Note moyenne

  • Note globale
    4,4 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4,3 /5
  • Service client
    4,3 /5

En savoir plus sur Asana

Asana est un moyen simple d'organiser et de gérer l'ensemble du travail de votre équipe. Découvrez pourquoi plus de 8 000 clients lui attribuent 4,5 étoiles sur 5.

En savoir plus sur Asana

9 780 avis affichés

Emilie R.
Infographiste et intégrateur web
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    4 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    Sans note
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 04/08/2020

"Outil permettant d'organiser les projets"

Commentaires: Nous utilisons Asana dans mon entreprise depuis quelques années. C'est devenu un outil indispensable pour l'organisation de nos équipes.

Avantages: Asana permet de créer des tâches et d'organiser les différents projets. Chaque tâche peut être assignée à une personne, avoir une date de fin, avoir des followers, chaque membre peut mettre des commentaires, ajouter des fichiers, ... Il est ainsi facile de savoir ce que chacun doit faire chaque semaine.

Inconvénients: Il y aurait encore quelques améliorations à faire, c'est pourquoi je n'ai pas mis 5 étoiles. Il serait bien de classer plus facilement et de voir les attributs ajoutés dans la liste de toutes les tâches même quand une tâche est ouverte. Mais dans l'ensemble, c'est très bien :)

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 04/08/2020
Bruno D.
Freelance
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 22/12/2020

""Organize Your Workflow the Right Way""

Commentaires: Asana allows you to prioritise your tasks, assign Asana permet de bien hiérarchiser ses tâches, de les assigner, de les suivre, de collaborer, de les achever, de les enregistrer et de ne jamais les oublier. Elle m'a permis d'être plus performant. Il me permet de voir toutes mes priorités à un seul endroit, de sorte que je peux commencer par les priorites. . J'ai essayé plusieurs autres logiciels concurrents et Asana est un des meilleurs de mon expérience.

Avantages: Il est facile de mettre toutes mes idées et mes tâches sur une plateforme qui est flexible et qui me permet de rester organisé.

Inconvénients: Filing e-mails is impractical and difficult to find them easily afterwards. I wish they had a much simpler system.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 22/12/2020
Syamir K.
Administrative Assistant
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 03/02/2021

"Practical way to manage my daily task and project"

Commentaires: Overall, Asana is one of the most complete Project Management that i ever tried and use. Increasing our effectiveness in planning and tracking a project progress is never a issue with Asana. Deploying a complex project is possible with the help of Kanban method to help us plan the project carefully with visual aid.

Avantages: I really like that my team and I can collaborate on project and task easily. The Gantt chart let us to planning a project effectively as we can visualized the activities that related with the project. Resource space has unlimited size that we can add to the project and view which project is dependable or assign to the resource.

Inconvénients: There are not much downside that i can thinking while operating this software. The feature is well build and really responsive with my need in completing my project and daily task. The only thing that i think that they should improve is the video tutorial, there are some of the feature that not covered by the video tutorial.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 03/02/2021
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 02/06/2021

"My opinion on Asana"

Avantages: Asana is undoubtedly one of the most significant project management tools available. I appreciate that you can not only establish a project and delegate subtasks to coworkers and designate deadlines. This guarantees that everybody understands their roles and when their obligations are due. Additionally, the task dependencies feature facilitates workflow by allowing you to identify a job as awaiting completion of another. This feature helps keep complicated projects on track by ensuring that the excellent work is completed on time and that no job is holding the project back. Timelines, bespoke layouts, and custom fields are also appealing to me.

Inconvénients: My company has been using Asana for over 2 years, and it's been nothing but phenomenal for us. It's been fantastic all around, dramatically increasing my team's productivity by making our team communication simple. In all honesty, I can't think of anything negative to say about Asana. It is simply outstanding software.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 02/06/2021
Aliz G.
Program Manager Junior
Matériel informatique, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Note globale
    3 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    7/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 30/09/2019

"Good Startup Project Management Tool"

Commentaires: It was a very good tool to use, highly user friendly, quite effective and very visually attractive. This tool is great for startups in my opinion and the price is fair for the features it has.

Avantages: I like how user friendly it is, the aesthetics (looks), it's very neat and colorful at the same time, it provides a good option for organization and I think it's a good tool for startups, it makes planning, task assignment, tracking and registering much easier.

Inconvénients: I think the software is amazing but it lacks some features seen on more robusts tools such as Zoho Projects, still, this tool can integrate with other small tools that can give you access to Gantt Charts or timelines, etc. The problem is you have to pay for those additional integrations.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 30/09/2019
Suhaila S.
Frontend Web Developer
Divertissement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    4 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 20/04/2021

"Set task priority easily"

Commentaires: Getting task and project organized is very easy to do with this software. The messenger hub really helping me and my team to communicate better in discussing and sharing files with each other. Overall, all my experience with this software are great so far.

