Avis clients sur Fleetio

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Fleetio

Automatisez les opérations de votre flotte avec Fleetio et Fleetio Go, l'application mobile de gestion de flotte. Demandez une démonstration gratuite ou inscrivez-vous pour une version d'essai gratuite !

En savoir plus sur Fleetio

173 avis affichés

Kenny S.
Kenny S.
Vice President of Operations
Services environnementaux
  • Publié le 19/03/2018

"Fleetio is Advanced, Easy to Navigate and Extremely Useful for Our Fleet!"

Commentaires: I just listed them on the other page about pros and cons. Thanks

Avantages: Drivers input of issues transform to work orders so easily. We used to wait for the paper inspection to come in to schedule work to be done. By the time you received the inspection sheet that problem has been needing repair for over a week. Now that the truck operators input the issues directly to the system our shop sees the issue that day and schedules the work for that weekend. Efficiency is way better now that we have been running the Fleetio Software. Your Dashboard is an extremely useful landing page that will give you all the important information you need in an instant. I really like seeing what our monthly spend has been over time and whether we are trending up on spend or hopefully down. The integration with Geotab has made odometer updates a breeze and the DTC Alerts is great. I could go on and on about how great they are but to some it up, Fleetio is a company that gets it, they understand what companies need out of a fleet management software.

Inconvénients: Few minor issues with Purchase Orders like the ability to create a PO from a work order, but they continually add helpful features! They currently do not fully integrate with our fueling network which is CFN but the Flyers Energy side of things. Hopefully that will be coming soon as well. I feel like some of the reporting could be slightly better. From a management standpoint i would like to be able to filter total operating cost to specific service categories.

• Publié le 19/03/2018
Thomas M.
Department Manager
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 02/12/2020

"EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS"

Commentaires: Implementation and day to day operations are outstanding. We are still proofing financial data but are excited at what we will have at our fingertips moving forward. It is hard to put an ROI for implementing something like Fleetio. However, my back office is spending far less time pushing fleet-related paperwork. we have cradle to grave service records, we are getting vehicles back on the road after accidents fast because all of the documents are housed in one location. And our ability to track and forecasts expenses is like nothing we have had before.

Avantages: The Fleetio Platform has dozens of prepopulating data fields for items we never thought to track yet also allows us to set custom data points in just a few clicks. Most platforms require outside support to make changes.

Inconvénients: Nothing comes to mind. Any delays in implementation could be attributed to self-imposed scope shifts. We continue to refine the workflows as we encounter new challenges.

• Publié le 02/12/2020
Drew S.
Project manager
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/09/2021

"Fleetio is Great-e-o."

Avantages: We set this up for our fleet manager a while back and synced up our fuel cards to the software. It gives us the feedback on fuel usage per truck and allows us to enter in maintenance requests along with creating inspection forms for our drivers to complete each day.

Inconvénients: Hard to find a con for this software. There are a ton of features and I don’t think you’ll be dissatisfied with it at all. Great product.

• Publié le 15/09/2021
Janis L.
Intern
  • Publié le 01/08/2018

"Great service!"

Avantages: What I like most about this software is that it is easy to use and updated with new functions often.

Inconvénients: Only con I really have about this software is that it freezes and crashes very often. Can't think of any other cons

• Publié le 01/08/2018
Paul ..
Paul ..
Business Intelligence Architect
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 22/06/2021

"An awesome fleet management solution for a (more than) fair price"

Commentaires: The sales team has been nothing but supportive towards me while we were internally evaluating the product.

Avantages: I like the honesty of the team at Fleetio. When i asked them the question if they do GPS tracking, they said they don't as they concentrate on the main components of Fleet Management. I can only heartedly agree with that. On a related note, they have many integrations with companies who provide GPS tracking services, so I have no fear whatsoever of being left in the dark on this one with Fleetio.

