If I only had ONE tool, this would be it.

Publié le 29/10/2019
Ken I.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Asana every day, and it's the first thing I fire up in the morning. I can check it's inbox to see if there are any pressing issues or communications (if I hadn't already seen it in the app), and then run down my tasks which are displayed just as I've set them up. My projects are listed in the order that makes sense to me, and tasks are scheduled, communications, files, etc., all available at a click. It even talks to Toggl, so I can track my time effortlessly. As a one-man agency, I've been able to take on much more work using Asana than if I'd tried to manage everything the old way. Before I used Asana, I tried to manage projects, service and other communications via email, labels, etc., but there's just no comparison. If you make the transition to Asana, you'll be a better coordinator, project manager, business person, etc. You won't be able to help it. ;)

Avantages: Asana is a very capable project coordination platform. It's very easily customized to fit my individual workflow, and extremely intuitive. I share access with some of my clients to allow them to create, edit and update tasks. I love the way this tool weans stakeholders from the jungle of email.

Inconvénients: I wish there were a mid-level pricing tier for entrepreneurs to take advantage of some of the pro-level features, but not have to commit to the fairly pricy upgrade. Don't get me wrong, it's probably very worth it to upgrade, but I'd rather be able to choose the features that would benefit me at a reduced price rather than buy the upgrade for one or two I really want. Like when we had to buy an album just to get the 2 songs we really wanted, lol!

The organizational tool to keep your life colorful and carefree

Publié le 19/11/2019
Heidi G.
Membership Engagement Coordinator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'd recommend Asana to anyone who asked because I have not yet found a software that I like as much. It's colorful, inviting, and friendly. It makes you feel encouraged to look at your long list of things to do, rather than fill you with dread. In my job, I have many hats to juggle, and Asana helps to take care of it all. It's the sticky note of the internet, and I am a grateful user.

Avantages: I am a sticky note person. I have sticky notes everywhere, but the problem is that sticky notes can't remind you of your tasks, notify you if you've missed a deadline, or post comments to your coworkers to find out if they've completed their portion of the task. Asana does all of that. I can organize my work life down to the millisecond if I wanted to, but that's a little overkill. Everything in Asana is clearly displayed and labeled. Our staff uses the system together, so I can keep track of what my coworkers have on their plate. It helps me to know if/when I can interrupt them or ask to assist on a task. The deadlines are helpful as well and intuitive. If you miss a task, it goes red. Check off a task, and the funniest thing happens. A unicorn shows up to congratulate you. I appreciate the humor of the software developers. It reminds me that we are all human and just want to laugh sometimes. If you have a task that needs to get done, but a coworker is the person who has to do it, no problem! Simply assign a task to them, and they will get a notification. No more tracking down staff in the office just to ask them to do something. It's a very efficient tool, and I am very happy.

Inconvénients: There is no messaging component that allows for live chat conversations. That is the only downside. If I want to have a conversation with a coworker on a project, I have to create a comment and tag them in it- real Facebook style. If I could have a chat button to work in real time with my coworkers, I'd get rid of Slack in a heartbeat. Also, sometimes categorizing the section entitled "My Tasks" can be tricky. There are so many settings that you have to be very specific, like assigning a date and a person to the task (like yourself). If you accidentally write a task, but don't assign a date or person, that task could disappear somewhere into your growing list of things to do. It can be easy to lose a task if you're not careful.

Intuitive Collaboration and Project Tracking Tool

Publié le 15/01/2020
Principal Technical Consultant
Services d'information, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using Asana for close to two years now to track my day-to-day activities, project cutover tasks and tracking support tickets. I like the design and the layout of the tool and how intuitive every action is. Would definitely recommend it.

Avantages: Ease of Use - The tool is intuitive. No learning curve needed.
Organized User Interface.
Automated Email Notifications.
Cloud Service - Can be accessed using thin client.
Search feature works well and is fast.
Adding Tags.