Avantages: I really love that that i can manage my team task and project collaboration to be more organized and quickly tracking the project progress percentage. The timeline for the project can be set ahead of time so we won't missing the due date for the project. Repetitive daily task also one of the best feature that can be done with this software.

Inconvénients: I need to use other solution for managing a complex project, as Asana can only handle a basic project and missing feature like project budgeting and project timeline. Some of the tools is too confusing too us, and i had abandon it completely as i can find workaround to make it work, even after contacting for a support from customer support.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 20/04/2021
Rachel S.
Executive Administrator
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    3 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 18/05/2021

"Do you manage projects? Do you manage people? Asana is for you."

Commentaires: Generally really great. Love how Asana helps me pull the lists out of my head and allows me to really focus on the tasks as opposed to remembering the tasks. A really solid addition to our team.

Avantages: Love being able to create projects with my team, organize tasks and schedule and create dependencies, etc. Even if not everyone I work with us actively using Asana, I can track items for them. It keeps me from having to hold all the details just in my head or on pieces of paper. Communicating within tasks is also so helpful - helps avoid things getting lost in people's emails. Incredible functionality and options to customize the experience to whatever your team needs. The paid version has some excellent functionality additions like dependencies and custom labels/tags, which can be really helpful.

Inconvénients: Can be a bit overwhelming to figure out how to set it up best for your unique systems, but once you get going it's great. Sometimes I just have to start somewhere and then adjust as I go through a project and figure out what elements and functions I really need. The price might put some people off, but the free version is very worthwhile.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 18/05/2021
Maszni A.
Senior Web Developer
Divertissement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    4 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 22/03/2021

"Best for managing customer feedback"

Commentaires: We are very happy implementing Asana into our work system as it has help us greatly managing our work. Every team member has a very clear work description with this software especially when we are collaborating on project.

Avantages: What i really like with Asana that i have use is managing customer feedback and filter it to forward it the respective department. It help us to track the ticket opened by customer, and track the ticket progress either is has been taken action and can be closed.

Inconvénients: There are not many integration that can be linked with this software. I need a integration with Github and has making a request to the developer, but still has no respond for it. It will help so much for a Information Technology staff user like me to managing the Helpdesk between Asana with our current system.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 22/03/2021
Kurt H.
Creative Director/Founder
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 14/03/2021

"Asana is Great for Task Management"

Commentaires: Asana has been an essential tool for our agency to centralize task management and have a tool to help us keep on task.

Avantages: We are a digital marketing agency and we use Asana daily for managing tasks, both custom requests that come in from the client and monthly recurring tasks. It's perfect as a central portal where the team can see everything due and what is happening with tasks, vs. everything being lost in separate strings of emails. Asana has saved a lot of tasks from getting off track. We've been improving how we use it a lot in the last year, organizing it by client and devoted sections within each client to easily track different types of tasks, such as "Items Due from the Client" vs. "Monthly Recurring Tasks" or "Special Projects" etc. It's also really handy to have the phone app in addition to the computer version for working tasks on the go.

Inconvénients: It works great for the task management aspect, but it would be great if it had budgeting and time planning functionality, so we did not have to go to separate solutions for that. It would also help to see general account or project status items, but we might be able to figure out a workaround to make that happen as we have on some other needs.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 14/03/2021
Danny C.
VP Marketing
Internet, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    4 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    3 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    3 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 24/02/2021

"Asana is a solid project management web app but advanced features come at a cost"

Commentaires: We use Asana to get organized and stay organized across teams. The ability to stitch together workflows between Asana and other web apps makes it a very flexible tool in our tech stack.

Avantages: The ease of setting up multiple projects and the ability to assign teams to different projects at the same time. The combination of input forms, gantt charts, calendar views, and kanban board are really powerful and useful for different types of projects. Integration with other apps such as Zapier, HubSpot are key.

Inconvénients: The user interface is too complex and overwhelming. Errant clicks create new tasks and archives unfinished tasks because almost the entire screen area is clickable for one function or another. Advanced features that make tools more useful such as a more advanced input form with logic jumps require a more premium tier of subscription.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 24/02/2021
Maisarah H.
Brand Manager
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    4 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 03/03/2021

"Keep my task on track"

Commentaires: I am pretty happy working with Asana over the years, it has really making the process in organizing my task more viable as the visual progress help me to see it more easier and not missing any task that are not complete yet.

