15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Schedulicity

En savoir plus sur Schedulicity

La solution de planification en ligne la plus extraordinaire et la plus facile à utiliser, disponible partout.

En savoir plus sur Schedulicity

For companies looking for effective scheduling solutions, Schedulicity has a lot to offer. First of all, its simple interface enables easy navigation and rapid adoption.

I am very uncomfortable with putting this information in. It should go back to not requiring payment info or at least integrate with PayPal.

Schedulicity - Notes

Schedulicity a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 124 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Schedulicity ?

CharRon E.
CharRon E.
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Hip to Schedulicity

Commentaires : I can setup my service and have them ready for the client. It is a good start up if you need something. Plus you can set it up with Instagram and facebook pages.

Schedule system is easy to use. I can setup a class or service list and let the client pick what they want in service. Manage my team agendas and hours. add a landing page for my website

To get full access to the program, you need to get a payment plan. The free plan works well if you are starting out and trying to get booking of client but you only get 10 bookings a month.

Brogan
Owner/Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

Customer Service is absolutely top notch!

Commentaires : The customer services has always been SO wonderful! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was someone who stood out customer service-wise. She was quick to respond and even though my problem was user error on my part, she fixed it in the best way I could’ve asked for!

Honestly, you can make this as simple or as complicated as YOU want. Meaning, if you want to use all the features that Schedulicity offers, go ahead! If you want to simply use it just for a scheduling/calendar platform, that’s fine too! I like how I’m not “required” to use all features in order for the software to be utilized. For example, I don’t have to enter a clients phone number if I don’t plan to send them reminder texts. Or, I don’t have to enter in a card number if I use a different software for that.

I don’t have any complaints about this software so far!

Nadia
Founder (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Once an excellent scheduling and payment processor...now subpar

Commentaires : The business problems I am solving appear to be those created by using Schedulicity. The 'Rockstars' are friendly, but whoever is in charge really needs to think about R & D and QA. I loved Schedulicity at its inception, now I see very little benefit to using it....unless you call mindless hours clicking on appointments to determine whether or not a session has been paid for each and every session for each and every client.

Scheduling is easy from my clients end. Set up was easy. I DID like the ability to quickly checkout clients and track packages. This functionality has had bugs for at least 6 months. Schedulicity has now introduced a new bug, such that on the calendar view, I cannot tell who has been checked out.

The number of bugs that are introduced and the absolute waste of time spent on non-sensical aesthetic icons. The lines of the icons became smaller. They got rid of an apple symbol. Who are the ad wizards who decided this is a necessary and useful functionality update? Most users of this product are literate. Most users of this product are seeking ease of use and functionality. Yes, we want it to look nice, but the icons actually look sillier and some poor developers spent time coding for this garbage! Their time could have been better spent fixings the bugs and developing a QA team! Sweet baby J, how can they constantly be updating but not testing for bugs? How can a really great product become so aggravating because millennials wish to spend their energy on the thickness of lines of icons, instead of what actually matters?!

Riabilitazione
Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

The Defined Scheduling Platform for Enterprises.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Schedulicity has suitable measure that brings appropriate scheduling, and the formation of of proper communications structures is something the vendor has done.

Schedulicity has an inclusive option, that allows businesses have the valuable scheduling measures.

Anthony
University Intern (Équateur)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Schedulicity: a solution for appointment and reservation management

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As an IT department intern at the University, I had the opportunity to use Schedulicity as a tool to manage and schedule appointments in the university clinic. The platform was easy to use and allowed me to save time on manual appointment scheduling and schedule management. Additionally, I was able to observe how the platform improved the efficiency of the clinic by reducing the number of appointment cancellations and rescheduling.

Schedulicity is a useful and easy-to-use tool that facilitates appointment and reservation management for small and medium-sized businesses. Users of the scheduling system may quickly set up appointments and send reminders thanks to the platform's user-friendly layout. It offers a variety of customizable tools to create a business profile and design a booking page for clients to schedule appointments online. The platform also includes online payment functions, which allow clients to pay in advance or make partial payments. With Schedulicity, users can save time on manual appointment scheduling and improve the efficiency of their business.

Despite being effective, Schedulicity may have certain restrictions when it comes to integrating with other programs and customizing functionality. The platform's ability to be customized and tailored to meet certain requirements might be constrained. The effectiveness of the company, however, may be impacted by certain users' reports of technical problems and mistakes with calendar synchronization and notifications.

Kim
Interventionist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Schedulicity saves the day!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

I really appreciate schedulicity when trying to book all of my appointments. The way the calendar is show monthly with color availability and no colors on the dates not available is very user friendly. This app makes it so easy to book and so easy to choose the services needed. As a user of two plus years I can attest that every time I have used this software I am able to very easily, find availability that fits my own schedule, choose a service and book all in less than 5 minutes!

