Note moyenne

  • Note globale
    4,4 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4,3 /5
  • Service client
    4,3 /5

En savoir plus sur Asana

Asana est un moyen simple d'organiser et de gérer l'ensemble du travail de votre équipe. Découvrez pourquoi plus de 8 000 clients lui attribuent 4,5 étoiles sur 5.

En savoir plus sur Asana

25 avis affichés sur 9 350

Bruno D.
Freelance
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 22/12/2020

""Organize Your Workflow the Right Way""

Commentaires: Asana allows you to prioritise your tasks, assign Asana permet de bien hiérarchiser ses tâches, de les assigner, de les suivre, de collaborer, de les achever, de les enregistrer et de ne jamais les oublier. Elle m'a permis d'être plus performant. Il me permet de voir toutes mes priorités à un seul endroit, de sorte que je peux commencer par les priorites. . J'ai essayé plusieurs autres logiciels concurrents et Asana est un des meilleurs de mon expérience.

Avantages: Il est facile de mettre toutes mes idées et mes tâches sur une plateforme qui est flexible et qui me permet de rester organisé.

Inconvénients: Filing e-mails is impractical and difficult to find them easily afterwards. I wish they had a much simpler system.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 22/12/2020
Emilie R.
Infographiste et intégrateur web
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    4 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    Sans note
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 04/08/2020

"Outil permettant d'organiser les projets"

Commentaires: Nous utilisons Asana dans mon entreprise depuis quelques années. C'est devenu un outil indispensable pour l'organisation de nos équipes.

Avantages: Asana permet de créer des tâches et d'organiser les différents projets. Chaque tâche peut être assignée à une personne, avoir une date de fin, avoir des followers, chaque membre peut mettre des commentaires, ajouter des fichiers, ... Il est ainsi facile de savoir ce que chacun doit faire chaque semaine.

Inconvénients: Il y aurait encore quelques améliorations à faire, c'est pourquoi je n'ai pas mis 5 étoiles. Il serait bien de classer plus facilement et de voir les attributs ajoutés dans la liste de toutes les tâches même quand une tâche est ouverte. Mais dans l'ensemble, c'est très bien :)

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 04/08/2020
Faibrey D.
Data Analyst
Agriculture, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 30/07/2020

"Simplified teamwork with improved transparency"

Commentaires: We have seen an improvement in reporting standards since we started using Asana. Team members are transparent and it is very easy to see everything and help those that are having challenges completing projects.

Avantages: We started using it on free trial and we realized the first week that this is the software we wanted. One of the best factors is that it is updated regularly to add new features without an additional fee on us. With our team we are able to set goals and divide them into smaller goals that are distributed among team members in the software and we are able to track easily progress on each goal based on deadlines. We are able to track workloads and monitor portfolios on a single dashboard with a few clicks which makes it very user friendly. When we rolled it out we did not need special training as it is very easy to use. We automated all routine tasks in the software to save time and reduce errors. In addition, another feature I enjoy is the use of forms that are user friendly to submit work requests. They are very easy to fill.

Inconvénients: Although it gives the option to secure documents and data from editing by enabling the comment-only feature, it does not restrict viewing of the data of which it is a feature they can add to make sure there is selection on who can view data among the team members.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 30/07/2020
Hugo C.
Projects managers
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    4 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 05/05/2020

"Free version is already great, it is even better when you upgrade"

Commentaires: I have been using Asana for many years, when I need to refer to a good and useful tool for managing project, I always say Asana. Moreover the free version offers all the needed basic features, it is impressive.

Avantages: The clean UI, the board and custom fields.

Inconvénients: Subtasks management (mostly in the board view) because too much click to reach them and no overall view (no nice hierarchical view with parents and child tasks).

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Asana le 10/06/2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Hugo! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We've some exciting updates coming up, so make sure to keep an eye on our release notes (https://asa.na/releasenotes) and product announcements in our community forum (https://asa.na/702)!

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 05/05/2020
Utilisateur vérifié
Software Developer Intern
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 06/01/2021

"The Ultimate Efficiency Accelerator"

Commentaires: Altogether, I couldn't picture my work environment without the presence of Asana. The percentage increase in efficiency our team has noticed since integrating the software is substantially high. Personally, I love the large amount of unknown tools/features that I discover on a regular basis, and understanding how I can incorporate them into my workflow is always exciting!

