Avis clients sur Fleetio

En savoir plus sur Fleetio

Automatisez les opérations de votre flotte avec Fleetio et Fleetio Go, l'application mobile de gestion de flotte. Demandez une démonstration gratuite ou inscrivez-vous pour une version d'essai gratuite !

En savoir plus sur Fleetio

Affordability, Ease of Use, Cloud Based, Customer Service, Driver App.

Having a difficult time figuring out how to print maintenance history on each unit. I am sure it is just me not looking in the right spot.

Fleetio - Notes

Fleetio a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 180 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Fleetio ?

Kenny
Kenny
Vice President of Operations (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux

Fleetio is Advanced, Easy to Navigate and Extremely Useful for Our Fleet!

Commentaires : I just listed them on the other page about pros and cons. Thanks

Drivers input of issues transform to work orders so easily. We used to wait for the paper inspection to come in to schedule work to be done. By the time you received the inspection sheet that problem has been needing repair for over a week. Now that the truck operators input the issues directly to the system our shop sees the issue that day and schedules the work for that weekend. Efficiency is way better now that we have been running the Fleetio Software. Your Dashboard is an extremely useful landing page that will give you all the important information you need in an instant. I really like seeing what our monthly spend has been over time and whether we are trending up on spend or hopefully down. The integration with Geotab has made odometer updates a breeze and the DTC Alerts is great. I could go on and on about how great they are but to some it up, Fleetio is a company that gets it, they understand what companies need out of a fleet management software.

Few minor issues with Purchase Orders like the ability to create a PO from a work order, but they continually add helpful features! They currently do not fully integrate with our fueling network which is CFN but the Flyers Energy side of things. Hopefully that will be coming soon as well. I feel like some of the reporting could be slightly better. From a management standpoint i would like to be able to filter total operating cost to specific service categories.

Amanda
Operations Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Fleetio makes managing large fleets simple

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall, the user-friendly interface of Fleetio and excellent customer support, especially during the onboarding, implementation, and training processes has created an extremely positive experience. Would definitely recommend Fleetio for all fleet management needs.

The vehicle information module and maintenance tracking are the most important features for our organization, and Fleetio makes both processes easy, streamlined, and effective. This is especially important for our organization as we are spread across multiple office locations in various states, which makes managing our fleet a challenge. Fleetio has made it far more organized and easy for all our operators.

Although a great deal of Fleetio's settings are customizable, there are some features that would be more convenient if they had a customizable option. For example, there we have to pay HVUT on a few of our larger trucks, and Fleetio does not have an option to create a custom vehicle renewal reminder for this. Furthermore, Fleetio does not currently have a way to track vehicle depreciation, which would be helpful for our financial processes, especially as a nonprofit subject to an annual audit process. However, the main features of Fleetio cover all our critical needs and therefore these are minor issues.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for your in-depth review, Amanda! We love when our customers are able to make their processes simpler, and it looks like it is working out well for you. For the customizable features, we have some good news! Account Owners and Administrators can create custom "vehicle renewal types" directly through the account settings. Here is the Help Center article outlining the details: https://help.fleetio.com/s/article/Vehicle-Renewal-Types Fleetio has a module to help track vehicle life expectancy and replacement. This is called the Optimal Replacement Analysis (ORA), where you can enter some assumptions and averages, and you'll be good to go. The Help Center article outlining this can be found here: https://help.fleetio.com/s/article/Optimal-Replacement-Analysis Please feel free to reach out at help@fleetio.com if you need any additional assistance. We would be happy to help!

Oscar
Strategy & Operations Team Lead (Kenya)
Pêche, 1 001-5 000 employés

One year user experience with Fleetio

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is super excellent. Such a helpful and user friendly system.

- Live reporting and notifications - Easy to maneuver and customize user needs.

-Date organization in Fleetio -Could we also have an extra column for depreciation on the assets dashboard? So currently the app cannot capture depreciation. - Reporting

il y a 5 mois

Thanks for leaving a review, Oscar! It's great to hear that you've enjoyed Fleetio's reporting and notifications. I have passed along your feedback about the assets dashboard to our product team. For now, you can enter the "lifecycle" details of the vehicles in the "edit vehicle setup." If you have historical data in Fleetio, you can use a "Cost Comparison By Year in Service" report. More details for this are outlined in the below Help Center article: https://help.fleetio.com/s/article/Vehicle-Replacement-Create-Policies-And-Projections Feel free to reach out to us at help@fleetio.com if you need any additional assistance.