I wish there was a way to personalize the colors and overall look. There might be a way I just have not encountered it yet!

Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great appointment booking software for small businesses!

Commentaires : It has saved me a lot of time and kept my clients on track with their bookings while I didn't have to do much on the backend. That has been a lot less stress for me and absolutely worth it!

I love that even on the free plan, the software still has very usable features, albeit limited.

I will have to admit it's a bit pricy, especially for a small one person business. However, if you're planning on growing and are serious about automating bookings and saving time, it really is a huge time saver!

Alyse
Alyse
CEO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Makes my business run much smoother

Commentaires : See my pros above. Online scheduling is the way of the future. As a client, I don't always have time to call during business hours to schedule appointments.

On the client end, my clients can book appointments any time of day or night from their phones or PC. I love requiring clients to leave a credit card for booking. This has all but eliminated my no-shows. Also love that my employees can check and adjust their schedules and re-book clients easily.

Somewhat glitchy at times. I don't like that I can't make certain services available on select days only.

taylor
taylor
Hairstylist (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Not many features

Easy to use for me and my clients, very straightforward

Lacking some features in comparison to some other scheduling apps

il y a 2 ans

Hello, Taylor, We appreciate you taking a moment out of your busy day to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear that our software is easy for you and your clients to use. That's one of our number one goals. Having said that, I'd love to know more about the features you'd like to see added. We're always eager to learn from our users, and hear what they're missing. If you're up for sharing more, please drop us a line at, support@schedulicity.com.

Sabrina
Sabrina
Department Business Administrator (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Needs specialized scheduling feature…

Commentaires : I believe that it is a great product I think they just need to fix some of the features but I don’t know whether or not that was because it was a trial basis. Software looks really nice is very easy to set up scheduling however if they can just add a feature for special scheduling it would be an awesome product.

it is very easy to use is very easy to set up your scheduling an appointment so I thought that was very good about the software. The aesthetics are very seamless and you can tell that the developers definitely kept in mind the end-user when setting up appointments at all levels.

It is a wonderful product I believe that it is not very useful for individuals who have fluctuating schedules. I’m not sure if this was just a limited platform when completing the trial but it would be nice to kind of see that because not everyone is able to schedule the same time every day.

BRYAN

Over 5 Years...

The features that were introduced more recently.

Inability for clients to add identical schedules to book classes all at once. For example, a client attends a class that is MWF 6A every week. They should be able to book their classes in advance rather than going back and forth after rsvp'ing. More theme options to identify your brand. Ability to add your own branding and images into email marketing, instead of using the same themes provided over the years. An image upload would be ideal.

Suzie
owner (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

good scheduling software

Commentaires : it was a great tool for my business at the time. I went from MindBody to Schedulicity and LOVED the price difference. I need more from it so have moved on to Vagaro

I liked that it was cheap but need more functions

it is pretty limited to what you can do. I like notes, uploading, pictures of my clients

Paul
Director (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Have used for booking of appointments.

Commentaires : Easy to use in managing appointments both from the Provider end as well as the customer end.

Easy to set up and easy for the customer to book, change, and cancel appointments. Provides different price points so as business expands and our account reps increase we can ramp up to a plan that allows more of our Providers (Reps) to use. Also has good features such as email marketing to maintain follow ups with customers.

In some instances it will book an appointment for a given service in a different time slot, even if it is not offered during that time of day. Example, a discount may be given if someone comes in during certain hours. However, if a returning client rebooks the same "discount type" appointment, but at a time of day when the discount is not offered, system will still book it. Slight quirk we've noticed.

Carly
Sole proprietor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Decent at the beginning, but I quickly needed more options

Commentaires : Decent option for those starting out, but if you primarily conduct services online (as opposed to in person salons or tutors), it may not have all options you seek.

When I began using Schedulicity I was allowed 10 free bookings a month. This allowed me to keep my coaching services open for new and follow-up clients. I am a personal finance coach conducting all services remotely. I liked that clients would get automatic reminder emails and follow-up emails

I ended up switching away from Schedulicity because they reduced their included bookings from 10 to 5. With all the other additional services also becoming paid add-ons it became cumbersome to keep paying for individual services as needed instead of having one paid account that included all necessary functions.

Stephanie
Spa Director (É.-U.)