Avantages: Asana is a core platform for our business and team-cooperation associated with task management. Organizing assignments and ensuring deadlines are met has never been easier with amazing features such as time allocating & due dates, @mentioning teammates, colour-coding tasks based on their urgency and countless other additions. I found the product easily adaptable and very effective after initial setup, and the vibrant display as well as small animations on completing tasks are truly up-lifting.

Inconvénients: Working alongside a smaller team, Asana didn't seem as the best option due to its slightly greater cost relative to its competitors, though as our business expanded we were content that we remained with the platform.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 06/01/2021
Utilisateur vérifié
Research Analyst
Exploitation minière et métaux, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    3 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    3 /5
  • Support client
    3 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    7/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 13/04/2020

"Easy to use and quite straightforward"

Commentaires: The first thing I find it very useful is that it helps a lot to manage my time and set priorities for different tasks. Because of its ability to be in different projects features, it will be quite handy for the ones who involve in different teams of a company like HR, Project Management.

Avantages: It's quite easy to use and it has helped me a lot to keep track of my daily tasks. I find it very satisfying to complete the tasks right after i finish them. It is also handy for the management team to review everyone's tasks and how they're doing at the end of the day. It has already got essential features for task management even in free version, but I'd love to go premium later.

Inconvénients: I hope it could provide more features like insights and trends in free version. But it is still okay to see the general insights of your work.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Asana le 10/06/2020

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

If you've any follow-up questions, please let us know via our support team (asana.com/support) or community forum (forum.asana.com), we'll be more than happy to help!

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 13/04/2020
Vanessa A.
Executive Assistant
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 17/10/2020

"Asana helps me stay organized and on track, it's not always perfect but it's always improving"

Commentaires: I use Asana a daily basis in my work and personal life. I get my thoughts laid out and am sure to enter all of the tasks I need to keep on my radar so they are out of my head and I can sleep at night! I love how I can also
I love the basic set up of Asana. I had been using it for years in my jobs, my business, and even my personal life. I love how well it helped me keep track of my tasks and projects. It helps me see what I need from different views but also keep items on my radar in my own projects while keeping them on the radar on my teammates projects.
I love all of the features it has and keeps adding. And most of all I really appreciate that even though it is not a perfect tool it is constantly improving. Their Rules (automations) seem like a great start as it is a new feature, I'm already making use of it. It's very helpful that tasks can live in multiple projects and that you can switch from different views (previously you had to pick one and could not change it).
The custom fields come in handy all of the time!

Avantages: I love the basic set up and that you can switch between different views (when previously you had to choose one).
Portfolios are great for keeping an eye on multiple projects.
Having the ability to add tasks to multiple projects is a big plus and very helpful so that tasks can be seen from various perspectives. It's helpful also having the tag feature to group related tasks from various projects.
It's great that I can add emails straight to the projects as tasks and it's clickable so if I need to get more info or reply to the email its easy to find and open.
Custom fields are incredibly helpful so we can get the customized information that we need.
Forms I a great feature as well though I haven't been able to get much use of them as they are right now.

Inconvénients: There are minor items that I'm not satisfied with. Automations/rules are very limited & it seems unnecessary to limit the # per project. The triggers & actions are also pretty limited but I understand this is a newer feature. I wish they'd incorporate tags into the automations.
It also seems that the Gmail extension has not been updated in a long time. I wish some of the features were incorporated. For instance, I'd like to note what section of a project a task goes in while saving it. It's not very helpful if I need to go & find it in Asana to edit it.
I wish there were a better way to work with templates, I don't like that templates look like regular projects in your list. It'd also be great if we could have templates for tasks as well.
I wish there was a way to organize your favorites, perhaps by having sections. It'd be helpful if milestones could have a start & end date.
The inbox is a bit overwhelming, it seems to capture everything & while you can just focus on the important items (like mentions) it still feels cluttered when you're on the main view & see every little update.
Reporting could be improved on. It's a bit glitchy whenever you make a change to the report, you have to resave & also the only format that is helpful to me is the CSV but I wish it would produce a Google sheet & I wish we could control what fields get exported.
I wish forms had more conditional logic as I can't really use them well as is.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 17/10/2020
Ronald L.
Content Manager
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    3 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    Sans note
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 02/01/2021

"The tool you knew you needed"

Commentaires: Asana has helped us to improve processes and communications. With the team clearly seeing where they're getting involved and also being notified of when they must jump in, productivity has increased. We can clearly track projects, small or large, and leave notes and questions whenever it's needed. Our corporation decided to stop using other tools and switch to Asana. The first steps were a bit rough but in a week everybody started to share the things they were learning and 2 weeks later everybody was used to it. With every chance we have we use it for more complex tasks and projects, and so far we are really thankful for the change. I must say that if we were a small company we probably wouldn't need all the flexibility Asana offers. Some of the competitors are more than enough for a small portion of the cost. But if your team is big enough and projects are very complex and frequent, Asana is the right tool for you to simplify it all as you always dreamed of.