Inconvénients: Their trial period is too short. I had to request, I think, 3 times to have it extended. A trial period of 2 months is, I think a better duration for a company to rigorously evaluate this software. Not in the last place because it has many features to explore.

• Publié le 22/06/2021
Hayden M.
VP of Operations and Fleet
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/10/2019

"If you have a fleet, you need Fleetio!"

Commentaires: Everything has been awesome since the get-go when we came on board back in 2013. Fleetio's platform has evolved quite a bit over time, and I don't reap all of the benefits entirely, but my experience with the platform and their team has exceeded my expectations time and time again.

Avantages: Realistically I love everything that Fleetio has to offer. What I love most about it is the inspection form workflow. This option has streamlined our pre/post trip inspections within our Company, and has created a "workflow" process from when the problem was initially found, to when it was repaired; you can even reject the repair if it wasn't done properly, and/or if the problem comes back! Also, the Fleetio Parts app has allowed us to streamline our online inventory, and tie parts into work orders so we can track what trucks use which parts.

Inconvénients: The fuel card integration has never worked for me. Honestly it is probably an operator error on my end, but i would say that was my only bad experience trying to get that to link up to Fleetcor.

envoyé par RareStep le 20/11/2019

Hi Hayden,

We are so grateful for your very thorough review! It is great to hear that you love the software and that it has been beneficial to your team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for help with your fuel card integration.

• Publié le 30/10/2019
Cory M.
Fleet Administrator
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 12/06/2020

"New User to Fleetio"

Commentaires: Although we haven't been using Fleetio long enough to prove the value of the program we believe that our down time will be reduced and issues that do come up with our vehicles will be taken care of faster than our previous system allowed. So far, Fleetio has exceeded our requirements. The help sections and the help staff are quite good. The response time to my questions is very rapid.

Avantages: We have been using Fleetio for about a month. So far Fleetio has exceeded our requirements. The dash board is laid out in a easy to read and understand manner. Setting up our vehicles and contact list was straightforward. The ability to import data was quite beneficial. One option that I especially liked was being able to enter a VIN and having the software look up vehicle specs.

Inconvénients: As with any new software experience there is a learning curve. The amount of data that Fleetio can produce can seem daunting, BUT the help section makes this task much easier.

• Publié le 12/06/2020
Michael S.
Operations Manager
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/02/2020

"Fleet Management Shouldn't Be Hard"

Commentaires: It has been amazing. The software is really easy to use, and the support staff is quick to help when you get stuck.

Avantages: And Fleetio makes it easy! The setup for our 13 vehicle fleet was very easy and straight forward. Once everything is online and assigned, it works as it should. I created custom SOP's for my team to use the software the way that we see fit, and everyone has had a great time adapting to it's use.

Inconvénients: GPS Integration via Teletrac Navman (and all other GPS integrations that transmit vehicle mileage) could use some additional options for clients. The GPS Pucks in my car base mileage off of GPS location/travel, not from the car directly, so while my team would do a vehicle inspection and note the mileage, if there was a difference between the GPS data and my teams inputted mileage, it wouldn't allow them to.

envoyé par RareStep le 03/03/2020

Thank you so much for your review, Michael!

We greatly appreciate your feedback and will communicate it to our product team.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions.

• Publié le 13/02/2020
Harsha V.
Application Engineer
Services d'information, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/06/2021

"Greatest platform to manage all the assets in a mobile application"

Commentaires: The maintenance and tracking is a great helpful tool. It is a user friendly tool for the given price

Avantages: This platform is very easy to understand and has a great ease of use. The management of fuel can be done, the asset library customisation tracking and the management of employee maintenance everything in a single platform helps in a major role.

