15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Winpharm

Datascan équipe les pharmacies indépendantes depuis plus de 35 ans. Contactez l'éditeur de Datascan avant de prendre une décision.

En savoir plus sur Winpharm

I have no specific function or feature that I would say I dislike.

Winpharm - Notes

4,9
4,9
5,0

Winpharm a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 150 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Winpharm ?

Marshall
Marshall
Pres (É.-U.)

Datascan WinPharm

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Implementation was great. You will know the support staff by name and personality. Problems are addressed quickly.

Support is second to none. Fast response time. Easy to learn system. Multiple report tools.

I have to think for a long time about coming up with a Con. None yet

Charles
Owner Pharmacist (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Switching software in a pandemic

Commentaires : Great reporting capabilities, ease of use of the program overall, very user friendly

Having switched to Datascan in a pandemic year, the software made it much easier for us to coordinate prompt delivery and shipping of maintenance fills, especially of pediatric compounds. Many of our families with young children, either temporarily or permanently moved away during COVID, and being able to forecast and anticipate their prescription needs by clicking on "View Daily Rx Log" has tremendously helped. I also find the Patient Notes and E-Rx annotations extremely valuable in the context of filling compounded prescriptions that do not always come through clearly via e-prescribing. Adding and creating compounds [in Datascan’s software] is a breeze!

At first I thought the system froze too often but then realized that some of computers were still operating on Windows 7! PLEASE upgrade to Windows 10 Pro before you do anything

Cyrena
Owner (É.-U.)

No no no

Commentaires : System is old and dated. Coming from a cloud based system, this is a disaster. The words used to describe the actions don’t correlate for example, void means reverse from insurance. Things typed incorrectly remains on patient profile
Reports cannot be sorted by patient and plan
I’m a tech forward user and this is really like a 2000 program
Too many pop ups that you cannot turn off even though they sell you a customizable program

The trainers were nice but the software is archaic

Pop ups, words don’t match actions, reports not customizable . Server with power needed. Not cloud based. Have to use mouse. Errors remain in profile if you adjudicate before correcting, not really windows functions. The list goes on

il y a 2 ans

The pharmacy owner leaving this review was a customer for less than 1 week. Upon our initial onsite training, the owner was rude, abusive, and already complaining about having to switch vendors. Her previous system had been sunset, forcing users to move to another software product. The owner also bashes a highly regarded competitor of ours in her review, while never even using their system. Our staff all the way to the top bent over backwards to help the pharmacy owner, but was only met with refusal to learn, negativity, and continued abuse. Customer was informed numerous times that we are not a cloud system, but chose to interpret this in her own way. Popups, reports, and numerous system settings are customizable, but without being open to learning the system you're never going to adjust. Her comments are purely inaccurate, and her overall lack of knowledge of how the system works is apparent.

Alisa
OWNER (É.-U.)

PHARMACYOWNER

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent Service, would recommend to everyone. Great product for our pharmacy

It is user friendly, EXCELLENT customer service

There is not a thing we don't like!! We like everything!

Jeffrey
Pharmacist/Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Look no further!!!

Commentaires : I am from South Louisiana and we are very laid back and family oriented. When I first called up I spoke with Sarah. She was easy to talk with, very knowledgeable, and took the time to answer any questions I had. In the first two months in business I am very impressed with the staff and highly recommend them. Give them a shot, you wont regret it!

What I loved most about this software was the ease of use. Also, anytime I had questions about something, I could call up right away and get someone on the phone. I was very impressed. The system has all the features that you are looking for in today's pharmacy world and I am still learning new features. This is truly an amazing system.

None at all and I have been using for 2 months now.

il y a 4 ans

We are so happy you're a part of the Datascan fam! Our clients are always our number 1 priority and we look forward to working with you for many many years to come!

Owner (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51–200 employés

NYCO corp

Easy to navigate around many add on features to help work flow and give Exceptional customer service

Software is great and if any problems arise the team at Datascan is there for you . This make it hard to find things not to like

Bryan
Pharmacist-In-Charge (É.-U.)

WinPharm Review

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Customer Service is great. Overall satisfied, but definitely could use upgrading to be on the same level as Pioneer Rx. Would like to see the MedSync program improved, QR Code on Rx Prescription bottle labels, etc. Would also like to see more integration with other programs.

Customer Service is always great. Short hold times and always helpful.

MedSync and mobile app. Also, 340B setup overestimates gross margin. Should be able to customize and make more user friendly.

le mois dernier

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're glad you've had a great experience with our customer support. Our #1 goal is providing exceptional service. Please reach out to us to discuss your ideas for improving our MedSync. We're always open to hearing how we can make our features better. We do also offer QR codes on the labels, support can assist you in setting this up. Please let us know what integrations you're looking for.