Avantages: I'm in love with its ability to easily track and manage projects that have many actors and tasks/subtasks. It includes all you need, from timeline to unlimited file sharing. It can be as good as a replacement for long email threads. In here you can keep al focused in the individual parts. The fact that you can have sections, tasks and subtasks also allows you to divide a project into phases/areas/modules, have a responsible for each and they can individually plan their tasks and subtasks. This won't remove the possibility of adding dependencies between sections and areas. Instead, it will give you the freedom to plan ahead from top to bottom. Beautiful! You can always reference other people, tasks, etc. and whenever these get renamed, all the references will instantly update. It's absolutely flexible: if you close a task by accident you can undo it. Actually, you can undo everything! No risk of breaking the entire project with a missclick.

Inconvénients: The only downside I can find so far is that it doesn't have a private message feature. It does have a Conversations section but these are visible to everybody. This represents a challenge in case some sensitive information must be shared or discussed. I'm not really sure if this is by design since visibility is a clear goal for Asana, but it's a feature that you will probably start searching for really quick. However, if you are using Asana or some other internal chat tool you'll be covered. The other "kind of" downside is that Asana is so vast an good that it can take a while to get all the basic tricks, but no doubt it's probably the best documented application I've used, so it's just a matter of a bit of patience and searching when you want to know how to do something. The team still shares tips from time to time of things they discover and it's been a great experience.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 02/01/2021
Dino K.
Program Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 26/11/2020

"Love using Asana for personal task management as well as for team collaboration in our organization"

Commentaires: I've started using Asana a couple of years ago as I was searching for a tool that would help me manage all my tasks in a list view. Up to that point, I was using a note-taking app for that but was lacking structure in it, and when I discovered Asana, it gave me just that - structure for managing my multiple projects more efficiently and effectively by having an overview of all the projects and even better an overview of most important (daily) tasks.
Later we also implemented Asana within our organization which gives us an overview of all the work, tasks that we need to execute on in order to successfully complete our projects.

Avantages: What I like the most, when it comes to team collaboration in Asana, is task assignment function as we can simply assign tasks to each other and combined with Slack integration we immediately get notified about that in Slack as well. That way we really improved task tracking and execution.
One thing that I find very useful is that Asana enables both list view and Kanban view, as later is especially appreciated by some of my coworkers.

Inconvénients: I wouldn't say there is anything I don't like about Asana, just one thing that I would really like to see is that there could be more people assigned to one task instead of needing to be followers.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 26/11/2020
Fillipe neyl W.
CEO
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    4 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    2 /5
  • Support client
    1 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    2 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    5/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 15/11/2020

"Could be so much better if listened to their users"

Commentaires: All of this made me look for "the source", I found Wrike and saw that everything Asana was releasing and charging more for it, was already availble in Wrike even before Asana. So we moved to Wrike and we're happier than ever ;-)

Avantages: Asana changed the way we managed tasks and projects. The secret of Asana is the granular way you can create tasks. You start just typing the task name and decide what other information you should input and when. There's no friction at all, YOU are in control of it. With just the press of the "Enter" on your keyboard, another task os created, and so on. The magic happens when you start to input more info, the assignee, the due date, the custom fields, and much more. From a simple task list Asana becomes a powerful task management system.

Inconvénients: Well, after so many great things I mentioned, it's clear that yourself and your team will evolve in task managment. The issue with Asana starts there. The need for more functionality becomes a pain, specially reporting, built in time tracking and things you discover other apps already offer for the same price Asana is charging you. The users start to complain a lot on the Asana Community, speccially after the removal of the dashboard feature (that needed an upgrade) and launch of the Portfolio feature , the upgrade Dashboard needed so badly... the thing is you could only get the the new feature paying double per user (the new Business Plan). Paying users started to lose trust in Asana after this, myself included. The thread about this is the one with most comments on the Asama Community forum. But after more than a year, customers only get canned responses. Another popular complaint is the one with hundreds of paying costumers asking Asana to remove a very disturbing colorful banner asking you to upgrade to the Business Plan. Everyone in yout team is gonna see it and even being a paid user there's no way of hiding it.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 15/11/2020
Robert S.
Owner
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 03/11/2020

"Leading project management software for good reason"

Commentaires: We went from a major competitor, one with a lot of card-based tracking, that was not as effective with prioritizing tasks. Asana has been much more effective in connecting operators and managers with their day-to-day tabulation of work and awareness of deadlines.