Inconvénients: As it when the load exceeds the platform freezes and crashes sometimes. The platform crashes suddenly without any pop-up message

• Publié le 05/06/2021
Tiffany C.
Program Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/03/2021

"New User - Nonprofit that gift free cars to single moms"

Commentaires: In addition to the demo, the rep was patient and provided a lot of helpful information. The Admin Assistant also had to reach out to discuss a billing issue while we were still in our trial and the matter was addressed very quickly. It was very easy for us to get set up on the system, and the help section is very well stocked with training and helpful articles.

Avantages: It is user-friendly, customizable, and very reasonably priced.

Inconvénients: We have only been using the system for less than a month, and I do not have any cons at this point.

• Publié le 11/03/2021
Ashley C.
Fleet and Transportation Analyst
Pétrole et énergies, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/05/2021

"I Love Fleetio!"

Commentaires: I have found the product extremely user friendly and have been able to teach even the most unskilled technology users how to navigate and use the program with ease. Overall, integration was fairly seamless. Fleetio comes ready to use and customizable with instant results to see real-time changes, which is helpful during the implementation and learning phase. Since many users tend to be reluctant to change, the ease of use and demonstration of the app makes the transition easier for the new users. The training process with the Fleetio team was also beneficial for our success of the rollout. The customization options and interactions with the Fleetio team have also been big benefits of the product. The team is always helpful and open to feedback, and has even taken some of our suggestions and put them into action.

Avantages: The items adding most value to our team is the import/export templates available for all the data points and reminders, the ease of adding new inventory and users, the customizable inspection options for vehicles and equipment, the integration options for telematics, fuel, and numerous other APIs desired, and the shop directory (which allows us to do more than just search, but we can add new vendors and immediately report issues and get feedback). It's not just a maintenance app. We can add registration details and reminders, permits and DOT inspections. We continue to find uses for the Fleetio app we didn't even realize we had. It has been wonderful!

Inconvénients: Previously I would say that the automation between AI and Fleetio to clear out service reminders was not as efficient as I would hope, however with the new mapping feature I believe that will eliminate those problems going forward. Just proof that Fleetio is continuously making improvements to yield a better user experience. The thing I currently like the least would be the difference in interface between the app and the web version. I can see far more on the web than those using the app (because of my position I tend to use the web version more than the app) so sometimes it can make teaching a little more challenging if I haven't noticed the feature was missing in app yet, but it isn't a huge issue, just something I have to be aware of.

• Publié le 19/05/2021
Philip R.
Vice President
Automatisation industrielle, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/07/2019

"Fleetio makes management of our 22 vehicles, most of which are white, easy and transparent."

Commentaires: We have a 22 car fleet for technicians, the drivers keep them from cradle to grave. It's probably an hour a car to completely get it set up. Once all the info is in you can eliminate a few Excel sheets around the office since its all in Fleetio. I went back 6 months with repair data - it was worth doing. Fleetio sweeps in our Wex gas charge card charges every night, this gets vehicle odometers in for maint reminders and calculates fuel mileage. For a new vehicle I input total cost incl sales tax on a 4 year note so Fleetio shows this in cost per mile (45 cents) vs 22 cents on an 80 - 100k mile vehicle that we own so I think this will help in the keep/trade/junk the car decisions. I can see all repairs done to a car so when something happens I have a context to make decisions from. I looked up all owners manuals online and input the oil change, coolant, trans svc, engine and cabin air filter, spark plug & PCV valve and tire rotation intervals into Fleetio. It now e-mails me and the driver when service is due and I can quickly see - say its an oil change at 97K - lets do the 100K spark plug change too. A car w/ spark plugs changed at 60k during a repair can go to 160K, you can set all that. Also tire rotations - the reminder I made says how to rotate "Front Wheel Drive 4 Tire - LR to RF to RR to LF to LR" for each type of car. Five wheel rotation says lubricate spare tire carrier, etc. So now I can see what's coming due in on list. I feel so good about the cars now!

Avantages: I got everything into it that I need and I now really have a handle on what's going on with our vehicles. I think we can deliver a better experience to our drivers now, too. It's so nice to know that everything is being done that should be and that we're not doing things twice which we were sometimes before. Especially with so many white vehicles none of us really knew which was which never mind their histories.