Don't have to think twice

There are a few things I really liked about this software. I liked the fact that schedulicity allows clients to book 24 hrs a day and they make sure that the schedule fits tightly. That means that there won't be awkward gaps left in the day which as we know is so frustrating and wastes our time when we can be making money. I also like how the appointments are color coordinated for services. It makes it quick and easy to take a look at the schedule and see what clients are booked for the day. Pop Up offers are also available while clients are booking which is fun and I had not seen this before this software. Also, the monthly cost to use such a helpful software is very reasonable.

What I do not like about the software is that some of my clients had issues with booking online in the past which made me want to switch softwares to something a bit more reliable. Additionally, I think that overall the excitement of the website when booking is just not there. I want clients to feel excited when they book their appointment and the website doesn't really attract that excitement.

Jana
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Massage School Software

The flexibility of this software was my favorite feature. In the massage school, we would keep the names of the therapists anonymous. We were able to move clients at a moment's notice if a student therapist was unable to come to the clinic on their assigned rotation. Clients were always reminded of their appointments without the customary phone calls by the receptionist.

I would like to have had SOAP notes included in the client management portion.

Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source : GetApp

Not ideal for professional health care use

Has good features for online booking, and easy to customize. It was also fairly straight forward to set up and use. I used the trial to determine if it would work for my professional needs, and from a client standpoint it was easy to navigate the online booking, and text reminders were well structured and convenient.

Does not have capability to be used for a health professional who requires confidentiality for client information (now approved by privacy laws). It also does not have am adequate client profile feature, which health professionals would require for their patient's profiles (appropriate fields to enter info such as: DOB, address, health care numbers, health insurance info) Also, no capability for intake forms and SOAP notes. Really not ideal for anything other than basic online booking. You'll need another program to save all your other patient's data, which renders this almost useless if you're looking for all the features in one bundle.

Carol
owner/president (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

I love this software!! It has made running my business a zillion times easier & more time efficient!

Ease of use combined with very reasonable price. Great client interface. It's like having a receptionist without having one on my payroll

We can't see all our therapists on the same page because we have a lot of therapists--it makes it harder to see everyone's schedule all at the same time.

Casey
Psychologist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

A Winning Scheduling Program

It's easy is to use; customer service is gets back you quickly; saves time and it's affordable

I wish my clients could go to their Schedulicity account and pay from there to my office.

Katie
Owner (Canada)

Super Easy and Affordable

Commentaires : It is very affordable and easy to use.
Saves time providing online booking

Very intuitive system to use for both staff and clients. It is extremely affordable and has very few 'glitches'.

A few extra steps are required to set up classes. Nothing really to complain about with this software.

Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Not a very clear product

It works for payments and maintains my card information. Payment options can be changed easily.

My Aerials teacher uses this app for her scheduling/payment options. It's okay, it definitely works for payment options. But I can't see how many classes I have left, how to schedule clearly, etc. There's not a lot of instructions. And the historical aspects don't show up. It's been a struggle to figure out and I have quit using it for anything other than making a payment.

il y a 6 ans

Good morning, I'm sorry that you're not having a great experience using our platform. Would you mind passing along the name of the Aerials teacher that is using our software? We might then be able to understand the issues you're experiencing on your end. Also, as you haven't left your contact info, I'd love to leave mine for you to contact me at your convenience with any other concerns - michael@schedulicity.com Best, Michael Wilson

Lori
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur

Get it in a couple of clicks

Easy to use and able to schedule future appointments.

Would be great to see past appointments vs only future appointments.

il y a 2 ans

Hello, Lori, Thank you so much for stopping by to leave your review. I'm glad to hear you're finding our platform easy and navigating with a few clicks. I also have some great news, you can see those appointments that happened in the past. Here's how to get there: 1. Go to Reports (via the full website, by clicking on the three lines on the top left) 2. Select the Schedule Report 3. Here, you can select a time frame and specific provider if needed You can view your schedule for one year at a time, so if you need to view 2019-2021 for instance, just run 2019-2020 first and then 2020-2021 second. Let us know if you have questions from here. You can always reach our Rockstars directly at, support@schedulicity.com.

Yolanda
Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Booking system

Commentaires : This is very helpful for my business. I do get complaints from clients that they have trouble often with logging into the site.

It's easy to use

Sometimes the site is hard to log into

Scott
CEO (É.-U.)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 2–10 employés

So glad I made the change

Commentaires : Glad I made the change.

Too many to list customer self booking saves me so much time.

None really

Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Awesome tool for small businesses

It may be a great tool for large businesses too, but I've used it smaller scale. I've been the end user but also an admin, injecting it into websites for my clients. It's very easy to use and has a clean layout. It's easy for non-tech savvy folks to navigate and manager. Love this tool.

No cons at this point, it's been very easy to use and I recommend it to all my clients who want this function on their websites.