Inconvénients: Unintentional clicks sometimes triggers actions.
Configuring the automated emails was a bit confusing - Emails were sent out to the whole project team whenever a new task was created which we didn't want. We eventually configured it properly.

Good Startup Project Management Tool

Publié le 30/09/2019
Aliz G.
Program Manager Junior
Matériel informatique, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It was a very good tool to use, highly user friendly, quite effective and very visually attractive. This tool is great for startups in my opinion and the price is fair for the features it has.

Avantages: I like how user friendly it is, the aesthetics (looks), it's very neat and colorful at the same time, it provides a good option for organization and I think it's a good tool for startups, it makes planning, task assignment, tracking and registering much easier.

Inconvénients: I think the software is amazing but it lacks some features seen on more robusts tools such as Zoho Projects, still, this tool can integrate with other small tools that can give you access to Gantt Charts or timelines, etc. The problem is you have to pay for those additional integrations.

Best Platform for Project/Team Management

Publié le 05/12/2019
Ciera H.
Impact Coordinator
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Initially it was a bit overwhelming to set up and sort through all of the features and uses, but once you work with your team and figure out a system it is hands down the most useful and intuitive workspace / task management platform. There are always new features and integrations to be learned which is great to experiment and use as you grow with the platform.

Avantages: The best part about Asana is how customizable it is in so many different facets, you can really tailor it to the needs of your specific team and project. The amount of functions that it has and its ability to integrate other apps and services within it makes it extremely versatile and intelligent once you customize it to all of your needs. I also enjoy that there is a mobile app version.

Inconvénients: With all of its endless functionality tools - it can be a bit daunting in setting up the ideal layout and structure of use for your team. There are so many options and features that can make the software seem almost too sophisticated and complicated for everyday use. Not exactly user friendly up front, but once you figure it out and are patient in working out tailoring your workspace it is very useful and covers all bases.

Collaborative software for project and task management.

Publié le 11/11/2019
Carlos T.
Gerente de Proyectos y Comunicaciones
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I recommend this software responsibly because it is one of the best solutions that work teams have to manage tasks and work projects. With Asana you will be able to develop different types of collaborative activities quickly and efficiently, improving the product of your work and adding to your work dynamics a lot of productivity. Acquire this software and improve your work dynamics.

Avantages: Asana is a software designed to facilitate the management of projects and tasks in the working environment. The most important features of this software are the following. -It is a software that strengthens teamwork thanks to its shared workspaces, which are divided into projects and tasks. You can manage large projects, as well as you can manage small operational tasks in your work and assign obligations to other co-workers. -A well explanatory central panel, which mentions each of the details of the project or task you are carrying out and the tools applicable to your projects. -Receive instant updates on the progress of your project or tasks, plus notify you when a member of the team made changes to the project. -You can schedule meetings and pending tasks. -All the projects and tasks you are managing are stored in the Asana cloud. -It has a multiplatform application, so you can access the software from your smartphone.

Inconvénients: Asana has one of the best project management platforms I have ever known. For more than three years I have used this software for work purposes, and both its collaborative workspace tool and the option to develop projects, tasks and store them in the cloud, work excepcionalmemte. Asana developers have done a great job developing this software for businesses. It is a very complete and efficient software for me.

Amazing productivity tool

Publié le 30/09/2019
Zeynel A.
Student
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used this software when dealing with complex projects. I have been planning my weeks with Asana. Whenever I feel overwhelmed with tasks, I use Asana to organize my works. And I want to keep it that way.

Avantages: + İt offers all feature any productivity tool can.
+Help menu and tutorials are so incredible that it takes only minutes to get the hang of it.
+When I create or edit a project, all you need appear in one page. This design help me edit my project most effective way.
+ I can add task with sub-task, set due date both task and sub-task, add notes, sort them, filter them, assign them to members... and all these stuff can be carried out in one screen. Amazing!
+ Setting due times for sub-tasks is really important for me, and Asana one of the few software that make it possible.
+ There are board, list and calendar view options. It is really helpful when creating projects, different each other.
+ I can view and edit my task in calendar view.
+ There are well-organized templates to create a project faster.
+ It is possible to import and export project. No need to waste time when you want to study on a project with different software.
+ I can to sync projects to calendar and see the task of project I had selected in my calendar.
+ There are shortcuts for almost all stuff. That makes editing projects even faster.
+ Even the free version meets all my needs and expectations. Wonderful!