Inconvénients: Some things I think could be improved to save labor on the admin end but they are continuously upgrading it and we have worse problems with our accounting and service dispatch software which costs a lot more. So Fleetio's not perfect but not perfect compared to what? I don't think any software programmers completely understand what users need since they don't really use the software - I think Fleetio does a better job than most and Fleetio does everything I need it to.

envoyé par RareStep le 15/07/2019

Hi Philip!

Thanks so much for your positive review and your feedback. We are so glad to hear that Fleetio has streamlined your processes and increased efficiency for you and your fleet. It is so great to hear that you are able to leverage our fuel card integration. Please do not hesitate to let our support team know if you need anything.

• Publié le 11/07/2019
Mark M.
Fleet Manager
Construction, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/07/2017

"A++ customer service. Fleetio is built with a clean, modern structure & design. Training gets A+."

Commentaires: Allows me to structure the new corporate fleet policies, procedures, records. Encourages vehicle managers to protect, utilize and maintain company assets.

Avantages: - The GUI is very clean and airy, so that makes a good first impression.
- The simple layout keeps "clutter-confusion" to a minimum.
- Little blue "helping" text through-out provides clarification of functionality for starting users. Just hover over those & click, or hover over little question marks.
- Their lack of strong vehicle & driver dispatching / routing / tracking / scoring is a plus for us (~1,000 vehicles & equipment). We only needed an asset management system with vehicle and equipment data capture capabilities. Preventive and scheduled vehicle maintenance. Also authorized driver assignments.
- Internal dbs communications are handy with public vehicle comments and easy email prompts. Maybe they'll offer IM??
-Batch Export/Import process is VERY fast and intuitive. Just "Export Data", receive Excel spreadsheet, modify your data, "Save", "Import Data", drag/drop the file, "OK" the template and click "Submit". You don't even have to rename the original file.
-Our corporate VPs are pleased with the automatic reminders and notifications. Driver's licenses, vehicle registrations, insurance renewals etc. can be dated to provide advance notice and even overdue alerts. Some other corporate departments were investigating this capability. Guess Fleet Management got it first.
-Creating custom fields is very simple. Everybody needs those.

Inconvénients: -Canned reporting selection can be increased, OR,
-The ability to generate and save Admin or User reporting would be nice. Probably a more efficient avenue than the first option.
-NOT a CON: Automatic scheduled report generation would be a big plus for me. Come in to work Monday AM and find 3-5 brief reports already processed, covering vehicle Alerts, Problems, New Vehicles etc would be very nice. Maybe even auto distribution. Other databases do that.
-Too little internal corporate or financial structure hierarchy. "Group" is about the only way to tag a vehicle except with a person's name (driver). Our internal IT will have that as integration priority #1 since user security restrictions (vendor recently enhanced that), financial charging to contracts, projects and overhead is required.
-I discussed automatic vehicle retirement data routing to our G/L, Risk and Fixed Asset System depts with the vendor. They are providing a couple of workaround options and I think they should add this as a canned communication to other corporate depts. If only as vehicle data Excel file attachment to an email distribution group. Triggered upon vehicle status change to "Sold", "Scrapped", etc.

• Publié le 27/07/2017
Ercilio D.
Head of Operations
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/01/2020

"Truly built for data driven teams"

Commentaires: We had a serious peoblems with fleet compliance, cost controls, keep assignments up to date, and cost analysis by operatarions, division or customer. With fleetio as are able to manage a remotely deployed fleet of vehicles with ease

Avantages: Super powerful reports
User granulation is the best in kind
Excellent API documentation
Ease to export data
Integrations

Inconvénients: Mobile app companion
Issue tracking as a tickets or integration with a ticketing system.
Cost tracking needs a lot of improvements.

envoyé par RareStep le 07/02/2020

Thank you so much for your review of our product. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions!