Avantages: The ability to bring in all members of a team and see the workflow from conception to completion is why Asana is the best for project management software. Integration of tasks, files and prioritized milestones are all top of the line here.

Inconvénients: The financial side of things are better managed with third-party software, as the interface can be less than intuitive at times, but the good news is that the Asana customer support team is excellent if you have questions about integrating bookkeeping software.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 03/11/2020
Laura P.
Social Media Manager
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Note globale
    3 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    3 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    6/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 23/09/2020

"Not so simple but very useful"

Commentaires: Asana is a nice tool, but it's just not for me. There was too much information on the screen and I would often get lost in the sea of tools they offer. But I recognize it is an amazing software and many teams can benefit from it while working online.

Avantages: Asana has many different functionalities for project management. It has a beautiful and visual workspace where you can list, track and tackle different tasks in your daily work.

Inconvénients: The main feature I dislike in Asana is its lack of functions for recurrent tasks. My work demands different routines every week and month, so it was a little bit difficult to set those up.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 23/09/2020
Scott S.
Assistant Director of Operations
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 14/12/2020

"Keeping the Team on Task"

Commentaires: Outstanding. My primary goal using Asana was to replace the traditional procedure manual with something more robust and dynamic. The ability to schedule, repeat, and assign tasks means I complete and and forget it and until I'm reminded on the next cycle. Everything I need is contained in the project.

Avantages: Easy to enter data and uploading of attachment to tasks. Very much appreciate the ability to have a conversation about the task in the task and not fill up my email. Customizable fields are a huge plus because I can track details and progress in a manner that meets my work style. Like the ability to drag and drop and colorize different things to make spotting what I'm looking for easier.

Inconvénients: Although you can add followers to tasks, inability to assign multiple team members to the same task without duplicating the tasks is frustrating. There several small user interface things I would improve about Asana. I wish the project list could own the entire left hand column instead of sharing with with other high level functions. Those could be moved to the top. Having to click "Show more Projects" to view the whole list is unnecessary.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 14/12/2020
Brandon H.
President
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 05/12/2020

"Asana is the one!"

Avantages: Asana is super easy to use. We have been using it for a few years now. I did a free trial for Monday.com, Smartsheet and Asana. After testing all three the choice was obvious and clear. Asana was the best in my mind. From it being so easy to learn how things work and the way everything looks in Asana vs the other tools I tried, Asana was the no brainer. We are on the Business plan which I would advise anyone to use. The rules are simple to create for automation of task assignments, statuses and lots of other things.

Inconvénients: There really isn't anything I don't like about this software.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 05/12/2020
Utilisateur vérifié
CEO
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 03/12/2020

"Easy to Learn, Good Integration with Other Tools"

Commentaires: Big uptick in efficiency for our team, especially when members set their own schedules and everyone can see it so it keeps them accountable. It's a good bridge between oldschool project management styles with a timeline and agile styles leaving flexibility for a team to decide whats best for them.

Avantages: Asana has been great for keeping our team on track! We've seen a big increase in efficiency and delivery as we started to use it! One great thing about the tool is integration with other software, including email reminders and the possibility to set tasks from slack. Integration between project timeline and kanban boards is also easy, as is integrating small tasks into the larger project plan.

Inconvénients: It's difficult to view dependencies between projects, as well as to view all projects together on the same timeline. This has had to be manual calculations, which is less ideal for our team. Now we have a team which is not all on the same domain name so we aren't structured as an organization; I'm not sure but this might change in organization view.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 03/12/2020
Utilisateur vérifié
Technical Account Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 20/11/2020

"Asana is my favorite Kanban Product"

Commentaires: I personally have had a dandy time with the product and would use it over Trello any day of the week. I think that the team has a great dev schedule and constantly improve the product and entire platform, clean up tech debt and make older services faster. The API docs can use some work but it is not a huge deal once you get used to them. I would tell anyone looking for a pro-featured Kanban setup to use Asana time and time again. Hands down my favorite and I have used a ton of them.

Avantages: Asana gives you the tools to customize and even a great APi to leverage data from Asana into your own tools. Nothing can beat that. Yes it costs money, but you are getting a tool set that is worth the price. If you are looking for something cheap, this is not for you because you would not use all the features anyway.