Inconvénients: - I want to set priority levels for tasks, and to sort and filter them by priority level. But Asana doesn't provide this.
- I really like it is possible to set due dates for sub-tasks, but it would so much better if sub-tasks appeared in calendar view.
- Each project has its own calendar but There could be also a main calendar that help users to screen all due dates for all projects and tasks combined. That would make the software so much powerful.

Great way to keep track of tasks - until they are complete

Publié le 06/01/2020
Delaney N.
Community Manager
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Asana has made work productivity heavily increase because we have an organized timeline to keep track of all the tasks and who is in charge of each.

Avantages: You can put everything here. All your tasks, projects, campaigns, EVERYTHING and assign them to team members. It is awesome to have all conversations relating to a certain project in one spot so you can easily refer back to feedback and changes/updates for that specific project. You can also go as deep and detailed as you want with each task/project and have subtasks on subtasks.

Inconvénients: The only thing that I would say is a negative is that once a task is marked as complete it is extremely difficult to find and refer back to. Also, when you are assigned a task in a private project you are notified that you are assigned to complete the task but then you can't see the task because it is in a hidden project so that is little annoying.

Excellent Project Management Tool

Publié le 11/10/2019
Jennifer T.
COO
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have found Asana to be a very useful tool in our business. We wouldn't operate our business as efficiently without it.

Avantages: My favorite feature of Asana is its ability to manage assignments for our team and to never miss a deadline or forget an important step. Our teams can communicate with one another in Asana. We can instantly see the status of any project. We can set up custom task templates so that we can work on similar projects without needing to "reinvent the wheel" each time. Another great benefit of Asana it that Asana integrates with many other programs and platforms including all Google products, Slack, Chrome, various billing programs, etc.

Inconvénients: Asana lacks a built-in CRM and does not have the ability to share project updates with anyone outside of the organization or team (e.g., our clients).

Pretty decent but some integrations clunky

Publié le 04/10/2019
Rus N.
Director of Research
Gestion des investissements, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Asana throughout the organisation and have found it very useful and powerful

Avantages: The basic out-of-the-box Asana is pretty easy for the average user to get to grips with, although we did have our project manager spend time with each staff member to ensure it was being used consistently.

Inconvénients: Some of the integrations are a bit clunky - for example getting any kind of reasonably sensible export of tasks/projects etc requires the Asana2Go extension in Chrome; Gannt charting is absent from basic implementation; Portfolios feature would be more useful if it notified you when a Team adds a new Project.

Fantastic project management app

Publié le 07/01/2020
Dave M.
Design, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very pleased with Asana for project management and I now use it with any project that has milestones and multiple people involved. I tried many project management apps but Asana was the clear winner. And as it is free it is a no brainer!

Avantages: I really like the way you can structure a project and see what has been done, and what is left to do on one screen. Many apps hide completed tasks but with Asana you see everything. Assigning tasks, due dates and commenting on tasks is very easy. I also like the different ways you an view milestones (list view, calendar view, etc).

Inconvénients: Customers sometimes found it a bit hard to get started. I'm not sure if this is anything to do with Asana or with clients just getting used to something new. Once I had a 5 minute phone conversation to go through it with them, they were on board and using it easily. Some clients switched over to using it exclusively.

Great task-oriented project management tool

Publié le 03/01/2020
Director of Product
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We manage all projects with Asana. It's really a great tool! I've tried Jira and Trello, but Asana wins them all!

Avantages: + Easy to use (task oriented)
+ Statuses, projects...
+ Collaboration (description, conversations, attachments, notification)
+ Gantt chart is great!
+ Slick UI and UX! Great work!

