! Thank you so much for your kind words. At When I Work we do strive to make the software intuitive and the set up as easy as possible! I will pass your compliments to the team! We aim to be as informative and friendly as possible. I also love our blog posts :) I am sorry to hear you feel stuck with your current Time Clock System. If you ever do want to look into other options please give our Attendance & Time Clock software a try. We offer a 30 day FREE trial. Feel free to reach out to us at support@wheniwork.com if you have more questions about those features. Thanks again for your time. Have a wonderful day! - Cara When I Work Team

Sue
Director of Staff Enhancement (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Best option for our unique scheduling

Commentaires : We were using an Excel spreadsheet for scheduling for years; it was becoming unwieldy. We also had employees frequently misreading their schedules and arriving at the wrong time or to the wrong place. WiW is much easier to manage than the Excel schedule, and by using text alerts our employees make far fewer errors in viewing their schedules.

Flexible to adapt to our scheduling needs, easy to learn, easy to train staff, responsive to questions or when needing assistance

Sometimes new features aren't explained before they're rolled out

il y a 4 ans

Hi Sue - Adrianne here! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a great review! I'm really happy to hear that the app is easy to train and learn on! If you ever have questions about our new features, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! We're happy to assist! You can submit a ticket here: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ Again, thanks for the review! Take care, Adrianne