Inconvénients: Asana has a learning curve but has good docs to support you. The custom data aggregation or getting data OUT of the tool is hard, but again, can be done. I had issues that were solved by customer support. Just be ready for some additional time if you plan to write a custom app that uses the API

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 20/11/2020
Shashank P.
Digital Marketing Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    4 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 21/10/2020

"Easiest Way to Manage Your Team Work and Tasks Handling"

Commentaires: We have many promoting enactments spread over different time spans and over numerous brands we own. Having the option to arrange the entirety of this successfully and keep everybody on time has been a huge assistance and has spared us endless long stretches of time. We utilize this apparatus day by day to keep everybody on target, and I was unable to be more joyful with the outcomes. We have seen an improvement in announcing guidelines since we began utilizing Asana. Colleagues are straightforward and it is anything but difficult to see everything and help those that are having difficulties finishing ventures.

Avantages: It's anything but difficult to actualize and to installed new clients. The interface is alluring and instinctive. New highlights are showing up at regular intervals - the as of late included Portfolio/Workload include is splendid. Presently I get the Gantts I have to screen my group's remaining task at hand and our numerous undertakings. Incredible labeling and search capacities make it exceptionally easy to monitor our horde promoting enactments and all their related expectations. Including subtasks and including teammates errands makes it extremely simple to monitor who needs to do what and by when. Different perspectives like records, schedules, and kanban sheets make it open to everybody in the group who thinks and cycles data in an unexpected way. The UX is perfect and basic, and the 'my undertakings' and 'inbox' highlights help us all monitor what's going on in our allocated zones.

Inconvénients: The main con I have is that there is fairly a lofty expectation to absorb information for a portion of the further developed highlights, and there's some genuine reasoning and truly difficult work needed to get everything spread out and composed in the device and afterward get everybody onboarded. Be that as it may, I think this is likely going to be the situation with any group embracing a task the executives instrument. Despite the fact that it gives the choice to make sure about archives and information from altering by empowering the remark just element, it doesn't limit survey of the information of which it is a component they can add to ensure there is choice on who can see information among the colleagues.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 21/10/2020
Rachel S.
Executive Administrator
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 15/10/2020

"This is your new (improved) pile of sticky notes"

Commentaires: Love Asana and how it's improved our organization and functionality, especially with a completely remote team working together across timezones.

Avantages: LOVE being able to label, sort, prioritize, date, assign, attach files to items, create sub lists, and so much more to organize multiple complex projects with a team. Especially helpful when everyone works remotely! Helps you keep your brain free for problem solving, processing, conversations, and dreaming rather than trying to hold deadlines and details and project flows at the same time. Your team will communicate more efficiently with notifications. LOVE IT!

Inconvénients: It can be a little complex to get the hang of, but for basic use it's a pretty simple learning curve. Getting into timelines, sub lists, etc takes a little work, but is totally worth it. The other caveat is that you have to commit actually using it all the time to keep it updated and accurate. Again, totally worth it.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 15/10/2020
Utilisateur vérifié
Marketing Manager
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 01/10/2020

"A must have for geographically disperse teams"

Commentaires: Love it! Can’t live without it. I’m better at my job and better at working with my team because of it.

Avantages: I use this tool to stay organized and provide visibility to my teammates with my individual work. I also use it to implement processes for planning and task management for a team that sits across three different regions in the world. It really helps keep us all on the same page.

Inconvénients: It is easy to get disorganized with this tool. You really need to manage what you create. It can get messy and confusing if you don’t use the features intelligently.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 01/10/2020
Utilisateur vérifié
Digital Project Manager
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    Sans note
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 14/09/2020

"Asana for Digital Agencies"

Commentaires: I solved the workload of every member of my team and the priority of each task. I was able to have a clear and open vision of the situation with each client and deliver their requests on time. It was very helful to us.

Avantages: I used Asana for 1-2 years while I was working on a Social Media Agency. It helped me a lot to organize my team. I was able to track all the tasks in their differents stages and also I could know the workload of every member of my team.
Also I integrated Asana with my Gmail and created tasks from there, very easy and quickly.

Inconvénients: When I started using Asana, I had trouble copying and pasting images directly from the email body. Then when they achieved integration with Gmail, this was resolved.
Also, email notifications were quite annoying until I learned how to disable them. Maybe they could add a feature to only send email notifications for important tasks.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 14/09/2020
Utilisateur vérifié
Project Manager
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 06/08/2020

"Robust Project Management Software for Creative Agency"

Commentaires: Asana has allowed our business to become so much more streamlined, and we no longer worry about dropping balls or missing deadlines. We have been able to accomplish so much more work because of our organization within Asana.