THOMAS
Department Manager (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 201-500 employés

EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS

Commentaires : Implementation and day to day operations are outstanding. We are still proofing financial data but are excited at what we will have at our fingertips moving forward. It is hard to put an ROI for implementing something like Fleetio. However, my back office is spending far less time pushing fleet-related paperwork. we have cradle to grave service records, we are getting vehicles back on the road after accidents fast because all of the documents are housed in one location. And our ability to track and forecasts expenses is like nothing we have had before.

The Fleetio Platform has dozens of prepopulating data fields for items we never thought to track yet also allows us to set custom data points in just a few clicks. Most platforms require outside support to make changes.

Nothing comes to mind. Any delays in implementation could be attributed to self-imposed scope shifts. We continue to refine the workflows as we encounter new challenges.

Hayden
VP of Operations and Fleet (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

If you have a fleet, you need Fleetio!

Commentaires : Everything has been awesome since the get-go when we came on board back in 2013. Fleetio's platform has evolved quite a bit over time, and I don't reap all of the benefits entirely, but my experience with the platform and their team has exceeded my expectations time and time again.

Realistically I love everything that Fleetio has to offer. What I love most about it is the inspection form workflow. This option has streamlined our pre/post trip inspections within our Company, and has created a "workflow" process from when the problem was initially found, to when it was repaired; you can even reject the repair if it wasn't done properly, and/or if the problem comes back! Also, the Fleetio Parts app has allowed us to streamline our online inventory, and tie parts into work orders so we can track what trucks use which parts.

The fuel card integration has never worked for me. Honestly it is probably an operator error on my end, but i would say that was my only bad experience trying to get that to link up to Fleetcor.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Hayden, We are so grateful for your very thorough review! It is great to hear that you love the software and that it has been beneficial to your team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for help with your fuel card integration. Thank you!

Curt
Safety and Training Coordinator (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 51-200 employés

Almost there

We like the customization of the DVIR features. Being able to create our own inspections has been great!

The reporting features could be improved. There's a lot of information in Fleetio. Getting it into a report that fits our needs is a little cumbersome BUT the customer service is fantastic! The Fleetio team has been working with us to try and improve the reporting capabilities.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Curt, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We greatly appreciate your feedback and will share it with our product team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team with any questions or support needs. Thank you!

Cory
Fleet Administrator (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés

New User to Fleetio

Commentaires : Although we haven't been using Fleetio long enough to prove the value of the program we believe that our down time will be reduced and issues that do come up with our vehicles will be taken care of faster than our previous system allowed. So far, Fleetio has exceeded our requirements. The help sections and the help staff are quite good. The response time to my questions is very rapid.

We have been using Fleetio for about a month. So far Fleetio has exceeded our requirements. The dash board is laid out in a easy to read and understand manner. Setting up our vehicles and contact list was straightforward. The ability to import data was quite beneficial. One option that I especially liked was being able to enter a VIN and having the software look up vehicle specs.

As with any new software experience there is a learning curve. The amount of data that Fleetio can produce can seem daunting, BUT the help section makes this task much easier.

Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés

Fleet Management Shouldn't Be Hard

Commentaires : It has been amazing. The software is really easy to use, and the support staff is quick to help when you get stuck.

And Fleetio makes it easy! The setup for our 13 vehicle fleet was very easy and straight forward. Once everything is online and assigned, it works as it should. I created custom SOP's for my team to use the software the way that we see fit, and everyone has had a great time adapting to it's use.

GPS Integration via Teletrac Navman (and all other GPS integrations that transmit vehicle mileage) could use some additional options for clients. The GPS Pucks in my car base mileage off of GPS location/travel, not from the car directly, so while my team would do a vehicle inspection and note the mileage, if there was a difference between the GPS data and my teams inputted mileage, it wouldn't allow them to.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for your review, Michael! We greatly appreciate your feedback and will communicate it to our product team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions. Thank you!