Tracy

DR VINCENT
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Great Experience!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Again, very satisfied, keep up the good work, system and crew make it all work, thank you!

Simplicity of use, and great technical support. Awesome crew, always very helpful - [sensitive content hidden], and if I missed out any name(s), the blame is on me.... really nice team!!! p.s. Your after-hours service is very nice!!!

Keep up the good work, I see notices from [sensitive content hidden] often informing customers of new systems upgrade, or in the pipeline, thank you.

fabian
pharmacist (É.-U.)

pharmacist

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

easy to navigate. no down time. good technical help

compare to other provider, I don't really have any issue

Andrew
Owner/Supervising Pharmacist (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51–200 employés

Best Pharmacy Software

Commentaires : Great integration with vaccine reporting which is really coming in handy right now during the COVID-19 pandemic

Very customizable to your business, the IT team is always willing to work with you and help you implement features of the software. Very powerful software that can really do a lot and provides options that are useful weather you are filling 100 scripts a day or 1000.

Sometimes too many clicks. i.e. I always get tripped up when typing a new script for e-prescribe, the software will alert you that their is an older RX with refills still, or that the script is too soon to fill, or both.

Jared
Independent Pharmacy Owner (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 11–50 employés

Winpharm is a great system!

Commentaires : Winpharm is a smaller company that delivers big. I love that I have a relationship with them, and know their employees well. Additionally, they are quick to respond to problems, are readily available to answer phones and emails, and are always available to hear from me.. the customer!

I enjoy the software, the support staff, and the company as a whole. Their features and updates are first-class and relatively easy to operate, and operate quickly and efficiently.

There aren't any real cons. All systems have flaws, bugs, and errors. Winpharm works quickly to correct errors and does so in a very competent manner.

Ed
Pharmacist (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Best Pharmacy Software

Commentaires : I loved my experience especially with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! She is an awesome and definitely is focused on making her clients happy!!

I love the functionality and ease of use! This program feels like it was built custom for my pharmacy because it has numerous features that do not cost an arm and a leg. They also have great service in their call center to trouble shoot your problems.

Although it has plenty of modern features the program just doesn’t look as appealing as it operates!

Alberto
Supervising Pharmacist (É.-U.)

Great Team

Commentaires : Overall our experience has been great. DataScan has assembled a professional and courteous team that is willing to go above and beyond to make our business thrive.

We changed our pharmacy operating system from a very user unfriendly system to DataScan. We have a good mix of employees that have used a variety of software systems and we all agreed that DataScan would work best for our needs. The speed and accuracy of the system are above our expectations, and the personalized responses that we have received from the Datascan Team have been unsurpassed. I would highly recommend DataScan to anyone looking for a new system or looking to upgrade an existing system.

I would like to see a more robust inventory system.

Danielle
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

User friendly

Commentaires : It is helpful the way it interfaces with workflow.

It is very user friendly. I like the ability to run reports by insurance codes which is helpful with billing. I like the way it interfaces with workflow.

Feel we have to update often. I know features are added but it's inconvenient at times.

Kerri
PIC, owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Winpharm is the easy part of running a pharmacy!

Commentaires : I am extremely satisfied with our choice of Winpharm as our pharmacy software vendor. I have been a pharmacist for 30 years and used to work as a relief "travelling" pharmacist for many different companies. I have had experience with almost all the big vendors out there. When I decided to open my own independent pharmacy over 3 years ago, I found Winpharm to be my number one choice after comparing multiple other vendors. I was able to talk with the company president, Kevin, who devoted his personal time to make sure all of my questions were answered. Being on the west coast, in Oregon, I was concerned about the long distance and difference in time zones, however those concerns never even came up. We have gotten excellent customer service and every issue is usually resolved in one phone call. I am forever grateful for choosing Winpharm/Datascan! Not only do we save money every month, we can and will add new services as our business continues to grow, including the POS system and other options that will help streamline our workflow and paperwork. The Winpharm software program is the most user-friendly system I have ever used, being window's based. I also love the ease of billing 3rd party insurance and a simple procedure to coordinate benefits for patients with more than one insurance. It was easy to learn how to use and also easy to train technicians to be self-sufficient in a short time. If I were starting over today, I wouldn't change anything and continue to be completely satisfied with Winpharm!