Avantages: Keeping track on my daily task and project is critical for me, as me and my team are running multiple project concurrently and we need to properly track all our task for its progress and not missing nothing that can delayed our project progress. Integrated it with Gmail let me to manage multiple Gmail account of mine easily.

Inconvénients: There are not much that can be customized with this board except its label color or the dashboard color, other than that, it is not possible to changing the layout properties.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 03/03/2021
Suzannah H.
Assistant Manager
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 25/04/2021

"Really useful task manager software"

Commentaires: Me and my team really happy deploying this task manager software as our main software for managing all our task and project. It let us to accelerate in finishing and completing our project within the time frame and let every team member has its own task to manage.

Avantages: The most feature that i really like with Asana is the tasks and sub-tasks is really in helpful. Me and my team has a easier process in distributing the task and assigning ownership to the task. Setting the task due date also has help us to more alert on the task due times and to make sure we do not the cross the timeline.

Inconvénients: I don't really fond of this software communication platform. It has no individual inbox that i can sent a message privately as it only has a public wall for the communication platform. Asana also has not much room for customization on the task board and only can use the default template.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 25/04/2021
Lindsey B.
Copywriter
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 21/06/2021

"My go-to productivity app for EVERYTHING"

Commentaires: I've used Asana for about 3 years now and nothing compares!

Avantages: Asana is my favorite tool for productivity, organization, and task management. All my to-do lists (business, personal, and everything in between) are in Asana. I love the ease of use, customizability, and overall UX of the app. The desktop version is a breeze. The mobile app is just as enjoyable. One of the best things is the drag & drop feature that allows you to upload documents, photos, and web links directly into the task. Subtasks are great so you can get a step-by-step list of directions toward each task. It's also great for goal-setting and project planning. I literally can't function without this app! The free version works incredibly, but the paid version is absolutely worth it, especially if you want more custom features (like custom columns, a bigger team, etc). Highly recommend it to all my biz and creative friends.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a way to delete people from teams and projects easier. I have temporary clients and it's a pain in the butt to create new projects in order to delete them permanently from my workspace in the app.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 21/06/2021
Rickey J.
Customer Success Manager
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    4 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    7/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 17/06/2021

"Great, robust tool for project management"

Commentaires: Unlike other platforms, Asana is much more efficient when working and carrying out your projects, not only because of the quality of its interface and the excellent function of its tools. from carrying out a project to a task and subtasks it is really easy and very professional. They haven't fallen into the trend of making everything bubbly and cartoonish like other platforms. Asana has also helped to eliminate the cost of other tools, since many additional features are built in.

Avantages: I like the User interfaces because it makes early adoption very possible. The learning curve is small, and it's easy to set up your tasks, request colleagues to participate and to do everything simultaneously. I also enjoy the aggregate of the duties for reporting purposes, and they'll be reminded to accomplish the duties. The working calendars are also pretty clean and it's simple to reorganize the scheduled start times, durations and completion dates to integrate documents, reports or e-mails.

Inconvénients: It's difficult to figure how to hide some info that is unnecessary for your specific use case. It's also not so simple to add in dates for recurring tasks.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 17/06/2021
Diane K.
Technical Writer
Assurance, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    Sans note
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 06/06/2021

"Asana Changed my Entire Approach to Work"

Commentaires: This software helped me keep my job. With numerous complex tasks and projects and rapidly changing priorities, follow-up tasks were slipping through the cracks. Once I started using Asana, I felt confident to take on the most complex projects and job duties without becoming overwhelmed.

Avantages: It's easy to jump right in and start working with this, even while you are still learning the interface. It does take a little time to get to know the program so that you know how you want to organize your tasks and projects. I was using lists and spreadsheets to manage my projects previously and some aspects were slipping through the cracks. It allows for easy use by multiple team members without overlap or stepping on each others work. It has completely changed my ability to manage every detail of a project and has substantial flexibility to adapt it as you see fit. There are so many things I like about this software that it's hard to name just one thing that I like most.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to see the Project that a subtask is part of in the "My Tasks" view instead of that field being blank. It may be due to using the free version that this is not available. I also can't view the priorities in the "My Tasks" view, but I worked around that by creating "tags" with colored numbers, red 1, yellow 2, green 3, etc.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 06/06/2021
Emily M.
Founder & CEO
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 03/06/2021

"Made scaling my podcast agency so easy!"

Commentaires: I've been using Asana for years for a number of different purposes. I really appreciate the broad feature set and the fact that the Asana team continues to improve the system, without completely overhauling how the whole thing works and looks. The consistency has been so good!