Steve C.
Fleet Quality Administrator
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/07/2019

"Fleetio helps me truly "see" our fleet."

Commentaires: I've been administrating the product for 5 years. Fleetio is very intuitive and the entire Fleetio staff is always super helpful and friendly. I'd recommend it to any company with a fleet of any size.

Avantages: Fleetio gives me incredible visibility into our fleet. We use Fleetio to track about 1100 vehicles across the country. Before Fleetio, we had little to no idea whether maintenance was being performed on time. Now, a simple glance at the dashboard tells me or our managers where we stand. They also have easy to understand reports that help me drill down into the details.

Inconvénients: It is not fully customizable by the user. That can be a pro for beginners but a slight drawback for advanced users. So, if there is a feature you would like to use that they do not provide, you can't tweak the system on your own. The Fleetio team is great about taking feedback though and they are always improving and expanding the system, often based on customer input.

envoyé par RareStep le 08/08/2019

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your review. I speak for the entire Fleetio team when I say that we have always enjoyed working with you. We greatly appreciate your business and are so glad that our software has been beneficial in helping you increase efficiency and streamline fleet management for your fleet at Stanley Steemer. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any support you may need.

• Publié le 29/07/2019
Chris M.
Chris M.
R&D Manager
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/12/2019

"Future Proof Maintenance"

Commentaires: The team is exceptionally helpful, and often reaches out if there's any part of the tool that could be used better to maximize your investment. There is a steady release of features that are heavily customer-driven which keeps the tool modern and convenient to use. I love working with the team and reading their blogs that provide valuable industry trends, and shows that they are always forward thinking.

Avantages: Fleetio has several features that help you get your fleet data clean and maintained. The price to entry is a low barrier of entry, and has a plethora of resources including a help center, videos, and a custom on boarding program for a smooth transition. The best feature is arguably the ability to view all fleet related information (maintenance, drivers, location, inspections, fuel) in one console that allows comprehensive drill down data.

Inconvénients: The integration with fuel card vendors can be frustrating in the fact that it always imports odometer readings. Since entries are entered by staff, these can be off and throw off false-positives that require more work. There's option for drivers to have an HOS report generated on their phones, so for CDL users the software is a little limited for trip tracking reports.

envoyé par RareStep le 25/03/2020

Chris,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share it with our product team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team with any questions or support needs.

Thanks again!

• Publié le 27/12/2019
Chelsea H.
System Analyst
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2018

"A virtual fleet manager for any fleet size! Why aren't you using this already?!?!?!"

Commentaires: As a small business, we were desperate for a system to track, monitor, and automate some of the fleet management tasks that we just aren't staffed to perform. Fleetio has essentially eliminated the need for a dedicated fleet manager, allowing our employees to focus on achieving primary business goals instead of worrying about the fleet. We find Fleetio an invaluable partner in our business and have been so pleased with the product, their team, and features. We can't wait to see what they do next!

Avantages: Our favorite aspect of Fleetio is its usability! From the driver's Fleetio Go app to the administrative Fleetio Manage portal, our users have quickly adopted the application and even are happy to try out new features as they are added. The focus that the product team has on the customer and user experience is amazing and very unusual in this space and price point.

Inconvénients: Fleetio has a great customer support team and product feedback team; however, they could improve the user experience during the initial account configuration process. Don't get me wrong - Fleetio may be the most user-friendly system that our company uses, but it does take some time for initial setup (hint: if you have the time - do so during the generous 14 day free trial period.) I do wish there would have been a little bit more effort either as a step-by-step tutorial within the system or a quick call with an associate to make sure the system is set up properly and to function as optimally as designed. Once you're in, their knowledgebase is expansive and tips are made available on all new features - signs of a very well executed product plan!