TINA
Mangaer (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques

DATASCAN REVIEW

Commentaires : I DEAL WITH DATASCAN WHEN WE HAVE COMPUTER ISSUES. I FIND THE PEOPLE KNOWLEDGABLE AND HELPFUL. VERY PLEASANT AND POLITE AND OFFER SUGGESTIONS . THEY KNOW ALOT ABOUT COMPUTERS AND THE PHARMACY PROGRAM

the ease of the keys and how to ring sales and maintain sales inventory and product sold.

The credit card takes too long to process on 1 register and the receipt is very slow in printing. Also, to be able to shut receipt off at any given time, and to add gift receipt.

Sarah
CPhT/Manager (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques

Best system on the market!

Commentaires : This software system helped streamline our day to day workflow, accomplish more in less time, and made it easy to run out business effectively.

Easy to use and learn, excellent customer support and service, tons of features, always get quick answers from the support technicians

JASON
PRESIDENT/FOUNDER (É.-U.)

SIMPLE TO USE, LOW MONTHLY FEES, AND LOW UP FRONT COST. GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT AS WELL

VERY EASY TO LEARN AND IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LOGAN AND THE CREW ARE THERE WITH THE ANSWER. MY UP FRONT COST AND MONTHLY FEES WERE MUCH LOWER THAN THE BIG NAME SOFTWARE VENDORS AND WINPHARM HAS BASICALLY THE SAME FEATURES FOR 1/2 THE COST OR LESS. USING DATASCAN WAS A NO BRAINER FOR US. THEY GOT US UP AND RUNNING AS A NEW PHARMACY AND WE PLAN TO STAY WITH THEM AS WE EXPAND.

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THE SOFTWARE. HOWEVER THERE ARE ALWAYS THINGS THAT WOULD SUIT SOME OF US A LITTLE BETTER. WE ARE A SPECIALTY PHARMACY AND DISPENSE A HIGH VOLUME OF NARCOTICS. IT WOULD BE A TIME SAVER IF WINPHARM WAS ABLE TO SEAMLESSLY CHECK OUR STATES PDMP WHILE FILLING NARCOTICS.

il y a 7 ans

We absolutely agree about a link to state PMP's --but the limitation comes from the states systems. Until they allow us to synchronize we are limited --but we look forward to that opportunity as well.

Russell
CEO (É.-U.)

Best Pharmacy Software with Trusted support safe

Personal feel, you get to know all the support staff

Any Conversion is hard but they help you very step of the way

JR
Director of IT (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Excellent Support and Quality

The support staff is very responsive to requests. The entire team is friendly and professional. Thanks!

POLINA

VERY THOROUGH AND RELIABLE

Commentaires : I HAVE USED THIS SYSTEM FOR OVER TEN YEARS. IT IS NOT EASY TO LEARN, BUT I WOULD NOT SWITCH TO ANY OTHER SYSTEM. IT CONTAINS EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR ACCURATE BILLING, WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT. IT DOESN'T FREEZE OR CRASH, NO DATA IS EVER LOST. TECH SUPPORT IS VERY GOOD.

il y a 8 ans

Over the last 10 years our system has evolved quite a bit. Today, its easier to learn, easier to use, and our training programs are second to none. Also, we have our training videos that are now available to all clients, so whether you want to learn how to do something better, how to get the most out of the system, or you need assistance in training new staff ---these videos will make the overall experience a night and day difference. We hope all clients are now utilizing these videos as well as taking advantage of our Optimization Training where our staff can walk you through a lot of the added features and customization that can help build your profits and your business --and many of these features are built in and FREE to you. We just need to get clients to take advantage of them. If you have any questions at all never hesitate to call us!

meir
store manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

AMAZING

Its an amazing software ...very easy to use and a very powerful back end repotting system, very helpful staff and friendly, and all custom programs are done so good and perfect

its a bit old looking...it needs a nicer fresh fancy lookbut it is very up-to-date in the entire program

RON

DATASCAN pharmacy system

Commentaires : spages pharmacy (saint james, ny) has been using this system for many years. I have worked on different systems and found datascan to be a little behind in offering/implementing new technology. datascan does keep current with new regulations and legal issues but they are sometimes slow in getting it out to the users. their customer service is supreme. we recently had an issue and they were on top of it and currently continue to monitor our situation.

il y a 9 ans

Datascan does pride itself on being ahead of the competition. We have update videos you can access to see the amazing amount of technology we offer ---and we can offer you a live software optimization training at no charge which we do for all clients, so you can really see the technology, automation, and start using all of the features that are built into the system for you.

Lenny
Pharmacy Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Conversion to Datascan

User friendly and the conversion from Pharmaserv to Datascan was painless. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] the trainers where very good!

The system at times goes into a thinking mode.