Avis clients sur Schedulicity

En savoir plus sur Schedulicity

La solution de planification en ligne la plus extraordinaire et la plus facile à utiliser, disponible partout.

En savoir plus sur Schedulicity

There are emails that can automatically be sent out to clients to remind them of their appointments and that's really helpful to me because if I had to do it manually, I know I would forget.

I am very uncomfortable with putting this information in. It should go back to not requiring payment info or at least integrate with PayPal.

Schedulicity - Notes

Schedulicity a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 114 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Schedulicity ?

CharRon E.
CharRon E.
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Hip to Schedulicity

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I can setup my service and have them ready for the client. It is a good start up if you need something. Plus you can set it up with Instagram and facebook pages.

Schedule system is easy to use. I can setup a class or service list and let the client pick what they want in service. Manage my team agendas and hours. add a landing page for my website

To get full access to the program, you need to get a payment plan. The free plan works well if you are starting out and trying to get booking of client but you only get 10 bookings a month.

Brogan
Owner/Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Customer Service is absolutely top notch!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The customer services has always been SO wonderful! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was someone who stood out customer service-wise. She was quick to respond and even though my problem was user error on my part, she fixed it in the best way I could’ve asked for!

Honestly, you can make this as simple or as complicated as YOU want. Meaning, if you want to use all the features that Schedulicity offers, go ahead! If you want to simply use it just for a scheduling/calendar platform, that’s fine too! I like how I’m not “required” to use all features in order for the software to be utilized. For example, I don’t have to enter a clients phone number if I don’t plan to send them reminder texts. Or, I don’t have to enter in a card number if I use a different software for that.

I don’t have any complaints about this software so far!

Mindy
Mindy
Personal Trainer (Canada)
Source : GetApp

Extremely useful yet comes with glaring unacceptable cons

2,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I'm ready to leave Schedulicity because it has been over a year since they said certain features would be "coming soon to Canada" and they haven't yet.

I like how easy it is to customize group fitness/class settings to suit the unique needs of my business. I believe this platform comes with a high number of features for the price, so many would likely consider this high value.

PACKAGES: I think it is unacceptable that a business can add tax to any products or services EXCEPT PACKAGES. It makes absolutely no sense why I can charge my clients tax for personal training, group fitness but NOT packages/class session packs which is how I sell most sessions to clients. Schedulicity suggested that I just include taxes on my listed prices for packages. This is a terrible suggestion as the pricing will appear high, at a glance, when packages are supposed to appear to be reduced in price. Also, Schedulicity boasts all over their website about how they make it easy for business owners to track taxes and run reports etc. yet since I sell a lot of packages I can't simply run a report to see how much tax I have collected in a year. With Schedulicity's suggestion to include tax in my packages I'd have to create extra accounting steps for some purchases but not others. CLIENT USER EXPERIENCE: In the client App it is hard for a client to see the details of classes they sign up for. There is a tiny "i" that the client has to tap in order to open a window to show them the location and extra details about their booking... none of my clients have ever been able to see this "i" button on their own so they just text me unnecessarily with questions that should be easier to find in their app. PUBLIC BUSINESS LISTING: Any service or product that you create for your own needs behind the scenes like freebies or one-off visits are visible to the public incl. pricing.

Michele
Co-Owner & Instructor (É.-U.)

Great value

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall positive.

This was an easy software to use and set up. It helped us with logistical services around transporting kids from multiple schools to one studio for our after school yoga program.

This software was great for the average yoga studio. Easy to use and easy to see roster settings.

Andreanne
Flexibility and mobility trainer (Canada)

Easy to use + Outstanding customer service

Commentaires : Outstanding customer service. Very helpful and resourceful staff, I always got a prompt and warm response to my inquiries. I felt supported and well cared for.

Very simple and intuitive setup process. Super user friendly. Loved the add-on format for selecting the services I needed, not paying for features I wouldn't use.

I would have loved to be able to translate all of the automated emails for my francophone clients and be able to offer them with access to their accounts on a French platform but overall I was so satisfied with the product I found it was worth working around this minor issue!