• Publié le 13/12/2018
Kieran D.
Fleet Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2019

"Review of the Fleetio program"

Commentaires: My experience with using Fleetio has been very easy. I was using the program right from the first day. It helps me track so many things with regards to our Fleet of vehicles. I no longer have to have spreadsheets galore in order to track when my vehicles are due for a service - the system reminds me when its coming up. Any program is as good as the info you put into it, but the customization of Fleetio is easy to use. I entered all the reminders for each of my vehicles, assigning the number of kilometers between each service and the system reminds me when to get each one done. Both of the shops we use for servicing our units also use this program which allows the service techs to see what is required for each service and if there are any issues in the system that need to be fixed while the unit is in their care. The two shops also submit their invoices to us through Fleetio which saves time and money for all. Also each shop sees what the other is charging for a particular service, elevating the competition that some shops have. Its a win/win for all involved! I couldn't do my job as well as I do without Fleetio!

Avantages: The program is easy to use and easy to customize. It incorporates data all into one spot which makes it easy to track a history of service, repairs, damages and fuel usage. It also tracks how much money is spent on each vehicle in the fleet with regards to repairs, which helps to point out a unit that might have repeating issues.

Inconvénients: I don't have anything bad to say about this program - except it doesn't bring me coffee in the morning! :)

• Publié le 26/03/2019
Curt V.
Safety and Training Coordinator
Matériaux de construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/03/2020

"Almost there"

Avantages: We like the customization of the DVIR features. Being able to create our own inspections has been great!

Inconvénients: The reporting features could be improved. There's a lot of information in Fleetio. Getting it into a report that fits our needs is a little cumbersome BUT the customer service is fantastic! The Fleetio team has been working with us to try and improve the reporting capabilities.

envoyé par RareStep le 25/03/2020

Hi Curt,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We greatly appreciate your feedback and will share it with our product team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team with any questions or support needs.

• Publié le 13/03/2020
James S.
Shop Foreman
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/01/2020

"Lewis Sign Builders Fleetio Review"

Commentaires: It has been a blessing!!!

Avantages: It is very easy to use, it works with our fuel cards to track mileage that helps with our maintenance schedules, registrations, inspections. It lets us add documents like insurance cards, cab cards, crane inspections, certifications, daily vehicle inspection reports and so much more. And with all the records it helps when we sale a crane or truck.

Inconvénients: Wish it had 3 or more secondary meter readings as each of our cranes have an odometer, PTO ( Power Take Off) that reads the hours the crane has been ran. And they have a welder/generator that we would like to log its run time as well. But it only has the option of 2 meter readings. I am sure they will fix this in the future. And we have multiple types of fuel that we put in our cranes ( Diesel) and welders use ( Gas) don't like that there are not able to read 2 different readings to determine welder fuel consumption.

envoyé par RareStep le 07/02/2020

Thank you for your review of our product. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions!

Robert J.
Fleet Maintenance and Safety Manager
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/03/2019

"Fleetio helps support asset and vehicle maintenance management."

Commentaires: Fleetio is our first fleet maintenance software program. Before that, everything was done manually. We now have the ability to efficiently record, track and report on vehicle maintenance and operating activities, parts inventory, and just about every other facet of our business. Our efficiency and time savings are just a couple of reasons why Fleetio has been worth every penny of the cost, which by the way is a very good value compared to other programs.

Avantages: The various modules cover most of the needed business activities, and since the entire program is vehicle based, it is a perfect choice for fleet managers and operators. The reporting functionality is very robust, and covers most any data set that is required. It integrates with third party vendors such as contract maintenance shops and GPS systems for vehicle mileage uploads.

Inconvénients: For long time Windows users, the Fleetio software takes a bit of getting used to on how to navigate around, but once a person gets the hang of it, it is fairly easy to work with. A user needs to be aware that Fleetio does not function well with previous versions of IE, and should be run on the platforms that are recommended by Fleetio.

• Publié le 29/03/2019
Charlotte A.
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 20/05/2020

"Fleetio for our Fleet."

