Avis clients sur Sandbox ChildCare Management

En savoir plus sur Sandbox ChildCare Management

Logiciel de gestion pour garderies doté d'une interface élégante et facile à utiliser pour vous aider à gérer votre centre et à communiquer avec les parents.

En savoir plus sur Sandbox ChildCare Management

Integration of accounting, parent communication and classroom management. Billing feature is easy to use.

We are learning to adjust, but really miss that feature.

Sandbox ChildCare Management - Notes

4,9
4,9

Sandbox ChildCare Management a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 103 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sandbox ChildCare Management ?

Angie
Angie
CEO (Canada)

Growing with Sandbox

Commentaires : I have always had a positive experience. Anytime I have a question for chat , response almost immediately.

This software is easily trainable to our new franchisees.

There are two many options. There should be only what we need for our centres. eg daily report. Parent portal should be more interactive. eg. childcare friendly not office friendly.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Angie, Thanks for your great review and your loyalty all these years!

Claire
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)

Sandbox Software Review

Commentaires : I was responsible for learning and implementing the software so I started from the beginning to learn all that Sandbox could do to improve our department. I was the point person so I needed to know it from A to Z. First, the customer service representatives at Sandbox are A+; always available to answer questions and help with the set up. The system basically gave us the ability to go paperless. The system gave parents/guardians a portal for all of their needs from electronic registration to monthly payments.

The system basically gave us the ability to go paperless. The system gave parents/guardians a portal for all of their needs from electronic registration to monthly payments. We received 100% positive feedback from our families with the implementation of Sandbox. We went from entering monthly payments by hand to 98% of families using the electronic payment system through the parent portal. This gave a real-time payment tracker that allowed us to respond immediately for any late payments. This also gave us the ability to send end of the year tax statements electronically; no more bulk mailings so it saved money. We installed electronic sign-in/out for a secure and accurate attendance system. The accurate attendance also allocated accurate records for subsidy tracking; again saving money. The family account section gave the freedom to upload documents, keep track of physicals and due dates, write notes, communicate with the family securely. Sandbox has many important features that will help any child care center through the registration process, bookkeeping, communication, documentation, reports. I use many of the Sandbox installed reports each month from payment summaries to attendance reports. There are many reports available. There is also a section that we use for staffing that helps keep track of profiles, documents, due dates, etc. This gives us one location and accurate records that we use for Keystone STARS. I would highly recommend Sandbox for all child care providers.

The only negative issue I have with Sandbox is that I need to have specific wording for payment receipts that parents need to submit to their employer for dependent care reimbursement. I need to insert the specific wording manually which is tedious and takes too much time to do each month.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Claire, Thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We are happy to hear that Sandbox was able to help you and your center optimize your daily processes and go paperless.

Kelley
Secretary (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Sandbox

Commentaires : I am the part time secretary for evenings, I use sandbox to enter schedules, change schedules, make payments and reports. I use it daily, and my only question is about double entries, (see above).

For the most, Sandbox is pretty organized for our needs here. I like that staff at Sandbox keep us informed and are there for questions and answer prompt! Overall, I would recommend it to others and I appreciate the software, makes part of my job easier.

I entered one child in duplicate, and was unable to delete. It had to be archived. There has to be a way to delete double entries?

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kelly, Thanks for providing this feedback! You are able to delete children unless there is billing tied to the child record. Please contact our support team and they will help you resolve this issue.

Lisa
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Much less expensive than other similar software

Commentaires : Overall we are very happy with what Sandbox has offered our centre. Set up was fairly easy, but just like any new program, there's a learning curve. The customer service has been astounding from the beginning! I can message hem about any tiny issue or question and they have an answer within minutes.

The price is great! Beats any other similar software prices by a landslide. It does everything that a daycare centre needs, and they are constantly updating and upgrading. Consumer service is fantastic!

There have been a few glitches to work through, but those have been addressed. I would love to see a more detailed explanation of payments on invoices. For example, we can make a partial payment on an invoice using a credit on an account, but on the invoice it doesn't specify where that payment came from. It just says "Amount Paid", so it can be difficult to go back and figure out where that payment came from. The invoicing/billing section needs more clarification.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Lisa, Thanks for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that we were able to provide the software you needed at an affordable price. Have a great day!

Kathryn
Childcare Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Sandbox is a breath of fresh air in childcare management software!

Commentaires : none

This program has dramatically changed our billing procedure. It is so simple and easy to use while still having all of the features we need to successfully operate our large childcare program! We love that it can be accessed remotely, parents can access the app, teachers can sign students in and out from the ipad, and so much more! If we ever need help, the customer service team gets back to us very quickly! We also LOVED that the Sandbox team helped us add all students when we started with them so we did not have to manually move everything over!

This may be a problem unique to our program. However, when we have parents complete a new registration form (needed for our license) each year, it duplicates the parents in the child profile which can cause billing or parent portal issues. We have not found a simple way to correct this on our own. Other than that, everything has been smooth sailing.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kathryn, Thanks for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear how your business has benefited from using Sandbox.