Ian
Director (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Cost Savings

Commentaires : The reason for using Fleetio was to allow is to bring our fleet management in house and under control rather than paying a third party.

The software was so easy to set up with the on boarding templates, within 3 hours i had imported all of our vehicles and users. No training has been needed so far.

To date we have not found and items we do not like about the software

il y a 4 ans

Hi Ian! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review on our software. We are glad to hear that it has been a great experience for you thus far and that you have had no trouble getting started! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@fleetio.com. Thanks again!

Serge
CEO (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

One of the best around

Commentaires : Fleetio helps keep track of maintenance for our fleet. It does not have everything we wanted, but the customer service and benefits in other areas were enough for us to give them a shot.

Very easy to create work orders and add on service tasks. Good customer service. Easy to customize Forms and service programs.

Inability to link parts with service tasks (this is elementary stuff). Inability to send reminders and notifications to SMS. Inability to scan barcodes with a scanner off of a tablet or computer.

Kieran
Fleet Coordinator (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Review of the Fleetio program

Commentaires : My experience with using Fleetio has been very easy. I was using the program right from the first day. It helps me track so many things with regards to our Fleet of vehicles. I no longer have to have spreadsheets galore in order to track when my vehicles are due for a service - the system reminds me when its coming up. Any program is as good as the info you put into it, but the customization of Fleetio is easy to use. I entered all the reminders for each of my vehicles, assigning the number of kilometers between each service and the system reminds me when to get each one done. Both of the shops we use for servicing our units also use this program which allows the service techs to see what is required for each service and if there are any issues in the system that need to be fixed while the unit is in their care. The two shops also submit their invoices to us through Fleetio which saves time and money for all. Also each shop sees what the other is charging for a particular service, elevating the competition that some shops have. Its a win/win for all involved! I couldn't do my job as well as I do without Fleetio!

The program is easy to use and easy to customize. It incorporates data all into one spot which makes it easy to track a history of service, repairs, damages and fuel usage. It also tracks how much money is spent on each vehicle in the fleet with regards to repairs, which helps to point out a unit that might have repeating issues.

I don't have anything bad to say about this program - except it doesn't bring me coffee in the morning! :)

James
Shop Foreman (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Lewis Sign Builders Fleetio Review

Commentaires : It has been a blessing!!!

It is very easy to use, it works with our fuel cards to track mileage that helps with our maintenance schedules, registrations, inspections. It lets us add documents like insurance cards, cab cards, crane inspections, certifications, daily vehicle inspection reports and so much more. And with all the records it helps when we sale a crane or truck.

Wish it had 3 or more secondary meter readings as each of our cranes have an odometer, PTO ( Power Take Off) that reads the hours the crane has been ran. And they have a welder/generator that we would like to log its run time as well. But it only has the option of 2 meter readings. I am sure they will fix this in the future. And we have multiple types of fuel that we put in our cranes ( Diesel) and welders use ( Gas) don't like that there are not able to read 2 different readings to determine welder fuel consumption.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review of our product. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions!

LORI
Insulation Marketing & Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Star Companies, Inc on our experience with Fleetio

Commentaires : The overall experience has been very positive and I would recommend this software to others who are looking for a way to manage their vehicle fleet. Customer service is helpful and our questions are always answered effectively and in a timely manner. Thank you for making the management of our vehicles so easy!

This software is easy to navigate and makes it easy to keep track of vehicles ensuring that all are tracked and maintained efficiently.

There are other levels of the product we'd like to incorporate but everything we look at has a higher cost involved. The program does all we need it to do as we are set up, but we would most likely add a few more levels of service if it didn't cost more every time anything new is added.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Lori! Thank you for leaving a review of our software and your overall experience so far! We are thrilled that you find Fleetio easy to use. Just to clarify, there are no a la carte features within Fleetio. You can access all of the features we offer through the advanced plan which is a set monthly price, only two dollars more than the pro plan. We would be happy to offer you a free trial of the advanced plan. I hope this helps! Please reach out to us at help@fleetio.com with any questions. Thanks again!