Avantages: Using Asana made it possible to create a repeatable process that anyone on my team can follow and implement. That means that we're able to scale rapidly and bring on new clients without panicking that we won't be able to handle the new workload. We absolutely love that each client is managed via their own project, and within each project we have their entire podcast calendar mapped out for the year ahead. This is essential so that we can plan team workload, and know when to hire.

Inconvénients: The only thing I wish was available is a calendar view for each project that lists subtasks. Since each client has a primary task for each episode, and sub-tasks are listed underneath that, it would be great to use the drag and drop feature for subtasks easily in one view for that specific project.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 03/06/2021
Juan miguel A.
Assistant Professor
Enseignement supérieur, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 28/05/2021

"Excellent for self-tracking or collaborative work"

Commentaires: Like I mentioned, Asana is one of the tools I naturally use everyday, and often encourage other colleagues or students to use as well. It is my to-do list as well as my project tracker, collaboration tracker, and "don't forget to do this/brainstorms for the future" tracker

Avantages: I love that Asana can act as a daily task/project manager but is comprehensive enough to plan for future projects and collaborative work. It is a tool that is intuitive enough that I want to use it every day, but not so simple that I only use it for to-do lists. Any time I start collaborative work with other people at different institutions, I always push for us to use Asana as the organizing platform.

Inconvénients: The subscription and use of the paid services could be more clear; it isn't easily understandable who has to pay for a subscription if the use of it will be shared across people from different institutions. Also, the pricing settings could be more accessible for 1 or 2-person teams, because at the moment it is mostly geared for groups and businesses (which admittedly makes sense)

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 28/05/2021
Utilisateur vérifié
Data Analyst
Design graphique, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 22/05/2021

"Asana is the perfect tool for managing everyday work."

Commentaires: Asana has been exceptional since my company first started using it. In the past year, Asana has been the backbone of my team's work collaboration as we have been working remotely as a result of the Covid 19 pandemic. Asana offers excellent functionality, reliability, value for money and I would highly recommend it.

Avantages: Asana is simply one of the best work management softwares on the market. I like the fact that it not only allows you to create a project but also delegate subtasks within the project to co-workers and set deadlines. This ensures that everyone knows their responsibilities and when their tasks are due. Also, the task dependencies feature helps work move along smoothly as it allows you to mark a task as waiting on another to help keep complex projects on track and ensure the right work is getting done on time and makes sure that no task is holding the project back. I also like features like timelines, custom templates and custom fields.

Inconvénients: My organisation has used Asana for close to two years and it has been nothing short of excellent. It has been great all round and has greatly boosted my team's productivity and made collaboration very easy. In all honesty there is nothing I can think of to criticize about Asana. It is truly an excellent software.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 22/05/2021
Jaime H.
Business Development Consultant
Articles de sport, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    3 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 11/05/2021

"Best free project management software out there."

Commentaires: Super helpful in many aspects of business, especially project and task management. Works across departments and businesses as needed. Love it, I recommend it to all of my clients if they are not already using.

Avantages: Super easy to use, integrates with everything. Most partner companies also use it, so you can project manage with other businesses easily as needed. The free version is super comprehensive and fully functional, and it incorporates the features of other free platforms that are way less feature filled.

Inconvénients: There is not really a bad thing I can say about it. For the price ($0) it is an amazing asset that all businesses should use.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 11/05/2021
Daniel W.
Strategic Partnerships Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 28/04/2021

"Asana: A Powerful Work Management Tool"

Commentaires: Overall, I would recommend Asana because for experienced project managers it is an invaluable tool and it provides unparalleled customisability. Personally I find that Asana very effective at managing marketing campaigns and it keeps everything well organised.

Avantages: Asana is an unique management tool that is significantly more flexible than other project management software. You can customise many things and tune them to your specific use case which is very useful. This is especially so when you are handling a less complex project where resource management isn’t fundamental to the work. For example, a marketing campaign can easily be managed on Asana because scheduling is very simple and efficient on Asana and you can customise your own template for your needs. The overall user interface is also very minimalist and clean. If this is difficult, there is a very helpful Asana guide that is available to users which includes tutorials, webinars etc. Another great thing about Asana is that it is consistently updated with new powerful features. For instance, the Project Overview tab was added in Jan 2021, and it provides a landing page where you can see all the team members on the project and their roles, important files or documents related to the work, and more. You can even embed videos and media on this page through various app integrations.