Photographer, Business Owner (É.-U.)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Great appointment booking software for small businesses!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has saved me a lot of time and kept my clients on track with their bookings while I didn't have to do much on the backend. That has been a lot less stress for me and absolutely worth it!

I love that even on the free plan, the software still has very usable features, albeit limited.

I will have to admit it's a bit pricy, especially for a small one person business. However, if you're planning on growing and are serious about automating bookings and saving time, it really is a huge time saver!

Matthew

It's fine. Expensive

Commentaires : Again. It was fine. Clients found it confusing at first based on our previous system. We switched because of the added costs and lack of integration with our calendar

It functions as advertised. It was fine as far as interface goes

It requires extra expense for text and email services

April
Operations director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Schedule with schedulicity

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I definitely would recommend this for a large or very amazing organization that wants to stay focused and business oriented and professional

There are so many great features to this application. Weather is that you’re doing just appointment keeping or managing calendars or actually using it for yoga/salon services or one of the numerous other applications and features of this app offers it is phenomenal for keeping your business or organization completely organized. The online payment portion is incredible because you can make sure that everything is paid for upfront and the fear of having a no call no show or someone like you off and nothing being paid for isn’t any fears anymore.

Some of the cons are that sometimes it’s not as user-friendly for some people as it is for others. I think it offers so much that sometimes it can make it harder for some people in order to be able to use

Jana
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Massage School Software

5,0 il y a 6 mois

The flexibility of this software was my favorite feature. In the massage school, we would keep the names of the therapists anonymous. We were able to move clients at a moment's notice if a student therapist was unable to come to the clinic on their assigned rotation. Clients were always reminded of their appointments without the customary phone calls by the receptionist.

I would like to have had SOAP notes included in the client management portion.

taylor
taylor
Hairstylist (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Not many features

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Easy to use for me and my clients, very straightforward

Lacking some features in comparison to some other scheduling apps

Réponse de l'équipe de Schedulicity

il y a 2 mois

Hello, Taylor, We appreciate you taking a moment out of your busy day to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear that our software is easy for you and your clients to use. That's one of our number one goals. Having said that, I'd love to know more about the features you'd like to see added. We're always eager to learn from our users, and hear what they're missing. If you're up for sharing more, please drop us a line at, support@schedulicity.com.

Kaylee
President (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Learning Curves

Commentaires : Schedulicity has been great to work with. The customer service's willingness to have conversations about features that are not currently offered and work towards current solutions to find what can and will work has been outstanding. The software allows for ease of use. They acknowledge where they are not meeting expectations and work diligently toward a resolution. The customer service engagement

In the short time that my business has used Schedulicity, I have found their customer service to be top notch. Their online chat feature allows for fairly quick response, and each time I have had a question, or cannot find what I am looking for, the representative has been helpful, kind, and brought a little levity to the conversation. Adding classes and appointments is a smooth process, and the capability to have multiple staff and appointment types with individualized schedules is easy to navigate.

There is not a reports feature that allows you to easily navigate the different services and their percentage of income. There are somethings that you cannot do from the app, only on the computer. You cannot easily have a stand alone sale without an appointment. The card readers are not consistently reliable-they are hardcore working on this and it keeps getting better! No way to hide services from clients.

Susan
Clinical Psychologist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to Use...Love it

Commentaires : I have loved using Schedulicity. It's simple and convenient.

I love this platform because my patients and I all find it easy to use. It's been wonderful having my patients schedule online versus calling me directly.

There are really no disadvantages to this software. If I decide to start doing all of my patient files electronically, then I may need to find an alternate platform, since Schedulicity is merely for scheduling, and not a full mental health/healthcare platform.

Sheryll
Previous Owner (É.-U.)

Schedulicity is the best scheduling program we have EVER used

Excellent customer service and support. They are so much fun to work with. Great manors and always super helpful. They always try to work it out no matter what it is. Really awesome team and company!!

