15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Flynax Classifieds Software

En savoir plus sur Flynax Classifieds Software

Le logiciel d'annonces et de concessions automobiles de Flynax vous permet de lancer un site de référencement convivial qui relie les acheteurs aux vendeurs ou aux revendeurs.

En savoir plus sur Flynax Classifieds Software

Non disponible

Non disponible

Flynax Classifieds Software - Notes

3,9
3,8

Flynax Classifieds Software a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 8 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Flynax Classifieds Software ?

Dilay
Performance Marketing Specialist (Suède)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Great for launching a classified website

Commentaires : Flynax Classifieds Software helped me to launch a fast website quite easily.

Flynax Classifieds Software makes it pretty straightforward to launch a classified website without need for any coding skills.

Flynax Classifieds Software needs to have different payment gateway options that are integrated to the base script.

Mahmoud
Égypte

flynax is the best Powerfull Classified script

Commentaires : First I want to say that I am a real user of flynax Classified. and I need to make it clear that what am about to say is motivated only by my satisfaction with the product and the company. I spent weeks looking at classified PHP based programs. I read the terrifying rip off reports about so many of them. When I found flynax classifieds it is the best It was easy to configure and full of options. A very professional, clean, and useful script. Now the part that really amazed me was there service. They responded extremely fast to any question I had, resolved all problems, most of which were caused by my own mistakes, and bent over backwards to keep me as a client. I challenge anyone to find a better product for the price, or service.

Fahad
Fahad
it specialist (Arabie saoudite)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

you will pay for every single thing

Commentaires : disaster

the templates they look cool and nice for the visitor.

1- very complex 2- very greedy company 3- they do not refund and they have policies for not refunding you. 4- pay pay pay it will drain your money 5- you need to customize lot of things to make it fit to your website and guess what you have to pay for it.

Andre
Portugal
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Flynax - The best classifield software in internet!

Commentaires : In my opinion Flynax is the best classifieds software of the world, very good customization, stylish and team is always answer if you need a help! 5 stars!

Carovac
Italie

I use it for 5 Years, excelent

Commentaires : I am running 2 professional sites made with this excelent script, the best one i hold on, after i changes 4 before discvoering this one.

Anass
Anass
CEO (Turquie)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Miserable Customer Service

Commentaires : it is good software but their customer service for iOS very very very very bad

full of features and bugs free and cost is acceptable

iOS customer service very very very very bad

Ken
É.-U.

The best

Commentaires : Flynax is the best, I used their template till i got my own, now am selling my license. 754 900 2266 text me

Frank
Manager (Turquie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Best developers for classified's in the world

Commentaires : You imagine, they will make.
This team is the best developer team in the world.