Inconvénients: Asana has become more expensive over the years and now it is more expensive than some of its competitors. Also Asana is very difficult for a beginner to use because of how much functionality it has. This means that you have to do tutorials and training to become more familiar with the software. Another slight disadvantage is that there is no time tracking in Asana, meaning that you cannot record how long each member worked on a task.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 28/04/2021
Louis W.
Mr
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 24/04/2021

"Empower a manager to take on larger teams and projects"

Commentaires: I could not run my business without ASANA. We develop software for a living. It is the SINGLE most important tool that we own. I would go back to coding in notepad. If it would allow us to keep ASANA.

Avantages: Asana provides a solid interface that empowers me as a manager to manage more team members more efficiently. This software provides time-saving resources by allowing stakeholders to get their own project updates and track the project's progress without interrupting the team executing the project.
It provides:
- Many ways to plan and manage
- A clear view of the task load on each team member
- Time planning to keep projects on deadline

Inconvénients: Asana provides so many ways of doing things that every person who sets up a project can do so in a unique way. This requires a clear organizational strategy from the start.
The issue:
- Multiple ways of achieving the same outcome
- Confusion on how to work within different project structure approaches
Important to note: These cons are primarily a result of poor onboarding. They are not the fault of the software or ASANA directly. My encouragement is for anyone implementing this project to plan and test projects with a very small number of team members. Only once the entire organization can be trained to create and manage projects according to your prescribed workflow should the software be opened up. You must engage with ASANA's guides early. As well as plan and provide training every employee to see the best ASANA experience.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 24/04/2021
Michael C.
President
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 08/04/2021

"Asana is my ABSOLUTE GO TO for task and project management"

Commentaires: I switched from Trello to Asana and I truly enjoy using Asana almost because I feel there is a gamification feeling in getting my daily wins accomplished. I literally look at Asana at least 5 times per day and almost always before I end my day to see what my plan of action will be for tomorrow.

Avantages: The fact that I can manage my daily tasks seamlessly both on my desktop computer and on my iPhone mobile application.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the copy and paste function doesn't work as I would like it to to take a similar task, copy it and then modify it. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 08/04/2021
Paul M.
Head of Operations
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 24/03/2021

"Great for Productivity"

Commentaires: Asana has been an excellent for the whole team to boost their productivity. When there is so many projects going on at once, it really helps break things down and simplify the tasks you need to complete each day.

Avantages: Asana has been a great tool for us to manage all of our projects. The calendar view, combined with the ability to colour code each project allows to get a great overview of each working day. It also allows you to rank tasks in terms of priority which is so useful when you have a lot of projects going on at the same time. The ability to collaborate with colleagues on tasks is also a great way of keeping track of progress and notifying all members of progress. It also allows you to keep all documents/attachements and communications about a certain task in the one place. All in all, the software has been a great addition for us and has really helped the whole team become more productive.

Inconvénients: The only real problem I've come across from using the software is the difficulty to sync the calendar view on my desired device. It's really easy to sync your Asana calendar with Google Calendar or iCloud etc. but I've had difficulty getting the entries from my Asana diary to show on Apple Watch. The difficulties here could be as much Apple's problem as Asana's but I think an Apple Watch version of the mobile app would be great. To be able to glance at your watch and see your next task/meeting would be really valuable and save time!

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 24/03/2021
Utilisateur vérifié
Founder
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5 /5
  • Support client
    5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 23/03/2021

"Asana is the Way to Organization"

Commentaires: Asana is a best-in-class product. They constantly update it and make improvements and provide tons of value whether you're a free or paying customer.

Avantages: -Fantastic UI
-Quick and easy to learn
-Simple but powerful
-Love the Kanban boards
-Love the ability to nest sub-tasks into main-tasks as well as subtasks in other subtasks.

Inconvénients: The one thing I don't like is the inability to see all of my assigned tasks across all of my different Asana boards.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 23/03/2021
Arslan U.
CEO
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    4 /5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4 /5
  • Support client
    3 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4 /5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 03/03/2021

"Asana- one of the best and simplest Task managment tools"

Commentaires: Overall experience with asana is quite satisfactory as it delivers what it promises. I use it alongside other tools to manage daily tasks and project-related works. Its to-do list-like approach gives an easier way to create tasks and manage them easily. You just keep a tab open for it and keep on marking complete the tasks you have accomplished. It's that simple.

Avantages: The most beautiful and user-friendly thing in asana is its to-do list-like approach for managing tasks in each project. the whole project or a particular task out of it can be assigned to other users and team members. Another incredible thing is that you can divide a task into further sub-tasks to make it easier to use and track task progress.

Inconvénients: It goes toe to toe with Trello's similar set of tools. Trello card-like approach comes in handy in viewing all the tasks at hand in a glimpse as well as giving the ability to manage task queues. You can transfer tasks from one card to another. It also doesn't have enough tools for cost and time tracking for wages etc calculation.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 03/03/2021