Avantages: Asana has been integral to our business in the last few years -- the platform allows for robust content / project management. We are a small design and web development agency, and we're finally able to track our projects from first inquiry to project close. Asana has been an amazing tool for keeping our processes efficient and transparent, and we've set up teams shared with some clients so that they too can be aware of our progress on their projects. We've also been doing all this using the free version -- we briefly tried a demo of the paid tier, but we found that for our small (and somewhat change-averse) team, the free version has virtually everything we need.

Inconvénients: There are some elements of Asana that are surprisingly inflexible -- we'd love to have more color options to differentiate our projects and tags, rather than having to use the same 16 colors, for example. And the email notifications are not great -- they send more than is necessary, and they're not very customizable. Asana's customer support team is responsive, but all the requests we have appear to also have been in the request queue for years.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 06/08/2020
Benjamin W.
Developer
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 02/08/2020

"Asana Makes Projects Easy"

Commentaires: Using Asana has been simple and effective. It has been very easy to manage the day to day, mid range & long term tasks that I need to stay on top of. Asana's user-friendly & intuitive interface has made it a welcome addition to my workflow management!

Avantages: The thing I like most about Asana is the ease with which you can update a task. Asana has a very simple & intuitive interface. It was very easy to update the tasks, create new tasks, make notes, etc., all from the home screen.

Inconvénients: I have been using the free version, so not all features are available to me. I would like be able to create multiple projects, but I think that is available in the paid version. For now, and for what I've been using the program to assist with, I don't have any cons about Asana.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 02/08/2020
Chase H.
Creative Brand Director
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 09/07/2020

"A god-send for getting us organized"

Commentaires: We have a lot of different marketing activations spread over various time periods and across multiple brands we own. Being able to organize all of this effectively and keep everyone on schedule has been a tremendous help and has saved us countless hours of time. We use this tool daily to keep everyone on track, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Avantages: Powerful tagging and search functions make it very simple to keep track of our myriad marketing activations and all their associated deliverables. Adding subtasks and including collaborators on tasks makes it very easy to keep track of who needs to do what and by when. Various views like lists, calendars, and kanban boards make it accessible to everyone on the team who thinks and processes information differently. The UX is clean and simple, and the 'my tasks' and 'inbox' features help us all keep track of what's happening in our assigned areas.

Inconvénients: The only con I have is that there is somewhat of a steep learning curve for some of the more advanced features, and there's some serious thinking and heavy lifting required to get everything laid out and organized in the tool and then get everyone onboarded. However, I think this is likely going to be the case with any team adopting a project management tool.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 09/07/2020
Utilisateur vérifié
Executive Assistant
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    4 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 24/06/2020

"Only one issue...."

Commentaires: Overall I have had a great experience. I rarely need support so not really sure what to say there. The one thing I did ask for (working with Google Aliases) they refused to do, so I guess if you are good with their program as is, you will be fine. Just don't expect them to go above and beyond to work with you.

Avantages: I have been using Asana since 2013 and have taken it with me to each job I have had since. I love the adaptability of the program. I'm able to use it as a daily task list and can use it to manage a team and a project. They have a lot of ready-made templates that you can use, or you can create your own to use repeatedly like for a board meeting or other projects that have the same tasks each time. I constantly am recommending it to other Executive Assistants as it tends to play well with most programs.

Inconvénients: The main complaint I have is that it does not work with Google Aliases. So if your company has a main address, but uses aliases for different departments it will not recognize the alias which means you can't email the project or tasks in Asana.
It's not a deal-breaker, but it is a hassle. I've seen many complaints about this but Asana is deaf to them and refuses to correct this. That leads to the arrogance that tends to come through for items like this and attitudes towards religious non-profits, I find it rather sad as it is a really good program, but they are comfortable with it and not willing to help...

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 24/06/2020
Marcelo V.
Agile Coach
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 22/06/2020

"My Asana Review (Brasilcap)"

Commentaires: I am happy with it overall, but then i am a heavy user. I see that other team members take sometime to assimilate its potential and value

Avantages: Once you know where to go, it's show great use on promoting transparency and team collaboration

Inconvénients: Lack of reports Scrum/Kanban likes. A Query engine would be superb. I use these at Jira and helps a lot. Also some constraints vallidation, configuration/confirmation os necessary fields, things like that

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 22/06/2020