That they are not our neighbors because we'd love to hang out with this gang. They have such good energy. I'm not talking about a few....Our experience is the same with everyone we've dealt with across the board.

Michele
acupuncturist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Schedulicity makes appointment scheduling easy

Commentaires : It has been great since I first started using it in 2013

Very simple and easy to use. Also besides scheduling I can send out newsletters and set up classes

There really aren't any cons. It was cheaper until this year and I don't need to use all the features so I wish there were different price tiers.

Jennifer

Best On-line Scheduling

Commentaires : I recommend this software to all my friends who run small businesses that are service oriented.

I looked at a number of options before choosing Schedulicity. It's so user friendly, affordable, and so many amazing features.

The only thing I don't like is that a client can't go in and make reoccurring appointments.

Anne-Christin
CMT (É.-U.)

So good!

Very easy to use and super intuitive. Great for anyone nervous about letting go of their paper calendars!

Sadly, it currently does not allow for the integration of a payment system. This means I one extra step for clients.

Katie
Owner (Canada)

Super Easy and Affordable

Commentaires : It is very affordable and easy to use.
Saves time providing online booking

Very intuitive system to use for both staff and clients. It is extremely affordable and has very few 'glitches'.

A few extra steps are required to set up classes. Nothing really to complain about with this software.

Jean
Owner (É.-U.)

Although I do not use all the features offered, I appreciate the add-ons that are offered

Very easy to use and reliable, customer service is over the top awesome, love the convenience of having online booking (for me and my clients)

JR
Trainer (É.-U.)

Schedulicity Review

Commentaires : The main thing we need was to offer our members and customers to register for sessions and classes online. Schedulicity provided an easy tool to create and business platform and share it with members to login and register. Tracking attendance was also a nice added aspect as well., but the price soon reach well over after adding the other features.

The account was easy to set up publish the business. Allowing access for customers and members to login and register for classes and sessions was very easy to do.

The one thing was the added features costed more money for each feature. After a well integrated app for business, the monthly cost racked up a larger sum.

Scott
CEO (É.-U.)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 2-10 employés

So glad I made the change

Commentaires : Glad I made the change.

Too many to list customer self booking saves me so much time.

None really

Experience Strategist & Website Designer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Awesome tool for small businesses

It may be a great tool for large businesses too, but I've used it smaller scale. I've been the end user but also an admin, injecting it into websites for my clients. It's very easy to use and has a clean layout. It's easy for non-tech savvy folks to navigate and manager. Love this tool.

No cons at this point, it's been very easy to use and I recommend it to all my clients who want this function on their websites.

Vijay
Owner (Inde)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Limited & Simple!

Commentaires : Scheduling and Appointment Management

What i liked most was it is dead simple and just basic. nice for very small and individual owner run businesses.

nothing as such of compared to the right audience.

Effie
Hair Stylist (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Awesome Company. Awesome people.

Commentaires : I’m a new hairstylist in Bozeman, MT, starting at ground zero to build a clientele. I literally ran their office down and entered unannounced to get help from a real person and they totally welcomed me in and a sweet guy, named representative, worked with me patiently for as long as it took for me to button down every detail of my business profile! The people behind the system at Schedulicity are awesome and amazing! :)

It’s so comprehensive in what it enables you to set us for your business!

I’m not real tech savvy, so I needed some guidance in navigating the system!

Owner (É.-U.)

Easy online booking solution with pretty great functionality for the $$

It is a straightforward way to offer seamless online booking to our customers. It was also easy to integrate into our website and social media pages. I like that you can block off certain days/time periods easily and set certain minimums and maximums. We used this for cooking classes.

They do have sort of an outdated user interface and customer experience interface, it could use an upgrade.

Ashley
Stylist (É.-U.)

Very seamless and easy to use for both business and the client.

I love that there is a mobile app for both Apple and android users. My clients are also able to book multiple service at one time. Which cuts down on need to move appointments around to accommodate additional services. They also offer email marketing with templates

I currently don't have any negative things to say about schedulicity. They are cost effective and customizable.