Lisa
Special Projects Manager (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 11-50 employés

Superior Customer Service!

Commentaires : The whole Fleetio team is awesome. From the sales process bringing the Magic! Shout out to the rep! To the training experience with our guy, to the customer service teams that promptly respond to your issues. We couldn't be happier. In fact, our Maintenance team looks for opportunities to share the Fleetio Go App with everyone they see. If you are thinking of changing talk to these folks, they will make sure your experience is epic.

Fleetio is a very user-friendly application that is completely mobile. Our maintenance team loves that they can go to a parts store and have everything they need at their fingertips to order parts. We love the fact that we can create issues as they happen instead of remembering to call or text the maintenance team and let them know there are issues. The many integration options keep all of our reporting in one easy to review place and allow us to see true dollar spend for each vehicle and our fleet as a whole.

There are great customization options, but I do believe that adding customization options to the Specs/Engine & Transmission/Wheels & Tires/Fluids, etc areas would be very beneficial. We would like to put the type of oils we use and more in the fluids section. We have been able to create custom fields for these items so we aren't missing the data, we just think the tabs are nice and would like to flesh them out.

il y a 4 ans

Lisa, Your review means so much to us! We are thrilled that your experience has been consistent from the sales process to implementation. We are constantly improving our software and adding new features, so thank you for your feedback! We will be sure to take it into consideration. Thanks again!

Fleet Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Fleet Management Made Simple

Commentaires : I have been very impressed with how comprehensive this platform is. Cloud Based Service Records - We are able to convert our messy paper records to searchable cloud based files that are accessible from anywhere. With this information at my fingertips, it doesn't matter where I am when the repair shop calls me. I can log into Fleetio, review the vehicle's records and make a informed decision for repairs. I also stand better chance at catching warranty repairs and not spending money when we don't need to. Driver Inspections and Service Reminders - Our area of operations is quite large, and most of our technicians take their trucks home. Because of this, there are trucks and vans that I may not see at our office for months at a time. Having our drivers do paper inspections was a logistical nightmare. With the Driver App, our employees can perform electronic inspections and report vehicle malfunctions which are automatically uploaded to our Fleetio Account. This alone will help us streamline our communications and maintenance scheduling. Adding scheduled service reminders to the equation will also help us be more proactive with our fleet maintenance and save us money on costly repairs down the road.

Affordability, Ease of Use, Cloud Based, Customer Service, Driver App

The big thing we are waiting for are push notifications so we can set Inspections and Service reminders for our drivers. There are also some minor usability steps and features that could be improved, but nothing major.

Desalegn
Fleet Manager (Nigeria)

Fleetio is an excellent fleet management tool, to effectively monitor fuel spare parts and service f

We are using fleetio for management of vehicle and generator for international humanitarian organization. The fuel management before we started using fleetio was difficult and misuse of fuel by drivers was very high. Fleetio helped us to effectively monitor the fuel management for vehicles and generators. The software enabled drivers to input their fuel data from their smart phone and the supervisor able to monitor the fuel consumption properly and take appropriate action in the case of abnormal consumption. The service reminder also helps to remind drivers and supervisors when the vehicle is due for service.

The service reminder is working based on the data imported for fuel and the accuracy in determining the service is not perfect. If the software is coupled with additional hardware that help for GPS vehicle tracker and all information is connected directly to the KM counter, that will make the system super.

Drew
Project manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Fleetio is Great-e-o.

4,0 l’année dernière

We set this up for our fleet manager a while back and synced up our fuel cards to the software. It gives us the feedback on fuel usage per truck and allows us to enter in maintenance requests along with creating inspection forms for our drivers to complete each day.

Hard to find a con for this software. There are a ton of features and I don’t think you’ll be dissatisfied with it at all. Great product.

l’année dernière

Thank you for this great review, Drew! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying Fleetio's fuel card integration.

Umair
Mechanical Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés

Fleetio is unmatched by other companies

Commentaires : Excellent

A lot of features are very easy to you. It help me keep track and maintain about 1,800 vehicles in my fleet and also communicate with my whole field teams with ease.