Inconvénients: - Premium features (processes, automations) come with a premium price
- Missing feature: a place to store all product feature specs (documents) - like editable documents in folders (something what Jira has with Confluence, but with better UI/UX)

Lots of Functions

Publié le 25/12/2019
Bethany M.
Pastor
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We love Asana and tell people about all of the functions within it that allow us to streamline most of our work and communication.

Avantages: Asana is so diverse in it's functions that it meets all kinds of organizational and communication needs. We use it at our church for simple tasks lists, meeting follow-up tasks, small to large team projects as well as having long-term groups distinctions within Asana to create projects within. There's even a great feature that allows you to keep ongoing conversations and document links within specific tasks or project teams. I even have a separate folder within my Asana username for personal tasks and projects for my family, so all the distinctions are helpful.

Inconvénients: Asana is getting easier and easier to use with time and the developers have been making it more intuitive, but it was harder to figure out than a couple other project managers we tried.

Pretty much quite literally, my life is in Asana's hands.

Publié le 04/12/2019
Technology Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Generally, having ALL of my upcoming tasks (and past tasks for historical purposes) along with the granular ways I can share tasks with others has been a pleasure. I will keep using Asana and hope they fix my main gripe at some point.

Avantages: Over the years, with one exception (see below) Asana has proven to be able to evolve with the times and add features while sticking to its core purpose & values. I love the integrations that are available, all that is included in the free tier, the heavy emphasis on keyboard shortcuts and the mobile app. The key feature for me was its ability to manage multiple workspaces with ease.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I love Asana. I have used it for keeping track of my life (personal and professional) for years but there's one thing that happened this year that is a rather large pain point for me and many of its users, judging by their community forums. Every time you switch to a new workspace, it opens in a new tab. This sounds small, but it's HUGE when you're always switching back and forth. I used to use it as a web app (without the browser chrome) so it behaved like a native desktop app. Now, as soon as I open a new workspace, it launches the browser and opens in a new tab. There's no option to disable this new "feature" and the community has spoken. Here we are almost a year later and no explanation or solution has been given (the last time I checked). Boo. That's why I docked ease of use. Also, it's starting to feel a bit heavy on my tablet. Desktop performance is still OK but does take a while to load.

Asana is great both as a freeware option for task management and larger business tracking

Publié le 06/12/2019
Billy H.
SEO Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Asana is an effective tool for any size organization from the solo entrepreneur to the 1000+ person team. I recommend it and have used it in multiple of my own projects

Avantages: Asana has the ability to filter extremely granular from major projects all the way do to individual tasks done within the project. While it can't give 'status updates' for every portion of a major project you've worked on, you can track all of the things you've completed. This means when you have top-down organizations that want to be able to track everything that's going on a site, they have the ability to do so and drill into the current tasks being worked on

Inconvénients: Asana has 2 major issues - 1st is the lack of export features to excel or other spreadsheet type formats. My company ended up having us do dual tracking because it would not allow this. 2nd, tasks put in a board that aren't used very much are extremely easy to forget about. This means without manual checks a lot of 'to-do' type items never saw the light of day again when surrounded by another large list of 20+ things.

Simple and easy task management

Publié le 31/10/2019
Michael C.
Web Developer
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use this as a quick way to jot down ideas, suggestions and tasks when communicating with clients and then I can come back and expand on the tasks with more details when I have more time. Adding in sections to distinguish priority and time-frames is nice as well.

Avantages: It's so easy to setup a project and add in tasks when in a rush.
It's extremely easy to invite people to join your organisation and being able to have up to 15 for free is amazing.
I find the option of being able to view tasks in both a list and board view very useful.

Inconvénients: I use it in a very simple manner just to manage ideas and tasks on different projects so currently there are no cons. A few years ago I did find it to load slowly but they have fixed it and increased the speed.

Great clean software for managing tasks !