Bridget
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

If you are wondering if you should purchase this software.....The answer is YES!

Commentaires : We have been extremely happy with our purchase and implantation of the Sandbox software. We have been able to drop the amount of past due tuition dramatically along with improving our system of keeping up with shot records and other requirements for the children and staff. My time spent calculating time cards has been dramatically reduced due to using the computerized time clock.

I love the ease of use of the system and that parents can view their info on the parent app. Since we have started using the software we have been able to drop the amount of past-due tuition from over 10K to under 2K weekly.

I do not like that when a couple is married that only one of them can see their account balance. I wish there was a joint option where they could both have a login that would allow them to see the balance. I have parents get confused when they login with their personal email when the account is setup under the other parent and see a zero balance. Maybe even something that showed when the parent listed as the non-payer logged in that showed this is a non-payer account. I would also like for parents to be able to pay in advance and it leave a credit on their account. Many of my parents want to pay monthly or bi-weekly and cannot pay over the amount due.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Bridget, Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review! Your request about a joint account is something we have heard before and something we are looking to add to Sandbox in the future. Stay tuned!

Pamela

Sandbox Software

Commentaires : Our team has had a positive experience with Sandbox from the start.

This program is user friendly and provides record keeping that is efficient and simple to use. The billing process runs smoothly. Parents have expressed ease of use. As a client of Sandbox, I am MOST grateful for their customer service. They listen, make changes to the program if appropriate and frequently problem solve with me. I can't speak highly enough of their team.

There is not much I don't like about this program. It would be great to have a program which integrates observations with Early Learning Standards. However, that is unlikely since standards vary from state to state and this integration would be cost prohibitive for any program.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Pamela, Thanks for the amazing review!

Ted
Owner/Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

ECEC LLC

Commentaires : Overall I have become more efficient and saved time. I can work from anywhere and see up to the minute changes in our center.

The interface is very intuitive for me and my staff. The main reason I selected and continued the use is the customer support is beyond great. If I message I get a response in minutes and If I request a call, I am called the same day and most times with in minutes.

I wish that familie's balance would be included in the log in and log out steps.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Ted, Thanks for the outstanding review! We appreciate your loyalty to Sandbox all these years.

Matthew
Admin (Canada)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 2-10 employés

Best Option for Child Care Centres

Commentaires : We have used Sandbox since their early days. We've been happy from day one and it just continues to get better. We have been using HiMama as well for documentation, but Sandbox now offers these features as well. This is a complete management and documentation package perfect for centres no matter if its 15 spaces or 150.

Customer service and support, user interface, ability to keep it simple or utilize more advanced features, value for money, ability to export data.

Nothing - we have no issues with Sandbox after 4+ years of use.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Matthew, Thanks for sharing this amazing review!

Geneviève
General Manager (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

The software with a brain

Commentaires : I love the software, I suggest it to other centers every time I have the chance.

The software is user friendly and fluid. It is logical to use and helps making my job simpler. The team is very responsive and takes care of us every time we have a question.

A few reports could be added but the team works with us and is willing to make changes when needed and possible.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Genevieve, Thanks for the amazing review and your loyalty to Sandbox. Have a great day!

Catherine
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Great Company

Commentaires : I have been using this program for over 6 years now. When I moved to a new program, I brought sandbox with me!

This program is very user friendly and the costumer service is amazing. Anytime we have any issues one quick email and the problem is looked into and resolved as quickly as possible. Also if there is anything we need the program to do (with limits of course) they are happy to try and accommodate the need.

Because we have a very small center there are many of the features that don’t apply to our needs. And there are few things we would like, but the program doesn’t do because of our size. We have made what is available work though.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Catherine, Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review! Customer Service is a top priority at Sandbox and we are happy to hear about your great experience.

Edie
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11-50 employés

Sandbox Software Review

Commentaires : The benefits are that everything is in one place and easily accessed.

Sandbox Software is easy to use and the customer service is outstanding. Records and data are compiled in an easy format to learn and use.

Integration and transitioning to using this software was somewhat time consuming, but well worth the time. Some of the billing options are not as convenient as they could be.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Edie, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Kim
Owner/Business Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Love this program! Great customer service!

Commentaires : I use this tool every single day! We have been gradually moving from paper system to this system.
I'm sure there is more that I can do with it, but haven't taken the time.

Very intuitive and easy to use. User interface and design very appealing.

Accounting system overrides....which have been easily solved by the customer service team

il y a 3 ans

Hi Kim, Thanks taking the time to leave this awesome review! Keep in mind our support team is always happy to help you with any questions you may have. :)

Suzannah
Administrative Secretary (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

It has been great. Customer service is top notch!

Ease of use, value, continual addition of features. The customer service team goes above and beyond to help!