Commentaires: They are so much a part of our team now. Every time we have a question they are right there quickly to help. We have had our own "person" assigned and she has been great at listening, looking for avenues to get us what we need, sometimes we don't know what we need and she helps us get there. Been an awesome experience.

Avantages: All the information is in the same place. I love that. No more jumping from place to place to get the information you need. The whole picture of the vehicle is right there. Transition from our custom made system to Fleetio was so easy. The technology now available thru Fleetio will bring us to a new level.

Inconvénients: There is only one item that was not available, but Fleetio is working to try and make that happen. They have communicated with me a lot and asked questions to try and work out a solution. The team work they are showing is amazing. They took my need, they asked questions, and they are researching possible avenues.

• Publié le 20/05/2020
Kirk B.
BI Specialist
Agriculture, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/02/2020

"Fleetio checked all of our company needs"

Commentaires: Fleetio will help track our expenses to ultimately provide a cost per mile which is a must have regardless of fleet size. Safety has increased as a results of inspections, recalls and issues being addressed.

Avantages: Coming from spreadsheet/ paper records, ease of use was a must have for us. Both the web and app platforms are very simple to use and very easy customize.

Inconvénients: Depending on your need Fleetio integrates with 3rd party telematics, however there is no map of current location for all assets. We still need to maintain our telematics provider and systems to account for it.

envoyé par RareStep le 03/03/2020

Hi Kirk,

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write us a review!

Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team with any questions.

• Publié le 26/02/2020
Lori K.
Insulation Marketing & Executive Assistant
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/07/2019

"Star Companies, Inc on our experience with Fleetio"

Commentaires: The overall experience has been very positive and I would recommend this software to others who are looking for a way to manage their vehicle fleet. Customer service is helpful and our questions are always answered effectively and in a timely manner. Thank you for making the management of our vehicles so easy!

Avantages: This software is easy to navigate and makes it easy to keep track of vehicles ensuring that all are tracked and maintained efficiently.

Inconvénients: There are other levels of the product we'd like to incorporate but everything we look at has a higher cost involved. The program does all we need it to do as we are set up, but we would most likely add a few more levels of service if it didn't cost more every time anything new is added.

envoyé par RareStep le 29/07/2019

Hi Lori!

Thank you for leaving a review of our software and your overall experience so far! We are thrilled that you find Fleetio easy to use.

Just to clarify, there are no a la carte features within Fleetio. You can access all of the features we offer through the advanced plan which is a set monthly price, only two dollars more than the pro plan. We would be happy to offer you a free trial of the advanced plan. I hope this helps!

Please reach out to us at help@fleetio.com with any questions.

Thanks again!

• Publié le 26/07/2019
Todd H.
Administrator
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2016

"Fleetio is a good product"

Commentaires: 1. We have been using Fleetio for over a year now and the reminders component is our favorite. This internet based program sends emails to whoever needs to be reminded of driver and truck compliance issues. It saves our staff from having to review spreadsheets every week to verify expirations. And we can do it on the fly from anywhere, not just at the office.
2. The budgeting that we can do is great also. We can look at a glance and see how much a truck is costing us. Lemon? Hard driver? MPG? Service hog? You name it.
3. We group our labor to verify accountability and produce bonuses for payroll.
4. We labeled our departments like a truck. The shop is a truck, the facility is a truck, cash sales a truck, the cleaning staff a truck. Anything that has an expense. Now we can go see the cost for each dept. and create our budgets for any given time frame.
Fleetio has become a very important part of our operational support.

Avantages: Reminders

Inconvénients: Most of this is probably our lack of training so far, but you asked... lol
1. Service entries vs. work orders
2. Assignments and attaching equipment. A lot of running around to reassign or move a driver or swap a trailer etc... Data entry piles up.
3. Inventory is still a bit cumbersome.

• Publié le 13/12/2016