Publié le 24/10/2019
Moshe D.
Director/VP
Biens de consommation, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It helps us manage workflow, organize tasks, and delegate tasks. I use it mostly for delegating.
Overall I am very happy

Avantages: The interface is clean simple and fluid. There is no waiting or load time on any pages, which I consider a very important requirement in any software, especially a task management software. Its intuitive any easy to use

Inconvénients: No good solution from time tracking.
No good hierarchy option for organizing tasks.
Its not built with every day tasks in mind, its more focused on projects. but its simple interface makes it easily usable for any tasks you need.
Chat is near real time, but not real-time.

Great project management software for budget nonprofits!

Publié le 22/10/2019
Development Associate
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is a great software for organization. It has upgrade features that are paid, but you can basically do everything you need to do in the free version for a small nonprofit to stay organized. I would highly recommend this if you have multiple events or fundraisers you manage for the year, or if you are an administrative professional of any kind that needs to coordinate multiple things every month (payroll, accounting, board meetings, client relationship follow ups, etc.) The free version is a no brainer for nonprofit management!

Avantages: I love that I can assign myself personal tasks to complete, and that I can also assign others tasks or subtasks to help me move forward with the pieces of a larger project or event that I need them to do before I can move on. This is a great software for organizing teams that can't always meet in person. We are able to coordinate across campus and ensure communication on progress is easily managed in one spot. I also love that I can set reoccuring tasks for things that must be completed monthly (like accounting exports, payroll imports, board reporting, etc.) It helps keep me on track to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.

Inconvénients: I don't like that you can't quickly and easily see all of your completed tasks in one spot with the task yet to be completed. I wish I had this feature so that I could better weekly report on what was accomplished while also reporting on what is coming down the pipeline. One of the only other things I don't like is that when you go to mark a task complete, and you are marking multiple, sometimes the list updates and shifts a bit so you click on the wrong one. You can click undo, but I just wish it didn't shift the items while it was refreshing the to do list.

Good software with room for improvement

Publié le 15/10/2019
Maria S.
Head of Product Management
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Asana is a recommendable tool for task management with a very comforting surface. It is easy to handle and set up projects, tasks and teams. It though lacks some useful features that other task management tools like JIRA or teamwork offer.

Avantages: Asana is very well designed and has a really nice optical appearance.
It helps to structure projects, timetables and priorize tasks in an easy understandable way.
It offers a good mobile solution with the Asana app.

Inconvénients: Although it regularly sets up new features and helpful improvements, some features that are essential to me are missing:
- The overview of my tasks is a list that can not be sorted in many ways. It only offers to select from project, due dates and likes. I would prefer a sorting by due date connected with the priority of the tasks or due date connected with projects. As I often have up to 15 or 20 tasks per day it would be great to sort them more accurately.
- I miss the possibility to priorize tasks independently from their project. E. g. a task is assigned to my within a project and marked there with the priority medium. It though has high priority among my personal due tasks.
- Dependencies (not sub-tasks) cannot be set between different tasks. I would like to have the possibility to set a task as dependent on the completion of another task.

Asana - more than a to do list

Publié le 14/10/2019
Gabrielle W.
Administrator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It’s a very colorful, interactive program that motivates their users to complete tasks in a timely manner. Other programs may compromise it’s appearance for an easy to use dashboard, while others may forfeit the simplicity of its app to appear colorful or modern. Asana does both! Our team uses Asana on a daily basis. It’s more than just a to do list, it’s an app that truly makes its users feel good for getting things done. From the trendy emojis that occasionally pop up, to the easy to use dashboard, this app is a must-have for any company or team to use!

Avantages: It’s a very colorful, interactive program that motivates their users to complete tasks in a timely manner.

Inconvénients: There is some confusion in regards to setting up the projects or team boards. There doesn’t seem to be a way to duplicate tasks on a team board to a private project.