I would like to see some new options for student reports, or printable student profile pages for teachers to keep in child file.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Suzannah, We are happy to hear your great feedback about Sandbox! You will be happy to hear we are working on building out our reports section and someone from our support team will be contacting you for more details about your request.

Donna
Finance Manager (É.-U.)

Child Care Software

Commentaires : They have been easy to work with and fast to answer our questions.

We are able to customize the program to do what we need it to do. It offers our teachers daily logs that are all computerized and sent to parents automatically.

We cannot unschedule days for all children at once. When we have to shut down, we have to go into each child's schedule and unschedule them individually.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Donna, Thanks for leaving this great review!

Michelle
Owner (Canada)

We have been using Sandbox for a few years now and all the new upgrading has helped us.

The data is easily obtained for reporting.

It would be nice if we could start documenting and placing pictures of the children in Sandbox for the parents to view.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Michelle, Thanks for providing your feedback! You can post photos and updates for parents with our Parent Portal. Drop us a line at support@runsandbox.com and our team will help you set it up.

Cindy
Office Manager (Canada)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11-50 employés

Sandbox is very user friendly and your service has been very good.

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Sandbox Childcare Management has been excellent and we are very happy with the software and service.

The ability to add children and siblings easily and to look children up on any family name. (Children do not always have the same name as one of the parents)

You are unable to easily forecast the future rooms availability.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Cindy, Thanks for the great review! We love to hear customer feedback and our support team will follow up with you to see if we can show you how Sandbox can help you forecast room openings.

Abigail
Office manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Great program

Commentaires : It's been great!

The invoices are easy to create and to change. Easy to track the things we need here.

That we can't connect it to Quick books.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Abigail, Thanks for this great review and feedback. You will be happy to hear that a Quickbooks integration is in the pipeline for 2021.

Kim
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Title: Technical support has been great!

Emailing statements to families, employee time clock. Emailing statements to families, employee time clock.

Putting in schedules when they change. This tends to mix up the billing, but I think it's on our end. I wish the times the children are scheduled to be in and out are on the sign in sheets. This was so helpful with our old software program. We are learning to adjust, but really miss that feature.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Kim, Thanks for the amazing review of Sandbox and our support team! Your feedback has also been delivered to our product development team to review.

Edward
Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

My overall experience with sandbox is great!

I like the ability to track the children and staff from anywhere.

There is no way to design daily reports for a specific age group.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Edward, We appreciate your great review and the feedback. We are looking to make some major enhancements to our daily logs section in the near future so stay tuned!

Rebecca
Program Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Best program management software!

Commentaires : Wonderful, reliable, easy-to-use software overall!

Sandbox Childcare Management software is great all around! From the web-based system, to the easy attendance and billing, to helpful reports, Sandbox truly excels in childcare support.

The main issue I have is that some processes are not automated.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review!

Mohsin
, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Fantastic!

Commentaires : We have only been on the Sandbox system for about 4 months and our experience with sandbox has been fantastic so far. The Account team (Gavin) and Support team (Kefsere) have been great to be work with. They have been very responsive and accommodating in all aspects, which has led to a great experience so far. Keep up the good work!

Ability to manage all back-office elements of running a Montessori school and providing powerful reporting.

Not really a con, however, would be really nice to have an mobile app for iPhones. Would make the user interface much better to look rather than the full website.

Savana
Administrator (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

EXCELLENT software and EVEN BETTER customer service!

Commentaires : WOW, I would have never thought software could be this easy! Sandbox has made their product SO user friendly, fast, and efficient! I can get the exact information I need saved easily, and it's a cinch to generate reports for administrative purposes and future planning. I have been especially impressed with their customer service. There were a couple of minor tweaks we wished to have in the software, which I offhand shared with our rep. Sandbox made these changes *JUST FOR US*. I would have NEVER expected that. They are have been proactive in calling to check in on any issues we have run into. They have fantastic expansion plans on the horizon which will make this software even better than it already is! If you are looking for a heavy and clunky software with every option under the sun, you've come to the wrong place. This software is new, looks great on every device you use, and offers all the (simple) features we wanted to find. I am excited to continue a relationship with this company and see what growth they have! Keep up the great work, Sandbox!

Terry
Owner (Canada)

I really love the ease of use and the time clock feature

My parents are clocking in and out daily and that saves me paper and time.

I would love to see a ledger added to add receipts for spending. This will help my end of year reporting.

Michelle
Owner (Canada)

We LOVE Sandbox and have been a user for 2 months now.

Simplicity and Great Customer Service ... The support staff is unbelievably knowledgable and always available. After tracking tuition with Excel spreadsheets and reports from our credit card company for 125 students and still having discrepancies to reconcile, Sandbox allows us to manage the school rather than the school manage us.

We would love to see custom reporting added to Sandbox!

il y a 5 ans

Hi Michelle, Thanks for the awesome feedback! You will be happy to know that customizable reports is already in development and you will be notified when the free upgrade is available.