They are not many Cons about the product just little tweeks that I would personally like done but over the time i have used it and given feedback. They have been consistently updating there systems and making my little things i would like added to there system.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Umair, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team with any questions or support needs. Thanks again!

Jonathan
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Great Functionality - Easy to Work With Team

Commentaires : Overall, great product and great sales & service team. I would recommend to anyone trying to find an all-encompassing fleet management software.

The Fleetio Team was very helpful when I wanted to use their product. My company is utilizing the platform for a very new concept, and the sales and service team at Fleetio listened to our product needs, and worked around our new start-up complications to ensure maximum effectiveness at launch.

Product is a little pricey if you don't want to utilize all the features. It's a very nice, comprehensive fleet management software; however, my organization only uses about 20% of the features, but still have to pay for the items we do not need. I would like to see future pricing plans which offer solutions for our fleet size (500-600) but do only require payment on the features used.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jonathan, Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We will most certainly take your feedback into consideration. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or support needs. Thank you!

Vincent
Oeprations Manager (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

Great Product

Commentaires : Automated maintenance and reminders, fuel tracking, vehicle tracking in one place, and ability to customize inspections that make use of cloud technology. Also, allows ease of driver data entry, greatly reducing the time frame that management have to spend creating reports and tracking.

I have found that this software offers everything I need to maintain our vehicles. It offers ease of use, ease of set up and allows for great customization of maintenance and assignment of units.

None at this point. Cannot pinpoint a con

Roberto
Owner (Italie)

The best software for manage a car fleet

Commentaires : You can control your fleet and your drivers more easily

- Complete management of the car fleet - App to be installed on your smartphone well connected to the information system on the web - Excellent system for inspecting vehicles through the app, by drivers or technicians, with the possibility of attaching photographs - Fully configurable with different access policies and authorizations, for owners, drivers, technicians, administrators - Excellent deadline system based on mileage and / or time - Integration with Fleetio Drive, a good system for monitoring drivers' driving style

Missing a simple system to track the damage status of the vehicle. This way the the drivers on a roster could check if there is a new damage when starting the shift There are no other languages then English. My need is to have Italian but I think other European companies will have the same need. Drivers do not always know English and this means they will have a little more difficulty learning how to use the app

Jason
Travel Officer (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Finding Fleetio was the best thing we could have done for our fleet management!

Commentaires : Easy to use and converted us from spreadsheets of data into one easy to use system.

It's so easy to use and set up. Ticks every box for a very competitive price! We use it to make fleet decisions and the data is so easy to interpret.

Using for EV fleets isn't ideal but can be worked around by creating new fields. Could do with an average miles per Kw conversion.

Dennus
Captain (É.-U.)

It has been very user friendly, support has been excellent, I feel like my feedback gets used

It is very user friendly. I was able to set it up from scratch with relative ease. Inspections have made reporting and tracking issues much easier. As well as tracking scheduled maintenance

my biggest issue with my use case is that I have drivers / managers who rely too heavily on the app and don't use the full functionality of the desktop. Other than that I've had issues with drivers inputting the wrong mileage, then the next driver is forced to input another wrong odometer reading. I've also had people leave off an hour meter reading on a service entry that has an hour based service reminder. This causes some weird issues with reminders

Steven
Senior Driver (É.-U.)
Presse écrite, 51-200 employés

Great software to keep track of all the information I need for my fleet in one easy to use location.

Commentaires : Up to date information on my fleet.

Everything is easy to find and easy to use. The value of everything I can manage is more than worth the cost.

I can't use my fleet fuel cards or the gps I have installed in my vehicles. I would love if Fleetio would be able to get access to link Voyager fuel cards and US Fleet Tracking devices.

Jared
Asset Management Specialist (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Product

My organization leverages the inspection feature most of all. We have a large number of vehicles in our fleet and the inspections can really help us keep an eye on all of them.

Sometimes the software or mobile application can be slow to load. Although this is probably to be expected when there are multiple concurrent users and a few hundred vehicles.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Jared! Thanks so much for your feedback on our software. We are so glad to hear that you are able to leverage Fleetio for inspections on your fleet. Please feel free to reach out to our support team if ever you need assistance with anything! Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review!