Excellent tool for project/task/list management

Publié le 19/09/2019
Jade W.
Marketing Coordinator
Génie civil, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using Asana for both work and personal projects (two separate accounts) for about 6 years now, and I am obsessed. I am constantly thinking of things I need to do for work or personal ideas and business ideas, and it's great for capturing them and organizing them in one place. I make it a habit to cycle through all of my projects once per week to review upcoming deadlines and update the status of projects (sometimes more often). There are some coworkers in other departments who use Asana heavily, but I have not been able to convince my group to use it for collaboration. I would love to get them away from using email, Word docs, and spreadsheets for project collaboration.

Avantages: Everything! However, I like that it is easy to quickly add tasks and projects, especially from the mobile app. I rarely miss deadlines or forget things since I started using it. It is a great "container" for all of your project steps, thoughts, notes, ideas, etc. My life would probably fall apart without it! I use the search feature constantly as well.

Inconvénients: There isn't an easy way (that I know of) to see all items across multiple projects that are due on the same day or week. It's possible that I'm not using it the way the folks at Asana intended.

Cliche Warning: Asana Changed My Life

Publié le 18/09/2019
Connor D.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was introduced to Asana when I started as a new coach for an established executive coaching firm. At the time, I considered myself wildly-unorganized. I'd tried various task-, time-, and priority-management tools in the past and none of them really stuck. Asana was the game-changer for me. I don't know how to explain to beyond the fact that the workflow and systems seem "natural" to me. The overall flow seems to match the way my brain best operates, and their features have made tracking everything on my plate (which seems to increase every day) seem almost effortless. I'll be leaving that executive coaching firm shortly as I launch my own business, but I'll definitely be taking my experience with Asana with me. I can't imagine trying to run any aspect of my life, let alone my business, without it.

Avantages: At the risk of sounding like a super-fan (and honestly, maybe I am), I love almost everything about Asana. But I'd say my all-time favorite feature is the Today, Upcoming, and Later sections. That might sound minor, but that super-simple approach to task, time, and priority-management has been a game-changer for me and my clients. It's allowed me to stay focused on what matters most in-the-moment without losing sight of longer-term vision. Beyond that, the collaboration features are second-to-none. I run every aspect of my business through Asana: Blog posts, client workflows, meetings, presentations, and so on ... Literally everything gets tracked in Asana. And because of that, it makes it very easy to outsource projects and collaborate with others. Finally, another important feature for me has been their Advanced Search feature. Unfortunately they recently removed this from the "Free" plan, but it looks like I've been grandfathered in. Honestly, this feature alone is probably worth paying for if you use the tool as extensively as I do. I have literally hundreds of tasks in Asana, split up among various teams, projects, and sections. Managing a database that large without an intuitive search feature would be a nightmare (and, honestly, probably a deal-breaker). Thankfully Asana's Advanced Search functionality doesn't disappoint (and their "Saved Search" feature makes it easy to quickly access common searches).

Inconvénients: Two things come to mind: I'm really not a fan of Asana's "Home" or "Inbox" tabs. Honestly, I don't understand the point of them and find it a little frustrating that the default view is "Home" rather than "My tasks." Their Home view is a cluttered mess that doesn't give you an insightful or helpful look into your day or your priorities. I ended up creating a custom bookmark straight to the My Tasks view to avoid it. Same goes for Inbox: It's not that I've had a bad experience with their inbox tab, it's just that I don't really understand the point of it. I've never found a viable use case for the Inbox tab after coaching dozens of entrepreneurs through the program.

Asana project management software

Publié le 06/09/2019
Carlos T.
Sales Representative
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: More than saying it is an intelligible, fast and modern way. Useful in free version. It is multifunctional The timeline view facilitates the management of dependencies. This tool helps you prioritize projects and pending tasks. It gives you the ease of seeing what you have worked on and accomplished before to assess progress. This software is truly useful for teams, facilitating the ways for projects to be completed on time. In my experience, Asana solved several problems where I worked as a team, we worked comfortable to give the company full growth. Asana as a project management program gives the function of monitoring dependencies. Be comfortable with larger or larger projects in which the relationships between tasks are more complicated. In my opinion it is a suitable tool for companies to grow larger.

Avantages: Pro:
It is ideal to organize your work, Asana allows you to plan and structure the work in a comfortable way for you and your work team, in this way help you meet the deadlines, the platform offers you the creation of visual project plans to see how each step is assigned over time
. As well as providing you with setting priorities and deadlines, sharing details and assigning tasks, all in a single tool, it is super practical, to progress with your commitments, with it it is much easier to identify risks and eliminate recommended obstacles using custom fields to track the information that is most important for your team or company Even when the plans change, it gives you the opportunity to advance projects and tasks at each stage of the project by giving a report on how your work is going. Share the results with your team and see how the work progresses to see what is on track and what needs attention. You know how the work evolves and can be aligned with everyone and the goals, also use the timeline to create a plan that shows you how your entire project fits and helps you keep the job in the best way as things change
. It allows you to manage time viewing the work in a calendar as well as easily locate gaps and overlays in your schedule and make adjustments quickly. Turn common processes into templates that guide your entire team and you can use
. It gives you the handling information with the right people. Make teams and projects private to create a safe space for sensiti

Inconvénients: Cons: Some articles can be improved (but that's what the reviewers are for)
It is limiting for the organization of projects for the team calendar, but will progressively improve
. Now it is my pleasure in my work to assign two people to a task so that there is support for the work, when someone is absent, we are human and things can happen,
You can't combine calendars but I'm sure they will solve it
. It would be good if it is implemented more easily with Outlook or Gmail. It would be great to facilitate sending email tasks to Asana
. As well as, the creation of new section headings for tasks and lists can be improved. In addition to improving more aspects of the interface and make them customizable.
It does not allow the personalization of funds but they are banalities, it is not important

helps me run my business

Publié le 01/09/2019
Tammie B.
creator
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: asana is keeping me totally organized. i have a very specific list of what needs to get done each day. at a glance, i can see what i have next for every single project and i can see what i have planned for the day and the week. (i love the calendar view for my tasks!) it's SUCH a great feeling to check off all the items you have on tap for the day! and it's not just mindless checking off tasks, it's getting me closer to my big goals.

Avantages: keeps me super organized because i'm a one-woman show and i can't keep it all straight without asana! i love that you can view things on a calendar and sync to your ical or google calendar. i love that you can create different projects and can create subtasks. i don't have a team, but it has tons of great features to assign and keep track of tasks for teams. i check in on my tasks multiple times a day on asana to keep me focused and it has helped me accomplish more than i thought possible. i also love that you have the option to create kanban boards. you can create recurring tasks which is super helpful. i have all of my projects color coordinated and have due dates set so it keeps me super organized. and it's free!!

Inconvénients: i wish you could switch from list view to kanban view, but you have to select one or the other when setting up a new project. also, since i am a single user, i wish it would automatically assign all tasks to me, but i have to enter it every time. (if you don't assign a task to yourself, it won't show up in "my tasks") i check in multiple times a day to my tasks, so i have to make sure i have assigned all the tasks to myself so they show up and don't slip through the cracks. i also wish that when i completed a task, it would be removed from my inbox. (instead, i just manually archive all items in my inbox every couple days)

An essential tool for our business

Publié le 28/08/2019
Simon B.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As a small business that has both internal staff and contractors Asana helps us break projects into tasks and keep track of where we are. It’s easy to set up and use which means everybody uses it.

Avantages: Asana makes both managing projects and product development simple. Dare I say it? Perhaps even a pleasure. A pleasure because of some of the funky features it has - unicorns fly when you complete a task, friendly monsters peek at you over cards. But it’s certainly not frivolous. Projects are easy to set up and track. Team members can build a clear view of their work. Admins can report on progress.

Inconvénients: It’s a shame you can’t assign tasks to two people. And that, in calendar view, you can’t rearrange tasks into the order you wish to do them.